The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

It has been a LONG TIME, since the early 90’s, that I have written anything for MCSTORIES. I am in the process of writing this story, and I found some OLD notes and am re-writing and finishing some of my old stories. Feedback is always welcome.

John Redmund
Slider

Her Sacred Oath

Chapter One

John and Courtney have known each other since they were kids playing at their local Evangelical church playground. In grade school and middle school they sometimes were in the same class… sometimes not. But it wasn’t until high school that they really started to know each other. By their senior year they were an item.

After discussing it together they both decided to go to the local College. John, about 5 feet 10 inches tall wanted to be a CPA, Courtney, about 5 feet 7 inches, a teacher. Courtney’s Mom especially were delighted to see her that daughter was interested in a man who had ambition, and had the means to achieve his goals.

Courtney was raised to be a good Christian girl. She attended church services every Sunday and Wednesday. She was very serious about being submissive to God. There were so many verses in the Bible that related to women being submissive, especially to their husbands. She knew deep down inside, she wanted to be the perfect Godly submissive woman.

By their Junior year, she knew John was the one for her. She allowed him to make most of the important decisions about their relationship. He always did so with her opinions in mind, but she felt that something was holding him back. Some people would think that he was controlling like this. But this was what she wanted in a man. And she knew he would keep her safe.

John loved her very much, but was very reluctant to get married. Even though his family went to church, his Mom did not subscribe to the church doctrine of obedience to her husband. He didn’t want his wife to be like his Mom. He hated all the arguments and fights they had. And even though Courtney allowed him to be the leader in their relationship, he still had his doubts.

Courtney knew if their relationship was going to grow into marriage, she had to convince him she wasn’t like his Mom. About three months before they were to graduate, the M discussion came to a head. And she had an idea that would change their lives.

“I know you want to get married, and I do too…but how do I know you won’t be like my Mom,” John asked. “My Dad thought she was religious, too…and look at them. Fighting about money… and everything else. My Dad had to give up a job he really loved because she refused to move where he was needed.

“I know… but I promise I won’t BE like that,” she said. You have to know me by now. I have ALWAYS wanted to be a Godly woman, married to a Godly man like you, and in our relationship I have always wanted you to be the leader.” She felt she HAD to find a way to make him understand she REALLY wanted to be the perfect Christian wife.

“John, I know you really have a problem with believing that I would not be the wife you need me to be, so I think have a solution to our problem.

Chapter Two

“What do you have in mind,” he said

“Have you been to court at all,” she asked.

“Well, I’ve never been to one but I have seen plenty of TV shows.”

“I watched a movie last night and I saw something that I want us to do. During the show, the bailiff swore in the witness. He promised to ‘tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me God’. Why can’t I do that? I mean, why don’t we write an oath for me to swear by on the Bible, that I will be a Godly submissive woman to you for the rest of my life?”

“Courtney, do you love me enough to make that kind of commitment to me?”

“Yes John, I do. I love you enough to allow you to marry you, to allow you to be the head of our family, just as Jesus commanded.”

“And I love you too, in the same way. I love you enough to marry you, to be the head of our family as Jesus is the head of the Church. But you are serious about taking an oath like that, we really need to think hard. It DOES sound like a good idea, but we both have to agree 100 percent on this. Swearing to God is serious business. If we don’t do this right and you break the oath there could be really bad consequences.

“You said you want to be a Godly submissive woman to you for the rest of my life But for you to be COMPLETELY obedient to me, we should be married if we want to stay true to God’s laws. I know you want to wait until we graduate before we get married, and we should wait to be married before you make this kind of oath. But if you don’t want to wait to take the oath, I think there is a way to obey God and for you to still take it. You can also agree to be my concubine, until we are married. You’ve read about concubines in the Bible, haven’t you?”

“Weren’t concubines second class citizens,” she asked.

“There were a lot of examples of concubines in the Bible. King David had many wives and concubines. Sometimes wives couldn’t bear children so their husbands had concubines so they could have heirs. There were a lot of social laws about how they should be treated. Generally, men had concubines when they couldn’t marry the woman, usually because he was already married or she was of a different social status. We want to get married but can’t because we are still in school. But we intend to get married after we graduate.

If you’re going to be submissive to me when we are married, you must be submissive to me IN EVERYTHING, like scripture says. And that includes all things sexual. Being my concubine now would allow you to become sexually submissive to me without either of us breaking God’s law.

“Well,” she said, “Taking the oath WAS my idea, and if I become your concubine, it will be as close as we can get without being actually married. Now, just so I understand, I don’t want you to share me with others and make me have sex with other men. You know it is important for us to keep our marriage bed undefiled. This only pertains to you and me, right,” she asked.

“Of course, you would be MY concubine. Concubines weren’t passed around for sexual favors in biblical times, and I promise I won’t do that with you. But it DOES mean that I would have control over your life, including your sex life. If you recite an oath like that to God, you have to trust that I would guide you so that we both live a righteous physical and spiritual life.

“I understand what you’re saying, and you know I do trust you. I will agree to be your concubine until we are married,” she said. They kissed passionately. She finally felt closer to him than she had ever before.

But he wanted to discuss one more thing.

“There is also something else we need to talk about. I know this will sound like it’s coming out of left field, but I want you to tell me what you think of hypnosis.” She honestly didn’t know too much about it. She just saw some parts of stage shows where people did some funny things. “I don’t really know much about it.”

“I know we really never talked about it, but I have been thinking about it for a long time. It’s one of the reasons I wanted to take a minor in psychology. And I learned a lot about the mind and how hypnosis actually works. I knew once I met the woman I wanted to marry, I would want to hypnotize her. Hypnosis was discovered in the mid 1800’s, so it has been around for a long time. And I believe God allows us this gift to help make our lives richer and fuller.

“Using hypnosis, I believe I can guide your mind so that you will better fulfill your true desire to become my submissive concubine now, and my submissive wife later. I want you to trust me in this.”

“You know, I sensed that you were holding something back,” she said. “I wish you would have confided in me about your interest in hypnosis before. I would have questioned you about it, but I would have let you hypnotize me long before today. I have known you for a long time and I know you wouldn’t do anything that would hurt me, or I wouldn’t have thought to take the oath. So yes, John, I trust you. But I really don’t know how to be hypnotized.

“Well, I HAVE been studying and learning about hypnotic techniques for some time now, and I have made some video files specifically for you. I want to start hypnotizing you soon after you take the oath,” he said.

“Are you SURE you know what you’re doing? I don’t want you making me think I am a two year old and start sucking my thumb,” she said.

“Trust me, I have no intention of turning you into a 2 year old. Some things I DO want to do is to make it easier for you to remember things like your schoolwork and Bible verses, and to be more focused on things like taking tests, and eventually your job. And also more focused on being Biblically submissive to me,” he said.

“These are all things I want right now in life and in the future, so yes, I agree to be hypnotized. But only by you. Agreed?”

“Agreed,” he said.

Chapter 3

After working on the wording for a few days, they finally agreed to call it the Sacred Oath. She would take the Sacred Oath like a bailiff administers in a court of law, only they would do it in secret. John would hold the Bible, Courtney would place her hand on it, and she would recite the Oath. They broke it down into seven statements that she would swear to.

They decided that they wanted to have a three day weekend alone, so they told their respective parents that they went on a spiritual retreat. Which to them wasn’t a lie.... it was just a retreat for only two people. They had saved some money and between them they could afford to go to an Embassy Suites about an hour’s drive from home. They wanted their privacy and were bound and determined to get it.

They left on a late Friday morning. On their way, they stopped at a Christian book store and chose a new New American Standard (NAS) Bible. They each chipped in half the money to purchase it... it would be “their” forever Bible.

They got to their destination around 2PM Friday afternoon. They were able to check into the hotel a little early, after which they found a family style restaurant and had a nice meal. During the meal, Courtney was excited. They were lucky that they were relatively alone. While she wasn’t boisterous, it seemed hard for her to contain her excitement. John was excited also.. he just was a lot less animated about it.

After they finished their meal and freshened up, it was time for the Sacred Oath to be taken. John set up a place in the living room portion of the suite while Courtney got ready in the bathroom. He removed the center piece so they could stand in the center of the room. He placed their Bible in easy reach. After he was done he got ready in the other bathroom. For the occasion wore his only good suit that he owned and nice brown tie and tie tack. He shaved and wore his favorite Old Spice after shave. He was always kidded about his choice of after shave, but Courtney liked it, and that’s all that mattered to him. And besides, he liked it too. After he was done, he waited for her in the living room.

Chapter Four—Her Sacred Oath

Courtney emerged from her bathroom in her white almost wedding-like dress. It looked like it was molded around her C cup breasts. She had applied her makeup just as he liked...not too much, but enough to highlight her cheekbones. She knew he wasn’t too big about lipstick so she used a light amount that gave them some shine. And she used his favorite perfume, the kind that smelled like roses. He never knew what it was... only that he loved her scent when she wore it.

He looked at her,and was pleased. And she looked at him and knew she was making the right choice.

After they stopped staring at each other, he took their Bible and placed her left hand on it as she raised her right hand.

“Are you ready,” he asked

“Yes,” she said, as he felt her hands tremble slightly.

She looked into his eyes as he recited the statements.

“Repeat after me your Sacred Oath,” he said.

“I promise that this relationship is between God, John and me, and that I will not discuss it with anyone without John’s consent.

“I promise that I will be John’s submissive concubine until we are married, and a Biblically submissive wife when we are married.

“I promise that I will follow his orders and leadership to the best of my ability in all things physical and spiritual.

“John will use Scripture and his judgment to guide me in my life.

“I promise to abide by John’s judgment to correct me if I disobey his order or judgment.

“I promise that I will honor the commandment that my body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, and I will treat it with respect, with God and John’s help.

“I promise that I will allow John and John only to use hypnosis to aid me in my Sacred Oath.

“So help me God,” he finally said, and she repeated. After she finished he leaned over and they kissed. She felt relieved, as if a great weight had been lifted off her shoulders. She knew he would take care of her, for the rest of their lives. She knew only one other moment would surpass this—getting married. But until then, she was his concubine – as close to being married as they could be.

“So now what do you want to do,” she asked.

Chapter Five—Hypnotic Beginning

“Now I want to begin hypnotizing you. It’s 3:30PM now, when you are done watching the first files it’ll be around 6PM and then we can go out and find another restaurant to eat.”

“Will it really take that long?

“Yes, but to you it will only seem like a few minutes have passed. Lets get started.

“Now, to begin with, what I want to do know is to start placing you in a light trance, and then deepening it further and further for a while. For this to work, it’s important that you be comfortable. I don’t think you will be comfortable sitting in this easy chair in that dress, so would you please go into our bedroom and find something more comfortable for you to wear, your choice. While you are doing that I will get some things in the car.

This was not what she thought he had in mind, she thought. She expected him to ravish her, in fact she WANTED him to ravish her. She was almost disappointed. She shook off her feelings as she walked onto the bedroom. She had brought a gym outfit because she was hoping to be able to get some exercise in while they were away. He actually was more into working out, but she was starting to get more interested. The panties, shorts, sports bra,top and socks would be very comfortable, she thought. After she dressed she waited for him in the living room.

She was just walking out of the bedroom when he walked in the door. He was carrying a laptop and what looked like Bose headphones.

“Sit in the easy char and put up your legs to get comfortable. After she did so he placed a tray over her legs and placed the laptop on it. He gave her the headphones and she placed it comfortably around her neck for the time being so she could hear him.

“I made these files a few years ago and have been refining them. Like I said, I have been thinking about this for a while now. I was just waiting for the right woman and the right time to show them. You are the right woman, and this is the right time. The first one is my general induction file. All this one does is place you in a light hypnotic trance but more you listen to it, the deeper you will go.

“I guarantee that when you are finally done listening to my file, you will feel absolutely wonderful.

“Now just relax, and watch my file,” he said

He placed the headphones over her ears and started the program. A spiral slowly appeared on front of her. Words began to appear in the spiral. She saw the words “Stare into the Spiral” and “Obey my Words” slowly disappearing into it. She then heard him speak.

“Courtney, I made this just for you. I want you to know I love you so very deeply. Please stare into the spiral, and obey my words.

“Allow your mind to become open. Focus on the spiral. Look at it and listen to the sound of my voice. Allow yourself to relax, to allow your mind to focus on the spiral, and to focus on my voice.

Listen to my voice and allow your mind to follow my suggestions. My voice is leading you to becoming more and more relaxed. Listening to my voice now is very relaxing, and you feel your body responding with warm relaxation. Allow your body to feel waves of relaxation, starting at the top of your head and slowing moving downward, downwards slowly through your neck, your chest…down through your stomach. Feel your body relaxing more and more, moving down through your waist…your thighs…feeling the relaxation through your legs…moving down through your calves and into your feet.

Feel how nice and warm and relaxed you are. Allow your body now to feel waves of relaxation. Feel your eyes wanting to close because they feel so very relaxed, but keep them open, staring into the spiral. Even though your eyes are getting heavier and heavier as you become more and more relaxed…keep looking into the spiral.

The more you look into the spiral, you find yourself becoming more and more relaxed. It feels good to look at it. It makes you feel very warm inside…warm and cozy and safe. You feel very safe, relaxed and wonderful looking into the spiral. Your body is beginning to feel so very very limp…and you want to close your eyes but you must keep them open to look into the spiral.”

She did feel herself becoming more relaxed, but her eyes didn’t seem to get heavy. At least they didn’t seem to feel that way. She didn’t want to resist, she wanted to obey. She needed to obey. She felt deeply that it was God’s will that she obey.

“Soon your eyes will close, and when you close your eyes you will become EXTREMELY relaxed, extremely deep and in trance. But right now…keep looking into the spiral, going deeper as you keep looking…listening to the waves of relaxation going deeper in you.”

As he said it, she thought she heard some waves like at a beach in the background. She hadn’t heard them before. Were they there all along??

”Courtney, you feel your eyes wanting to close now so much, and you will close them very soon and be VERY deep. But right now, listen to my voice counting down from 20 down to 10. With each number..you will feel yourself relaxing even more…going so VERY deep..and when I get to 10 you will feel 10 times more relaxed than you are now….still at 10 your eyes will remain open.”

As he counted, she did feel more relaxed. And her eyes did feel heavier. All she wanted to do was to obey and relax.

“Now Courtney, you feel so very open…you feel so very warm and open and safe…listening to my voice..wanting to hear my voice lead you even deeper and telling you to close your eyes so you will be very, very deep…deeply relaxed state. Feel your mind wanting me to count…counting from 10 down to 1. With each count going down 10 times deeper with each count…knowing at one your eyes will gently close shut…and you will be so very,very deep…wonderfully safe, relaxed and deep.

She did want him to count. And at one, she felt somewhat numb, almost like the feeling she had when she was in the dentist’s chair when she was given nitrous oxide to fix a cavity. All she wanted to do now was to listen.

“And now with your eyes so comfortably closed, you feel so wonderful and relaxed. Listening to my voice is so easy and soothing. This is such a wonderful place for you now. Your subconscious mind is allowing my voice to guide you, to make you feel better. As you listen, you feel much, much about yourself. You feel so relaxed and wonderful now, so open and relaxed. And as you listen, feel yourself going even deeper, deeper and deeper, feeling more and more safe the deeper you go.

Allow your eyes to slowly open. As you do…feel yourself going even deeper, more relaxed. Look at the spiral and stare at it. Stare deeply…and go deeper, more and more in trance. You feel more and more safe as you stare.

It was hard for her to open her eyes, but she did and stared again into the spiral. She almost felt herself going into the spiral, and she knew John was here and she felt perfectly safe.

“Now allow your eyes to slowly close…feeling 10 times deeper than before. Feeling very safe, relaxed and in trance.”

Her eyes gently shut, and she felt so limp, so comfortable. She loved that feeling, of just forgetting the world around her and just being in this special place. It seemed like ages when he heard him speak again

“Allow your eyes to open again, looking into the spiral.” She almost didn’t want to do that, because she loved where she was. “Stare. Go deeper. 10 times deeper. Deeper and deeper, feeling wonderful and safe.”

As she obeyed, she felt even better. Better than even before. She wanted more.

“Now slowly close your eyes again. Feel them close very tight. Your eyes are closed VERY tight. Try to open them now…even though you try you cannot open the, yet you feel VERY safe. The more you try…the deeper you go…deeper and deeper in trance..your mind becoming more and more open to my voice.

“Now slowly stop trying to open your eyes…they are very tight…your eyes feel very heavy and comfortable. You are in a VERY special place now…one where only you and I know about. It is our special place where my voice guides your subconscious and you have no worries…your mind readily accepts and trusts the sound of my voice.

“Courtney, your mind loves how good you feel now. You love coming to this special place. This place where you come now is very special and becomes more special every time you come here. It is easy to come here, by listening to this file. Every time you listen to this file it becomes easier and easier to come to this place. But there is another way for you to come to this special place.

“When you hear my voice and only this voice say SLEEP, COURTNEY SLEEP your mind will slip into a trance and you will go to this special place VERY quickly. In fact…the more you hear those words from this voice, SLEEP, COURTNEY SLEEP, your special place will feel 10 times more special, 10 times deeper, my voice will sound 10 times more trusting, when you hear those words from this voice, and this voice only. Even me saying this now, SLEEP COURTNEY SLEEP, takes you 10 times deeper NOW. You find that you deeply, very deeply, want to accept this.

“Courtney, allow your mind also accepts that you will not remember the words that put you under. Your mind accepts that it is better if only your subconscious knows and that you respond whenever my voice says them. It feels very safe for you to accept this. Very safe and wonderful. Obey me in this now, Courtney.

“Feel how wonderful it is to you now to believe and accept what you have heard now…how wonderful you feel. Allow yourself a few minutes for all my words to sink into your subconscious, to allow it to process these words. You find that you deeply, very deeply, want to accept this, and to allow yourself to feel more wonderful than you have in a LONG time. Courtney, allow yourself to realize that I have hypnotized you because I love you, and that I want you to to become the Christian woman of my life.

“Now Courtney... it will soon be time for you to awaken. When you wake uo, your mind and body will feel wonderfully awake and refreshed. You will feel as if you took a very relaxing, refreshing nap. You will feel VERY trusting of my voice in the future..it feels good to hear my voice, and for only your subconscious to remember the special words to take you under.

Now soon I will count from1 until 10. With each number you will begin to awaken more fully. With each passing number you will feel refreshed, more alive and awake. When I get to 5 you will be totally awake, totally alert, feeling better than you have in a long time.

John watched as her eyes opened. He knew from his previous experience with hypnosis that the first time a person is hypnotized, it may be a very light trance. But he also knew that her oath would make her a unique subject. She was motivated not only by her promise to obey him, also her oath to God. He couldn’t wait to test how deep she had gone the first time.

Chapter Six—Deepening

“How do you feel,” he asked.

“Well, right now a little groggy but I feel fantastic. I remember feeling REALLY relaxed, and it was kinda like when I had laughing gas at the dentist office. After that, I remember you talking to me, I remember the spiral, and.... that’s about it. You were right about one thing. Before we started you said I would feel good. Well... I REALLY feel good!!

“What else do you remember?”

“Well, like I said, I felt really relaxed, I remember wanting to close my eyes, but not being able to. I also remember something about sleep, but I can’t quite remember why.”

“Good, you had a great first session. Now I want you to watch it again,” he said as he put the headphones over her ears again and started the file. He knew he had another 16 or so minutes so he took time to change into a pair of jeans and long sleeved shirt.

Her eyes were immediately drawn to the spiral, and he watched again as she struggled to keep her eyes open. He loved watching her go under. He knew that because they were going to be married, and that she trusted him, and, more importantly, swore to God she would obey him, she would be an extremely trusting subject.

After the file stopped he started it again immediately. After the third time he took off the headphones and took away the tray and computer.

“Now my dear...what do you remember now?”

“Just the spiral. Not much else. When did you change?”

“SLEEP, COURTNEY, SLEEP” He watched as her head slumped over, obediently going into trance.

Now Courtney, I am going to give you a special command. Whenever I say, WAKE, COURTNEY you will quickly awaken from your special place and feel absolutely wonderful.

“WAKE, COURTNEY”, he said. He watched as her head straightened from it’s slumped position. Then he used his sleep command to put her under immediately. He put her under and woke her up like that for about 20 minutes, with each time deepening her trance more and more.

After that, he placed her under and had her count down from 100 to 1, slowly, deepening her trance one last time.

“From now on, my dear, when I use your SLEEP command, you will become this deep VERY quickly. You may find yourself around other people when I use this command, but you will be unable to resist. You find that you need to trust me. When you are this deep, you will be very easy for you to accept any suggestions I have for you, and you will yearn to believe whatever I tell you.

“Now, my dear, I am going to give you another special suggestion. Whenever you are awake, and I wave my hand in front of your face like in Star Wars, wherever you are, whether we are alone or not, you will blank your mind, become very deeply hypnotized like you are now, and you will wait for me to speak. If you are standing, you will remain standing. Whatever I say, you will repeat, and when you are done repeating, you will awaken completely and be compelled to obey what you have said. When you are done, you will feel that whatever you did was perfectly acceptable.

“It is not important for you to remember these commands, my dear. But your subconscious will remember and obey.

Chapter Seven—Learning to Trust

“Now, my dear, it will be time for you to awaken. This time, when you awaken, you will not remember being hypnotized at all. You will feel absolutely wonderful. But you will notice that several hours have passed, and that it’s around 5:30PM.

“Now WAKE, COURTNEY,” he finally said. She woke immediately realized that she had to go to the bathroom. She excused herself and the first thing she saw when she came back was the clock in the bathroom. About two hours had passed and she had no recollection about what had happened.

“I hypnotized you,” he said. “Don’t you remember any of it?”

“No, nothing. The last thing I remember is after the Oath, I sat in the chair, now I’m here. You DID say it would be around 6PM. What happened?”

“SLEEP, COURTNEY SLEEP,” he said. Her eyes closed and her head slumped down. “Now, my dear, I am going to count to three. When I get to three you will open your eyes and act completely normal. However, you will still be in a deep trance, in fact you will go deeper the more we speak. You will be highly suggestible, and, most importantly, believe whatever I tell you. But as I said, you will act completely normal. You will be like this until I give you the sleep command again, and then you will close your eyes continue to go even deeper, until I awaken you. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand”

“Good” He counted to three, and watched her eyes flutter open and head straighten out. “How do you feel,” he asked.

“Well, kinda like I took a nap. I still feel a little groggy.”

“You’ll feel more alert as time goes by. But let’s take a walk. We can take our Bible and talk about stuff, and check out the sights around here. But I do want you to change your clothes. Did you bring a dress or skirt?”

“Yes, I actually brought two skirts. Do you want to see them?

“Yes I would,” he said. She walked into their bedroom and unfolded the two skirts. They were both a little under knee length, one was blue and the other maroon. “Which one goes better with the top you have on,” he asked.

“The blue one”

“Good. Here is what I want you to do. Take off your pants and panties now, and then put on your blue skirt. Go ahead,” he said.

He watched as she stripped in front of him. She felt a little embarrassed as she removed her panties. She felt exposed and her eyes began to flutter a little, as if he were beginning to wake from her trance.

“Stand at attention and blank your mind,” he said. As she straightened her arms he whispered in her ear, deepening her trance. She wasn’t really resisting, but she was beginning to become more awake from the trance due to her unexpected nudity. After a few minutes she was even deeper than before.

“How do you feel about what just happened?”

“I feel self-conscious. I have never been nude like this in front of a man.

“Go deeper for me. Repeat after me—My obedience is more important than my embarrassment.

“My obedience is more important that my embarrassment,” she recited.

“Good girl. Now I want you to think about this in the back of your mind until I tell you to stop. Your thoughts about this will not interfere with anything else we do tonight, and the more you think it the more it becomes part of you.

“From now on you will let me know when you are embarrassed to say or do something.

“Yes, John.”

“Now, my dear, I want you to realize something. I want you to put your skirt on without your panties. You will realize that your panties are missing, but it will feel completely normal to you. It feels natural for you to wear skirts without panties, doesn’t it?”

“Yes it does.”

“Now dear, put your skirt on and so we can go outside.”

Chapter Eight—First outing as Man and Concubine

She walked over to the blue skirt and put it on. She felt wonderful as he took her hand and they walked out of the room and then out of the hotel.

The hotel they were staying at was near a mall. Mall walking was something they both enjoyed, but this was the first time she walked a mall while in a trance. He deepened her trance while they were walking, but anyone looking would never know.

They found a nice burger restaurant and found a private booth. After they settled in and ordered their meal he took out the written copy of her Sacred Oath.

“Courtney, I want you to memorize your Sacred Oath. It is something we will refer to for the rest of our lives, and I want you to be able to recite it whenever I ask. Concentrate now, and have this completely memorized in 2 minutes.

“Yes, John,” she said. She took the paper and studied it. After a few minutes, she looked at him and told him she had obeyed.

“Paraphrase the third and last promise you made,” he said.

“That I will obey you and your judgment, and that I will allow you to hypnotize me.”

“Very good. I do want you to obey me, but I also want you to have a mind. So if you ever disagree with anything I want you to do, I do want you to talk to me. I want to know your opinions. But once I have made up my mind, then you will obey my judgment. I want you to obey me, but I don’t want you to be a zombie.

“However, there will be times when I WILL want you to obey me, without question, no matter what. I’ll make sure you will know when that happens, trust me.

“I understand, John. Since you said that, you need to know that there are times where if I am wearing a dress or skirt that I will need to wear panties. I think you know when that will be.”

“Well I knew that this wasn’t today, but I expect you will tell me when that is,” he said.

“Speaking of which, we need to talk about birth control. I want to go on the kind where I have a period only 4 times a year or so. May I make the appointment with a Dr. when we get back?

“Yes, of course. And by the way, I am proud of you. You are acting completely normal even though you are hypnotized.

“I can’t tell the difference, honestly.”

“But you definitely are. Do you notice that your bra is getting uncomfortable? In the next 5 minutes, it will get increasingly unbearable. After 5 minutes or so you will ask permission to remove it. But there is no reason for you to remember that I suggested this until your bra is off. And then you will realized how much I can control you through hypnosis. The time starts now.

“Lets talk about something else. How’s your Mom doing.

“I talked to her yesterday before we left and she seems OK,” she said. She adjusted her bra straps a bit as she continued. “You know she is a bank manager, and she is concerned a little about a new employee. But you know her. She’ll give him every chance to hang himself,” she said jokingly.

“Your Mom is fantastic. I have to give her credit for raising you and your sister as a single Mom after your Dad left. And then going to school to get her finance degree and working her way to manager. I suppose that is where you get your stubbornness from,” he said.

“I’m only as stubborn as you are,” she said, squirming even more.

“What’s the problem,: he asked.

“My bra is getting itchy, especially around my … nipples,” she said softly. If I don’t stop itching I’m going to have to take it off.”

“Let’s hope you feel better. Although I DO like watching you squirm a little,” he said smiling.

“Men are all alike. Are all men boob crazy like you?”

“Well yeah, it’s genetic. And actually, to tell you the truth, Biblical.”

“I want you to show that to me, but before that do you mind if I take off this bra? It would not be cool for me to scratch my boobs in public, and I am really itching,” she asked.

“OK, but I want you to do it right here.”

“John, that will be extremely embarrassing for me. And are you sure? I don’t want to go to jail for indecent exposure, or give someone a show here.”

“I’ll block so no one sees. Go ahead, be discrete.”

He knew she would comply, as she would realize that he had made his decision.

“OK, but watch out for me,” she said. She wore a front clasp bra, so she didn’t have to reach behind to unclasp it. But she had to reach inside her blouse to pull off her bra. She watched where John was to make sure no one was watching, then she pulled it down and in her lap. She grabbed her purse and shoved it in and as soon as she closed the clasp she realize what John had done, and her face became red with embarrassment.

“You hypnotized me to feel all that itching? Was taking off my bra your idea?”

“Yes, it was. Go deeper for me now. Deeper and deeper. Yet still act normally. We were relatively alone, and I made sure no one was watching when you took it off. There was no way I was going to put you in danger.”

“Are you going to do this a lot,” she asked as she felt herself going deeper.

“Well, sometimes. I only wanted to do this today to see how you would react. You reacted just like I thought you would. I am proud of you because you did question my judgment with honest concerns, but once you knew I had made up my mind you obeyed, even though you were embarrassed. That’s exactly how I want you to act. It’s OK to question if you have one, but once I make up my mind, I want you to obey. Now go deeper and deeper, and realize that this is a very important lesson. Do you understand?”

“Yes, John, I understand. Now what were you saying about men being boob crazy,” she asked.

“Oh yeah. Get out our Bible and look up Proverbs 5:18-18 and paraphrase it for me.”

She took the Bible out of her purse and looked up the verses. “It says a man should be happy with the wife he married when he was young, and that he should be satisfied with her breasts at all times. Basically it is God saying a man should be happy with his wife and not to stray.

“Do you see the part about a man being satisfied with his wife’s breasts at all times?” Men LOVE to look at, stare, touch and fondle women’s breasts, and it’s Biblical for a man to be satisfied with his wife’s breasts. So it makes sense to me that, in order for me to do that, that I be able to see them. And when I say, see them, I mean see all of your breasts. Whenever I can. So when we get back to the room, I want you to be at least topless.”

“Do you really want me to be topless, always, when we are alone from now on? You know I am very self-conscious about my body image.”

“I know you are, and we will work with that. What was your fifth promise?”

“That I would treat my body with respect since it is a temple of the Holy Spirit.”

“And I intend to help you fulfill that promise. Once we graduate and both have jobs we are going to join some kind of health club and frequent it. I like to work out and I do at school, and I know you don’t much, but I want you to start.

“But I don’t want to look like a muscle girl. Can you help me with that?”

“There are ways for you to exercise and lift weights for weight loss, and also it will help make your breasts more perky by strengthening the pec muscles that hold them up. And I want you to find out what your ideal weight is and make that your target. Do you understand?”

“Yes, John. I understand. I can find out my ideal weight when we get back to the hotel. Can you use hypnosis to help me lose the weight and improve my body image?

“Yes, my dear. Go deeper for me now, and realize that, while at first, you will feel extremely embarrassed about being topless or nude when we are alone, eventually you will feel very comfortable being nude in my presence. In fact, by the time we are ready to go home and back to school, you will feel uncomfortable when you are wearing anything when we are alone. You will also feel self-conscious about your weight, until your weight is proportional to your height. Concentrate now, let my commands sink into you and allow your subconscious to obey me. You want to obey, don’t you?”

“Yes, John, I want to obey.”

“Good. Being topless when we are alone is very important to you, isn’t it? Tell me in your own words.”

“I want to be topless with you, and to let you to look at and fondle my breasts whenever you want. I feel very embarrassed about this now, but I have a very strong desire to please God and you, so I will obey.

“Very good, my dear. Now you understand why men look at women’s breasts?”

“Yes I understand. For the rest of our lives I will always allow you to do whatever you want to my breasts.”

“Very good. For now, whenever you intend to take off your top, ask my permission and then strip in front of me. I want to see your arms over your head when you take off your top.”

“That will really show off my boobs, won’t it. My face will be as red as a beet.”

“Go deeper for me now, and think about all this while we eat our supper. I know you will anxious about being topless and completely nude when we get back to our room, but also feel wonderful knowing you will be obedient. Just then, the server brought their order and they enjoyed their first meal as man and concubine.