The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Her Sacred Oath

Chapter 13 — More Lessons

After another half hour, he decided she had had enough discipline. He walked over to where she was standing and looked at her. He could tell she was concentrating on the words that he had her remember. He caressed her back in her ass cheeks, and then caressed the underside of her boobs. Her nipples were touching the wall as he instructed. She made no notice of him while he touched her wherever he wanted.

“Have you learned your lesson, my dear?”, He asked.

“Yes John. When you tell me to stand at attention and to think a certain thought I will obey from now on.” She said.

“Very well. Let’s move on to the living room so that we can continue our lesson,” he said.

She walked over to the living room and stood in the center of it He told her to stand at attention and she stood with her shoulders back and her breasts jutting out as he’d instructor her before. She waited for his commands.

“SLEEP COURTNEY SLEEP. Remain standing while you go under. Go deeper and deeper. More and more relaxed. Go very deep for me. Deeper than you ever have. Keep your eyes open. I am going to give you another posthypnotic suggestion which you will obey. You will not remember it nevertheless your mind and body will obey. The new command will be SLEEPWALK, COURTNEY. Whenever you hear that command from me and me alone, your mind will automatically go into a sleep mode as in the sleep command, but you will be able to interact with me as if you are awake. You will do whatever you are told to do, you will think whatever you are told to think, as if you are sleepwalking person. You will do this until I say your normal waking command, which of course is WAKE COURTNEY. After this special sleep command you will not remember anything you did while you were sleepwalking.”

“Now Courtney, when I wake you up this time you will stay at attention but you will not realize that you were under. But I want you to realize now, that you trust me more and more the deeper I take you under hypnosis. You are loving more and more going under for me. You know I am taking you under, but you don’t know specifically when, all you know is that you love being under my control. It feels extremely good to you to trust me this way. Now, WAKE COURTNEY.”

The only way he knew that she was awake was the fact that her eyes fluttered a little bit after the wake command. She stood at attention, waiting for his commands.

“Now my dear, I’m going to give you a few more positions for you to be in. The first one will be position number two. Now I want you to spread your legs and put your hands behind your head and stare straight ahead for me.” She immediately did what she was told to do. “Courtney, I love you in this position.” He walked around her and got very close to her ass. He then reached around and cupped her breasts from behind. “I love that I can do this to you that I can touch you from time to time and play with your pussy.” He reached down and began playing with her clit. As he played with her pussy, he noticed that she was getting wet. But she remained in position.

After a few minutes he stepped back from her. Now I want you to bend over at the waist and hold your hands behind your back. Keep your arms behind your back. This will be position number three. When you are in this position, you are to think about sex. Everything to do about it. You are to make yourself horny and available to me.

After she obeyed, he walked up to her and began playing with her pussy. It was becoming very very wet. He also stepped around and began to play with her hanging breasts. To him, they looked wonderful as a nipples pointed toward the floor. He could tell she was becoming horny, because her breathing became more labored.

“I am proud of you my dear. Even though I know your have not moved, you have not said anything. Tell me what is going on in your mind right now,” he asked.

“When I’m in this position, and you touch me like that, it makes me very horny. You told me to think about sex. And that is exactly what I am doing.”

“Be specific. I want to know exactly what you’re thinking.”

“I’m thinking that I want you to put your cock inside me. I’m also thinking about playing with your balls sucking your cock, and you hypnotizing me to be your sexual plaything. I’m also thinking that you are looking at me just as an object. Tits, ass, pussy. Is that all I am to?”

“No, of course not. Sometimes, I will want to look at you. I will want to stare at you, play with your breasts, make you wet. You are a beautiful woman. Men love to look at beautiful women. They love to touch them. I know I have wanted to do this with you for a long time. Yes, sometimes I view you as a beautiful object to be played with. Does this bother you?”

“It would bother me if you thought of me like this all the time. Even though I’m your submissive concubine and will be your biblically submissive wife, I do have a mind, and I do have wants, needs, and desires, sexually and otherwise. I hope you think of me other than as a sexual object.”

“Honey, I do think of you in sexual terms, but I also think of you as a person. Right now, I am training you so that you will please me sexually. When we are not having sex, of course I will treat you differently. But as you promised, you are my submissive concubine, and will be my biblically submissive wife.”

“Position one.” She stood at attention, exactly as she should. SLEEPWALK, COURTNEY, he said. She closed her eyes as if she were asleep but she remained standing. He didn’t know she would remain standing while she was sleeping, but he was glad because he didn’t think that she might fall to the floor.

“Courtney, can you hear me?” She opened her eyes and looked at him.

“Yes of course I can hear you. You are standing right next to me.”

“Courtney, would you please get your phone. I would like to take some pictures of you.” She walked over to where she placed her phone, and gave it to him.

“Position one.” She quickly assumed the attention position while he snapped turn picture. “Position two” she immediately assumed that position and heats took even more pictures. “Position three.” She bent over at the waist, legs spread arms behind her back as instructed. He noticed that she was becoming more and more horny the longer she stayed in that position. He decided he wanted to take a videotape of that so he changed the camera setting to record. He watched as her face became more and more excited and then he moved back behind her pussy and put his finger in it while he videoed her. His fingers slid into her very easily.

“Position two, but this time I want you to continue thinking what you are thinking.” He propped the phone on the table, still recording, and watched as she rose up and put her hands behind her head, leaving her legs spread. He saw how her face was becoming more and more excited. He began playing with her pussy again, and noticed how wet it was. He then went up to her, stood very close to her, wrapped his arms around her, and gave her a wonderful kiss. She did not move her lips. Her lips stayed in position because he had not commanded her to kiss him back.

“Now my dear, I want you to kiss me back while staying in position two. Kiss me very passionately. Continue to think about sex.” He pressed his body against her, then kissed her back, and he could tell that she was very horny by the way she was kissing him back. His cock was starting to grow and he began to rub against her pussy. This made her even more horny.

Position three. She immediately assumed the correct position again. He walked behind her and rubbed his now erect cock between her ass cheeks. She began to groan a little, as he became harder and harder. He then positioned himself and put himself in her pussy, and began to pump. He grabbed her thighs while he pumped into her so that she would not fall.

“Now my dear, I don’t want you to orgasm until I tell you to. But you are to become hornier and hornier until I tell you what to do.” He began pumping harder and harder into her, and finally it was time for him to cum.

“Now my dear, you are to come very hard. You will come until I tell you to stop. When I tell you to stop, you will gradually become less and less horny, and then after a few minutes you will completely stop orgasming.

He was barely able to get the words out when he began to come. They both had a delicious orgasm together. After he was finished, he pulled out of her and watched as her body spasmed less and less. Finally, she became completely calm.

“Position one.” She immediately stood at attention. “You will stay in this position after I wake you. Now, WAKE COURTNEY.” Her eyes fluttered as she began to completely wake. She could feel that something had happened to her. She felt good, and also could feel wetness between her legs.

“What just happened? I feel good, like I just had sex, but it don’t remember having sex, and there’s something dripping out of my pussy. Did you fuck me? Why don’t I remember?”

“Yes Courtney, I did just fuck you. Now let’s get back to the couch. I want you to kneel in front of me, and suck off the juices from my cock.” She walked over to the couch, clearly annoyed. He sat in front of of her, and she kneeled in front of his semi erect member. She began licking his cock and sucking it and swallowing all the juices. When she was done, she stayed in that position.

“Do you have a problem, Courtney?”

“John, I feel so used. You fucked to me, and I don’t remember a thing. I feel physically good, but it’s a little unsettling not remembering what happened.”

“Perhaps I need to change your mind about that. SLEEP COURTNEY, SLEEP,” he said.

From now on, my dear, whenever I fuck you, awake or asleep, in trance or not in trance, whether you remember or not, you will feel wonderful about it. You realize that sex is a gift from God. You know you are a submissive concubine, and will be a biblically submissive wife, and you know that I control our sex lives. So from now on, whenever you realize that I have fucked you, you will not only feel the physical aspect of sex, but you will feel absolutely wonderful that I have fucked you. Now my dear, stay in this position until I come back. Your mind will assimilate what I have just said to you and when I wake you up, you will realize that you have been fucked, and be very happy about it.

He moved around her and got up and walked over to the sink to get a glass of water. He watched as she stayed in trance and stayed in position. After he drank his water, he walked over to where he was before and sat in front of her.

“WAKE, COURTNEY”, he said. Her eyes fluttered open, and she had a wonderful look on her face. “Tell me how you feel now about being fuck by me.”

“I know I was having problems with it, and I know you put me under. You didn’t tell me to get, so my mind remembers everything you said. I can remember how I felt before, and how I feel now. I now realize that sex is a gift from God, and that you control our sex lives. I am starting to feel much better about it, but I know it will take time for my mind and body to adjust to your command. Perhaps next time when you want to change my mind, you won’t forget to tell me to forget what you have said.”

“I could fix that now, but I think I’ll let it go. I know after a while, you will feel better about it. How do you feel about my control over you?”

“It was my idea, at least I THINK it was my idea, to completely submit to you. My obedience to you is very important to me. Not only am I obeying you, but also God. So when I submit to you like this, I know I am doing exactly what I am supposed to do. That makes me feel very very good inside. I take my sacred oath to you very seriously. But I do hope that our entire lives are not going to be about nothing but sex. I have dreams and desires that are not about sex, and I know that deep down inside, you will allow me to realize those things also. Or I would never have allowed you to take this kind of control over me.”

“Being biblically submissive is not just about sex, but it is a very important component of our relationship. And yes, I know that you have other desires and dreams, and we will achieve all these things together. Now, perhaps you should take a shower to clean yourself up.”

He watched her nude body walk over to the bathroom. As she showered, he turned off her phone and transferred the video to his phone. He would love watch fucking her while she was tranced another time.

Chapter 14 — Marriage, Honeymoon and New Friends

The next day, they woke up nude, in each other’s arms. It was new to both of them to sleep with a member of the opposite sex, and it was an exciting time. They got to know each other in ways they had never known each other before.

This was their last day in the hotel, and as the day progressed, she became more and more comfortable being completely naked in front of him. Her embarrassment at being nude was going away, as he expected. It was soon time to go home.

While he was driving, he decided to take advantage of her. He put her under, and deepened his trances of her so much that whenever he put her under after this, he would never have to deepen them again. She would immediately go as deep as she possibly could. He could now control anything that she believed by just suggesting it to her, and she would automatically believe what he told her. He preferred to do this while she was under trance, instead of doing it while she was awake, because it would be much more effective, and she would resist less. Even though she was under trance, she still resisted some of the things that he wanted her to to be, which is normal because they are different people. But, she did swear to be completely submissive to him, and she was slowly becoming molded to the woman he wanted her to be.

The rest of the year seem to pass by in a blur, and soon they were graduating together. He was so proud of her as she walked across the stage to pick up her diploma. And she was proud of him, as he picked up his diploma. After the ceremony, they began making plans to be married.

His parents came to the wedding, although I could see that they were a little uncomfortable. Courtney’s mom however was very glad that Courtney had found a man that she was happy with. His parents were a little unsettled when it came to the part about love honoring and obeying, but Courtney’s mom was fine with it.

They decided to go to Disney World on the first week of their honeymoon. It seemed to them that there were a lot of couples there that were young like they were. Disney World is a wonderful place to go. They were anxious for their lives to begin together, and this little bit of fantasy was very good for both of them.

The second week of their honeymoon was more erotic. John had asked Courtney to do a little research about finding places where people could be nude together. She found a place called Paradise Found, and after the first week at Disney World, they drove over to the park where it was at, and checked in.

The rules were simple. No children. No sex in public. Other than that, make friends and have a good time together. There was a pool, and a large indoor venue where there are many recreational things to do.

It seemed as if it were just yesterday that Courtney was becoming comfortable being nude around John. But now, he wanted her to be nude around other people. He decided to allow her to have her own feelings about the matter up until the time they were going to meet people.

“All right Courtney, I’m going to give you a choice. Do you want me to hypnotize you so that you will not remember being nude around these people, or do you want me to hypnotize you into feeling a little more comfortable about it?”

“Can I have a third choice? I think I would like to try being nude around these people without any help from you. I know this is important to you for some reason. You like to be naked around people, which I did not know before we were married. But this seems to be important to you, and I want to be the woman that you want me to be. Yes, I will be a little uncomfortable around nude people, but as you said it’s important, so it’s important to me also.”

“Are you sure about this? It would be a very simple thing for me to do.”

“Yes, I am sure. I want my feelings to be my feelings. I want to know what it’s like to be naked in front of others, since it’s so important to you. It will be interesting to see what these people are like, and to make new friends.”

“Very well. By the way, are you hypnotized now?”

“It is not my place to know,” she said.

“Very good. Let’s go find a place to eat something, I’m starved.

“Me too”, said Courtney.

The two of them then left the room and made their way to the main building, where they found a kitchen. There was a woman behind the counter, completely nude, waiting for people to come up to her and order what was on the menu. Courtney was a little apprehensive about walking into the building without any clothes on, but she at least felt a little bit at ease when the first person she met was a woman.

They ordered a couple of sandwiches, and found a place to sit. They noticed there were a lot of towels at the ends of the benches, and they each took one and sat on it. This was one of the rules of the camp, was that whenever you sat down, you sat on a towel.

After a while, another couple sat down with them. They were a middle-aged couple, not too bad looking. They had an amused look on their faces when Courtney looked at the woman’s breasts.

“Hello, the man said. My name is Tom, and this is Catherine. Is this your first time here?”

“How did you know?”, asked John.

“People who have been here a while always can tell when new people, new to this lifestyle, come to visit. One of them almost always looks at a woman’s breasts, like Courtney did. It’s called the breast rest. It’s very common for new people like I said.”

Courtney immediately began to blush. “I’m really sorry”, she said as she looked away. This is our first time, and I am not sure about the etiquette.”

“Don’t worry about it,” said Catherine. “You should’ve seen my first time when I was here. That was a few years ago, but I remember it like it was yesterday. I’ve made a lot of nice new friends here, I hope you can be one of them also.”

“Would it be against the rules to ask where you are from?” asked Courtney.

“We are actually looking for a place in a more warmer climate. We’ve lived in Ohio for a few years, and we would like to move to a warm weather state where there is no snow, or at least not much snow. We know we don’t want to move to the south, but we would like to move in a dryer area, like Arizona or Nevada,” said Tom.

“Courtney and I, by the way this is Courtney and I am John, just graduated from Akron U in Ohio. We were also thinking about finding a warmer place to live, because we hate the winters, too. Interesting that we just met and we have a few things in common.

“Do you know if they have Sunday service here at the park? My wife and I are devout Christians, and we would like to worship here at the park if we can, but if not we will go look for a church on Sunday.”

Yes, they do have worship services here on Sunday. There is a separate building about a few hundred yards away from this one. We Christians like to go there to worship on Sunday. As a matter of fact, I happen to be the pastor that leads us into worship. I’m glad that we met. It’s nice to know that there are other Christians here and that we can have fellowship together.”

This revelation actually made Courtney feel a lot better, and safer. “I am really glad that there are other Christians here also. When I researched this place, I knew there was chapel services, but I didn’t know where they were. I’m glad that we got to meet the pastor of the service before we actually went to the service. Are you folks Catholic or what denomination is the service?”

“It’s actually non-denominational, but it is mostly evangelical. We believe in being born again, and that is what we preach when we go to the services. We are actually very conservative about our beliefs. I hope this doesn’t offend you, but we believe women should wear something on their heads when they go in; it’s the only rule about clothing that we have at this park. Otherwise, we all worship in the nude.”

“No, this is actually just very perfect for us. We are both of us are also very conservative in our beliefs. But I also feel that God gave us these bodies and originally, we were all nude and didn’t even know that we were nude.”

“Honey, would you please get me another coffee? Do either of you want any beverages while she’s gone?”

“I would like another one too”, said Tom. He looked at his wife and said, Honey, please go with her. She still looks a little uncomfortable being here.” Courtney and Catherine both stood up and headed towards the kitchen area.

“You two seem to be a very nice couple. How long have you been married?” asked Tom.

“As a matter of fact, we are newlyweds. We have only been married about 10 days.”

“My wife and I have married nine years, and were still learning a lot about each other. It seems that the first years are always the best. Not that I’m complaining, my wife is a wonderful woman. And can I tell you a secret? Since I know you’re a conservative Christian, I think it’s safe to be able to tell you this. My wife and I have an unusual relationship. At least unusual to the world. My wife is a biblically submissive woman. We decided to follow the guidelines of the Bible and it is quite clear to us that the man is the head of the woman as Christ is to the church.”

John was completely taken aback by this revelation. He didn’t know if he trusted Tom to tell him that they had the same kind of relationship. He thought about it for a little bit, and then decided to trust him.

“Tom, I want you to know that my wife and I also have the same kind of relationship. She is a biblically submissive woman. She was my submissive concubine until we got married. Now that we are married, she submits to me the way the Bible tells her to. She is to submit to me in everything, as in Ephesians 5:24. The reason I feel that nudity is important is because God made us nude, we were all nude from the beginning, and sin is what caused us all to have to wear clothing. That is why I wanted to go to a place where nudity was accepted.”

“Perhaps Courtney was led to find this place because it’s good to be with other people of like mind”, said Tom. We don’t advertise that this is a nudist safe space for Christians, but that’s exactly what this is. A lot of us feel the same way, and are very conservative, especially about the relationship between God and man and woman. It seems that you have found a safe haven here.”

The girls at that point walked over to the guys with their coffees. Tom looked at Catherine and said,”Honey it seems that we have a lot in common. After we have our meal, we should go back to our cabin and entertain our guests.”

The four of them finish their meals, and then Tom showed them where they were staying. They had rented a cabin at the park, which was a little more secluded. It was a very nice well furnished cabin, and it even had Wi-Fi.

Tom had his wife sit on the couch. He then asked John a very personal question.

“John, tell me about your attitudes towards sex.”

John looked at Courtney. He wasn’t sure he wanted her to hear what he was about to tell Tom.

“Blank”, said John. She hesitated for a moment and then her mind and face became completely blank. Tom and Catherine looked at her, and realized that she wasn’t going to pay attention to whatever was being said.

“What did you do to her?”, asked Tom.

“There are things about our relationship that I have not told you about. When we were married, I was worried that my wife would be like my mother. My mother was very, let’s just say, assertive. I did not want that in my wife, and while Courtney and I were very close, I was worried about her becoming my mother. So Courtney came up with a very ingenious solution to our problem.”

John walked over to Courtney and said, “Courtney I want you to recite our sacred oath, very slowly so that Tom and Catherine will understand it.” Courtney then responded by reciting the oath that she had memorized many months before, to perfection.

“I have hypnotized Courtney to respond to several posthypnotic suggestions. One of them is this one, which causes her mind to be completely emptied and to only respond to me. I feel that this conversation is better her not knowing what we said. At least not until later.

“Your sacred oath is very ingenious. But she has promised God to obey you. Not just in a marriage vow, but in a very powerfully worded phrase. Listening to what she said, she has promised to be extremely submissive to you and always. And she has vowed to allow you to hypnotize her to accept any suggestions. And did you also have her vow to love honor and especially obey you?

“Yes we did. It was one of the more important parts of the wedding vow as far as I was concerned. It reinforced the sacred oath that she took earlier this year. She is now hypnotized so deep that when I take her under she immediately goes down to the deepest part of her mind. I no longer have to deepen her trance. Right now, with this suggestion, she would stay like this until I tell her otherwise. I want you to realize how much I am trusting you with this information. You are the first people that know that she is like this.”

Tom and Catherine looked at each other. “We want you to know that we will never tell anybody about this relationship you have with Courtney, unless you say otherwise”, said Tom. We are thrilled that you have shared this with us. But I also want to ask again, what are your attitudes towards sex?”

“Sex is a sacred bond between a man and a woman. Neither of us believe in any homosexual relationship. We are attracted to each other very much,” said John.

“I hope you don’t think that I’m going to have sex with your wife and that you are going to have sex with my wife.”

“No”, said Tom. “I don’t expect to have actual sex with your wife, and I don’t want you to have sex with my wife. However, there are things that we can do together, that’s not actual sex, that so long as we all four agree, we can enjoy each other’s company.

However, I am interested in the fact that you can hypnotize your wife so thoroughly. I do believe it is because your wife promised God that she would allow herself to be hypnotized. Is there any way that you could do that with my wife?”

“Well, when I hypnotized Courtney, it took about three hours for me to put her in a deep trance. And it took about another couple of weeks for me to deepen it to the point where I wanted her to be. Also realize, Courtney was a very willing and motivated subject. Before I would attempt to do that with your wife, I would want to know if she would be actually willing to do this.”

John turned to Catherine. “This is something that you and Tom need to discuss if this is what you really want to do. I know that you didn’t think anything about being hypnotized when you walked into this cabin, so this is something you two need to discuss. So why not you go into another room, and then let me know what you think.”

Tom and Catherine then rose and got up to go to their bedroom. Courtney was still in blank mode. John loved watching her whether she was clothed or not, in blank mode. But he decided it would be a good idea to un- blank her and let her know what was going on.

Courtney was surprised that Tom and Catherine were not in the room when she became un-blanked. John let her know that they knew about their special relationship, about their sacred oath, and the fact that she was hypnotized quite a bit. She was a little unsettled about them knowing about her being hypnotized, but she knew her obedience was much more important than her embarrassment.

After about 10 minutes, they emerge from the bedroom. Catherine sat on the couch. John and Courtney were invited to sit on the opposite couch, and John got a chair in front of them.

John and Courtney saw that Tom’s cock was in front of them. John whispered into Courtney’s ear, and Courtney began staring at Tom’s cock.

“I thought it best that Courtney have something else to occupy her time while you and I discussed this matter. Don’t worry. While she is looking at your cock she is imagining my cock.”

“That’s an interesting trick,” Tom said. We have decided that we would like you to try to hypnotize my wife in the same way that you have hypnotized yours.

“If we do this, there are a few things that must be done first. First of all, Catherine must swear an oath to God that she will allow herself to be hypnotized, much like Courtney swore an to God. Secondly, you must allow me to have, how can I say, access to your wife, because you are not experienced enough in hypnosis. You might do something that might cause a very big problem, so while I will give you control over your wife hypnotically, there must be a way for me to have access in case something happens. Do you agree to these things?”

“We have decided that we will do whatever it takes for you to hypnotize her like this. She has always wanted to increase her submission to me. And now it seems that she will be able to do this.”

“Then we will write down exactly what she will swear to God to, and in front of all of us witnesses she will do this”, said John.

“Since this is going to be very much like your sacred oath, I would like to include some other things in this as well as the hypnosis part. So please give us another half hour or so for my wife and I to come up with something more tailored to us.”

Courtney was still staring at Tom’s cock when he again whispered in her ear. She immediately stopped staring, and looked at John. He could tell by her erect nipples that she was starting to get very horny.

“If you don’t mind, Courtney and I are going to have a little bit of fun while you craft your document. We won’t have sex, and we will be quiet.”

“By all means,” said Tom. They both rose and again walked into their bedroom. Meanwhile, John decided to have a little bit of fun in their cabin. He had her assume the three positions while he made her very very horny. She was bent over and on the verge of orgasm when Tom and Catherine came out of their bedroom.

Tom again sat in the chair where Johnny Courtney previously sat. John had Courtney assume her second position with a blank mind while talking to Tom. Catherine looked at Courtney, and looked like she was very excited to see Courtney act this way.