The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following story depicts explicit sexual behavior and is written for adults. If you are not over 18 years of age, do not read further.

This work is copyrighted © 2003 by Ce. All other rights reserved.

“Hidden Hinges-Swinging Both Ways”

By Ce

Chapter Eighteen

Several weeks had past and everything was as sweet as a honeymoon. Margo had been with Sue and Hugh a few times and as promised, she would go into great detail of their love making as she told Jason to get him aroused for their own love making.

Margo would look at the portrait of Jason’s great grandmother as she seemed to be watching them making love. Both she and Sue had found themselves tied spread eagle in front of her as Jason did playfully maddening things to them. Margo would think of how shocked Jason’s great grandmother would have been if she had known what antics were going to happen in her bed. The twinkle she always saw in Jason’s great grand mothers eyes always made her think that perhaps she would be as shocked as Margo thought.

Jason had asked her to make this house their home. It was beautifully decorated and Margo couldn’t envision any drastic changes, but perhaps just enough to make it theirs, she thought.

Margo called in a top interior decorator and even she was impressed. She took lots of pictures and talked to Margo as she did, getting a feel for where Margo was coming from. While she was doing that, her assistances were taking measurements of the interior dimensions of the room. They were going to make up a cardboard representation of the floor plan so that Margo could more easily visualize the woman’s design concepts.

A week later, what came later came as a surprise. The interior decorator, followed by her assistant delicately carrying the cardboard building, kept their appointment with Margo.

The woman began immediately in a concerned and apologetic tone.

“I want you to rest assured that we are fully bonded and that we design for people with security concerns often. No one will ever see the layout of your home. As nothing was said in this regard when we first came in, I was caught a little off guard.”

“Really,” Margo said, divulging nothing of her ignorance of what the woman was talking about in an attempt to determine more about what this woman was talking about.

Margo followed the woman’s finger as she pointed out the area in the very center of the second floor of the house.

“We occasionally come across vaults in the homes of our more prominent clients; I have just never seen a vault so large. Of course, given the original owner of the home, it isn’t unreasonable. I must say, the design was very cleverly made, until we made the layout, we had no idea, and we are sensitive to shape and size.

Of course, I too offer my apologies for not bring it to your attention at the time you were taking your measurements.” Margo said, taking note of how the room was adjacent to each of the other bedrooms on the floor. “If you could continue to maintain security with regard to this information, it will be greatly appreciated.”

“We will, of course, the woman said and promised to have decorating suggestions quite soon.” The decorator said.

As soon as the woman and her assistant left, Margo walked around the area and under. If you were not looking for it, the space would go completely undetected. The floor beneath it was not walled off so the space, for whatever purpose was on the second floor only. After inspecting the walls quickly, there was absolutely no indication as to how the space might be entered.

“How exciting!” Margo thought, intrigued by the discovery. “I wonder if Jason knows of it?”

“It would be a delicious surprise,” Margo thought, “if he didn’t.”

When Jason returned home, Margo skillfully approached the subject.

“I was reading about a house with secret passages today, secret rooms and secret passages have always intrigued me. I guess it’s the kid in me,” she chuckled. “You ever come across a house like that?”

“Well, actually the mansion has a few hidden rooms and passages. I played in them as a child. My Great Granddad built the house; I never knew why he had them built. Kind of fun though. That’s the only place that I can think of.” Jason responded.

“That’s the kind of thing,” Margo said, pleased that he didn’t know of the “vault” in their own home. “Maybe you can show them to me some time.”

Jason was going to be gone on business for a few days and it would give her a perfect opportunity to investigate further.

As soon as Jason had left the house, Margo proceeded to thoroughly inspect each and every wall that bordered the space. There was no indication of an entrance in any of the bedrooms. There was only one possibility, the back wall of a closet in the hallway. Margo proceeded to empty the closet of its contents and feel for any cracks, there were none, save the tightly fitted joints of the molding that ran completely around the back wall. She pushed on the wall, in the middle and along all sides and it showed no sign of giving. Inch by inch she inspected the back and sidewalls and the only thing she found that was at all out of the ordinary was a small 1/8th " hole in the molding adjacent to the back wall. It looked as if it might have been a nail hole. Retrieving a wire hanger, she bent it and stuck it into the hole. To her surprise and delight, the back wall gave way and swung into the space behind it.

Margo peered into the darkness and by the smell of stale air; it had been a very long time since the room had been visited. She ran down the stairs to the kitchen to locate a flashlight and quickly returned to shine a beam of light before her. It wasn’t a vault at all; it was a room filled with files and shelves loaded with metal canisters.

Margo shinned the light around the perimeter of the room. On a far wall there was a desk and on it was what seemed to be a journal that someone had been writing on and left, as if they were going to return soon to complete what ever it was that they had been doing.

Margo swung the light in search of a light switch and one came into view just to the left of the doorway. She flipped the old switch and an old clear bulb came to light for the first time in many decades. Everything was coated with a thin layer of fine dust.

Margo attempted half heartily to brush away the dust and sat down to read what was in the journal. She read the words written in flowing penmanship across the page. May 3rd, 1928

“Ev and I might have gone too far this time. J.E.H. is more dangerous than we thought. Don’t think that we should have tried it. Concerned about protecting Ev but she doesn’t know. Promised Ev a ride in the boat, maybe the air will clear my head, Back to this latter.”

Margo realized that this was probably the last thing that Jason’s great granddad had written just before his death. J. E. H., she thought to her self, I wonder who that was. Then she realized that she was the first person in this room for nearly 75 years.

She flipped the pages in front of the Journal and found that each day was recorded in detail and was thrilled at the idea of what they would reveal. She put the book down and began to inspect the rest of the room. Her eye caught site of a panel just slightly ajar. It was another secret space, one that she would never have found had it not been left open in his haste. Making sure that the lock was unlocked, she closed the door and was amazed at how any trace of it was lost to the eye. She opened it again and discovered more journals and more canisters. These canisters were all marked EVNI &.... Or EV&...

Margo opened the stubborn lid of one of the canisters and discovered old movie film inside. She ran out a few feet and held it up to the light. The tiny frames were unmistakably porn films. Margo chuckled to herself as she pulled off a few more feet, letting it curl around her feet. Boys will be boys, she thought. She looked again and her eyes widened and she quickly reached for the magnifying glass that was lying on the desk. She instantly recognized the sparkle in Jason’s great grandmothers eye even though the image was somewhat blurred and grainy. She had the outrageous grin of a woman shamelessly flirting with the owner of the hard cock she held to her lips.

At first Margo was shocked, and then she broke into laughter. She quickly rewound the film and returned it to the canister, her mind reeling with excitement.

She went next to the files and made a quick assessment of what the alphabetically ordered files were. A file titled only J.E.H. immediately caught her attention. She removed it and opened it up. Inside were hand written sheets and photographs. She glanced at the photos before reading the cover sheets. They were of a young chubby faced man dressed in drag and in the midst of performing homosexual acts. He was bent over as he faced the camera; his dress was up around his waist. The expression on his face reminded her of the joke about the city slicker who asked the farmer what to do if he found himself confronted with a bull. The farmer told him to get down on all fours and act like a cow.

Not long after that the city slicker was in a field and found that he had to relive himself. He quickly lowered his pants and when he was through he heard a loud snort behind him, he turned to see the bull and instantly went down on all fours...well, the punch line is pretty obvious, Margo thought. The little guy behind him didn’t look much like a bull, but these skinny guys can fool you sometimes. Margo thought with a chuckle. J.E.H. & C. T. was written on the bottom of the picture.

The photos were obviously taken from frames of movie film as they were grainy and somewhat blurred and the corners had the tell tale curves of a movie frame.

Margo turned to the cover sheet and read the top few lines, they contained dates and cross-references to the film canisters.

She read on and her blood ran cold. She remembered Jason saying that the FBI did an exhaustive search and took a lot of files. She knew exactly who J. E. H. was. She also realized what it was that Rick’s great grand parents had done and that their death was no accident.

Margo glanced around, somewhat unsettled by the revelation as her mind processed what she had just realized. Her eyes fell on a stack of books. She dusted the cover off to read the title. It was a book about Franz Anton Mesmer and mesmerizing. Another was about the evil possibilities of hypnosis and the immoral uses of modern abusers. Margo chuckled at the Victorian approach. To write book on how to use hypnosis for mind control for “immoral” purposes would have been impossible in those days. By denouncing the practice, they were free to outline in detail exactly how it was done in the name of education and warning.

“They were into hypnosis!” Jane said aloud as yet another revelation suddenly occurred.

She returned the file to its original position and looked at the first file, it turned out to be an index. It continued codes representing companies and their CEO’s, codes that she would find listed on the top pages of each of the files. She randomly chose a file and inspected it. She glanced over to the stacks of canisters and found the canister referred to in the file and then she returned to the written sheet.

“H.S. CEO of b334 9/25/26 -joked at the party that if we could make his frigid wife like sex he would give us the contract. Said that he was going to divorce his wife. We took him up on it.

He gave wife ultimatum, spend a week with us at the mansion, or be divorced. She took the week at the mansion. When she left, she couldn’t get enough of sex, no inhibitions, all were happy, got contract.

Margo looked at the photos included and it showed a sequence of her weeklong training. Series of images always began with the woman wearing long white dresses being hypnotized. The first was of her suffering the humiliation of being undressed in front of a man and a woman as her husband watched. It was clearly seen on the woman’s face, yet she was allowing it none the less. Then of her undressing the man and the woman. By the end she was straddling one man, sucking another and being fondled by the woman, all in obvious delight.

That’s going to be a fun film to watch! Margo thought to her self.

She pulled another file and found similar headings. She read the summation. S.V. CEO of h887. 5/17/25 wanted his executive secretary to be more “agreeable” on business trips. Got big raise for agreeing to spend a week with us. We got productions rights.

Again the photos showed a young woman being helped in overcoming Victorian inhibitions as she was introduced to a wide range of sexual behavior listed on a “wish” list provided by the C.E.O.

This is just wild, Margo thought, reaching for another folder.

R.B.K. CEO of u222 6/14/25

Straight laced, wouldn’t budge, got he and his wife drunk. Knows what pictures we have, didn’t have to say more. Got contract.

Margo looked at the pictures and saw a woman between two men on a sofa. They had her cloths half off and she was totally exposed. It wasn’t possible to tell whether she was posed involuntarily or that she was actually holding both their cocks as she sucked on one of them..

Margo went to the Journals and found the one that included 6/14/25. Sure enough, there in the journal was a detailed account of what they had done and what their larceny had done for them.

She turned to the canisters beside the journals and realized what they were. They were. EVNI was Evelyn and I and the initials afterward were of the people they were having sex with. After looking at a few more filmstrips, and having a little idea of what to look for, Margo realized that the men and women with Jason’s great grand parents were young film stars breaking into the game and doing what was necessary to get a break. In this case, having sex with very influential people. The initials stood for some of the most successful film starts and the most beautiful people in the business.

Margo sat down and run her dusty hand over her face. A very broad grin ran nearly from ear to ear as she thought of what she had discovered. She scanned the room and all that it contained. In one corner her attention was drawn to another file cabinet that she hadn’t noticed before. A small plate on the top draw simple said “Manor-in which we behave” the draws were locked. She would have to investigate those later, she thought. Pausing for a moment to collect her thoughts, she thought for a moment and then went to get a large cardboard carton. She packaged all of the containers up and went to shower and change.

A few hours later Margo was at a bonded film-processing house. It would take a few weeks and a few thousand dollars, but all of the films would be digitized and be on DVD’s. With out their knowing what they were looking at, they would only guess that they were old stag films and making a value judgment as to whether spending the money to reproduce them was wise was none of their business.

Margo decided to wait until she had the film back before she told Jason. It was a difficult decision to keep.

The day came and Margo was hardly able to contain herself until Jason arrived.

The first thing that she did was to take Jason to the secret room. As he looked around, Margo explained what the room contained and he was overwhelmed. He was looking at the canisters, trying to digest all that she was saying. A big part of the success of his idle was extortion! Vice was another part.

“It’s all in knowing what buttons to push, huh?” Margo said. “You said that you wished that you knew his secret.”

“I never would have guessed! Jason said, and then a grin slowly raised the corners of his lips. “The old devil”

“It’s my guess, by what I’ve seen, that they were very much into this together. Margo chuckled, just like you and I. Come on, I want to show you something.” She grabbed the folder about the CEO’s wife and the corresponding Journal and led Jason into the bedroom. They sat on the bed and she opened the Journal and began to read.

H.S. came to party. Got a little drunk, went for the girls like a starved man. Got him talking after he came down from the rooms upstairs. Don’t think that he had any idea that he was a film star.

He opened up about his marriage, it wasn’t working. His wife is very sexually inhibited. He is going to divorce her and look for a younger, more agreeable woman. He was a little shocked about the idea, but I offered to train her for him. He didn’t think that there was much hope, but even if it didn’t work, he was so frustrated that the idea of her humiliation of going through it prompted him to agree. He would give us the contract if we succeeded.

An attached sheet outlined what the wife would have to learn and accept to do, including going into a Grecian bow when told to. It was a position where she would kneel with her knees apart with her feet wide and her torso flat against the floor with her arms trapped in the small of her back. In that position she would be totally exposed, indicating her submission to anything her master wanted.

He threatened her with a divorce and would leave her nothing if she didn’t go through with it. She agreed. We had Hank and Mable put her through her paces. Ended up that they were both delighted.

Margo looked over to Jason, he was getting aroused, just as she knew that he would. She giggled as she scampered over to the boxes of DVD’s and retrieved the right one. Jason looked at her questioningly as she began to play it. She took a look at the screen and then joined Jason on the bed.

They watched as a middle-aged man and woman entered the room. The images were enhanced by the film lab and were actually better than the originals. Somehow the black and white film made it even more exciting.

They watched as who they thought must have been Hank and Mable were introduced to the couple. The woman was obviously embarrassed and distressed. Something was explained to her and she reluctantly nodded her agreement after a plea for reconsideration to her husband failed. Her husband watched as his wife slowly removed her clothing and handed them to him as a gesture of complete submission and agreement to what was to happen. Not knowing that she was also being filmed, she stood there before the lens in the middle of all of them, completely naked.

She turned to look at her husband in response to something that he said and then she turned back to the couple. Slowly and reluctantly, she began to undress the man, closing her eyes and his pants fell to the floor. She was then obviously instructed to look at him and hold him in her hand until he got hard. On instruction, she even more reluctantly began to remove Mable’s cloths. When Mable was also naked, the wife followed instructions and ran her hand over Mable’s breasts, ending in holding Mable’s mound in the palm of her hand until she was allowed to release it.

The wife was then placed on a table and she was instructed to kneel on it. Then with her knees wide apart and her arms in the small of her back, she was leaned back until her torso was flat against the table. Her husband smiled his approval as he observed his wife’s acceptance of her plight. He nodded to Hank and Mable and they began to caress her while he watched. Her body had no choice but to respond.

Neither did Jason and Margo as they watched the next scene. I knew that you would like it, Margo said, playfully rubbing the bulge that had developed in Jason’s pants. “I know that these tapes and papers can never be made public, but I thought that they would make a fun personal collection.” Margo said with obvious delight.

“How is it that you know so well what I like,” Jason said with a smile of sheer pleasure in having Margo beside him? He playfully pushed her to her back and placed her hands over her head and she left them there as he took pleasure in undressing her.

There are many ways that a woman can be submissive and Jason’s favorite way was, in Margo’s own words, to send everyone else to the wings and let the Vixen take center stage. Jason loved it when he would lay back and Margo would climb aboard and straddled him, impaling her self. He would look up at her; they’re in plain site and in total and wild abandonment. Letting him see her experience his stirring up inside her all of her senses and emotions as looses her mind to the gyrations of her body. Then, when she collapsed on top of him in a gale of tears and laughter, to slowly slide down the length of his body to adore the instrument that had withstood the assault. He loved the girlish glee as she successfully seduces it past any control and watches him watch her. There is nothing more seductive that a woman who frees herself of all inhibitions and openly declares that she wants to be made love to and is totally submissive to her desires.

After, he liked to feel the length of her body press against him, to feel her capture his thigh between hers and press her soft mound against his thigh as if she just had to be held there for a while. To feel her head resting on his shoulder and feel the touch of her breasts and her fingers on his chest. To feel the soft glow of their affection having been expressed in a way above any other way.

After a few minutes had past, Margo looked up at him as she pulled away slightly, but not so far as to loose intimate contact with him.

“I was talking to Sue and she said that Jane and Peg had an idea about starting a kind of sisterhood. I agree with them that there are a lot of women out there that love their men completely, but also need the love of another woman. By what she described, I think that what they have in mind might have some use to us. It wouldn’t be as overt as what your Great grand parents cooked up, but I think that it might have potential.” Margo said with a strange mixture of devilish girlish glee and a though business woman who was quick to seize an advantage. She and Jason were like two peas in a pod. They were both very complex and having many characters on the stage of their personalities.