The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following story depicts explicit sexual behavior and is written for adults. If you are not over 18 years of age, do not read further.

This work is copyrighted © 2003 by Ce. All other rights reserved.

“Hidden Hinges-Swinging Both Ways”

By Ce

Chapter Seven

The trap had been set, the bait taken and the trap was about to be sprung.

That night Bob and Peg watched the tape in their bedroom. The fact that just a few hours before, Peg had had one of the best orgasms of her life, seeing it again and the demands Bob was making brought her right back to where she was on the sofa.

Bob rewound the tape to where Peg leaned over and kissed Jane and he told Peg to swing around. Having Peg under hypnosis was fun, but it wasn’t necessary every time they made love. In fact, most of the time, they just enjoyed each other and the freedom that Peg’s conditioning had given them.

Watching the tape the second time was just for Bob. They were both naked and Peg’s head was now at Bob’s hip level. Peg had her right arm under his hip and her head resting on his thigh. Her left arm rested along her body and her hand teased her clit only a few inches from his face. She lifted her knee and angled it back so he could get a better view. When he looked down, just under the TV screen, Peg was looking up at him and smiling from behind his cock. He turned the tape on again as she began to lick the underside of his cock. Peg scrambled to get his cock in her mouth right after she heard herself on the tape say that she had waited so long. She looked up and saw the expression on his face and the short quick breaths he was taking. She made it without a split second to spare before Bob erupted.

Peg rolled over on her back and Bob made her tell him in detail what it was like having Jane make love to her as she shamelessly got herself off while Bob watched.

By mid week Dick was back from a business trip and he was invited over to see the tape.

As soon as Dick was through the door he asked, “Did it work”?

“Oh Ya!” Bob said as he proceeded to pour three fingers of bourbon for the two of them and a tall glass of white wine for Peg.

All three of them went into the den and Bob started the tape. Bob and Peg watched an unbelievable range of expressions wash over Dicks face. Anger, hurt, betrayal, lust, passion, compassion, mercy and without mercy, love, fear, all made their appearance as the tape played and he listened and watched. His only comment was to ask for another drink as he had downed his in the first few minutes of the tape. Whatever brew his emotions were reduced to was anyone’s guess.

Bob and Peg were openly fondling each other while they watched and Peg was quite exposed several times, but Dick never noticed.

Dicks expression began to turn decidedly toward lust as soon as Jane began to strip and by the time Jane had finished up with Peg his arousal was obvious.

“Ok, what are your thoughts?” Bob asked, pouring a third drink for Dick.

“Just like anyone else, I have a dark side and I have thought of control and bondage stuff. I had always been taught that a gentleman never thinks those things, or if you loved someone, you would never expose them to such things, no matter how much the thought of it turned you on. Dick said, taking a sip of his fresh drink. I can see now that that is just so much bull shit.

In a nutshell, I love her and I know she loves me. She needs to be taught a lesson and she needs to be punished in order for her to forgive herself. She obviously wants me to control her. And I’m up to that,” he asserted. “I’ll give her what she wants, in spades!” Jane had unleashed the dark side that Dick hadn’t fully realized he had, and she did it with her own words and actions.

“Before we get into this, have you put any thought as to how far you want it to go?” Bob asked.

“Ya, I don’t know how far I will push it until I get into it a little. For now I want to keep it between the four of us. I don’t care how far she has to go with Peg, the more humiliating and embarrassing for her the better. As for you Bob, lets just keep it to oral stuff, at least for now. If she had fucked this Hugh guy, I would have made her sorry, no matter if she was tied up or not. For now, he repeated, we’ll just keep it to the degree she went with him.”

Before seeing the tape Dick hadn’t been sure how far he wanted things to go, that changed.

The three of them hatched the details of their plan and it was all set for Saturday.

Dick went home with a considerable buzz on. Jane met him at the door and Dick was cool toward her, but didn’t say a word, only that he and Bob were planning to spend all day on the golf course.

My mid morning Saturday, the guys had gone and Jane was over to Peg’s house. Jane noticed immediately that Peg was not a sweet as she usually. Not unfriendly, but not quite the same.

“Come into the Den”, Peg said in a commanding tone.

Jane followed, confused and uneasy.

“Have you decided what it is that you want to do about your situation?” Peg asked.

“I want to be submissive, I think that I can do that, I mean, I want to. I just don’t know if I can. This hypnosis thing, well I’m a little unsure about that as well.” Jane admitted.

“You want to be submissive to Dick and I agree that that is the best thing that could happen to your relationship. The problem is Darlin, you are a little confused. You want Dick to be dominant, but you still want to call the shots. You want to decide what it is that Dick makes you do. I suspect that you would like that arrangement between you and I, but that’s not the way it’s going to be. You are going to have to learn to find joy and pleasure in doing what Dick demands of you, not what you want Dick to make you do. And you are going to have to develop trust in the both of us. When you are able to do that, then you will discover a little secret, you will discover that it’s the submissive that has the power after all.

“The time is now! Either you want to save your marriage, to keep Dick’s love or you don’t. Which is it?” Peg demanded with an impatient strength that surprised Jane and again she found herself laid open emotionally.

“Help me please,” Jane said softly in total surrender. “I can’t loose either of you.” Sensing by Peg’s tone that their relationship might be threatened as well.

Peg left the room to retrieve a drink that she had already prepared. “Drink this.” Peg said, handing a glass to Jane. “It will make you relax.” That it would, but the drug it contained would also set Jane up to more easily and completely accept the suggestions that Peg would give her. It was a little potion that Bob’s friend had generously provided.

Jane didn’t question it, though her eyes silently did a little. She downed the drink and Peg began the induction process that left Jane in a deep hypnotic sleep.

“You are riding on a pillow, so comfortable, so safe. Your looking up, Jane, you see the sky above you. Do you see the sky?” Jane.

“Yes” Jane whispered.

“Describe the sky for me Jane.” Peg said in voice that was hypnotic in and of itself.

“It’s blue, puffy clouds.” Jane said dreamily.

“You are going to float like a leaf on your pillow. The sky is of the world of your consciousness. You are going to ride your pillow to a place of deep peace and contentment where all worries and concerns melt away to nothingness. As you go deeper the little patch of sky will become smaller and smaller until it disappears completely and you are totally at peace with yourself and with the world. You will find bliss in this place that you will find in no other.

My voice is going to take you there. You will hear only my voice Jane. I am going to count backwards from 10. As I count the patch of sky will become smaller and smaller. The deeper you go, the more peace and comfort you will feel, the more you will want to do as I tell you.

Ten.....nine...eight.....tell me what you see and what you feel, Jane”

“I am floating down a deeper...deeper... warm..... safe ....abess, patch of sky smaller.

I feel so peaceful, so protected and safe....have no cares, no concerns.” Jane whispered softly.

“Seven........six.......five” Peg says softly and slowly. “So peaceful, so safe, the deeper you go, the more at peace you will feel. You will want to come here often, to please me so that I will take you there.

Four......three......two.........The patch of sky is just a pinpoint now. One. Peg said finally. What to you feel Jane?”

“ so warm..so safe... so content, Love.” Jane says softly the peace showing on her face is radiant.

“Love is the only thing that is important, Jane. Love for Dick, love for me, our love for you. You agree Jane.

“Yes-only thing that is important.” Jane repeated.

“When you hear Dick or myself, and only Dick or I, say the word “Butterfly”, you will go to the place you are now, deep deep hypnotic sleep, a place of wonderful peace. You will do what ever we tell you to do to because you want to please us. You will not be able to resist us.

“Yes-Butterfly, won’t resist.” Jane murmurs.

“You will want to be totally submissive to Dick and I. Being submissive will be a way for you to show us how much you love us. Showing us that love will be all-important to you.

“Love you. All important” Jane whispered.

“You will trust us completely” Peg says, a little uneasy knowing the power that she has assigned to Dick and herself.

“Trust you completely.” Jane stated softly and plainly.

“When ever you feel stress in your relationship with Dick or I, you will find a place and time to practice the self hypnosis techniques that I will show you. You will tell yourself how important it is that you are submissive to us and that you will feel peaceful and content by being submissive.”

“Yes, teach me, stress, will find peace.” Jane whispered.

“You want to be submissive, Jane.” Peg stated firmly.

“Yes-want to be submissive.” Jane confirmed.

“It is time for you to show us that you want to be submissive Jane. You want to show us that you are submissive.’

“Yes, want to-now.” Jane whispered.

“You will do, say and feel everything that Dick’s and my voices tell you, Jane.” Peg commanded.

“Your hands are attached to balloons, Jane, they are pulling your arms up, you can’t resist, the balloons draw you up to your tip toes.” Peg commanded as she watches her little test with satisfaction as Jane stretches her arms upward and is standing uneasily on her tiptoes.

“Your arms are released now, they are being drawn behind your back.” Peg suggessed as she watches Jane’s arms come down and fold to the small of her back.

“They are tied there Jane, you can not move them. You may try, but you cannot free them. Peg says as she watches her second test pass with success as Jane attempts to bring her arms forward without success. Peg told Jane that she had placed a leather blindfold with a lock over Jane’s eyes and then released her hands simply by saying that they were. Peg then told Jane that she had put a pair of ear phones over her ears and that she would be unable to hear anything but music until Peg spoke and that she would only be able to hear Peg’s voice.

Jane heard Peg make a click sound and the music that she had imagined playing switch to Peg’s voice.

“Can you hear me, Jane?” Peg’s voice said.

“Yes” Jane said louder than normal because she couldn’t hear herself.

Peg then walked Jane through the house so that she would be disorientated. She could have been outdoors on the patio for all Jane knew.

Back in the Den, Peg demanded that Jane remove all of her cloths.

“Remove all of your cloths Butterfly. You cannot resist doing his. You don’t know who might be watching, but you cannot resist removing your cloths.” Peg ordered Jane was completely unaware that Dick and Bob had returned and were only a few feet away from her. She needed only to open her eyes, but that was impossible for her to do. Jane turned her head back and forth in an attempt to hear something over the music as she began to remove her cloths. The blush on her face told of the embarrassment she was feeling, but she was helpless to resist.

Bob, Dick and Peg watched with amusement as Jane’s panties finally fell to the floor and Jane stood in the middle of the floor completely naked and exposed to what ever the three of them had in find for her.

“Jane, you are to remain deeply hypnotized. Until I tell you otherwise, you will be aware of what is happening to you but you will be unable to do anything about it. You will feel embarrassed and your embarrassment will make you more aroused.” Peg instructed.

Suddenly Jane had never felt so vulnerable as she felt a belt being placed around her waist, and then a collar around her neck followed by wrist and ankle restraints when Peg told her what she was doing. Jane’s mind filled in the details of the restraints as she felt the stiff leather against her skin.

“You said that you would do anything demanded of you, didn’t you Jane?” Peg asked.

“ Yes, I will do anything that is demanded of me.” Jane said showing a little quiver of panic and vulnerability in her voice.

“That’s what I thought.” Peg mocked.

“Your hands are fastened to your chest, Jane. You will be able to move them only a few inches from your breasts.”

“Get down on your hands and knees.” Peg demanded

With her hands bound, she ended up with her forearms flat on the floor with her butt up in the air.

“She would never let me take her in the butt, Dick whispered to Bob, “She said that it was too humiliating. This will be good.”

Dick and Bob had entered the scene before Peg had given Jane the trigger word.

“Jane’s trigger word is “Butterfly” Dick. If you say the word, Jane will go this deeply under hypnosis and she will be totally submissive to you. Dick nodded, somewhat in disbelief.

Peg lubricated a butt plug before slipping it into Jane as she pleaded and protested when she felt Peg tease her with it for a few seconds. “Pussy-will-O” Bob said and Peg instantly responded, going into a deep sleep. Bob looked over to Dick and they both chuckled. Both of the women were now under their control.

“Margaret, I am going to count to three, when I reach three you will open your eyes and appear fully awake, but you will be completely under my control, deeply hypnotized. You will want to do what ever I tell you to do, you will be unable to resist doing what ever I tell you to do. You will remove all of your cloths as soon as I say three and you will think that it was your idea to do so. Once all of your cloths are removed, you will continue doing to Jane what you had planed for her. One....two...three.” Bob said confidently.

With out a moments hesitation, Peg opened her eyes and began to remove her cloths, embarrassed that Dick was watching her. All three of them watch Jane trying in vane to expel the plug. Peg then strapped on a dildo which was long and thin and had spiral ridges running the length of the shaft.

“Click-Say please, someone give me their cock to suck” Peg whispered and Jane immediately spoke the words that she heard through the imagined earphones as Peg helped her to her knees.

Jane didn’t have to wait long before she was presented with hard cocks on either side of her face.

“You must catch them Jane, you must get a cock in you mouth. Nothing is more important to you at this moment than having a cock to suck.” Peg said as they watched Jane in desperation attempt to capture one of the cocks that both Bob and Dick were teasing her with. Jane opened her mouth and searched for an elusive cock, finally she was allowed to take Dick’s dick into her mouth. Nothing had been more important to her, nothing had entered her mind beyond getting a cock in her mouth and it didn’t matter who’s, but once she had one, other thoughts made themselves known. Jane had always wondered if she were ever blindfolded and presented with several men, if she could pick Dick out. The size and shape of his cock on her tongue was familiar to her and when she took in a deep breath and smelled him, it was confirmed to her mind below any consciousness, she knew who she had in her mouth and the fact gave her comfort that what was happening was happening with Dick’s knowledge. At the same time, the realization that Dick must have known all along hit her like a pile of bricks and not knowing how he was taking it was of a deep concern only for a moment before she felt the felt the comfort of knowing and trusting Dick and Peg completely. What ever she was about to receive, she deserved it, she thought to herself. I want to be totally submissive to Dick, I have to be.” Jane thought as the words filled her thoughts.

“Click-I need someone to fuck me, hard.” Peg continued. “Say that Jane.”

Jane immediately said the words.

“Click-I want someone to fuck me in the ass,” Peg snickered

“I want someone to fuck me in the ass.” Jane repeated obediently but her tone and expression pleaded for mercy.

“Click-I’ve invited a few friends over to give me a hand.” Peg said. Jane immediately tried to struggle but she couldn’t even get off the floor as she imagined a room filled with people watching her. Peg positioned her self behind Jane and quickly pulled the plug out from between her cheeks. They all noticed that Jane’s pussy lips had swollen and she had obviously gotten excited. Slowly Peg replaced the plug with the dildo she was wearing and Jane just began to groan.

“Click-Maybe if you are a little more animated you can make him come and get it over with.” Peg teased. Jane immediately started to rotate her hips and hump the dildo as best she could.

“Clck-Say I like being fucked in the ass, Jane.” Peg giggled.

‘I ... I like.... I like being fucked in the ass Jane,” she was finally able to say while catching her breath.

Peg picked up a pillow and placed it between them so Jane would not feel her body against her back and pulled Jane back on top of her with the dildo still buried in Jane up to the hilt. Jane’s feet were flat on the floor and about as wide apart as they could be. Peg reached around her and spread Jane’s lips in an open invitation for Dick.

Dick accepted, positioning himself between Jane’s legs and buried his shaft into her with one thrust.

“Click-Open your mouth Jane,” Peg instructed calmly. Jane opened her mouth and it was immediately filled with Bob’s cock. She began to suck on it.

“Not Dick” she thought, maybe it’s Dick between my legs. But that makes three! Who is the other one? Oh god, they’re going to make me come.”

“Click-That’s a good girl”, Peg teased. " We are taping this Jane. If Dick ever does see this, you can show him that you didn’t really like it by not coming Jane. Your not going to come Jane, you won’t be able to until I tell you that you can.” It was obvious that Jane was close to doing just that but she was held just below the level of no return.

“ Click-Are you loosing control Jane, I think that your loosing control You are right on the edge, but you can’t, not until I tell you that you can”. Peg turned up the heat by sliding her hands down and began to rub her clit. “Dick is going to know that you really really liked what is happening to you if you come Jane.”

Jane struggling between the desperate need to come and the impossible task of trying not to. Bob withdrew and Dick replaced his shaft with a rubber one that allowed him to save himself while really giving it to Jane.

“Click-Orgasm Jane” Peg ordered and immediately the flood gates opened. Right in the middle of Jane’s orgasm, Peg told Jane that her blindfold had been removed.

Jane looked up into Bob and Dicks stern faces and she could only come, her rump humping and squirming on Peg’s dildo as her pussy desperately squeezed empty air and her hands tugging at her breasts has tears ran down her cheeks.

“You are awake now, fully awake and aware.” Peg said.

“I am so sorry.” Jane kept saying as she wept, knowing now that Dick knew all along.

“Not as sorry as your going to be, but were going to get past this.” Dick said with a firmness that Jane hadn’t heard before.

“Butterfly” Dick commanded and Jane fell immediately into a deep sleep.

Peg proceeded to give Jane posthypnotic suggestions to prepare her for Dick’s control and to strengthen the hypnotic influence they had on her. Then they awakened her, allowing her the full memory of what had happened. Hypnotized or not, you will be submissive to me, is that understood?” Dick stated firmly.

Red faced and nearly overwhelmed at the thought of what she had just done and the need to be submissive left her to utter only that she did. Dick pulled Jane up and put her over his knee, spanking her hard.

“From now on, you are mine; you will do what I tell you, when I tell you and how I tell you and where I tell you. Is that clear?” Dick demanded.

“Yes,” Jane said each time she felt the sting of his hand. The spanking she was getting now made the spanking Hugh had given her feel like child’s play. Everything combined, the drug, the depth of emotions; love, fear, humiliation, vulnerability, all laid her subconscious bare and their influence on her mind was total.

Dick pushed her off his lap on to the floor.

Jane remained setting in the middle of the room embarrassed and totally submissive. She was told to take a shower with Peg and the two men watched as they lathered each other up. Jane, at this point was the only one who had felt the release of an orgasm. The others still had their motors running. They toweled off and Jane was made to lie down on the dinning room table, Dick and Bob held her legs straight up in the air while Peg shaved her cleanly. She was told that she had better stay that way or it would be obvious that her training didn’t take and she would have to endure additional training that would be more vigorous. Jane understood and meekly agreed.

Beginning with Peg and ending with Dick, Jane went down on them one at a time while the others watched.

Jane was exhausted when Dick looked at Bob and Peg and said; “Well at least it’s a beginning.