The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Her New Subordinate Part 3

I have lost all understanding of my daughter. It’s like she’s a completely different person! The other night when I came home she had panty hose hanging to dry all throughout her room. There were enough pairs to last someone a month, and she doesn’t even wear panty hose! I asked her what she was doing, and she said it was for some kind of new job. What kind of job is that? I think I even saw a pair of panty hose on her pillow across her pillow, and I’m not sure they were clean!

That was only the beginning. Over breakfast the next day, she schocked me when she told me she was going to decline her summer internship at the District Attorney’s office.

“Why would you say no to that job? It’s a perfect way to get hands-on experience in your career field! You’ll make better money and connections than anyone your age!”

“I talked to Ms. Lisette and she said I can interview for a position at her firm. If I do well, I can be her... personal assistant,” she answered, frowning. It was like it hurt her to say it.

“Tayler, you do not want that job. I’ve seen how she treats her employees. She’s demanding, bratty, and doesn’t respect people’s boundaries. Emma even asked that her car be cleaned and detailed by her assistant, every week! That’s why her last one quit... How much is she saying she’ll pay you?”

“It’d be an unpaid internship, but she might give me an allowance if I peform well,” she murmured. “Also, the company will provide me with a wardrobe.”

“It’s unpaid too!?” I was nearly shouting, “Tayler I love you, I don’t want to see you turn down a prestigious position at the DA’s office so you can scrub Emma’s toilet and pick up her dry cleaning.”

“Mom, I already accepted the position! I start this weekend,” she snapped. Her expression was one of anger and resignation.

“Well Tayler, I just hope you don’t get in over your head with this. Remember, it’s okay to quit if you don’t like the job.”

“Thanks, mom.”

Tayler got up, washed her bowl and left for school. As she left, I saw she was wearing a pair of black suede ankle booties. That was weird because she almost always wears flip flops. When did her fashion sense change?

My life is better than I could have possibly imagined now. This was Tayler’s first weekend working at my firm!! I spent the entire week drafting a contract for her to sign, explaining her duties and responsibilities. The look on her face was priceless as she initialed next to certain things she would have to do. Here’s a selection of the best, from my memory:

And we don’t even have any French clients! Some of these were obviously way over the line, but I don’t have to worry because interns aren’t protected from sexual harassment! When she finished signing the contract, I had her follow me into my office and give me the panty hose she brought for me that day.

It was so erotic to have a beautiful young girl remove my expensive high heels, then gently ease my panty hose off before folding them and tucking them into her purse. Then she pulled out the new, clean pair, and lovingly helped me by sliding them onto my feet, up my legs and around my waist. I caressed her face with my hand and she blushed! I would have liked to have her right then, but we had a very busy day ahead of us, so I told her to get ready to go shopping.

Tayler got into my Mercedes (I had her open the driver’s side door for me, and close it after I got in), and we went to the mall. Imagine her surprise when we went to Hot Topix to shop for her wardrobe!

“I thought we were going to buy work clothes today?” Tay asked, the click-clack of her high heels echoing out across the mall.

“We are! This is the first stop. We are going to pick out some casual clothes for you to wear,” I replied. Her face was the portrait of anxiety.

We got in and a cute emo girl greeted us. Her hair was jet black, styled one of those pixie cuts, and she had extremely pale skin. I didn’t know anyone in California could be so white! “Welcome to Hot Topix, how can we help you today?”

“We’re looking for something dark.. she’s going through an emo phase!” I replied, pointing to Tay. Tay turned bright red, but didn’t say anything.

“Ok, just this way! We have an entire department of the store for that!” She was surprisingly cheery for an emo girl, her smile kind of caught me off guard. I realized that the heavy makeup she was wearing might be why she looked so pale, but I really liked her mascara and dark lipstick.

We followed the clerk to the right aisle and she left us in peace. I picked out a tank top with little skulls and crossbones on it and handed it to Tay. She looked at it like it was radioactive.

“Are you going to make me wear things like this?” she asked nervously.

“When the mood strikes me. Find some stuff that an emo girl would wear. Then you can model them for me. Also find a nice pair of black short shorts!”

We spent a while looking through the store. I found the most girlish, angsty tops I could find while Tay tried to find things that she could work into her style. When we had a handful of tops, I had her go into the changing room to try on a top along with the short shorts. When she came out, I had her spin around for me, enjoying my control over her body.

“It looks nice, but I think you should kneel down so I can see how it looks in that pose.”

Tay started to say something but stopped herself—the store clerk seemed to have heard too. But then she kneeled down, resting her palms on the floor, and looked up at me. I wasn’t finished yet, though.

“Could you please bring me a chair? My feet are starting to get tired,” I said to the shop girl, who quickly obeyed. She set it behind me and I thanked her, Tay still kneeling before me.

“Tay, would you take my shoes off for me please? They’re cramping me just a little,” I said, like a spoiled princess.

Tayler, beside herself with embarassment, calmly undid the clasps on my high heeled shoes. I rested my stockinged feet on her bare thighs and admired her beauty.

“Massage, please” I said casually, and Tay quietly began massaging my feet.

“Yes Madam,” she whispered, obviously hoping no one would hear. I saw her glance to see if anyone else was in the store, but it was only us and the shop girl. I noticed the shop girl was looking on, fascinated.

“How much do they pay you working here?” I asked the other girl.

“Just minimum wage,” she answered, shifting her weight from one foot to another.

“And you have to stand around all day in those boots?” I said, looking the high-heeled boots she was wearing.

“Yes! It’s terrible. My feet are killing me by the end of the day... I’m kind of jealous right now!” She replied.

“Well, your job could certainly be worse,” I said, looking down at Tay. Then an idea struck me.

“You know, I’m sure Tayler here wouldn’t mind giving you a foot massage! She’s really good at it, and she enjoys doing it!” I said. Tayler looked up at me in horror.

“Are you sure? It seems a little weird...” she said, while slowly approaching us.

“It’s totally normal. In fact, you will offend me if you refuse!” I said, which made up her mind. I had Tay put my shoes back on, then gave up my seat to the black-haired shop girl. She slipped her boots of in a quick movement, then peeled her socks off. I noticed she was wearing neon green ankle socks, which clashed with the rest of her dark clothes. She rested her bare feet on Tay’s legs, and I admired her fresh black pedicure. I held my breath as Tay reached for the girl’s feet and began rubbing them.

After a bit, the shop girl sighed and relaxed her whole body while Tay dutifully massaged her feet. I handed Tay a bottle of scented lotion from my purse, to help her do a better job.

“Wow, lotion too? This is like a dream for me!” The shop girl giggled as Tay rubbed the cream into her tired soles.

“It’s what you deserve for working so hard! What’s your name?”

“Erin.. Could you rub a little harder, please?” the shop girl said to Tay.

Tay put more effort into the impromptu foot massage.

“Do you go to Costa Vista High School, by any chance?” I asked the shop girl.

“No, I’m in community college right now.. That feels so good,” she said, looking down at Tay.

“Tay here is looking into going to community college too! Maybe you two could be friends. You could teach her how to put mascara on so it looks like she’s been crying.” Erin laughed at that remark.

“Would there be more foot massages though? Because this is like, the best day of my life!” Erin said, smiling. I gave Tay a knowing look.

“Yeah, definitely! I love giving foot rubs!” Tayler chirped. It was so convincing I almost believed her!

After fifteen minutes, Erin said she had better back to work. She looked around for a towel to wipe the lotion off her feet, but I just told Tay to dry Erin’s feet using the shirt she was wearing. Although the idea mortified her, she complied. By the look on Erin’s face, I think she was very interested in our relationship. I took Erin’s number, and had her and Tay exchange numbers, then we left the store. The merchandise total was $300, which I put on my personal credit card.

Tayler discreetly tried to go to a bathroom to wash her hands, but I ordered her to rub the little remaining lotion from her hands onto her neck so Erin’s scent would stick with her. Tay left wearing the black short shorts, a tank top, and a big white belt with a huge belt buckle that Erin had recommended.

Afterwards we went to the mobile phone store, since I decided Tay would need a new phone for her new position. Before we went in, I told her that she would have to accept the entire contract that was put before her without asking any questions.

I told her to go pick out the phone she wanted, and that I’d pay for it. She began browsing through all the high-end smart phones while I negotiated with one of the people working there. It was a little difficult to explain what I wanted, but within a half hour, we had reached an agreement. Tay came back with a new Dapple smartphone in time to hear the terms of the contract.

“Alright Miss Lisette, now that Tayler is back we can finalize the contract,” the sales guy responded. Tayler was happily playing with the Dapple Yphone as she sat down.

“You are committing to a four-year contract, with an enforced exclusivity clause. I know that’s a mouthful, so I’ll explain. Basically you are saying that you will use only this phone or another phone that Ms. Lisette pre-approves over the next four years. You won’t be elligible for an upgrade during that time, and you can’t cancel the contract early without getting a huge penalty. If you wanted to, you could get one of those pay-as-you-go phones, but Miss Lisette explained that you wouldn’t be interested.”

“Tayler has too much of a guilty conscience to do that!” I said. “I’m sure if she even tried, she’d feel too guilty to go through with it.”

Tayler had a puzzled look on her face. I had the shoes to give her a little zap, and she understood.

“Miss Lisette explained that she’s concerned about you getting in with the wrong crowd, so we will not be transfering any of your contacts over to this phone. In addition, this has the Phone Nanny, so that Miss Lisette will be able to read any texts you send or receive, and to hear a recording of any phone call. Additionaly, this phone will have a GPS that is always on, so that Miss Lisette can make sure you’re ok.”

Tayler’s look changed from confused to angry about this invasion of her privacy.

“As long as you have Miss Lisette’s approval, this phone has unlimited talk, text and web surfing. But every text, e-mail or phone call you make will go to Miss Lisette for approval before it goes through. If she allows it, the phone will work as normal. If she declines it, it won’t go through, and you will be charged a penalty: $8 for a phone call and $5 for a text message.”

Tay seemed offended at this. Her new phone was becoming an uncomfortable little collar around her neck.

“Miss Lisette will also keep the password for your phone account, so you cannot download apps or change settings without her approval. This contract totals $200/month plus taxes and security fees, which total to about $250/month. You will need to put the first six months of payments down today in order to secure this deal, along with buying the new Dapple phone outright. In total, you owe us $2150.”

She was speechless, her beautiful face tinged with fear of her new contract.

“The phone isn’t... included in the contract?” Tay finally managed to say.

“I can explain that,” I cut in. “That Dapple phone is for me. It is going to be my new phone. I knew I could trust your judgment!” I held out my hand. Shattered, Tayler handed me the Dapple phone.

“Do I get to keep my phone then?”

“No, I’m sorry. I’ll be holding onto that for you as well. I just need you to remove the password protection for me.” I held out my hand again. Tayler didn’t seem to believe the situation was real until I raised an eyebrow at her. On the verge of tears, she fished out her beloved pink Dapple Yphone, and quickly changed the settings. She took one last look at it, and put it in my hand. I quickly put it in my purse, then fished out her big surprise.

“This will be your new phone,” I said with a measured smile. I pulled out a 3 year-old Blackberry I got for free. It was heavy, clunky, looked beat-up, and so big it nearly took up her whole purse. She would have to hold it in two hands to send a text. I made the screensaver a close-up photo of the soles of my feet, so she would constantly be staring at them. In black letters across the screen, always visible, was the words “PROPERTY OF MADAM LISETTE.” I even had indestructible metallic tape soldered onto the back of the phone, in case she tried to flip it over to hide the screen. The tape read “Tayler Mercier 555-310-3214” and beneath that “PROPERTY OF MADAM LISETTE.”

The password, which she could not change and would have to enter every time she used the phone, was “EmmaOwnsMe.” I had uploaded into the “notes” section information about myself: likes, dislikes, favorite places, favorite foods, measurements. There was even an app I downloaded that would randomly ask Tay a question about me, and she would have to answer it right to keep using the phone. Even the sales person at the store seemed to sympathize with Tay.

“So, all I need is your signature, and the $2150, and this is all set,” the sales clerk said, as though to give Tay a chance to back out.

Tay gave me a pleading look, but I only smirked back. “Any time you’re ready, Tay.”

“But I don’t have $2150..” she murmured.

“That’s okay, I’ll put it on my card if you ask me nicely.” I smirked.

Her face was the portrait of despair.

“Madam Lisette... would you please... help me pay for this new phone?” She said through clenched teeth.

“I don’t know, Tay, you don’t seem very enthusiastic about it. You haven’t even said one word about it! Maybe we should look into a different contract...”

“No!” she yelped. “It’s... the perfect phone for me. I love that you spent... all this time customizing it for me.... It will do everything I need! I can’t wait to have it.”

“In that case, I would love to help you pay for this phone, little Tay-wicks. I just hope you don’t become too dependant on me!” I said with a smile, and gave my credit card to the sales clerk. He walked off to process the sale. Tay gazed dumbly at the old Blackberry, reluctant to even pick it up. I started playing with her Yphone, looking through her text messages and photos right in front of her.

“I expect you to keep that phone on you at all times, in case I need anything,” I explained to her, without looking up from her phone. She nodded, staring at the Yphone in my hand.

“Yes, Madam.”

The sales clerk returned and I watched Tay sign her name all over the contract. Everything was in her name, and she would be responsible for the monthly payments. She carried our bags, and we went to a nearby adult clothing store where we shopped for business attire. She quickly learned to go for short skirts in various colors (above mid-thigh in length), thin blouses, and push-up bras. I told her to surprise me with her underwear selection—we spent nearly $500 on lengerie alone!!

On our way out, we stopped by the mall jewelery store. Tay was amazed when I spent $34,000 on a diamond stud shaped like a little heart, a piece of jewelery that was meant to be put into a nose piercing. I put it on my credit card, and we went to the jewelery kiosk. After some argument, Tay agreed to have her nose pierced midway up her right nostril. I unfortunately had to persuade her to go along with it by having the shoes make her feel like she was standing on hot coals. Finally, though, a scowl on her face, the jewelery kiosk guy put the diamond nose piercing in. I asked for it to be made so that it could only be removed with special equipment, so it will be on her face at all times.

I couldn’t help but laugh when I first saw her with her diamond nose piercing. She looked like an incredibly rich, incredibly frivolous girl whom you could never take seriously. Even as she scowled the diamond just made her look like she was a rich bitch. And there is no mistaking the gem for a flawless diamond—it shimmers in almost every light. It calls attention to her face, and identifies her as a girly girl to the entire world. It was the perfect touch I wanted to make her my office girl!

Our time at the mall done, we had one more stop at the bank before we could return to my office for her on-the-job training. We sat down together with a banker, and negotiated a credit swap between Tayler and myself. This caught Tay by total surprise—I thought for sure she would fight back!

“So, Miss Tayler Mercier, would you like me to go over the details once more with you, before you sign this contract?” the banker asked, indifferent to the entire situation.

“Yes, please,” Tay responded, the shoes writhing around her feet. This was the most important part of the day—I needed her to be afraid of what the shoes could do to her if she said ‘no’ at this point.

“This is a standard credit takeover. By agreeing to this, you will take on the entirety of Miss Lisette’s credit debt, and you become soley responsible for paying it off completely. I have already shown you her information, but I have been asked to verbally go over her account information,” he continued.

To the banker, this was probably some racket we were using to pay a negative tax rate this year. He didn’t seem suspicious. To be fair, I had specifically chosen this bank because my law firm saved it from getting prosecuted in the aftermath of the Great Recession. This was their return payment for all the assets we helped them save.

“Miss Lisette has $400,000 unpaid on her house, at a 5.5% interest rate. She will keep the equity in the home, however, since this is only a credit takeover. She has $40,000 she owes on her new Mercedes, at a 5.5% interest rate. Miss Lisette also has $70,000 in total consumer credit card debt, accrued over various years, at an interest rate of 12.8%.”

“In total, Miss Lisette’s debts come out to $510,000. As part of the credit takeover, we are consolidating this debt into one account, from which the various creditors will collect their share. Since you are so young, and have so few assets,” the banker said, eyeing Tay’s diamond nose piercing, “we have decided your interest rate will be 24% compounded yearly. You must also waive your right to declare bankruptcy. If you don’t make satisfactory payments on this debt, we have the right to collect your trust fund, which amounts to $500,000.”

Tay looked like a deer caught in headlights. I had the shoes prick her feet to snap her out of it.

“I agree to all that,” Tay stated, plainly.

“You must also sign up for a credit monitoring program,” the banker continued,

“which tracks all of your income, spending, and bank accounts to make sure you are not hiding money. In addition to taking your trust fund, we also reserve the right to garnish your wages, to re-negotiate the terms of the debt, or to compel you to sell your property.”

“Ok,” Tay whispered.

“This will also affect your credit rating. You will be unable to get a credit card of your own, unable to apply for most loans, and even renting an apartment will be very difficult. Most banks will turn you down for an account. Miss Lisette has graciously offered to open a joint savings account with you, so that you have a place to store money. Due to your credit risk, though, you can’t withdraw money except to pay for your debts. Miss Lisette can withdraw money freely, but we encourage you not to go under the minimum balance of $1000. Part of this account is a shared credit card between you and Miss Lisette, although we recommend you only use it for emergency purposes because it has a 30% interest rate, compounded daily. You alone will be responsible for payment on this card, to build your credit back up. If you understand all this, please agree and we will call a witness for the signature.”

Tayler stared at the paper, her eyes terrified of the crushing debt. This was the moment of truth. I had the shoes vibrate like an erratic heartbeat up and down her feet.

“I agree.”

I sighed inwardly, and had the shoes caress her lovely soles. Her body relaxed as they called a witness. We presented forms of identification, and signed contracts dozens of time. When we were all finished, I gave the bank my various credit cards, and had them shred them up in front of us. Then they brought us our new credit card, which I had custom ordered. It had a picture of my smirking lips, and “Property of Madam Lisette” after Tayler’s name appeared on the card. I was thrilled—I completely owned my house and my car! And I had paid back all those trips to France and throughout Europe!

I grabbed one of those free suckers from the cup on the table. I put it in my mouth but immediately disliked the flavor—how did I grab sour cherry? Then I had an idea.

“Tay, open your mouth,”

Although she had just signed away her future, she still seemed like she didn’t want to open her mouth. I threatened her with a glare, and she reluctantly opened her mouth. I put the sucker into her mouth and told her to finish it, then grabbed a blueberry flavor to cleanse my pallet.

“How will I pay for the cell phone bill now?” Tay asked, rattled, on our way out.

“Well Tay, I think we’re going to have to look into work study at your school!” I said, walking back to my paid-off Mercedes. Again, Tayler opened the door for me, and shut it after I got inside.

This week, I plan on going back to the antique sale to see if I can get another one of these symbiotes...