The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following story depicts explicit sexual behavior and is written for adults. If you are not over 18 years of age, do not read further.

This work is copyrighted © 2003 by Ce. All other rights reserved.

“Hidden Hinges-Swinging Both Ways”

By Ce

Chapter Three

Jane woke early and made Dick a special breakfast, which Dick seemed to appreciate. His mood was jovial and he was warm to her, catching her off guard and making her more confused than ever. Dick went off to work and by mid- afternoon, Jane over to Peg’s house.

Peg was waiting. Bob had allowed her the memory of what she had done in front of Dick after he had left and Bob had refused her any relief from the arousal she felt from stripping in front of Dick, in fact, he teased her even more as he was leaving by telling her that she would just have to find some other means. It was obvious that he had meant Jane and he had meant his teasing to be an incentive to move things along.

Again Peg positioned Jane in front of the video camera and they began to talk. Things loosened up fast as Jane began to described Dick’s actions of the night before and that morning.

“I am beginning to understand where you are coming from, but I am still unclear as to what has happened to your relationship. When did all of these problems begin? It seems to me that you and Dick were getting along just fine.” Peg said.

“It was another woman, I guess I was and still am a little scared.” Jane answered softly, somewhat distracted.

“Dick cheated on you!” Peg said, finding it difficult to believe.

“No, not that.” Jane responded, “I was the one.”

Peg waited for a further explanation while Jane contemplated the weight of making a confession.

“You’ve been with other women?” Jane said, looking up into Peg’s eyes.

“Besides the time that you seduced me when we were drinking too much?” Peg said. “You made me fall in love with you that one night you know.”

All that it had taken was a single night to create a need for Jane that reared its head consistently. To be truthful, looking back on it, Peg had deep within her a need that drew her interest toward other women, but she denied it even to herself It wasn’t all the blame, but it had a part in her troubles with Bob. She still had a need to feel the warmth of another woman from time to time and the image of that woman was always Jane.

“I know I did, I liked to have people love me.” Jane said in an obvious display of selfishness, and feeling a little guilt in knowing how she had done it. They hadn’t had a thing to drink that night, but planting the suggestion in Pegs mind that they had had given Peg an explanation for how it came about.

“She knew and she did it on purpose!” Peg thought to her self. “This is going to be easier and more fun than I thought!” as she glanced over to hidden lens.

“But I love them right back, and I never stop.” Jane said looking up and directly into Peg’s eyes. Her words held a depth of meaning beyond the casual way that they were spoken.

An emotional jolt hit Peg, causing a momentary lump to develop in her throat.

“Come on, what gives, we are never going to get to the bottom of this until you fess up. What’s this story about Sue?” Peg asked. Then she repeated Jane’s question. “Have you made it with another woman? What other secrets have you been keeping from me?”

Jane’s blush deepened to the nearly the shade of the wine that she gulped down. “Besides that one time with you? Only once, well.. twice really.

The first time I was only fifteen and was just discovering my sexuality, which came upon me like nothing I had ever felt before. I suddenly had power over boys who were mysterious to me, and my crotch tingled every time I thought of them. I had a friend who was a year older than I and I knew that she had had some “experience” with boys. I asked her what things were about and she acted as if she was an authority, inviting me over to her house while her parents were away for the weekend.

Shortly after I showed up we ended up in her bedroom, she had twin beds in her room. We talked for a bit and she showed me some pictures she had found in her parents room of men and women having sex. The sight and size of an erection made my eyes pop out of my head. I just couldn’t believe that something that big could fit inside me. That was the first time that I realized that women had sex with each other as well. It confussed me a little.

Then my friend asked me if I had ever had masturbated or had an orgasm. She told me that I had to be honest as that was the only way she could help me. “Come on,” she said, “Everybody does it.” She assured me.

I was embarrassed but confessed that I had played with myself, but I didn’t think that I had ever had an orgasm. Remembering the few things that I had heard about the big “O”.

She then told me that I had to have an orgasm so that I would know what to expect, If I didn’t, the first time a boy made out with me I wouldn’t be able to control my self and that he would be in complete control of me. I would never be able to stop. “For my own good, I must experience an orgasm” she told me. I was so naive.

She suggested that so neither of us would be embarrassed, we would each lie on separate beds and put blindfolds over our eyes so we couldn’t see each other. We would then tell each other our fantasies while we explored our bodies. I was very embarrassed, but I trusted that she knew what she was doing and I was grateful for her advice. It wasn’t long before I was really into it. She was telling me sexy fantasies and my blouse and bra were up over my underdeveloped breasts and my skirt was around my waist. With my thighs opening and closing, my panties were below my knees and my fingers on one hand were fanning my clit and my fingers on the other hand were tugging at my nipples. Bearing that picture of me in mind, I felt my blindfold being removed and I blinked and gasped as I saw her standing over me, fully dressed and un-rumpled. She had been watching me all the while. She then directed my attention to a TV that she had turned on. The screen was filled of me trying to cover myself. She had set me up, using her fathers’ video equipment; she had planed the whole thing. It was one of the first VCR’s and had a cord leading from the bulky VCR to the remote resting on her bed. I found out latter that she had planned the whole thing and had moved the equipment into her room just for my benefit.

“I knew that you would be too embarrassed and shy to do what we are about to do unless you had some incentive.” She said, pointing to the VCR and rewinding the tape a few minutes, I couldn’t help watch my self-masturbating in full view. She then put the VCR back on record. “I am going to give you this tape when you leave, but only if you do exactly what I tell you to do.” She demanded. I contemplated the possibility of trying to grab the tape and run for it, but she was quite a bit bigger than I and I knew that I would never make it, and then I might be in even more trouble, I thought.

Her mother and stepfather were really into sex and were quite open with her about sexual matters. She later told me that she couldn’t remember a time when she didn’t know the difference between boys and girls and by what she said her mother had told her, it was more like instruction than just information. Her parents hadn’t tried all that hard to hide their toys and videotapes and my friend had had a rich source to enhance her fantasy life. It was all a little kinky! I don’t think that her parents had any sexual contact with her, but I was never quite sure. She did tell me that she had watched them once and that she wasn’t sure, but she thought her stepfather might have known that she was watching. I do think that when they thought of me as a “little friend for their daughter to ‘play’ with” they had just what we were doing in mind and thought that it was perfectly normal and healthy for the two of us to experiment. I wouldn’t be surprised if they even encouraged it.

What came next was right out of one of the videos.In full view of the camera that I was now painfully aware of, she made me strip off my cloths and get back on the bed and masturbate while she took off her cloths. Again I got into it and again, my attention was brought back by a flash as she took a single Polaroid picture. I remember thinking how beautiful her body was, more developed than mine. She tied my hands behind my back and she got a collar and leash from a draw and put the collar around my neck, all the while staying out of the cameras view. We then went over to her bed and she got me really hot, when I was sufficiently out of it she spun around so that I was laying on top of her with my head hovering over her thighs. I tried to protest a little and hold my head up, but it was impossible. I wasn’t even sure I wanted to. I had tried to look at myself a couple of times, using a hand mirror, but there she was, wide open and only an inch or two from me. I think that she knew that I was looking because she waited a minute or two. I was fascinated with how she looked and how sweet she smelled. Then she then placed the leach between her legs. I suddenly felt myself being drawn down to her, not tight against her, just enough for my cheek to rest on the top of her thigh before I moved over to her. I did just what I had seen on the video, just what I was feeling between my own legs. With my mouth wide open and my lips horizontal to her vertical lips, I laid my tongue against her clit.

I had my very first orgasm with my mouth on another woman!” Jane exclaimed.

“I couldn’t escape her tongue. I was squirming like crazy but she had a good hold around my waist. It was sooo damn exciting and felt so good. I have to admit that I still think of other women, though men are the center of my thoughts.

She then made me finish her off as I cooled down. I was so embarrassed, but I remember thinking that I might be in love with her.

She gave me the tape when I left as she promised but she kept the Polaroid until my graduation -so I wouldn’t tell anyone. She was the center of many of my fantasies after that, at least until I had my first experience with a boy.” Jane said, stopping to take a sip of her wine.

“Tell me about that,” Peg said.

“Oh”, Jane said, her face showing what was happening to her body, “do I have to?”

“Absolutely,” Peg teased.

“I had just turned eighteen and I was a senior in High School, just before I graduated. It was a warm spring and a friend of mine had a pool at her house. She also had a brother that was two years older than us. I had had a crush on him for years but two years apart might have been a thousand when you’re that age. I had talked about her brother several times and she knew that I had a crush on him. He was one handsome kid. Athletic, smart, and he knew it. I found out afterward that my growing up hadn’t escaped his notice, but he had never let on. He would have been robbing the cradle, don’t you know.

Any way, my friend’s younger brother had a toy periscope and one afternoon while we were in her room she made me promise not to tell, and she motioned for me to come over to the window. Beside their pool was a shower and changing area that was open on top. A lot of her older brother’s friends would come over to use the pool and when they did, they would change in the area and take a shower and change back into their cloths when they were through. My friend discovered that if she positioned the periscope just right, she had a great view of the showers and she would watch the guys.

I took a peak and saw her brother naked and taking a shower. I was practically drooling. I made out that I knew much more than I did about sex and I made the statement that I would go down on that in a second. We both giggled and I didn’t think much more about it.

What she didn’t tell me was that about a week later her brother caught her looking at a couple of his friends and that for all of their lives, they had been playing tricks and little good natured blackmail schemes on each other. She knew that getting caught this time was going to cost her big time. I was the price she paid! She told him what I had said. His response was that while that was a good down payment, it wasn’t enough, his catching her was just too good and that his friends would have a good time with her if he told them. Her brother wasn’t going to be satisfied until, as he put it, ‘I had gotten what I wanted.”

She invited me over one week end, her patents were away and her older brother was home from college and was going to make sure we didn’t get into any trouble-right!

I had fantasized several times about seducing him since I saw him in the shower and I was pretty cocky. My friend found a bottle of wine and, not wanting to let her brother know that I hadn’t really drank that much, I downed a couple of glasses like a true novice. They had me giddy in no time. My friend talked me into going for a swim and I looked forward to showing off my body to her brother. We went up to her room and she offered me a suit, as I hadn’t brought one. She pretended to hunt for one while I undressed and until I was down to my bra and panties. We had been naked in front of each other often in our friendship and I didn’t think much of it as I proceeded to take off my bra and slip off my panties as she stood there with the two-piece suit. What I didn’t know was that it was a suit that she had when she couldn’t have been more than twelve. I stepped into it thinking that it would stretch and was only able to get it to my knees, I looked up to ask if it was some kind of joke when I realized that she had slipped out of the room and her brother was standing there in his bathing suit and a big grin. I instantly stood up and tried to cover my self. I couldn’t even move because of the bikini bottoms holding my knees together. I was speechless and I could feel the heat radiating from my face.

He just chuckled and lowered his trunks. “I understand that you kind of liked the looks of this,” he said, holding his penis in his hand. I couldn’t take my eyes off the damn thing! Jane snickered. The snake was charming the charmer and all I could do was to watch in fascination, as it grew hard in his hand. He was beautiful!

“You know what you said you wanted to do”. He said teasing me as he moved until he was right in front of me. “I think that you should take a closer look.”

I ended up on my knees before I had a chance to think about anything. That was about the limit of what I knew what to do. He knew that I was inexperienced as I kind of looked up to him, surprising my self as to how willing I was, but needing his instruction. When I think back on it, he was the perfect first lover. All of the girls loved him and I found out why. He was knowledgeable about women far beyond his years.

“Just think of it being a very hot day and my cock as an ice cream cone.” He told me. I haven’t been able to eat an ice cream cone since without thinking about going down on a guy. I ran my tongue around the head of his cock, licking the length of it to retrieve imaginary drips and bringing the head of it to a point by sealing my lips around it and pulling away from it. I was getting so hot, sucking on his cock and I’ll be damned if I don’t still. He pointed out the spot right under the head of his cock that was the most sensitive and how pulling the velvet skin covering his steel rod beneath it taught made my caresses more intense. He taught me every thing a girl should know about sucking a cock the way a man likes it.

Finally he said that he knew that I knew how to flirt. I should look up at him and flirt with him. Convince him that there was nothing in the world that I would rather be doing. That I was having fun and that sucking on his cock made me feel sexy. He kept talking to me softly and my mind must have been taking it all in because I still feel exactly like he told me I should every time I do that for a man. He told me that I had the power to draw his very being into his cock and to make him forget everything in the world except for me, and what I was doing to him. I just love the fact that I can do that for a man, it makes me feel wonderful and sexy, and it gets me excited as all hell. Even having something in my mouth that resembles a cock makes me think about it and I start to tingle.

I did all that he asked shamelessly, and he loved it. He finally told me to seal my lips around his cock and not to let it go, he was about to come. Boy! That scared me, but I did as he said and even with the warning, I wasn’t prepared for the volume and force that my mouth fought to contain.

Still a little in shock, he helped me up and placed me on the bed. He took a long time caressing me. I don’t know if it was because he was giving himself time to recover, or that he was just such a great lover. I had let boys play with my breasts and even let a couple of boys get their hands inside my panties, but I had never experienced anything like what he was doing to me. When I felt his tongue on my clit I thought that I was going to die right there on the spot. When he asked me if I wanted to do “it” I couldn’t even manage the yes. I just nodded which was almost a plea for him to take me.

He lay down beside me and told me to straddle him. I did and he got the head of his cock placed just right.

I took a deep breath, gritted my teeth and prepared my self for the moment I had thought so much about. With one quick and decisive move, I sat back.

I thought that I had just sat on a sword! There was a sharp pain like I had been torn open with a knife. I was so tight, but I was also so wet! Apparently the yelp and moan I made was loud enough for my friend to return to see if I was all right. She said she knew that she shouldn’t have, but she couldn’t help standing in the doorway watching us.

He kept telling me how beautiful and sexy I was, and god knows that I was feeling that way. I think that I became addicted to sex that very first time.

The two of them got a big kick over how vocal I was, and how animated as I rode him to an orgasm that really happened almost instantly.

By the time I rolled off from him, my friend had disappeared, apparently her brother had seen her and had shifted his attention between his sister who had her top up and her bottom down as she couldn’t help her self from masturbating as she watched. And me, who was a wild woman on top of him in a sexual frenzy that almost, scared him. He was so sweet. He let me cuddle with him for a few minutes, which was almost the best thing of all.

A few minutes latter we heard a whimpering in the other room and when we went to investigate. We both had a chuckle as we watched his sister shamelessly getting herself of on the bed in the next room.

Then he took me by the hand and we showered together. It seemed to be the most natural thing in the world to let his soapy hands explore every inch of me. If I had any fear of a penis before, I lost it then; I fell in love with the magical organ. I went down on my knees again in the shower and washed him off. I remember thinking how cute it was, now that it was soft.

I almost got him hard again. I loved it. Any way, that was my first time with a boy. He went back to college the next day and our paths seldom crossed after that. It wasn’t long before I learned that he had a girl friend and I was off to college myself at the end of the summer. Both Peg and Jane downed a glass of wine in an attempt to control the buzz that was soaking their panties.

“I have to go pee!” Peg announced with a giggle; “I’ll be right back.”