The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Her New Subordinate Part 4

by Mana Ray

I can’t believe Tayler got a piercing without discussing it first! It seems so unlike her to get a heart-shaped gem, and I must say it is very distracting. I tried not to comment on it too much—I know I went through a rebellious phase when I was her age.

Things got even weirder, though. When I was walking by her room, I noticed she put up a massive new poster. It is an ultra-high definition photograph of the soles of a woman’s feet, in amazing detail! The poster dominates an entire wall of her bedroom, and I noticed she took down all of her trophies and certificates of achievement to make room for it. I asked her about it later, and she mentioned how it keeps her humble to have the soles of someone’s feet on her wall, above her head.

I wanted to catch up with her since I hardly saw her this week. I found her in the living room reading Seventeen magazine. That’s another thing I’ve noticed—all she seems to read anymore are girly magazines. Either those or books about how to give massages. I don’t think I’ve seen her do homework in over a week!

“Hey, hon, how did you like your first weekend at Emma’s law firm?”

“It was really great, mom. I definitely made the right choice in taking this job,” she answered with a smile.

“Wow, I’m happy to hear that! What sorts of things are you doing?”

“Mostly support stuff, to start out. I did some data entry and pulled some files for her. Then she wanted tea, so I made it. At that point, it was lunch so I went to pick up some food for her. After lunch, I ran around town doing errands for Miss Lisette. I picked up her dry cleaning, booked an appointment for her to get her nails done, and got her a new tennis racket. When I got back, there wasn’t much for me to do so I just watched videos on how to apply makeup and give massages.”

“Well Tay, as long as you are happy. I just wish she would give you more hands-on learning instead of treating you like an assistant.”

Just then, there was an unfamiliar ringing sound and I noticed an old Blackberry on the table. Tay answered it in a hurry.

“Hey Erin! How are you?... Ok, I’d love to, what color would you like?... Hm, I don’t have that one, but I can go pick it up. I have a volleyball game tonight, so I’ll have to head over afterwards, is that ok?... Yeah, the more the merrier! Ok, I’ll see you tonight!”

Tayler hung up her phone and put it in her purse like she was trying to hide it from me. I wasn’t aware she had a game tonight! I asked her if she wanted me to come but she seemed very opposed to the idea. What has gotten in to that girl?

I am so humiliated I want to hide in a closet for the rest of my life. I couldn’t play volleyball wearing a pair of high heels, so I had to see Madam Lisette and ask (beg) her to change the shoes into something else. In order to get her help, I agreed to be her golf caddie this weekend and to have a ‘sleepover’ on Friday night. Then she had me give her an hour-long massage while she lied in the nude on her massage table!

Afterwards, she had me remove my shorts and panties, and snapped her fingers. The shoes became like gelatin and slithered up to my panty area, reforming into the tightest pair of volleyball shorts I’ve ever seen! They were bikini-cut, with lace frill along the edges, and they hugged my ass so tightly that it looks like I’m just trying to show off my butt. I looked in the mirror and saw the clear outline of my pussy lips!

I tried to pull them loose in the back and they rode up in front and made my pussy lips even more obvious! I tried to pull them loose in the front and they rode a little deeper into my butt, becoming more like a thong than a bikini! Madam Lisette stared at me, amused. I noticed the phrase “Property of Madam Lisette” written in elaborate cursive letters over half of my butt, where anyone could see it. I think it was even her handwriting!

That would have been bad enough, but then the shorts started moving. Although they appeared dry on the outside, they were very wet on the inside, and uncomfortably warm. They didn’t feel like cloth, either, but like some smooth, slippery muscle that would writhe around carefully. I gasped when the shorts began playing with my pussy.

“Tayler, what’s happening?” Madam Lisette asked.

“The shorts are like... groping me,” I said, distracted by the sensation. I wriggled my hips a little bit, which caused Madam Lisette to laugh.

“No way! I guess that’s how they get food? Maybe we should help them out.”

Madam Lisette took a finger and pressed it into my pussy, and the organism followed her inside. My heart raced as the organism began probing around inside of me. I was embarrassingly wet, and the organism seemed to enjoy that. It slowly learned about my sex, playing with me like a considerate lover who is very good at knowing what I like. Madam Lisette stared at me as I furrowed my brow, slowly giving in to the sensation. She sat on her couch and beckoned me over.

“Tay, kneel in front of me. I want you to lick my pussy.”

Distracted by having my own pussy licked, I hesitated. The thought of putting my mouth on her sex seemed like the point of no return. I gave her my best puppy-dog look, and shook my head.

“Now, Tay! Don’t make me punish you... Just kneel in front of me and do what those shorts are doing to you. Kiss it first though, and tease me a little before you put your tongue in.”

I knelt before Madam Lisette and stared at her pussy. It was very beautiful—smooth, with small, defined lips. She had shaved it completely bare. As though in a trance, I moved my head into her lap and kissed her pussy for the first time. She smiled, staring down at me. I kissed it a few more times, then licked the outside of her lips. I breathed hot air onto her sex, and licked a little more enthusiastically, but still didn’t go all the way in. The stupid organism was giving me the best oral sex imaginable, so I at least had a guideline for what feels good.

Madam Lisette patiently allowed me to tease her pussy, then said, “go all the way in, Tay. I you to taste me on the back of your tongue.”

I obeyed. She had a sweet, mild taste which I found surprisingly pleasant. I stuck my tongue as deeply into her pussy as I could, then licked all the way up to her clit. She moaned in pleasure, and I kept it up. Over the next half hour, I licked her pussy as the organism licked mine, lost in the sense of giving and receiving. At one point, she got especially into the oral and slipped her pussy halfway up my face, coating my nose with her juices.

“Keep doing exactly what you’re doing. I’m gonna cum, Tay. I’m gonna cum in your mouth. Swallow all of it. Swallow my cumm... yeah!... yeah?.. yeah?... yeah?!!... OH MY GOD!!!” Madam Lisette screamed, half laughing. I continued licking her as she became incredibly wet, allowing all her cum into my mouth. It had a bittersweet taste, unlike anything I’ve had before. After I swallowed her cum, I felt pleasantly light-headed and content for some reason.

I instinctively knew to slow down after an orgasm—I had learned that from the animated shorts that had been licking me the whole time. Gently, I lapped the cum out of her pussy, then kissed it one last time on the lips. I sat back on my heels, looking up at her.

“Wait, Tay. Stay where you are.”

Madam Lisette stood up in front of me so my eyes were in line with her sex. She grabbed the back of my head when I tried to shake it ‘no,’ then she rubbed her pussy all over my face. I was completely coated in her juices, mixed with my own saliva. The smell of sex was strong and unmistakable. When she finished, she sat down on the couch with an angelic smile.

“Mm, thank you Tayler. That was the best orgasm I’ve ever had. Don’t wash your face, though. That will be our little reminder!”

I admired how she looked so pleased and dignified—she was glowing! I looked at myself in the mirror, to compare. My cheeks were bright red, my lips looked worked-over, and it seemed like I just ran a marathon. I was covered in her scent, every breath reminded me of having my head between her legs. Thankfully, the organism had seemed to be full—it wasn’t playing with my pussy anymore. I asked her permission to go, and left her house barefoot.

The volleyball game was a disaster. I arrived late, since I was with Madam Lisette for so long. As soon as I got into the locker room, the other girls noticed my bikini-cut volleyball shorts. They were a far cry from the simple shorts the other girls wore. It looked like I was trying to be a sexy parody of a volleyball girl. Tiffany, our star setter, was particularly cruel. She has black hair and is a head taller than me, and she was always upset that I was shorter than her but I still became team captain.

“Oh my God, Tayler, you’re really going to wear those during the game? This isn’t Volleyball Girls Gone Wild!” Tiffany teased, causing most of the girls to laugh at me.

“Listen Tiffany, let’s just go out there and beat Alma Beach. Then we can talk fashion. I actually think these are more modest than what you wore to Homecoming!” I answered.

The rest of the team laughed at Tiffany as she glared at me. At least I still knew how to act like a captain!

I went on to play the worst volleyball game of my life. I was distracted by how slutty my outfit looked, which was bad enough. The worst part, though, was that every time I went for the ball, the shorts would do something that messed me up. At one point, I was waiting for the ball to come down so I could set it. It was a basic move, something that I could have done with no experience whatsoever. But as the ball came closer, the shorts tried to worm their way into my rear end! I had to choose between getting invaded or screwing up the play. At the last moment, I had to reach down and pull the shorts out of my butt, and the ball hit me directly in the face. I fell down, humiliating tears forming in my eyes. My team looked at me like I was naked, while the other team laughed and high-fived. Anna, our brunette Outside Hitter, helped me up, but I could see the disappointment in her eyes.

I missed every ball that they hit my way. The Alma Beach team picked up on this, and started directing the ball towards me every time. Somehow, the shorts would build up my arousal throughout the game, and when we lost a set I’d have an orgasm in front of everyone. My team lost 0-3, and as our team shook hands with theirs at the end of the game, some of them even said, “thank you,” to me!

Tiffany took control of the team as soon as we got to the locker room.

“We need to have a team meeting, everyone sit down!” She called out. There weren’t enough seats for everyone, though, so I had to remain standing.

“Tayler, what the hell was that? You seemed more interested in showing your ass to the audience than playing the game!” Tiffany said.

“I’m sorry.. I don’t know what to say.. I messed up,” I mumbled.

“That was a really important game! If we lose one more, we won’t be eligible for district champions! That’s going to mess up all of our chances at college.”

“I know. I feel really bad,” I said, looking down.

“Tayler, it would have been one thing if you just made a few mistakes,” brunette Anna cut in, her arms folded as she stared at me. “But it looked like you were trying to throw the game on purpose. You skipped practice twice this week, were you just blowing us off?”

“I would never do that!” I shouted. “I’ve just been having a really hard time lately...” the excuse sounded lame, even to me. I missed practice because Madam Lisette wanted me to detail her car, and to fan her while she tanned by the pool.

“We’re all going through a lot. But we manage to pull it together on game day,” Rhonda replied. She was our tall, Ameri-Asian Middle Blocker who aspired to go to Columbia on a scholarship, like I used to.

“Listen, little Tayler. I think we should have a vote to see if you should be team captain...” Tiffany started, using the nickname she knew I hated. Just then, my Blackberry started ringing.

“Excuse me, I have to get that!” I interrupted her, and Tiffany gave me a death glare before I ran off. It was Madam Lisette calling.

“Hello Madam,” I answered, trying to get out of the locker room.

“Good game little Tay-wicks!! Meet me outside the locker room.”

I was going to talk back, but she hung up. Thankfully, she was right outside the locker room in the cool night air.

“How could you do that to me?” I asked.

“Oh come on, it was funny! The audience loved it. So, how is your team reacting to your loss?”

“Horrible! They want to take away my status as team captain! Tiffany has wanted it since the beginning, now she has her chance!” I whispered, furiously.

“Tiffany, was she the tall black-haired one? Yeah, she looks like she hates you. Well, if you’re playing like that, should you still be the team captain? You have new responsibilities now, I don’t think it’s fair for you to keep bringing the team down.” Madam Lisette began. I could feel my heart breaking.

“I think I have a way to solve this, though,” she began, flashing her cruel grin...

* * *

I walked back into the locker room to face my team.

“Are you ready to give us your attention, little Tayler?” Tiffany said. By the way the team looked at me, I knew that Tiffany had spent the time turning them against me.

“Yes, Tiffany,” I replied, gazing downwards.

“Well, let’s have our vote then! Who thinks Tayler should be replaced as team captain?”

Only Tiffany and Rhonda raised their hands. I was thankful for a moment, but then I had to say my piece.

“Actually Tiffany, I have something to say. If it’s alright with you,” I asked, annoyed at having to get her permission.

“Go ahead, Tay,” she answered. I tried to find the courage to speak.

“You are a more skilled player than I am, and a better leader. I want you to replace me as team captain,” I said, firmly.

The team went silent. Tiffany looked surprised, then smirked at me. The rest of the team just stared.

“I think you are making the irght decision, Tay,” Tiffany said finally, with a smirk.

“At this point in time, it’s too much for me to actually play in volleyball games with you. I feel like I’ve been faking it this whole time, and the jig is finally up. I’d like it if you could replace me with one of the JV volleyball players.”

Even Tiffany was stunned at this piece of news.

“You’re... quitting the team?” asked Jackie, the only Jewish girl on our team.

“Not entirely. If it’s alright with you, I want to take more of a support role on the team. I have a lot to learn, and I think Tiffany would be a good master.”

Tiffany smiled and stretched her long legs out.

“I’m interested, Tay. What do you have in mind, exactly? I have all sorts of things you could do for me now that you’ve learned your place.”

“I think the best way for me to learn,” I began, repeating what Madam Lisette said, “would be for me to be directly underneath you. I would be like your attendant, or assistant, or handmaiden—whatever you want to call me is ok. I have a few ideas I’ve come up with already, but I will do anything else you want.”

“I like this idea, Tay! Having you as my little servant? What ideas do you have in mind?” Tiffany replied. The power was already going to her head.

“I have begun to study massage. I’d like to give you, and the team, sports massages to warm up and to cool down after games.”

“We’ve talked about how we need that!” Jackie called out, excited. The girls smiled. They were starting to like the idea as much as Tiffany.

“Yes, it is a good idea. Would you do all-over massages, though? I think you will need to spend a lot of time on my feet, since they’re so important to the team,” Tiffany said.

“Yes, Tiffany, I would love to massage your feet. Anything to help the team,” I answered, holding back my dismay.

“Perfect! Of course, I will need massages in my personal life too, but I’m sure I can have you on-call for that.”

I nodded, and smiled. She raised her eyebrows in pleasant surprise, and exchanged a glance with Rhonda.

“If it’s okay with you, Tiffany, I’d like to share the rest of my ideas.”

“Call me Captain... or better yet, Miss Tiffany. Or... Mistress!” The team laughed.

“Yes... Miss Tiffany. As for the rest of my ideas: I think I should be the one managing equipment. After each game, I will collect everyone’s uniforms and wash them all together, and return them to you for the next game.”

“Wow, the mighty Tayler Mercier is now washing my socks and underwear—by hand, of course. Is this a dream?” Tiffany teased.

“No, Mistress. I also believe that it would help our team if you all had matching nail polish on game days, to show team spirit. I would like to be in charge of giving you all manicures and pedicures before big games, to save you all money and time.”

The girls looked at each other in amazement.

“Well, she does have some good ideas to assist us!” Jackie said. “But, could you give us pedicures on non-game days? Like before a date? Or just whenever,” she finished with a grin.

“Of course!” I answered.

“And finally,” I took a deep breath. This next part was the most embarrassing. “I am starting a new maid service. Basically I will go to your house and clean for you, or do your laundry, or anything else you want. Since you are all on my team, I will give you the friends discount of $3/hour and if you buy one hour you get one free.”

“Oh my god, this is perfect! Our maid just quit! She said I was too demanding. But now I can be as demanding as I want!” Rhonda commented, then she laughed.

“Well, as team captain, I’ll put it to a vote. Who thinks we should accept Tay’s offer to become the team servant?” Tiffany said to the team. All five girls raised their hands immediately.

“It’s decided! Tay, we accept your offer. I’ll take my first foot massage now, slave.”

Tiffany stayed where she was seated, indicating that I sit on the floor before her. It was clear that she wanted me to remove her shoes and socks, with the whole team watching. As I knelt down, a strange thing happened. The organism thrust a single, thick probe deep inside my pussy. I gave a little gasp, but otherwise tried to act like nothing was happening.

“Before you begin,” Tiffany said, her bare feet in my hands. “I want you to kiss both of my feet, and thank me for allowing you to stay on the team.”

I stared up at her, and she only smirked back. Defeated, I lowered my face to her beautiful toes and gingerly kissed both her feet. I noticed that Rhonda had a camera phone pointed at us, and that Tiffany was looking to her as she snapped a photo.

“Thank you Miss Tiffany, for letting me stay on the team,” I murmured.

“You’re welcome, little Tayler. Now, get to work!”

I massaged Tiffany’s feet for a long time as the girls filtered out. Most of them made an appointment for me to clean their rooms, or booked me to do their nails. They took a lot of pictures that I’m sure will be online soon. Tiffany, perhaps to show her dominance, rested one of her bare feet on my panty area.

The girls left their team uniforms all in one bag, so that I could wash them for everyone. It amazes me how quickly they accepted my new role on the team.

“I’ll find you a new uniform that matches your new, lower status. Maybe something that shows your midriff and boobs to go with your butt? I really want people to think, ‘slut,’ when they look at you,” Tiffany said as I continued her massage. The organism inside of me started pulsating.

“I think I’ll have the team call you little Tayler, but I think you could use another nickname for your new uniform. How about Taylita?” I could only nod and say, ‘okay.’

“Also, sometimes I re-wear socks from game to game, depending on how clean they are. You’ll have to check if they’re clean before you decide to wash them,” Tiffany explained.

“How should I check them?” I asked, nervously.

“By smelling them, duh! Make sure you smell each individual sock deeply. Do that for each girl on the team. Also, I want you to check each sock twice—we don’t like to waste water!” she joked. I blushed as the organism began pulsating more frantically inside of me.

“I expect you to do the same for every pair of socks I wear, whenever you do my laundry. And whenever you are doing it, you should repeat a mantra out loud. How about... ‘Tiffany is beautiful and perfect. I am her hopeless servant. This is all I am worthy of...’ Yeah that’s good. Make a video of it to and send it to me. If you behave yourself, I won’t make it public.”

“Tiffany—” The organism thrust inside of me one last time, then I felt a strange warmth fill me up. Did it just cum inside of me??

“That’s MISS Tiffany,” she cut me off. “Print that mantra out in big letters and put it somewhere in your room and in your locker where you’ll see it every day. Now go fetch my flip-flops, I’m about to go home,” Tiffany commanded.

I did as she asked, slipping them onto her feet. Before she left, she said,

“Bring some lotion to school tomorrow. I’ll want a foot massage during lunch! Oh and be ready to re-decorate your locker. I will be using it to store my shoes in case I want to change them during the day. We’ll get it all sorted out, though!”

After the game, I went over to Erin’s house. It was easier for me to serve her and her friends, since we didn’t know each other that well. The embarrassing part was that I was still in my uniform, and one of her friends was on the Alma Beach volleyball team! She seemed to take a special pleasure in having me kneel before her and massage her feet, and she took a lot of photos on her phone. She even made me paint her nails her school colors. Her name is Kate, and she implied that the rest of her team would be very interested in my services. In spite of all that, I’m more stressed about how far Tiffany will go to humiliate me...

I went back to the place I bought the first symbiote. The same woman was there, but she wouldn’t sell me another no matter how much money I offered her. I asked her how I was supposed to get two, and she told me that these things can actually split! They use the human body as a host to make more of themselves. After enough time on her body, the symbiote will be mature enough to act as two pieces of clothing.

I explained what I was doing with the symbiote, and the old woman barely paid attention. Then she offered to sell me a manual to go with the organism to unlock its full potential. She wouldn’t let me look at the book before I bought it, and she demanded $1,000 in cash. When I opened it, though, it’s in some language I can’t read! I searched around the Internet, but it doesn’t match any of the hundreds of languages I went through. Very mysterious!

Aside from that, I got an app that lets the girls edit Tayler’s schedule. It was the only way to make sure that all six of the girls can share her with me! She has quite a busy day on Thursday. She has to give Tiffany an hour-long massage, then a pedicure, then do her laundry. After that, she has to go to Jackie’s house and give her and her spoiled little sisters foot massages, then clean their big collection of shoes! Then she’s picking up Anna’s homework so she can do it for her. All in all, a very busy day for little Tay-wicks! I can’t wait to have an extra symbiote though...