The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following story depicts explicit sexual behavior and is written for adults. If you are not over 18 years of age, do not read further.

This work is copyrighted © 2003 by Ce. All other rights reserved.

“Hidden Hinges-Swinging Both Ways”

By Ce

Chapter Two

It wasn’t more than an hour or so before Bob cheerfully blew threw the door. “Hi there sweet cakes.” He said. Peg scooted past him quickly to avoid the little pinch on her butt that she saw coming.

“Hi yourself Robert,” she said, returning quickly to give him a kiss. They had a code. Bob usually, but Robert if she was in the mood to assume her submissive role. Peg usually, but Margaret when he put her under. As a rule though, no hint was necessary and usually Bob would give her none to surprise her, “Robert is it now,” he said with a grin, taking a seat and waiting for her to bring him a glass of wine while he waited for his dinner. She handed it to him but he didn’t take it. She got what she had expected as he pulled her to him so that her legs were straddling his knees. His hand went up under her skirt to inspect her, and to excite her. Panty less, she was as smooth as a baby’s bottom and the effects of Jane’s story lingered still.

“Pussy-will-O” Bob said with a sly smile.

Peg’s expression changed subtly, but it was a subtly change that Bob had come to instantly recognize as he placed Peg under deep hypnosis with her trigger word. She stood immobilized, waiting for instructions. He made her hold both his and her wine glass and assume a wide stance while he toyed with her for a bit. It was certainly not beyond the realm of possibility that he send her to the floor writhing with intense passion and into a series of orgasms. That’s not what he wanted, though he would do just that occasionally to tease her. When the mood struck him to demonstrate his power over her, he would have a little fun making her experience the feeling of having the best fuck of her life and not letting her reach an orgasm until he allowed her to. It would usually result in her dropping to the floor and being fully aware of what she was doing, begging for mercy from an intensity of pleasure nearly too much to bear. It would always be in good fun, never in any mood other than loving, certainly never in anger or from a perspective of punishment or from a stance of mastery over her. Hypnosis was a way to enhance the pleasure that they found in each other, and only that.

Tonight, he wanted her the way he usually wanted her. He wanted her to increase her graving for sex. He gave her the suggestion that she would think about their making love. She would slightly experience the sensations of what ever it was that she was thinking about, and the sensations would become stronger with each thought. To Bob’s mind, there is nothing more sexy than a woman who wants sex. When Peg was horny, she flirted, she was playful, she wanted to please him, she wanted to seduce him, she was the sexiest woman alive and she felt that she was. When she was like that, he was absolutely sure that he was the luckiest man alive. Bob sent her off to get the supper ready, but not before tucking the hem of her skirt into her belt, both front and back. He loved seeing her and the fact that her conscious mind was totally oblivious to the fact that she was completely exposed was quite simply fun. It was devilishly maddening and delicious but so distracting that it was an effort to concentrate on dinner. Thoughts of Bob on top of her flashed through her mind and the slight sensation of his thick shaft advancing into her and retreating from her was making her tingle. His tongue on her clit, his cock in her mouth, how sexy she felt as she looked up at him to see the expression on his face as she felt the ridges of his cock with her tongue, all of it was making her blush as she stood at the kitchen counter, unconsciously sliding one thigh past the other, only making things worse-or better. Bob chuckled as he watched from the back, Peg’s exposed bottom swing back and forth as she did her little dance.

After dinner Peg looked up slyly. “I have something to show you master.” Master was their code word that she was deeply under his control. Peg told him that if it pleased him, he was to go into the den and she would be with him momentarily.

“Wear your apron.” Bob suggested.

A few minutes later she joined him wearing, what was in effect a very stylish frilly French maid apron. It was black, the bib cut straight across and down to the waist so that it was just high enough to cover her nipples and just wide enough to cover the front of her breasts, but not the sides. The rest was cut in an A shape coming down from her waist to almost mid thigh and wrapped around so that it ran from her hip straight down her thigh, leaving her back completely exposed. It tied around the back of her neck and at her waist. In her mind, she wore around her neck, wrists and ankles, thin leather cuffs with loops to which snaps could be attached. In her mind, it was all a part of the apron outfit. Peg could feel them on her as clearly as if they were real. Though she was deeply under, Peg was otherwise quite conscious with her usual awareness. She was pleased with the expression on Bob’s face as she leaned forward to place a coffee table before him, a low table that she had found her self on many times. She intentionally leaned low and straight legged as she turned on the VCR. The T.V. screen flickered and the screen filled with the image of She and Jane. He always liked that view, those two little pillows with a crease between them framed by the triangle atop her thighs and like a little eye when she was excited, and the bud of her clit peaking back at him.

Bob listened and watched, his excitement increasing as Jane related her story. It wasn’t more than a few minutes into it before Peg lost her apron and was naked save her imaginary restraints. Peg’s hands went to her clit and Bob watched smiling. “That’s what you wanted to do while she was talking, wasn’t it.” He asked.

“Yes” Peg said, a little breathless.

He watched and waited until Peg was reaching a point where stopping was unthinkable before he tied her hands behind her neck with nothing more than the suggestion that she was so tied. Her only relief was squeezing her thighs and rubbing them together. He made her hold her legs wide apart with her knees up and he occasionally rewarded her by teasing her clit while they finished watching the tape.

Bob pushed a button on the remote and the VCR changed to record. Releasing her hands from her neck with a simple word, he then fastened her wrist together in front of her with a command that was stronger than any rope and placed her over his knee. He spread her legs apart and she was helpless to keep them any other way. He looked down to see her fingertips protruding from between the pillows of her lips.

His fingers lightly pinched the firm flesh of her butt but to Peg, it was a stinging spank.

You could have seduced her, right then and there, couldn’t you have?” he said.

“Yes,” she whimpered, more in passion than anything else.

“What would it have taken?” He asked.

“If I had leaned over and kissed her, placed my hand on her pussy, she would have been mine.” Peg said, her fingertips busy working the only place they could reach and the only place she wanted them to reach.

Bob pinched her again.

“You know that I have wanted to see the two of you together since you told me about that night at college.” He said, his voice thick with being aroused himself.

“Yes” she whispered.

“Did you want her this afternoon?” He pressed.

“Yes” she whispered again, her hips beginning to squirm in earnest.

“What did you want?” He said and she knew he wanted her to tell him in detail, the dirtier the better.

Bob had her withdraw her hands and placed them straight out in front of her. She held them there as if her wrists were attached to a rope tied to the other side of the room. He pinched her again but this time he ran it up the inside of her thigh and teased her clit a little before pinching her yet again. Peg’s squirming became more desperate as she tried to rub her clit on the top of his thigh. He had her where he wanted her, desperate to come, but obedient to her orders not too. He could have just as easily put her in this condition with a simple suggestion, but it was far more fun this way.

“What did you want to do to her?” he demanded.

“I wanted to strip her for you, to feel the weight of her full breasts in the palm of my hand.” She managed to whisper in growing desperation.

“What else,” he asked, rewarding her with a few gently strokes between her lips.

“I wanted to make her nipples hard with my lips, to kiss my way down her stomach and up her thighs. I wanted you to watch me lick her pussy and make her come. I wanted to smell her and taste her again,” Peg whimpered as she felt her excitement soar. “I wanted to feel the length of her clit along the flat of my tongue,” she said, her own words adding fuel to the fire that was raging out of control between her thighs. “I wanted to feel the little fist inside her try to squeeze my fingers as she reached an orgasm.” She said hurriedly and in desperation.

“Bloom little Pussy-will-O” Bob said with a chuckle.

Peg’s wails filled the room as his fingers carried her to her first orgasm. He loved to feel her spasm, her mussels squeezing his fingertips as verification that her orgasm was real and uncontrollable. His thumb was buried deep inside her now, twisting and probing. She could neither escape it nor devour it, and she was trying to do both in her effort to escape pleasure beyond endurance and the satisfying of an addiction that had become undeniable.

As soon as she recovered a sliver of composure, Bob freed her from his hold over her. What she was to do now was of her own initiative and desire. Peg playfully and seductively undressed Bob and did everything to his cock he liked. Before this, Bob would never have been comfortable giving Peg detailed instructions as to how he liked his cock sucked. Once she was hypnotized however, he had many such “training " sessions. Peg would remember exactly how he wanted it, but no memory of how she knew. He had also told her how he wanted her to act and didn’t need any additional instruction. She gently moved the soft skin of his shaft to its base so that the nerve endings of his cock were more sensitive. Then she looked up at him and flirted with him as he watched her lick him with slow swipes of her tongue. She sealed her mouth over his cock and sucked on him as she pulled away, causing a little “pop”, as she broke free, then she would look up at him and giggle and smile as she went back onto him. What really got him going though was when she made a ring out of her thumb and forefingers and gently rotated them in opposite directions just below the head of his cock.

Bob’s reaction, his pleasure, the look in his eyes while she was doing it confirmed in her mind how sexy he found her and his pleasure was her pleasure. She watched and listened, his balls high, his breath short, his eyes nearly closed in an agonizing bliss. Her timing was perfect, her head just ahead of the pressure of his hand on the back of her head. He exploded for the first time of the evening. What used to take 15 min. now was an hour, but after that and he was hard again, they would make love less urgently and make their lovemaking last like the smoldering coals of a hot fire. Peg would be free of hypnosis, but very much subject to the conditioning and freedom that they both wanted. The conditioning that in fact she reinforced each day through self-hypnosis.

They leaned back in each other’s arms and Bob broke the silence. “I love you.” The words made Peg feel warm and totally immersed in love and contentment.

“What do you think of what Jane said about their relationship? Do you think that we should try to get evolved, try to help them if we can? They are our best friends, I wouldn’t want to mess it up, but I hate seeing them tearing themselves apart like this”. He said in a whisper.

“Let’s just see what comes next”. Peg said, rubbing her hand over Bob’s chest.

“Would you really like to see Jane and I together?” she added.

“You know I would, would you like it?” Bob asked cautiously.

“Yes,” she confessed softly.

The next day Dick made his way over to their house, obviously beside himself with despair.

“Man, I just don’t know what’s happening to Jane and I. We used to be so happy, now nothing I do is right!” Dick told Bob and Peg over coffee.

“What happened?” Peg asked, knowing Jane’s condition when she left and thinking that if ever she were in the mood to make love to Dick, it would be that night.

“I can’t understand it, I got all the signals that Jane wanted to make love last night, stronger than I have seen them in months. After dinner I tried to be as tender as I could be, I told her I loved her and asked her if we could make love. As soon as the words were out of my mouth, she broke into tears and ran into the bathroom. She didn’t come out for an hour, and then she wouldn’t speak to me.” Dick said, confused and red eyed.

The three of them talked a while more and then Peg looked at Bob for confirmation. Getting the nod, Peg suggested that they go into the den.

“Dick”, Peg said, " We know that the two of you were having trouble and it has been tearing us apart. When Jane came over yesterday she obviously wanted to talk about it, I secretly taped it so Bob could listen, thinking that we might be able to help”. Dick watched a little confused as Bob placed the tape in the VCR.

No one spoke as they watched and Bob was careful to stop the tape before the scene turned to he and Peg. When it was over Dick looked at the both of them dumbfounded. He was a little angry at the revelation that Jane had her adventure just before they were engaged; it was just enough to overcome the softness approach that he had been using. He realized also that he was aroused by it and he tried to ignore it. She needed to learn a lesson for putting him through what he had been for months. If she wanted him to be dominant, than damn it, she was going to get it, she’d get her bottom smacked but good, then he’d see if he still wanted her, and “the bitch” he said. Angry with himself for being so damn soft and then almost instantly sorry that he had called the woman he loved a bitch.

“Dick, she loves you deeply,” Peg said, trying to calm him down. “She just wants you to be stronger and take the lead, take control of her, show her how much you lover her by being strong and showing her that you want her so much, not even her denying you can stop you from loving her. It’s kind of confusing, I know, but Bob and I went through the same thing. If you love her, as I know you do, you will work this thing through and we will help if you want us to.”

“Ya, I remember what you said on the tape. Is that for real, I mean the submissive, hypnosis stuff?” Dick said with skepticism.

“I gave her what she wanted,” Bob said, looking to Peg. “I’m the Dom and she is my submissive. It’s not quite that way every other way, but in bed, well, there is no question. Peg will do anything I tell her to do so long as I don’t go over the line. She won’t tell me where that line is, but so far, I guess I haven’t crossed it and I have stretched my imagination more than you would believe.”

“Ya, right!” Dick said having serious doubts. “What sounds too good to be true, usually is!”

Bob thought for a minute and then said, “Dick, you and Jane are our best friends, Peg and I have talked about this and we are taking a big chance here, I hope we aren’t making a mistake.”

“Pussy-will-O” Bob stated clearly.

Dick was surprised at Bob’s seemingly random statement and he noticed Peg instantly become a little more relaxed and her eyes shut. “Margaret- you will remain under hypnosis, you will obey my orders, but you will otherwise be aware of what you are doing.” Bob said firmly. It was unnecessary for Bob to tell Peg that she would obey his orders and was more for Dicks benefit than anything else. You want to be very sexy for Dick, you want to seduce him. Stand up and take off your blouse for Dick”, Bob demanded. Peg stood and faced the two of them, looking directly at Dick, smiling a naughty little smile as she began unbuttoning her blouse and removing it.

Dick’s eyes opened wide as he watched Peg’s lace covered breasts came into his view. Peg was watching him with sleepy eyes, but he didn’t notice, he was speechless. He had noticed Peg’s body with lust many times, but discreetly, he had thought. Through all of the years that they had known each other there was no hint of this side of things. The closest that he had come to it was once when Peg had caught him looking at her and her grin told him that she hadn’t minded, even the possibility that she had enjoyed his noticing crossed his mind, but he hadn’t even mentioned it to Jane. He had secretly savored the thought, but didn’t share it. This was far beyond his fantasies.

“Now your skirt.” Bob snapped in mock authority.

Peg unfastened he skirt without hesitation and she bent over, her hands following the skirt to her knees.

Peg stood up straight, still looking at Dick. Dick’s eyes followed her breasts until she was standing straight and his eyes continued to make contact with Peg’s. It was as if Dick was asking if she was all right with this. Bob noticed, “Margaret, show Dick that you are enjoying this.” Peg answered by discretely running the tip of her tongue over her lips from one side of her mouth to the other, open just enough so that he could see the tip of it, and then she chuckled a sexy, naughty little chuckle. Dick didn’t notice the movement of her fingers until Peg brought her knees together, allowing her skirt to slid down her legs to the floor.

Peg was down to her bra and panties.

“I’ve noticed you looking at Peg’s boobs more than once, can’t blame you. Remove your bra Margaret.” Bob added, amused at Dick’s reaction and he was receiving no small pleasure from it. Peg was blushing, but she was enjoying Dick’s reaction as much as Dick was watching her. She knew what she was doing, she couldn’t do anything about it, even if she wanted to, but she didn’t want to. Now it was Dick who was turning red as he enjoyed the show in disbelief, his mouth now hanging open as “Bra” Bob said and Peg reached behind her and unfastened her bra, pulling it from her breasts before letting it fall from her arms. Peg cupped her breasts, keeping her fingers just wide enough so Dick could see her nipples getting hard.

“Now the panties,” Bob ordered.

Peg hooked her thumbs into the elastic of her panties and slowly moved them down until they were a mere line across her thighs just bellow her mound. The silk seemed to underline the crease of her lips and her clit, as if any thing could have diverted Dick’s focus on that particular spot at that particular moment. Then, when Dick had a moment or two to look at her, she teased him still further by leaning forward, her breasts swinging forward also, and she lowered her panties until they fell of their own weight. She looked up, moving her face from his view between her breasts to the empty triangle between her thighs.

“Dick likes what he sees Margaret, give him a good look. You will feel as though his looking are like little caressing fingers caressing you where ever he looks.” Bob said smugly. Peg then stood with her legs in a wide stance with her hands behind her back as she was taught. Peg was a little amused at Dick’s wide-eyed, opened mouth expression when he saw her shaved mound. The fact that his stare was as heavy on her clit as a caress, the little shaft seemed to buzz on its own, as it got hard and she could feel it wedging her lips apart.

“AHH!” Peg gasped as if she felt his fingers on her clit and she moved her hand to it, but didn’t cover it. Peg’s fingers widened her lips and her thighs slid back and forth as she did her little dance of desperation. Dick’s face became flushed as he realized that he was staring at her clit and that what he was doing was causing Peg to become obviously aroused. The affect of his staring was as real as if he was touching her with his fingers. He tried to avert his attention as his eyes fell on her breasts and her nipples began to harden. Peg’s other hand went to her nipple and began to gently tug it to its full length and thickness.

Bob walked behind Peg and ran his hands over her breasts, not speaking, but pointing out her erect nipples by tweaking them between his thumb and forefinger. “Just look at what your doing!” Bob teased. Then his finger trailed down to her shaved mound and slowly outlined the shape of it. Dick’s eyes were helpless to do anything but follow Bob’s fingers. Peg was embarrassed and becoming aroused because of it.

“Peg stays shaved like this because I told her to. It reminds her of our agreement. I know if she isn’t cleanly shaven we’re in trouble”. Bob explained. “As if she had a choice,” he chuckled to himself. If Peg didn’t shave the itching would be unbearable to her, he made sure of that. Dick’s eyes were glued to Peg’s clit as he struggled to take everything in. Peg’s clit was the largest he had ever seen, not that he had seen that many. It wasn’t so big that it was abnormal, but it certainly was on the large side of normal. Bob was grinning, knowing exactly where Dick was looking and he teased Peg by sliding the hood of her clit back slightly as he parted her lips. The pink glistening head of Peg’s clit was larger than a pencil eraser. Peg stood still, letting Bob hold her breast in one hand and her shaven mound in the other, but her eyes were closing and both the men heard her whimper.

“Sit on the floor, lean against the chair and show us how excited you can get.” Bob instructed.

Peg immediately slid to the floor with her back against the chair with her knees up and apart. Her fingers began work on her clit. She was soon lost in a place just below orgasm as her fingers desperately attempted to take her to a place she wasn’t yet allowed to go. Dick was nearly mesmerized himself as he watched speechless. He looked into Peg’s dreamy eyes and despite her arousal, he could tell that she was embarrassed, but that didn’t stop her, not for a moment.

“Peg won’t be able to come until I tell her she can.” Bob said with a grin as he noted the expression on his face.

“You’re kidding me!” Dick exclaimed.

“Do you want to come for Dick?” Bob asked.

“Yes!” Peg whimpered as her fingers fanned her clit.

“Then you will have to ask Dick for permission.” Bob teased, both Peg and Dick.

“Please Dick, let me come for you.” Peg pleaded as she slid further down to the floor, her thighs opening and closing on her hand in desperation. “Pleeeese Dick.”

“Do you want Peg to come, Dick?” Bob said with a grin. He was drawing Dick into having sex with Peg, even though it wasn’t physical, it was sex none the less, whether Dick realized it or not. Bob and Peg had fantasies about the possibility of the four of them together and he couldn’t resist testing the waters, so to speak.

“Damn,” Dick said as he watched, “Let her come!”

“Bloom little pussy-will-O!” came the command, and Peg instantly came with an intensity that Dick had never witnessed. When her spasms had subsided, Bob allowed Peg only a second or two to experience the embarrassment of what she had just done in front of Dick before Bob gave her the command to get dress and that she would forget everything that had happened from just before he had told her to take off her blouse.

Peg got up mechanically and dressed. Dick’s unbelieving eyes darted between Peg and Bob as he watched.

Once Peg was fully dressed as she had been, she looked warmly at Dick as if nothing had ever happened.

“If you go storming over there making accusations and demands she is going to get angry and it’s just going to make things worse.” Peg said, a little breathless and distracted without knowing exactly why, but she had her suspensions. She could feel the afterglow and her wetness. A quick glance at Dick’s crotch told Peg that what ever she had done, it was obvious that she had gotten Dick very arroused, but what ever it was, it didn’t include and relief for the poor guy.

“What do you suggest?” Dick stammered, his mind reeling with the sheer erotic absurdity of everything that was happening around him.

“Jane wants you to be dominant and she wants to be submissive to you. You just can’t march over there right now, given the stress that your relationship is under at the moment. If you are in agreement, Peg and I will help you set her up so you can assume that role and it will give her an excuse to assume her role”. Bob said over Peg’s shoulder. “Are you up for that?”

“You bet your ass I am,” Dick stated flatly.

“In a way I am doing just that,” Bob said, giving Peg a quick slap on her backside.

“Have you ever thought of, you know, having sex with us?” Peg asked in a very playful mood.

“Actually Jane has mentioned it a few times in our fantasies when we make love. Afterward she would ask me if I would really be interested. I always thought that she was testing me and would be mad as hell if I said yes. Now I’m not so sure.” Dick confessed as he struggled to take in all that was happening and never gave a thought to hiding the truth of his answer.

“Is that a yes or no?” Bob asked, pressing the issue.

“Bob, Damn it, have you forgotten what your wife looks like! What guy in his right mind wouldn’t?” Dick exclaimed, more than a little flustered.

“Ok, I don’t know where things would lead. Go home, think about it, and think about how you would feel and what you think that it might to do your marriage. If you want to go ahead with it, we’ll hatch a little trap for her. For now, go home, act normally and we’ll see what happens.” Bob told him.

Dick went home confused, horny and feeling a little hot under the collar, but he kept it under control and out of sight. Jane was there, red eyed waiting for him.

“We have to talk”, Jane told him as he walked in the door. “Our marriage is falling apart around us and I don’t want it to happen.”

“We will talk,” Dick shot back, “but for now I’m only going to say that I love you and that I will do anything and everything to make things better. You had better make up your mind to do the same. I have a few things to work out in my mind right now and that’s all I’m going to say.”

Dick’s gruff and forceful demeanor took Jane by surprise. It was what she had hoped for, yet it scared her a little and she found her self leaning back on her heels a bit, wondering what it was that he was thinking about. The shock of it was more than enough for her mind to snap to the decision that she would indeed do anything to make things better. The emotion of the moment was a significant event of such power as to change her conditioned response.

Dick was quiet all day and into the evening, speaking only when it was absolutely necessary. Jane had attempted to be tender and loving but her attempts were rebuffed. Something that she was not at all used to and she was confused. The fear and concern she was feeling reinforced the strength of her new conviction.

At eight that night Dick picked up the phone and simply told Bob that it was a go.

Later Dick and Jane went to bed, Dick felt her arm reach over his chest to cuddle and Dick swung over her, pinning her arms over her head. “When I want you, I am going to take you, on my terms.” He leaned forward and gave her a rough but deep kiss and rolled over so that his back was toward her.

Jane lay there with mixed feelings streaming through her mind in total confusion and frustration. He had been forceful, she thought, but forceful in his rejection of her. He said that he loved her, yet he didn’t apparently want her. All she did know was that she wanted him more than ever and was afraid that she was going to loose him. She turned over and tried to sleep, but it was slow in coming. She could tell that he was asleep.

“How could he sleep, without this being resolved?” she thought to herself and found the question even more unsettling. Without admitting it to her self, deep down, she had always believed that it would be Dick who would bend his feelings for her; it would be Dick who made the concessions. The reality that she was no longer confident about that belief shook her to her very roots. The near panic realization that she not only wanted him, she needed him and would be lost without him flashed through her mind and it nearly took her breath away as her heart raced.