The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following story depicts explicit sexual behavior and is written for adults. If you are not over 18 years of age, do not read further.

This work is copyrighted © 2003 by Ce. All other rights reserved.

“Hidden Hinges-Swinging Both Ways”

By Ce

Chapter Five

“Later that week I introduced myself to Hugh and told him that I was a Senior Psychology major and that I was doing a study on campus with a small random sample of men. His name came up on the random list and would he please consider participating in it. I used all my charm and soon had him agreeing. The questionnaire that I said was strictly confidential gave me a broad insight into who he was.” Jane continued.

“To begin with Sue and Hugh were cut from the same cutter, only Hugh was the male version. He was very handsome in a cute boyish way. He was slight, trim and athletic and just a few inches taller than Sue. In short, they couldn’t have been more perfect for each other. Over several weeks I discovered what he wanted in a woman, Sue in public and very much Sue in private as she had now become, and for Sue to be submissive and he dominate in their relationship. He wanted a perfect lady and perspective mother for his children, but a virginal nymphomaniac sex slave in the bedroom.

He didn’t know that he was talking about Sue at the time, but he soon would. I made sure that they spent a lot of time together in the guise that they were helping me with my study and they discussed the phony statistical information I had formulated so that they could discover how perfect they were for each other, and how normal the feelings that they were experiencing was. Hugh and I were alone for a few hours and I carefully brought the subject of Sue up. How do you feel about Sue, I inquired discreetly?

‘I think that Sue might be the perfect woman,’ he said, obviously in love with her. ‘But you and I have talked a little about sexual matters,’ he continued. Making no apologies, he said that while Sue was the perfect woman for him in public, in private he just couldn’t make the demands on her that he would hope the sexual relationship he would have with the woman he married would want.

And why is that, I inquired.

‘Sue is much too delicate, too much a lady for me to demand such things of her’, he said, having no idea of Sue’s secret life. I would have to think about this carefully I thought. I knew a lot about Huge, I knew what his secret fantasies were, what he would want his partner to do, what turned him on, and two women together was one of them. He didn’t know that I knew, but that’s the advantage of only having one person answering anonymous questionnaires.

Meanwhile Sue was submissive to my demands of her, which in turn were responsive to her needs. She sat back and let me tame the tiger, enjoying every minute of it. I made sure that the fantasies she crafted were around Hugh and were ever increasingly uninhibited. I got her to the point where she would have the release of an orgasm when I spoke her trigger word. It’s the only thing that saved me, I’m sure of it.

My dilemma was how to get the two of them to take the risk to see the secret side they each held back from the other.

One Thursday night when Sue’s tiger was just beginning to pace in it’s cage, I got her a little tipsy on wine and recorded our conversation. We talked about Hugh, what her fantasies were, what she wanted her man to be like and what she would do for him. I made sure she made it clear that she had not been with a man and how she had acquired her skills in lovemaking. With out taking her cloths off or anything overt, Sue was just dripping with sensuality. She wanted to touch herself and strained against it as I had forbidden it.

The next night I went over to Hugh’s apartment, tape and a couple of bottles of wine in hand, under the pretense that I wanted to discuss the study with him. I brought up Sue and his feelings for her and he quickly repeated his concern. He wanted her, but didn’t dare take the risk of showing her what he wanted in fear of losing her.

When I had him a little drunk I told him of Sue’s idea of the perfect relationship, which mirrored his, and how much in love she was with him. He didn’t believe it, although he desperately wanted to. I showed him the tape. I kept a close eye on his expression and the bulge, which was rapidly descending down his leg, the length of which surprised me. We hatched a plan for the next night, Saturday night; Sue’s Tiger would be wild and ready.

Saturday morning I told Sue that Hugh was coming over and that we were going to be playing a game. She was to go along with everything or she knew what would happen with the tapes I had made of her. She blushed, was concerned and a little hurt that I would threaten her with showing the tapes to Hugh, knowing how much he meant to her, but she agreed to obey.

I devised a little game in which drinking was involved between rounds and cloths were removed and actions were demanded. I manipulated the rules so that I was in complete control of who won, Hugh knew it because he was in on it, though didn’t know where things would lead. Sue knew it and couldn’t do anything about it. As the game progressed, wine thoroughly loosened us up, Sue of course lost the most, with me second and Hugh winning the most. Hugh was down to his pants and boxers, I still had my bra and panties, but Sue stood and looked Hugh directly in the eye as he watched her lower her panties. I watched Hugh’s expression as Sue’s magnificent mound and clit came into his view. He gulped and I knew that the bulge in his pants was half way to his knee. I lost the next two rounds, along with my bra and panties. Hugh lost his pants and then Sue lost again and she had nothing more to remove, she would have to take a card and do what ever it demanded. Sue was to make love to the player on her right. I was on her right. She looked at me wild eyed after she read the instructions, I could read her mind, ‘Not in front of Hugh!’ This was a critical moment for the two of them. I knew that they weren’t taking as much of a chance in showing their true desires as they thought, I was confident of it.

I walked in back of Sue and we both faced Hugh, I could tell he was having a difficult time believing what was happening. I began to fondle her breasts and her clit. Sue didn’t stand a chance, I had released the tiger and it was ferocious. I explained to Hugh about our relationship and Sue’s libido and her desire to be submissive. I ordered Sue to her knees and she went, she knew what to do as her hand came up between my thighs and her lips nuzzled my clit.

I’m going to give my little sex slave to you, but you are going to have to win her. You’re going to have to show me that your man enough and she comes with instructions, I added, pun intended of course.

‘Stand up and drop your shorts,’ I told Hugh. He did and I ordered Sue to show Hugh what she had learned from the tapes. Still on her knees, she made her way over to him. Looking up at him wide eyed, she took his cock into her mouth and played him like a well-trained concubine would. That Hugh was her male equal still amazed me, he too was magnificent.

‘Lay down on your back, Hugh, Sue climb on,’ I instructed. ‘Make her come before you do and she’s yours,’ I said to him. He never had an incentive to control himself as he did now, and she never had an incentive so strong to let her self go. The tiger wouldn’t let her ease up on him a bit thought. I sat in a chair, one knee high easing my own tension as I watched in utter amazement at the dual the two were having. Hugh was in a glorious agony and Sue was totally lost as she tugged on her breasts and ran her hands through her hair. ‘Rubber clit’ I told Hugh and as soon as his thumb rubbed the length of the hard little shaft Sue began started down her road of no return toward her orgasm. ‘Rubber clit’ was her trigger word. Don’t ask me how I came up with it.

I was taking no chances, I knew that Hugh would have to be an extraordinary man to keep up with Sue. As it turned out, he was, but I didn’t know that before hand. I told Hugh about the trigger word afterward.

Like taking a long breath and holding it before a sneeze, suddenly the floodgates flew open and heaven help Hugh who was trapped down stream. I leaned close to her ear and told her that she belonged to Hugh now and that she must do, as he demanded. The words were no sooner out of my mouth than she began to tremble and I could only imagine what Hugh was experiencing as his shaft was being mauled and consumed by the toothless but insatiable tiger. I have to admit that at that moment, I really envied Hugh. I would have given anything to know how it must have felt to have a penis completely consumed by Sue’s hot velvet pussy.

I watched the two of them collapse onto each other in exhaustion. Once they had caught their breath, Sue kissed Hugh with deep true affection and they both laughed and emotional tears flowed from the two of them as they held each other. I on the other hand was somewhat distraught by my burning thighs. They looked over to me and saw my condition.

Hugh then did something I didn’t expect. In a mock authoritarian voice I heard him say to Sue, ‘Go to your former mistress and ease her pain.’

Sue gleefully scampered over to me and positioned herself between my legs. My eyes were half closed in lust and gratitude as I watched Hugh watch us. His expression was also one of gratitude, but mixed with an air of mastery over the two of us.

I gave Hugh Sue’s trigger word to put her under hypnosis and he was like a kid at Christmas. He couldn’t wait to use it and almost immediately, Sue was under. Like a typical male, he wanted to know how she had liked the sex, as if it weren’t obvious. We both watched as poor Sue knelt on the floor and mimed their lovemaking, saying out loud all that she was experiencing in graphic detail as she described how his cock felt and what he was doing to her. I left them to have their fun for the rest of the weekend. When Sue returned home, she was the happiest that I had ever seen her, she was beaming. She remembered a lot about what went on, but couldn’t seem to remember all of it, and that didn’t surprise me much.

“I know that you and Dick were engaged then.” Peg said with certainty.

“Ya”, Jane said with a grin. But making love to another woman really isn’t cheating.... Is it?” “Any way, I didn’t know how deep my feelings for Sue ran. Just like my feelings for you”. Jane added softly in a sincere confession that made Peg resolve for what she was doing weaken just a little.

“Sue and Hugh got married and moved away and I thought that that was the end of it. Jane continued. “I still had the tapes and I watched them once in a while. A few months ago I got a call from Sue. She and Hugh had moved and were living about an hour from here. She asked me if I still had the tapes and I told her I did. I kind of thought that maybe she wanted me like I want her sometimes and she was looking for an excuse to reconnect. At any rate, we agreed to meet at her house. Boy, what a house it is, right out of “Better Homes and Gardens”. A little far out in the country, but the house is absolutely beautiful. Being a photographer must be better than I thought, being the best must pay well. Of course Hugh is no slouch as a lawyer either, I understand.

We did a little catching up over a bottle of wine. She and Hugh were very happy together and she said that I was deserving of a lot of credit for that. We talked and laughed about how I had trained her and she took me into their den to show me the bondage toys that they had. It wasn’t long before she was seducing me and the two of us were soon all hot, bothered and naked. I ended up in a swing contraption and Sue showed me how the wrist ties worked. I was caught like a fly in a devious web. I hadn’t a clue as to what she was up to.

That was when Hugh made his appearance. I struggled, but it was too late. The two of them laughed at my predicament. They had me naked and spread-eagled about three feet off the floor. There wasn’t a thing they couldn’t do to me if they wanted. Hugh had taped the whole thing and brought out his camera and set it up again, this time in plane sight. He also turned on the TV so I could see what it was that he was recording. Hugh stripped off his cloths, I had forgotten just how big and beautiful he was. The meekness I remembered was long gone and the two of them had become quite devious and aggressive.

Standing on either side of me, looking down upon my helplessness, they teased my nipples and clit as they explained what they were about to do. They weren’t comfortable with my having tapes of Sue and control over her, so they were going to turn the tables on me. They knew that they already had enough to keep me in line, but for the next few hours they were going to have their way and their fun with me.

My ordeal began with Sue driving me out of my mind, I was practically delirious by the time she was through, and Hugh taped it all. Hugh had a stack of poster cardboard and markers and he would scribble what he wanted me to say and Sue would hold it up as he got a close up of me saying it. They said that they wouldn’t let me come, and that they would send the tape to Dick if I didn’t”. Jane confessed.

“What did they make you say? “Peg said, the heat she was feeling getting even more intense.

“Pretty much that my being there was my idea. How much I had been thinking of Sue and Hugh and his beautiful cock in my mouth. How much bigger and better Hugh was than Dick, that kind of stuff.” Jane said.

“And did you say them?” Peg asked with a grin.

“Of course I did!” Jane said as a matter of fact.

“They took me out of my harness, the bonds they now held me in then were much stronger than leather.

Sue picked up the camera and told me that I wasn’t going to be allowed to come until Hugh had and that I was to go down on him right then and there. He could control himself even longer than I remembered. I tried everything I could to make him loose control. My tongue was swirling, I was sucking and licking, pumping and deep throating, flirting. Every time I would look up at him, he had his hands on his hips and was just grinning. I was finally pleading with him to come in my mouth. They saw me playing with my pussy and they stopped me, tying my hands behind my back, Hugh took me over his knee and gave me the hardest spanking I have ever had. He said that it was going to give me something to think about. It did, for days my backside was burning. When I got back, I desperately wanted Dick, but I had to deny the both of us because I was afraid he would see my butt. I finally told him that I had slipped and landed on my butt when he saw me getting out of the shower.

As a final humiliation they tied me up so that I was setting on the floor leaning up against the wall. My knees were up and wide apart and my fingers were allowed to reach just a half-inch or so below my clit. Sue sucked Hugh off as they watched me. Without being able to close my legs, they got a close up of my pussy as I came. It ached for something to squeeze against. My whole body shook and my loud moans and cries were as if they were coming from somewhere out of my body. I was exhausted and a ball of sweat.

They untied me and Sue tossed me a skirt that so short that I had to wear it so low on my hips I thought that it would fall down, just to cover my mound. She also gave me a little cut off “T” shirt that showed the bottoms of my breasts and ripped so low on top that I couldn’t move without exposing my nipples. I wasn’t allowed a bra or panties and they took all my money and credit cards, which they later mailed, to me.

They warned me that if I ever tried to use the tape I had of Sue, I would pay dearly and they thanked me for the afternoon’s entertainment. I was thankful that I had put gas in before I had reached their house, but was praying that I wouldn’t run out, or have a flat tire before I got home. The look on the toll keepers face was bad enough.

I got home right before Dick and had just enough time to change. Dick was in a really amorous mood and I had to shut him off, and as I said, had to for a week. That’s when it all began. After I had turned him down night after night for a week, the tension build up as we approached bedtime worsened. I was desperate for him to force the issue and just take me. Instead he was so damn understanding, or at least tried to be. I was hurting him deeply; I knew it, yet I just didn’t know how to make it better at that point. Every night my guilt became heavier. The weeks turned into months and we just kept getting deeper and deeper into our misery.

The whole thing scared me; I was and am so afraid of loosing him. I wanted Dick to take control of me, I would know that he wanted me and I would feel safe if I knew nothing I said or did would sway him from taking me and holding me. The thing is, if I told him that’s what I want, and then it won’t be the same. It would be like I am giving him the order. I would be in control, not him. I don’t know how to make the whole thing happen. Does that sound nuts to you?” Jane asked, suddenly all of the fear and emotion had returned as she studied Peg’s expression in an attempt to read her mind.

“Of course, but I understand it.” Peg said, having sympathy for Jane, and at the same time more sure than ever that what she was about to do was right. Jane was more vulnerable than ever and she was going to take advantage of it. Just the telling of her story had gotten them pretty damp.