The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following story depicts explicit sexual behavior and is written for adults. If you are not over 18 years of age, do not read further.

This work is copyrighted © 2003 by Ce. All other rights reserved.

“Hidden Hinges-Swinging Both Ways”

By Ce

Chapter Seventeen

Peg and Jane gave Sue a heads up that Margo intended to call and a few days later Margo stood on the doorstep of Sue’s country home. She paused for a minute, taking one last opportunity to think about what she was about to do, an then she took a deep breath, let her emotions take her by the hand, and she pressed the doorbell.

“Come in,” Sue said warmly as she embraced Sue. I am so glad that you called; “I was trying to think of an excuse to call you.”

A few minutes later they were seated in Sue’s sunroom, the warm sun was streaming in as they overlooked the beautiful flowers landscaped in the gardens behind her house. Sue directed Margo to a white wicker love seat and she poured a glass of white wine for them both.

“Now,” Sue said, “You mentioned that you wanted me to photograph your wedding.”

“You are so much in demand, I can understand if you couldn’t find the time.” Margo said quickly, trying to give Sue an out if she was uncomfortable with the idea.

“I would consider it an honor Margo,” Sue said, reaching over to hold Margo’s hand. “However, I never just photograph a subject. I have to know whom I am photographing, know their personality. If I don’t know them, I could never capture who they are, the emotions they are feeling, I could never truly capture the emotional moment and do justice to such a precious time in your lives. I have been thinking about what you have asked. I generally don’t do weddings for the reason I just gave you, but I would love to do yours, if that is, you will allow me to get to know you by photographing you before the wedding.”

“Really,” Margo said, surprised and elated. “What do you have in mind?”

“You are one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen,” Sue said sincerely as she admired Margo’s face.

“I find that hard to believe.” Margo said obviously flattered.

“I mean it, the camera will love you. I want to do a photo study of you, discover your personalities and your emotions. The study would be mine and not available to anyone else except you of course. I think that it would be a wonderful gift for Jason, perhaps your wedding gift to him. Would you be interested in doing that?” Sue said as she studied Margo’s expressions.

“I would, certainly,” Margo said, even more flattered and overwhelmed with the prospect. Sue and Margo spent the afternoon and early evening walking and talking in the country gardens and meadows. By a babbling brook beneath a weeping willow, they talked for hours. They discovered that they were soul mates. So closely emotionally tied that the only explanation that seemed plausible in such a short time was that they might have been lovers in another life and were just continuing on after finding each other. Their embraces that day were warm and loving, emotion filled, but not sexual, that was soon to come.

Both Margo and Sue spent much of the week looking forward to the coming Saturday. Margo told Jason of Sue’s offer and was very pleased, even when Margo told him that she would be going to go to Sue’s for the next few Saturdays to plan the wedding. Hugh was going to be gone and they would have the house to themselves for the entire day. Saturday came. Sue began slowly as she took pictures of Margo from every angle and position.

She adjusted Margo’s hair, coached her in and out of endless moods and expressions, and played with the natural light and shadows. Sue’s specialty was black and white photos and she played the light like the genius that she was.

After about a couple of hours they took a break and had a glass of wine. Sue put a new roll of film into her camera.

When they were ready to continue, Sue calmly stated as a matter of fact that the majority of the remaining photographs were going to be of Margo nude. Sue looked up at Margo to study her reaction. Margo was blushing, but she didn’t object, she had suspected that the moment would come and she was secretly looking forward to it.

To the soft words, whirr and click of Sue’s camera, Margo began to slowly unbutton her blouse. The soft blush of her cheeks and her shy expression were natural. Sue captured her bowed head, her uplifted eyes and sweet smile.

“She is so naturally seductive; I don’t stand a chance with her,” Sue thought to herself as she felt her heart flutter faster than her shutter.

The gentle curves of her shoulders, the way the lace rested on her breasts, a pretense of support not needed as her proud breasts held their shape with out it.

Slowly capturing small glimpses as if the beauty of Margo all together would be far too much to bear. The curve of her thigh disappearing beneath the loose lace of her tap pants, the slow slope of her stomach and the shadowy tease of what the lace of her tap pants were hiding. A bit of lace, of satin, a mirror and the soft pedals of a rose and a few words of direction resulted in hundreds of exposures, on film and of Margo.

The light was fading, but the heat was beginning to rise noticeably. Sue’s words of direction were becoming a little throatier and a little more explicit as she directed Margo away from the white lace curtains of her bedroom to her bed. The afternoon, the emotion and the caresses directed by Sue of Margo’s breasts and thighs were causing Margo’s body to react quickly now. Soft sensual sexuality was becoming torrid.

Margo looked at Sue, her left knee up and apart, and her right out stretched toward Sue. She needed no direction now, her eyes heavy and lost in passion and filled with the need for Sue. Sue put her camera down, pulled her blouse over her head and slipped her shorts down her legs as Margo watched and waited. They made love, soft, sweet and tender, just like the pictures she had taken.

The next weekend, Sue led Margo to the role of a vixen. With only the hint of different lingerie, Sue exposed the tease that lurked in a hidden personality as she proceeded to seduce Sue to her bed.

The third week, Margo was aggressive, gaining in confidence and learning to have fun, she was dominating Sue through Sue’s direction in the beginning, but not long after they began, she was telling Sue what to shoot. When Margo couldn’t stand the wait any longer and it was obvious that Sue was loosing concentration, Margo had Sue beneath her on the bed. Their lovemaking was a torrid and fun filled as the pictures Sue was soon to develop. That Monday Sue spent the morning with Peg and Jane, Sue was beaming.

“That glow is from more than great sex!” Jane teased.

“I am so in love!” Sue announced.

“Oh?” Peg said, “with whom, as if she didn’t know.”

“As if I had to tell you.” Sue giggled. “You were right; I have found my soul mate. I feel just over flowing with love. Just as much as with Hugh, but different you know?”

“How are you feeling about Jason,” Jane asked.

“I thought that I might be jealous. Maybe I would be if I didn’t love Hugh so much. I’m just so happy for her. The question will be how does Jason feel about it.” Sue said.

“I finished the photo study and have put the prints into an album for her. I have sent it to her and she is going to talk to Jason this weekend. I don’t know what I will do if Jason makes her choose between he and I. I don’t think that I could take loosing her, even with Hugh.”

That weekend, the first weekend in four weeks, Margo was home with Jason. Jason was going to make the best of it. He had been traveling a great deal and this Saturday was going to be special. It was a special night for Margo as well, she had the album and was struggling with just how she was going to present it.

Saturday morning came and Jason was secretive about what they were going to be doing for the day and the night. Jason had laid out the cloths that he wanted her to wear that afternoon. Margo found them with a note on the bed as she got out of the shower.

Margo looked at the array of cloths; a tiny white thong, a loose white blouse and a long dark green skirt with a wide brown belt. She smiled, wondering what he was up to. Putting on the cloths, she turned and looked at herself in the mirror. Right out of J. Crew, she thought, she liked the image. The loose blouse only occasionally reviled in its curves that she was braless. Just enough to give her conservative look a touch of sexiness. By noon they were making their way toward the country. The top down on his BMW, a blanket, a bottle of wine, and a wicker basket containing gourmet picnic lunch, and a box containing the album rested behind the seats. Jason had a place in mind and they ate in the shade of a tree in a quiet cove of the lake.

“Ok,” Jason said after a while, still being very mysterious but obviously pleased with him self. “Time to go.” They returned to his roadster and were buckled in, ready to go when Jason turned to her.

“Now,” Jason said with a grin, “it’s time for my surprise.”

“Oh oh,” Margo thought to herself as Jason produced a silk scarf and tied it around her eyes for a blindfold. “I was hoping that we might be alone today; I guess that I’m in for some fun and games.”

They drove for a few minutes, not long. She could see the sunlight through her blindfold and the shadows that the big trees caused as they drove past them. Finally they turned off the road and drove for a few more yards before coming to a stop. Jason came around the car and opened Margo’s door and led her a short distance and positioned her. She then felt the blindfold give way and her eyes blinked for a second before the scene before her came into focus.

It was an absolutely charming country home easily the match for Sue’s.

Margo turned to Jason questioningly. “It’s the most beautiful home I have ever seen.” Margo said, a mixture of statement and question.

“You’ve talked so much about Sue’s house; I thought that you might like this one. Would you like to look inside?”

Margo didn’t answer, she just giggled in delight as she rust toward the door.

The house was huge and it’s beauty nearly overwhelming. “It’s kind of a Martha Steward house,” Jason said as they stood in the spacious country kitchen. The house was fully and beautifully furnished. They finally made their way upstairs and entered the master bedroom. The high-posted bed was a focal point of the room and they made their way around it to go onto the balcony overlooking the gardens and pool in back.

“I love this house so much. It’s as if you looked into my mind and picked out my dream house. We couldn’t possibly afford it- could we?” Margo said, her question also an almost child like plea for something that she wanted desperately in it’s tone.

Jason led her back to the bedroom and sat her down on the bed. She looked up at him as he produced a small box and handed it to her. She opened it and it contained a key to the house. “I was hoping that you would like it;” Jason said emotionally, “I need you to make it our home.”

Margo sprang off the bed to give him a tight emotional hug, “oh; I love you so much,” she said tearfully.

Jason gently eased her back onto the bed and looked deeply into her eyes before going producing a second small box. Margo opened it and her eyes grew large in surprise and awe as she looked at the beauty of the engagement ring it contained. When she looked up, Jason was on his knee.

“Will you marry me, he asked, looking up at her? I thought that I needed to do this properly so you could tell our kids how I proposed.”

Margo slipped off the bed and threw her arms around Jason’s neck, taking him with her as she lay on the braided rug beneath him. She looked up at him, her eyes filled with love, emotion and tears. She looked into his eyes and drew him to her without saying a word as she gave herself to him with needing to say anything. They kissed a long tender kiss before Jason leaned back on his side to look at Margo. Margo looked back wantonly as she unbuttoned the top two buttons of her blouse. Jason did the rest, folding the sides back to look at and gently touch her breasts. Margo held her arms over her head and observed the tenderness and loving expression on Jason’s face as he looked at her. A look of a man who wanted to hold the image of her in his heart and mind for eternity. It was a long while that he looked at her face and her breasts before his hand wandered to her belt buckle and then to the buttons running from the side of her hip to mid thigh. He laid her skirt to one side and left Margo with only the tiny pure white triangle of silk, which seemed to be drawing his attention and saying to him that that was where she wanted him to be. Leaving her left leg straight and resting along the length of his, she brought her right knee to the side, her leg still flat against the floor. He looked into her eyes, wordless; they were saying that she was his.

Jason leaned over her and she felt his lips press against hers and his hand lay flat against the silk and then gently hold her. Her head rested on his arm and she felt his hand take her arm. She felt the weight of his body along the length of hers and she felt safe, and warm, and totally held in the arms of someone who loved her deeply.

Their lovemaking was slow and tender; he bathed her in kisses and caresses. She had given herself to him and in her doing so, she had taken him completely. The gift of her had made him adoring of her, he was completely captivated by her. He wanted only to please her, without needs or demands of his own. Filling her, his giving was returned ten fold. Shudders and whimpers of passion, tears and whispers of endearments, life long commitments were sealed.

They made their was back onto the bed and they laid there naked, lost to the world in each others arms, basking in the warmth of their love. Slowly the world widened to include in her consciousness another love equally as warm and a slight feeling of anxiety caused the lump of the emotion of love in her throat to grow with the emotion of fear.

“I have something for you,” Margo said in a whisper as she leaned back to leave the bed.

“What could you possibly give me that you haven’t already?” Jason said softly.

He watched Margo slip on her skirt, buttoning just enough to hold the skirt on, and the same with her blouse. Bare foot, she quickly made her way to the car to retrieve the album.

Before she said yes, before she wore his ring, she had to share with him her deepest secret. When she returned to their bed, she took off her blouse and skirt before joining him. She handed him the album with out a word.

Jason’s eyes lit up as he looked at the image before him, capturing the beauty, the charm, the grace and the essence of the woman he so deeply loved. In every photograph, in every mood depicted, he saw the love in her eyes that he had just seen looking at him and as he turned the pages a reality seeped into his consciousness. She was not looking at him when the pictures were taken; she had been looking at Sue. The emotion captured in the images was too pure, to intense, to real to have been directed or staged. “Who had she been thinking about when these were taken?” he found himself asking. Margo sensed the awareness that had caused the same fear she was feeling enter Jason’s joy of looking at the pictures of her.

Jason knew who had taken the pictures and his mind raced as he turned the pages, how was he going to ask, could he bare the answer. Finally, without turning to look at her, he turned the final page and whispered. “Do you love her?”

“I love you;” Margo said, in a whisper, her head resting on Jason’s shoulder. “I love you and now that I have found you, my life, my very being would be just a hollow shell without you. I need you more than I could have ever dreamed I needed a man.

I”...Margo continued in Jason’s silence, her words temporarily cut short by the importance and possible consequence of what she was about to say. “I didn’t know it, or at least, I didn’t realize it until a few weeks ago, that I seemed to be a woman who also needs another woman. Yes, I realized a while ago that I love Sue and that I will die if I loose either of you, but I can’t have either of you if I try to live a lie. I want to marry you, spend my life with you, and have our children, more than anything I have ever dreamt of wanting or needing. I can’t define my life without you now. But I also know that I can’t live a lie.” Margo said, keeping her head resting on Jason’s chest, afraid to look up. Jason was silent for what seemed to be an eternity to Margo. Thoughts raced through his head.

“Margo is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I can really mess this up if I speak too quickly, got to think this through. It’s not like she’s in love with another man, it’s another woman! I can’t compete with that. Do I have to compete with that? Do you love Margo for who she is, or who you want her to be? Who would you want her to be? -Do you love her? YES! Then what’s the problem, fool. What’s life look like to you with out her? What are your priorities here man? Hay, wasn’t it you that was finding the whole experience with Peg and Jane exciting, isn’t it you that still entertains the possibility of repeating that little game, only branching out a bit with regard to who you have sex with?

Ok,” Jason said, finally breaking the silence. “So ah, do I get to play with the two of you?”

Margo sprang up and looked Jason in the face, her own covered with tears and beaming with a joy and relief beyond description. She kissed him and then giggled. “Would you like that?”

“It sounds as if it might be fun.” Jason said with a broad grin. “Would you?”

“Making love to the two people I love most in the world, that’s what I call heaven.” Margo giggled.

Margo then rested her head on his chest again and began to play with the hair on his stomach, noticing that a little life had returned to the little man.

“If I shared Sue with you,” Margo said cautiously, “what would you think about Sue sharing me with Hugh?”

There was silence again as Jason thought. When he spoke again, it was as if his whole personality had shifted to someone she hadn’t been aware of, someone who was all business and contractual. He pulled her off from his chest and rested her head on the pillow next to him, and then he turned to face her. His serious expression caught Margo by surprise and she felt fear return to her.

“Margo, you have been up front with me, and I know that it couldn’t have been easy. I need to be the same with you. Please hear me out before you say anything.” Margo nodded; the lump that had returned to her throat prevented her from doing more.

“This house belonged to my Great grand father; he built it for my great grand mother. The house belongs to me now. A while ago I inherited the family business. I am now the CEO of Ryetec Industries and I own controlling stock.” Jason said quietly.

Margo’s mind reeled. The value of Ryetec stock she knew approached a Billion dollars.

“The mansion that we took you to also belonged to me and the men and women there were husbands and wives working for me. You never have to worry about seeing them or hearing from them again. They know that they would be destroyed if they even mentioned that evening. My assistant has been promoted and is heading an office in Paris. I thought that the two of you meeting would be awkward for you.” Jason confessed.

“To say the least,” Margo thought.

“I have left my old position and the time was running out for me to make you fall in love with me. I have always tried very hard never to let anyone know who I am. I was afraid if you knew before we fell in love, well that it might have complicated things. I was desperate and needed to take desperate measures, hence the little blackmailing scheme. In addition to loving you with all of my heart, I have great respect for your talents as a businessperson. It is my deepest hope that you will share not only my life as my wife, but help me run my Great Granddads business. His career was shot lived but legendary; the mansion in the city was visited by all of the important captains of industry. A lot of deals were struck there.

That’s my great grandmother there,” Jason said, nodding to a painting of a beautiful woman who seemed to be in her twenties when the painting was made. Her name was Evelyn.”

Margo studied the painting for a moment. The woman was the picture of Victorian charm and grace. Her white lace Victorian blouse, her stature, her hair done up in a bun, all was of a proper Victorian woman, but the artist had managed to capture the life and sparkle in her eyes.

“I love you for who you are, I have no reservations. There can be no scandal that would compromise the cooperation however-ever!

Here is what I propose:

You must keep your relationship with Sue private; I would like to share in that relationship. How could I not love someone that you love? Strange as that sounds to me now. As for Hugh, I suppose that it is only reasonable to assume that Sue would want this somewhat unorthodox relationship to include the man that she loves and if I were Hugh, I would insist on it.

That being said, I like the limits that Peg and Jane set. Anything oral, but nothing more. Of course, I would expect nothing more from Sue. You will have to be completely truthful with me and tell me in as much detail about your lovemaking as I want if I am not present. You are never to have sex with Hugh if Sue is not present.

The last thing,” Jason said, notching up the serious tone to the point that it was clear, there was to be no negations, this was a deal breaker.

“Hugh and Sue must be fully aware of this limitation and they must also be aware of the consequence. If you find yourself in a situation beyond your control, if they play a bondage game with you for instance, and you have no way of preventing it, and Hugh breaks the rule, has vaginal or anal intercourse with you, or has any other man do that to you. I will destroy Hugh, and Sue, if she has a part in it.”

The sudden climate change made Margo shiver. Now knowing the power that Jason wheeled, there was no doubt in her mind that he meant exactly what he said and was capable of doing it. It was a ruthless side of him that she had never dreamt existed and it both frighten her and attracted her to him.

It was Margo’s turn to think. She was looking into the cool unyielding eyes of a man she had never seen before. The sheer power she was excited her and she found a respect that she hadn’t had before. Jason was displaying a tenderness and total loving of her, risking everything in his faith in her. He needed her in so many ways, yet he had strength to destroy anyone who threatened them, even someone that she loved.

“If Sue truly loves me, she wouldn’t betray me, she wouldn’t expose me to betrayal.” Margo reasoned. “If she did do that, she couldn’t really love me, but I know that she does. So long as Sue understands, there is no risk here. Sue would only be at risk if she betrayed our love, and I know that she wouldn’t do that. What Jason is proposing is frightening, but reasonable.” She concluded.

“You certainly know how to overwhelm a girl,” Margo said, still trying to take in all that had been said. “Of course I agree with you about Hugh.”

Margo’s mind ran through the list of things that were making her head spin. Jason loved her with a love so deep he was willing to share her. He was wealthy beyond her imagining and he wanted to share that wealth with her. He was willing to risk it all, for her. He was powerful beyond her imagining and he wanted to share that power with her, he respected her to that degree, had confidence in her to that degree.

Margo leaned back over Jason and looked into his eyes. “You know that I love you more than anything in the world, that it’s not your money, not your power, but your tenderness that I love the most.”

“I do now,” Jason said, “I had to be sure though.” He felt her shiver.

Suddenly his mood changed back to playfulness as he took her by the hand and led her into a huge bathroom. He opened the glass door to a shower stall large enough to have a party in and turned on the water. Margo broke into surprised laughter, as the spray of warm water from a dozen spray heads seemed to reach every inch of the both of them.

Jason playfully picked up a little wand at the end of a hose and played what could only be described as a gentle water pick over her nipples and then her clit. She was warm again, overflowing with emotion and was happier than she could ever remember being. She spun around and went to her knees. She loved to feel him reach his full length as she teased him.

A few weeks later Margo had subleased her apartment and they had both moved into their country home. She discovered that there were many paintings of Jason’s Great grand parents through out the house. The one she liked the most was of his Great grandmother when she was in her twenties and she was dressed in a flapper outfit. Her beauty was captivating and the fact that she was full of life game radiating from the painting. Jason’s Great grandfather was seated behind her in the painting and Margo was struck by how much Jason resembled him. Margo felt Jason come up from behind as she admired the painting.

“I wonder what kind of life they led?” Margo said as she felt his arms slip around her and take liberties with her breast that she welcomed.

“Ah, there are stories, how much of them are true, I don’t know.” Jason said with a chuckle.

“Tell them to me,” Margo said as she turned in his arms to face him.

“Perhaps, someday.” Jason teased.

“Now. Please, tell me something about them.” Margo persisted.

“Well, as I said, there were stories. My Great grand father was a self made man. His name was Jason and I was named after him. He was born in 1899. There are those who claim that Fitzgerald was inspired by him to write the Great Gatsby.

He was handsome, a woman’s man and a man’s man. Someone once said that he could charm the shirt off any man’s back and into the pants off any woman.

He didn’t become really successful until he married Evelyn. My Great grandmother came from a wealthy and very conservative family and weren’t very accepting of my Great grand dad. They were absolutely devoted to each other.

She became pregnant just after, or maybe just before, they were married. I think that her parents did most of the raising of my grand father.

She was his equal in every way. She was everything as a woman that he was as a man. They were hot and fast burning shooting stars. They both lived life to the fullest. They partied hard, burnt the candle at both ends and their energy was boundless. At least that was what was said of them at the time.

His success in business came from his unmatched ability to create connections between people, create agreements that everyone thought impossible. Somehow he managed to get people to do what he wanted and as a result contracts, licenses, almost limitless opportunities began to flow into the company. It was called Randolph industries then, before it was incorporated.

The mansion that you were at was their city home and this was their country home. Just about every captain of industry of any note was a guest at the mansion at one time or another. This house was built latter, just before their death.”

“How did they die?” Margo whispered.

“As I said, they loved to live fast. He had a passion for speedboats. They were out on the lake when a faulty bilge fan allowed gasoline fumes to build up in the bilge. The boat exploded, killing them both. My Grate grand father had such a high profile, the FBI looked into it, just to make sure there wasn’t foul play. I was told that they did a through search of the mansion and took a lot of papers in their investigation and found nothing. They said that it was an accident.

I was also told that for every friend, he had an enemy, though I don’t know why, other than the fact that he was so successful.

After his death my great great grand parents took over until my grand father was old enough. As I said, they were very conservative. He didn’t trust the stock market and sold off everything and converted it into gold. A good thing too, because a few months latter there was the crash. After that things were selling for pennies on the dollar. With all of that gold, my great great grand dad bought up a lot of real estate dirt-cheap. Truth be known, he did more for building the company than my great grand parents did.

My grand dad just missed being in WWII, but was just in time to take advantage of the boom. He wasn’t nearly as successful forging new alliances and agreements as my Great grand father. Fortunately my Grand fathers strength laid in seeing what the future was going to look like and the part that technology would play in it. They laid the foundation for the company as it is today.

My dad took the company further, incorporated it and changed the name. The company has come full circle. We need a little of what my Great Grand dad did best. I wished that I knew his secret. It looks as if that will be my contribution, if I can pull it off. With your help, with our working as a team, how can we miss?” Jason said, giving her a hug.

“Now, “Jason said, “how would you like to invite Sue and Hugh over this weekend?”

“Ah ha,” she said teasingly. “What have you been thinking about?” It had been a couple of weeks since she had seen Sue and she missed her.

“Well, actually, I was thinking that you and Sue should show Hugh and I just how much you love each other.” Jason said with a little grin.

“I love the fact that the idea excites you,” she teased as her hand captured the expanding package beneath his zipper.

That Saturday afternoon Sue and Hugh arrived. Sue and Margo talked girl talk as Margo brought her up to date on what was happening while Hugh and Jason took a walk around the property.

“I hope that you don’t mind Hugh, I had you investigated, professionally, I mean. I would like to offer you a position with Ryetec. From everything I have heard, we can use your talents.” Jason said softly.

“Thank you,” Hugh said, a little surprised that the offer came right out of the blue. “I would be interested in what you have in mind.”

“Good, I’ll have the head of our legal department explore some ideas with you. We seem to find ourselves bound with unusual circumstances,” Jason said, broaching the subject of Margo and Sue.

“We do indeed.” Hugh confirmed.

“Have you and Sue talked about it, Margo and I, I mean.” Jason inquired.

“Yes, I have to admit that we are pretty excited about the idea.” Hugh stated with out hesitation.

“I felt that some ground rules were in order.” Margo said that she and Sue discussed them.

“She did and Sue and I talked them over. We are certainly in agreement, though I was bothered by your choice of words, destroy, I mean.” Hugh said, looking a little uneasy. “A little harsh?”

“I wanted to make sure I was clear on that point, Hugh.” Jason said turning to him and looking him square and coldly in the eye. Margo means the world to me and if the idea of the forbidden fruit tempts you to overcome your reason, I want you to understand what you will be giving up. Not only will you loose Sue and everything else in your life, I will use every resource to my disposal to make sure your life isn’t worth living.”

“You couldn’t make yourself clearer.” Hugh said with a slight shudder. “This man can make me, or he can break me. I feel like a damn moth to a flame.” He thought. “You can be assured that neither Sue nor I would do anything that stupid.”

“Good, so long as we understand each other” Jason said.

Meanwhile the girls had been talking in anticipation of what the night might have in store for them.

“I was just thinking,” Sue said, “now don’t take this wrong, I hope Jason has the staying power that Hugh has, but Hugh can be a real bull when he wants to be. I mean he can keep me down on my knees forever. I was just thinking that maybe if the occasion comes up, well maybe it wouldn’t be such a good idea for one of the guys to, you know, before the other.

“You are so bad, Margo” giggled. “As a matter of fact, Jason and I seem to be timed just about right. What do you have in mind?”

“Well I thought that I would let you in on a little secret. The one thing that Hugh can’t stand up under is if you kind of massage his prostrate. He shoots off like a rocket!” Sue said with a sly but embarrassed grin.

“How do I do that?” Margo said, giving Sue a puzzled look.

“You know silly! You do the anal thing with your finger.” Sue whispered. Margo blushed, but she remembered.

After dinner and a few glasses of wine Jason announced that it might be fun to play a little game. The rules were to be that Sue and Margo would alternate taking turns. Each round, The one receiving would take a short glass of wine, allow the other to remove one article of clothing of their own choosing and they would have two minutes to arouse the other one receiving by any means they choose, If the one receiving had lost all of her cloths, the giver would have an additional two minutes to arouse her. Toys wouldn’t be allowed until all of the cloths of both of them were removed. The toys were two vibrating dildos. If the receiver made any attempt to inhibit the giver from anything she wanted to do, then a one-minute penalty would be added onto the receiver’s time. The winner will be the one that makes the other reach an orgasm first. Her prize will be the right to make the looser do anything that she wants for five minutes.

Margo knew that she had been had, by Jason! On Jason’s orders, all that she was wearing was a dress. Jason wanted to see if Margo was vulnerable, what Sue’s attitude was going to be toward her.

As luck would have it, Sue won the toss. Sue also knew what Margo was and was not wearing. She knew that it was a set up and Margo was it. Sue stepped behind Margo and turned her so that she was facing the two men seated on the sofa sipping bourbon. They watched as Sue slowly unbuttoned each button from top to bottom until her dress fell to the floor. Margo closed her eyes, knowing just how quickly Sue could have her a begging mass of jelly if she wanted to. Instead, Sue softly and tenderly ran her hands over Margo, avoiding all of the really hot spots.

The game continued to the delight of the guys as Sue lost her cloths and Margo was in the slow burn mode that both the women knew was going to cause Margo to have a much more violent and prolonged orgasm. Margo’s fate was completely in Sue’s hands and she knew it. Despite that fact, Margo did her best to get Sue going. She wasn’t sure what was having the greater affect, her caresses or Sue’s control over her. Finally Sue was as naked as Margo was and the games began in earnest.

The guys had been shifting in their seats for some time when Sue whispered into Margo’s ear and they both looked at the men and giggled. They scurried over and ended the guy’s torment by unzipping their flies and letting the poles out.

“Be careful with that thing,” Sue teased, “it’s loaded and it might go off!” as she gave Hugh a little squeeze.

It was Sue’s turn to receive and Margo knew that she had to really go for it if she was going to survive the next round. Margo had Sue seated on the floor and Margo sat behind her so that Sue was between Margo’s outstretched legs. Margo parted Sue’s legs with her own and once Sue was spread as wide as she could be for the guys, Margo flipped on the vibrator and just touched Sue’s glorious clit. Margo almost made it, when the two minuets were up Sue was teetering on the edge, but not quite. Margo knew that all was lost. Sue made Margo lie on her side on the floor and Sue got in a 69 position. Both the women lifted their knees to allow the other access and in about 30 seconds, they both had an orgasm simultaneously. It was quite a spectacle, the likes of what neither of the guys had ever witnessed.

After it was over, Sue spun around and they both looked at the guys with broad grins. They got up and Sue stood in front of Hugh and Margo in front of Jason, they looked down at the guys, and then each other, and then they switched.

Jason looked over to see Margo between Hugh’s legs. Her eyes never left Jason’s as she licked the length of Hugh’s shaft. Then Jason saw the head of Hugh’s shaft disappear into Margo’s mouth and her lips seal around it. When Margo came back up, she saw the expression on Jason’s face and she knew it well by now. He was very very close. Margo ran her index finger deep into Hugh’s ass and she began to work his prostate. Not being able to really see what Margo was up to, he was surprised to hear Hugh let out a loud moan as he had only shown a cocky grin before. Sue chuckled a muffled chuckle. She had things under control also. She knew exactly where Jason was and she was only going to give him enough to keep him a milli-second behind Hugh.

Jason saw the victorious grin on Margo’s face as she pulled away just far enough to miss the brunt of Hugh’s eruption and before the first volley had fully left the barrel of Hugh’s cock, the two of them were in a chorus of loud unrestrained moans and curses as it seemed that they were about to be turned inside out.

Jason was pleased, Sue and Hugh had not tried to take advantage of the situation and humiliate Margo. There might be a time for that kind of fun, but this first time, he wanted to see some genuine feeling and caring, and he saw it. Watching Margo work Hugh’s rod while looking directly into his eyes was also the sexiest thing that he had ever seen.

After the showers everyone rejoined in the main room. Margo whispered to Jason that he should stay with Sue for a bit and she led Hugh into a bedroom. Sue led a somewhat confuse Jason into another bedroom. There was no sex, only cuddling and soft words of love for Margo. Jason suspected that Hugh was experiencing the same thing. Somehow there was a tender and strong bonding that occurred that Jason hadn’t expected. He found that he had deep feelings for this woman who loved his wife, tender feelings that were not quite the same as those he had for Margo, but were similar.

This was going to work out all right. They all seemed to have both feelings and respect for each other.