The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Her New Subordinate Part 1

by Mana Ray

Lauren humiliated me again today. We were playing tennis with partners—she had her daughter Tayler and I invited Callie, the woman I met at the music festival last weekend. Callie and I were winning until Emma started talking trash. Emma told my partner all about the messy breakup I just had, how I got too attached to my ex, and how much of a mess I was once she left. She did it in a joking way, so I didn’t really know how to defend myself. I was so embarrassed that I couldn’t focus on the game, and I lost it for us.

It reminded me of when we met at the Young Professionals seminar last year, and she used me for a ride even though I live nowhere near her. Then she wouldn’t even sit with me at lunch! I guess I’ve always had a hard time saying ‘no’ and she is good at exploiting that...

Anyway, things were really awkward with Callie on the ride back to my place. I think she noticed how much I was checking out Tayler and Lauren. I couldn’t help myself—they were wearing matching outfits! Lauren’s body is amazing—another thing I’m jealous of—you would never believe she has a high school aged daughter. She was poetry in motion. Her long, toned legs breezing around the court while her little white skirt flirted with her thighs. Tayler was even more gorgeous, glowing with youth and perspiration as she played. Captain of the Varsity Tennis team, the Varsity Volleyball team, and the Debate team, she was quiet through the whole match. It only made her more attractive to me, the way her skills and her tanned body did all the talking.

I invited Callie back to my house but she made a lame excuse about having to get home to feed her dogs. I frowned, but let her go. I am not proud to admit it, but that night I fantasized about Tayler getting sweaty with me in a different setting. I played with myself as I imagined inducting her into a depraved lesbian lifestyle as my doting slave girl. I pictured her beautiful brown eyes looking up at me for approval as she licked my sex, eagerly trying to please her Mistress. I pictured her looking in the mirror trying to put on makeup while I stood behind her, kissing her neck and playing with her wet pussy. Right before I came, my fantasy went to some very dark places, thinking the things I would do to punish Lauren for all that she’s put me through. After my orgasm, I felt bitterly disappointed that my dreams were so far from reality. What do I have to do to make them real?

I went out with Emma again today. I don’t know why I keep hanging out with her, I guess it’s because she’s so insistent. She practically begged me to go to the outlet mall with her today! I bet I could have gotten her to kiss my feet if I wanted, but I think she would actually enjoy doing that. I know how much she checks out my body. I like being admired, but it makes me uncomfortable when she drools over my teenage daughter. In any case, she picked me up and we drove out to the mall.

The drive took a few hours, and we passed the time by talking about our lives. I told her about how Tayler had gotten almost perfect SAT scores and was looking at Dartmouth, USC, or maybe Columbia. I also mentioned how she got a summer internship to work in the district attorney’s office, and that UC Santa Barbara had offered her an athletic scholarship but that she didn’t really want to go there. I think that offended Emma because that was where she did her undergrad, but she didn’t say anything.

She mentioned how her law firm was expanding, and that she desperately needed a good paralegal assistant. Everyone she interviewed, though, was unhappy with the amount of hours they would have to work and the low pay. I asked her about that woman she played tennis with and she said she hadn’t heard from her since then, and I had to keep from snickering.

The shopping was pretty uneventful, except for when we were looking for shoes. We went to one of those upscale boutiques I can’t remember the name of. It was the kind of place where each person has a personal shopper assigned to her. I really enjoyed having a much younger girl to order around!

Emma was a little reluctant to join in at first. I think she felt sympathetic for Amanda, my sales associate. She was a petite girl, maybe half white and half Korean. Cute but very meek. I immediately put her to work by asking her to measure my feet as I sat in one of their plush leather chairs. I felt like a queen with my servant kneeling before me, which I think Emma enjoyed too. Before long I had Amanda running all over the store fetching shoes at my beck and call. Eventually I decided that I wanted her to put my shoes on for me. I could tell she was uncomfortable with the idea but that she didn’t want to upset a customer, so she quietly obeyed me. I even asked her to take each pair of shoes off for me and sort them into different piles!

Before we left, I jokingly asked Amanda for a foot massage but she said she couldn’t help me with that because she had to do other things. Emma was doing the same thing as me, but she was even worse! I actually felt bad for her sales girl, since Emma would have her kneel before her and rest her bare feet on the girl’s thighs, then and ask her a silly question so the girl was stuck in that position! Her sales girl wore a short pencil skirt, and at one point Emma hooked her big toes under the hem of the girl’s skirt! The poor girl blushed furiously as Emma wiggled her toes, then dragged her feet away slowly, running her toes along the girl’s legs as she pulled away. We each got a pair of shoes, then left.

On our way back, a strange thing happened. We saw an “antique sale” and followed it to a warehouse in Brentwood, an upscale a residential neighborhood. The warehouse was pretty big, but there were only a few people there. We split up and I looked through chintzy furniture, clothes that had fallen out of fashion, and other detritus. I really didn’t find anything of interest, and I looked for Emma so we could leave. When I found her, she was talking with an old woman about a pair of silver flats. She seemed very excited.

“... anything you want them to be,” the old woman said as I walked up.

“I’ll take them!” Emma said excitedly, and paid the woman several 20 dollar bills.

“Wow Emma, you’re paying that much for an old pair of flats? I’ll sell you some of my old pairs of shoes if that’s how much you’ll pay for them!”

Emma grinned. “These are special shoes, Lauren. I can turn around and sell them for double what I paid here.”

“What are they from some special designer or something?” I asked. They didn’t look to be special in any way.

“Something like that,” she replied, and we left it at that.

We didn’t talk much on the drive back. I picked up the silver flats she had bought and examined them closely. They didn’t have a name brand on them anywhere, but they were exceptionally well-made. I noticed that they reflected a pale rainbow of colors, not just silver. I noticed they were size 8.5, so I slipped off my heels to try them on.

“Hey you can’t try those on! Those aren’t for you!” Emma blurted out suddenly.

“Come on Emma, they’re the perfect size for me. They even match my silver nail polish!” I reached down to put one on my foot.

“I’m serious, I don’t want you stretching them out! If you put those on, I’ll kick you out of this car and you can walk home in them!”

“Okay, okay! I didn’t know you were so touchy about shoes! You know what they say, ‘the things we own come to own us’” I replied, a little shocked she had asserted herself like that. Then I tossed them into the back seat, put my heels back on, and stared out the window for the rest of the ride home. I wonder why she’s so obsessed with those shoes? They were pretty cute though.

It was so hot to see Lauren order that girl around! I knew she was bossy but I was still surprised to see her completely dominate someone. As I teased that sales girl with my feet, I imagined it was Lauren kneeling before me, apologizing for giving me trouble and confessing that I am the better woman. I got pretty turned on by the whole scene, imagining Tayler’s reaction as she saw her mom bow to her former rival. That’s nothing compared to what I found at the antique sale though!

The silver flats caught my eye immediately—I just had to try them on. Before I could, though, the old woman behind the counter stopped me.

“Be careful with those, they’re very special. Like nothing you’ve seen before,” she said.

“What do you mean by that?”

“Those shoes are a living thing! An ancient enchanter cast a spell on them. Now they are a symbiotic creature that feeds on sweat and dead skin cells. That’s why they like being shoes—because the feet have so many sweat glands.”

I looked at the shoes. They had a strange warmth about them.

“They bond with the first person who puts them on. From that moment on, they will imprint your essence and assume whatever shape you want. It doesn’t even have to be shoes—they could turn into a pair of shorts if you want, or even a bulletproof vest. Legend has it that Julius Caesar used these at one point—they became his bright red cloak and shielded him from harm when he fought.”

“Didn’t he get stabbed to death though?” I asked

“He made it into that stupid Laurel crown he loved to wear,” she replied, cynically.

“Is there any drawback to using it? Like, what’s the catch?”

“For you, almost nothing. You can remove it freely. It can even improve your strength and concentration by changing your neural patterns. After it’s bonded to you, though, if someone else tries it on, it will remain stuck on them until you want it to come off. You can even change its shape while it’s on someone else—rumors tell that it is the lamp that would imprison genies.”

As soon as she said that, I knew what I could do.

If I could get Lauren to put the shoes on, she would be my slave! I would give her orders and, if she refused, cause the shoes to tighten or turn into a hundred pound weight! I would make her envy the shoe shop girl with all the things I had planned for her. Maybe I’d have her dress up as a sexy genie and feed me grapes, to start.

“I want these shoes. How much?” I dropped them to the ground and kicked off my heels, ready to step in.

“As much money as you have, and they’re anything you want them to be,” the old woman said with a smile.

I stepped my bare feet into the silver flats. They were the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. It seemed like they contoured to every curve in my feet, and cradled and supported my toes. It felt a little weird as they writhed around under my feet, like I was getting a very good foot massage. They seemed to sense that my feet were sore from my high heels, and they kneaded my arches and gently pulled my toes. I let out a soft sigh, and a strange energy go through my body. I felt much younger, like I was 17 again.

Quickly, though, I stepped out of the shoes and back into my high heels. The heels, which I previously loved, felt cheap and uncomfortable now. I could feel that there was a bond between me and the silver flats that was sadly interrupted. As I pulled out all my money and handed it to the old lady, Lauren approached.

I was excited! I could have owned her right then, but a new idea popped into my head. I could make her daughter try them on! What better way to get under Lauren’s skin than to have her daughter dote on me? I panicked later when Lauren almost put them on in the car, but thankfully she gave up fast.

That night, I put the silver flats back on and experimented with them. I could go on the Minolo Blahnik website and turn the flats into any shoe pictured there. It felt good wearing an $800 pair of shoes, but I wasn’t finished experimenting. With concentration, I could turn them into a toe ring, a tank top, even a bra! As I imagined all the sexy outfits I would make Tayler wear, they turned into a pair of panties without my willing it.

Then the panties started gently rubbing against my clit. I smiled and lied back on my bed, letting the symbiote learn what to do. It fingered me better than any man or woman has before. It felt like an ardent tongue was tirelessly caressing my clit in the most perfect way, knowing exactly when to slow down and when to go harder. I lost track of how many times I came before I turned it into a nightie, and went to sleep.

This was the best purchase I ever made.

Dear Diary,

I can’t figure out how to take these stupid shoes off! I thought they were cute at first, and it’s hard to find wedge heels in a size 10, but the stupid clasp around my ankle won’t come undone! I feel like such an idiot, it’s 11 at night and I’m about to go to sleep wearing a pair of fuck me pumps. I tried using scissors to cut the clasps off, but I couldn’t fit it between the shoes and my skin. Then my foot got the most horrible cramp until I dropped the scissors. Grrrrr. I’ll have to talk to Ms. Lisette tomorrow to see if she can give me the number for the manufacturer.

I even had to miss volleyball practice today because I couldn’t take these silly wedge heels off. I didn’t want the whole team laugh their heads off while I minced around the sand in strappy, wedge heels. It sounds like some boy’s wet dream! Ok, I’ll admit they’re comfortable. In fact, they’re the best pair of shoes I’ve ever worn. Usually my feet would be killing me after wearing wedges for 12 hours but my feet actually feel better than normal! It’s like these shoes put pressure on all the right places... sometimes it even feels like they’re rubbing my feet. Isn’t that strange??

I picked them up at a garage sale Ms. Lisette had in order to raise money for Bangladeshi climate refugees. It was weird, though. She had barely anything for sale and she insisted, through my mom, that I come visit. When I got there, she said, “I have the perfect thing for you!” and brought out these shoes from her house. I loved them right away. The bottoms are made of cork, and they’re about 4″ tall with a ½″ platform under the toe. The straps are made of this beautiful pearly white material that’s soft to the touch, and I really like the way they zigzag across my feet. They are open-toed, so I’m glad I got a french pedicure because it really matches the shoes.

Ms. Lisette looked too pleased when I tried them on—I’ve never seen her so happy before! She said she ordered them online and they didn’t fit her, but she didn’t want to return them. Whatever. When I asked how to take them off she said, “why would you ever want to take a beautiful pair of shoes like that off?”

I got kind of tired of her staring at my legs, so I left pretty quickly. I love the way they make my legs look so long though! I’m 5′10″ without heels, and with these on I feel like some swan-like model.

So today was pretty uneventful aside from that. I didn’t want to go out wearing these ridiculous heels since I can’t even fit a pair of jeans over them. I wore a skirt today, so at least I didn’t have to worry about cutting my pants off, lol. I just stayed home and reviewed for my upcoming finals. I’m having a hard time deciding between Columbia and USC. I think Columbia has better academics—good for my pre-law degree. But I could surf, and play volleyball and tennis at USC! Plus the internship at the DA’s office is here in Los Angeles, so that’s a pretty big reason to stay. I don’t know, I just wish I could have played volleyball today.

How am I supposed to go to school with these ridiculous shoes on? They look like something I’d wear to a club, or to prom! I hope Ms. Lisette is home early tomorrow, I want to take these off before school.