The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following story depicts explicit sexual behavior and is written for adults. If you are not over 18 years of age, do not read further.

This work is copyrighted © 2003 by Ce. All other rights reserved.

“Hidden Hinges-Swinging Both Ways”

By Ce

Chapter Sixteen

“You will never guess whom I ran into yesterday,” Peg said with a sly grin as she looked over her coffee cup at Jane and Sue.

“Who?” Jane asked with anticipation, knowing Peg’s grin.

“Well, I’ll give you a clue. What guy was a couple of years ahead of us in college and was so good looking and sexy half the female population at school memorized his class schedule just so they could look at him as he went to class?” Peg hinted.

“Jason! I haven’t thought of him in a couple of year, well, that’s not exactly true. There have been a couple of times when I have used him in my fantasies.” Jane giggled. “What’s up with Jason? Has he settled down, married, what?”

“This guy was one of the sexiest men you would ever hope to meet,” Peg told Sue. “He was a couple of years ahead of us in college. For some reason he took a liking to us, he took a fancy to Jane really.” Peg said

“Oh, I don’t know about that.” Jane said modestly.

“Oh, you do too”, Peg teased. “Anyway we became friends and hung around together a little bit for a couple of years. I turned out to be a friend and confidant, I wanted to be more, but hey, you take what you can get. He really liked this one girl a lot. She was an over achiever and was about as good looking as he was. For some reason, she wouldn’t give him the time of day. I have a feeling that that made him want her all the more. It never happened though, not while we were in school. After he graduated we didn’t hear from him, he went out into the world and just disappeared, until the other day.”

“Well, tell us, what’s up.” Jane asked again, impatiently.

“It’s a small world. Our conversation picked up right where we had left it. It seems that he still had a thing for this woman, and she still wouldn’t give him the time of day. As things happen, it appears that she is in the same line of work and is his principal competitor. He told me that a few months ago she played a little dirty trick on him to win an account, “All’s fair in business and war” she told him. Well, he told me that he turned the tables on her and now he has her over a barrel. He knows that she likes him as much as he likes her, but for some reason, she won’t let it happen. After talking to him, I think that maybe she wants him to take control of the situation. I told him that perhaps we could help, but I would have to talk to you guys first. I think that she wants him to give her no option. What-da-ya-think, can we bring them in? They are only going to be in the area for a about a week at a big convention.” Peg said, catching her breath. A few days later Jason and Margo showed up at Peg and Bob’s house. Jane and Dick, were there as well. Margo looked a little nervous and unsure why she was there, she knew she had no choice, but what this was all about hadn’t been reviled to her yet, she only imagined. Things went a leisurely pace and there was no obvious suggestions of what was to come. All of the women were in the kitchen and the guys were in the den. Are all of you girls, uh, slaves, I guess, that’s the right word, to your husbands, I mean.” Margo asked cautiously.

“Slaves?” Jane repeated causing the rest of them to laugh. “No, we’re not slaves, but we have agreed to be let the men direct things sexually.” Jane said.

“You do what ever they say?” Margo asked, seeking clarification.

“Pretty much,” Peg confirmed.

“And you like this arrangement?” Margo pressed.

“A whole lot, actually,” Jane contributed. “It’s really not about servitude; it’s more about security and confidence, I think. We get kind of kinky and have a lot of fun experimenting and playing around. But when it comes to the day-to-day loving, it’s more about removing doubt and miscommunication. The guys know that no matter what or when, were going to go for it. It removes all of the second-guessing and hurt egos.”

They talked for a bit and Jane and Peg tried to explain how it worked and how especially it worked for their relationship.

“Aren’t you afraid of getting hurt?” Margo asked, exposing a little of what was on her mind.

“There is absolutely no question in our minds that our husbands love us completely. They have demonstrated over and over again just how much. No, we aren’t afraid of getting hurt.” Peg told her.

“I was hurt; I thought that my life was over. I swore that I would never let a guy have that much emotional control over me, ever!” Margo said flatly. “That’s why I tried to stay away from Jason. Between you and I,” Margo said, lowering her voice a little. “Jason could have me wrapped around his finger in a minute if I let my guard down. I can’t be around him 10 minutes and I want to throw my self at him. It scares the hell out of me.”

“That’s why you put up this barricade.” Jane observed.

“That’s right, and Jason keeps trying to tear it down. I was doing pretty good after graduation, I got so that I wasn’t thinking about him. I have done very well career wise, and bang, all of a sudden there’s Jason, in the same business, in the same position with a competing company. To be truthful with you, I could have avoided him I guess, but hate as I do to admit it; I think I was a little jealous. Looking back on it, I built a big wall between us because I didn’t dare let him in, interfere with my career. I always wanted him to come crashing through that wall though, Even though I never admitted it to myself. He certainly did, I never would have guessed that he would in the way he did. He was out with

a strikingly beautiful woman, she was a little on the wild side and I could see that Jason loved that. They were at a real racy nightclub and I had a photographer take some pictures of him. The account we were both going after at the time was a real conservative family orientated company and I won the account primarily because of the pictures. I had always made sure that Jason and I were connected, even though I did it by being a brat some times.”

Margo confessed.

“Jason said that he had you under a barrel, how did that come about?” Jane pressed. Margo began to blush.

“Come on, give.” Peg demanded, “we could have Jason come in and make you do something embarrassing,” Peg teased, but it had teeth.

“All right,” Margo said in defeat. It’s my own dam fault I guess. I was at another convention in the islands. I had been drinking socially all day and it had caught up with me.

I guess that being the cold calculating bitch that I am professionally, I don’t have a lot

of lovers and I hadn’t had sex in what-forever. I had a pretty good buzz on and I was horny and I had seen Jason with yet another drop dead gorgeous girl. I was by myself, which was pretty typical for me at these kinds of things. Have you ever seen a woman who is just so much more than the sum of her parts? I looked across the room and there was this blond who was absolutely breathe taking. There wasn’t any one thing that stood out, it was just that put all together-wow! I must have been staring because when I raised my eyes, she was staring right into my eyes. She smiled and did a little turn. I know now what is meant by a hot flash. I averted my eyes, but I knew that she knew that I had been admiring her. It was embarrassing.”

“Raised your eyes? I take it you weren’t looking at her face.” Jane teased. Margo’s blush suddenly became deeper as she realized that she had exposed a little truth that was somewhat embarrassing to her. She avoided Jane’s comment and observation.

“I went back to my room for a bit. I didn’t think much of it at the time, but shortly after I went to the bathroom I really began to get a tingle in my panties. I guess it’s a little silly, but I kind of think of my personality as being kind of a stage with each facet of my self being a different character. When I need to draw on a particular

strength, I try to visualize that character. I visualize my sexuality is a mischievous little vixen. She likes to raise havoc inside my panties when I’m not paying attention.” Margo chuckled. “When she starts to get the upper hand, so to speak, I will take a cold shower and I visualize her standing there, soaked to the skin with a discussed look on her face and her hands on her hips. She’s been winning far too often lately and I knew what I would be doing if I stayed in my room. I was thinking that it was time to assert myself, a little mind over matter, don’t you know. I have to admit, though I hate to, I guess that I am a little predictable and no one knows me better than Jason. It was a pretty sure bet that I was not going to stay in my room alone, not that early. This I really hate to admit. I mean, I pride myself on being in control. It seems, well, that I am very easy to hypnotize.” Margo said, obviously a little disgusted with herself.

“Really!” Both Jane and Peg said at the same time and with sly grins.

“Yep, can you believe it? I sure couldn’t. I don’t know if you know much about it but......I don’t know which of my actors takes control of my behavior, but the little bitch will allow me to do just about anything.” Margo said with a slight smile despite her annoyance.

“Jason’s fraternity threw a party and they had a stage hypnotist there. A bunch of us girls went and before I knew what had happened, I was under. Or so I was told. They had be doing some pretty uncharacteristic things and all were getting quite a kick out of it. If it hadn’t been for Jason...well, I don’t know how far they would have gone, or how far I would have gone, for that matter. Jason remembered that little quirk of mine. I tried to ignore the vixen, but the little bitch was working double time in my panties. I went back to the bar and had another glass of wine, which I never should have done. I had already had more than I should have. I found myself looking around for Jason, knowing that if I ever saw him, I’d make a fool of myself. I realized that he wasn’t the only one I had an eye out for, I was looking for the blond, when I realized what I was doing, I just couldn’t believe that I was that fascinated with her.

It was late and they had a stage hypnotist show going on, so I stayed to watch that for a while. It got quite risqué. The hypnotist did a little test on all of us watching the show. He turned around abruptly and said “Stand up” unexpectedly. Like a fool, I stood up!

That night I didn’t think that I got up in front of everyone, though I was wondering why everyone was watching me leave and why they all had such broad grins on their faces. I found out later.

I decide to take a walk on the beach to get some fresh air and clear my head. As I said, now that I look back on it, my behavior would have been pretty predictable. I either stay in my room or take a walk. Jason had made sure that there would be no doubt that I would do just that, and more. I couldn’t understand it, usually I can walk off the urge, but that night,

every step I took seemed to get me more excited. Damn, I was hot to trot.

I was coming off the beach when I noticed the same blond type wearing a tiny bikini in a beach house with two guys. There was just enough opening in a shade so that from where I was standing-ok, hiding, I could see everything. I was mesmerized as they flirted with each other. She was absolutely beautiful. It wasn’t long before they playfully grabbed her top and she pretended to be embarrassed, really she was egging them on. What I didn’t expect was that I was getting even more turned on watching them. That evil itch in my panties had gotten even worse. I wanted to see them take off her bottom. I didn’t even realize that I was touching myself, but I had been. It seems that Jason had made arrangements with the hypnotist to give me a few suggestions. He had whispered them to me so that the audience wouldn’t hear and then he made me do a few stupid embarrassing things. I guess I mimed going down on a guy, right there in the middle of the lounge! I never knew exactly what suggestions were given to me and what I just naturally did-and that bugs me a bit. But the gust of it was that I would become very aroused when I saw the blond, that I could and would not resist my urges, no matter where I was.

As I said I was in the shadows and didn’t think that anyone would see me. All of a sudden I felt someone behind me, putting his arms around me. I tried to turn to see who it was, but he held me so that I couldn’t. I smelt his cologne and it was familiar to me, I liked it, I knew, but couldn’t place it, I only knew that it was expensive. I knew by the material of his cloths that his cloths to were expensive. I guess those two facts convinced me that this person wasn’t a low life. One of his hands cupped my breast and the other pushed mine aside and took its place between my thighs. He didn’t fool around, his hand went directly into my panties and he held me tightly against him. I remember thinking that because of my success; there I was, in the dark, on the outside looking in at life, but not apart of it. My mind rationalized that probably this guy was just like me, why shouldn’t we find comfort in the darkness.

For the life of me, I don’t know now why I let him get me so excited; I mean, I always thought that you couldn’t be made to do what you wouldn’t ordinarily do.... I guess that might say something about what I would do....doesn’t it. I only knew that my body was crying out to be taken. I guess my mind was also. I really longed for a man strong enough to do just what this guy was doing. Almost immediately, I stopped struggling and gave in to him. As soon as I did, he let me go for a second. I remember being confused, I knew that I should be running, but that little vixen was begging me to stay, not to even turn around in fear that who ever it was might leave. I felt his tie slipping over my head as he used it as a blindfold and then my cloths being taken off. A few seconds after I lost my panties, I was on fire! The location, the circumstances, all had me screaming to be taken. With out knowing whom it was that I was making love to, I did it, right there out in the open with only the darkness covering me. I let him do anything he wanted with me and I was whimpering for more, God, I couldn’t get enough.

It had been so long since I had had a man. I was on my knees, his cologne, the subtle musky smell of a man, the smell of the soap that he had used, all mixed in my mind. The head of his cock was magnificent, hard and soft at the same time and I had forgotten how much I liked the feel of it for my tongue to play with. His shaft was like silk covered steel. He covered me, right there in the sand. He couldn’t pound into me hard enough, fast enough. I had never had an orgasm so intense. I think that I must have fainted. When it was over I found myself suddenly alone in the darkness. The blond and her lovers were gone, the lights in the beach house were off, and I heard only the laughter of people far down the beach frolicking in the surf.

I dressed and went back to my room, took a shower and scolded myself for being so foolish, but knowing how good I felt. I hadn’t felt that good in a long long time. I knew that I would do it again if I had the chance. A few days later after I was back in my office, my secretary announced that Jason and his assistant were in the outer office and they had something to talk to me about. I didn’t have a clue as to what he wanted but I put on my cocky self-assured self and prepared to fend off my attraction to him.

Jason introduced his assistant to me. A beautiful professional woman of course, dressed in a conservative business suit with her hair in a French twist and caring a small bulky case under her arm. She kept her head down, even when I shook her hand, I wasn’t really looking at her, I was concentrating on Jason.

‘That was a really dirty trick you pulled on me,” Jason said with a grin on his face that told me that he wasn’t really all that angry with me.

‘Hey, you know, all’s fair,’ I said, being a little cockier than I should have been.

“Yeah? Well, ok, I’ll let you make the rules for now.” He said with a grin as he nodded to his assistant to place a tape in my VCR. “I thought that you would be interest in this,” he said. I watched in shock as I saw myself with a greenish tinge of a infrared light illuminating what was unmistakable, I was masturbating behind a bush! I knew full will what was coming next. I just didn’t know with whom. It was Jason! With out any struggle what so ever on my part, the tape showed me letting him fondle me and I was like a dazed school girl, doing nothing but getting lost in the feeling. I watched as he put his tie over my eyes; as he stripped me of my cloths, close ups of me greedily sucking his cock. I remembered that at the time, all I could think of was how I could get who ever it was hot enough so he would put out the fire between my thighs. I was frantic!

I watched as he lay down on the sand and put it too me. Then I climbed on top of him and proceeded to fuck his brains out! I didn’t know it, but I was looking directly into the camera. I was saying outrageous things and my body was completely out of control. After I fainted, they got a really clear close up of my face as they removed the blindfold.

“What is the meaning of this?” I demanded, being totally shaken and staring at two of the broadest grins I have ever seen. His assistant shook her hair out and laughed. I recognized her long blond hair immediately; she was the blond in the beach house.

“You!” I blurted out.

‘Darlin’,” she chuckled. “You were so easy that I didn’t have to hardly do a thing.

We knew that you were either going to stay in your room, and work your little problem out, or take a walk. If you had stayed in, I was going to pay you a visit. You seemed to be quite taken with me in the meeting room. If you went for a walk, well you know now what we had planned for you.

Frankly, she said, I was disappointed, Jason gets all of the luck.

I was only wearing two things, but we had you after they removed my top. She walked over to me, glanced over her shoulder to Jason and cupped her hand under my breast. ‘You’re a horny little thing, aren’t you;’ she teased as I pushed her hand away.

‘Pay me a visit!’ I thought to myself, ‘what did she think, that she could seduce me!’ Something deeper in side my mind knew that that thought wasn’t any where near as absurd as I wanted it to be and that had she, I wouldn’t have stood a chance.

‘Here’s the deal sweetie,’ she said. ‘You made the rules; we’re just playing your game. We only want the account, and ah, a little revenge maybe. You know that you’ve had it if the board sees this tape, don’t you?’

Of course, I did and I knew I had little choice. I only hoped to keep this humiliation to a minimum. Boy was I mad at Jason as he just watched and chuckled.

They gloated and told me that they had snuck into my room and replaced the toilet paper with paper that had be impregnated with a little something that was moisture activated and made me a little more receptive. That’s why I was feeling that evil tingling in my panties that night. What ever it was, he had sprayed me directly with it as soon as I lost my panties. I’ve never felt anything like that in my life. I remember at the time that I couldn’t ever remember feeling the friction of a penis so fully before.

His assistant stepped back and demanded that I take off my cloths.

I said that I absolutely refused in a loud firm voice. Scared out of my wits. She just smiled and said that perhaps I should keep my voice down, someone might just walk in in a few minutes to see what’s going on, and she assured me that they would get an eye full.

‘Do you want me to drop this by the chairman’s office?’ She said, holding up a second tape. My face was burning, I was furious. My mind was whirling, I seemed to be caught up in a whirlpool, dizzy, off balance with out a thing to hang on to and being sucked down deeper and deeper with out being able to stop it. I began to unbutton my blouse. They demanded everything, I knew that with every article I took off I was loosing ground and they were gaining more and more control over me. When I was naked she brought my attention to a small opening in the end of the bag that she had pointed at me, they had recorded my little strip as well. My goose was cooked and I knew it. The little bitch made me lie on my desk in back of my nameplate and masturbate. She paned my office and took close ups of me so that there would be no doubt as to where I was and what I was doing. She stood over me and told me that I had been a good girl and that they were going to give me the tape of me at the beach. All I had to do is to consent to a single night of humiliation and my career would be left intact.

She told me to take a taxi and show up at the address she was going to give me at 8 o’clock that night. ‘You will be wearing these,’ she said, pulling another package from the case she was carrying. ‘And only these!’ she added. The little witch, Margo said, a little smile crossed her face as she said it indicating that

she had found some humor in it all, now that it was behind her, took out a pen and wrote the address on my mound -in my pubic hair! I was still stretched out on my desk with my legs dangling on either side. When she had finished writing, she teased my clit and slipped her thumb into me. What did I do, I began moving my hips against it. She just chuckled and winked at Jason. At that second, I was more embarrassed than ever and I didn’t want her to stop. She quite literally had me under her thumb.

With that, they left the office. I had no chance to negotiate, no chance to refuse. It would have been a waste of time anyway. I was so humiliated, and god, it happened in front of Jason, hell he caused it. I picked up my cloths and ran into my bathroom. Then I had to come back out to get a pair of scissors and a mirror.

I couldn’t believe that I was cutting my pubic hair off and looking at myself in a mirror to see the address the little bitch had written there, absolutely panicked that I wouldn’t be able to read it. I was afraid that if I shaved, I would wash it off, not knowing at the time that the pen that she used was indelible ink. I wasn’t able to wash it off for days. As I carefully clipped away the curls, I made out the words “eM hcuoT” written just above the corner of my lips, and then, through the stubble, ailongaM 008. I couldn’t believe how relived I was to have the address. They had left me with absolutely nothing to hold on to other than the promise that they would give me the tape after I had done what ever they had planned for me that night. Deep down I knew that they had me but good and that things could only get worse. I had no choice other than play for time and try to figure a way out.

I told myself that I had to take stock of my situation. I was naked, setting on the cold tile floor of the private bathroom of my private office that I had worked so hard and so long for. I had been a little bitchy getting there, but I had made it, I had climbed the ladder and was nearly at the top. In a few minutes I would be on my hands and knees trying to clean the floor of that bathroom of my pubic hair so the cleaning lady wouldn’t know! I had liked, loved really, Jason since college and I had wanted him to come busting through my wall, did he ever, and he was spanking me but good. I looked down at the mirror still between my outstretched and parted legs. “Don’t you look at me and smile. You are the one that has gotten me into this mess” I found myself saying out loud with a laugh that was confusing to me. It wasn’t funny, why was I laughing? I wasn’t able to understand why I was still so excited. In the further recesses of my mind, I was asking my self why I had found watching his assistant and why her touching me had caused such excitement. Just then I heard a knock on the door and my secretaries voice ask if I was all right in a concerned tone. I told her that I was and that I would be out in a minute.

I pulled my self together and dressed. My panties were missing! I carefully opened the door and my secretary had returned to the outer office. My white panties had been lying in plain sight on the dark maroon leather of a chair. You couldn’t have missed them with your eyes closed. I felt a little of the panic return. I did know that my secretary would never

mention it, but what must she think? My attention was drawn to the static of the TV, still on, I went to the VCR to retrieve the tape, and it was gone! Had they taken it, I couldn’t remember-deeper panic. I grabbed a street map and looked up 800 Magnolia, I was surprised to see that it was in the wealthiest part of town known for it’s Victorian mansions.

I showed up as ordered wearing a pair of thigh high stockings, a skirt so short that I thought it was going to fall off my hips before I got it low enough to cover the crotch of the tiny panties she had given me, they were bright red. It was supposed to be a pin stripped business suit. Beneath the blouse I was wearing that was cut low and straight across my breasts I was wearing a push up bra that gave me more cleavage than I would have believed I was capable of. And over that I wore a jacket that didn’t have a prayer of buttoning in front.

The cab pulled up to one of the mansions that I had admired for years, never expecting that I would actually be visiting it, let alone why I was. I got out and walked to the door.

A butler let me in, looking me over with out expression and telling me that I was expected. It turned out to be a very exclusive private club that catered to the very wealthy. The men there had to be fully protected from scandal and had no concern about being there. What ever they did there was going to remain there. As an extension of that, what ever I was made to do there would also be kept private.

I was led to a room and ushered in side. It was a huge library of some sort, a lot of Victorian carved tables and bookshelves. It took me a minute to realize that the elaborate woodcarvings were depicting very erotic scenes between men and women. In the room were five women, not including Jason’s assistant, and five men, including Jason. I was told that the evening’s entertainment was going to be in three parts. The first part of the program was that each of the girls were going to do a little strip tease on the platform about a foot off the floor and in the middle of the seats where the men were seated. The second part was that the girls were going to show the men just how excited they were to be entertaining the men. I knew exactly what that meant. And the final part was that we were to be auctioned off for the night. My mouth dropped on that last one as I looked around at the men and didn’t see a one that I would remotely want to have control of me for a night.

I looked at the other women and realized that with the exception of panties, they were already naked. I turned to Jason’s assistant and she grinned, that’s right, they have all gone on before you. By the way, you have to make $50.00, the guys like stuffing your panties with $1.00 bills. That is if you want to have a ride back to town, other wise you’ll have to make arrangements with one of the guys here.

I started to refuse and Jason’s assistant said something-it was my trigger word. That’s a word that will send someone back under hypnosis if they have been given the post hypnotic suggestion to do so.” Margo informed Jane and Peg, having no idea that they in fact were very much aware of the possibilities.

Without going into too much detail, the bottom line was that I had no choice but to do what was demanded of me. I knew what was happening, and ultimately, I had not resistance to it. Jason has fun with me that way, he puts me under hypnosis, I react as if I am aware as if I wasn’t, I can’t seem to resist doing the things he tells me to do, and then when he brings me out of it, I have full memory of what I have done. I always end up being embarrassed. For some reason I always feel turned on as well. I sometimes think that he has given me a suggestion so that I will be, but I’m not sure of that. Sometimes who I think I am, who I discover I am and whom he makes me gets a little blurred.

I found myself rationalizing that what I had to do was the best course of action. I knew that if I resisted, it might get worse, they had me, at least I knew that the night would eventually end and they would have had their fun at my expense and I would be out of this mess. Boy, I thought, am I ever going to get Jason for this one!

I got up onto the platform and it was announced that my little act was of a businesswoman who was blackmailed into doing this. He asked that the men play along with my theme. I didn’t have to pretend to be embarrassed as I stripped off my cloths; I just wanted it over with. When I was down to just my panties, I was reminded that I had to make my panties available for the guys to put money in. In order for me to get down to their level, I had to squat or lie on the floor. I tried lying down, but had to slither from one table to the next on my stomach. I ended up squatting in front of them, my knees apart as the stuffed the crotch of my panties with bills. One of the men pulled the elastic of my panties down and laughed when he read, “Touch Me” out loud in a loud voice so everyone could hear. Glad to oblige, he said as he ran the back of his finger over my clit. Each one of them got a free feel and I might as well not had panties on at all. I don’t know how much I had; I only knew that they weren’t going to get much more in there. The last guy I presented my self to was a real wise guy. I couldn’t see what he was doing as he pulled the elastic away and he cut my panties with a penknife. The crotch of my panties swung down front and back and all of my money spilled out onto the floor. I cannot believe how frantic I became, trying to retrieve those bills. They really had me on the run, and they knew it. All I could think of was that if I didn’t get that money, I was never going to get out of there.

I think that something snapped in my mind for a while, my mind was swirling, trying to process what was happening and trying to deal with the reality of where I was and what I was doing. The whole thing was so bazaar, so foreign to anything I had done, so far beyond anything I could conceive of, my personality was a collage of who I thought I was and the me that was suppressed deeper than my consciousness. I remember my over achiever side, I must do my best, I remember thinking. ‘Doing one’s best will always see you through.’ I heard someone say that we might as well go right into the second stage, starting we me, as I was already on stage. I just can’t believe that it was I up there.

I stripped of what was left of my panties and I was squatting down in front of all those people, rubbing myself, and it was turning me on beyond belief. The men were hollering and hooting and even the women were covering their eyes and peaking through their fingers as they watched me. One of the men saw the address written on me and told everyone that I came with a return address. I was egging the men on, telling them that I hopped that I was getting them as hot as I was, that I wanted to suck their cocks, how I wanted them to fuck my brains out. I don’t know where that all came from, but there I was, doing it, doing it all. It wasn’t long before I had a monumental orgasm. The last thing I remember seeing before my body rocked with one spasm after another was Jason and his assistant watching is disbelief.

I didn’t regain my composure until Jason’s assistant was holding me. She was standing behind me, holding me as we watched the other girls. I felt sorry for them, I had apparently set the bar and they were trying to keep up. I suddenly realized that I had no cloths. I knew I was naked, but I didn’t know where my clothes were, only that Jason and his assistant didn’t have them and that they were nowhere in sight. I didn’t have any of my money either.

The men were really getting raunchy and I dreaded what was to come. Finally all of the girls had done their thing and the auction was started, one at a time, the men bid on them for the pleasure of their company for the night.

The men started to call for me and I pleaded with Jason to buy me, can you believe that, I was begging Jason to buy me! I told him that I would be good to him, that I would do anything, absolutely anything for him, to him. If only he would get me out of there!

Jason’s assistant took charge and hauled me up on the platform, displaying me and commenting on my body and libido. I had cooled down and regained my senses just enough to be totally embarrassed all over again. The bidding was wild, and each time someone would bid, I would look over to Jason in desperation. It became obvious that Jason’s assistant would just as soon seen me go with someone else as she did her best to see that it would happen. Every time Jason would bid, I felt a vibrator that his assistant was holding make its way from back to front and it’s white head would protrude just under my clit, drawing the men’s attention to it, then she would give me a little zap and cause me to react and the bidding again with new enthusiasm.”

“Did Jason save the day?” Peg asked.

“He did,” Margo confirmed, “to the tune of $10,000.00 I was so damn grateful. I still am. Intellectually I know that he was responsible for my being there in the first place, but some how, deeper than that, I am so grateful, I would and I did, do everything he wanted.

He threw a coat around me and led me to his car as everyone cheered. I haven’t seen his assistant since, but I am dreading the time I do, Damn, it’s just so embarrassing. Your going to think that I’m nuts, but I think that I still love Jason, more than ever, isn’t that crazy, he did that to me and I realize I love him, how off the wall is that!” Margo said, placing her face in her hands. “It dawned on me just how much that I have loved him all along; he has proved that he loves me over and over again. I think that I just needed him to take the extreme measures he did to make me realize that he just wasn’t going to take my BS anymore and that we were going to be together and I had better get used to it. I guess in some warped way he proved to me that nothing I did or anyone else did was going to separate us. I guess that he needs a little prove that I will do anything for him. He doesn’t need that tape anymore, I’m his without it and I’m going to prove it to him, somehow. I have a feeling that that is why we’re here, though I’m not clear as to how. There is one other thing that has me scared though.” Margo said under her breath.

“And what is that?” Jane asked.

When Jason’s assistant touched me, in my office, on the stage.” Margo said, her blush deepening. “I responded to it, the fact that another woman was touching me excited me. I didn’t want to admit it, but it did. What does that say about me?”

“Have you ever been with another woman,” Peg asked?

“No, I haven’t. I have thought about it but the thought scared me. I kept having the feeling that if I ever did, well, I might like it too much.” Margo confessed.

“Does Jason know how you feel about that?” Jane asked.

“I don’t think so.” Margo whispered.

“Perhaps I should make sure he does.” Peg said with a grin.

“What! You wouldn’t do that would you; take advantage of what I’ve told you.” Margo said pleading.

“Oh, I think that I would,” Peg said chuckling. “I think that we are going to show Jason just how much you love him. That’s what you want, isn’t it?”

“Yes, but” Margo sputtered.

“No buts here,” Jane joined in, “Butts, but no buts”

Peg got up and walked in to the den. Jane looked over Margo’s shoulder and saw Peg whispering to the guys who immediately got a grin on their faces as they nodded their approval. Jane got up and took Margo’s hand and pulled her into the den.

Jason whispered “You want to be mine” in Margo’s ear and she immediately relaxed in his arms. Given her usual suggestions with the addition that for tonight, she would respond to Jane and Peg’s suggestions as if they were his own. Margo appeared to once again be alert even though Jason had put her under and she still was.

The guys settled in on the sofa and Peg and Jane positioned Margo in front of them. Slowly they stripped Margo, getting her excited as they went. This kind of control and exhibitionism was new to Margo and the fact that it really turned her on had never once occurred to her. She only knew that she was naked and being fondled by two women while the men in front of her watched and it was driving her crazy with lust. Peg and Jane never let up. Peg continued exciting her while Jane undressed and Jane did the same as Peg did. Once they were all naked, Jane put a collar around Margo’s neck and attached a leach to it. They pushed Margo to her knees and Peg was the first to draw the leach between her legs, pulling Margo’s face into her pussy. Margo reached to her neck and unfastened the leach, looked over to Jason with a crazed expression and returned to Peg on her own. In a few minutes, Margo turned to nuzzle Jane’s mound before Peg and Jane laid her on the coffee table in front of the guys and really went to work on her, stopping just short of her having an orgasm.

For reasons Margo couldn’t understand, she couldn’t get up and she could only watch them watching her as she couldn’t control her self as she masturbated. She wanted desperately to reach an orgasm, but she couldn’t seem to do that either. It seemed to be only seconds away from her, but frustratingly beyond her reach.

By this time all three of the guys were ready and the three women turned and went down on their own guys. A minute or two later, Jason pulled away and put a straight back chair directly in the middle of the room and sat on it, facing away from the sofa. He told Margo to straddle the chair and set on his lap. She did with out hesitation, impaling herself on his shaft and gasping for air as she sunk down on it. She was approaching delirium when she blurted out breathlessly that she loved him, holding his face in her hand and kissing him as she continued to ride him. It was obvious that she was right on the edge of coming.

“Will you marry me?” Jason said so that everyone could hear.

“YES! Oh my god YES!” She said as she began to drive her hips into his.

“Yes what?” Jason said, not sure if the yes was for the orgasm or to the marriage proposal.

“Yes, I’ll marry you,” Margo said, running her fingers through her hair in total abandonment, “Oh you bastard, you are soooo good, I love you, OHHHH, I’m going to cum again.”

“Yes I will marry you” were the magic words, though she didn’t realize it. She had been told that she wouldn’t be able to cum unless she surrendered to her desires for Jason.

Jane and Peg missed most of it, they were busy, but the guys told them about it. Margo collapsed on to Jason’s shoulder, laughing, giggling, weeping, and telling Jason that she loved him. Suddenly she leaned back and playfully punched him on the shoulder. “What am I supposed to say when people asked me how you purposed?”

A few weeks later Peg got a call from Margo asking if she and Jane could meet her in town, she wanted to talk to them about the wedding.

Peg and Jane had just arrived at the hotel when they saw Margo walking across the lobby. As was expected, there was no skimping; the hotel was the best that the city had to offer. They greeted each other warmly and Margo suggested that they have lunch in one of the hotel restaurants, which had a very fine reputations.

The three of them chatted like old friends and Margo said that she and Jason wanted them in their wedding. Margo excitedly told them of their plans and the date and how happy they were.

“My gosh, there’s Sue;” Jane said looking past Margo into the lobby. It was just at that time that Sue had caught site of Jane. Sue hurried in past the headwaiter to their table, and he was close behind.

“Will you allow me to bring you a chair, Mrs. Albert?” He said quickly as she stood by their table.

“Why thank you Harold,” Sue said as the headwaiter motioned to one of the staff to quickly see to her needs.

“What are you two doing here?” Sue said light heartedly.

“Hi Sue,” Peg said, “this is Margo.” Both peg and Jane caught the expression as Margo and Sue turned toward each other, that deer in the headlight phenomenon for a second. There was obviously and instant chemistry causing eyes to sparkle.

“Ah, Hi Margo, it’s nice to meet you, Jane and Peg have told me about you.” Sue said, a little distracted as her eyes never left Margo’s eyes.

“Really!” Margo said with a blush, not at all sure what might have been said.” It’s nice to meet you Sue,” she managed.

Sue joined them for a few minutes before she announced that she had to run. The in between time however, neither Sue nor Margo seemed to keep their eyes off each other for more than a second or two.

“Was that Sue Albert, the photographer?” Margo said, watching Sue round the corner and disappear out of sight.

“Sue is a friend of ours, one of our little group. Now you’ve met all of us.”

“Really,” Margo said, “does she know...”

“Yes she does,” Jane said teasingly.

Margo put her hand to her mouth and giggled, not at all disturbed that Sue knew.

“Whew,” Margo said, blowing her hair up from her forehead. “She’s breathtaking, isn’t she?”

“That she is,” Peg said, Peg and Jane just glanced at each other with a grin and a knowing look.

It took Margo a second or two to regain her composure.

“Do you think that the two of you could come to my room? There is something I want to discuss with you and I don’t feel comfortable talking about it here.” Margo said in a more serious tone.

A few minutes later they were in Margo’s suite, seated at a sofa a few feet back from a balcony overlooking the city.

“I am very frightened about something and I feel that to be fair to Jason, I have to resolve it before we get married.” Margo said solemnly.

“We are here to help you in any way we can,” Peg said sincerely. “What is it?”

“I told you how afraid I was to experience making love to a woman, that I wasn’t sure of my orientation, I guess you would call it. Well after the night at your house, and well with the two of you, you know what I mean. I’ve been thinking about it a lot. I think that my fears might have been justified.”

Jane and Peg settled back and relaxed a bit, taking a breath again. They both smiled and understood Margo’s concern and also knowing that she was thinking that it was far more serious than it really was.

“We saw, well, heard you, on the chair. You certainly don’t have any trouble with men. You’re telling us now that you have been thinking about being with other women, and that’s ok,

really, let us assure you of that.” Jane said with a slight smile. “There isn’t anything to be afraid of.

“Are you sure? I didn’t want you to stop that night, and I haven’t been able to think about much else since we left that night. Do you understand, I really didn’t want you to stop!”

Margo said emphatically.

“I understand that you want Jane and I to pick up where we left off,” Peg said with a twinkle in her eye as she reached over and kissed Margo while cupping her breast in her hand.

Jane had trapped Margo’s arms over the back of the sofa as she watched Peg and Margo, waiting her turn.

Peg pulled back and looked into Margo’s eyes. “This is what you wanted to find out, isn’t it?” With out breaking eye contact with Margo, Peg began to unbutton her blouse as Jane began to slip her skirt up higher on her thighs.

“Yes,” Margo said in almost a whimper of surrender.

The rest of the afternoon was lost to the king-sized bed in Margo’s room. Jane and Peg savored making love to Margo with every bit as much as they had with Sue, finding Margo just as beautiful and as sensuous. This time however, Margo was giving measure for measure for what she was receiving.

“Oh my!” Margo said breathlessly, falling back on the bed, Jane and Peg lying in her outstretched arms. “Now what do I do?”

“Margo,” Peg said comfortingly, “Jane and I love our husbands to death. They make our world complete, well almost. Jane and I are more than just lovers, it’s as if we are committed to each other every bit as much as we are to Bob and Dick.”

“You can love Jason and love making love to other women; even find a woman who is your soul mate. We are the lucky ones, the ones who feel the joy and happiness of loving a man and a woman.” Jane said tenderly. ‘You think that you can love two people at the same time?’ Margo asked, very unsure of the possibility.

“I think that to truly love someone, you have to be committed to him or her.” Jane answered. “I don’t think that you can completely love two men at the same time, or two women, but I do think that you can love a man and a woman at the same time. I do, as a matter of fact, very very deeply. You can have a lot of fun with a lot of other people as well, and not dilute the love for that man or that woman one bit.” Peg said with assurance.

“I think that we all need subjective mirrors to see and to understand ourselves. I guess most, and I am not all that sure that it is most, find that in the opposite sex when it comes to romantic love. Some of the lucky ones, like ourselves, need both the opposite and the same sex to fully understand and express ourselves. It’s just who we are and I personally couldn’t be more happy about it.” Jane told her.

“Your husbands understand?” Margo asked.

“I really think that they love that in us,” Peg said.

“They don’t see it as cheating?” Margo asked.

“I think that they would if we weren’t honest with them.” Peg said truthfully, “and I don’t know if everyman would feel the same way. I suspect that a man has to love a woman for who she is, all of who she is, and he has to be confident of himself and her love for him. Nothing undermines that like dishonest and disseat. If you are asking us what you should do with Jason, my advise is that you first understand who you are, I mean completely, so you are comfortable and accepting of who you are. Then you can honestly be open with Jason and share with him your feelings. If you try to do that before you know who you are, then that just confuses the both of you and makes a mess of the whole thing. Does that help,” Peg asked.

“I think so, I’m not sure how to go about this, considering Jason and I are already engaged, but at least I know what I have to do. Thank you so much, I love you both, Margo said tenderly.

“You know Margo,” Peg said with a slightly more serious tone. You know about the party side of hypnosis, the playful side. There is a much more serious and beneficial side to hypnosis. Jane and I have found hypnosis and self-hypnosis very helpful in sorting out exactly what you are struggling with. We both took the same journey. “Hypnosis can be a lot of fun as well.” Peg added with a twinkle in her eye. " You know that! Do you think that you might be interested in trying it self-hypnosis out?”

“I think that I would like to know more about it. The two of you find it helpful?” Margo asked.

“We do.” Jane confirmed.

“Ok, I’m open to the idea, perhaps we can talk about it a little more?” Margo asked.

“Absolutely.” Peg said, but no wasn’t the time. As Peg and Jane were about to leave, What appeared to be an afterthought, but was actually a thinly masked burning question, Margo asked. “Do you think that I could interest Sue in photographing our wedding. I would like to get together with her, to talk about the possibility, I mean.”

“I don’t know, all you can do is ask,” Jane said with a sly grin, reaching for her a pen and paper to write down Sue’s phone number and address.