The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following story depicts explicit sexual behavior and is written for adults. If you are not over 18 years of age, do not read further.

This work is copyrighted © 2003 by Ce. All other rights reserved.

“Hidden Hinges-Swinging Both Ways”

By Ce

Chapter Nineteen

Everything was well with the world as Hope started her day. It was the first morning that she had slept until nine since she had started training with the CIA and it felt good being home on vacation. In another month her training would be over and she looked forward to being able to do it more often. Looking around her room she saw familiar mementos that brought a flood of memories, nearly all good. Even those that weren’t as good brought back memories of the good times, the closeness that she had had with her dad, She lay in bed remembering him, of how he made her feel safe when she was a child, yet strong enough to explore her world. Mom was sweet and kind, and she still taught her the gentle art of being a woman. That was not to say that Mom took a back seat to anyone, not even Dad. But she was very feminine in all of the most positive ways. Hope smiled as she realized how much she had learned from her with out even knowing it. She loved Dad so much. By watching both of them through out her life, Hope learned how to love, how to love a man, with tenderness and caring, even the secret, discreet sexual flirting which she came to recognize only when she had become sexual herself. Mom was never overtly sexual, never openly risqué, at least not when others were around. But she knew how to keep Dad happy. There were often mornings when the sparkle in Dad’s eye was noticeably brighter, his mood better, and his sense of humor keener than when he went to bed.

Dad taught her the masculine side, how to be aggressive in a controlled and positively purposeful way. He had given her self-confidence and a strong sense of efficacy. Her life was going to be what she made of it. The values and purpose of life were largely gifts from Dad also. Her sense of adventure that she had built with her Dad through mountain climbing, hunting, and even martial arts had given her personality a blend, which seemed to appeal to the strong men that attracted her. Ken, the man she loved so, was such a man. Athletic, but not overly so, he was strong willed and sure of himself. He reminded her of her Dad in many ways. Ken embraced her strength, seeing her as a partner in their lives and was never threatened by it.

It had been two years since her Dad had been killed. Hope had seen first hand the many things that he could share with her. Things that had done so much good in the world, and had prevented so much harm while he was under cover in the CIA. She knew that he would be proud of her, he was so supportive when she told her parents that she had decided on her career. Even though she had long been able to handle her life, she missed his guidance and the security of his being there. No man, not even Ken would fill that void. Dad had been there when she was small and vulnerable, she would never be in that position again, never develop that kind of relationship because of it.

It would be several years after she finished her training before she would be in a position to marry. Ken had several years to go before he would finish medical school and internship. Theirs was a relationship that didn’t depend on a license or a Church service to bind their commitment, neither was daily reinforcement. They shared a special kind of bond that was impervious to time and distance. When they were together, it was magic. It had been several months since she had been home to California, since she had seen and been with Ken. Tonight was going to be special, and intense, she thought, a smile creeping across her lips.

Hope had a dentist appointment to finish having a crown put on a tooth and then she was going to have lunch and shop with Mavis, her best friend from High School. A friend that had a special sense of fun that had spilled over to Hope whenever they were together. Hope had planned the evening and wanted to find something special to wear for Ken. She knew that Mavis’ taste in lingerie would be extreme, and though she would not go as far as Mavis would suggest, because of the influence of Mavis, her choices would be far more sexy than would be her choices other wise.

By noon Mavis and Hope were enjoying lunch in a nearby Mall. They laughed as they reminisced and were genuinely pleased for each other as they described their lives and the hopes they held for the future. The future held so much promise for the both of them, life was on track and as it should be.

A slightly embarrassed smile crossed Hopes face as she told Mavis that she planned to buy something special in lingerie to wear for Ken that night. A sly smile crossed Mavis’ lips just before they both allowed a giggle to escape in a brief lapse back to their youth. They finished lunch and found them in an exclusive shop for lingerie. Mavis was slightly envious of Hopes long legs and trim figure. She found a vicarious pleasure out of selecting items which she would like to wear, but really couldn’t. Hope had been right, she had ended in a compromise which had resulted in a selection which made her feel more than a little naughty when she thought of wearing them. Mavis had suggested black and Hope selected white as a trade against far more revealing lace.

By late afternoon Hope was in Ken’s apartment, making dinner and setting the table with flowers and candles. When they had finished dinner and drank wine looking out over the city lights, their love was tender and deep, running to the roots of their souls. They were mates, meant to be, it seemed, from the beginning of time. That heavenly warmth that they felt turned to torrid, devilish heat. Ken turned down the silk sheets that Hope had put on his king sized bed and she appeared in the skimpy teddy that she had purchased a few hours before. She couldn’t repress a pleased giggle as she watched the instant reaction of his slim, tanned, and naked body. It was not just his penis that came to life, but his whole body seemed to take on a sexual posture that she couldn’t define, but delighted her as he drank in the sight of her. If she calculated the cost of the teddy on the basis of time worn, it would have cost her several hundreds of dollars per minute. She allowed him to look at her body for a minute or two after he took the teddy off. But she felt more comfortable making love in the dark and she turned the light out. The urgency they had shown seconds before slowed to a slow, tender, and deliberate lovemaking. Their lovemaking was hot, base, but more reflective of an emotional love. A brief physical connection that symbolized a permanent bond. Their climax was a shared moment when their auras merged, bright and intense as one glorious pulsing radiance.

Hope stirred as soon as the first rays of the mourning sun shown through the window, splashing on her peaceful face. She looked over to Ken, still deep in sleep. A smile crept across her face as she watched him for a moment before quietly leaving the bed. The night had been wonderful, this was Sunday morning and it always brought a bit of delicious guilt that they had shared so much intimate love before they were married and before church. Someday she might even get him to go with her. “I wish daddy could have lived to meet Ken, they would have liked each other.” she thought “Though he would have hardly approved of our spending the week end together. He was so conservative when it came to sex and his little girl.” She thought to herself. Hope pulled on her spandex jogging shorts over her naked body and then a cut off T shirt over a tight athletic bra. A pair of jogging shoes completed her dress and she was out the door for her mourning ritual, taking with her only her key chain that bore her name and address and a small stun gun.

It was a warm spring morning in the park, The streets were all but deserted in the early morning when Hope stepped out of Ken’s southern Californian apartment building to go jogging.

A few blocks away a black sedan pulled to the curb several yards in front of a parked van . A tall dark and threatening man got out of the passenger side and approached the drivers’ side of the van with a thin piece of steel. Within seconds, confident and unhurried, he had opened the locked door and had the vehicle running. He followed his partner to a parking lot and the two proceeded in the van, reserved smiles of satisfaction across their faces.

As they drove the quiet streets they observed and evaluated the few women they past. Some were satisfactory, but not alone, others alone, but did not fit the profile described on the paper held by the man in the passenger seat. He nervously looked at his watch, “Forty five minutes and we have to be out of here” he said aware that he had a one hour time table in which he had to succeed or face a less than understanding superior.

They rounded a corner and they simultaneously uttered a positive and confirming “Ya” as they spotted a tall woman in Spandix and cut off T shirt. Her long blond hair bouncing below her head band as she jogged-alone. She had just begun the leg down a long block. The van passed her and stopped at the corner, pulling up at the curb and opening the wide door on the side.

Hope saw the van but thought little of it as she watched a man get out of the van and proceed to purchase a newspaper from a vending machine a few yards from the van in her direction. He paid little attention to her as she approached. Any concern she might of had was lessened by his ignoring her and his scanning the headlines as she was about to pass. Her mind was focused on Ken, the night that they had shared and how much she was going to miss him. There was little chance that her first assignment would be in California. She hadn’t proceeded more than a few yards when she felt the sting of a dart piercing her back side. She spun to confront its source and faced the man she had just passed, a broad grin on his face. “Good Morning” he said, watching her face turn from being filled with anger to being washed with stunned confusion. Suddenly she felt weak and disorientated as she slumped into his arms. A second later she was in the van her eyes wide with fear and question but unable to resist.

The van sped to the parking lot it had left only a few minutes earlier. The two men quickly transferred their passenger to another car. They returned the van to where they had originally found it, in the same condition, save the popped ignition and wiped clean of prints.

Hope watched helplessly as they pierced her arm with a needle and injected her with a drug. Her dazed and hazy consciousness gave way to complete loss of awareness.

The car sped toward the freeway and headed south to a secluded stretch of beach and a waiting fifty- foot cigarette boat. In less than an hour from the time Hope had left her home, her life was to change forever. Strapped to a bunk in the cabin, she was unaware of the bumpy ride as the boat headed at full speed, out to sea to rendezvous with an ocean going yacht with a helicopter on its stern deck. Once its’ cargo was aboard, the yacht turned and headed south toward Columbia. The captain of the yacht pointed to a coast Guard boat and laughed as they passed it, south bound traffic wasn’t suspect.

Dick had just finished the Sunday paper and was looking forward to a leisurely afternoon when the phone rang.

“Dick, I know it’s Sunday but we need you in here.”

“What’s up?” Dick asked, suddenly his attention had been brought to full focus.

“We’re not sure really. Mat Ross’s daughter has turned up missing. She was a month from finishing her training and hadn’t been assigned to any cases yet so we don’t know if it has anything to do with company business or not. We can’t take the chance.”

Dick wasted no time. After telling Jane that their quiet afternoon would have to wait, he was on his way into the office.

A day later the hot midday sun beat down on the yacht as the helicopter took Hope to a small clearing deep into the interior of the Columbian jungle. From there, she was still unaware of her transfer to a mud covered Landrover. An hour of bouncing over rutted dirt trails and passed a tiny village of farmers, they finally arrived at their destination. Roughly flung over the shoulder of a huge man, she was carried into the brush over an obscure trail. Under a canopy of trees, a complex of buildings completely out of character to its primitive surroundings appeared. A tall dark man with a short pony tail and with obvious authority stood in a doorway. He watched them approach, his hands folded across his chest and a chuckle in his throat as his eyes quickly scanned the shapely form and long blond hair of his latest plaything.

The man directed the man carrying Hope to a small dark and stark room where he placed her on a bed. Dismissing the men, he ordered an obedient and spiritless young woman to remove Hopes cloths. His eyes sparkled with pleasure as Hope’s T shirt and bra were pulled over her head and arms. The sight of her large firm and shapely breasts with nipples small and perfectly round made his grin even more lecherous. Her spandex shorts were peeled from her thin waist and shapely hips, exposing nothing less than her most private center of femininity. Completely naked, her legs were flung carelessly over each side of the single bed, he looked at her, “Shave her” he ordered, and bring her into the training room.

A half hour later Hope was carried into a small room, completely naked and her pubic area cleanly and completely shaved. The two men who carried her attached padded ropes to her wrists and hauled her up. Her arms were stretched over her head and wide apart, holding the complete weight of her limp body. Then they tied ropes to her ankles, pulling them wide apart, so that she was in a spread eagle upright position. She faced a floor to ceiling mirror six feet wide only a few feet away. The sides of the room were lined with six women on either side. They were all of different types, tall, short, dark and light, and different races. They were all the same in that they were all strikingly beautiful, all naked, and all had eyes and expressions lifeless, with out spirit. They did not react when the men strung Hope up, they merely watched helplessly and with out the will to help. The man in command stood watching as his men completed the routine task with out instruction. When Hope was secure, the two men joined their leader, all chuckling and assessing their prize. The leader nodded to one of the women who immediately took a syringe from a container and shot its liquid into the fleshy cheek of Hopes senseless bottom.

The men waited with gleeful anticipation as they watched Hopes groggy head react to the drug that was bringing her too. This was their favorite part, the screams of horror and desperation before each woman had realized the hopelessness of their situation. Hope hung by her arms, her head shaking off the effects of the drug they had used to sedate her. Her eyes opened and cleared, focusing on first the grinning, leering men who watched her, and then on the image of herself hanging by the ropes. The inevitable came quickly as she realized that she was looking at her self. Then she remembered her last conscious thought of being abducted. Her hysterical screams filled the room, mixed with the laughter of the men in control of her. The harder she fought her restraints, the harder her tears and cries for her release, the longer she screamed uncontrollably, the more perverse enjoyment her captors received.

Finally, hanging weak and exhausted, her screams reduced to endless sobs and whimpers, the leader approached her.

“Is this your name, Hope?” he asked, holding her key chain in front of her. She refused to answer fearing than any concession, even that, would be only the first of an endless line of surrenders. He understood and was just as determined to shatter her resistance, if only with the hair-line fracture of her admitting her name. “I think that it is, Hope. I’m intrigued with your little toy.” he said pushing the button on her stun gun and watching the arch of current jump between the two probes. She felt the deactivated probes decent down her breast and pause at her nipple. She was all too aware of what would happen if he pushed the little red button beneath his thumb. Fear deepened in her face, but she said nothing.

The man motioned to one of the women who immediately went to her knees in front of Hope and she felt her lips being parted.

The probe went lower, resting on her clitoris. “Your name is Hope, isn’t it” he said confidently and quietly. “Yes” she whispered.

“We have a Faith here,” he said, “but no Charity I’m afraid. And your name from now on is going to be Hopeless.” He slowly walked over to a table and picked up a jet black dildo in the shape of a penis more than a foot long with a handle at the base end and it was nearly 2 inches in diameter. He returned to stand just a few inches from Hope’s face. He held it up to Hope, rubbing it over her face and lips. Hope turned her head from side to side, but couldn’t avoid it.

“It’s quite beautiful isn’t it. I had it made to be just like me, so you could get used to me. I thought that it was considerate. It’s quite talented.” He said as he pushed a button and the shaft twisted about like a snake a few inches from her eyes. He pushed another button and the crown of it swelled to half again it’s size and soft rubber quills sprouted from the shaft. “The things I do to make our love making more pleasurable for you.” he chuckled, still holding it up and making it twist. She then heard it whine and she felt its vibration as he pressed it to her nipple, making it harden despite her attempt to will it otherwise.

“It’s quite a lot like a snake isn’t it?” He said, still tormenting her nipples. “It doesn’t have fangs like your little toy. Perhaps I should have another made with them included."” he said making her stun gun spark in his other hand. He ran the dildo down her stomach and over her clitoris. Her hips shot back, but not far enough to escape the pursuit of his instrument of disgusting torture. “How do you think that it would feel, deep inside you, half way to your tonsils” He asked cruelly as he suddenly drove it deep inside her. “It would be fun to find out, wouldn’t it. Would it make you come, or would it stop our heart.” The sharp pain caused her to take a quick breath and expel it back into the room with an additional scream. She could feel it twisting, vibrating, inside her as he worked it in and out. The pain had ended, but the humiliation of it had just begun. Added to her embarrassment was the fact that her body had begun to respond to it. He did not stop until her tears had begun anew and her pleas became pathetic to him as she quivered, failing to shake off the fear.

He removed it and held it up, glistening with the evidence of her own bodies betrayal.

“You know, in some cultures the snake isn’t seen as evil. It is a symbol of renewal, of death and of birth.” he said quietly, turning and walking away from her, unaffected by her sobs. The snake sheds its skin, a sign of death and rebirth. It’s long, and its head makes it a phallic symbol. When it opens it’s mouth, it looks like a cunt, just like yours” he smirked as he returned to face her. This is going to be your symbol.” he said, holding it up to her again. “You have died, you just don’t know it yet, but you will. All your hopes, your dreams, your past, your loved ones, are all gone, dead!!” he shouted in her face. “You are dead!!, who you were is dead! But you will be born again, I will make you live in the image that I create of you.” he said in a softer tone.

“You see, Hopeless, you are in Colombia, in the deepest part of the Colombian jungle. Your loved ones have no way of knowing where you are. Even if they did, they would be no way for them to save you. I am your only chance of survival and I will not have you survive if you do not please me.

I am called the puppeteer. A name they gave me because of my hobby. You see I like to make puppets out of you arrogant Americans. It’s unusual I admit, but we all have to have a diversion from the tedium of daily life, don’t you agree. Filling your country with poison is tedious you know. Having to deal with the images of you pathetic people, stealing, killing, even your own children while their still unborn, betraying your own culture, your own values, doing anything for the commodities I provide for you.”

He tested the tension on the ropes holding Hopes arms. “Everyone has strings which make them do things when pulled. I have many different strings that I can pull to make people like you do things they think that they would never do. It’s fun, don’t you think, making people do what you want them to do against their will. You Americans are the best at it. You and the dictators you supported killed my father, raped my mother and turned my sister into a whore. Now it’s your turn.” he added in a more sinister tone.

His words pounded upon Hope, registering the meaning of each statement, but not causing an out ward reaction from her exhausted body. He walked over to her and held up her head so that he could look into her red and tear swollen eyes. “You have two choices, and only two.

First: you can resist me. If you become too much of a bother, than I give you to my men. You will become a drug addict, begging to do anything they ask for another fix. You will be tied like an animal, available to them for what ever pleasure they please at the moment. In a very short time they will tire of you as you become more pathetic, more repulsive as you rot in your own filth. The more disgusting you become, the less human you become. They will take your naked broken body into the jungle and leave you there. Tied and helpless as a tribute to the insects and animals of the jungle, to be consumed by them while what little of your life remains.

Or, Second: You can wisely decide to grand me my pleasure. To do my bidding, what ever I require of you, obediently, instantly. In return I offer you a great deal. You live! I have even been known to return those who have been especially cooperative. Of course they had been conditioned to forget their experience here.

The choice is yours. I realize of course, that you will have to dance from the ends of my strings for a while before you can make up your mind. I have to admit that I rather enjoy that phase the best”

He walked over to his table again and picked up one of the several objects on it, one was pure white. “Do you know what this is?” he asked her as he held it up to her. It looked to her like a very large baby pacifier. It had a ring beneath a flat shield and on the other side was what looked to be two cones, back to back. Being very narrow at the shield end, widening to about an inch and a half, then to a blunt point. “No” she told him, beaten and her mind beginning to wonder in self-defense.

“I have many of these, in many sizes.” He walked behind her and she felt the pressure of the cold object as it was forced between her cheeks and into her. The pain, the indignity, reached to the very bottom of any reserve she had and she screamed again, using up her strength, not to resist, but to be dispersed fruitlessly in unfocused physical and psychology agony. Try as she did to expel it, she could not. “Please, take it out!” she pleaded. Feeling that it was about to split her in two. Her fresh tears only encouraged him to place his vibrator on the protruding ring for the amusement of his men who were watching and laughing.

He walked in front of her again and looked into her eyes, which were open and wild again. “Good, I was afraid I was loosing your attention. As I said, I have many strings. He summoned one of the women who was behind Hope. Hope turned to her as she came into view. She had a beautiful child like face and complexion. Her long strawberry blond hair fell to her shoulders. He abruptly and roughly turned the woman’s face so that Hope could see her other profile. Hope turned away from the sight of the grotesque tattooed left side of the woman’s face. “You see, she took great pride in her pretty face. We decorated it a little more each time she resisted.” He then called forward a second woman, her lifeless eyes were the same as the first. This is Faith, I mentioned her earlier. She now has faith that I will do what I say I will do. She had twin brothers, nice boys I was told. One was brutally raped and murdered. Faith is making sure the other is safe. Isn’t that right Faith?” he taunted. Faith dropped her head and her voice broke as she said “Yes”.

“You see, you all have something to loose, even when you think you have lost everything. I am not beyond using anything to make you break, and nothing, no one, is beyond my reach.”

It was Monday morning and Dick still hadn’t gone home. He was tired and frustrated at the lack of leads that he had to follow. He had mobilized every resource he had at his disposal, but with out a direction, the world is a very large place. Mat had been his friend, his mentor, and he wasn’t going to let this one get away from him.

Just then the door to his office opened and a solemn face man handed Dick the mornings newspaper and Dick exploded in anger. “Get me the idiot who leaked this! I’ll have his head!”

A man in Colombia came into the room where Hope still hung helplessly. He was carrying a piece of paper and handed it to the puppeteer. He read it and burst out laughing. “It seems that my prize is bigger than I had imagined.” He then read aloud a faxed copy of a newspaper report of Hope’s disappearance. In it they said that she was in training for the CIA. Along with information about her faience and her family. Hope realized that someone the press had talked to had slipped and mentioned the CIA. As usual, the press was more concerned about how to sensationalize their story than her safety. “Hopeless, breaking you is going to be especially enjoyable.” He said.

He motioned to a third woman who came forward, head down and broken. “Show us what you have learned to do,” he said to her, handing her his dildo. The woman knelt between Hope’s outstretched legs and began to perform oral sex on Hopes open and defenseless body. Hope felt the shaft enter her again and again. Hopes tearless and wounded eyes watched the men before her laugh and point as her body reacted only to pain with out pleasure. She felt shame and yet another degree of dignity wrenched from her before she fainted.

When Hope came too, she found herself in total darkness. She was confined in a small box about two and a half feet wide, four feet long, and three feet high. She was resting her back on one wall and her feet were jammed against the far wall, not far enough away to allow her legs to stretch out more than half way. There seemed to be a short partition between her legs so that she couldn’t close her legs and couldn’t draw her feet to her far enough to get both feet to one side. Already she was cramping and her bottom was numb from resting on the hard surface. She explored the walls were her fingertips and found them cold, and seamless. There was a small hole by her head in the corner of the wall she leaned against and her toe found a similar hole in the corner by the floor on the opposite wall. There was the movement of air from it. Suddenly she became aware of a squeaking, squealing sound of an animal. Panic raced through her as she searched her cell the best that she could. Images of filthy rats filled her mind as she began to sob and whimper pitifully. She found nothing, but the holes. Ancient fears instinctively caused her to reach between her legs to protect herself. Her baldness punctuated the reality of her situation, as the foggy memory that she had hoped was a nightmare became clearer. If she remained as she was, she could not protect herself, if she tried to move forward and lay on her back, her legs would be up in the air, and that would be worse she thought as she irrationally focused on the perceived threat. Shivering and weeping she realized how sore she was, She became aware of the pain in her mussels.

Suddenly there was pounding on the walls, deafening, like being inside of a bell. A new surge of adrenaline surged through her, causing a scream to rip through her hoarse throat. “Hopeless, Hopeless, Hopeless” was an endless chant from beyond her confines. It seemed hours went by in the darkness, filled with only the angry, violent sounds of the pounding and yelling. Then it stopped as suddenly as it started, leaving only the squeaking and squealing sounds that she had forgotten. Her hands quickly left her ears to cover her crotch once again.

Sleep found her sobbing and stayed with her only minutes before the pounding and the yelling began again. Hours? Days? Went by, repeating the same sequence until numbness replaced the weeping. She no longer tried to protect herself, she did not feel the pain, and her mind had begun a journey into oblivion, out of and away from this place.

Her tongue searched her parched mouth for moisture and found only the contrast of surfaces between her real teeth and the crown that had just been put in place. Her tongue stroked the crown, over and over again. Slowly the voice buried deep inside her that would not give up reminded her of whom she was. She remembered the root canal and the crown put in only days ago, but a world ago. The anger and determination she felt was only a faint ember but the stroking of her tongue fanned it, keeping it alive.

When the sidewall to her cell fell away the bright light blinded her unaccustomed eyes. Her lifeless body was dragged from the box and her legs dragged on the floor trailing behind as two men took her to another room. Hope was placed on her stomach on a padded bench. She felt countless fingers from faceless women massaging her sore, cramped, and aching mussels, bring back feeling and live to them. Warm wet cloths bathed her, refreshing her body and her spirit; bring them again into one being. They turned her over but Hope kept her tired eyes closed. Her hands were held high and tight between two women’s naked thighs as they worked the mussels of her outstretched arms. She could feel their lips and she was intended to. The fingers of the women left their efforts to soothe her mussels and began to touch and probe her. Her breasts were caressed, her nipples taunted. Fingers opened her thighs, touching and probing every part of her. Their touches were not meant to be erotic, Hope knew that they were to break down any resistance she had to other women touching her so intimately. She realized that they were attempting to strip away any sense of dignity, any value, any sense of efficacy, any sense of being human, leaving not a shred of her identity. Homophobia was but one fear that they were to pray on. They were attempting to reduce her to a blank imprint able being, and then they would try to build her up in the image they wanted. She wasn’t going to let them she thought. Still, she did not resist the probing of the women and surrendered to the sleep that washed over her.

When she woke, the puppeteer was there, waiting. He directed his men to return her to the training room. She was made to stand in front of a woman lying on a short bench. Her legs were apart and her feet were on the floor. The woman was fully aroused, her clitoris was hard and extended and her lips were pillowy. Her fingers continued to lightly graze her clitoris, maintaining, but not increasing her level of excitement. Hope was lowered, her knees held wide apart and strapped to the floor. Her arms were tied so that they were out straight to her sides but offered her no support as she was made to lean toward the woman. If the strength of her lower back weakened, she would have no choice but to rest her face on the woman’s mound. Hope refused, but her struggling was short lived as the puppeteer tormented her by placing weights on her shoulders. Finally, Hope collapsed, turning her face so that the side of her head rested on the woman’s hip. Her mouth was nonetheless, resting by the woman’s clitoris. Still Hope refused to provide any stimulation to the woman. “It’s really too bad,” The puppeteer said. “I had hoped to save you from this.” Hope looked up defiantly and saw him motion to some one. A few moments later she felt something probe her anus and retreat. Seconds later a burning started which was unbearable. She knew what it was, she had learned about it in her training—“Shoe polish”! Hope screamed in agony, twisting against the restraints, which prevent her from even touching the area, which felt like a torch had been directed against her. Her screams were mixed with pleas and cries to stop the pain. “You know what you have to do. But you best not take too long. In a few minutes you will never be able to contain yourself again.” The puppeteer stated coldly, amused by her suffering. Despite the pain, Hope’s tongue found its target. She was nearly delirious and her caresses were not focused, still she complied. Fingers again entered her and the pain ended as quickly as it had begun. With the agony fresh in her mind and the knowledge that it could return at any moment, she continued pleasuring the woman before her. She felt fingers remaining to tease her, probing her. A tongue parted the lips between her legs and she knew that a woman was lying beneath her. Hope’s fingers began to probe the woman and soon she felt the woman’s internal mussels spasm, squeezing her fingertips as she reached an orgasm. The woman was removed and Hope remained kneeling, facing several men as they watched her. They commented on the sway of her breasts and the hardness of her nipples as she leaned forward, they pointed to her body, which was parallel to the floor, and the motion of her hips against the woman’s face. When she looked down, she could see the top of a woman’s head, her face pushing up against her. The puppeteer held the open palm of his hand under her breast, barely touching the tip of her nipple. She tried to lift her body away from it, but she didn’t have the strength, realizing also that he would have merely followed her until she could go no further. She settled down into the palm of his hand, not being able to avoid the feeling that she had lost another small battle. Hope felt her hair pulled roughly back and she was forced to look directly into the laughing faces of the men as her body betrayed her once again and she felt her body lurch and spasm despite her wishes otherwise.

She had heard of involuntary arousal through fear. Stories of American prisoner of war in the Pacific who were aroused by the Japanese in order to place a glass rod into their penis’s, then to have them shattered, the shards of splintered glass making the passing of urine a torture and an erection impossible. Still, despite their knowledge of what was to come, they became erect. She had found it difficult to believe, but there she was.

Afterward she was released and the Puppeteer mocked her by congratulating her for “coming” to her senses. The men left and other women came into the room carrying food and drink. They released Hope but said nothing to her. They handed her fruit and juice with bread, cheese and meat. Hope hadn’t realized how hungry she was until she saw the food. She wasn’t sure how long it had been since she had eaten. Hope attempted to talk to the woman closest to her, the one who had shown the most emotion and the one who had given her food.

“We can’t talk to you yet.” she whispered, nervous that someone would notice. “I can only tell you that he is cruel beyond belief and that he has and will do everything that he said he would do.”

Hope was able to rest for a while before the puppeteer broke into the room once again. He walked over to Hope and asked her what her name was. “Hope” she answered defiantly.

“Hopeless” he corrected angrily, motioning for his men to take her. “This is the way you repay me for my hospitality!” Her strength renewed, she struggled, but to no avail. She was taken to a cold and damp room, dark and made of stone. There she was again tied upright, spread eagle, and her arms high above her head so that only her toes reached the floor. The front wall of the room was made of iron bars and the men gathered to taunt her. The men played cards while they waited. Finally they heard what they had waited for. “Please, Hope said meekly, I have to go to the bathroom.” A gale of laughter erupted as one of the men interpreted in Spanish what she had just said. Hope struggled to contain herself, but it was useless. The men watched as a small trickle of urine followed her leg to her knee before dripping straight down to the floor. Their laughter stripped from her any remaining strength and resolve as she gave up and a powerful stream shot from her. She sobbed for a while and then her sobs turned to heavy, uncontrollable crying mixed with the renewed laughter and jeering, as her bowels demanded the same release.

The men removed hoses from the wall and entered her cell. The force of the water stung as they played the streams over her, directing it across her breasts and between her thighs. The spray enveloped her, making breathing impossible. She choked and coughed as she took in water instead of air. Panic filled her as she thought that she was going to drown. Finally they released her and dragged her to a smaller cage. It was hot, dry and empty; the cage top was open and covered with bars, as was the front of the cage. She was thrown in and Hope went to the far corner, still coughing up the water from her lungs. She crouched in a fetal position, cowering, her courage nearly gone. A few minutes later a canvas was drawn over the bars in the ceiling and another across the front of her cell. She was left once again in darkness. Not a breath of air stirred in the sweltering heat.

Hope was left there, alone, without food or water, becoming physically and psychologically weaker by the endless and indefinable minute. It seemed like days and her pleas for water were becoming more desperate. She began to think that she had been left to die.

Suddenly the canvas was pulled away from the ceiling and hot penetrating sunlight streamed over her. Moments later the canvas from the front of her cell was removed by a nice looking young man. He placed a large picture of ice water on a table just outside the cell and approached Hope. “I’m sorry Miss,” he said in a kind and caring tone. “I can’t give you any water until I am told to, but perhaps fresh air will help.”

Hope struggled to crawl to the bars, holding her self up by them. “Please, I have to have water, I’ll do anything for you.” She said, using the only thing that she had in an attempt to seduce him in her desperation.

“If I don’t give you water, he may not let you die of thrust, but if I do, and he finds out, he will surely kill me.” The young man said softly with a thick Spanish accent.

“Please, Hope pleaded, “he won’t find out, honest. I’ll do for you what I refuse him.” she promised.

“Will you suck my cock?” he asked in stark contrast to the caring image he had just projected. But Hope, in her desperation saw it only as progress in getting him to give her water.

“Yes, I’ll make you very happy.”

“I hate it when a woman stops before I do.”

“I won’t, I promise.”

“You won’t what?” he taunted

“I won’t stop, she said, realizing that he wanted her to be graphic and say it out loud. “I won’t stop sucking your cock until you are through coming.” she said, “I will swallow it all, I promise.” losing still more ground in the preservation of her dignity.

“All right, but no water until your through.” he demanded.

He opened the cell door which hadn’t even been locked, underlining the fact that they knew that she would not even try to escape, having already acknowledged in her mind that escape was hopeless, though she hadn’t realized it.

Hope knelt in front of him and unfastened his pants. She pulled his flaccid penis into view and she began to lick it. It quickly became hard and she looked up at his grinning face as he watched the crown of his erection pass between her lips. Her fingers gently, but quickly stroked his shaft. Her other hand held his testicles until she felt them draw up, closer to his body. She sensed the building tension and knew that life saving water was close at hand. She felt his involuntary spasm and knew what would shortly follow. Afraid that he would renege on their agreement, she sealed her lips below and around the ridge of his crown as she increased the pace of her stroking. The intensity of the stream took her by surprise, but she held to him. He pulled away just before his last spasm, what little was left splattered on her face. Her attention was immediately drawn to the ceiling as laughter erupted from the puppeteer and his men who ringed the ceiling. The young man she had serviced tucked his partially erect penis back into his pants while laughing as hard as the others. Hopes tears mingled with the thicker semen, which dotted her cheeks. The young man handed her the picture of sweet ice water and Hope drank quickly and unwisely, the icy streams cascading down over her breasts and down her body to escape through the small triangle of empty space at the top of her tightly pressed thighs. The life giving water suddenly turned bitter when she heard the puppeteer say “Drink deep, you’ve earned it.” But her already desperate thrust had been worsened by the salty betrayal of the man still laughing in front of her and she couldn’t but the water down.

Hope heard the cell door close and lock this time. The canvas was replaced and Hope soon felt agonizing cramps from the icy water that she had drank too fast. She returned to her corner, doubled over in pain. They had stripped away her dignity, and she could feel her courage, her resolve, her since of her self all but gone.

Her tongue stroked her tooth continually, though she was not fully conscious of it. She had no way of knowing how long it had been when she had a dream, or an hallucination, or the visit of her father. She was beyond being able to discern the difference. She was small again, in her soft flannel pajamas. He was holding her close as she sat on his lap and he rocked her. She felt save, nothing harmful in the world could touch her. “I love you,” he said, holding her a little tighter, the rocking motion of the chair putting her to sleep. Hope could feel her fatigue overwhelming her as her upper body rocked back and forth as she sat in the corner. She was in the twilight of her consciousness when she heard her father say. “The oak is proud and strong, but irresistible winds break its limbs and uproot its trunk. It dies. The willow bends before the wind and when the wind lets up, even a little bit, it snaps back, slapping the wind in the face. It lives. You are too young to die, you have much to do. I am here with you, your mother and I love you, no matter what you have to do, you must live, and you must save the others, the future victims of this meanness.”

Hope sank into oblivion and when she came too, she was being taken again to the other woman. She was bathed and fed, and rested. When she woke the Puppeteer was standing over her. “What is your name?” he asked.

“Hopeless” she said, her eyes and head down.

“That’s right, now come along”

Hope followed him with out resistance. She was taken back to the training room and was followed by all of the other women. Her arms were tied over her head by two ropes. A harness was then fastened to the ropes and a swing was made of two strips of material, which ran from her bottom along each leg to her knees. Her knees were attached to two ropes, which ran through two pulleys suspended from the ceiling to a weight arrangement. The result was that Hope found herself in a seated position which gave her captors free and total access to every part of her body. The only way she could keep her legs together was to lift the weights, which she did to the best of her ability. The puppeteer’s methods were as much to taunt and humiliate, as they were to accomplish his objective-to control her mind as well as her body.

Hope watched as the puppeteer summonsed two women who quickly and obediently hurried over. With out further instruction, they began to undress him. One of them knelt before him and orally teased his flaccid penis. Hope’s eyes opened wider as she realized that the dildo that he had first teased her with was only a slight exaggeration of his true dimensions. The puppeteer turned and stood before her, pushing her away and up as she swung. He parted her legs easily, taunting her by placing the tip of his erection at her entrance, but not further. She was able to prevent his advance through the great effort of holding her thighs tight against his hips. She looked to her sides and she saw men on either side of her holding small weights over the ones already attached to her knees. The puppeteer looked into her eyes, a broad grin as he watched her strength drain. He waited for just the right moment, watching her strain for as long as possible. On the puppeteers signal they dropped the weights. It was not so much the weight as the impact that caused her legs to give out, sending them as wide as they would stretch. At the same time her own weight caused her to swing down upon him and his shaft to plunge so deeply and quickly into her that it took her breath away. Her legs were so far apart that her thighs provided no obstacle and her lips pressed solidly against the base of his shaft.

Her resolve to be in control of her self was stripped away and she began to twist and buck. Her legs had nothing to push against as she brought her knees up and then straighten her legs with as much force as she could in an effort to expel him.

The momentum served only to force her along his shaft a few inches and then she came forcefully back against him, again and again as she acted in panic.

“You like to fuck the snake, don’t you.” he said and she realized that he wasn’t moving. She was inadvertently providing all of his stimulation. His statement was like a slap across her face, bring her out of her hysteria. She became perfectly still, silent as she gathered her thoughts and her control. Then she quietly said, “Yes”. From then on, he took control of only her body. He effortlessly pushed her away and drew her to him in a slow and controlled rhythm. He looked down and watched her clitoris dip, the tip reaching to press against the top of his shaft as it slowly drove into her. Back and away, over and over again until she could tell by her own lubrication that her body was responding to him. She refused to allow her bodies concision to over run her emotions. She was not in control of her body, but she was in control of her mind, despite his efforts to make it other wise. She allowed the flow of animal lust run its course, letting go of it as her body shook. And still she did not resist, after she had surrendered and before he had.

His men laughed with him as they acknowledged his victory. He put on his cloths with out washing and left in what seemed to be in a hurry. Once they were out of sight, the woman who had talked to her hurried to the window and confirmed that he had left in a waiting helicopter. The woman quickly returned to Hope and unfastened her restraints.

“We can talk to you now. The men he has left here do not speak English well. He is usually gone for several days, his men don’t bother us much if we do as we are told.”

Two men with guns directed them to the woman’s quarters. A long narrow room nicely furnished, but the length of one wall was made of bars. Just outside, guards watched their every move. The showers, the toilet, the beds, all were in full view and facing the guards. When they were all settled the women surprised Hope by beginning to groom themselves. Hope was reminded of her cat and the annoyance and embarrassment it caused her mother, as it would wash between its legs. The women shaved completely as the guards watched. The woman that Hope had talked to walked over to her. “My name is Tits, at least that is what you must call me. She said. We do this so that the guards will know that we know our place and do not intend to cause them any difficulty.” she said quietly handing Hope a razor. " If you don’t do it, they will do it for you, why give them any more pleasure?” Hope took the razor and began to shave. When she did she heard chuckles from the guards and realized that they had been watching her to see what she was going to do. They then turned and began to play cards, ignoring the women.

When Hope went to the bathroom, she realized that there was a calendar that they could not conceal from her. She counted back and couldn’t believe that all that had transpired had occurred in merely a week to ten days. Tits went to a cabinet and pulled a box of tampons from what looked like a warehouse for an American drug store, and gave her one. The guards took only a casual notice and a brief chuckle as they watched her insert it. The dangling white string embarrasses her further just the same.

That night Hope was introduced to the rest of the women as they whispered so as not to wake the sleeping guard.

“His name is Carlos, Tits said in an even softer whisper. If you ever call him that, he will kill you for knowing. One of his men called him by name in front of one of the girls no longer with us. She said that as soon as he said it his face filled with fear. The next mourning we saw him hanging from a tree, his throat cut and his tongue pulled through the slit. The girl was killed also, but not before she had told us without his knowing.”

“What do you know about him?” Hope asked.

“Not much, he seems to be a drug Lords, drug lord. He’s ruthless and paranoid.”

“Do you know any of his weakness’?”

“I don’t think that he has any?” someone in the darkness whispered. “My name is Cunt.”

“What is that gold key around his neck?” Hope asked.

“We think that it goes to a bunker beneath the complex. Once his favorite girl was with him when an important radio message came for him. He told the messenger that he would take it in his bunker and he reached for the key around his neck. He had the girl killed when he returned. He had not realized that I had come in while he was gone, and left before he returned.” Tit’s said.

“Is he on drugs.” Hope asked, looking for something, anything that would give her an edge.

“Absolutely not. And if anyone of his men uses it, they are killed.” Cunt whispered.

“Has he ever let anyone go?” Hope asked, sure of the negative answer.

“Not that we know of. If he tires of us, he gives us to his men. He described to you what happens, He wasn’t lying, there is no going home.” Tit’s said, her voice cracking as she said them.

“Does he ever have sex with us alone” Hope asked, realizing after she had said it that she had included herself.

“Yes, and he will want you as soon as he comes back.” Tits told her. He always wants to try out the new ones.”

“What does he like, sexually I mean.” Hope inquired.

Another woman crept close to Hope and whispered. My name is Asslicker. “He likes to be stimulated annuli. But he doesn’t want his men to know. It’s the only time that he turns the TV monitor off. The rest of the time a guard watches to see that he is safe.”

“What do you mean annuli, exactly?” Hope asked, interested any abnormality.

“His prostrate, with a finger, or a dildo. You have to be careful though, he can get off on it awfully fast and he doesn’t like that.” Asslicker said in a whisper.

Their whispering had caught the attention of the guard so they had to stop. Hope thought about what had been said the rest of the night. She tried to put the pieces together to form a plan but it seemed hopeless.

The next mourning Hope woke to see the guards giving some of the women cocaine. She went over to Tits and asked, “Do all of the women use cocaine?”

“No, but more than half do. They don’t last as long here, but they seem to burn brighter while they are here. They give in or up, depending on how you look at it.”

“Would they give up cocaine for a day or two, if it meant that they could get out of here?” An idea began to take shape in Hopes mind.

“I think that we could get them to cut down, perhaps in half. What are you thinking?” Tits asked.

“Try to get as much cocaine as you can between now and the time Carlos gets back. I think we can get out of here.” Hopeless whispered.

They began to hatch a plan. Even if it didn’t work, it gave them hope, something to work toward and think about. The fact that they all knew that Hope had been trained by the CIA gave her credibility.

Dick had rested only enough to keep his thinking clear, still at operations for a week now. There was still no trace, no clue other than the van that was recovered. One person had stepped forward to describe the men who stolen the van when they had taken it, as dark skinned. “Middle Eastern? South American, Latin? Dick asked himself, over and over again.

It was a little over a week before Carlos returned. By then they had accumulated enough cocaine to fill seven Contact capsules. Thanks to all but one or two of the women saying that they wanted to try cocaine and the guards were all too willing to provide it as they realized that it increased their chances of getting the women faster. The plan was a risky one, filled with danger and the unknown. If Hope couldn’t find the bunker, if there was one, if it was guarded, if the key didn’t fit, if she couldn’t get Carlos to turn off the monitor, all would be lost. If the capsules leaked, Hope would fall pray to the fate they had planed for Carlos. There were a lot of risks, but doing nothing was a sure thing.

When the women heard the helicopter, they knew that the time had come. Hope was taking the most risk, but if it failed, Carlos was apt to take harsh and cruel reprisals. It would be obvious that Hope couldn’t have acted alone.

It was almost dusk when Carlos entered the room in unusually good humor and ready for a woman, ready for Hope. “Don’t be disappointed ladies, tomorrow we are having a meeting and you will all be entertained,” he said as he walked expectedly over to Hope. “And what is your name, he asked her. “Hopeless,” she said with a seductive smile and voice which caught him off guard. Hope had made herself as attractive as she could and it was obvious.

In a few minutes they were in Carlos’s private quarters. Hope went over to a large bed covered with pillows and laid on her side, watching him undress. “You are surprisingly willing,” Carlos said, cautious and suspicious.

“I have never had a man like you before” Hope said softly, pretending to be sweet and embarrassed. “I haven’t thought of much other than how wonderful you made me feel. I want to feel like that again.”

Carlos walked slowly over to her and lay down beside her. Hope slid down so that her head rested just above his hips. She laid his flaccid, but still impressive penis back on top of his stomach and gently caressed it with teasing strokes of her fingers and palm until it was fully erect. “You are magnificent,” she said, lightly kissing its crown and flicking her tongue over the underside of its ridge while looking up at him with a sly smile. The way he was acting, he hadn’t had sex sense he had left over a week ago. A soft grown escaped his throat and it wasn’t all that obvious who had control of who at that moment.

“It’s really too bad. I wish you could experience how wonderful I feel, having a man like you inside me. Pumping my body full of lust and passion with every stroke until my mind reels with the thrill of it.” Hope said no more as she continued to nibble the underside of his shaft gently, like an ear of corn while she softly rolled his testicles in her hand. She noticed out of the corner of her eye as he reached up and signaled to the video camera before turning it off. Carlos then reached under a pillow and produced a smaller, thin dildo and gave it to Hope. “I think that you know what I want,” he said, suspecting that she had talked to one of the women about his preferences. He chuckled to him self, wondering if this bitch really thought that he was stupid enough to believe her act, and if she thought that it would buy her anything. It would be fun to see her try and then show her that all was for not, that she gained nothing for her concessions. He had just begun to toy with this little mouse,” he thought.

It was exactly what Hope was waiting for. Carlos’s guard was down and the fog of his lust was reducing his caution. Hope took her first chance, assuming that the switch he had flicked was to the camera. She reached down through the front of her legs as if to masturbate and her sharp nails barely caught the tip of cellophane. Carefully, she withdrew the tightly wrapped a string of contact capsules filled with cocaine from her anus. She felt a brief sense of relief that the capsules were out of her. While she kissed and caressed his erection, she inserted one capsule at a time, pushing it deep inside his anus with the dildo. Every few seconds she had to stop as she monitored his state of arousal by how tight his testicles drew to his body, and by his breathing. She was able to keep him below his loss of control, but close enough to it so that his concentration on anything other that his lust was non-existent.

It seemed as though it was only a few minutes before Hope realized that his breathing changed. She looked up and saw a frightened, confused and panicked expression on his face. She knew that at least one of the capsules had melted away or ruptured and had begun to enter his blood stream. He quickly became more panicked as he guessed what might be happening, knowing that if it were true, he was already dead. He reached for the switch and Hope intercepted his move, covering his mouth with a forceful kiss. In a second or two, the cocaine had taken him beyond his ability to struggle. He was about to climax and she squeezed the base of his shaft, deigning him his release even in the final seconds of his life. She glanced at his shriveled penis pathetically and disgustingly oozing semen the same way his life force was oozing away as she released him. Some how she recognized poetic justice in the fact that he died of cocaine administered in the demented and demeaning way it had been.

Hope reached for the key and as she took it, she realized that his skin had been pierced and the chain holding the key was secured to a ring through his flesh. She gave it a quick yank, tearing it away. Trying desperately to fight off the panic that she felt, she searched the draws of his dresser to find the pajamas that one of the women said he wore once the woman he was with had left. A guard had taken a deadly risk and had made her have sex with him while he was on duty. She had seen Carlos on the monitor. Finding a pair, she quickly dressed him in them and positioned him as if he were asleep. A quick check of his neck told her that he still had a weak pause. She covered his face with a pillow until she was sure he was dead.

Adrenalin surged through her body as she headed toward the corner of the room that she had been told he had left by. She found a door, locked, but was unlocked by the key. A passage way led to a distant and faint light. She dared not turn on a light, even if she could find a switch. When she approached the light, she found a window looking in to the security control room. A guard was paying little attention to the bank of monitors above his head. She noticed a mirror on the opposite wall and realized that she was looking through a one-way mirror. Relieved that the guards were not aware of what was happening, she cautiously felt her way into the darkness. Suddenly a wall, ending the passageway, halted her progress. She felt along its surface and found a keyhole, but no handle. Placing the key into the lock opened the door inward and turned on a light. She entered a large room comfortably furnished. On the far wall there was a radio set and a bank of monitors.

Hope shut the door, hearing it lock securely. She was betting that she now had the only key, given his paranoia; she thought it was a good one. The monitors showed the security room and the guards, the women locked in their quarters, and the grounds around the complex. Satisfied that she was still safe for the moment, she turned the radio to a frequency that she knew the CIA closely monitored and turned the radio on, watching the guard in the security room as she did so. It brought no response from the guard, but she used the camera control to zoom in on a light that did come on. Over the light in Spanish were the words “Bunker transmitter”. She had no choice, she had to transmit and her plan rested on her ability to continue to transmit until the CIA could get a fix on her location.

“Lost sheep to Shepherd” her nervous voice managed to say into the mike. Her eyes never leaving the monitor of the guard in the security room. “Lost sheep to Shepherd” she repeated. She waited and in seconds a voice returned, “We hear you lost sheep, this is shepherd. What is your name and location?”

Suddenly the door to Dick’s office flew open and his assistant excitedly announced that Hope was on the radio. Dick sprang to his feet and they rushed to the control room.

Hope’s eyes filled with emotion as she pressed the send button. “0 forty slash two forty, sixty two. I have been abducted by Carlos aka, Puppeteer. I am somewhere in Colombia, unsure of exact location. Very secure complex in jungle, many armed guards. Major meeting of lords tomorrow at dawn. Twelve other women with me. Must get the flock out of here by dawn, or no hope.”

“ Understood, What is the name of your cat, lost sheep?” Hope smiled realizing that they had been looking for her and the radio operators had been given questions should she be able to call. “Grace” she said.

“Your mother called it?”

“Dis-grace” Hope said with a smile

“Good to hear from you lost sheep. Maintain transmission.

There was a flurry of activity in the control room as Dick took charge. Quick triangulation pinpointed Hopes position. Reamer and Munchkin were on alert and Hank’s voice came over another radio.

“Good to hear the news Alpha. Task force is building, will have choppers in area ready to fly. Reamer, Munchkin and I are saddled up and on our way to expedite. DEA will be ready when we need them.”

Hope watched the guard closely. She noticed a scanner at the far end of the line of monitors and she zoomed a second camera in on it. Her heart sank as she saw it approach the frequency she was on. She quickly turned off the radio and then on again when the scanner had past. The blink of the light caught the guard’s attention. He immediately turned on a camera to show the interior of Carlos’s room. He shrugged his shoulders as he saw Carlos sleeping. He turned back to look at the transmitter light and Hope turned it on and off to make it flicker. Just then the guards relief came in. Hope turned up the sound to hear their conversation.

“Anything happening, the new guard asked.

“Nothing important. The damn bunker transmitter light is malfunctioning. It’s been flickering on an off all night. Carlos is asleep, that new bitch must be quite a lay.”

The new guard chuckled with the guard leaving. He didn’t bother to check, but accepted the assessment as fact.

For the next hour Hope turned off the transmitter for a few seconds as the scanner approached her frequency and flicked it on and off quickly every time the guard looked at it. Suddenly the silence was broken by the words “We have you lost sheep. You can end transmission, but stay tuned. Is bad wolf about?”

Hope pressed the send button one last time. “Bad wolf sleeps soundly,” she said with some satisfaction.

There was a minute or two of silence and then a rare unnecessary word came through. “Congratulations”

Hope turned off the transmitter but kept the radio receiver on. The light no longer flickered on the guard’s panel, and that seemed to ease his nervousness. The guard’s head would wobble occasionally as he fought off slumber.

It was going to be a long night, but Hope watched the monitors closely, the danger she was in wouldn’t have allowed her to sleep if she tried. Hope dared to turn from them monitors for only a few minutes at a time as she searched the bunker for incriminating evidence and information, which would help to break the drug cartel. She came across a number of videotapes, some had the names of the women on them, hers was not there. She watched the monitor for the woman’s quarters, they were not asleep either. They were quietly moving their beds away from the far wall as they had discussed. If men came to shoot them, they were to over turn their beds in the hope that the mattress would offer them some protection from a hail of bullets.

It was nearly four in the mourning when the silence was broken again. “Lost sheep, Operation “Woodman’s axe” is in progress.”

A wave of relief washed over her as she realized the significance of the few words. Our state department and the state department of Columbia had been informed of what was happening. Permission to invade a foreign country, Columbia, had been granted. A mission, along with its feasibility had been planned and approved. And the quick response units were engaged. All with in a few hours. A president to use the U. S. military to rescue U.S. citizens had been set in Granada, even though it was a cover to stop the Soviets. Having a Cartel meeting didn’t hurt in convincing them to come to get her,” she thought.

Hope thought that she heard the low groan of heavy aircraft engine going overhead, but she wasn’t sure. Dawn was approaching quickly, each minute increasing her anxiety. It was still mostly dark when she heard helicopters over the mikes outside. She turned to the monitors and her heart sank as she realized that they were the helicopters of the drug lords, coming to the meeting. It would be only minutes now before someone would wonder why Carlos was not there to greet them. Hope saw the guard turn on the monitor to Carlos’ room and open the intercom. “There here” he said. Carlos did not respond. The guard did not hesitate; he pressed an alarm button, which sent the complex scrambling. Just then the edge of the Jungle seemed to come alive with U.S. commandos over taking the helicopters and the barracks before the Colombians knew what had hit them. A minute later a commando broke into the security center and shot the guard as he reached for his AK47. Hopes attention turned to the woman’s quarters and her heart sank as she saw the women scramble to turn the beds as a Columbian leveled his UZI at them. The man was blindly and senselessly following the order to kill the women if they were attacked. The tuffs of mattress ticking flew as he got of a few shots, their path walking up the wall to the ceiling as the fire of another commando raked the body of the man, sending it across the room.

Relief came when she saw Tits and the other women wrap sheets around them and hug the commando as soon as he came through the bars. When Hope saw commandos just out side the bunker door on the monitor, she rushed to open it. She didn’t have anything to cover herself with, and she didn’t care. She covered herself by hugging the first commando through the door.

“Lost sheep?” the commander asked, handing her a robe. Tears came to her eyes as she confirmed that she was.

“Good work Hope,” he said hugging her. You have just made possible the most successful blow to the drug cartel ever. We snagged just about every one on the drug lords’ list of who’s who. He paused for a moment and held her at arms length to look at her eyes. “Are you alright?”

“I’m fine, now.” She said, shaking a little as she recovered from the dip in adrenalin and blood sugar.

A moment later Dick entered in a rush, having just been informed as to her location. A look of relief came over his face as he saw that she was all right.

“Well trainee, you will have some story for show and tell at you next class,” Dick said giving her a hug. “You’ve just aced one hell of a final. We’re damn proud of you agent, your dad would have been proud. Well done, you’re going to have one hell of a career if you keep this up. We talked to a young man who would like to see you in California. You’re going to be stationed there.”

On the plane ride home a question crossed her mind. “Would they have gone to this much trouble just for her, if there hadn’t been the meeting of the drug lords? Another was, “Would she have lied and said that there was even if there weren’t.” She didn’t ask, it didn’t matter. Dick came to her seat, and joked as to how well she looked in camouflage, as she was “undercover” in a borrowed Marines combat uniform. “How are you holding up?” he asked with a tender concern, which she hadn’t expected, yet appreciated. “I’ll be fine sir” she assured him, less confident than she sounded. “We found this in the VCR in Carlos’ room. No one looked at it. We thought that perhaps you would want to destroy it yourself. We have no need to know beyond what you tell us.” He handed Hope a tape marked “Hopeless”.

Only the company would know what she had endured and accomplished through her debriefing. The world would know that a major blow had been dealt the drug cartel by the cooperative effort of the two countries. Her family and loved ones would know only that she had been on a mission, a successful one. Her mom was used to that, but it never failed to scare her, the details would remain beyond their reach. It was the deep currents of emotion with in her that she would have to sort out, and she would have a lot of help. The fear that she feared most was her reaction to Ken’s caresses. She could make love to him, but, given the problem with AIDS, it would be months before she would know it would be safe for him to make love to her. Perhaps it was good to have the time, she might need it. All Ken had to know was that she had been sexually assaulted. He didn’t need to know the details.

Right now, all she wanted, though she would never show it to anyone but Ken, was to be small again. To set in Kens’ lap and for him to hold her and make her feel safe again.

After a chance to rest and regain her senses, Dick and Hope sat down she was debriefed.

“You know, my Dad thought an awful lot of you.” Hope said, a tear showed in her eye. “Now I know why.”

“We had quite a bond, your Dad and I,” Dick said softly. “There was no way I was going to let his little girl down. Not so little now though. You did a magnificent job.”

“You know,” Hope said when the debriefing was over, “Every woman who trains to go under cover knows that being a woman is going to expose her to sexual exploitation. It j ust goes with the territory. Every woman who experiences the effect she has on a man knows that every time she sits down, she is sitting on a powerful weapon that has been effective since pre history. I think that it is time for that fact to be acknowledged and that the company gives us a little more training in how to use it.” Hope said as a matter of fact.

“What are you suggesting Hope?” Dick asked.

“I’m a changed woman. When I was flying back, all I wanted was to be held and protected. I had bought into the wonderful idea of a house with a picket fence and a house full of kids. Somehow I had convinced myself that that dream could somehow be reconciled with my being and undercover agent. That has all changed now. I know that I want to work undercover; I have made a difficult choice. The dream I had with Ken isn’t compatible with how I see my role with the company. I will always love Ken, I hope that we can always be lovers, but I knew shortly after I returned that the old dreams could never be.” Hope said quietly and solemnly.

“How do you see your role with the company Hope?” Dick asked.

“The world is a changing place, the cold war is over and globalization is here to stay. Espionage is still alive and well, whether it is industrial, information, technological information that is sensitive and valuable. Our economies are as much a target as our geography used to be. Of course, we have the whole terrorist problem to worry about, whether it’s the drugs from South America or Asia. We also face electronic terrorism.

I think that women, women using the resources that I have just described as well as all of the other training, can be very useful. I want to be a part of training a new, elite female agent task force.

You have certainly experienced first hand what can go on. I share your thoughts on this. We live in a different world now in many ways. What would have been unthinkable organizationally ten years ago is possible now. I will follow up on this and I will keep you in the loop.