The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following story depicts explicit sexual behavior and is written for adults. If you are not over 18 years of age, do not read further.

This work is copyrighted © 2003 by Ce. All other rights reserved.

“Hidden Hinges-Swinging Both Ways”

By Ce

Chapter Fifteen

Some weeks had past along with several get together and Sue was joining Peg and Jane regularly for coffee. She was unusually quite this day. Peg and Jane waited for Sue to feel that the time was right for her to open up, finally it came.

“Can the two of you keep a secret? I mean do you feel compelled to tell the guys everything that we say? Sue asked quietly. “I’ve been thinking about this a lot and just haven’t known how to say it.”

“We can keep a secret Sue, especially if it’s important and you need our help.” Jane said sincerely and Peg nodded her agreement.

“I love Hugh with all of my heart,” Sue said after taking a deep breath. “As far as his being my lover, well you know my libido, Hugh and I couldn’t be better matched, and I’m so lucky. I love all of you guys; I love playing with Bob and Dick, but I LOVE Hugh. Do you understand what I mean?”

“Of course Sue, Jane and I feel the same way. We love our husbands as friends and lovers like we do the two of you, but we love our husbands in a very much deeper and exclusive way as well.” Peg assured her.

“Well, I thought for a long time that I LOVED Jane, I love you both of course, but I thought that I loved Jane in that special way.” Sue said looking up at Jane with emotion-laden eyes. “I have felt it for years and have fought to ignore it. When you called I was thrilled and scared to death. I just didn’t know where things would lead.”

Suddenly both Peg and Jane had a strange, disturbing lump in their throats and an empty feeling in the pits of their stomach.

Jane reached over and took Sue’s hand and looked into her eyes intently. “Sue,” Jane said, “I know exactly what you mean for Peg and I have that very special kind of love.”

Jane wanted to be kind to Sue, but she also wanted Sue to know that she loved someone else.

A tear made its way down Peg’s cheek as she heard Jane’s words.

“I have sensed that you did from the first time that I saw the two of you together.” Sue said, managing a smile. “That’s what is so confusing to me.”

“What Sue?” Jane said, watching her closely.

“Well, I love Hugh, you know that. I really think that a woman can’t really love more than one man at a time. And in a different lesser way, I love Bob and Dick, more as friends and playmates. After we joined you two, I discovered that I love the two of you, like I do Bob and Dick, as very close friends and as playmates. I have a deep felt knowledge now that if I met the right woman, I think that I could LOVE her as well. That’s what is so confusing to me. How can I love Hugh in that special way and also feel so incomplete in not finding a woman that I feel the same way about? It’s not supposed to be that way, is it?” Sue questioned.

Suddenly Peg and Jane realized just how lucky they were and they understood exactly what

Sue was struggling with. To be complete, they needed both their husbands and each other. It would be impossible for them to “see” to “know” who they were subjectively with out a man to reflect their masculine/feminine mirror image or without a woman to reflect their femininity.

What suddenly seemed odd was how any woman could feel complete with out both relationships.

“I have come to the conclusion that it is much more difficult for men to have the kind of relationship with other men like that than it is for women. They are so homophobic and I think that maybe it’s just some competitive thing that has evolved with their masculinity. I think that maybe bi-sexuality is more natural between women,” Sue said with tentative convection. “I only know that I felt a longing, a deep need that wasn’t being met and I couldn’t put my finger on it until we joined the four of you. Now I know, I need the presence of another woman in my life, perhaps not as much as I do a man, Hugh, but in the absence of her, that void seems large, especially now that I know the nature of it. Does that sound stupid?” Sue said, no longer hesitant to speak her mind. “I envy the two of you so!

Jane reached across the table and took both Peg’s and Sue’s hands and squeeze tightly.

“I don’t think that I could have put what we are feeling in to words any where near as well

as you have. We are pretty lucky you know.”

The emotion the enveloped the three of them was sweet and warm and tender and was far too intense to ignore. Hugs were demanded and irresistible and were only the first step. Peg and Jane had an irresistible need to make love to Sue and Sue had an equal need to be loved. The bedroom was only a short step away, emotionally and physically.

Doing this in the bright warm morning sun seemed somehow shameless and natural and liberating. Sue questioned how she could feel so relaxed and comfortable with what was happening to her as she felt Jane’s and Peg’s hands caressing her and removing her cloths. She didn’t have an answer, it wasn’t an intellectual issue, it was purely emotional, love isn’t logical, she thought, and who needs it. She was being bathed in the warmth and tenderness that she longed for, warmth that would soon intensify into to heat while loosing none of the softness. While she had experienced torrid, fun and raunchy sex with another woman,

which was wonderful, she was soon to experience the tenderness of love with another woman that had remained undefined in her longing, in the absence that she had felt.

“This is just for us girls,” Jane thought to her self, “the guys just wouldn’t appreciate or understand it any way.”

It was ten in the morning, sunlight streamed through the windows and a soft warm breeze lifted the curtains slightly as it carried the sounds of birds singing outside. Sue closed her eyes and imagined for a minute that she was in a meadow by a stream, the sun was warming her body, and she was as one with nature, naked and unashamed, being loved by those she loved. She felt the warmth and feminine softness of Peg on one side and Jane on the other as their bare breasts pressed against her bare breasts, as their soft bare thighs captured her soft bare thighs, gently teasing them apart. With an arm held under both Peg and Jane, and with her legs held gently apart by Peg and Jane’s legs, Sue’s body formed an X as open and free as her mind soaring in the bliss of it all. The beauty of the image in Sue’s mind made her weep with emotion. The lightness of Jane’s touch on her breasts and of Peg’s as her fingertips traveled over her stomach, thighs and between began to transport her to a cloud closer to the sun, closer to the intensifying warmth, high above the world and its realities.

This moment was for Sue, both Peg and Jane thought independently as they caressed her, enjoying the bless that was deepening on Sue’s face. Jane’s mind was taking in Sue’s beauty as she would a delicate flower. It was almost as if she had never taken the time to really appreciate the beauty of a woman, even though she had thought that she had. It was if her fingertips were pointing out the gentle curves of Sue’s breasts. The gentle slop of them from the top of her shoulders, going from tan to white, the slight pink rise around pink towers, proud now, jutting up from a field of freshly fallen snow. She noticed the curve, round and beautiful from her nipple back to her chest, but not before yet another tiny curve reversing itself before resting on her chest. She noticed how slightly one nipple favored Peg’s direction and the other her as she reached over to tease it back, selfishly wanting both, but it stubbornly teased her, slipping away from her finger tips to point again to Peg. The valley between Sue’s breasts seemed to direct Jane’s hand to Sue’s face, to be held softly and studied closely. Jane saw in a new way the beauty of a woman’s face as she studied every line of it, and she leaned over and brushed her lips over Sue’s eyes and cheeks before kissing her lips, gently at first and then more firmly as Sue surrendered to her, parting her lips and welcoming her tongue in gentle explorations of each others. Sue’s beauty was taking J ane’s breath away.

Peg was making similar discoveries and her gaze fell on Sue’s stomach as her fingers explored the gentle curves of Sue’s taut mussels. She followed the nearly imperceptible valley between them to the soft but sudden rise of her mound. Her attention flowed to the side to note the line of the soft curve of her thigh turning back on itself, heading south again as it curved to Sue’s pillowy lips. Her finger tip traced the rounded meeting of her two lips, deeply dividing her softness, they traveled down the furrow on top of the ridge traveling down the ridge dividing them and she pressed back, discovering the treasure, the pearl which hid at the end of it.

Peg moved her leg still closer to her, bringing Sue’s thigh with her, tucking it firmly up against her own soft mound. With out coaching, Jane did the same. A ray of sunlight shown through the window and seemed to fall directly between Sue’s thighs and like a flower meeting the morning sun, Sue’s soft pedals opened to it. Rich pink ruffled pedals layered like that of orchard, her clit inviting a honeybee to taste it’s nectar.

And so their love making lasted, gradually building and sustaining Sue’s visit to the heavens, no violent eruptions, just the smooth lava flows leading to a velvet fist clutching to length of Peg’s thumb as Peg’s tongue persistently attempted to free the pearl.

They, all three, wept and they giggled and they laughed. There was no frustration felt by Jane or Peg. They had given Sue a gift and the giving was it’s own reward and satisfaction.

By eleven, back in the kitchen, only their flushed faces hinted to what they had been up to. There was happiness and serenity between them and a feeling of joy.

“You know,” Sue said. “I’ve been thinking that there are probably many women who feel the same as I do, and just don’t know what to do with the loneliness.”

“I think that you are probable right,” Peg said. “I felt exactly like you did, even to the fact that it was Jane who my attention was focused on.”

“Well, I’ve been thinking that maybe there is something that could be done about that. This is probably silly, probably not in touch of reality, but I’ve been thinking that maybe there was a possibility of a kind of sisterhood.” Sue said as she disclosed her thoughts.

“What’s your idea Sue?” Jane asked, intrigued by the idea.

“Well, of course the real reason for it’s being couldn’t be right out in the open.

The organization I’ve been thinking about would be just for women and it would be by invitation only. It would be kind of secret, their meetings and all and they do good work for women. I was kind of thinking that we could start something like that. Be my invitation only, be a secret society, make it known that we do good work.” Sue said as she verbalized thoughts that hadn’t quite been fully formalized with words before.

“Like helping battered women.” Jane injected.

“Exactly!” Sue said, grateful for the suggestion. “Our sisterhood would just be expressed deeper than what anyone would realize. Another thing that might work is to raise money by offering a bed and breakfast thing for their members. I mean, if you are traveling somewhere and you want a place to stay, you can look up a member in another part of the country and stay at their house. You pay a little for it and the money is contributed to the sisterhoods good works fund. I thought that idea might lead to some interesting benefits,”

Sue said with a cute but devilish grin. “Maybe one sister could correspond with the other and express their “special” interest before arriving. Everything would be secret and safe. I thought that as a part of acceptance into the sisterhood, as a part of the initiation, maybe something could be devised to add incentive for the secret to be kept. Like a videotape of they’re doing something or saying something about themselves. But I have thought better about that. If the sisterhood was what I think that it could be, then just the thought of being excluded from it would be incentive enough to keep the secret.” Sue continued. “I hadn’t thought of it before, but now that I know about hypnosis and what you have told me of the benefits of self-hypnosis......Perhaps we could include that aspect as well, as a part of an initiation and as a part of self help.”

“Now that sounds like an idea!” Peg said, winking at Jane. I think that we could come up with a little something that might just, well, control the temptation to betray the secret. Perhaps have a little fun at the same time. How do think that we could get it started?”

“Well, I was thinking that we could have a web site outlining our Sisterhood, the good works and things. Maybe have a section on bi-sexuality and how important and normal it is for many women. Maybe we could design it in a way that would attract women who felt the same way we do. We wouldn’t say that it was a part of our sisterhood, just have information about it. Then if there were inquiries, we could correspond confidentially by regular mail and never let that part of our sisterhood known over the net.” Sue suggested.

“I think that this could work! How do you see this bread and breakfast thing working?” Jane asked.

“I was thinking that if a woman, or a couple, either a man and a woman or two women were in the area and wanted to stay at a member’s house, they would make arrangements to stay.

Then if the hostess was interested in going further she would discreetly offer a little questionnaire sometime after they all had gotten to know each other. The guest (s) would be asked about their preference in sleeping arrangements. Whether they just wanted a room for the night, or if they wanted something a little more adventurous.” Sue continued.

“Let’s work on that, I would like to see that happen.” Peg said enthusiastically.