The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following story depicts explicit sexual behavior and is written for adults. If you are not over 18 years of age, do not read further.

This work is copyrighted © 2003 by Ce. All other rights reserved.

“Hidden Hinges-Swinging Both Ways”

By Ce

Chapter Twenty Three

The web sit was up only a few days and they began receiving mail from women with a broad range of stories, all wanting to share their experiences and make a connection with others who were making the same discoveries about themselves.

Dear FLLR654,

I am very interest in obtaining information about your society and I am both hopeful and grateful for your addressing the needs of so many of us. The following is my story.

My husband and I have been married for 5 years now. A few years ago our love for each other began to cool. Our lovemaking turned from love making to sex, filling a physical need more than an emotional one. When we bothered with foreplay it became increasingly rough fantasy or adult videos. A few months ago He suggested that we use hypnosis to improve our love making. I was very skeptical. I did go along with it however. We went to a hypnotist who claimed to specialize in improving the sexual side of relationships. He trained my husband how to induce hypnosis and my husband began to press me toward swapping. I had never done or even considered such a thing, but eventually I was worn down and I agreed to try it, if only once. He had made a connection with a group and he arranged for us to attend a small party. I was apprehensive, but I agreed. He told me that I was to wear a skirt and blouse, bra and panties, shoes, and that was all. I found the outfit that he had bought for me laid out on the bed. The stockings were black lace thigh huggers that just couldn’t go any higher. The tops of them touched the little black thong that was to be my panties. The bra was sheer lace and my pink nipples were clearly visible. The skirt was surprisingly conservative, short, but not too short. The blouse was also conservative but the neckline was cut low and straight across which showed a lot of cleavage.

There were five other couples there when we arrived and it was obvious that they had been waiting for us. To my surprise they were very nice and people with whom I found it easy to be friends with. I immediately warmed to our hostess and as it turned out, we became very good friends. We had a pleasant meal and lots of wine afterward. Soon after that, the host and hostess announced that the games were to begin. The lights were dimmed and my husband and I followed everyone into the living room.

We all made a circle around a small low padded bench that was an odd shape. I had no idea what its purpose was and that was probably a good thing, given how things worked out.

We women were in an inner circle looking inward and the men were behind us. It began by our host removing the skirt of the hostess. The man to his right then removed the skirt of his partner and so on around the circle. The men of course, were fondling us continually as this all going on. My husband’s touch was rough and controlling which did little to turn me on. Watching what was happening to the other women however was having a strong effect. I heard my husband chuckle as his hands left my breasts and proceeded to unfasten my skirt. I felt it fall the length of my legs and puddle about my ankles. Like the rest of the women, I stepped out of it and slid it backward with my foot. My husband’s hands immediately lifted the bottom of my blouse and his hands began to rub my mound. I couldn’t help becoming aroused even more as I noticed many in the circle had shifted their attention from the next woman loosing her skirt to my husbands hands and the expression on my face. They all seemed to be looking at me! I was embarrassed beyond belief, but surprised at how aroused that it made me.

Once one revolution was completed, the men rotated around us by one woman. I was a little uneasy as I realized my husband was now behind the woman next to me and a strange set of hands were touching me. I soon welcomed his touch that seemed to know the exact place and pressure to melt me into putty beneath his fingertips. I watched as the host removed the blouse of the woman in front of him, leaving her with just her bra and panties and stockings. It became apparent that all the women were dressed in the same underwear that I was wearing. So it went, around the circle. I quivered with excitement as yet another strangers fingers slid up my thighs to find the tops of my stockings. Unavoidable and obviously intentional, his fingers brushed along the length of the wedge of my thong as they proceeded from front to back before slowly sliding my stocking down my leg. Standing there in just my bra and panties, being fondled by a strange man, being so obviously watched, was getting me more excited than I had thought that I would be or could be. I was embarrassed by the thought that everyone might see how wet my panties had become. I was also aware that it wasn’t just the hands that were getting me excited. Watching the other women being stripped and fondled was getting me hot. I denied it to myself, but when my husband and I watched adult videos, there was always a segment where women were making love to other women. I always reacted more to that than any other combination. We lost our bras and I wondered what was going to happen after we lost our panties. I seemed to be mesmerized by the variety of shapes and sizes of the women’s breasts and the sight of them being fondled was as arousing to me as the caresses I was feeling being given to my own. I felt my thong being lowered by the host and the realization that I was completely naked and that everyone was watching made me shiver with excitement. He cupped my mound and I was putty in his hand. Through no conscious thought, I realized that I was bending my knees slightly and parting them, affording his probing fingers more access. My behavior had become shameless as I mindlessly sort more intense stimulation. I was watching the other women from eyes that were mostly closed but couldn’t help notice that all eyes seemed to be on me. Finally every woman was naked and the woman beside me in front of the host dropped to her knees and freed his cock from his pants. He started to remove his cloths and she didn’t stop sucking his cock until he was naked. I couldn’t take my eyes off her mouth and his cock. When he was completely undressed, the next woman took the same position. Finally, I looked to my right and saw my husband trying to remove his cloths as the woman in front of him sucked on his cock. He tried desperately to pull away from her as he removed his pants, but she was having none of it. I knew the expression on his face and what was sure to come. His hands were stuck in the sleeves of his shirt and he struggled to free himself so that he could stop the woman, he failed. He couldn’t control himself and she was giving him no mercy as she continued to stroke and suck him. Suddenly her mouth left him and she leaned to one side and laughed just as he released the pressure into the center of the circle as the woman continued to pump him dry. He was embarrassed and humiliated by the hoots and chuckles but there was no place to hide. Because of what happened to him, he never mentioned that he wanted to return after that first night.

By the time it was my turn, I was wild and I couldn’t get my mouth around the guy fast enough. He looked down at me with amusement as I franticly proceeded to lower his zipper. He was magnificent! When he was undressed, I reluctantly stood and took my place in front of him when all of the men were naked. The hostess then came across the circle and took me by the hand. My husband was the first man out, and I was there fore, the woman chosen for the circle. She laid me on the bench and spread my legs. My legs were bound wide apart and a belt was secured around my waist so that I couldn’t get off the bench but I was somewhat upright and could see around me. I was helplessly excited. I had expected to be at the mercy and pleasure of the men there. I was a little in shock as I watched the Hostess kneel b etween my legs, I felt her tongue as I watched her begin to caress me with long slow strokes between my lips ending with playful flicks over the bud and shaft of my clit. My back was lowered and my head was bent back and I felt another woman’s mound brush my face, two others began to tease my breasts. I had never tasted, never touched smelt the aroma of another woman like that, but I was in frenzy. My tongue darted out and I began to lick like a starved kitten drinking sweet cream. I was totally lost, completely immersed in the lust that I was experiencing and my whole body shook as I came. It was my initiation into the group. After I had caught my breath, women took their turn on the bench and I made love to each of them for just a moment or two, as the rest watched.

Then, two at a time, I did the same for all of the men; all except my husband who still hadn’t recovered any possibility of performance. I’m not sure with whom my husband ended up with, I ended up with the hostess and it was the most wonderful lovemaking that I had ever experienced.

It was the next morning, as I lay thinking about the evening, that I realized how much I loved making love to the women.

My husband and I are no longer together and I am ok with that. I do know that I need to love a woman and I am hoping that you can help me meet someone and to become a part of a community that welcomes and supports women like myself.

Dear FLLR654,

Thank you for the good work that you are doing. My husband and I are happily married, yet we have had problems. We took the advise of a friend and sort help from a hypno-therapist. A secret that I had attempted to suppress turned out to be at the root of our problems. Once the secret was out in the open we were all right again. I have written my story, our story below. I have hopes that you might be able help us find a solution by helping us meet women with whom I can form meaningful relationships.

You will perhaps find it odd, and probably silly but I found that it was easier for me to put all of this down in the form of a story. I suppose it allowed me a sense of some distance and anonymity, at least in my mind. Somehow writing “Sara” rather than “me” has made it easier. Truth be known, there are things that I don’t fully remember and have been told to me by my husband and Doctor Taylor. Making those things known through writing a story just seemed easier as well.

My story

It was the last appointment of the day and Dr. Taylor’s thoughts were beginning to turn toward home when his secretary knocked on his door and gently opened it.

“The Gilberts are here.” She said sweetly before she ushered them in.

Dr. Taylor looked up and smiled as he rose up from behind his desk to greet them.

“Good afternoon, he said, extending his hand, I’m Doctor Taylor.”

“Good afternoon, Doctor, “my name is Tom Gilbert and this is my wife Sara.”

“Tom, Sara, it’s nice to meet you. Won’t you have a seat?” Dr. Taylor said, directing them to two comfortable overstuffed leather chairs in front of his desk.

Tom and Sara took their seats and glanced around at the impressive office with walls covered with degrees and artwork.

“What can I do for you?” Dr. Taylor asked as he closely studied the pair before him. He was particularly looking at Tom for any signs of chauvinistic arrogance that he had often seen in many of the husbands that showed up in his office with their wives saw done.

“We really aren’t sure what you can do.” Tom said, taking the lead.

“Than, perhaps you can tell me what you hope for. Dr. Taylor said patiently, encouraged by the fact that what ever they hoped for, it didn’t appear to be a whim or fantasy that they were working toward. “Who’s idea was it to come to me?”

“I’m the one who suggested it,” Sara said, her voice filled with a little anxiety.

“There is no need to feel nervous Sara. Why don’t you just tell me what it is that is bothering you and what you hope I can do for you? After I have an understanding of what it is that you hope for, I will explain to you what it is that I do, what my limitations are, what I am willing to do, and if it seems that I can help, we can go from there.” Dr. Taylor said with a comforting smile and a soft voice that encouraged Sara to continue.

Sara took a deep breath and began. “Tom and I have, are, very happily married,” she said, looking over to Tom who confirmed her statement with a smile and a gentle squeeze of Sara’s hand indicating his support and approval yet again for what they were about to do. “We have been married now for ten years, she continued. We are perfectly suited for each other and compliment each other in every way, that is, except in one aspect of our marriage.”

Dr. Taylor had seen this before and heard similar stories. He was curious if this was going to be the first couple that had reasonable expectations and responsible goals for coming to him.

“Right from the beginning, Tom’s, ah,” she paused with embarrassment, “ah, libido has always been much stronger than mine. He’s been wonderful,” she said, looking over toward Tom lovingly. “He’s been so patient and kind, right from the first night. He’s been frustrated and disappointed, I know, but he keeps on trying.”

“Trying?” Dr. Taylor asked

“To get me interested.” Sara confessed. “We have had long talks about it and we both agree that sex in our relationship is so important and he has done absolutely everything he can to make our sex live wonderful, I’m just a dud, I guess. I don’t know why I don’t seem to have the interest that other women seem to have, or why I am so inhibited.”

“I seriously doubt that you are a “dud” Sara, you are a beautiful woman who should be at her peak when it comes to your interest in sex and it is obvious that the two of you are very much in love. Why don’t you tell me about how you feel about your sexuality.” Dr. Taylor suggested.

“I never think about sex, that is, other than how I wished I could be. I mean, I have never fantasized, or, you know, masturbated.” Sara said with difficulty.

“Never?” Dr. Taylor questioned, thinking that her statement was somewhat difficult to believe.

“Well,” blushing a little, “a few times when I was younger, experimenting and curious as to what my friends were talking about, but not now.

“Once we get into it, she really enjoys it though.” Tom contributed, “I mean, she doesn’t have any problem with orgasms.”

“Is that true Sara?” Dr. Taylor asked.

“Yes, it is. Sometimes I think I have a male kind of response to sex and Tom has the female kind. I mean, I’m a kind of wham-bam- think you sir kind of girl,” Sara said with a cute little self-conscious grin. “I know that Tom would like to work up to it, I mean play sexy little games, set the mood,—you know what I mean. Me, well, I’m happy just to go to bed and if my batteries are charged, have Tom start to caress me and I get going. Once I’m into it, I really enjoy it and I seldom fail to have an orgasm.” Sara said, becoming more comfortable with the subject.

“What do you mean by that?” Dr. Taylor asked, pleased that Sara seemed to be loosening up a bit.

“I know that Tom could do it every day, more even.” Sara said with a smile as she looked over to Tom and squeezed his thigh. “Me, well I need a few days in between to build up a kind of sexual energy before I am responsive to his caresses.”

“What happens if you wait more than that, say a week or two? Do you begin to think about sex then?” The doctor asked.

“Not really, I mean not from any need I have. I think about Tom and how he must be feeling. There have been a couple of times when Tom has been away and I have thought of how much he must need me. I have never asked, I have just kind of thought that he must kind of take care of things by himself. You know what I mean.” Sara said blushing deeply. “I feel terrible about that to, I mean, I should be taking care of him, meeting his needs. I mean, isn’t that what a wife is supposed to do?”

“Tom, if Sara was exactly like you would want her to be sexually, how would she act?” Dr. Taylor asked, shifting his attention to Tom with out commenting on Sara’s question.

“I’ve thought a lot about this. I’m not looking for a nymphomaniac. It would be wonderful if Sara thought of her self as being as sexy as I think that she is. There is nothing that makes a woman sexier than feeling sexy. I would love it if she were a little naughty, a little mischievous, playful and seductive. I admit to wondering sometimes how it is that she can love me as I know that she does and knowing how important I think that sex is to our relationship, why she doesn’t at least try. Then I realize that she has tried and if you just don’t feel it, you can’t fake it. Faking it, though I appreciate her effort, just doesn’t cut it.” Tom said, looking over to Sara to give her the assurance that he loved her.

“Have you ever felt that way, naughty, playful and seductive. How do you feel about your body, Sara?” The doctor asked.

“I have never felt that I was sexy. Well, that’s not true. For a short time right after we had our son, I felt kind of sexy and I did think about wanting sex. I guess it was a hormone thing. It was wonderful; I wished that I did feel that way. But the feeling went away too quickly. If it hadn’t been for that short time, I don’t think that I would understand what Tom has been talking about. I would love it if I could feel like that all of the time.” Sara said with a shy twinkle in her eye.

“How do you feel about your body Sara? Do you let Tom see you nude?” the doctor ventured further, encouraged by Sara becoming more open with her thoughts.

“No, not often and never intentionally. I do know that he finds me attractive and that he would like to see me like that, but I’m just not comfortable displaying myself, even for him.” Sara said with a regrettable tone to her voice.

“Is there anything else Tom? How about the ways that you make love?” the doctor asked.

“Well, Tom hesitated, his face blushing. I’m not used to talking about this, other than the two of us, he said, looking over to Sara. Even then I don’t talk about it to Sara very often, practically never now. I know how she feels about it. I would love to have oral sex, I mean both giving and receiving. But I know that Sara isn’t comfortable with it.” Tom looked over to Sara and saw that she was looking down.

Sara looked up, sadness rather than embarrassment was in her eyes. “I know that Tom wants that. It just doesn’t seem right to me.”

“Would you like to feel good about oral sex, Sara?” the doctor asked.

“Yes, I want desperately to please Tom, I just can’t seem to get passed the feeling that it somehow just isn’t natural. Immoral.” Sara responded.

“How do you feel when Tom performs oral sex on you, I presume that he has.” The doctor asked in a rather matter of fact tone.

Sara’s blush deepening, she responded by first looking up with her head still bowed slightly. “He has, he got me really going and when I felt him sliding down, I tried to stop him, but he was determined. On one side, it felt wonderful, but the feeling was offset by my damn inhibitions. It ended up being kind of neutral and I was glad when he came back up.” Sara said softly.

“Tell me what your typical lovemaking is apt to be like.” Dr. Taylor asked, aware that the description might be embarrassing, but was confident that they had progressed to a point of honesty and openness that would enable Sara to answer. The fact that she was so genuinely desperately searching for help had allowed them to come this far so quickly.

“ Tom, I think has figured our about how long it takes for me to build to a receptive mood. We get into bed with out any pretense. I will change in front of him, always with my back towards him. He always watches me and I am glad that he is still interested, but I can’t seem to get comfortable with him seeing my front naked. We will be lying there, side by side, on our backs. He will turn to me and start to caress me. In a few minutes I will start to get excited and I will ask him to tell me a story while he is caressing me.” Sara told him.

“A story?” The doctor questioned.

“Yes, we have found that once I get aroused, my arousal is increased if he tells me a sexy story. Tom has gotten quite good at it. While Tom is caressing me, I will reach over and caress him. When I’m just about to have an orgasm, Tom will get on top of me.” Sara continued.

“Do you find intercourse pleasurable, I mean, does your pleasure come more from the caresses and fantasy, or from intercourse?” The doctor questioned.

“Actually, I think that I would have an orgasm by his just caressing me and sometimes the physical act of stopping the rhythm by his getting on top of me distracts me a little. But if he didn’t, I mean...it would be very messy, won’t it.” Sara said, her face an even brighter shade of red.

“Ok, I think that I have an understanding of what you are hoping for. I have had a lot of couples come to me that I have turned away. As a matter of fact, you are the first couple who I think, or want, to help. Most of the women come in here, dragged or coerced by their husbands. They might want to please or submit to their husband’s wishes, but have no wish to change themselves. The husbands typically are looking for a way to make their wives sex crazed by snapping their fingers. I have absolutely no desire or inclination to satisfy those requests and I would be showing you the door if I thought for a minute that those were your goals.” Doctor Taylor informed them.

“Sara, you are the one that I would be working with mostly. But you aren’t the only one. Tom will be involved with this also. If you didn’t want this for yourself, I wouldn’t even consider going forward. I am interested in improving and strengthening a marriage, not just spicing it up. That being said, I’m far from a prude. While spice may be short on nutrition, spice makes the meal more appealing and over all, feeds the relationship and makes it healthy.

I do not have any notions as to what is right or wrong for two consenting adults who are committed to each other do for each other. Fantasy is a rich source of spice. It is only when those fantasies are tried out as reality that serious trouble can occur. Tom, there is the saying that absolute power corrupts absolutely. I know of too many instances where a husband has become intoxicated with a new power and freedom over their wives. They try out things that they have fantasized about once their wives have given up their inhibitions about them. A typical example is of a man who has fantasized about taking pictures of his wife. They might play a little centerfold photography game and she allows him to take pictures of her while she poses, or they decide to make their own adult video. These are the kinds of things that can be extremely damaging. These images all too often fall into unintended hands and end up on the Internet, destroying a healthy marriage. The wife is always vulnerable to exposure by a man whom she had trusted and is now separated from and who harbors ill will. It’s a scary thought, and that is exactly how I want you to feel.

Tom, I must be sure that the two of you always have respect and concern for the well being of the other and that anything that you do is with the awareness of what could potentially go wrong. I know that you already feel this way, I wouldn’t have gone this far if I didn’t, but I would insist that you submit to suggestions that nothing is more important than your love for Sara and that you would never make Sara do anything that might endanger your relationship. Would you be willing to do that?” The doctor asked seriously. There could be no doubt about how strongly he felt about what he had told them.

“We weren’t sure of what this hypnotism, mind control thing was all about. We weren’t sure if we wanted to submit to such control by a person such as yourself, despite your wonderful reputation. What you are telling us has given us a great deal of comfort and has lifted our concerns from us. Yes, of course I would want the suggestions you have described. In truth, I don’t think that they are different from the heart felt convictions that I already have.” Tom said sincerely.

“Good, Sara, do you feel the same way?” The doctor asked as he looked Sara directly in the eye.

“Yes, I most certainly do.” Sara assured him.

“Let me explain a little about how hypnotism works. There are a lot of misconceptions about it. Perhaps after we have talked about it and I have answered any questions about it, you will feel even more comfortable.

The sub conscious and the conscious mind are always in play, always. They are like the two ends of a teeter-totter. Usually one side is higher and the other suppressed. It is very energy consuming to be in a conscious mode, therefore we have a kind of preprogramming for the things that we do repetitiously. That is the subconscious kicking in. An example might be driving your car. You might find yourself further along in your journey than you realized. You know that you must have gone through an area to get to where you are now, but you just can’t remember going through it. You were thinking about other things. Or you might find yourself turning in a direction that you hadn’t intended, as if you were on an automatic pilot that caused you to turn in a direction when you weren’t paying attention. If, however, something had happened, such as a child jumping out in front of you while you were driving in such a state, your consciousness would instantly rise to the surface and you would react to the emergency.

Hypnosis is your mind being willingly led, it is your concentration and imagination that allows your subconscious to be raised and open for suggestion. Your consciousness is used to open the possibility of this happening and is never far away. If a suggestion is given to you that you intellectually or consciously do not want to accept, than your consciousness will rise up against it. As trust and confidence is a big part of the process, suggestions contrary to what you want can be a serious breach of that trust and confidence and can destroy any possibility of success. For that reason, the person leading you must always be mindful of this and be careful not to lead you away from your intellectually wishes, whether that be Tom or myself in this case. We must know your feelings consciously about something. Remember that it is your consciousness that is standing guard.” The Doctor said, pausing for a moment for them to gather their thoughts.

“How is it possible for a stage hypnotist to make people do things that they wouldn’t ordinarily do?” Tom asked

“Well for one thing, the hypnotist is leading that person to do what ever is suggested to them. It may be that the subject would do what is asked of them if the circumstances were such that the subject could claim that what they did was beyond their control.

You might ask, in the case of oral sex for example, how could that inhibition be over come if the subconscious value system is programmed to think that the act is wrong. If the conscious decision has been made that the act is seen as being allowable and proper, the sub conscious can be reprogrammed to accept a new standard, again, it is the conscious that is standing guard. If the suggestion is given to accept a repugnant and reprehensible act, having sex with a child for example, the conscious mind jumps in and won’t allow it.

The subconscious and the conscious are also like a pad of paper. The top half made up of white sheets representing the consciousness and the bottom half made up of yellow sheets, representing the sub consciousness. We all constantly receive messages about ourselves and the world that we live in. I am sure that you have heard of the power of positive thinking. If you make a mark, a statement, on the top sheets often enough, an impression of the mark is eventually left on the sheets below it. If we continually say that we can, we eventually begin to believe it at a subconscious level. The same holds true with negative statements, if we are continually told that we can’t that we aren’t beautiful, that something is wrong and repugnant, we eventually take those statements as truth and they become a part of our sub consciousness.

Our behavior is also a part of our sub consciousness. Turning in a direction that we usually take on the highway, or reacting to an event. It has been said that if we react the same way twice to a given situation, we are programmed to respond to that situation in the same way until a significant event alters that programming. Becoming angry and counter productive rather than remaining calm and in control of a situation such as an argument is typical of what I am talking about.

A significant event is something traumatic which emotionally flips back the white sheets of consciousness and a response is written directly onto the yellow sheets of the consciousness.

An example is a woman who goes to a doctor with an ailment. She is in a state of high anxiety. The doctor tells her that she will “just have to live with it.” Her subconscious is bare and takes the suggestion; wrongly interpreting it as that she can’t live with out it and as a consequence, her subconscious, wanting to maintain her life, makes sure she has the symptoms long after the illness has gone.

An other example is a young person who is having difficulty learning something and is filled with the anxiety that their parent will be furious that they haven’t learned it. The young person is confronted with an angry and domineering parent who yells at the child that they are stupid, and will never be able to learn or amount to anything. The child’s subconscious believes it and the child has difficulty learning there after.

Still another is being told that a particular act of lovemaking is morally wrong and reflects on who we are as an individual. Even after we have confronted the issue i ntellectually and have intellectually reached a conclusion contrary to what has been told to us, the sub conscious program on those yellow sheets will still exert influence to off set our conscious beliefs.

A trigger or post hypnotic suggestion is an instruction which automatically flips back the pages and places the subject in a deep hypnotic state or causes the subject to carryout a suggestion given to them at an earlier time.

“Do you have any questions at this point?” Dr. Taylor asks, looking deeply into their eyes for any sign of confusion.

“You have given us a lot to think about, but I think I have a clear understanding of what hypnosis is. You have cleared up a lot of questions and removed a lot of concerns. I’m sure as time goes on, we will have some, but right now, I’m pretty much at ease with the whole thing, how about you Hun? Tom asked.

“I have one, if you can give a person the suggestion not to remember something that happened, as I have heard that you can, How can we be sure that something hasn’t been suggested that we would be unhappy with?” Sara asked.

“That’s a very good question Sara, I am very pleased that you have asked it because it tells me that you will be aware of potential problems.

This whole process is based on trust, but that is not to say that one should not trust and verify. I will insist that all of our sessions are video taped.” Dr. Taylor said, motioning to a video camera. I do this for two reasons; The first is a selfish reason, I need to protect myself. We are talking about working in two very sensitive areas, mind control, though the term is not accurate but is held as a common belief and concern, and the area of sex. I need to be able to verify what actually happens in our sessions and that all time has been accounted for. Secondly, this will assure you that you can see the tapes at any time and that you will know what has been done. These tapes are always held in a secure vault with you files, so if you want to see one, you will have to give us a few minutes to retrieve it if it is an older tape. Another thing will be that in most cases, I will ask that you both be here and observe the session while the other is being hypnotized. Are there any other questions?” The doctor asked, glancing at his watch.

“I think that that was my only concern.” Sara said.

“Ok then, inducing a state of hypnosis is a skill that is enhanced by practice, by the subject as well as the hypnotist. If you are ready, I suggest that I hypnotize you both and that you practice self-hypnosis until our next session.

Starting with Sara, Dr. Taylor began the induction by having Sara visualizing her eyelids being glued shut, relaxing her facial mussels and then the rest of her body, tension flowing out from her fingertips and toes until she was completely relaxed. Counting backward from ten, Sara visualized the pages of the pad representing her conscious and subconscious being turned until a page half way through the yellow pages was turned up and she was deeply in a state of hypnosis. She was in a place of complete comfort and peace, a place that she would eagerly want to return to at Dr. Taylor’s command.

Both Sara and Tom were in agreement and were a little surprised at the process of induction and the sense of awareness while being under. They received instruction regarding self-hypnosis and they both left feeling wonderfully at peace with the world and with their decision to seek therapy with Dr. Taylor.

Session two

A week later the Gilberts arrived for their second session, again, the last appointment of the day. Dr. Taylor greeted them warmly as he directed them to be seated. Without comment, he started the VCR and the Gilberts only casually noticed the tiny red light go on beneath the camera. At a low level of consciousness, it gave them a sense of security.

“How did things go this week, did you both practice self-hypnosis?” The doctor asked.

“ We did,” Tom said, “at least once each day.” “And did you find it easier to go deeper as the week progressed?” Dr. Taylor inquired.

“We both agree that we did,” Sara said. “I was delighted at how relaxed I was able to feel after I did it. I found that I was looking forward to the time I set aside to do it.”

“Good, now Sara, I want you to go first, is that alright with you?” The doctor asked.

“Yes, of course. I’ve been looking forward to it.” Sara said quickly with an enthusiasm that the doctor found promising.

“Sleep Sara.” Dr. Taylor said in a soft but firm voice. It was a trigger that he had given her in their first session and Sara immediately closed her eyes and her body relaxed in the over stuffed leather chair. Tom watched, still amazed at the ease and completeness of the Doctors control over Sara.

“Sara, you are riding on a soft comfortable pillow. You are drifting deeper into a state of complete comfort and security. Free of all concerns, you feel a sense of joy and well being, drifting deeper into this ever more pleasant state, you feel loved, warm and secure, with out care, you have left all of your concerns far behind, you only hear my voice, totally relaxed and pleased with your self.” The doctor instructed.

Dr. Taylor smiled with satisfaction as both he and Tom observed the relaxed expression of bliss on Sara’s face.

“Tom, I have considered your requests and I think that we can accomplish them all. I believe that the first step is to allow Sara to be pleased with her self and have an understanding of how important sex is to your relationship. If you will permit me, I will give Sara some suggestions that I think will help her with this.” The doctor said softly.

“Of course, Sara and I have complete faith in you, please, go ahead.” Tom said eagerly.

“Sara, you are free to answer my questions honestly and completely. You need not to be embarrassed or inhibited in anyway. You will feel a wonderful sense of freedom in the knowledge that you are loved and cared for unconditionally. What ever you say will only make the feelings of love for you stronger; you will feel wonderful that you can say anything freely. Do you understand Sara?” The doctor continued.

“Yes” Sara said sweetly, her eyes still closed

“Do you love Tom, Sara”? The doctor asked.

“Yes” Sara responded.

“How much do you love Tom?” The doctor questioned.

“With all of my heart, he is my world.” Sara said with soft sincerity.

“Tom loves you as much Sara, do you know that?” The doctor asked.

“Yes” Sara responded.

“Making love is a very special way of showing Tom how much you love him Sara. Do you want to tell Tom you love him?”

“Yes”

“Making love is for giving the one you love pleasure Sara. Do you want to give Tom that very special pleasure of making love?” The doctor continued.

“Yes” Sara said.

“A very important part of making love is being completely free with the one you love. Tom thinks that your body is beautiful Sara. Are you pleased that Tom thinks that your body is beautiful, beautiful and sexy? The doctor persisted.

“Yes” Sara affirmed.

“Seeing your body gives Tom pleasure. Do you want to give Tom pleasure Sara?” The doctor said while Tom watched spell bound.

“Yes” Sara said again.

“Tom is sexually aroused by seeing your body Sara. You will feel pleasure in Tom becoming aroused by seeing your body Sara. You will feel beautiful and sexy and feel wonderful about yourself and your body Sara.” The doctor suggested.

“I well wonderful about myself.” Sara repeated.

“When Tom whispers in your ear “Hi beautiful” you will feel beautiful. You will be very pleased with the way your body looks and you will have the strong urge to model in the nude for Tom. You will feel very seductive and you will want to arouse Tom sexually. When will you feel this way Sara?” The doctor said, giving Sara the trigger words.

“When Tom whispers “Hi beautiful” in my ear.” Sara repeated.

“That’s right Sara, when Tom whispers “Hi beautiful” in your ear you will feel beautiful. You will want to model in the nude for Tom and you will feel very seductive. You will want to arouse Tom sexually.” The doctor reinforced.

“I am going to count to three now Sara. As I count, you will slowly awaken. By the time I say three, you will have no memory of my giving you these suggestions, but you will respond just as we have said, each time Tom whispers in your ear “Hi beautiful” After I say three you will feel wonderfully rested and a sense of joy and love for Tom.

“1...2....3” The Doctor said as he brought Sara out of her state of hypnosis.

Sara’s eyes flitter open and a warm sweet smile fills her face as she looks lovingly over to Tom whose face is beaming.

“How are you feeling Sara?” Dr. Taylor asked

“Wonderful, Sara said, looking over to Tom and placing her hand on his knee. I love you, she whispered.

“Tom, its your turn. Are you ready?” The doctor asked.

“Yes,” Tom said, making himself comfortable in his chair.

Moments later Tom was as deeply under as Sara had been.

“Tom, do you love Sara?” The doctor asked.

“Yes” Tom said in response.

“How much do you love Sara? Tom.” The doctor asked, glancing over to Sara.

“Sara is everything to me, I love her with all of my heart.” Tom said with a bit of emotion.

“Is there anything more important to you than your love for Sara and her happiness and well being?” The doctor asked.

“No, nothing” Tom responded.

“Sara wants to please you Tom, Sara loves you Tom. Do you know that?” The doctor asked.

“Yes” Tom said.

“You will always protect her Tom. That is your responsibility.” The doctor instructed.

“Yes, protect her.” Tom said, “that is my responsibility.”

“I am going to count to three now. When I say three, you will awaken, you will feel wonderfully rested and filled with joy and love for Sara.

“1..2...3” The doctor said softly.

Tom’s eyes flutter open and a broad smile fills Dr. Taylor’s face as he observes the almost love struck expressions of the two before him. They look as if they were just going on their honeymoon.

“I think that we have done well today. I will have an appointment open for you next week if you like.” Doctor Taylor suggested.

“We would, yes, but I have a request,” Tom said. It is getting very difficult for me to take time off so that we can come here together. We both feel very comfortable with you. Would it be possible for us to come separately for a couple of weeks, just until I finish up a project that I am working on?”

“Of course,” Dr. Taylor said. “If it is convenient for you, I will make an appointment for Sara next week at the same time, and one for you.... when?”

“Well actually, I was thinking of skipping a couple of weeks if you thought that I could catch up with out hurting our progress.” Tom said.

“I would of course, prefer you to be here, but would it be possible for you to call and we will consult after Sara’s appointment.” The doctor said cautiously.

“Yes, I can do that, that would be wonderful.” Tom said.

“Fine then, Sara, I will see you next week and Tom, I will be talking to you.” The doctor said, ending the session.

Session three

“How did you week go Sara?” Dr. Taylor asked after Sara was comfortable.

“I know that it must have been something that you did” Sara said with a deep blush, “but Tom and I were alone in our bedroom in the middle of the afternoon. He whispered in my ear that I was beautiful and I had this urge to do a little strip tease for him. I pretended I was a model and took off all my cloths while he pretended to take pictures of me. I could see by the bulge in his pants and the expression on his face that he was getting aroused. The more I took off, the more aroused he got and the more aroused and naughty I got. By the time I took off my panties, I was behaving disgracefully, but I loved it. I wouldn’t have believed that I was capable of displaying my entire body that way. I guess I was almost seeing my body through Tom’s eyes and it was wonderful. I just wanted to please him so much and by the urgency that we made love, I don’t think that there is any question that I did.” Sara said beaming.

“That’s wonderful Sara, are you pleased yourself?” The doctor asked, rather pleased himself.

“Yes, the way I was feeling was just the way I had hoped that I would, thank you.” Sara said with gratitude.

“Good, are you ready to go further?” The doctor inquired.

“I don’t know how it could possibly be better, but yes, I’m thrilled.” Sara said quickly.

Moments later, Sara was again deep in a hypnotic state and ready for suggestions.

“Sara, I am going to help you think about the pleasure you give Tom and you receive your self. I am going to help you think of your self as very sexually attractive, especially to Tom. Do you want that Sara?” The doctor asked.

“Yes” Sara confirmed.

“Tom would like you to think of making love to him at times when you are not in the bedroom as well. He wants you to think about wanting to make love to him at other times so you can make your lovemaking playful, even naughty and seductive. Think about making love to him so you can look forward to doing it, plan for it.” Would you like that as well Sara?” The doctor said cautiously.

“Yes” Sara confirmed.

“Sara, the next time you take a bath or shower, you are going to shave off all of your pubic hair. You won’t think about it until you are cleanly shaven and you run your hand over yourself and feel how smooth you are. Tom will be very pleased that you have done this for him. It will show Tom that you love him and that you think about pleasing him. The fact that you are shaven will be a little love secret between the two of you. Every time you shave, every time you see yourself shaven or go to the bathroom, you will feel delightfully naughty and you will think about how much Tom likes to see you. You will think of how much you like making love to Tom. You will keep yourself shaven Sara, cleanly shave. When you feel any stubble you will feel that you have disappointed Tom and that you have to shave as soon as you possibly can.” Will you do that Sara?” The doctor asked.

“Yes” Sara said.

“I am going to count to three Sara. When I reach three you will open your eyes, feel wonderfully rested and not remember that I have given you these instructions, but you will do as I have instructed you.

“1..2...3” Doctor Taylor said as he led Sara back.

A day later Tom called. “Thanks Dr. Taylor. I know that I don’t have to tell you what for. I love it.”

“Your welcome Tom. Tom, I am going to give your wife a suggestion in our next session. We are going to begin work on the oral thing. I am going to give her the trigger “Bound to please” When you whisper that in her ear, Sara is going to go take a shower and return to your bedroom. She will lie on the bed with her hands over her head and her legs outstretched as if she was tied there. She will keep her eyes cloths as if she was wearing a blindfold. This is going to be just for her Tom. I don’t want you to make demands on her, even though I know it will be difficult. It’s important for her to know that your lovemaking to her can be just for her, that it’s all right and wonderful for her to enjoy receiving sex without having to think about pleasing you.

Sara will act as if she is securely bound until she has an orgasm Tom. I want you to take your time, do a lot of foreplay and then I want you to bring her to orgasm orally. Oh, Tom, she will stay right on the edge of having an orgasm, but she won’t be able to have one until you tell her that she must say “I love the way you lick my pussy” and she says it. You said that you wanted her to talk a little dirty and use slang terms, this might help her over come her inhibitions.” The doctor said with a slightly detectable chuckle.

“Awesome!” Tom declared. I will let you know how things turn out after next week.

Session Four

“How are things going Sara?” Dr. Taylor said after Sara was settled. She had a mischievous expression on her face.

“You are so wicked!” Sara said with a chuckle. “Was the shaving thing your idea, or Tom’s?”

Dr. Taylor answered with another question. “Are you ok with it?”

“I must think about Tom and making love to him a couple of dozen times a day.” Oh yes, it was a devious thing to do, but we are both enjoying it, believe me!” Sara said emphatically.

“I’m pleased, should be get on with it then?” The doctor asked.

“I can hardly believe it, but it does keep getting better and better.” Sara said, her blushing face beaming.

Moments later, Sara was again in her blissful place.

“Sara, an important part of loving is in the giving as well as the receiving. Tom wants to show his love for you Sara. You will allow him to do that?” The doctor asked.

“Yes” Sara responded.

“I am going to help you allow him to show you how much he loves you Sara.”

“Would you like me to do that?” The doctor continued.

“Yes” Sara said.

“Sara, making love is about giving pleasure, it is a special kind of playful lovemaking that is meant to bond people in love together. You agree with that?” The doctor said, leading Sara to the place he wanted her to be.

“Yes” Sara said.

“Any expression that gives pleasure is alright to do Sara. Allowing us to experience that pleasure is all right and good. An expression that cannot and will not lead to procreation is good and right if it gives pleasure because pleasure is the motivation, not child bearing. Any thing done in love is good, it can’t be bad. You agree with that Sara.” The doctor suggested.

“Yes” Sara said.

“When Tom whispers in your ear “Bound to please” you will have an urge to take a nice warm relaxing soak in the bath tub. You will then lie on your bed and wait for Tom. You will place your hands over your head and it will be as if your hands are tied to the headboard. You will part your legs as far as you are comfortable and it will be as if they are bound in that position and your hands and legs will not be freed until you have reached an orgasm. You will keep your eyes closed as if you are wearing a blindfold. You will have no choice but to let Tom make love to you and you will not feel the need to make love to him, you will be free to enjoy his love making just for your self. You will feel his lips and tongue on your clit and lips Sara, you will remember every detail of how wonderful it feels and it will bring you right to the edge of an orgasm, but you won’t be able to have an orgasm until Tom tells you to say “I love the way you lick my Pussy” As soon as you say those words you will have an intense orgasm and your arms and legs will be released and you will be able to open your eyes. You will remember how wonderfully exciting it was for him to make love to you orally and you will want him to do it again, the next time you make love together. You will love the way he licks your pussy Sara.” The doctor said with a grin of satisfaction on his face.

“Yes I will love it” Sara confirmed.

“Damn, Doc,” Tom said when he called, that was heaven and hell. It went just as you said. I didn’t make any demands on her, but boy was it ever hard, I mean...well, you know what I mean. What’s next?”

“We are going to work on Sara enjoying returning the favor.” Doctor Taylor informed him.

Session Five

“Hello Sara, Everything is well?” Dr. Taylor asked.

“Good afternoon Doctor, “Sara said with a giggle. “Things couldn’t be better, thank you very much. I can hardly wait to see what you have in store for me next.” Sara said with a giggle.

“I take it that you enjoyed your new role.” The doctor said.

“I don’t think that I have ever been so excited. I would never have guessed that I would respond to bondage, even imaginary bondage, but that was one of the best parts.” Sara confessed.

“I see, perhaps we can use that.” Doctor Taylor teased.

Dr. Taylor hardly had to instruct Sara as she settled in and she had soon reached a level of hypnosis far deeper than she had ever been.

“You are entering a museum of fine arts Sara, do you see the building?” The doctor said.

“Yes” Sara confirmed.

“There are many other women with you Sara. Beautiful, sophisticated women, successful, well respected women, women who you have always admired. Do you see them Sara?” The doctor asked, planting the suggestion and letting Sara’s mind fill in the blanks.

“Yes” Sara said as her mind filled the scene with women that she admired.

“Your inside the museum, Sara, in front of the entrance to an exhibit. All of the women are going to see the exhibit, Sara, you are going along also. The sign out side the exhibit says only “Man”. The women have happy smiles on their faces; they are looking forward to the exhibit. You are looking forward to seeing the exhibit.” The doctor suggested.

“Yes, I’m looking forward to seeing it.” Sara said as she sat there with her eyes closed.

“The room is filled with beautifully carved monoliths Sara. They are highly polished marble and granite and are over six feet tall Sara. They are beautifully sculptured erect penises. Do you see them Sara?” The doctor asked.

“Yes” Sara said.

“The women are admiring the shape of them, Sara, the curves of them. The women are touching the sculptures, running their hands over them. The women are smiling. You are feeling the sculptures Sara. Tell me what you are seeing and feeling.” The doctor asked, watching Sara very closely. There was no sign that she was offended.

“ There beautiful, the shape and curves of them. The way the head curves like a mushroom with it’s cap tilted back.” Sara said with out reservation.

“You will think that an erect penis is like a beautiful sculpture Sara, you will think of an erect penis as very erotic, you will become aroused at the sight of an erect penis, Sara. You are becoming aroused as you touch the sculptures. Seeing and touching an erect penis is giving the women with you erotic pleasure. Can you see the pleasure they are receiving in their expressions Sara?” The doctor asked, drawing Sara ever closer to the point of view he wanted her to be comfortable with.

“Yes, they have a kind of dreamy smile on their faces.” Sara said as she imagined the women.

“You are feeling that also Sara.” The doctor suggested.

“Yes, If feel it, I am getting tingly.” Sara confirmed. “Have you seen Tom when he was aroused, Sara?” The doctor asked.

“Yes” Sara responded.

“Tom’s erection tells you that you are beautiful Sara, it tells you that you are loved, that you ware wanted, that you are sexy. You will feel beautiful and sexy and wanted every time you see Tom’s erect penis. Making love makes you feel beautiful Sara, pleasing Tom in everyway will make you feel beautiful and wonderful.” The doctor suggested.

The women are all gathered at the end of the room Sara; they are looking at another sculpture Sara. It is another large erect penis, six feet long, horizontally protruding from the wall. Do you see it Sara?” The doctor continued.

“Yes” Sara confirmed.

“They are touching it Sara. You hear them say how wonderful it feels, like silk over steel and how soft and firm the head of it is Sara. You touch it Sara, explore it with your hands. Tell me how it feels Sara.” The doctor said.

“The shaft is soft like silk like satin over stone, soft and smooth, yet very hard. I can move the silk a little back and forth. There is a ridge that runs the length of the shaft, underneath. I’m running my hand along the length of it to the head of it.” Sara said as if she was making a report on something she found very erotic.

“You are standing right in front of it Sara, you are rubbing your hand along the underside of the head of it Sara.” The doctor said, a little faster than he had been talking.

“Yes, It’s such a beautiful shape, the way it curves, and it’s so soft.” Sara said as a smile broadened on her face.

“The women are telling you to feel how soft it is Sara, they are telling you to gently touch your lips to it and feel how soft it is. They approve of you touching your lips to it Sara, they all have, it is a good way to see how smooth it is. Do you feel how smooth it is on your lips Sara?” The doctor said, swallowing a little more frequently.

“Yes, it is so smooth.” Sara said with a dreamy expression on his face.

“Feel how the lines of the head come together with your tongue Sara. The women are telling you how. Can you feel the ridges Sara?” The Doctor said, his face blushing somewhat.

“Yes” Sara confirmed.

“You like the way it feels Sara, it excites you, you are getting aroused, Sara and you are feeling beautiful and sexy.” The doctor continued.

“ You want to please Tom in everyway he wants you to please him Sara?” The doctor managed.

“Yes, I want to please Tom in everyway.” Sara repeated.

“Tom wants you to make love to him orally Sara. Making love to him with your mouth is a good thing Sara, you will give Tom the pleasure he wants. You want to make love to Tom with your mouth Sara” The doctor said quickly.

“Yes” Sara confirmed.

“You are feeling Tom’s mouth on your clit Sara, you feel Tom making love to you, just as he did when you felt you were tied up.” The doctor said, taking things to a new level.

Dr. Taylor couldn’t help smiling as Sara unexpectedly slumped in her chair and her legs parted widely, ending up on the arms of her chair, exposing completely the fact that she wasn’t wearing any underwear and was extremely aroused. Dr. Taylor was at a loss for words for a moment s he observed Sara in the throws of intense pleasure.

“Do you feel Tom’s lips on your lips, Sara?” The doctor said, feeling the heat himself.

“Yes” Sara said in a throaty breathless voice.

“When you feel Tom’s penis in your mouth, the lips of your mouth will feel the same way the lips of your vagina feels right now Sara. Having Tom’s penis in your mouth will feel as if Tom’s penis is in your vagina. Having Tom’s penis in your mouth will cause you to feel intensely aroused.” The doctor managed.

“This is Tom’s penis Sara” Dr. Tyler said as he handed her a dildo. Sara immediately placed the shaft in her mouth and began to work it in and out over her lips, her hips becoming more and more animated as she had the sensation of it working in and out of her vagina as well.

“You feel that you are going to reach an orgasm, but it will be just beyond you.

Do you feel Tom’s tongue on your clit Sara?” The doctor said, obviously getting caught up in what was happening.

“Oh yes” Sara managed.

“The tip of your tongue on Tom’s penis will make you feel as if it is on your clit, doing to your clit what your is doing on Tom’s penis” The doctor added..

Dr. Taylor watched as the tip of Sara’s tongue played over the dildo.

“When you feel Tom experiencing an orgasm, you will seal your lips over Tom’s penis. The feel of Tom ejaculating in your mouth will cause you intense excitement, as soon as he finishes you will no longer be able to stop an intense orgasm Sara, you will always experience these feelings when you give Tom oral sex. You will crave the feeling and the taste of Tom.

You feel Tom getting close Sara” Dr. Taylor said as he watched the level of urgency increase in Sara’s attention to the dildo she had in her mouth.

“He’s coming Sara, He is all done now.” The doctor said expectantly.

Instantly Sara moaned loudly. Dr. Taylor had never observed an empty vagina experience an intense orgasm and he was fascinated as her watched her lips grope at empty air as her lips yawned and puckered.

“You’re relaxing now, feeling wonderfully relaxed and content. When you wake, you will have no memory of your orgasm or my suggestions. But you will experience the sensations that I have told you when you make love to Tom orally.” The doctor said as he wondered what he was going to do with the energy that Sara had created for him.

When Tom says the words “Kisses of passion” you will have a strong urge to give Tom oral sex, to please him and in so doing, experience intense orgasms your self. You will find the site and the images of an erect penis very erotic and you will think of how they would feel in your mouth whenever you see it.” The doctor said. He had been tempted, but his ethics were stronger than his urges.

A few minutes later Sara was relaxed and comfortable, having no memory of what she had just experienced, having only the feeling of being very relaxed and content.

“Look at this picture please Sara.” Dr. Taylor said as he handed Sara a very impressionistic, yet obvious painting of an erect penis.

“It’s beautiful,” Sara said, unconsciously running the tip of her tongue over her lips.

Session Six

Dr. Taylor wouldn’t admit it to himself, but he had become very aroused at watching Sara in their last session. It was unprofessional, but he looked forward to this session, and despite his efforts to do otherwise, his arousal colored his instructions to Sara. He had moved an ottoman close to the front of the chair so that Sara could rest her legs outstretched on top of it. Sara seemed comfortable, despite the fact that when she slumped in the chair a little, her skirt rode up slightly.

Soon Sara was deeply hypnotized and Dr. Taylor told her that he was going to lower the back of the chair slightly so that she would be more comfortable. Slowly he lowered the chair back so that the chair became more in the shape of a chase lounge chair and Sara was nearly horizontal.

“You are very relaxed Sara, you are alone in the room and you can hear only my voice. You have complete privacy and you can do what ever feels good Sara. Tell me a fantasy Sara; tell me a story that you find most erotic. No one will know what you tell me.” The doctor suggested.

Sara slumped further in the chair, sending the hem of her skirt to the top of her thighs. From where he was seated, Dr. Taylor could see that she wasn’t wearing any panties.

“I’m standing with my arms tied over my head. I don’t know where I am. I am wearing a blindfold and I can’t see.” Sara began.

“How do you feel Sara?” The doctor asked.

“Excited, I’m not afraid” Sara informed him.

“Have you been there before?’ he asked.

“Yes, many times” Sara confessed.

“What happens Sara?” he asked.

“I feel hands on me, soft hands. They are touching my breasts.” She said.

“Do you find their touching you exciting?” the doctor asked with anticipation.

“Yes” Sara confirmed.

“Show me how they are touching you Sara” The doctor said, his mouth becoming a little dry.

Sara’s hands begin to mimic the hands that she visualize are touching her and Dr. Taylor watched as she tease her breasts.

“I feel the hands running up the inside of my thighs, over me, teasing me, and I part my legs so that they can.” Sara said as if they were indeed doing just what she was describing.

Dr. Taylor’s eyes widen and a grin he can’t suppress as he watched Sara’s knees come up, sending her skirt to her waist as her knees fall apart. Sara’s fingers begin to tease and excite herself.

“Continue Sara, what happens next?” The doctor said, obviously taking far more pleasure in what was happening than he knew he should. He convinced himself that if he didn’t take advantage, it was just a little perk that he and his wife would benefit from later.

“The hands remove my cloths and I am naked and they are touching me everywhere. I am getting so excited. They untie my hands and lay me on a bed. My hands are still over my head. I feel someone in front of me, and in back of me. I am being kissed, deep passionate kisses and the hands continue to excite me and I am helpless to stop them.” Sara said as she was obviously experiencing intense pleasure.

“Do you want them to stop?” he asked.

“No, but I should want them to stop, but I want them to make love to me. Their mouths are so soft. I feel a tongue in my mouth and I begin to play with it, I feel kisses on the back of my neck and I loose all resistance. I feel soft breasts press against mine and I feel soft breasts pressing against my back.” Sara said as her knees continued to open and close slightly as she teased herself.

Dr. Taylor’s eyes open wider as he realizes that the hands belong to other women. Suddenly a new dimension had been added and the thought that this might be a break through explaining Sara’s difficulties started to crystallize.

“I feel my leg being drawn up and back by the woman in back of me. I suddenly feel her mouth, the mouth that was kissing me is kissing my belly, traveling lower. I feel her tongue on my clit.” Sara said, oblivious to the fact that she had just revealed a deep deep secret.

Sara’s fingers were very active now and her lips were pillowy and there was no denying the state of arousal she was experiencing.

“I feel my head being drawn forward, I smell her, and she is so sweet. My nose touches her, splits her. My tongue reaches out and I do to her what she is doing to me, lashing my clit. I feel a finger teasing me, entering me between my cheeks and I come.” Sara manages to say just before she reached an intense orgasm.

“You are completely relaxed, comfortable and content now Sara, you are feeling a blissful peace now. Sara.” The doctor managed to say with out expression.

“You are comfortably seated in an office Sara. You have been invited to participate in a very important woman’s study Sara. It is a great honor to be invited Sara. You must answer all of the questions honestly. All of your answers will be kept confidential and you will remain anonymous. You will answer all of the questions honestly Sara.” The doctor suggested.

“Yes, honestly.” Sara repeated.

“Approximately how many times a week did you masturbate four years ago?” He asked.

“Once a week” Sara answered.

“Approximately how many times a week did you masturbate three years ago?” He asked.

“Twice a week” Sara answered.

“Approximately how many times a week did you masturbate two years ago?” He asked, beginning to see where things were headed.

“Three times a week” Sara confessed.

Approximately how many times a week do you masturbate now?” He pressed.

“Four times a week?” Sara answered.

“That is very good Sara, Your answers are very helpful. You are making an important contribution to women’s health.

Are the fantasies that you think about while masturbate more likely to include? (a) A man and a woman

(b) Two or more women” The doctor said, making the questions up quickly in his mind as he guided Sara.

“Two or more women” Sara answered.

“Have you ever had sex with another woman” He asked, swallowing hard.

“Yes” Sara said without hesitation.

“Have you had sex with another woman more than once” He asked.

“Yes” Sara said.

“Have you had sex with another woman since you have been married?” he pressed.

“No” Sara answered.

“Is expressing homosexuality morally wrong?” The doctor asked.

“Yes” Sara said softly.

“If you believed that expressing ones homosexuality was not morally wrong, would you want to have sex with another woman?” he asked.

“Yes” Sara said quickly.

“Are you concerned that your relationship with your husband might be harmed by your bi-sexuality?” Dr. Taylor asked, his attention more acute now.

“Yes” Sara answered.

Dr. Taylor thought for a moment and what Sara had told him explained a lot and He would have to put serious thought to how to proceed; it would be something for the next session and only after talking to her husband. A random thought crossed his mind as the image of Sara masturbating flashed across his consciousness. Sara’s clitoris was very small.

“Would you like your clitoris to be larger?” Dr. Taylor inquired.

“Yes” Sara confirmed.

“Thank you for your answers Sara, you have been very helpful. You are back in my office now, deeply relaxed, as deeply in hypnosis as you have ever been. As you are leaving my office today, you are going to pick up a tube of cream from the table by the door Sara. The tube contains testosterone cream and each time you masturbate you will put a little on your clitoris Sara. You will be careful not to put the cream anywhere else, just your clitoris. The cream will make your clitoris larger Sara, you will stop using it when your clitoris is the size you want it to be.

I am going to count to three Sara, When I reach three, you will awaken feeling very rested and with a feeling of bliss and contentment. You will not remember what was said or done in this session, but you will follow all of my instructions. You will look forward to our next session Sara, and you will go directly into a hypnotic state as deep as you are in now as soon as I tell you to.

1..2...3″ he said as he drew their session to a close.

Three days later Tom Gilbert was seated in front of Dr. Taylor’s desk.

“Tom, I had a very interesting session with Sara, I think that it explains a lot. I need you to think about what I am about to say, you need to think deeply and consider many consequences before you tell me how to proceed.” The Doctor said cautiously.

“Alright,” Tom said, not having any idea as to what was coming, but his attention was certainly focused on what ever it might be as he gauged the seriousness in Dr. Taylor’s tone.

“Take a deep breath and hold as long as you can Tom.” The doctor instructed.

Dr. Taylor watched as Tom unquestionably drew in a deep breath and held it in. At first his face was relaxed but very soon the stress began to show and shortly there after his face got red, his eyes widened and he suddenly and explosively exhaled followed by another deep breath before looking at Dr. Taylor questioningly.

“Tom, have you ever fantasized about two women making love?” The doctor questioned.

“Sure, I think that just about every guy has a fantasy about that?” Tom said with a questioning inflection.

“You find the thought erotic?” The doctor asked.

“Sure” Tom said, wondering what that had to do with holding his breath.

“Tom, studies have indicated that there about 10% on either end are either totally heterosexual or homosexual. The remaining 80% fall somewhere in-between and are bi-sexual with a bias toward one or the other to one degree or another. I don’t know why this is so, but my study and experience has convinced me that for what ever reason or explanation, we are who we are and though we can attempt to control our behavior, eventually unmet needs or cravings will increasingly become more demanding. Like holding our breath, at first it’s easy, but eventually we cannot think of anything else and shortly we are compelled to gasp for breath.

I believe that being bi-sexual is a little like that. When needs are not met, the need, like a strong craving manifests itself, demanding attention.

“Are you saying Sara is bi-sexual?” Tom interrupted.

“I believe she is Tom. You both had said that Sara didn’t masturbate and you both felt that being able to do so would be beneficial. To that end, we focused on that in our last session. It turns out that Sara does masturbate, in fact, quite frequently.” The doctor informed him.

Tom leaned forward, listening even more closely than before, but not saying a word.

“It seems that Sara has had sex with another woman before your marriage and has not had sex with a woman since you have been married. Sara also holds the belief that the expression of her bi-sexuality is morally wrong and that your knowledge of it would threaten your marriage. Is she right Tom?” The doctor said, fully realizing that he had taken a very big chance, but that he had a high degree of confidence that he knew what the answer would be.

“No! I don’t know. I mean I think that it’s fine if two women have sex. I really get turned off by the thought of two guys doing it, but I think that two women together is kind of erotic, very erotic, as a matter of fact. I even think that seeing Sara with another woman, like if we had a threesome or something would be pretty exciting.” Tom said, his mind in a slight whirl.

“That’s in your fantasy Tom. If you think about the consequences of removing the inhibitions that Sara is using to suppress her needs, you might feel differently.” The doctor advised.

“Consequences?” Tom questioned.

“Tom, Sara’s need to be with another woman is building. Her fantasies revolve around making love to other women and the frequency of her masturbating thinking about this has increased from a couple of times a week a few years ago to twice that now. I can’t help but think that that reality has had an effect on your lovemaking. That is not to say that the sexual energy that she expends masturbating is resulting in less for you. On the contrary, I think that if she were free of guilt about her feelings and needs, she would be more sexually energized. I think that, if anything, it is her feeling of guilt and not the masturbating that is tapping her energy and interest. Removing that guilt, that inhibition, has factors which must be seriously considered.” The doctor continued.

“I think that I understand, or at least I am beginning to. I think that I have expressed how much I love Sara. I want more than anything, for Sara to be happy and free. I want “us” to be happy and free. If Sara needs to make love to a woman, well, I think that that could work for both of us. I sense that you see more danger than I do.” Tom asked cautiously.

“It is very obvious that the two of you are deeply in love with each other. In fact, I think that it is the importance and depth of your love that causes Sara so much anxiety that your relationship might be affected. It’s a risk that she can’t bring herself to take and there by sets up an increasing tension between her need for sex with a woman and her deeper need for the love of your relationship.

I have no way of knowing or gauging if Sara’s bias is 20% toward homosexuality or 60%. It doesn’t have to be much for the affects of an unmet craving to grow larger than it should be. I guess that a good illustration would be if you denied your self any sexual expression. Like breathing, it would make a big impact on your life, for a while. Eventually though, the drive to express your sexuality would dominate your thoughts more completely.

I don’t know what level of need Sara has. If we remove those inhibitions, will her need for women, or a deep honest emotional as well as physical relationship with a woman be greater than her relationship with you. What would happen Tom, if she fell in love with a woman?” The doctor asked, knowing full well the weight of the question.

“I would be devastated! I mean I would be if she loved anyone else more than me. I’m beginning to understand. I guess my question is, given Sara’s growing need, do I have a choice if I want Sara to be happy?” Tom said as if a light had gone off and the glare was very uncomfortable.

“That’s the question. I could see a little experimenting might be fun for you, but it could lead to something more. I think that you have to consider the possibility. Sara doesn’t seem to me to be the type for one-night stands, even with a little tress with another woman. I think that is far more likely that she would look for a meaningful relationship. If it came to that, could you share Sara if it meant her happiness?” The doctor persisted.

“Your right, I need to put serious thought to this before we do anything. Am I correct in understanding that if left unmet, Sara’s need, desire, what ever, will continue to grow and have an adverse affect on our relationship?” Tom said, his concern becoming increasingly obvious.

“I believe that that will be the case.” The doctor said.

“That reality will weight heavily on things, won’t it?” Tom asked.

“That will be left for you to decide. Think about it for a while; let me know what you think and we will talk again.” Dr. Taylor said.

“Also, Sara had indicated that she wished that her clitoris were larger. I gave her some testosterone cream to apply to her clitoris. It will enlarge her clitoris and the effects will be irreversible so keep an eye on that. It might also serve to give her libido a little boost.” Dr. Taylor added.

* * *

“ I consider myself a very lucky lady. Tom did think about it and I know that his decision was a very difficult one for him. As he told me, “sometimes, when you love, you have to let go in order to keep.” He has let me breath.

I am and our relationship is, proof that hypnotherapy works. My inhibitions have been confronted and Tom and I have never enjoyed our sexual relationship more. The depth of my sexuality is far deeper now. I had never mentioned it to Tom, but I have been friendly with a woman that I knew was at least bi-sexual. I know now that she leans much more toward homosexuality. She had indicated an interest in me, but never encouraged it. I think that she saw something in me that I hadn’t seen in myself yet. I had indicated early on that I didn’t have an interest in such a relationship, but I have always felt a special closeness to her. Thanks to Dr. Taylor, I have been able to completely discarded guilt about my bi-sexuality and Tom and I have come to a place where we are cautiously secure. My friend was the first one that I thought of and we made love after she and I did a very delicate dance of confession regarding our attraction and desire. The whole night was just so beautiful that I cried when she held me afterward. Tom knew and he stayed home alone. I know that he was anxious. I told him all about it the next day and that night we made love and held each other closely. I assured him that I loved him more than ever. We cried, hugged each other and held each other as if we would never let go.

A week ago I talked my friend into joining Tom and I in a threesome. She really had no interest in Tom and the two of them focused on me. Tom said that he found watching the two of us was less erotic than he had imagined and that his feelings were mixed as he watched. He said that he felt a little fear and jealousy, while at the same time joy for my bliss. We haven’t any plans for doing it again. We realized that despite the fantasy, our lovemaking is just that, love making rather than sex. I think that the fact that she wasn’t at all interest in Tom was difficult for him.

Tom is ok with my making love to a woman, even my loving a woman. I know that I have to be open with him, telling him everything. As soon as I keep secrets, I will know and he will know that what I am doing and feeling is beyond the trust of our love and will be the beginning of the end. I will never let that happen.

I-we, are looking forward hopefully to finding a special woman with whom we can develop a meaningful relationship. We are hoping that you might be able to help.

Dear FLLR654,

You’re a lifesaver, thank you for your good work. The following is my story. I have to confess that even as I write it, I am continually surprised at my situation, pleasantly so, I might add, but a little frightening still.

My husband and I have three other couples that are our very close friends. Actually the husbands have been friends since they were twelve. As the years have revealed, their interest, almost obsession actually, started when the four of them read Playboy and Penthouse magazines in their little clubhouse. The devious little rascals were scheming and plotting their schemes then and they haven’t stopped. In regard to sex, they are sometimes still boys and I have to admit that I kind of like their attention and devilish playfulness.

I have to admit also that we girls have a very strong interest in sex. In all probability, our sense of sexuality is a significant part of our relationships with our husbands, and our friendships. When the wives get together, sex is often a topic of conversation, though we have never spoke in specifics as to what our lovemaking with our husbands entails. As it turns out, if we had, we would have seen their conspiracy. When we are all together, more often than not, at one time or another, conversation turns sexy. It always leads to lots of laughter and always leads to a sexually charged environment that we all enjoy, admitted or not. We girls have always known that it was only a mater of time before the subject of swapping partners would be brought up. We girls have always openly told each other that there was no way that we would be open for that. Privately though, our thoughts and fantasies often included scenarios which were very much focused on that reality.

Done of us saw it coming nor did we come close to understanding how devious and patient our husbands are. We all enjoy a camp on a lake that my husband’s family had owned and was the big part of all of the guy’s life experience. We all gather there just about every weekend in the summer. The walls of the camp are thin and the bedroom walls don’t go all the way to the ceiling. Abstinence, given our libidos, is not an option, so we have become very comfortable in hearing our friends make love. In fact the atmosphere it creates is very erotic and there are always joking and kidding the next morning. Nudity has never been a part of the scene but wine enhanced skinny-dipping in the moonlight has been known to happen. There had never been any sexual contact, beyond the playful pinch or pat on the bottom, between the eight of us, outside our own spouses.

We now know that the guys began to plot their scheme last fall as the guys were closing up the camp for the winter.

My husband and I have often watched adult videos as a prelude to our making love. Fantasy has always been a staple. To be frank, one of our favorite ways of making love is my husband getting me excited as he tells me a fantasy. I can just lay back and enjoy his caresses and the imagery until he drives me over the edge and then I will turn my attention to him. We both enjoy oral sex, both giving and receiving. He loves to watch me and I love watching him while I’m doing it. I have great fun flirting with him.

Gradually, beginning last fall, the videos he selected and the fantasies he told me increasingly included women making love to women. He became quite good in his timing so that I would have an intense orgasm while my thoughts were of, first other women making love to other women, and gradually of my evolvement in the action. I remember being a little surprised at how erotic I found the images and scenarios, though I professed that I didn’t have any particular interest. My husband would just smile when I gave that response to his asking, he could gauge my interest by the intensity of my orgasms and he knew better.

As we approached spring, his fantasies began to include scenarios of my making love to the other wives. At some level, I resisted, but at a deeper level, I was very turned on. My husband was very crafty in his creation of scenarios that were delightfully embarrassing circumstances in which I found my self-helpless but to enjoy what was happening. Needless to say, I never, ever, mentioned our little fantasy secrets to the other girls. Had we, we would have realized that we were all being led by our libidos into finding the scenarios very erotic and we all admitted after the fact that we had begun to look and appreciate each other a little differently.

As my husband is fond of saying, he “loves it when a plan comes together.” That happened one warm long weekend when we were all at the camp this summer. The afternoon had been filled with generous quantities of wine coolers and continued into the evening. As was usual, the conversation turned sexy. It was my husband that brought up the subject of a game that he read about.

The rules were simple:

  1. We were all to form a circle, boy, girl, boy girl.
  2. The game would begin by each person writing a penalty that anyone refusing to follow the rules would have to perform. The penalty was to be far more embarrassing than following the rules as to make it an encouragement to follow the rules and the penalty was to be imposed by the others of the circle. We were to “let our imaginations run wild” my husband told us.
  3. In turn, going around the circle, we were to stand, remove one article of clothing and down a shot glass of wine. Take our place in the circle and allow the person on our right one-minute of unimpeded fondling. The rules of that fondling was that the person fondling could not go under clothing and could only touch bare skin, that being said, the touch could be any way the fondler choose. Stopping, or impeding the fondler would constitute a refusal and the person would have to pick out a penalty from a hat. If after reading out loud the penalty, the person would have to endure the penalty, or they could choose to take two additional turns, as in taking off two more articles, down two more shots of wine, and endure two additional minutes of fondling. The object of the fondling was to get the person fondled as aroused as possible. The one-minute time would be called out and it was up to the person being fondled to say stop. If the person being fondled was so distracted as to fail to say stop, the fondler was free to continue until the fondlee did say stop or reached an orgasm. The object in fact was to drive the fondlee to that point, at which that person was out of the game and was remanded to the sidelines to watch the remainder of the game.
  4. At the completion of the revolution, a card would be taken from the top of a pack which would give additional instruction which would include:
    1. Males rotate their position one place to the right
    2. Two on one, the person to be fondled would be fondled by the persons on both sides of them.
    3. Double the fun, two articles of cloths, two shots of wine, two minutes of fondling.
  5. The winner of the game would be the only person remaining that had not had and orgasm. The prize would be that the winner would be the “Master” or “Mistress” of the group for the remainder of the weekend.

After a little coaxing from the guys, we girls agreed and the game began. We all figured that someone else would chicken out at one point and there would be agreement that things had gone too far and the game would be ended.

It began slowly as we lost our shoes, but things heated up fast and no one held back in the fondling and kissing department. The guys rotated around the circle as the game continued and I was soon striping while looking directly across the circle to my grinning husband. When it came time for him to fondle me, he didn’t hold back a bit. He knew what buttons to push and he was pushing all of them that were allowed by the rules. What he didn’t count on was that the next round gave me revenge and he was exposed and vulnerable. I knew his buttons equally well and I didn’t hold back. I heard the one-minute time, but he didn’t and he was the first to loose it, much to the amusement to the rest of us.

The game continued and as could be expected, the guys just weren’t up to motivated women and soon the girls were all that were left, all naked, drunk, and horny.

Jamie and I double teamed Steph, she did stand a chance. It came down to just Janie and me. The rules were that I would have two minutes, then Janie would have two, and then, we were to assume a 69 position for two minutes. I wasn’t so horny or drunk that I wasn’t extremely embarrassed as we took our positions in the middle of the floor and the others gathered around us. I knew that I was to go first. I also knew my body and I would never be able to control myself if I was to endure four minutes of intense lovemaking. If I didn’t make Janie come in the first two minutes, I was a goner. My husband told me of how surprised he was at how aggressive I was as I went down on Janie. I almost had her, I could tell by her breathing and the tension of her body that a few more seconds would have done it. Instead, I heard her “stop” which was nearly a plea. We swapped places and that was my Waterloo. I never made it to the next round. Apparently time was called, but I didn’t hear it. When I stopped my thrashing and moaning, Janie was standing over me, looking down victoriously.

Janie was our undisputed Mistress for the remainder of the weekend. I hadn’t realized how wicked she could be, but in truth, we all really got off on it. The first thing that she insisted on was that we all shave completely, both the guys and the girls. We remembered the weekend for many days afterward.

The weekend has made a permanent change in me. It let loose a tiger that I hadn’t realized was caged. I love making love to women. I still love sex with my husband, every bit as much as I did before, but I now also have a craving that I realize now I always had, but refused to admit it. I can’t ignore it now.

As things worked out, Janie and Steph are the two most aggressive and dominant personalities. They found the weekend fun and an interesting experiment, but aren’t all that interested in doing it often, or even again.

I have done a little reading about our situation and have come to realize that Sue and I are two lost sub’s in search of a dom. Sue and I have met for “lunch” quite often and on a regular basis since the weekend. We haven’t told Janie or Steph. Sue hasn’t told her husband, but I told mine the other night so probable Sue’s husband knows now.

Sue and I are hoping that we might make contact with other women with whom we can become friends.

Dear FLLR654

I guess that my story begins with a workaholic husband and a vacation in Maine. I have always had a demanding libido, I like to think of it as my being a loving person, and my husband has jokingly referred to me as insatiable, bordering on being a nymphomaniac. I do have to admit that his priorities often turn toward his career rather than our bedroom and that has always annoyed me. His decision to go into work right in the middle of our vacation that caused a little spat between us. He was only going to be gone for a day, but it still made me angry, especially as I was feeling a little amorous and I was feeling particularly neglected.

My husband called late in the afternoon and told me that he was staying in town and that he was going to return the next morning. It was about an hour before dark and I was steaming. We had had a date to play tennis and I had cooled my heels all afternoon and I was still in my tennis outfit. I decided to take a long walk to cool off. I headed off and in my anger, I guess I over reached as I walked further than I had intended and the lights on the other side of the lake had already started to come on before I turned back.

I was close to home and darkness had enveloped our side of the lake. I decided to cut across the woods behind some camps and save some time. I was about half way across when I noticed a couple in the window of one of the camps. At first look, it looked as if the woman was being threatened by the man and forced to submit to him. I approached the cabin, wondering what I should do. It quickly became obvious that they were playing out a little sex game and that the woman was in no danger. I should have, at that point, continued on my way. The woman was breathtakingly beautiful and she had a mischievous seductive way about her and she mesmerized me as I watched her peel off her cloths and “forced” to excite herself for the amusement of her male companion.

She was down to her panties and she was obviously enjoying both her arousal as well as her “tormentor”. I was oblivious to my surroundings as I got caught up in the scene. All of a sudden I found myself being held tightly and a male voice hollering to the couple in the window. “Look what I discovered Jeff, a peeping Tomisina!” the man said. I looked around and saw another woman standing aside of the man who held me captive. I looked back to the window and saw the couple looking out the window with broad grins on their faces. The woman in the cabin made no attempt what so ever to cover her self.

They took me into the cabin and the combination of my embarrassment and the speed with which I found myself in such an unimaginable circumstance had my mind reeling. The man who had captured me showed me his deputy sheriff badge and told me that I could be arrested and made to endure the public embarrassment of my actions, or they might be able to come up with some sort of alternative punishment for my indiscretion. At that point I was panicking and could only think of the humiliation that both my husband and I would suffer. I found myself begging them and telling them that I would do anything to prevent that.

It was at that point that one of the women pointed out the fact that the skirt of my tennis outfit was tucked into the front of my pants. I hadn’t even realized that I had had by hand down there, but the implication was obvious and my embarrassment only deepened. The guys settled back and the girls took over. They had agreed that a little show at my expense was fair punishment for my watching them. The women, one on each side of me, teased me and did all they could to embarrass me further as they removed my cloths. When I was completely naked, they began to caress me and tease me until I was melting in their hands as I quivered with excitement. I was led to a bed and the guys stood behind the women, caressing them as they watched me masturbate. All things considered, I couldn’t prevent myself from further embarrassing myself by having the most violent and animated orgasm I have ever had.

Afterward, as I was trying to recover, I watched helplessly as the women tied my tennis shoe in tight knots around my tennis outfit and tied my underwear in knots. With my cloths tied uselessly in knots, they pushed me naked into the night. I had no choice but to scurry for the cover of darkness. I found myself setting on pine needles in the shadows attempting to untie the knots of my shoes so that I could at least wear my shoes and the top of my outfit. All while I listened to their laughter as they talked about me and how I had behaved.

I finally got back to our cabin and in the loneliness of it, I recalled what had happened and the orgasm I had, and how women touching me that way had made me feel. The orgasm they had watched me have was only by first of the evening.

My husband returned the next morning and I said nothing to him about it. Toward the end of the week, my husband received a phone call and he announced that he had to go back to work, but it would be just for the day. Again, I was frustrated, but could do little about it. He hadn’t been gone more than an hour before the two women I had met earlier showed up at my door. They were holding a videotape, as you could guess, it was of them stripping and tormenting me and close ups of me masturbating. The first couple had been taping their little sex play and they had merely turned the camera on me without my noticing.

They sat me down on the sofa and were setting on either side of me as we watched the tape. I gave them no resistance as they teased me and stripped me once again. Again, I behaved shamelessly, or rather, my body did. My mind seemed to be absent through the whole thing.

As soon as the tape was over, all three of us ended up in bed naked. They did wonderful things to me and taught me to do the same to them. I had never made love to another woman and I was surprised at how thrilled I was by it. I hadn’t been aware of how erotic I saw women, how attracted I was to them sexually. In retrospect, I have always been, but I had somehow been able to but it out of my mind.

My husband came home later in the afternoon and he had a strange expression on his face, but he said nothing. Later that evening he informed me that he was almost to work when he received another call telling him that he didn’t have to come in after all. He had returned just in time to witness my little adventure with the two women. He confessed that it had been the most erotic thing he had ever witnessed and we our lovemaking was torrid and prolonged that night.

I haven’t sense seen the two women, but my longing for the love of a woman gets stronger by the day. I love sex with my husband still, but a new and intense craving fills my thoughts and distracts me as I tingle with the memories of the splendor of that afternoon.

I’m hoping that you will be able to help me meet other women with whom I can be friendly.

Dear FLLR654

I’m a little confused, and I am hoping that you can help. I have been divorced for about a year now. About the only thing in my marriage that was good was the sex, and that was great. It wasn’t enough to make it work however, but I do miss it.

My confusion started a few weeks ago while on a badly needed ski weekend. Well, let me start from there.

When I checked in, I noticed two men and a woman passing through the lobby. I remember thinking that they seemed to be having fun as they were joking as they passed. They were attractive, all three of them, but I don’t remember thinking then that they were exceptionally so.

As fate will have it, that evening the tavern was packed and I sat alone at a table for four. The three approached and asked if they could join me and I was glad for the company. I noticed that they had tickets on their parkers that allowed them to go to the expert slopes. I had purchased the same, though I had never attempted the expert slope. I was determined to push my envelope and do that this trip.

We hit it off wonderfully. We talked and joked and I had more laughs than I had had in a very long time. They invited me to their room and I accepted. It had become very loud in the tavern and we struggled to hear each other. I felt strangely attracted to them and I didn’t want to loose the opportunity to get to know them better.

I remember getting up to leave and I remember entering their room. Try as I might, I can’t remember much more about the evening. I guess that I had a little too much to drink.

The next day I enjoyed the skiing and that evening I was pleased to meet my new friends. They told me that they were going to use the spars later and that they wanted me to join them. That is something that I never do. I am quite pleased with my body, but I have never been comfortable parading it. Despite that, I always seem to pack a suit, just in case. For some reason, that night, the idea appealed to me. The resort has several rooms with half partitions that give some privacy, but not much.

When I arrived the three of them were already in a tub. They seemed anxious for me to join them, so I did.

That’s when things got a little confusing. As I sat on the far side of the tub looking at them, I realized how attractive I found them, all three of them. For a few minutes when I first got in, I saw them talking to me, but I seemed to suddenly be in a haze. I came out of it though, and they didn’t say anything about my not answering them, they just smiled. I couldn’t seem to keep my eyes off Monica, the young woman. She was wearing a bright yellow bikini that was so thin that her nipples showed in every detail. Her breasts, like everything about her body, was firm and shapely. They were laughing and joking and Swen and Lars seemed at times distracted and I couldn’t tell what was happening beneath the bubbles, but I had an idea. I couldn’t help but wonder what the relationship was between the three of them. It has never really happened to be before, but I found myself becoming somewhat aroused as I watched their hi jinks, as I watched Monica.

Before long Monica announced that she was becoming overheated and was going back to their room. She invited me to join them when I was ready. The two guys announced that they would be there in a few minutes. I had an idea as to why they needed the extra time before they got out of the tub. That thought was confirmed when they did stand up, their semi hard rejections were still very much apparent. Swen eased himself onto the edge of the tub and when he did the head of his cock became visible in the leg opening of his suit. I turned away and blushed but what would have shocked me before, for some reason, had a curious but wonderful effect on me. The size and shape of him was magnificent and the image seemed to burn into my mind and it made my pussy tingle. They repeated Monica’s invitation, but I declined. That would have been my usual reaction, but this time, I was very conflicted about it. I went back to my room and I couldn’t seem to get the three of them out of my mind as I thought about the possible sexual combinations that the three of them might enjoy. The fantasies drove me to a wonderful orgasm, but hardly scratched the surface of the need in me that had developed over the past months.

The next morning I was greeted with the news that the weather was going to remain fair in the morning, but promised to become traitorous in the afternoon. I thought that it was now or never. I was determined to try the expert slope. I had no idea as to how far over my head I was about to venture.

I got off the lift and only made it a hundred yards before I fell and realized that it was going to be a long trip down. I had fallen so that I was half hidden by a fir tree and I was grateful for that as I saw my three friends zip past without noticing my ineptitude.

A hundred yards at a time between clumsy falls, I made my way down the slope. I past a sign that pointed to an emergency trail hut and it made only a slight impression on my mind. It wasn’t a hundred feet passed it that I made my most humiliating spill. My mind was distracted with the re-visitation of the erotic thoughts of my three friends and my ski lost its edge. I slid uncontrollably down a ridge into an icy mountain brook. I had taken far too long to make it down the slope, the weather had turned and suddenly the sky was filled with blinding snow. Soaking wet, shivering and a little frightened, I made my way back to the trail hut. All the way back, I didn’t see a single skier.

Once inside I set a match to the fire that was already set and ready to go. I took a good swig of the brandy that was there and called the ski patrol to inform them that I was all right and were I was. They told me to stay there if I wasn’t injured and that if I needed help, they would be there in the morning. The weather was going to be much worse than they had predicted.

I looked around the small hut and saw a huge bed that seemed to dominate the space. The heavy quilts that lay on it seemed call out to me. Fairly confident that I was going to be alone for the night, I stripped off my wet cloths and draped them over a rail for that purpose. Completely naked, I crawled under the covers, the bottle of brandy at arms reach. Between the covers and the brandy, I was quickly getting warm.

It was right about then that the door to the hut flew open. Monica and Swen appeared covered in snow. They had decided to make one last run and they had been caught by the sudden change in the weather. They took one look around, noticed my cloths and my eyes peaking over the covers and burst into a laugh. They called the Patrol as I had and then ventured over to me, one on each side of the bed.

Monica looked over to Swen and winked before she began removing her cloths. I started to protest and I was cut shot by Monica saying a rather nonsensical word. Suddenly I was unable to move or to speak. I just lay there mesmerized by Monica’s body as it revealed itself with the removal of one article of clothing after another until she was as naked as I was. I was aware that my pussy was beginning to tingle like crazy as I looked at hers.

“You like it, don’t you?” she teased as she ran her finger over her clit. I don’t know what embarrassed me more, seeing her, or the fact that she seemed to be able to read my mind out of control.

That’s when she giggled and spoke another word “remember”. Suddenly my memory of our first night in their room. They had persuaded me to allow them to hypnotize me. I became overwhelmed with embarrassment as I remembered the fun they had with me. I ended up naked, masturbating as they watched. I spoke aloud everything that entered my mind. I said that I wondered about the three of them, wondered if the three of them made love-together-at the same time. I made a total spectacle of myself as I experienced the sensations of making love to two men at once. As if that wasn’t bad enough, I could feel my face turning scarlet as I remembered kneeling on the floor, my tongue licking thin air as I was made to imagine what I thought was unimaginable, give oral gratification to another woman.

They then instructed me to have fantasies about them, to go back to my room with out the memory of what had happened, and to be of free will to give in to my desire to make love to them for the rest of the weekend.

My pussy was burning up and soaking wet. My hand was doing shameless things to it and my legs were moving aimlessly under the covers. I knew they were watching, but I was helpless to stop.

“We were so disappointed that you didn’t join us after the spar.” Monica said with giggle. “I guess we are going to have another chance-huh?” she chuckled as she watched my hand and hips under the covers. “You liked the looks of Swen-didn’t you?” Monica whispered, glancing over to Swen. I turned my head and saw Swen standing there naked, holding the most magnificent erection I had ever seen.

The two of them got in beside me and help my arms up and my legs apart as they teased me until I was whimpering. The feel of Monica’s breasts on mine was a new sensation that was erotic beyond my belief. Her fingers were doing things to my pussy that made the feelings I was having beyond description. When I felt her slide down the length of my body and when I felt her tongue on my clit, I could only hold on the shaft in my hand as if it were the only connection I had left to sanity as I was being immersed in ecstasy.

The hut as well as all of us were sweltering. The covers were on the floor and we were three naked, writhe bodies, at least my body was writhing under their tormenting caresses. Just then the door flew out again and Lars stood there in total surprise for a moment before letting out a loud laugh. In seconds, he joined us. Monica was whispering words, words that registered only in my mind lost to consciousness.

She was whispering suggestions and I suddenly was aware that I wanted both men more than anything I had experienced.

I began sucking on them with an urgency that bordered on absolute obsession while Monica watched. She was masturbating with her legs shamelessly apart. I was obsessed with the men, but couldn’t take my eyes off from her.

I straddle Swen, impaling myself. He stroked my clit while I stroked and sucked Lars. I was in a total frenzy as I bounced up and down, so close to an orgasm that was just beyond my reach, no matter what I did. It proved too much for the both men. I looked down on the pained expression on Sven’s face and felt Lars’s hot fluid fill my throat. Monica walked over to us. “Now look at what you’ve done. They are both useless to me now. You’re going to have to do the deed. It’s your first time, isn’t it love?” She said with a dirty chuckle.

A part of my mind was screaming NO! but my body was screaming Oh, god Yes. I lay on the bed with my head draped over the edge. My knees were up and apart, opening and closing on my hand that was desperately trying to drive me to an orgasm that refused to come. I felt Monica’s soft thighs on either side of my face and I began licking like a puppy finding its mothers milk. Monica was tweaking my nipples as she looked down on me. A few minutes latter her body bend forward and I felt her mouth on my clit.

“Come!” She said and both our bodies rocked with a seismic event surely registering on a Richter scale.