The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following story depicts explicit sexual behavior and is written for adults. If you are not over 18 years of age, do not read further.

This work is copyrighted © 2003 by Ce. All other rights reserved.

“Hidden Hinges-Swinging Both Ways”

By Ce

Chapter Four

Peg came back quickly and found that Jane had retreated to the second bathroom for the same reason. They settled in on the sofa again, each gaining back a little composure.

“I don’t know if I can take it, but I have to know about the second woman”. Peg said.

Both Peg and Jane had been fiddling with the top buttons of their blouses and the open gaps in the material plainly showed the deep blush on their chests and the tops of their breasts. Neither of them had taken the time to re-button them.

Jane gulped down a couple of swallows of wine, “Well I might as well tell it all”. As I said, you were abroad and Sue and I were roommates, sharing her apartment for the last semester.”

“Are you talking about the same Sue I remember, pretty, petite and quiet as a church mouse?” Peg asked.

“That’s the one,” Jane said grinning.

“She’s become a pretty famous photographer, hasn’t she?” Peg said, seeming to recall Sue.

“Oh yeah, big time! Sue is considered a world-class portrait photographer.” Jane confirmed.

“We were roommates for less than a week. We only had one bedroom but we had two double beds. About an hour after we went to bed I heard moans coming from her side of the room. I quickly recognized them as passion and not pain so I just giggled and listened. I’m sure that she was deeply enough in the fog of sleep that she had no idea as to how loud she was, or even fully aware of what she was doing. The moaning got louder as time pasted until after a full hour she came in the most animated and vocal orgasm I have ever witnessed. It woke her up fully and she quickly looked over toward me and I pretended to be asleep.

The next morning I said nothing according to good roommate edict. I did notice that she had lapsed back into a more prudish personality. This cycle went on for a few weeks. Every week like clockwork on Saturday night, she would go to bed, have this awesome orgasm and then be prudish in the morning. As the week went by she would loosen up to the point of being flirtatious by Friday. She was nowhere near so shy and she would often walk around in her underwear in front of me, something that she would never do on Sunday. She had the cutest body, perfectly proportioned. But the most outstanding thing about her was how her mound filled the crotch of her panties. It was perfectly rounded and full and the slit between her lips was deep and obvious. She told me once how embarrassed she was about it when she wore shorts or pants as the seam separated her lips and they were so full and obvious. I was dying to see her with out her panties and I began to plot my strategy.

It was obvious by the way she was continually asking me for direction that she was submissive, that she had an unbelievable libido and that she needed someone to tear down all of those inhibitions that she had developed. They just weren’t allowing her to have any fun and we had become good friends. I took the removal of her from her shell as my good friend goal and I hatched a plan. I took a lesson from my first experience. I was going to have to go slow and bring her along step by step, I reasoned.

It didn’t take much to convince her that I could help her with her studies if I taught her self-hypnosis. I put her under telling her that it would be easier for her to attain a deep state of hypnosis if she had experienced it.” Jane said.

“That sounds familiar.” Peg said under her breath.

“I gave her a trigger word that sent her back to a state of deeper hypnosis each time that I whispered it to her and I had her remind herself of the word and her willing submission to my well every time she used self hypnosis. I made sure that she did put herself under several times a day for a week. She trained her self faster and more deeply than I ever could but I continued to have little sessions with her. I slowly whittled away at her inhibitions. Each time she went under, I made sure that she felt wonderful, rested and good about her self. I think that she came close to being addicted to the result. I wasn’t as interested in making Sue do things while she was under hypnosis as I was seeing if I could change her views on things, change her behavior, maybe even influence her orientation into being more accepting of bi-sexuality-more or less permanently.” Jane confessed. Hearing her own words out loud made her pause for a moment to consider the gravity of what she had done. The she added, “Of course you can’t just change a persons sexual orientation. There has to be something there to begin with. I mean, most people are bi-sexual to some degree or another. It’s the removal of their inhibition to express it that I think can be influenced.

I did reinforce the thought that she could not resist what I wanted. I was going to videotape her and that my having the videotape she would have an additional reason for why she couldn’t refuse me and that would give her mind a reason for accepting my instructions.

As expected, about an hour after we went to bed on the next Saturday night-Dick was away on some super secret training he had been selected for, so the time of all of this worked out great, I heard her begin to moan and I started to get excited myself as I listened and thought of what I was about to do. When she was really into it, I slid in beside her. I am quite a bit larger than she so I had no trouble trapping her arms over her head. She woke up in surprise and asked what I was doing. I whispered to be quiet and obey. She struggled a little as I ran my hand over her hip to began to rub her clit. I discovered that her panties were down around her knees. I had read somewhere that though I was doing the same thing she had been doing, someone else’s touch breaks the bi-feedback loop and the affect is magnified many times. It was obviously true in Sue’s case because she quickly quit struggling and the moans returned as she parted her legs, sending her panties all the way to her ankles. It wasn’t long before she was just about to where I had come to recognize as the point where she would rock the bed. I backed off a little, causing her some frustration as she whimpered and whispered for me not to stop. I spun around and pressed my lips and tongue against her clit. I felt her hands draw my thighs apart and felt her on me, mimicking what I was doing to her. I couldn’t take it as long as she could and she made me come. That triggered her and I held on for the ride of my life as her thighs began to quiver and than violently shake and her hips heaved under my unrelenting tongue.

After it was over, we spooned and I held her breasts while she held herself between her thighs.

“This is so wicked,” she said softly.

“But you liked it,” I teased.

“Too much she said in a whisper, God help me! I don’t know why I let you do it.” She fell asleep in my arms and I went back to my bed, quite pleased with my self and completely relaxed.

The next morning Sue was embarrassed and said that we were friends, but that must never happen again. I said Ok, knowing that next Saturday would be even more exciting. A little later that day I put her under and gave her the suggestion that each day that passed she would find me more sexually attractive and that thoughts of seducing me would increasingly enter her thoughts.” Jane said, not giving a thought to the fact that she was also telling Peg exactly what she had done to her.

Peg’s face flushed as she realized what Jane had done to her as she remembered experiencing exactly the same thoughts of Jane and how much she wanted to seduce her. “I’ll be damn, the little.....I’m going to enjoy this!” Peg thought to herself.

“As the week past it seemed to me that Sue was letting her guard down earlier than ever. Friday morning she got up and pranced around in her underwear while getting ready for class. That night she showered and walked around in a towel for a bit and I caught her looking to see if I was. I made her wait and never made a move or indication that I was interested, but I was dying to rip that towel off. Her words were just the opposite, saying discreetly that others doing what we had done were so bad and she was raising the subject often. I knew that she was going to have to have an excuse to do my bidding, and I was prepared.

By Saturday night she was really ripe. While she was in the shower I secretly tied some ropes to her bed and hid one of those new video cams that had the night shot feature on them. They had just come out and a friend of mine that had to have every gadget bought one because when they first came out it was claimed that the feature could see right through cloths in the daylight. Anyway, he let me borrow it.

I laid in wait, waiting to spring my trap. I was getting pretty hot waiting, but I didn’t have to wait long. When she had slipped into her sleep like state I tip toed over and slipped her wrists in the loops of the ropes before she knew what had happened. She struggled and demanded to know what I was doing, but it was too late, I whispered her trigger word and she was caught. Her body went limp as she went into a deep hypnotic state. I demanded that she tell me the truth and if she wanted to be sexually submissive to me. She said that she did, most emphatically. If she had said that she didn’t, I would have backed off immediately, but there was no doubt in my mind that she wanted me as much as I wanted her.” Jane continued. Peg blushed at the revelation. “Could it be that I wanted Jane that much?” Peg thought to herself as she listened. “Is it possible that I was really asking for it?” A little voice in her mind confirmed it “Of course you did.” It said. “I counted to three and brought her out of hypnosis and she never realized that she had been under. She struggled a little and I continued to hold her still.

A minute later I had her nightshirt unbuttoned and her panties off. She settled down I tied her ankles and her legs apart. I then tied a third set of ropes just above her knees, holding them apart. I then released her ankles so that she could flop her lower legs around in frustration and passion, but she couldn’t close her thighs. I then lied down beside her and teased her a bit until she was quite out of control of her body and her mind.

‘Do you want me to stop?” I asked. “No! Please,” she whimpered as her legs thrashed.

“What do you want to happen tonight?” I teased.

“I want to feel your lips and tongue and your fingers on my clit,” she blurted out breathlessly. “You want! What are you going to do for me?”

“Your so sweet, I want to taste you, I want to split your lips with my tongue.” She said surprising me that she would be so verbal and so graphic.

I slid off the bed and she begged me not to go. I turned the lights on very dim and I showed her the green image of her and heard her pleas as I played the tape back. She was panicked and asked me what I planned to do with it, pleading with me to erase it. I thought that you were my friend!” she said.

“I told her that she would remember that I had the tape and that she would think of it and she would obey me in everything I told her.

Still tied to the bed fully exposed, she could hardly deny that all of this had done nothing to cool her off, if anything it had gotten her more excited.

“I am your friend. You have a great libido and your not having any fun because of your damn inhibitions. You don’t go out on dates; you get so tensed up that by Saturday night you explode like a bomb. I know that you want to be submissive and that you want to be made to do things that you won’t allow yourself to do but desperately want to experience. I also know that you won’t do anything about it unless you have an excuse. That’s why I’m making this tape. You are going to do just what I tell you from now on because I have this tape of you and you can never be sure what I will do with it.’ I told her.

“Please,” she pleaded. I would have no part of turning back.

I set up the camera on low light and began to record.

I lay back down beside her and began to tease and excite her. I had my first view of that delicious mound in the light and just the site of it turned the heat up between my thighs.

‘Please what? I teased. Do you want me to stop, or do more?’ I said as I began to stroke her clit. When her clit was hard it was the diameter of a pencil and the head of it the size of a pencil eraser that split her beautiful lips like a wedge. Her inner lips were thick and long, pink ruffled pedals of the most seductive orchard that I have ever seen.

‘Please what?’ I repeated making sure the camera could see her face.

‘Please don’t stop!’ she whimpered in submission. ‘And you will be completely submissive and obedient to any thing I demand, no matter what?’ I asked, denying her the comfort and relief of my caresses while she paused.

‘Yes, anything, anytime,’ she agreed, her legs moving back and forth in frustration.

‘You will know when I am asking for conformation to our agreement. You will refer to me as your mistress at that time.’ I told her.

‘Yes, my mistress,’ she begged, willing at that point to agree to anything I demanded.

I took a little more time than usual, admiring her before letting her have her orgasm. I held her and let her cool off a bit as I put away the camera. I hid the tape where she couldn’t see before I released her. She quickly fell asleep in my arms.

The next morning was to be the real test.

Quite early, before she woke, I walked over to her bed, still naked. I gently shook her shoulder and she awoke, quickly drawing the sheet up around her.

‘Do you remember last night,’ I asked

Her blush was deep and she said that she had and did I have the tape and was I going to erase it.

‘Good, I said, yes, I have the tape, and no, I am not going to erase it. You went to sleep before you eased my frustration and met my need. That wasn’t nice.’ I said. ‘Who am I?’

She looked up at me in a slight panic. She knew her position and there was no way out of it.

‘Should I get that tape out and see if I can get a witness to our agreement.’ I asked.

‘NO!’ She said quickly. ‘You’re my mistress,’ she said softly and meekly.

‘Good girl,’ I said, lying down on the bed beside her. Before, she was still hot when she went down on me, this time she wasn’t.

Rather crudely I guess, I parted my legs and told her to finish what she had left undone last night. My demands weren’t about warm reciprocal loving as before, they were now about obedience. ‘Say yes mistress.’ I rather coldly demanded.

After a moment, she said ‘yes mistress’ softly and positioned herself between my legs. I made her look into my eyes and tell me how much she enjoyed what she was doing. The thing is, there was no question that she was. I propped my head up so I could look between my breasts and look her right in the eye as flicked her tongue over my clit.

I kept tearing down barriers, ‘what is that your doing?’ I asked.

I got her to say that she was licking my pussy. Dirty words, another inhibition down, I got more excited with each one. I realized that even though I liked being submissive, I also liked being the dominant one, especially with another woman.

After she had given me an orgasm, she lay beside me and for a few moments, it was the most peaceful, the most beautiful moment I can remember. Her head was on my shoulder and my right breast was between the softness of hers. Her hand gently cupped and held my other breast and her thighs had captured my thigh and were holding it tightly against her. We never said a word and she fell back asleep.

A little voice snapped me back and scared the hell out of me. I had been in this to help her, but also to have a little raunchy sex fun. I wasn’t looking for love and it was obvious that she was feeling devotion and emotions bordering on love, just as I was a few moments before. I couldn’t believe how quickly she surrendered to me and how welcome she was of her position. Going down this road was definitely dangerous and not where we wanted to go-I was sure of it. I also began to understand her more. It wasn’t just a pussy between her legs, it was a tiger, purring now, sure, but not for long. She had never tamed it, only caged it with bars made of her inhibitions. Still she had to let it out every week to keep it under control. I had forced her to let the cage door open and it was up to me to tame it. I had to quickly build a second cage to contain the tiger and us both. That second cage was to be her obedience to me only in the time and places of my choosing, not a general personality change.

I had taken enough psychology courses to know that it was going to be a challenge and I wasn’t quite sure how I was going to accomplish it. I knew that if I was to establish strong and lasting rules, I had to impose them while she was experiencing a significant emotional event. It wasn’t long before I had the opportunity.

We were out with a few friends that afternoon and Sue made a few comments, which were uncharacteristically uninhibited during the conversation. Her comments were immediately picked up by them and caused them to raise their eyebrows and to grin. ‘You seem to be having an influence on your new roommate,’ they told me.

When we got back to our apartment I demanded that she take off all of her cloths as soon as we got in the door and I acted as if I was angry. Confused by my attitude, she immediately stripped off her cloths in the middle of the living room and stood a little frightened in the pile of them at her feet. I sat in a straight-backed chair and demanded that she bend over my knees. I told her that she had disobeyed me and that she was going to be punished so that she would never, ever do it again.

I spanked her hard several times before I would tell her what she had done. I was very tempted to get her excited while I did it so she would associate sexual pleasure with pain, but I knew that I would be playing with more fire than I already was in, so I didn’t.

When she began to weep and honestly beg me to stop because of the pain, I told her that I was going to be the one that told her when, where and how she would act sexy. Until she was told otherwise, she would continue to conduct herself the way she always did. ‘Did she understand?’ I demanded, smacking her red bottom once more to punctuate the importance. I am your mistress, not your lover, do you understand. Her sobbing became deeper and it nearly broke me! ‘Yes, I do now,’ she sobbed.

I pushed her off my knee and she looked up at me with a combination of deep hurt, and then anger for a brief flash before lowering her eyes in obedience.

Fiddling with someone’s life, especially a person I cared so much about was too dangerous and I had started it, now I must finish it and I was scarred out of my wits that I would mess it up.

As she lay there at my feet, I could see that despite her feelings, she had become very aroused. I told her that as a part of her punishment, she was going to go without the relief that she needed until the weekend. I told her to get dressed again and that I was going out for a while.

As soon as she got dressed, I left and soon I was in tears. Some Dominatrix I made, I thought. The thing was, I was pushing away deeper feelings for her than I dared to allow my self to have and the hurt was much greater than I could ever imagined. Sue, I found out later spent the afternoon in tears as well.

By the end of the week the tiger was pacing in its cage. Sue had been good outside the apartment and no one would have guessed about her liberation. Once we were alone though, she turned into a little seductress as she tried to get me to easy my decree and allow her the release of tension she was feeling between her thighs. By Thursday she was prancing around in just her panties and those were only thongs at that. I was suffering just as much as she was. I brought home some toys for me to use on her and I produced a video and a rubber cock Thursday afternoon. The video was a how to video on how to make torrid love to a man showing devious tricks to drive a man wild while giving him head and otherwise screwing his brains out. I told her that she was to practice and be prepared to show me what she had learned.

She turned on the video and was obviously disappointed that it was only about making love to men.

I tied her in a chair so that her legs straddled the straight back and she was comfortable, but her hands could only raise the cock to her lips and touch her breasts, all other parts of her body were beyond her reach.

I watched with amusement as she watched the video and mimicked it’s instructions by licking and sucking on the rubber cock. Watching the section on intercourse was pure torture for her as she squirmed in her seat, her thighs tightening and releasing, trying desperately to relieve the tingle that had quickly become an ache. When the video was over I released her and told her to take a cold shower. She did, her nipples doubly hard from the cold and the heat as she walked back out into the room, still naked and wet. Her eyes were wild and I heard the tiger growl, but it was going to have to make it through one more day.

Friday was an eternity as I made Sue practice with the dildo. In addition, I told her that she was going to have to make up a sex fantasy around a boy she actually found attractive and would like to have sex with. Saturday finally came and Sue begged me not to make her wait until the night. If only she had known how much I wanted her as well. Little did I know when I relented in the afternoon that we were going to have a sex marathon?

After we had eaten and had a few glasses of wine, Sue was like a kid at Christmas begging to open just one present. I made her take off her cloths slowly; she wanted to rip them off and couldn’t get out of them fast enough. When she was through, I made her take off mine. She tried to fondle and caress me as she did in the hope that I would loose my control and we could get into it faster. She also began to talk dirty to me, knowing that it had turned me on the last time. The tiger was out of its cage and it was stocking me. She did manage a quick caress of my clit to discover that I was hot and a little chuckle of delight broke through her frustration.

With both of us naked, I sat up the camera so that it focused on the front of Sue only and turned it on. I thought that she might object, but she accepted it with out a fuss. We sat on the bed cross-legged, facing each other. I gave her the dildo and told her that she should tell me her sex fantasy and refer to the man in it by name, the name of the boy she wanted to have sex with. His name was Hugh, a boy she had wanted to date for two years, but never had the courage to peruse him and that she didn’t think that he knew she existed. I insisted that she tell me all about him and what she found sexy about him.

‘Ok, I said, but it had better be a fantasy that gets me hot!’ I warned. You can get yourself a little hot while your telling me, stressing a little. Looking down, the position of her legs had already split those beautiful lips wide open.

‘Ok, I don’t have much experience to work with, but here goes. It was our forth date,’ She began. ‘I had let him touch my breasts a little on our last date and that had been enough to make him hard, he was enormous,’ she added.

‘I had gotten him frustrated, even more excited, so that he knew that I wanted him as much as he wanted me. He wanted me so much that he couldn’t control his desire for me. He has a plan when he takes me to his apartment. We have a couple of glasses of strong wine and I am feeling more than a little buzz. He tells me that he has a surprise for me and tells me to stand and close my eyes. When I do, he tells me to hold out my hands. Before I know what is happening, he has my wrists tied. I protest, but he has tied a rope from the ceiling and has my arms held over my head before I can do anything. He tells me that he knows that I want him as much as he wants me and that I only need an excuse to over come my inhibitions.’ Sue began, her shy smile spoke loudly of how she was feeling naughty, that she wasn’t use to it, but she loved it.

The story sounded somewhat familiar and I couldn’t suppress a smile as I let her tell her story. I had a feeling I knew exactly where it was going.

‘He sat up a video camera and I was horrified,’ Sue continued. ‘I knew it was recording everything as he stood behind me, undressing me. As he undressed me, he told me that he would have the video and I would not be able to resist him, as I wouldn’t know what he might do with it if I refused him. He said that he would train me to do the things he liked and that I would only be his to do with as he pleased.’

I noticed that her hand had become much more busy as she continued. I wanted to monitor her arousal so that she wouldn’t get too far ahead of me.” Jane said with a voice that had become throaty as the affect of her own story was becoming more obvious.

‘I promised that I would do anything that he asked of me, just that he please not show the tape to anyone. He made me widen my stance and he played with me until he had me so hot I was begging him not to stop. He went around and zoomed the camera in on my pussy.

That’s when I saw then how big and hard he was. He then took the tape out of the camera and disappeared with it and my cloths, returning with a new tape.’ Sue said. I could almost feel the heat building within her by her own words.” Jane said as she continued.

“What happened then, I asked, getting a little anxious myself?

‘He untied me and made me lie down in the middle of this braided rug with my knees up and apart. He sat up the camera so I was looking directly into it. He made me excite myself and read cards that he held up. “Oh, I want your cock in my mouth” “I need your big hard cock in my pussy,” I was saying, I didn’t have to try to be convincing because that is what I really wanted.’ Sue went on.

Show me how you sucked his cock. I said and she showed me what she had learned from the video with great elaboration. Her hands had left her clit alone for just a minute while she demonstrated and that was far too long for it to be neglected under the circumstances. ‘Then he told me to get on top of him’, she said breathlessly as her hands returned to her clit, hoping that I would demand that she use the rubber shaft the way it was intended.

I got up from the bed and left the room for a minute and then returned with an even bigger cock strapped to my hips. Her eyes opened wide as she saw what was in store for her.

‘I’ve never..’ she gulped.

‘Oh, but you will darlin’, I said as I lay on the bed, head toward the foot and pointed to the shaft. Sue raised herself up and positioned her knees on either side of my hips and leaned forward. I directed the tip of the shaft between her lips and she slowly eased her hips back and down, onto the shaft, impaling herself as she did it. It took her a second or two to get used to the size of it and then she really began to enjoy the experience. Before long she was rocking back and forth and rotating her hips just the way she had been shown in the video.

Her fingers were busy pulling on her nipples and she was emitting loud moans, curses and cries all the while.

Despite my fanning her clit, this went on for almost a half hour. I was getting tired just laying there, I knew that her stamina would exhaust and demoralize any man I knew. I would have to train her to come much faster. She seemed to be right on the edge but either not wanting to or not able to bring herself over. I reached over and picked up the other dildo, which was also a vibrator. I touched the tip of it to the shaft of her clit and she exploded. My eyes were transfixed on her lips, as they seemed to a tight fist squeezing and releasing the shaft between them. Her thighs shivered violently and I thought she was going to hurt herself as she tugged at her breasts. A full few minutes later she collapsed on top of me, trying to catch her breath, crying and hugging me.

I let her rest and we took a shower together. She washed me as I did her and she did everything she could think of to get me even more excited than I was. We soon ended up in bed and she showered every inch of me with kisses and caresses until I came. We both fell asleep in each other’s arms again. A few hours later I woke to her caressing my pussy. She was ready to go again.

Well, we had both had orgasms, but she had had a world-class orgasm. I thought that my chances of keeping up with her were pretty good. We’ll have a dual of the pussies I chuckled to myself. I swung around so that we were in a 69 position and we went at it.

Damn that little vixen was good. I was on top and she had me struggling for self-control in just a few minutes. I suddenly found myself on bottom with her arms locked around my waist and her tongue doing wild things to me. I couldn’t escape, yet the intensity of how she was making me feel told me that I would loose my mind if I didn’t. A few seconds later I did lose my mind and my body in frenzy of convulsions that rocked me from my very being. The tables had been turned and she was very much in control of me now. I worked on her for what seemed forever in the valley of paradise before she came again. Sue was obviously pleased with herself and she demanded only that I recognize my position before she assumed the submissive role once again.

I asked her more about her fantasy friend Hugh and she told me more. Some how I had to get them together, I thought. I devised a plan. An important part of the plan was to work on giving her a trigger word that would make her cum when she heard it.” Jane said, looking at Peg and knowing that Peg was feeling the same heat that she was. “Hot in here-huh?”

Jane chuckled and Peg blushed.