The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Her Coffee Slave

Chapter 2

(mc, ff, fd, ft, hm)

Foreward: Here’s the next chapter, and things get a little darker for poor Erin. If you like my work, please check out my patreon page at https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3844979 and send me some support! You can also request specific things, in case you want to see stories go another way.

“I have to use the restroom. Ali, come with me?” Julia said, interrupting the girl’s work.

Ali winced for a moment but lovingly set down the feet of the woman she was massaging and scurried after Julia into the bathroom. Erin gave her a sympathetic glance as the Asian girl blushed. In other places it’d be normal for two girls to go to the bathroom together, but here it was just another way for Julia to put her employees in their place.

Because the employees in Romm’s Coffee all wore shoes, Julia deliberately went barefoot so she would stand out from the others and customers would know not to order her around. The tile in the bathroom was unheated, though, and was always cool to the touch. Julia quickly came up with a solution to her problem. Each time that she had to use the bathroom, she would have one of the girls follow her in. The girl’s purpose was to kneel in front of Julia as she used the toilet, and offer her lap as a footrest for the woman to make her more comfortable.

On longer visits, Julia might ask the girl to read her news articles, or to think of general ways to improve the cafe. It was almost like a business meeting except for the absurd nature of it, and Julia often counted it as the girl’s 10 minute break. With Erin in particular, she seemed to pull her away whenever she was trying to eat something and insist she bring it into the bathroom with her. She nearly wretched each time she had to eat on the bathroom floor at Julia’s feet, but it still wasn’t as bad as Ali or Cami had it.

According to Ali (although it was harder and harder to understand what she said), whenever Julia had to pee she would make Ali lick her clean afterwards. Sometimes, she would have the girl linger for much longer than necessary, and Erin would see Ali come out of the bathroom, her face wet in a very suggestive way. Julia would be glowing for the next few hours, of course. As for Cami, Julia usually wanted the girl to suck on her toes while she used the toilet. She never said why, although it seemed like the perfect way to humiliate Erin’s formerly straightlaced friend.

The cafe, its patrons and its customers had changed so much over the past few months.

Since that night Julia had fucked Erin’s boyfriend in front of her, she no longer had the confidence to stand up to the woman. She was meek and submissive every time Julia made a demand, and quickly gave in to anything the woman had asked her to do. This included renovations to the cafe which took more than $100,000 to complete, although Erin was sure that Julia had deliberately overcharged so she could keep the excess money. Its look was quite different now, more to the taste of its new clientele.

The floor was made of white Calcatta marble flaked with actual gold, heated by an expensive network of coils installed beneath its surface. The eclectic furniture was long gone, replaced with the kinds of things featured in a luxury Fashion and Design magazine. There were chairs made of the softest leather (each with a matching footrest, for the employees to sit as they worked on their guests’ feet), dining tables made of rare Ebony wood, and stylish Japense partition panels installed throughout the place to give certain booths a ‘private’ feel.

Even the silverware had changed. Every utensil was now made of silver, and Julia required one of the girls to polish each piece by hand at the end of every day, since it created the brightest shine. Their ceramic coffee cups now were each a masterwork object d’art, made of delicate porcelain and rimmed with gold trim around the lip. These too had to be washed by hand, and washed very carefully because they were so fragile. One time Cami had accidentally broken a cup in a hurry washing it, and Julia took her into the break room for a ‘talk.’ Cami never spoke of what went on in that room, but from that day on whenever Julia looked at her she would bow her head and look down at the woman’s feet.

The renovations also added new features to the cafe, moving it in an entirely new direction. Now, in one corner of the dining room, there was a walled-off area with a massage table. Here, customers would receive luxurious massages as a thanks for patronizing Romm’s Coffee. The massages, although of the highest quality, were always free. Usually it was Ali who did the massages, and she was constantly studying from her Reflexology and Massage handbook printed in Chinese. Sometimes, though, the customers would ask for Cami or Annie to do the massage.

For the most part, it was the wealthy men and women who Cami had opposed in her campaigns to help the poor that requested her services. Each time, Erin would notice the burning anger in Cami’s eyes as she deferentially waited outside the massage room while her customer stripped down and settled beneath a sheet. Still, Cami always smiled and was excessively polite to the array of trophy wives, spoiled brats, and boorish businessmen that took advantage of her services. The men in particular would sometimes swagger out of the massage room, looking dumbly pleased with themselves with Cami coming out a few minutes later, looking flushed and appaled, adjusting her skirt before meeting her next appointment with a vacuous smile. Sometimes she would use the restroom between clients, bringing a towel with her for some unknown reason.

The businessmen would then put $20, $50, and even $100 in the tip jar, a smug grin on their faces before they went out to greet the day. Occasionally, Cami would pull a bill out of her bra and put it into the tip jar as a guy watched on with obvious pleasure. It seemed like Cami was patronized by the same men, usually old enough to be her father, and they all enjoyed being addressed as “Sir,” or “Mr. Soandso.” Although the men would get Cami gifts of cheap jewelery that just made her look like a tart, Julia kept nearly all of the tip money they contributed. She awarded only a few dollars to her employees.

Julia had also moved in with Erin, much to her dread.

As Erin expected, living with Julia brought her to a deeper level of servitude. Julia was more demanding in her home life than she was in the cafe, and now Erin had no escape from the blonde goddess and her constant needs. She wasn’t paying rent, of course, and she expected Erin to do all of the domestic responsibilities of the house for the both of them. Julia had the finest taste in everything: Egyptian cotton sheets, wild-caught fish, luxury beauty products that were hundreds of dollars for a small bottle. Erin quickly became familiar with Julia’s beauty routine, and was always at hand in case the woman wanted help.

A typical day would go like this: Erin would drive the both of them home, and help Julia off with her shoes at the door. Usually, she wore some expensive stilletto that further emphasized her height over Erin. Then, Erin would fetch some Rose hip / Lavender oil and massage Julia’s feet for a long while, as the woman decompressed from the day and played around on her phone.

Erin would always be completely focused on Julia’s feet, which she now knew to be size 10, as she carefully kneaded the woman’s soles and stretched her long toes. Julia especially enjoyed it when Erin would put a finger between each of her toes and use her other hand to firmly do all the strokes Julia had taught her. After so many hours at Julia’s feet, Erin practically had them memorized: her high arches, the way her slender toes curved, and the look of her perfectly shaped nail beds always sported a fresh pedicure (which was Erin’s doing, of course).

After an hour or so of carefully kneading Julia’s tired feet, Erin would get Julia a glass of very expensive wine. For Julia, a bottle that cost less than $80 was cheap and sometimes they ran as high as $300. She was the only woman Erin knew who drank champagne regularly, which she usually had imported from France. Although Julia drank as much as a bottle a day, she never seemed really intoxicated beyond seeming giggly and a little buzzed. Usually, Julia wanted to be alone as she sipped her wine, only calling on Erin to refill her glass when it was empty.

Erin would use this time to complete the endless list of chores Julia assigned her: polishing the woman’s shoes, handwashing her laundry, researching beauty products and techniques that she could use on the woman, and learning new recipes to cook. Julia took Erin’s cell phone whenever they got home, so she could only use the computer to do this research. Additionally, Julia put a lot of restrictions on the wifi so that Erin could only access the sites Julia wanted her to see—usually frivolous, girly websites about home economics and beauty. One of Erin’s responsibilities was to do outreach for Romm’s Coffee, which entailed messaging models and conservative-leaning figures and asking them to stop by the cafe for a free cup of coffee and a massage. Very few turned her offer down.

Erin would start cooking dinner in the early evening, and the only way she could enjoy her own cooking was an occasional taste of it to make sure the seasoning was good. Otherwise, Julia kept Erin on a strict diet of bland food: unseasoned brown rice cooked to a gruellish consistency, underripe bananas, and liquid whey that had an acidic, sour taste. She wasn’t permitted to use salt, sugar, or any sort of seasoning on her own food and she was always hungry from the small portions Julia allowed her.

Only rarely would Erin sit at the table with Julia as they ate. More often, she would stand at Julia’s side in case she wanted anything, serving her food and refilling her drinks. Julia insisted that Erin watch her eat the food to help her be more ‘mindful,’ but Erin was sure that it was to torment the poor girl by seeing someone else enjoy a feast while she herself had only poor scraps. Already, Erin had lost 15 pounds. When she saw herself in the mirror, she always noticed how frail and skinny she looked.

After dinner came the exercise.

Erin dreaded each night for this reason. When Julia had her fill of delicious, healthy food, she would order Erin up to the exercise room to relax and watch the girl’s gruelling fitness routine. The room had been converted from a bedroom into a mini gym: it had an exercise bike, mirrored walls, a treadmill, and other pieces of workout equipment. Erin would change into short shorts and a tank top, put on some running shoes and prepare for the night’s torture.

Here Julia really showed her fiendish ingenuity. Erin, having failed so many times to live up to Julia’s impossible standards of fitness, felt nauseous every time she even saw the treadmill. It was remote controlled, so Julia could set the pace. She always did it in a way that Erin couldn’t keep up with – too fast, a high incline, but she was careful to dangle success just outside of the girl’s reach.

For example, one time Julia told Erin that if she could run two miles, she would be excused from her tasks around the house for an entire week. The pace kept increasing, though, and Erin only made it a mile and a half before she had to step off, nauseous from overexertion and utterly disappointed in herself for her failure. That wasn’t even the end of the workout session, either. Erin still had to ride the exercise bicycle and climb 30 flights on the stair machine. At the end of the night, Erin was drenched in sweat, pale, and trembling from exhaustion. She could barely walk, and felt her body eating its own muscles to get energy.

When she mentioned this to Julia, the woman opened up a can of cheap tuna (practically cat food quality) and put it onto a plate for Erin so she could have some protein. Erin nearly gagged as she ate the awful, slimy stuff, and this somehow became a ritual at the end of each night’s workout. Erin would then draw a bath for Julia and help the woman bathe, rubbing expensive soap on her toned body and shampooing her hair lovingly. When Julia stepped out, Erin would apply a coat of lavender oil onto Julia’s entire body to help her moisturize overnight, then fetch her a bathrobe. She then had five minutes to take a cold shower and meet Julia in her old bedroom to rub the woman’s back and legs as she drifted off to sleep.

Usually Julia would give Erin some demanding homework assignment to take care of for the next several hours, so that Erin would only get about five or six hours of sleep each night. The tasks ranged from photoshopping pictures of Julia to make her look more perfect, to reading strange stories about girls in abusive relationships where they were subjected to all manner of bondage and discipline. Julia insisted that Erin highlight certain passages and write in the margins of the pornographic books, and she would often be tested on their plot and contents.

It was one such night that Erin came up with her plan for escape.

Erin was bone tired from having so little sleep and so little nutrition over the past several weeks, and reading the stories she knew that the future would only hold worse things. Earlier that day, a group of arrogant businessmen from China came to invest in the company. Julia had Ali dress up as some kind of geisha and serve the men tea. Ali, who once despised the chauvinistic attitudes of such men, was now the picture of obedience, greeting their brash insults with giggles and efforts to try harder.

Erin was struck by this because Ali had researched these men before: they were the corrupt, brutal men who lorded their power over the citizens they were supposed to serve. Ali barely spoke above a whisper as she dutifully completed every demeaning task they gave her, and as they drank their rice wine they became more handsy and brash. One man wanted Ali to try the dumplings, but instead of allowing her to use chop sticks he insisted that she eat the food out of his hands as though she were a dog.

To make it worse, he told her to suck the residue off of his fingers afterwards, so he would not have clean hands. Ali meekly obeyed, the glare in her eyes the only way Erin could tell she hated such treatment. This scene went on for quite some time, with Ali lighting their cigarettes and occasionally drinking rice wine at their request. Ali left with the men after they had a short talk with Julia, hopping into one of their luxury cars with a resigned look on her face.

It was then Erin figured out what was happening: Julia was finding out targeted ways of humiliating each girl. Cami had to obsequiously serve the rich people she used to despise, and Ali had given up her education to be some kind of business whore and some womens’ foot slave. Annie was practically the cafe slave, moronically obeying the guys she once openly made fun of. Erin had no idea what was in store for herself, but she didn’t want to find out. That night, as she was watching a tutorial on how to do a bikini wax, she racked her brain to think of anything she could do.

She remembered watching that stupid video Julia showed her, and how afterwards she felt sick when she thought of disobeying the woman. Although she couldn’t remember much of its content, she remembered the name Barry Glaston. The next day, when Julia took her lunch break, Erin borrowed a girl’s phone at the cafe on the pretense of finding her own lost phone. A quick search revealed that Barry Glaston did tattoos in her own city, and that his store was about half way across town. She quickly memorized the address then deleted her browsing history, handing the phone back to the bratty blonde she borrowed it from.

The hardest part was finding an excuse to be away from Julia. Erin had already observed that the woman was in constant contact with her: they worked together, lived together, and Julia was always thinking of ways for Erin to occupy her time when they were apart. The only time Erin had to herself was when Julia had to meet with investors. Erin found the quickest route to Barry’s tattoo place and waited for an opportunity to present itself.

A few weeks later, she had her chance. Julia was taking Annie to meet with some lawmakers at a hotel downtown, and would probably be busy all night. Erin saw them off: Annie dressed in fine jewelry, a nice black dress and strappy high heeled shoes while Julia was wearing a fine pants suit and flats. Annie was withdrawn but beautiful, wearing elaborate makeup and staring listlessly at the ground as Julia gave Erin her jobs for the evening. Annie wore lace stockings, with the straps of a garter belt barely visible if you looked closely. The two women got into the car and drove off, then Erin took her bicycle and pedalled to Barry’s shop as quickly as she could.

Her time on the exercise bike paid off, and she made it there quicker than she had expected.

Erin was disappointed when she saw the receptionist. It wasn’t Andrea, but some petite blonde girl with lily-white skin. The girl looked up at Erin with her big blue eyes, and immediately Erin understood why Barry hired her.

“What’s up, where’s Andi? I was supposed to meet her here,” Erin asked, walking up to the blonde girl’s reception area.

The blonde girl scoffed in response. Erin saw she was wearing a name tag that read, “Liana”

“She was in here a few hours ago, begging to borrow some money from me. That girl has no class,” Liana said.

“Yup, that’s Andi for you. So what’s up, is she coming back? She owes me money too,” Erin lied.

Liana rolled her eyes.

“She’s probably at that trashy club she works at all the time. With how much she works, how come she’s broke all the time?” Liana mused. Erin had some ideas.

“What club?” Erin prodded. The blonde girl narrowed her eyes a little, as though to size Erin up. She must have decided Erin wasn’t a threat, then spoke.

“She works at the Lavender Lounge downtown. I wouldn’t ride your bike there, though, if I were you.”

Erin thanked her and hustled out of the building, afraid that Barry would see her talking to his receptionist. She felt guilty for not warning the girl about Barry and Julia, but knew she would just sound like a crazy person if she tried. Her neon blue hair certainly didn’t give her any credibility.

The bike downtown took a lot out of her. Erin had to go through the worst parts of the city, seeing crack heads, homeless people, and prostitutes on her way. She nearly lost her nerve when she heard the things they’d shout at her, but Erin knew this was her best chance to break free. Dripping with sweat and out of breath, she arrived in front of the converted warehouse that was the Lavender Lounge.

There was a strange mixture of looks that people gave her as she walked in. The guys smoking cigarettes outside glared at her like she was a piece of beef, and the bouncer raised an eyebrow when he noticed her. Still, he let her in without question, and without asking for the $20 cover fee the club had that night.

It was hard to see inside, the main light coming from lurid blue spotlights illuminating a single dance stage. It smelled like sweat and chemical disinfectant, and for some reason the air conditioning was so strong it was colder here than it was outside. The club wasn’t too busy: a few guys seated at the main stage and a few more sitting in groups farther back. Erin took a seat and tried to look nonchalant, eyeing each of the girls to look for Andi. But she didn’t have to look for very long.

“Alright ladies and gentlemen,” an annoying voice declared on the loudspeakers, “Let’s welcome Glass onto the stage!”

Clad in a seethrough white blose, clear high heels, and a matching set of lace bra and panties, Andrea walked onto the stage and began her dance. Erin approached, noticing that nearly every inch of the young woman’s body was covered in tattoos. Her hair had been dyed platinum blonde and straightened – it was hard for Erin to recognize the girl. The look in her face was inscrutable: sexy but defeated, like she had been hardened by her time here.

Erin sat next to a thuggish looking white guy with many tattoos of his own as Andrea sensually moved towards the pole, losing her shirt on the way. Erin was shocked when Andrea took off her bra, seeing that her nipples had both been pierced. Guys tossed small bills onto the stage, which Andrea would sometimes pick up with her mouth while making suggestive eye contact with whoever dropped it.

“Remember, guys, Glass is here to work!” the stupid announcer said, emphasizing the word ‘work’ like he wanted to imply Andrea was a prostitute. “Give her a twenty and she will give you an unforgettable show!”

The guy sitting by Erin took out a 20 dollar bill and put it on the stage. As soon as Andrea saw it, she approached him with feline grace. She took a seat a few feet in front of him and spread her legs, lying onto her back. Then, with her right hand, she started playing with her pussy!

Erin was transfixed. Andrea (Andi? Glass?) had a pierced clit, which was obviously excited from her efforts. This close, Erin could see that even her nether lips were tattooed and she thought she could ready ‘Barry’ somewhere in the intricate patterns.

Andrea was really putting on a show, using a finger to tease herself in a deliberate way. Showing a mastery of multitasking, she simultaneously looked around the room at other customers, as though to invite them over. A few came closer, bringing small bills with them. Soon her movements became more urgent, and she bucked her hips, which made her original patron smile. He took a quick look around, then spit into her pussy as she worked it with her fingers.

Andrea’s eyes shot open when she realized what happened, and she glared down at the guy. He only gave a smug grin in response, as though challenging her to do something about it. To Erin, it looked like she would kill him, but instead she continued her minstrations, culminating in an exaggerated orgasm. The guy looked very pleased with himself as Andrea looked resigned, sucking her finger while staring into the guy’s eyes. When she was getting back up to leave, Erin spoke.

“I need to talk to you. About Julia.”

Andrea messed up her dancing, taking a false step and drawing jeers from the audience. The look she gave Erin haunted the girl’s mind: in it, she saw Andrea’s pain, her vulnerability, and all that she had been through. Andrea’s forehead wrinkled, and her nostrils flared, but she soon composed herself and walked off the stage. The song changed, and soon Andrea was at her side wearing a simple robe.

“Come to the back room, they’ll think it’s a lap dance” Andrea said, practically yanking Erin along with her. Erin could hardly see as she was dragged deeper into the club, into a cramped hallway with curtains blocking the occasional room. Andrea picked one and pushed Erin inside, where there was a couch and a padded bench.

“We only have a few minutes,” Andrea said, stepping close to speak over the blaring music. “What did she do to you?”

As best and as quickly as she could, Erin explained what was going on.

“It’s going to get worse!” Andrea yelled. “I didn’t even like working for that prick Barry, he just paid me really well. Now I understand why. Julia visited and showed me one of those fucking videos, and from then on I couldn’t disobey ‘Mr. Glass,” Andrea said, her tone dripping with acid.

“He loved to take advantage of it,” she continued. “He has a wife, and I was his piece of ass on the side. He could do anything to my body and all I would do is smile and say, ‘thank you daddy!’ Ugh, I spent so many nights on my knees in front of him wondering what I did to deserve this. But that wasn’t the end of it. When he got bored of fucking me, he wanted to start again on a fresh girl. But Julia doesn’t come cheap, so he had to find a way to raise the $80,000 or whatever. That’s when he got the idea of sending me to work here. I have to give him almost all of the money I make here, and he chose this place because they’re okay with the customers having sex with the girls for money. As long as they get their cut.”

Erin felt nauseous. Worse, she felt a panic set in – is this what was going to happen at Romm’s coffee too?

“Why can’t we say no to her? Why can’t you say no to these assholes?” Erin asked.

Andrea gave her a pained expression.

“I don’t know. I wish I could, but any time somebody asks me for something, or does something terrible, I automatically smile and accept it. It’s like my brain goes on auto-pilot and I only think about saying no afterwards. You have to stop her now. The conditioning only gets worse the longer it goes,” Andrea told Erin.

“How can I stop her?”

“Early on, I looked up a doctor who could help, but Barry took control of my life too fast for me to go. Her name is Dr. Mina, she has a clinic in the suburbs where she can deprogram cultists and people like that.”

Without either girl realizing it, the song changed. Soon, the guy who had spit on Andrea was at the door, leering at her.

“You ready to go or what, girl?” he asked, walking into the private room. Erin saw Andrea swallow, and the muscles in her neck tensed up.

“Of course, baby!” Andrea answered him, flashing a coquettish smile. “Come here and let’s have fun, okay?”

Erin used the chance to slip out of the room, not wanting to get drawn into the situation. She wasn’t sure if she even could say no if the guy asked her to join. Thankfully, the idea didn’t occur to him in time. Ignoring the leers from the guys outside the club, she unchained her bike and cycled to a nearby 24 hour coffee shop she knew about. Again she lied to borrow someone’s phone, scrawling the doctor’s address and directions onto a napkin. It was 11 at night and she wouldn’t make it there until 1 in the morning, but Erin set out. At this point, Julia had probably gotten home and noticed Erin was gone. She didn’t want to think about what the woman would do about it.

The bike ride took longer than she expected.

At two AM, Erin arrived at the doctor’s office complex. There was nobody there, of course, and Erin had no choice but to sit on a bench and wait for it to open in the morning.

That night was one of the longest in Erin’s life. She had no phone, no book, and nothing to entertain herself with as she waited. She didn’t want to sleep because she was afraid of letting her guard down, and she didn’t have any money except a few dollars Julia had given her weeks ago and forgotten about. The office complex was nice, though: Dr. Mina had a private courtyard that wasn’t visible from the street, with a pretty fountain and lovely trees. As Erin waited, she reflected on the various indignities that Julia had inflicted on her and her friends. What had they done to deserve it?

The sun rose and a several hours later a petite woman approached the office complex, startled to find Erin there. The woman had long brown hair and dressed in a simple white blouse and black slacks. She had delicate facial features. Erin took in her dainty nose, scultped eyebrows and blue eyes framed with a large black eyeglasses. She carried a briefcase in one hand.

“Are you Dr. Mina?” Erin asked. The woman looked at Erin suspiciously, clutching her briefcase tightly. She kept her distance.

“Yes. what is this concerning?” she asked. Her voice was deep and refined, giving the impression of great learning.

“My name is Erin. I heard you can deprogram people. I escaped from a woman who was messing with my mind, and I need your help,” Erin pleaded.

Dr. Mina stared at Erin, weighing her words.

“Please! I’m afraid of what will happen if I go back,” Erin said, fighting back tears. Her forehead was contorted in agony.

“Okay, come inside. My morning is clear, I can at least hear you out,” Dr. Mina said.

They walked into the doctor’s building, past the comfortable reception area and into her office. It was a typical psychologist’s office: a fancy sofa facing a desk which Dr. Mina had sparsely decorated. Her own degrees hung on one wall, showing she had a Ph.D along with many other accredidations from inspected institutes. Erin was impressed the woman had accomplished so much at a young age.

“Okay, so what’s going on?” Dr. Mina asked her, sitting in front of Erin with a notepad.

Erin started talking, and didn’t stop for at least 10 minutes. She explained everything that Julia had done to her and her friends, every little humiliation, and how they could never bring themselves to refuse the woman. Dr. Mina seemed impassive, jotting down an occasional note but otherwise she remained stone-faced during Erin’s story. When Erin had finished, she felt stinging self-pity and an urge to cry. She rested her head in her hands.

“Well, it sounds very serious,” Dr. Mina explained. Erin looked up at her.

“I suspect that she’s working on your subconscious to condition you towards absolute obedience. The good news is, that she didn’t make you enjoy it.”

Erin stared at the doctor in an open display of anger.

“That’s the good news?!” she demanded.

“Yes,” the doctor answered cooly. “It means that we can counter-program your mind to resist her.”

For the first time in months, Erin felt excited.

“I can resist her?”

“With extensive training, it is a possibility,” the brunette woman began. But seeing Erin’s excitement, she added, “But I want you to know it is an extremely difficult process, and there’s no guarantee it will work. It’s going to feel like physical and mental torture. If you can withstand it, though, you might earn your freedom.”

“I’ll do it,” Erin stated. “I’ll do anything. When do we start?”

The doctor narrowed her eyes and gave Erin a stern look.

“I wouldn’t be so quick about it. This is going to be like hell. And no matter how bad it gets, you can’t quit until the end.”

“My life is already hell. When can we start?”

“You’ll come with me to my home tonight,” the doctor said, standing up to go access something in her desk. She handed Erin a large packet of legal-looking papers.

“We should begin treatment right away, there might be subliminal processes working in your mind as we speak. The treatment will probably take a week of your time, maybe more. During this period, you won’t be allowed to leave or have any contact with the outside world. If you agree, sign this form and you can ride home with me this evening.”

Erin quickly signed all the places on the form, which from her brief reading, absolved the doctor of anything that could go wrong during the session. She handed the form back to the woman.

“You can stay in the waiting room until I finish out the day. While you’re there, I want you to write down everything you know about Julia. Every detail you can think of, down to the most mundane one. What you know of her past, her shoe size, the sorts of music she listens to. I’ll also need your address, too, so we can get some things that belongs to her. Scent is a very important part of memory, and we will want her perfume or deoderant to help create new neural pathways of resistance.”

Against her better judgment, Erin gave the doctor her home address. She walked into the waiting room and took a seat at the receptionist’s desk and started writing.

The day passed relatively quickly. Erin had access to a computer, and managed to browse the Internet freely for a little bit. Looking at silly time wasting sites, she almost felt human again. Every now and again a patient would come in for Dr. Mina. Most of her patients were women, and they ranged from teenagers to women in their 50s. Erin wrote as much as she could about Julia, racking her brain to remember everything she could about the woman. In the end, though, she actually knew very little about her blonde tormentor except for the things Julia demanded of her.

“Are you ready?” Dr. Mina asked, locking her office at the end of the day.

“Yeah, let’s do it,” Erin replied.

It was quite a car ride.

Dr. Mina’s place was hours outside of the city, in a more rural area. Erin admired the doctor’s sprawling estate with its manicured lawns and tile driveway. As they walked to the door, the porch light turned on. Erin thought it was an automatic thing, but then someone opened the door from the inside. A young blonde girl came into view, wearing yoga pants and a simple white tank top. She stood barefoot on the tile, and smiled brightly when she saw Dr. Mina. Erin guessed the girl was Russian, she had a regal beauty but an unattural thinness to her that gave her face very sharp definition.

“Welcome home! Dinner will be ready soon,” the girl beamed, bowing her head to the doctor and to Erin.

“Erin, this is my PA Maria,” Dr. Mina explained as she handed the girl her briefcase. The two shook hands, and Erin removed her own shoes and enterred the house.

The place was marvelously decorated, and Dr. Mina had obviously spared no expense. There were fresh cut flowers spread about the place in expensive porcelain vases, and original artworks hanging on the walls. Dr. Mina gestured Erin to the living room where she took a seat on a black leather couch, admiring the whole house. She ran her bare feet along the tan wood floor and guessed it to be hickory, which must have cost a fortune. Maria came out to give Erin a glass of water, but she left before Erin could really talk to her.

About twenty minutes later, Dr. Mina reappared with Maria in tow. Dr. Mina was positively glowing, having let her hair down and changed into comfortable-looking white pajamas. Maria followed closely at her heels with a silly grin on her face, looking at Dr. Mina as though she were the woman’s puppy.

“Dinner should be ready now,” Dr. Mina said, motioning for Erin to follow her into the dining room.

They took a seat at a round dining table as Maria scuttled off to begin serving. Erin’s eyes widened with joy as she saw the first dish: quinoa salad with avocadoes and goat cheese! Maria delicately scooped helpings of it onto each woman’s plate, then stood at attention nearby as the other two ate. Although the food made Erin’s mouth water, she felt sympathetic for Maria when she thought of how many evenings she spent attending to Julia as she ate food like this.

“Will Maria join us?” she asked Dr. Mina, breaking away from eating the delicious food. Dr. Mina looked at Erin quizzically, like she just asked if a dog could sit at the table.

“No, Maria working right now,” the doctor said with a hint of condescention. “She eats separately from me and my guests.”

When they had finished the salad, Maria came back with salmon steaks and roasted potatoes. It was richer food than Erin had eaten in months, and she savored every bite. Erin did notice one weird thing, though. It seemed like for each dish, the doctor would call Maria over to feed the girl a single bite of the food. Each time, Maria took the bite deferentially, thanking the doctor even when it was a piece that Dr. Mina didn’t want to eat because there was something off about it. Still, Maria seemed like she enjoyed the tastes so Erin looked the other way.

The meal continued along, ending with chocolate ice cream and coffee. This time, though, Dr. Mina had finished all her ice cream before it occured to her to give Maria any. Instead, she allowed Maria to lick her spoon clean, and Maria made quite a show of enjoying herself as she ran her tongue along the doctor’s used spoon. Erin watched on, raising an eyebrow at their odd behavior.

“Here, I will show you where you’ll be staying,” Dr. Mina said after Maria had cleared the last of the dishes.

Erin got to her feet and followed Dr. Mina into the kitchen. The brunette woman slid aside a massive-looking iron door that would be appropriate in an industrial warehouse, and went down the stairs on the other side. Erin followed nervously, reminding herself that this was the only way to get free from Julia’s clutches. The stairs down seemed to be made of stone just like the walls were, and the place was dimly lit by tiny incandescent bulbs.

At the bottom of the stairs, there was a single windowless room perhaps ten feet by ten feet in size. A twin-sized cot was lying in one corner, with a thin blanket on top of it. There was an attached bathroom with a sink and toilet, and the whole place was made of rough stone that made Erin’s feet uncomfortable as she stood there.

“Uh, I don’t want to be rude, but is there anywhere else I can—” Erin began. The doctor cut her off.

“No. You’re not supposed to be comfortable during this work. The lack of windows will distort your perception of time, which allows us to work harder on your subconscious. Every thing is here for a purpose. Don’t question it. We begin tomorrow.”

With that, the doctor left. With the door closed, Erin realized how dark the room was. She had to grope around to even find the cot. But worse than that, it was cold! Erin had goosebumps all along her legs and back, and she quickly jumped beneath the blanket in hopes of warming up. It was too thin to offer any real protection, though, so she had to huddle up to keep her body as warm as best she could. She was too cold to sleep comfortably, so she just sat there in the dark occasionally nodding off. For the most part, though, she was bored and miserable.

“Wake up!”

Someone jostled Erin back to consciousness. They ushered her onto her feet before she could really put together what was happening, since it was dark and she was still half asleep. At Dr. Mina’s instructions, Erin put her hands into two leather cuffs hanging from a chain that was suspended from the ceiling. Erin heard some machinery whirring, and her hands (now handcuffed securely in those leather bindings) were raised above her head as the chain shortened. This caused her to break out into a panic – she looked up at the chain to see it went into some slot in the ceiling. She tried to tug her hands back down, but the chains were immovable.

“What’s going on?” Erin demanded. The look on Dr. Mina’s face only deepened her anxiety. The woman had changed from her modest clothes into a black leather bikini that showed off her impressive curves.

Erin saw a simple wooden table in the room, with devious instruments on top. She recognized a riding crop, a handmirror made of marble, a whip, and several other things she couldn’t make out at the moment.

“We don’t have any choice,” Dr. Mina explained, walking towards the table.

“Julia’s programming is too deep,” she went on. “In order to undo it, I will need to bring you to a... higher state of consciousness.”

Erin’s heart beat uncomfortably fast and her breathing got shallower.

“How does that happen?” Erin said, struggling in vain to move her arms down.

“Well, there were certain monks in antiquity who would whip themselves to commune with their god,” Dr. Mina said, picking up a black riding crop and giving it a test smack against her own hand. At this point, Erin’s hands were lifted so high that she had to stand on her toes to touch the ground.

“Research has shown,” the doctor continued, “that pain can actually throw someone into a frenzy. Scientifically, it’s called a Takotsubo cardiomyopathy. Anyway, by putting you in this state, we can reprogram you.”

Maria came into the room, carrying a large mirror with some difficulty. She set it in front of Erin, and at that moment fear crystalized in the girl’s heart. She was completely at the doctor’s mercy now. It was cold, but she began sweating profusely.

Dr. Mina smacked Erin’s back ferociously with her riding crop, and Erin gasped. Every muscle in Erin’s back stung at the blow, and the pain seemed to even travel up her spinal cord. She couldn’t move to defend herself.

“Aaah! Wait! Please! There has to be another way!” Erin begged. In the mirror, she noticed a small smile on the doctor’s face. It was then she realized that she was doomed.

Dr. Mina only hit her again with the riding crop, this time aiming for the flesh of her outer thigh. The sound echoed around the small room, hurting Erin’s ears as her thigh exploded in pain. It felt like Dr. Mina knew exactly where her most sensitive nerves were.

Erin practically jumped away, her sensitive skin stinging more than she could bear. Her wrist bindings kept her body in place though, intuitively responding to her struggles by raising her more off the ground.

Dr. Mina ordered Maria to cut off Erin’s remaining clothes. When Erin tried to avoid Maria, Dr. Mina grabbed a stun gun and held it up for Erin to examine. Bowing her head and blushing, Erin allowed the servant to cut off her clothes so she was in the nude in this torture room. At that point, Maria brought out a small camera.

“No!” Erin yelled, but Dr. Mina smacked her again with the riding crop, at the base of her spine. Erin felt her throat spasm as she struggled for air, and all her organs seemed to cry out in pain. The bikini-clad sadist didn’t relent for all of Erin’s begging. Each time Erin was recovering the slightest bit from a blow, the doctor would smack her again and bring her to a new level of pain. Erin tried to kick Dr. Mina at one point early on, but the woman responded with such a severe flurry of blows that Erin never dared to resist again.

Dr. Mina hit Erin everywhere with the horrible crop. Erin watched herself in the mirror as her poor young body was covered in brutal welts. Her face was a mask of agony, and already tears were streaming down her eyes. Her breathing became more and more labored, and she was afraid her throat would seal shut from the way her neck muscles would spasm.

The first sign of relief came when Dr. Mina set down the riding crop. Erin relaxed every muscle in her body in joy, although her heart was still racing. Her body was covered in a layer of cold perspiration, which would occasionally run into a place where her skin was broken and cause a stining pain.

Then Dr. Mina reached for the whip.

“Please, please,” Erin murmured, feeling too weak to protest more.

“Do you submit to Julia, and give your entire heart and soul to her?” Dr. Mina asked.

Erin blinked. She couldn’t believe it! This was the plan all along?

“No! How could you?! I—”

Dr. Mina lifted the whip in one hand, and hit Erin on her left clavicle with pinpoint precision, cutting the girl off mid sentence. Erin howled in pain, and her vision seemed like it was getting farther away, and black around the edges. Looking in the mirror, she saw her face was utterly red and veins strained against her neck. She begged the doctor to stop, but the woman only replied to her pleas with more severe torment. Eventually, Erin learned to give up begging.

This torture continued, each stroke delivered with anatomically perfect precision. Erin was hyperventillating at this point and her head felt strangely light. Her thoughts became less and less rational, and she began to think that pain was all that existed. Although her body was covered in mean-looking welts, there wasn’t much blood. Apparently the doctor was being careful to only affect the upper layers of Erin’s skin.

Then the doctor set down the whip. She asked Erin the same question, but she could only weakly shake her head this time.

Through blurry vision, Erin saw Dr. Mina approach with a short stick buzzing with electricity.

“Wait! Wait!” Erin said with some difficulty. Her mouth was utterly dry.

Dr. Mina jabbed Erin’s torso with the prod. Immediately her body was wracked with awful pain: her muscles contracted and her nerves all danced as dull fire erupted across her whole body. Even after the doctor pulled away, the pain continued throbbing and Erin was more afraid than she had ever been. Her heart was beating in an irregular pattern, which made her afraid for her life.

In a strange way, she felt detached from her body and her consciousness like she was floating in the ether. The pain was still there, but dulled in an alien way. Was this Dr. Mina’s intention?

“I submit,” Erin whispered. Dr. Mina lowered the instrument of torture.

“You agree to give your heart and soul over to Julia Romm? And to do anything she wishes?” Dr. Mina asked.

“Yes,” Erin answered inaudibly.

“Then say so.”

“I,” Erin said, in a shaky voice. “I submit to Julia Romm with my heart and soul. I’ll do anything she asks.” The words tasted bitter in her mouth.

“Good. That will conclude our first session,” Dr. Mina said with a smile. She told Maria to get Erin ready to rest, then left the dungeon.

Swiftly, Maria latched a heavy collar around Erin’s neck, which had yet another chain attached to it. Maria took the other end of the chain and fed it into a slot in the wall Erin hadn’t noticed, then undid Erin’s hands from the ceiling. Erin heard a whirring sound, and the chain around her neck shortened, pulling her to the wall until she only had a few feet of slack.

Maria left, and Erin noticed that the chain was too short to allow her to sit down, so she was stuck standing. By the end of the night, Erin felt like she would go mad. As much as she shifted her weight and adjusted herself, she couldn’t get comfortable. After several hours, her legs felt like jelly and she had to constantly shift her weight from one leg to another. Erin also noticed a change in her thoughts. In spite of the horrible way Julia treated her, she couldn’t bring herself to be angry at the woman.

It was a relief when Dr. Mina came back in, at least until Maria came behind her carrying a large photo of Julia in one hand and a sack in the other.

“Now you have submitted to Julia, which is good. But we need to deepen your submission to her,” Dr. Mina explained as Maria leaned the photo against a wall.

“You need to realize that your sole reason of existing is to serve Julia, and your body and your mind are just tools to make her happy.”

Erin wanted to disagree but couldn’t bring herself to do so. When she even tried to think of an argument, she felt a wave of unbridled terror pass over her, reminding her of the existential fear she felt the other night. Maria opened the sack and dumped its contents onto the floor. Erin noticed high heeled shoes, flats, and panties all in the heap.

“Today, you will need to make up for your bad behavior towards Julia. You ran away from her, and tried to get out of your service. To make up for this, you will lick every pair of her shoes clean, inside and out. You will worship her worn panties, and thank her for the privilege. And you will admit your own worthlessness the whole time, begging for her forgiveness.”

Erin took it all in, nodding along.

“Maria will help you stay on task. I’m busy today, but I’ll be back to check on your progress later,” Dr. Mina said, leaving the dungeon. Erin’s chain was loosened and she approached the pile of dirty laundry, picking up a pair of Julia’s high heels and bringing them to her mouth.

“Julia,” Erin said, looking at the photo, “I’m so sorry for running out on you. Please forgive me. I’m a stupid slut.”

Then Erin stuck out her tongue and ran it all along the inner sole of the shoe. It tasted salty and bitter, but she licked it like it was some delicious dessert. When she had finished that pair, she picked up a pair of panties, but hesitated to put them in her mouth.

Maria instantly hit her with the riding crop beneath her right shoulder blade.

“Ah! I’m sorry! I’m a stupid bitch, I need you to run my life for me!” Erin yelped, stuffing the panties into her mouth. Looking at the pile of laundry, this process would take a long time. Already, Erin felt defeated.

She didn’t know how long she was down there.

Dr. Mina, it turned out, was very into bondage. She enjoyed finding many new ways of restricting Erin’s movement and causing her pain. On rare days it would be simple, like a ball gag in Erin’s mouth to muffle her cries of pain during a flogging. Other days it was much more elaborate, like when Dr. Mina put her in a suspension harness that ran a silk rope between her nether lips. She was suspended from the ceiling in such a way that if she lowered herself even the slightest bit, the rope dug into her pussy and caused her a beautiful agony. She had to remain on her tip toes, but this was difficult because she was standing on little plastic spikes that caused her tremendous pain in the pads of her feet. That day, she had nearly broken, driven beyond her limits by exhaustion and pain

Each day also brought some new humiliation, designed to bring Erin to a new low. When Erin ate, she had to suck a nurition shake out of a rubber cock that Dr. Mina or Maria wore on a harness. Erin became wanton in her worshipping of the dildo, and Dr. Mina would only reward her with food after a prolonged blowjob. Sometimes she would spurt the shake onto Erin’s face, or worse onto the floor, and the desperate girl would lick up every drop then thank the doctor and kiss the cock lovingly for its generosity.

Even so, it was only ever a small bit of food, barely enough to keep Erin going. When Erin drank, it was out of a cat’s water bowl, and Maria watched her to see that she only used her tongue to lap it up like some kind of animal. The constant pangs of hunger and the stream of humiliations proved to be more than Erin could bear and eventually the poor girl changed.

By the end of it, she had lost her old self. Any pride had deserted her frayed mind, replaced with a simple desire to serve Julia as best she could. When she looked at the photo of Julia, her heart jumped in her throat: the woman looked like an absolutely perfect goddess. She wondered how she had ever resisted such a woman. Even though she didn’t love the woman, and still dreaded the specific things they asked her to do, Erin followed their directions with slavish enthusiasm.

Then one day, Julia came into the dungeon. Seeing her made Erin feel a wave of vertigo and all her complex feelings ran together. She hated the woman as much as ever, but she felt an irresistable compulsion to bow to her. Any thoughts of resistance had been long drilled out of her.

Julia smirked as she beheld Erin, and Erin was self-conscious to be nude in front of the woman. Erin knew she looked bad: Dr. Mina had fed her very little down here, and her body showed the welts and bruises from her regular abuse.

“How are you, Erin?” Julia asked, crossing her arms.

“G-good Miss Romm! I am SO sorry I ran out on you. P-please forgive me,” Erin stammered, keenly aware of how pathetic she sounded. Even her body language changed – her shoulders rounded forward to Julia and she bowed her head, looking up at the woman pleadingly.

“Are you willing to do whatever I ask?” Julia questioned.

Erin nodded her head enthusiastically.

“What if it’s not me you’re working for, though? What if it’s someone else?”

Erin felt her heart sink. She had a feeling she knew who Julia was talking about. When Erin thought about resisting, though, her body was seized with a primal fear. She felt like she was standing in front of a lioness poised to strike.

“Yes Miss Romm,” Erin admitted, lowering her head in shame.

“Good! Then get dressed and follow me. We have a lot to discuss.”

Like that, Erin was free from the prison. She put on the same clothes she wore when she came in, which showed her how much weight she had lost in the meantime. The sun burned her eyes, which were now accustomed to the darkness. Without being asked, Erin walked two steps behind Julia, only going in front of her to open the front door of the house or the door to her car.

They rode along to the county court as Julia explained what Erin’s new life would look like.

Like clockwork, Julia’s plan came together. They rode to the courthouse, and Erin confessed that she planted the drugs in her Aunt Sophia’s car. Rather than being punished for making a false police report, Erin worked out a settlement with her Aunt. The woman smirked as she listed her terms, which Erin had no choice but to accept.

* * *

Three of them sat in a small meeting room. Aunt Sophia had been released from jail and changed into expensive leisurewear: yoga pants and an organic cotton shirt. Her auburn hair and makeup were as stylish as always, and a new cruelty had crept into her emerald green eyes. She smirked as she stared at Erin, who kept her head down and her arms folded neatly in her lap with a pouty look on her face.

“So Erin, could you recap we have worked out?” Sophia began, smiling confidently.

“Y-yeah,” Erin mumbled. “So, I will sign over my entire trust fund to you, to make up for the false accusation I made. Its... its value is two million dollars currently.”

Sophia was grinning openly now, obviously thinking of all the ways she could spend the money. But the best part was yet to come.

“Also,” Erin went on. “I will sign over my power of attorney to you, and appoint you my legal guardian henceforth. You will have the final say on everything in my life: where I work, who I can spend time with, even what hobbies I pursue. I am—”

The words died in Erin’s throat, but her fear of disobeying Julia won out.

“I am incapable of running my own life, and I need your strong guidance to keep me on track. I ask that you accept me as your personal assistant as payment for your help. I would be your maid, your cook, your laundress, your masseur, anything you ask. Since I won’t have any money, I will be wholly dependant on your graciousness. Please accept my offer, Aunt Sophia.”

Aunt Sophia closed her eyes and took a deep breath, grinning wickedly.

“I think Mistress sounds better, don’t you?” she asked Julia.

The blonde woman just smiled, and rolled her eyes.