The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following story depicts explicit sexual behavior and is written for adults. If you are not over 18 years of age, do not read further.

This work is copyrighted © 2003 by Ce. All other rights reserved.

“Hidden Hinges-Swinging Both Ways”

By Ce

Chapter Eleven

A few days later Peg told Jane that she thought that it was time for Jane to meet a circle of her friends that Jane had not met, at least not knowing the relationship than some of them had with Peg and Bob.

“A few friends of mine are having a little afternoon tea.” Peg said with a grin. We are going to get together and, well, it’s kind of like a Tupper Wear Party, only its Sexy wear, if you know what I mean. We get together and look at sexy cloths that we think that the guys might like, and a few toys as well.”

“I have to admit, I was a little anxious about this. For some reason I am feeling a little excited about it now, I’m going to do everything they tell me to do.” Jane said without really know why she said it, or why she was so willing to subject herself to the embarrassment that she suspected might be forth coming.

Peg just smiled as she drove to her friend’s house. Jane hadn’t at all been aware of the few minutes that escaped her consciousness, or the suggestions that Peg had given to her less than a minute before.

By noon Peg and Jane were having a light lunch with three other women. The conversation was of course sexy and included a lot of laughter and giggles. Every once in a while Jane would catch one of the other women looking at her with a twinkle in her eye. Jane looked around the living room where they were all gathered and she admired the beautiful, tastefully decorated room. The only things that looked out of place were two dressing screens that were up against one wall. Just inside the archway to the dinning room was a table with five boxes with bows on them lined up on top and several boxes beneath the table. After they had eaten and consumed a couple of bottles of wine, the hostess announced that it was time to get to it. Peg explained that each of the women was going to choose a box from the table and put her name on it. As Jane was the newest addition to their group, she would get to choose first. As all of the boxes looked identical, Jane chose at random and wrote her name on it and she put the number one beside her name as she was instructed. The second woman did the same, putting the number two beside her name. And so it went until all of the women had selected a box. What Jane didn’t see was that after they had returned to the living room, the hostess placed the dressing screens in the center of the living room, making a circle. While she was doing that, one of the other women changed the contents of Jane’s box. More wine was provided and the Hostess reviewed the rules for Jane’s sake. The women would go in reverse order, as Jane was the first to select a box, she would be the last. The boxes contained an outfit that they all would consider purchasing. One at a time, each woman would go behind the screens and remove and hand out all of their cloths. When she was completely naked, she would be handed her box and she would put the outfit continued in it on and model it for the rest of them. She would continue to wear the outfit, no mater what it was, for the rest of the afternoon.

“What if someone refuses?” Jane whispered to Peg.

“Oh, the rest of us would really enjoy that! But I think that that person would be very embarrassed before the afternoon was over.” Peg chuckled. “A lot more than she would have been if she had just worn her outfit.”

Jane could feel the heat beginning to rise on her cheeks.

They all watched as the last woman to select a box opened the screen and stepped into the center of the circle they made. The screens were just high enough so that they covered up to the woman’s neck and they all could see her face. The woman began to undress, handing out each article of clothing as she took it off. Finally her panties were handed out and she announced that “That’s all there is folks.” The hostess handed her the box with her name on it and they all watched as the woman slipped a red silk nightgown over her head. When she stepped out she modeled it for everyone. It was very stylish. Not cut particularly revealing, but it clung to every curve of her body and despite the clean, uncluttered line of it, it was truly very sexy.

The next woman emerged wearing a panty and bra set that was very sheer. Peg was next and said “Ta Ad!” As she came out from behind the screens holding up her arms and turning to model a matching set of stockings, garter belt, thong and bra. The thong tied at the hip and was made of the same sheer lace that the bra was made of. The hostess stepped behind the screen and she made her entrance wearing an outfit similar to Peg’s only it was made of black, no nonsense leather which looked threatening all by itself. There was no doubt as to what role she would be playing.

Jane took a deep breath and swallow, it was her turn and even though it had appeared that the boxes were chosen at random, she had a feeling that they had a surprise in store for her. She stepped into the circle made up by the screen and looked over the top to see the grinning faces of the women waiting with anticipation. Embarrassment had already started to set in and she hadn’t even removed anything yet. She had been undressing in front of other women for most of her life, but never in front of strangers who had on their mind what she thought they had on their minds. Jane handed her blouse and skirt out over the top to the hostess. Followed by her panty hose and bra, and then finally, with another deep breath, she slid her panties down her legs and handed them out. The hostess peeked over the top and grinned as she saw Jane holding her arm over her breasts and her hand over her mound. She liked Jane’s little display of modesty. It was going to make things more fun. “I think that we got it all, girls,” the hostess said, looking back over her shoulder toward the others.

The moments of hesitation in getting her box made Jane think for a second that perhaps the prank was that she wasn’t going to get one. She felt a momentary bit of relief as she was handed the box that lasted only long enough for her to open it. Jane’s face turned as red as the red leather accessories that she found in the box. A collar with snap rings, wrist and ankle cuffs, a belt with snap rings and a tiny thong, which tied at her hips-nothing else. “Oh, I saw this coming!” Jane thought to herself as she put the things on, tying the thong on last. Peg’s words “It will be much more embarrassing if you don’t” kept repeating in her ears and “I can’t refuse” sounded in her mind.

Jane opened the screen and stepped out holding her breasts beneath her hands.. She was greeted with even broader grins and applause. The hostess immediately clipped her wrists to the snap rings on the side of the belt and turned her around so that the women could admire her and be amused at her dilemma. Jane cooperated with the hostess in allowing her to demonstrate the various positions she could be held in by clipping the cuffs to various snap rings. The hostess then turned Jane around so that she faced away from the women. Jane was then made to bend over so that her wrists could be snapped to her ankles. Jane felt the woman’s finger trace the string of the thong from the bottom of the triangle and up as it traveled between her lips and cheeks before finding the tie at her waist. The unexpected sting of the hostess’s hand followed that bit of embarrassment as it came down on her cheek. Just hard enough to say that it was playful, but she was going to be in for it, Jane was to be submissive. Jane thought to her self that she had little choice, but she was kind of looking forward to the adventure.

Jane’s wrists were released and she was lead to the dinning room table. She was instructed to lie down on it and her wrists were fastened to the collar around her neck and her ankles were attached to a short cord which ran through one of the snap rings in back of her belt, causing her heels to nearly reach her butt cheeks. Needless to say her knees were far apart and couldn’t be brought back. What little coverage she had by the thong was removed and the hostess made sure that everyone around her made note of Jane’s swollen clit and ruffled inner lips that made her look like a beautiful and delicate orchid.

Jane looked from side to side as the women gathered around her. She could tell by the expressions on their faces that they were experiencing the same tingle that she was. She wasn’t sure if it was the wine or their watching her embarrassment. What she was sure of was that her exposed pussy was becoming more demanding for attention by the second and that the only hope for relief was from the attention of the women. She was frustratingly inaccessible from any attention she could pay to herself.

“Now is the time to test out a few new toys and lotions”. The hostess announced as she pulled the boxes out from beneath the table.

“The first is a little toy you submissives might want to suggest to your Dom’s.” she said with a chuckle as she attached a bit of plastic over Jane’s clit with the ribbons attached to it.

“This is a remotely controlled vibrator,” she said as she touched a button that made Jane jump. “Just imagine how much fun your Dom can have getting your attention at, say, a party where you can’t do anything about his teasing you. She then put the vibrator on high and Jane’s tingle was joined with a madding buzz that sent her thrashing about. “It makes me wet just thinking about the fun I am going to have!” The hostess said as she removed the vibrator. “Look at this! She said, drawing everyone’s attention to Jane’s swollen lips and clit. “It would appear that it works, and works very very well!”

“By now, the hostess said with a chuckle, looking each of the women in the eye, you all are feeling a little tingle in your panties that is a little more than what you might have expected. She held up a small spray bottle. “This devilish little can holds something really diabolical. I sprayed a little of it on the toilet paper you ladies have been using. It’s moisture activated and really starts your motor running, doesn’t it!”

The women around Jane no longer fought the urge to touch themselves as their hands reached into their panties to scratch an itch that had increasingly been driving them nuts. The only problem was that the scratch only made the wanting for attention even worse.

“You bitch! Said one of the women with a chuckle who was more assertive and had it been her home, she would have been the Dominant one. “Who’s going to put this fire out?

“I thought that we would have a little raffle and that Jane here would help two of you out. I plan on having a little fun my self with who ever is left.

“Of course, as affective as this little spray is from toilet paper, watch the result from a little spray directly.” With that she sprayed Jane’s clit and lips with the spray in a very short dose, but it was enough to send Jane into almost a panic in a few seconds. A few minutes later, which seemed like an eternity for Jane, the two strangers were to take Jane into the bedroom and the Hostess was to have fun with Peg. Jane found herself bound spread eagle on a bed with the two women naked and on either side of her.

Jane almost wished that she wasn’t so on fire so that she could enjoy the subtleties of the caresses that they were giving her. Two mouths on her nipples, two hands on her thighs and pussy. Two tongues worked their way down to lash either side of her clit, and fingers were probing her everywhere. She had little hope of holding back a massive orgasm, even if she had wanted to. It was to be only her first. The room echoed with her moans and cries, with her curses and pleas as she brought both women to outrageous orgasms before they would tend to her again.

Peg and the hostess watched from the door way and when Jane and her two new friends were through; Peg was made to kneel down before the hostess and attend to her demands. Peg was the only one who had yet to find any relief from the frustration of arousal un-addressed and worsened by all that had gone on around her. Everyone gathered in the living room again. Peg was obviously submissive to the hostess and she was wearing only her stockings, garter belt and the devious little remote controlled vibrator. Her hands were tied behind her back and she was lying in the middle of the floor. The hostess handed the remote around to Jane and the two women who had been her lovers. They showed Peg no mercy, including Jane as they watched Peg’s body spasm in a violent orgasm.

They all got dressed, their bodies still drenched with the musky aroma of women in the heat of passion. Jane watched as each woman before her kissed the hand of the Hostess as they left. Jane was handed an audiotape as she left and told to play it for her husband. All Jane could say to Peg on the way home was how incredible the experience had been and giggle as they relived the afternoon.

Jane had just enough time to shower and change before Dick came home. After dinner she took out the audiotape that she hadn’t had time to listen to, but decided to let Dick hear anyway.

Jane poured Dick a drink and snuggled up beside him as the tape began. All of a sudden the room came alive with stereophonic sounds of Jane’s afternoon. Dick recognized Jane’s moans and cries immediately and a broad grin spread across his face. When it was over, he demanded that they go into the bedroom. He undressed as he watched Jane strip for him. She turned around for him and he saw the still pink imprint of the hostess hand across her cheek. Jane joined Dick on the bed and lay down beside him, taking his semi-rigid cock in her hand.

“Tell me-in detail- all that went on this afternoon.

Jane began, not leaving out even the smallest detail and even embellishing in a spot or two as she stroked and teased him. Her telling of making Peg come with the remote sent her scrambling to Dicks cock before launches at Cape Canaveral looked puny.

Jane lay with her head on Dick’s chest and they cuddled for a while, then Jane asked the question that had been gnawing on her for a while. “Do you find my being with other women sexy?” she asked softly.

“Yes, as a matter of fact I do, far more in fact than I thought that I would.” Dick said with a little pause that said I have more to say, but I’m not sure how to say it.

“But...?” Jane asked timidly

“A little insecurity I guess. Concern that you might like it more than with me. Silly huh?” I guess I need you to tell me what’s going on in your mind.” Dick said in an insecure whisper.

“First of all” Jane said while she played with the hair on his chest. “I love you, I would only be a half a person with out you and I tear up just thinking of how far we drifted a while ago. I can’t imagine a life without you and I’m not sure I would be able to exist with out you.

The things that I do with other men and women is fun and games and I do them because you want me to and it seems to add spice to our relationship. I have to admit that I’m having fun too, it’s not just for you, I guess.

As for other women.... I am discovering something about myself that is a little surprising to me.” Jane said without looking up.

“What’s that? Dick asked, taking his finger and lifting Jane’s chin gently so that she looked into his eyes.

“When I was in college I played around with my roommate Sue, and with Peg, but I always considered myself a heterosexual, just having a little fun and experimenting, just like a lot if not most people I thought.” Jane confessed.

“And now?” Dick asked cautiously.

“And now I find that I still love men, I mean, I still love men sexually, you are the only man I love. But I find that I also long for the touch of another woman sometimes. I don’t want a man less, only that I need to be with a woman once in a while more than I realized before. My need for one doesn’t affect my need for the other and having one doesn’t reduce the need for the other. Can you understand?” Jane said a little fearfully.

“I think so.” Dick said with a little relief.

“I’m glad you can, because I don’t think that I do completely. There is something else that makes my heart jump for joy and scares me at the same time.” Jane said softly, looking away.

Dick waited with out saying anything, but his heart was in his throat.

“I love Peg and Bob, I know we both do, But I find now that I am in love with Peg. I wasn’t sure how to describe my feelings for you, now I do.” Jane said in a quick sentence as if to hope that the cat would jump out of the bag so that Dick could get a look at it, but then run away. It didn’t.

“I’m know what your saying, I mean the distinction that you are making between the two. I sensed that the affection that the two of you had somehow deepened. I guess what I have to know, what I need to know is how your feeling for Peg is going to affect our relationship.” Dick said emotionally.

The emotional atmosphere had gotten heavy and quiet. Love and fear were mixed and the two of them were facing something that they weren’t fully prepared for. There wasn’t any dominance or submissive elements here, only two people who loved each other facing the unknown.

“That’s what I have tried to tell you but I can understand why you don’t understand. I love Peg the way I love you in that you both define who I am. I don’t think that I can live without either of you; I just can’t loose either of you. My love for Peg doesn’t lessen my love for you in any way, in fact, I know if you are understanding about my love for her it will make me love you even more. Yet I am scared to death that you won’t be ok with it, you will make me choose. If you do, I will choose you, but it will break my heart.” Jane said softly, looking back up into Dick’s eye with tears flooding her own.

“In my heart I think that I have known what you have told me. I have run through so many scenarios about it. Some have scared me to death. I have tried to analyze my feelings, clarified what is really important to me. I have tried to understand who you are, what your needs are, if I can share you with someone else.” Dick said with his voice cracking a bit.

“I am so afraid to ask, but I have to know.” Jane said, anxiety and emotion filling her throat.

“Before you answer though, please know that you don’t have to share me. What I feel for Peg isn’t something that takes away from what I feel for you. My need for her doesn’t reduce my need for you.”

“I think that I understand that better now. I know that I love you. You, not someone I hope that you to be. That means your bi-sexuality as well. I know that I can’t have just part of you, the part that makes our relationship easy. I have to love all of you. If I insisted on that I know that I would break you apart and I would have none of you. I don’t think that I could go on with any hope of happiness if that happened. The only way I can have happiness in my life is if you are happy. I could never accept sharing you with another man, but a woman, Peg, well I guess we’re talking apples and oranges. If you love Peg, and I can understand why you do, then how can I help not loving Peg. I will, we will make sure that Peg is a part of our lives, always. What scares me is that I can compete with another man. I can’t compete with a woman. If you decided down the road that you only want to be with Peg....I’m lost.” Dick whispered.

Jane spun around and kissed Dick with great joy and love, and then she hugged him tightly. “I love you so much! How did I ever get so lucky? I don’t deserve you. You don’t ever have to worry.”

A week later Bob announced that he thought that was the time for Dick and Jane to get their feet wet. A friend of his had been trying to get him to join his small wife-swapping group for some time and he thought it would be perfect for them. It was a small, tight knit group, no cameras were allowed and no S&M. His friend was hosting the gathering at his house.

“I have had a few conversations with him and I am convinced that it’s a safe group. They don’t like sightseers though. They have had a few couples that have tried to pull fast ones on them. I mean, trying to see what’s going on, but not swapping. When they found out they put them through some pretty embarrassing stuff, so we have to be careful. I think that I can work it so we end up swapping between just the four of us though. He has never met Peg so we will go as if Jane is my wife and Peg is yours Dick. Saturday night came and Peg and Jane were dressed up in the lingerie that they had purchased from the party the week before. They were welcomed warmly by eight other couples at the house and found them to be nice, fun loving folks that they would never have suspected as wife swappers. After an ice-breaking hour of wine and sexy conversation the host and hostess announced the rules for the evenings game.

“There are ten couples here tonight. We balls numbered from zero to ninety-nine. The balls are divided up by tens. The men are to keep the beginning number. 10-20-30 etc. All of the rest of the balls are to be put into this cage. The balls will be drawn from the cage one at a time. For example, if “33” is drawn, the man holding the “30” ball will bring his wife into the center of the room and remove any article of her clothing that he wants so we can all see and then another ball will be drawn. Once all of the balls have been drawn, and all of the women have lost all of their cloths, the men will put their balls-a little laughter erupts- the men will put the balls they are holding, the host begins again-more laughter-Ok, we all will probable be holding something by then. The men will put their numbered balls into the cage and they will be mixed up. One by one the guys will come up and draw a ball from the cage. The wife that had the corresponding numbers will go with the man that chosen her number. Any questions.”

There being none, they closed the curtains and began to hand out the sets of balls.

“How are we going to work this out?” Dick whispered.

“Keep your ball. When it comes time to put your ball in the cage, don’t do it. Just pretend to pull a ball from the cage when it’s your turn.

As they passed the balls around, Dick had gone to get another glass of wine for them all. It proved to be a costly minute. Dick ended up with the 40’s series but by the time Bob returned he ended up with the 80’s series and the host had the 90’s series. That meant by the time Bob went to choose his ball, there would be only one ball in the cage and everyone would know that they had pulled a fast one. He would have no choice but to put Jane’s number in the cage and hope that they could trade once the drawing had taken place. Jane’s face reddened as she heard the news and she took a closer look at the men around her as potential partners for the night. Her eyes widened as she looked to Dick and he just shrugged his shoulders. It looked like they didn’t have any choice but to play along. Everyone formed a circle in the middle of the room and the host drew the first ball. “56”

They watched a man brought his wife to the center of the room and removed her shoe. A few balls later and Peg found herself in the center of the circle. Dick followed suit and removed one of Peg’s shoes. Two more balls and Jane was looking at Dick from the center, expecting to loose a shoe. Instead, Bob removed her skirt. Not only did the move draw a lot of cheers, it set the tone as everyone reacted to the embarrassment on Jane’s face. As luck would have it, Peg and Jane’s numbers came up with a greater regularity than the rest for a period. It seemed that for several rounds it was the two of them only intermittently separated by an occasional other woman. Peg and Jane were down to just their stockings and garter belts in no time.

Bob, and by example, Dick were sparing no effort in getting the two of them aroused as they stood behind the women, watching as the other women were undressed. Bob’s finger seemed to be continually teasing Jane’s clit and by the time the rest of the women were naked, including herself, Jane was fighting to maintain control. Dick hadn’t put her under, he didn’t have to, by now her desire to please Dick was irresistible and this was what Dick wanted. That her mind had firmly reinforced the notion that embarrassment was very erotic to her also strongly influenced Jane’s willingness, eagerness, to participate in what ever was to be.

The time for the men to put their balls in the cage came and as they drew them out, Dick pretended to chose a ball and when the ball he “choose” turned out to be his own everyone said Ah, that’s the way it goes sometimes, too bad.

Jane’s heart was in her throat every time a man picked out a ball. It was getting close and it looked as if Bob might pick her after all. No such luck, there were only three balls left and a man with huge hands reached into the cage and picked out “80”. Jane hesitated and then left the safety of Bob’s probing hands and crossed the circle to stand in front of the man. She felt the man’s huge hand take its place where Bob had left off. His hand was so big that she had to take a wide stance, just to allow space for him to hold her in his palm. When he drew her up against him she discovered that what they said about hands and penises was right. She knew what Bob and Dick felt like when they were hard and she pressed against them. The guy behind her was huge. She looked across to Dick and Peg who were watching her closely. They saw a little panic and a plea for help in her eyes.

Bob drew the next ball and a petite little blond scampered over to Bob.

“ I was watching what you were doing to your wife. Are you going to make me that hot!” she giggled as she snuggled up against Bob, wiggling her butt against his erection. Jane felt the stranger behind her begin to close his grip and a long finger part her lips and slip inside her. “Do you like it in the ass?” he whispered in her ear. Her situation, his fingers, his pinching her nipple, all proved too much for her and Jane drew the attention of everyone as her body shook. The man never let up and he brought her to an earth shattering, body-shaking embarrassment of a lifetime orgasm right then and there as everyone cheered. Once it began, it seemed to last forever and Jane was as vocal as ever. The host took the final ball and once it was done, the time for bartering began. As a part of the rules, after the selections had been made, you could try to negotiate a trade. Bob went over to try.

“I don’t know, the man said with a grin. I’ve got a real firecracker here. I’ve had Macy,” he said. There is not question that she’s hot too, damn hot. What else you got?”

“Else?” Bob questioned.

“What are you going to do to sweeten the deal”?

“Well, I don’t know what I have, what do you want.”

The man thought for a minute. Jane had already had one orgasm and that took a little of the fun out of what was to come, and he had had the fun of driving her to it.

“Tell you what. I want to know what I missed if I trade, just in case I get lucky enough to end up with her again. If you want her so bad, we’ll trade, but she’s going to have to get you off, right here, right now” he said, pointing to the center of the room.

Bob looked to Jane. Jane had never had sex with anyone in front of so many strangers and her face got redder still. Yet the though of having her cheeks split by the log she felt behind her left her no real decision to make. She nodded.

Bob led her into the center of the room and he lowered his zipper. Jane got down on her knees and everyone who had started to head off to their rooms returned to watch the fun. Dick stood behind Peg and teased her unmercifully as they watched their spouses perform for the rest of the group. Jane blocked out the stares and the grins of those watching and she used every trick she could think of to get Bob off. Teasing, flirting, deep throating, everything until she heard his deep low groan and she knew that her ordeal would soon be over. Quick strokes and sealed lips brought cheers. The man that had traded her slapped Bob on the back and said, “Damn, I think that you got the best of that deal. I can’t wait for next time.”

Bob and Jane followed Dick and Peg into a room and Bob held Jane as they watched Peg go down on Dick. Jane could tell that Peg was desperately in need of Dick’s attention as she increased the pace of her attention to Dick’s cock. Both Dick and Peg looked toward Jane and Jane nodded approval. Peg straddled Dick and Jane watched as her husband’s shaft disappeared into Peg’s pussy. Jane watched the expression of the faces of the two people in the world she loved most. She hadn’t been sure how she was going to react to this moment. It felt to her as though she had given each of them a gift of the most precious thing in her life and she felt warm in the vicarious satisfaction of their lovemaking.