The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hey Dummy

Part 3

SIX MONTHS LATER

The audience was still applauding wildly, still on their feet for their third standing ovation as Benedict left the stage with the Amazing Bartleby and his new assistant. Every night for the past six weeks had ended with thunderous applause, ever since they’d started headlining the Crimson Comet Casino, one of the newest and biggest casinos in Las Vegas. Every night had been a sold-out show. There was nearly a year long wait for tickets to see the show – it was the hottest thing on the Las Vegas Strip, the biggest must-see event that everyone wanted to attend. And everyone who saw the show raved about it, raved about how absolutely hilarious Benedict and the Amazing Bartleby were, and especially how sexy their new assistant was … even though, for some reason, they could never seem to remember any specific details about the show.

None at all.

Benedict looked down at the Amazing Bartleby, which he held in one arm. The puppet was much the same as he’d ever been, before all the sold-out Vegas shows and the new assistant, still wearing the same battered top hat and rumpled purple velvet leisure suit that he’d made for it a long, long time ago. Benedict could barely remember those days anymore, way back when his name was still Brian, back when he was a janitor at the State Museum, back when he’d stolen that stupid Mayan idol from the Preclassic Mesoamerican Cultures exhibit – the idol of Xbunabi, god of mischief, depravity, and lust – and decided to carve it into the body of a wooden ventriloquist’s dummy as a joke.

Other things about the act had changed, though. Gone were the casual T-shirts and designer jeans that Benedict used to wear onstage for his shows in Atlantic City with the Amazing Bartleby. He’d moved on to designer suits, worth a couple of grand apiece, custom tailored and absolutely impeccable. His shaggy hair was cropped and styled, and the stubble on his face was gone, replaced by a neat goatee. The audiences who watched him perform night after sold-out night rarely remembered much about him … but they always remembered that he had style.

As for his new assistant …

Benedict glanced down at his side, down at the mocha-skinned beauty who had one slender arm wrapped around his waist, her long, curly mane of tousled dark hair brushing against his arm as she walked with him back to their dressing room. She looked up at him adoringly as they walked, smiling at him, fresh cum still dripping from her chin and smeared across her pretty lips.

The assistant wore an open-cupped, rhinestone-studded bra that proudly displayed her perky tits, along with the thin golden rings that pierced her nipples. She wore a black garter belt and thigh high stockings, along with black high heels. When the show began, she’d been wearing panties, but they were long gone – instead, her smooth, bald pussy was completely exposed, with more semen trickling out of her bare slit and leaking down her thighs. Her taut belly was splattered with cum as well, and her whole body glistened with sweat. Her long, lithe legs wobbled slightly as she walked, and she leaned gratefully on Benedict as they made their way down the brightly-lit corridor, deliriously happy to be lucky enough to be his assistant.

“So, what was your favorite part of tonight’s show, Tejal?” Benedict asked his new assistant, grinning at her wickedly as he opened the door to their dressing room. He took one of her breasts roughly in his hand, and began pinching the dark nipple, twisting the gold ring that pierced it. Tejal let out a soft, shameless moan of delight. “Which cock did you like fucking the most, slut?”

As Benedict led her into their opulent dressing room, Tejal closed her eyes and smiled, thinking about all the dicks that had been inside her during the show … one ‘volunteer’ from the audience after another, climbing up on stage and dropping their pants so they could fuck her slutty cunt nice and hard, while the rest of the audience laughed and cheered and applauded in delight. The truth was that she loved being fucked like a cheap, dirty slut by so many people … and she loved that even more people watched her when it happened, every night. And sometimes she didn’t know which she loved more.

And as for Benedict’s question … Well, all of them, silly, I love cock, Tejal wanted to tell her master. She didn’t say that, though. Tejal knew that wasn’t what her master and his puppet wanted to hear.

“The … the big black gentleman from the front row, master,” Tejal murmured. She let out a small gasp as Benedict dipped his head down and began sucking on her breast, gently biting the nipple with his teeth. “I … I think he was the fourth … no, maybe the fifth cock … that you were nice enough to let me fuck, master. I think he’s a basketball player, I … ohh … I think I recognized him … his cock was so big and thick, I thought he’d split my pussy open, but it felt so good …”

“I know,” Benedict said. “That was so hot, watching you with him. Taking that cock of his, so deep inside you … and then letting his girlfriend clean out that sloppy cunt of yours after he came inside you … so hot.” He put the Amazing Bartleby up on a dressing table, and then his hand wandered down to Tejal’s ass, squeezing her cheek hard. “I wanted to fuck you right then and there.”

Tejal giggled. “Is that why you fucked her instead, while she was eating me out?”

“Yep,” Benedict said. Tejal could feel his hard-on pressing through his trousers, pressing against her flat, toned belly. “Nothing’s better than a front row view of seeing your pussy being eaten by a hot blonde … all that nasty jizz, from all those guys, leaking out of your twat … so fucking hot, you disgusting, filthy whore.”

Tejal shivered with excitement. “Thank you, master,” she said. She stood up on her tip-toes, to kiss him, to show him how grateful she was for letting her suck and fuck so many cocks in front of so many watching eyes … and was surprised when he slapped her across the face. It was a playful slap, but still hard enough to sting a little.

“Whoa, whoa,” Benedict said sternly to her. “How many dicks did you suck tonight, slut? Those sperm-covered lips of yours might be pretty, but I don’t want them yours touching mine. Not just yet, anyway.” He nodded over at a door at the back of their dressing room, which led to a small bathroom. “Clean yourself up first. Then you can suck my cock. If you do a good job, maybe I’ll kiss you after that.”

Tejal nodded obediently. “Of course, master,” Tejal said. He was right. She was so silly, trying to kiss him when her slutty face was still drenched in cum …

For some reason, she found herself looking at the Amazing Bartleby when she answered her master. The puppet sat upright on the dressing table, still looking utterly ridiculous in its top hat and leisure suit and white satin gloves … and its freckled face leered at her, its big painted eyes staring lecherously at her nearly naked body. Tejal felt her cheeks reddening a little – she didn’t know why – and she hurried to the bathroom, eager to freshen up … and eager to get out of sight of the puppet.

The bathroom was small, but brightly lit, with a large sink and mirror. Tejal grabbed a facecloth off a chrome towel rank and ran it under some warm water, soaking it thoroughly. As Tejal dabbed her face with the wet cloth, using to wipe away the splattered cum that had begun to dry on her pretty cheeks and chin, she found herself staring at her reflection in the mirror.

Tejal felt lost. She didn’t recognize the woman in the mirror. It didn’t look like her. Yes, it looked like a beautiful, naked woman who’d been lucky enough to freshly fucked … but the woman in the mirror looked like she wanted to cry. Like she was terrified. Like she knew she was trapped, unable to escape from some indescribable hell, like she wanted to scream at the top of her lungs except she knew that no one could hear her, that no one could save her …

Closing her eyes, Tejal ran the cool cloth across her face. She took a deep breath, and dropped the cloth in the sink, turning towards the door and not bothering to look at the stupid mirror again. After a few moments, Tejal smiled brightly, not really remembering why she’d felt so lost. She felt much, much better.

Reaching down, Tejal stripped off her open-cupped rhinestone bra and the ruined remains of her thigh-high stockings, along with her garter belt. She left the black high heels on, though. The master loved seeing her when she wore just the high heels and nothing else. Dropping to her hands and knees, Tejal crawled out of the bathroom, towards Benedict, barking softly. The master liked it when she acted like a dog, especially when she barked. He thought it was incredibly funny.

Tejal didn’t mind. She loved pleasing her master. She couldn’t imagine doing anything else …

Benedict sat on a large chair next to the dressing table, his pants pulled down around his ankles, his jacket and silk shirt tossed carelessly on the floor. His cock stood fully erect, waiting for his crawling assistant. For a second, Tejal thought that Benedict looked exactly like the woman she’d just seen in the mirror – sad, trapped, and in pain – but she realized that she was wrong, and that she was just being silly. As usual.

Why would Benedict be sad about anything? Tejal wondered. His life is perfect, just like mine …

“That’s better,” Benedict said with a lazy smile as Tejal crawled between Benedict’s legs. “You look so sexy when you’re pretending to be a dog.” He reached over to the dressing table, and picked up two things sitting next to the Amazing Bartleby. One was a black plastic headband, decorated with a pair of furry, floppy dog ears. The other was a gigantic black rubber anal plug, with a furry dog tail attached to its base.

“Thought you could wear these for tomorrow’s show,” Benedict said. “At least for a little while. Everyone could see you acting like my sexy little dog … bet it’ll bring the house down, with everyone in a sold-out show laughing at you. Would you like that, slut?”

Tejal nodded eagerly. “Oh, yes, master … that would be wonderful. Of course.” She, and began to softly suckle on his balls, her cheeks hollowing as she took them in her wet mouth. “I’ll do whatever you want … mmfff … anything at all.”

“Good,” Benedict replied. “You’re such a nasty girl, Tejal. I love it. Now shut up and suck my cock.”

Tejal didn’t need much of an invitation. As she happily knelt in front of Benedict, and took his stiff cock in her eager mouth, she thought she heard something fall off the dressing table with a muffled thump. She heard the floorboards creak as something small moved behind her, and then felt something lightly start to caress her glistening thighs. As her pretty head kept bobbing vigorously up and down on Benedict’s dick, she thought she felt a small pair of hands touching her from behind, fondling the taunt curves of her supple ass. The hands were small, and wore something soft. Like satin. Or velvet.

With a loud, wet, slurping noise, Tejal relaxed her throat. She choked a little as Benedict shoved the length of his cock down her throat … but she still managed to look up at the ventriloquist as she sucked him with adoring eyes, even as saliva dribbled down her chin and glistened on his shaft.

“Good slut,” Benedict said with a wicked grin, as he started to savagely fuck the former reporter’s pretty face.

From somewhere behind her, Tejal thought she heard a soft, evil chuckle. She also thought she heard the sound of a tiny zipper being pulled down. She wasn’t sure, though. It was hard to hear things when she was sucking yummy, yummy cock.

Tejal let out a soft muffled groan of surprise, though, when she felt something small press insistently against the tight pucker of her pretty ass … and then, push inside it, fucking her anal passage with tiny, vicious strokes. She moaned with pleasure, surprised at how good whatever it was felt … especially because it made her feel like a dirty slut. And Tejal loved being a dirty slut.

As Tejal sucked Benedict’s cock, and as something small so deliciously fucked her in the ass, she suddenly realized something weird. Really, really weird.

The something small that fucked her ass felt like it was made of polished wood.

Tejal thought she heard a soft, evil chuckle again.

“Obey,” Tejal heard a pleased god say quietly.

THE END