The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

He’s like a new man

FD MC MA

Carrie an abused wife is given the gift of control.

Not what she wanted

Everyone had told Carrie what Tony was like and not to marry him. She stupidly thought he had changed and that she had done it.

“Everyone needs a second chance”

Now 3 years into the marriage she knew they had all been right. Tony had changed straight after the wedding. He had moved them away from her family and friends and Carrie found herself alone in the house.

Tony had denied her friends and banned her from work. Her roles in the house were simple; have his dinner ready after work, keep the house clean, be ready for sex when he was in the mood and above all never have anyone over.

3 years had seemed like 30, at 23 Carrie had changed from a well liked, sociable, fun loving receptionist to a reclusive unloved wife. Although Tony had never actually beaten her too badly; the odd slap occasionally, his abuse of her was more mental. The now weekly threat of ‘if she left he would kill her’ and ‘who would want her anyway?’ had driven her to an all time low.

All Change

On the first Monday of March, and on a sunny morning there was a chap at the door.

After several attempts to build up the courage she unlocked the door, she cautiously looked through the small opening, An old woman in a red head scarf stood there; a small basket hung on her bent arm.

“Lucky heather, my dear?”

“I’m sorry. I don’t have any money.”

“Big house like this and no money?”

“My husband won’t allow me any.”

It was as if the old lady read her mind.

“You have a good spirit, child. It should not be caged or controlled.” She handed Carrie a small bundle of leaves tied with a piece of string. “I really am sorry. I don’t have money.”

“This is a gift. You need to be strong. Just sometimes we need a hand.”

She took the bundle.

“Place only one leaf in a hot drink, remove it before they drink it and it has amazing effects on the person.”

“What type of effects?”

“Lets just say he could be a new man, even the man of your dreams.”

The old lady turned and left Carrie. She closed the door and looked at the leaves as she went into the kitchen. She placed them in a tin and put them in the cupboard. She then hurriedly started her daily routine of cleaning and preparing dinner.

Carrie had finished dinner when Tony returned home. He dumped his jacket in the hall and as he went into the kitchen, he pulled off his shirt and t-shirt throwing them in front of the washing machine.

“Hi. Good day at work?”

“What’s for dinner?”

“Lamb.”

“Fucking Lamb? We had that last night.”

“We had some left over so…”

“Do you think I’m some kind of dog, you made me a left over?”

“No, I didn’t cook it yesterday, it’s freshly cooked today.”

He grabbed her arm. “You better not be lying, bitch!” he snarled.

She squealed with the pain. “No, I did make it today.”

“Fine.” He let her go and she immediately started to rub her arm.

He sat down at the table and Carrie gave him his food. She also slipped a leaf from the tin into his coffee, her desperation now plain she would try anything.

After his dinner he took his coffee into the sitting room watched the TV. When he was about finished, Carrie decided to ask him a question.

“Tony, I was wondering…”

“Well, that could be dangerous.”

“I was thinking, maybe I should phone my mom to see how the family is doing.”

She braced herself for a full-scale Tony moment.

“Whatever.”

“Ok. I even thought about maybe we could visit.”

“You want to visit, I told you, you’re not leaving this house unless I’m with you. Even if the house goes on fire, I’m not here, you don’t leave, got it?”

She nodded her head to signal she did sensing the mood change.

As Tony grabbed her hand and dragged her to the bedroom she knew what was coming, as they got into the bedroom she automatically removed her clothes. He was soon on top of her in the middle of the bed, his large body crashing down on her slim frame. She again automatically drifted her thoughts.

‘Maybe I tried to much to soon.’

Over the days to come Carrie had continued to put the leaves in Tony’s drinks, yet she dared not mention anything new. It wasn’t until Saturday and the leaves were finished that she again plucked up the mustard to try asking to phone her mom. Tony sat in the sitting room reading his paper.

“Tony, I was wondering if I could phone today?”

“Phone who?”

“Phone home, to see how my mom and family are; you said it would probably be ok.”

“I did?”

“Yes, you said it was ok and that I should do it.”

“I said that?”

She saw his face was confused and struggling to think while holding the paper.

“Yes you told me to.”

“Well, if I told you, why haven’t you done it?”

Carrie phoned home and between her moms crying she started to herself. It had been a full year and a half since they had last talked. She promised she would be home to visit and asked if it was ok to come home.

“Carrie, this is your home: you’re welcome back. You belong here.”

Going Home

Carrie saw Tony was asleep on the couch, so she went upstairs and packed the essentials for her escape. She went downstairs and left her bag in the hall, then she took a deep breath and went into the sitting room.

“Tony, I’m ready.”

“Ready?”

He pulled himself up on the couch.

“You said I had to go home to my mom’s.”

“I said that?”

“Yes, you told me, and you told me you would never come after me.”

“Well, I won’t.”

“You told me to leave the house on my own, right now.”

“I did? Oh yea, I did. Don’t come back and don’t think I’m going to come after you.”

Carrie turned, picked up her bags and left. The taxi to the bus station arrived at the front door and as she walked to it, every step down the path of her house she felt more like her old self. She could feel the ‘Miss’ part of her return with every step.

As she got to the door of the taxi, she suddenly began to think of what she was leaving. She had no money other than the 50 she had swiped from his wallet as he slept. 3 years of her life lost, being treated like a piece of shit and no house.

She took a deep breath before telling the taxi she was sorry. She threw him a 20 for his troubles. She then turned on the spot and marched back up to the house. She threw open the door, dropped her bags and walked into the living room.

“I told you to leave and go to your mother’s.”

For all the times she wanted to run away, all the nights worrying about upsetting him, where the next slap was coming from, how she had not done something good enough, she puffed herself up and said, “No!”

“You ungrateful cow!”

He jumped from the sofa; she closed her eyes and tensed as he crossed the room to her.

“No! Stop where you are! You don’t want to hit me ever again.”

When she realised the slap should have come long before now, she opened her eyes before turning fully to him. Tony was stopped right in front of her with a look of terror on his face that scared even her.

“What the fuck have you done?”

Tony rotated on the spot as he desperately tried to move.

“Tony, I loved you and you treated me like a piece of crap! How could you do that to me?”

“What have you done bitch, why can’t I move?”

“Nothing yet, but I’m going to.”

Tony flustered straight away.

“Carrie, Baby? Sure we can work this out, eh?”

“No, Tony. I gave you too many chances. It’s my way now.”

“I’m going to make you pay for this, you slut!” he fairly screamed at her.

“Shut up, you’re so noisy!”

Tony immediately lost his voice. His face was red and his mouth moved yet no sound uttered from him.

“Things are changing, and I won’t lie. You’re not going to like it, BABY!”

She moved to the sofa and sat.

“Oh, that’s right. I’m not allowed to sit on your sofa. Oops! I even seem to have my feet on it.”

He watched her from the corner of his eyes as she swung her legs up and onto the couch. She honestly didn’t know if it were fear or rage that had Tony now purple.

“Calm down. Come sit beside me, but let’s be straight about this rule; no matter what, you can’t hurt me. You’re unable to hurt me. You might want to, but you can’t do it, ok? Now, I know you will obey me because you like rules, don’t you. Think about how many I had to live with.”

Tony sat down beside her; she moved his hands to his knees then patted his cheek.

“Good boy, see how easy it is?”

Tony shook with rage.

“Now, Tony, we’re clear about Rule one aren’t we? I want you to tell me.”

“YEA.”

“Oh, you can do better than that! Oh, and from now on, I’m Mistress Carrie.”

“Yes, Mistress Carrie.”

“Good! You do as I say from now on, ok? Now, I admit I’m kind of winging this right now. I didn’t have time to prepare, so lets just do some ground rules, ok?”

“Yes, Mistress Carrie.”

She was surprised to hear him say it with out a command, but clearly not as surprised as Tony. He was still shaking, slightly less than before but his whole effort was trying to fight her dominance.

“Such a fast learner! So we got rule 1. Rule 2 is you won’t leave this house without my say-so. Rule 3 is, no telling anyone about this. If someone is around, we behave like a man deeply in love with his perfect wife and rule 4 is, no matter what I get you doing, your actions will be totally committed to it. You won’t like it, but will remain committed.”

“Yes, Mistress Carrie.”

“I think ‘Beautiful Mistress Carrie’ might be better.”

“Yes, Beautiful Mistress Carrie.”

“Well, I’m tired now, Tony, so I think we will go to bed.”

She came off the sofa and made her way up to their room. Tony followed close behind.

“Tony, you hate Fags and poofs, right?”

“Yes, Beautiful Mistress Carrie.”

“And guys that act guy and stuff?”

“Yes, Beautiful Mistress Carrie.”

She pulled off her clothes. As she pulled her pants off over her foot, she flung them at him.

“Strip and put those on.”

Tony held the white panties in his hands. She noticed how small they looked in his masculine hold, and she watched him as he struggled to pull them on.

“Good, you look utterly ridiculous.”

She lay on the bed.

“I also guess it’s considered weak by you to go down on a woman?”

He could tell where this was going.

“Yes, Beautiful Mistress Carrie”

“Well, I think you should. I want you to lick my pussy, very gently.”

Tony moved towards her and again she thought how ridiculous he looked in her panties; his large body wearing skimpy ladies underwear. He moved onto the bed and between her legs, slowly moving to her sex. He kissed her pussy before using his strong fingers to ever so gently open her so he could softly kiss her clit.

“Oh, yes, Tony boy!”

He slowly and gently kissed and licked her clit, his lips pressed against her as his tongue moved over her.

“Yes, Tony. So how does this feel for you, honestly?”

“I can’t believe I’m doing this! This shit is for poofs, guys that aren’t real men.”

“How do you feel about me making you do this? Tell me.”

“I fucking hate you. I want to rip your fucking head off!”

“Oh, don’t stop, Tony. Lick my clit! I want you to be unable to stop gently pleasuring me with you finger. As you do, I want to hear what you’re feeling and what you want to do, but can’t.”

Tony moved slowly from her wet pussy as his hand moved to her. Then two strong fingers slipped inside her and she moaned with pleasure.

“I’m TO FUCK YOU UP! You’re never going to see your mum again, and you’re fucking dead!”

His actions were still soft and gentle, his tone aggressive and raised.

“And what about my pussy juice on your face, on your tongue?”

“It’s fucking disgusting! No real man wants that shit. If you don’t stop this, I swear to God I’ll fuck…”

“What, you will what?”

She saw he was now in tears.

“Oh, finger me harder!”

His hand immediately moved deeper, his fingers sliding harder and deeper, his palm hitting her clit.

“Do my clit again.”

As she looked down to see Tony’s head between her legs, his tongue darting over her swollen clit, his head moved from side to side as did his tongue.

“Fuck yea, Tony, that’s it!”

She raised herself from the bed and as her long-awaited orgasm arrived, her knees gave and her legs collapsed as the warmth spread over her. Her body relaxed as she moved her hand down and started to play with his hair.

“Tony, go get the camera from downstairs.”

“Why, Beautiful Mistress Carrie?”

“Because I want to take some snaps of you in women’s underwear. You never know when this control might ware off, so it’s just a little insurance, ok?”

“Yes, Beautiful Mistress Carrie.”

Tony’s voice was broken and quiet; she could see he was petrified and still crying.

“Oh, Tony, I think I will stick around a little longer.”