The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following story depicts explicit sexual behavior and is written for adults. If you are not over 18 years of age, do not read further.

This work is copyrighted © 2003 by Ce. All other rights reserved.

“Hidden Hinges-Swinging Both Ways”

By Ce

Chapter Nine

“Peg and Jane are acting pretty lovy dovy.” Dick said as he prepared to light the charcoal grill.

“It looks that way, more than usual. " Bob said, confirming that he had noticed it as well.

“I don’t like gas grill as much as real charcoal,” Dick said, changing the subject as he wasn’t sure where to go with the Peg thing and was hoping that Bob would pick it up.

“Ya, we tried one for a while and we feel the same way. What’s up with the two of them do ya think?” Bob said softly, not being deterred.

“Don-no,” Dick answered, “but I’ve done a lot of thinking about what you said about Peg and her girl friends, putting Jane through her paces I mean.”

“Whatdaya think?” Bob asked, looking at Dick out of the corner of his eye.

“I think that it would be pretty damn hot!” Dick said with a broad grin.

“Me too”. Bob chuckled.

“I think that if Peg is still up for it, we should go for it”. Dick declared.

“I’ll tell Peg to set it up. I know that she’s been thinking about it as well, should be fun. How’s Jane taking to her new role?” Bob asked.

“Done everything I’ve asked. Your right, coming up with new stuff is a more of a challenge than I thought it would be.” Dick confessed.

“Check out the Web and if you want, there’s a video rental place on forth, go right to the back and you will see a bright blue door. Walk through it as if you know where you’re going. They sell all kinds of kinky stuff there, you might get some inspiration.” Bob advised.

“God, what if someone sees me going into a place like that!” Dick whispered.

“As I said, the front part is perfectly respectable. Unless you’re into this stuff, I doubt that many people know about it.” Bob chuckled.

“I’ll check it out”. Dick said just as Peg and Jane came out of the house.

“Check what out?” Peg asked.

“Oh nothing, just talking.” Bob said with a grin.

It was a warm night, the girls were wearing very thin halter-tops that showed the shaddow of their nipples and short shorts with wide leg openings. The guys were wearing T-shirts and shorts. After they had eaten, beer and wine followed along with talk that became sexier by the sentence.

“So, how well do you think you know Dick,” Bob asked Jane with a sly smile?

“Pretty well I think” Jane said confidently, not being quite sure of where things would go these days.

“Pretty well?” Bob questioned.

“Well, very well,” Jane said.

“Ok, lets see.” Bob said.

“Let’s give you a little scenario. Dick here has a really sexy girl working for him, a woman that really turns him on. What would that woman be like?” Bob questioned.

“Ah, well, she would be like me.” Jane said half joking but feeling pretty confident that in reality, she was the woman Dick wanted and she was thinking that she had gotten the best of the round.

“Really, I guess you had better describe your self then.” Bob teased in a counter move. “How do you think Dick sees you?”

“Well, maybe not just like me,” Jane said back peddling.

“Well, make up your mind, what’s she like.” Bob said, regaining the upper hand.

Dick just watched and listened with a quiet grin, not knowing where Bob was taking things, but was willing to find out. Peg had an idea and her grin was as broad as Dick’s

“Butterfly” Peg interjected with a wink to the guys. Instantly Jane’s body relaxed and her eyes closed.

“I thought that we might make this a little more fun.” Peg said with a chuckle. “Jane, you are about to tell us a fantasy that you think will arouse Dick, Bob and I. I am going to count to three. When you hear me say three, you will wake up with out any memory of the instructions I am about to give you, but you will follow the instructions without realizing why.

You will be totaly uninhibited in your telling of the fantasy Jane.” Peg instructed.

“Totaly uninhibited.” Jane repeated.

“You will be embarrassed that you are exposing even more of yourself to us, your dirty little erotic mind. You will be embarrassed because we will know exactly what you think about, but you will be unable to stop your self.” Peg told her.

“Unable to stop myself.” Jane repeated.

Peg thought for a moment, and then, with a chuckle, she continued.

“You will have the sensations that what you are describing that the women in your fantasy are doing are happening to you. If you tell us that any woman in your fantasy is being touched, you will feel as if you are being touched in the same way.” Peg continued, delighted with herself that she was being so imaginative.

“Will feel what ever I describe.” Jane says, repeating what her subconscious has interpreted as her instructions.

“You will expose yourself in everyway you tell us she is exposed.” Peg continued.

“Expose myself like she is exposed.” Jane repeated.

“You will touch and excite yourself if you feel like doing so, but you will not realize that you are doing it.” Peg said finally.

“Can touch my self, won’t realize I’m doing it.” Jane repeated.

“When I snap my fingers, you will remember everything you have done.” Peg instructed.

“Snap your fingers...remember everything.” Jane whispered.

“When I reach three, you will awaken, you will feel playful and sexy and you will continue the conversation. You will want to excite us with your story. One...two...three” Peg said with a chuckle.

Jane’s eyes opened, her head came up and there was a twinkle in her eye.

“Well, as a matter of fact, she is nothing like me”. Jane said. Wanting to be free to describe her self without appearing conceded. She never skipped a beat as she picked up the conversation as if nothing had happened.

“We’re waiting. What’s she look like.” Bob pressed.

“This is going to be good.” Dick said with a broad grin on his face as he looked toward Peg.

“She’s in her late twenties,” Jane said, looking into space as she thought. “Long legs, very long legs, long chestnut hair and she is more cute than beautiful”. Jane said.

“What’s her body like?” Bob asked.

“Oh, she’s quite beautiful of course. Slim body, boobs that are more shapely than big, but not too small, and a tight little ass.” Jane said with a little blush.

“I want more of a description than that. Describe her nipples for us.” Bob insisted.

“ Ah, her areolas are quite small in compression to her nipples, which are quite thick and long. Her breasts are high on her chest and perky, she adds. The way I know Dick likes them.” Jane said, glancing over to Dick for confirmation.

“And what about the rest of her, what’s sexy about her?” Bob presses

Jane thought for a minute and quickly realizes what he is looking for, the same thing that she found sexy. “Her mound is full and rounded and she is completely and cleanly shaven. Her clit is bigger than normal and even when she’s not excited, it stands out like a little rounded ridge in the cleft of her lips.” Jane says as her blush deepens.

“Is she smart, dumb, what?” Bob asks as he presses on.

“What’s going to happen in this scenario?” Jane asked.” What Dick found sexy would depend on what was going to happen.”

“Ok, that’s fair, let’s see. She has screwed up really badly and she has come over here to try to make it up. She will do anything to make up for it. Dick here thinks that she shouldn’t get off too easy.” Bob says, adding fuel to the story.

“Ok,” Jane thought for a minute. " She’s very smart; she hates screwing up and hates to admit that she’s wrong. She’s a got it together gal and just isn’t used to being in this position. She’s very sophisticated, cosmopolitan, reserved on the outside, but would be embarrassed if anyone knew she had a very sexy, sensual side. She thinks about sex a lot, but you wouldn’t know it by her conservative appearance.”

“This is getting good”, Bob said, turning to Dick. " How close is she?” " I’d say very close,” Dick confirmed.

“Ok, good, we’re doing well.” Bob chuckled. “This woman has to do anything; I mean anything that Dick tells her if she wants to get her tit out of the wringer. Here’s the big question. What does Dick make her do, right here, right now, right in front of us all? This is to get Dick really excited remember.”

“Well, he makes her take of her cloths while we watch.” Jane said, getting into it a little more.

“If Dick got all hot and bothered by that he would be kind of a whooose, is Dick a whoooose?” Bob teased.

“No!” Jane said, “ah, that’s not all, that’s just the beginning.”

“Ok, let’s back up. What’s she wearing?” Bob asked, becoming more intrigued himself.

“She’s wearing a pin striped business suit, gray stockings and a white blouse, very expensive. She’s wearing a garter belt and a very sexy bra underneath. She likes to feel sexy, but would be embarrassed if anyone knew.” Jane added, beginning to get into it even more.

“Is she wearing panties? You forgot to mention if she was wearing panties.” Dick added.

“No, no panties, that’s another thing that has her nervous, having us find out that she doesn’t wear panties.” Jane said, pleased that Dick was joining the fun.

“Ok, I’m going to let you take it from here, maybe ask you to be more specific on some things. Tell us what will really turn Dick on.” Bob said with a twinkle in his eye.

“Well,” Jane starts, taking a quick glance at everyone and beginning to enjoy this.

“We are all setting here, just like we are now. We hear the doorbell ring and I go to the door and find that it’s... ah... Celeste, but they call her Ce. I can tell that there is something very wrong. She is a little pale and not at all the somewhat cocky, self-confident self she usually is. She says that she has to speak to Dick and I lead her out here. She sees us all and asks if she can speak to Dick in private. They go into the living room and she tells him what she has done and that only he can fix it. If he doesn’t her career is over and she fears that she might go to jail. She will do absolutely anything he wants, just as long as he makes what she has done right and doesn’t tell anyone. We’ve just been talking about sexy things and that has Dick thinking. He leads Ce back out here and tells us of how Ce has been pretty cocky lately, and hasn’t been too kind to others who have made mistakes. That she has just screwed up royally and now she’s asking for him to take a big risk and get her out of it. She will do absolutely anything, she says, to convince him to help her. He asks us what we think we should do. We all agree that Dick should help her, but that she needs to be taught a lesson.

‘Are you in agreement Ce, are you going to take whatever punishment we decide upon?’ Dick asks her.” Jane says as she spins her yarn and Peg opens another bottle of wine.

“Yes.” Ce says in defeat,” Jane continues. “Ce doesn’t have any idea of what she has gotten herself into.

Dick tells her that he is going to hypnotize her. She doesn’t think that she can be hypnotized, but she quickly is. Dick tells her that when ever she hears him say...ah... “executive privilege”, she will go deeply into hypnosis and she will not be able to resist any instruction he gives her for the next six months. He also tells her that she will be aware of everything that is about to happen to her, but she will be unable to resist. Then he brings her out of it.

Dick tells her to stand there and not resist anything that happens, if she does, her punishment will only be worse because it will indicate that she really isn’t remorseful. Dick tells Peg and I to take her cloths of so the two of you can watch. Ce’s eyes open wide as she hears Dick’s words, she wasn’t sure what she expected, but it wasn’t this. She looks around, we’re in the back yard, but we’re out in the open. She starts to say something, to object when Peg and I begin tease her, but no sound comes out of her mouth, she only blushes as she feels women touching her breasts for the first time.

Peg and I take off her jacket and then we unbutton the top few buttons of her blouse to just below her breasts.” Jane said, adjusting her position in her chair as she begins to feel the heat build between her legs.

Jane took a quick look around to see how she was doing. Pretty well she thinks at this point, given the smiles on everyone’s faces. She begins again.

“Peg slides Ce’s blouse over her shoulders and down beneath her breasts, her arms are trapped and the sheer lace that covered her breasts comes into view.” Jane continues. “We can see the dark color of her nipples underneath the lace. I scratch them lightly with my fingernail and they start to get hard. She’s embarrassed that she is responding to my touch.

With our being the least bit aware of her actions, the rest of them snicker as they watch Jane’s hands flow over her breasts and her fingernail teases the hardness of her nipple clearly visible beneath the thin fabric of her haulter top.

“Do you think the boys want to see more Ce?’ I ask her, Jane continues

‘Yes’ she says.

‘Do you want them to see more Ce?’ Peg asks.

‘No’ Ce says, her blush getting deeper.

‘No Ce? Getting them excited is the main part of your punishment; don’t you want to be punished for the error of your ways?’ I ask her. ‘Yes.’ she manages,” Jane says as she crosses her legs, mindless of the view up the short and loose leg openings of her shorts that she had given those who were watching her with such intensity.

“Then you want to get them all excited, is that right Ce? I think we need to hear you say it, just so we’re sure.’ Peg asks her.” Jane continues after taking a sip of her wine. “This is where Dick sets up the video camera so that he can record everything, just in case Ce has a change of heart after he fixes things. Of course, Dick can do anything he wants to her for months.

Ce starts to object and I put my finger over her lips, better not! I warn her,” Jane says gleefully as she spins the fantasy.

“Now Ce,” I tell her, “I believe you were going to tell us something”.

‘I..I want to get the guys all excited,’ Ce says meekly.

That will do for now, but in the future, I think that we need to see more enthusiasm. What do you think they want to see next Ce? I ask.

‘My breasts?’ Ce asks in a little louder voice, looking around to see if anyone is watching..

‘Do you ever talk dirty Ce?’ Peg asks.

‘No! never!’ Ce responds.

‘Ah, I think that guys like to hear women throw all inhibitions to the wind and talk a little dirty, it gets them excited, that’s what you want, isn’t it?’ Peg teases.

‘Yes, no, I guess so.’ Ce concedes.

‘Then I think you can think of a hotter word than breasts, why don’t you give it a try.’ Peg tells her.

‘They want to see my tits, all right, Ce blurts out, showing signs of anger. I hate that word! Boobs, Hooters, is that what you want?”

Oh, that’s good, Ce, but I detect an attitude that I don’t think is what we’re looking for. I think that you need to be a little more humble, resigned to your fate. Do you get my drift? I tell her.

‘Yes,’ Ce says, her eyes dropping. ‘I think that they want to see my tits, it will make them excited and I want to make them excited.’

Peg slides the straps of her bra over her shoulders and slides her hands over the tops of Ce’s breasts, pushing the cups of her bra down under her breasts, then she cups her breasts and lifts them up so they are held up and out by the bra tucked beneath them.”

They all gasp a little as they watch Jane unexpectedly inturpret her instructions. She isn’t wearing a bra that she can push down, instead she raised her halter top to bare her breasts, still having no clue of what she had just done.

“You have very nice tits, Ce, Do you like your tits, Ce, do you think that they are sexy?’ Peg whispers in Ce’s ear, but loud enough for us all to hear.

‘Yes,’ Ce says, not sure what she was supposed to say.

‘Do you play with them when you get your self-excited?’ I ask her.

‘Ah, yes, I play with my tits.’ Ce says, her blush getting even deeper.

‘Then you do play with your self and get your self-excited. Do you do that often Ce?’ Peg chuckles as she catches Ce in a confession she hadn’t intended to make.

‘NO! Not often’ Ce says in a flustered attempt to recover her composure.

‘How often, Ce, once a day, once a week, how often to you play with your self?’ I ask her.

‘A couple of times a week, I guess’ Ce blurts out again, but this time with an attitude of submission, resigned to the humiliation that was falling upon her.

‘Oh that’s good,’ I tell her as I tease her,” Jane says with a giggle. Again, Jane looks around at her audience, and again she is pleased with the results that she is getting. Taking another sip of wine, she continues. “I’m sure we will get back to that, Ce. I tell her.’

‘Do you know your nipples are getting hard Ce, I haven’t even touched them and they’re getting hard all by themselves, Do you know that?’ Peg teases.

Indeed, Jane’s nipples are becoming as hard as bullets.

“Yes!’ Ce admits, a little frustrated and a lot embarrassed that it was true. Her hands and fingers are moving nervously; she doesn’t know what to do with them. Jane continues.

‘You must be enjoying this Ce. I don’t know if you’re really supposed to be enjoying your punishment, but I guess we will give you that, given that your not going to be able to help yourself. Do you know that you can’t help yourself Ce?’ Peg teases.

‘Yes... yes I am beginning to realize that!’ Ce whispers as she feels Peg slide her blouse and bra all the way off. Her hands immediately go to cover her breasts as soon as they are free.

‘If you want your hands up there, you’re going to have to use them. Show us all how you play with your tits when you get yourself excited.’ Peg chuckles. Ce’s blush has covered her whole chest now. She starts to pull and tease her nipples.

‘Juggle them by your nipples Ce, bend forward and jiggle your boobs for the guys’ Peg demands.”

Still totally unaware of her own actions, Jane takes both nipples between her thumbs and forefingers and jiggles them mindlessly.

‘As another woman, how can you be doing this, Ce says, don’t you know how embarrassing this is for me?’ Jane says as she spins her tale.

‘As a matter of fact I do Ce, and I am getting quite a kick out of it.’ Peg tells her.”

Again, Jane makes another assessment of the effect of her story telling and again, she is please with herself. Bulges are becoming obvious, legs are no longer crossed and Jane is looking forward to seeing the heads of their cocks push their way down to where she can see them up the short leg opening of their shorts. Peg’s face is flushed and Jane is pleased that Peg is wetting her lips, though she doesn’t realize it.

“Ce takes each of her nipples between her finger and thumb and shakes her boobs after she had leaned forward and her breasts swing down slightly. She lets out a little gasp as she feels Peg’s hand go up between her thighs. Peg laughs out loud and tells us all that we have a real treat in store.

Jane’s own eyes widen as she fidgets in her chair, surprised as the feeling of being touched between her thighs, but she doesn’t question it.

‘Stand up straight and put your hands on top of your head Ce, and keep them there. ’ Peg demands.” Jane says, her face beginning to blush with the heat that is building.

“Ce is fighting to maintain her composure, but she does what she is told to do. Peg slowly lifts Ce’s skirt until we all see that she isn’t wearing panties.

‘Well you look at that!’ I say, ‘Your a sexy little thing aren’t you Ce, who would have guessed.’ In a futile effort to cover her self Ce tightens her thighs and tries to cross them. She is embarrassed even further as her secret is reviled and somehow it’s as if we have more control of her than ever, knowing her secret side, she has been exposed in yet another way. Peg pulls her skirt down and she is standing in the middle of the patio in just her garter belt and stockings. Ce scans the expressions on our faces and would like to sink into the cracks of the floor as her attention is caught by the little blinking red light of the video camera.”

The three of them are caught by surprise again as they watch Jane stand and slide her shorts to the ground. She continues to stand while she continues her story. “It looks as if you shave Ce, do you shave?’ I ask her even though it is obvious that she does. But I want to hear her say it.

‘Yes!’ Ce replies, all hopes of keeping any modesty lost completely.

‘What is it that you shave Ce?’ I ask her.

‘I shave my....I shave my’ Ce stammers.

‘Come on Ce, you can do it, what do you shave?’ I ask her. ‘I’ll give you a hint. The guys use a word beginning with C.’

‘No....’ Ce says, knowing full well the word and choosing one that is the lesser of two evils in her mind and it is a concession that she instantly makes.

‘I shave my pussy.’ Ce blurts out, defeated once again, not my cunt, I shave my pussy!

Ce says, instantly horrified that she has said the word. The fact that she can’t help herself hits home even harder.

‘That will do. Why do you shave your pussy, Ce, you must want people to see it.’ Peg asks.

‘No, I mean if...’ Ce stops in mid sentence.

‘If what Ce?’ Peg askes.

‘I want to look good if I make love to someone!’ Ce confesses.

‘You like the person you are making love with to look at your pussy? You must think that your pussy is sexy. Do you think your pussy is sexy?’ I ask her.

‘Yes, I think my pussy is sexy,’ she whispers.

‘A lot of women don’t know what their pussy looks like when their excited. Tell us what your pussy looks like. Tell us what you think we are looking at right now.’ Peg insists.

Ce makes a little whimpering sound as she acknowledges her helplessness.

‘My inner lips are swollen, like pillows, very pink. My clit is hard and is kind of splitting them, like a little wedge. The head of my clit is peeking out. I like orchards, I think that I look like an orchard, my lips are all full and feathery, like the pedals of a flower.’ Ce whispers with her eyes closed as if to hide from the words that she is saying.

‘You look exactly like that.’ Dick says and hearing the words from her boss, Ce is even more embarrassed.

‘Now how did you know that?’ Peg teased. ‘Have you been looking at other women?’

‘No....I....I..looked at myself with a mirror.’ Ce blurts out, her eyes opening wide at the implication and she instantly realizes that she was tricked again.

‘What’s your pussy feeling like right now?’ I ask teasingly, noting that she is really getting excited now.

‘It’s tingling.’ Ce whispers

‘A lot?’ I ask her.

‘Yes..... a lot’ Ce admits as she squirms a bit, rubbing her thighs together.

They all watch as Jane mimics Ce’s actions and find it both very amusing as well as erotic.

“What do you usually want to happen when your pussy tingles?’ I ask

‘I want...I need to have it touched.’ Ce says, struggling to keep her hands on her head. She is squeezing her thighs together tighter now. We all chuckle as she does a little dance, rubbing her thighs together a little as if she has to pee.

‘Widen your stance Ce,’ I order her. She does, causing her to be a little unsteady with her hands on her head.

‘Like this Ce, do you want to be touched like this?’ I ask her as I rub my hand over her pussy and tease her clit. Peg is doing the same thing from behind, being tormented in a place she never allowed anyone to tease her before because it wasn’t dignified.”

Jane’s hand follow mindlessly as she begins to stroke and tease herself, her voice becoming deeper with lust.

“Ce’s eyes are closed and she is biting her lip.

‘Like this Ce,’ I repeat.

‘Yes, like that,’ she whimpers

‘You seem to be getting very wet Ce, do you always get this wet?’ I ask her.

‘No, not usually, not often.’ Ce admits, distracted by the attention we are giving her.

‘You must like this a lot then, are you like this a lot Ce?’ I ask her as I stop stroking her clit.

‘Yes, yes don’t stop, please.’ Ce pleads as she gives up all resistance to the need that is consuming her. She starts to wiggle and squirm against my hand when I cup her mound and you guys all chuckle at how completely she has been taken over.

‘Really Ce! What happens if we don’t stop?’ Peg asks.

‘I have an orgasm.’ Ce whimpers

‘A what Ce?’ Peg teases.

‘I come! Oooh, goooooddddd, what are you doing to me!’ Ce whimpers as she widens her stance and rubs her clit against my hand with very obvious humping of her hips.

‘Do you want to come Ce? Do you want two women make you come?’ I ask her.

‘Yes, please damn it, please please, pretty please I can’t stand this much longer.’ Ce whimpers desperately.

‘Oh, I’m sure you can, and your going to Ce. Maybe the guys will let us make you come a little later, but only if your good’ Peg tells her.

How my doing so far?” Jane said a little boastfully as she saw that the three in her audience were all visibly aroused.

“How’s she doing?” Dick Bob asked, looking over to Dick and Peg.

“Just great, but she’s going to be in real trouble if she doesn’t keep it up.” Dick replies with a very broad grin.

“If it goes up much further, your not going to be able to keep in your pants.” Peg teased, looking at Dick’s crotch.

Jane swallows and grins before she begins again. For the moment, she stops playing with herself.

“Peg and I make her drop to her knees in front of you two; she knows what she’s going to have to do.

Peg and I drop your shorts and let out the beasts. Her eyes pop out when she sees the size of you two. She says that they are too big, she couldn’t possibly,” Jane continues, playing to the guys’ ego.

“What can’t you do Ce?’ I ask.

‘I can’t suck their cocks!’ she says, not attempting to be proper. ‘Not while your recording this!’ Already getting in position on her knees.

‘Have you sucked cocks before Ce?’ Peg asks.

‘Yes,’ Ce says breathlessly.

‘A lot?’ Peg asks.

‘I guess,’ Ce answers.

‘Do you like it?’ Peg asks, drawing her confession out of her. ‘Do you like to suck cocks?’

‘I guess,’ Ce answers again.

‘You guess, either you do or you don’t’ Peg says in a more authoritarian tone.

‘I like to suck cocks.. a lot.’ Ce says, again defeated.

‘What do you like about it Ce?’ Peg presses.

‘It makes me feel sexy, I like the expression on their faces, I like the way they feel in my mouth, and I like the feeling of control.’ Ce admits.

‘Ah, I might have guessed that.’ I say ‘You must be a good cock sucker then?’

‘Yes, I’m a damn good cock sucker.’ Ce states, again defiant.

‘Damn good, ok we’ll see, Your going to suck their cocks, but your going to have to make the come at the same time, if you don’t we’re going to know that you were bragging and that just isn’t consistent with the humility that your suppose to show us. Go ahead, give’m head, show us what ya got.’ I say.

I go over and get the camera so that I can get some close ups.

Ce has a shaft in each hand, going from one cock to another, sucking and licking you, looking up at you and flirting as she used her tongue. She is a damn good cock sucker, she deep throats you both, played with your balls and keep you excited until your balls were so high and tight she knows that you were very very close, the both of you.

Peg can’t help but snicker as Jane begins talking as if she has a mouth full of marbles and her lips are numb as if she had just returned from the dentist. Both of you try to make it last as long as you can, each second of waiting just building the pressure further. When it happened she can’t get out of the way fast enough. Her face is directly in the line of fire. Her wet face looked up at us as if to say ‘so there!’, her ego wining out over her humiliation.

‘That’s very very good,’ I say,” Jane says as she wipes a little drool from her chin.

“Dick says that we should see how well she does with pussy.” Jane continues.

“Ce looks up in shock, wild eyed, she seems to be pleading no, please, but she doesn’t say it.

‘What’s the matter Ce?’ I ask her. ‘Haven’t you ever made love to a woman?’ I make her stand up and I stand behind her and tease her clit again so you can all watch.

‘No, no I haven’t.’ Ce begs.

‘But you got all excited when Peg and I touched you, didn’t you?’ I say.

‘Yes, but.’ Ce protests.

‘Just like you are now, Ce.’ I tease as she begins to rub her clit on my hand again.

“This is just too damn good” Bob chuckles as he watches Jane’s hips humping action against her fingers. Jane thinks that he is talking about her fantasy and is pleased as well as excited.

“Have you ever thought about making love to a woman?’ I ask her.

‘Yes, but........’ Ce sputters.

‘You said that you excited your self a couple of times a week Ce. Have you ever thought of making love to a woman when you get your self excited?’ I continue.

‘Yes, but......’ She says again.

‘Tell us what you think about Ce, give us the details.’ Peg says as she joins in.

Ce closes her eyes and she lets her head fall back on my shoulder as she completely surrenders.

‘I..I think of how a woman might smell, what her breasts would feel like pressing against mine. What her soft cheek would feel like against my inner thighs. What it would feel like to press my tongue between her lips and against her clit.’ What it would feel like for her to do the same to me.’ Ce says softly and a little breathlessly as she again surrenders and complies with out demands.

Ce’s hips are rotating against my fingers, obviously with a mind of their own and she is lost in the renewed heat between her thighs.

‘I think that you are going to find out Ce, would you like that?’ Peg teases.

‘Yes,’ Ce whimpers.

‘What else do you think about Ce. What do your other fantasies involve?’ I probe

‘What’s happening to me now, well, this is pretty much it!’ she whimpers ‘Embarrassment, being controlled, making those that are watching me excited by what’s happening to me...having sex with a woman.’

We go in side and you guys make Peg and I lay on the bed, side by side with our butts and our feet on the very edge.

Jane’s ability to improvise doesn’t fail to surprise the three of them as they watch Jane make her way over to the chase lounge. Lowering the back to make it into a bench, Jane laid on it with her feet flat on the floor, spread on either side of the chase lounge. “The two of you put Ce in front of us and we feel her tongue and lips on us, her fingers on and in us as you make her go from one of us to the other the way she did with you.” They watch as Jane’s hips become animated as she mimes the feeling of Ce’s mouth doing wonderful things to her.

“Oh, I think that you’ve done this before.’ Dick observes with a chuckle. Jane manages as she struggles just short of an orgasm. ‘Maybe with someone at the office? If I ask around, am I going to find someone, Monica maybe. Should I ask Monica?’ Dick teases, knowing that Monica and Ce are competitive and that Monica would like nothing better than to have something like this to hold over Ce.

‘NO, never,’ Ce says. ‘You won’t tell Monica...Please say that you wouldn’t...I’ll do anything...I am doing everything.....Please!’ she begs.

‘Lets see a little more enthusiasm for licking those pusses then.’ Dick chuckles as Ce goes after our pusses as if she hadn’t eaten for a week.

‘You must be just doing what you want done to you then, we’ll just have to work on that. You have thought about this a lot, haven’t you Ce?’ Bob teases.

‘Yes.’ Ce confesses.

You set up the camera so it would take real close ups of Ce licking our clits.

The two of you got on the other side of the bed so you could look down the length of our bodies and see Ce’s two eyes looking up over our mounds.” Jane says in what could only be described as a desperate whimper.

“Who is behind you?” Dick asked.” Jane said as she struggles to continue.

“Ah”, Jane said, trying to read Dick’s mind, “Ah Bob is behind me, I feel his hands playing with my breasts and nipples, nipping on my ear. I looked over and you were doing the same thing to Peg.

Soon Ce had us both going, she knelled between us, her hands fanning our clits as we come.

“ohhhhhhhh gooooddddddd.........................d......ahhhhhhhhhhh .Jane utters as her body quivers with the sudden release of the tension that had build in her. Jane continues to lie there, regaining her breath, her hand holds her pussy tight as she struggles to continue. Ignoring the fact that she had just had an orgasm, she continues.

“You let us rest for a bit and then ordered Ce onto the bed. The two of you hold her legs up in the air and wide apart. You ordered Peg and I to end her frustration. With fingers invading her everywhere and two tongues lashing each side of her clit, her body rocked with a massive orgasm, and you get it all on tape.” Jane says she urgently drives herself to a second orgasm so quickly that it is nearly only an extension of the first. Jane rested for a few minutes, her mind a thick fog of confusion and conflicting realities. Then she swung her legs over the side of the chase and asked. “How’d I do?” as is she had merely told her little fantasy. She observed the expressions on their faces and the bulges in the guy’s pants.

“Very very good,” Bob said, “I thought that that was good, didn’t you think that that was good Dick?”

“I sure did, but look at us now!” Dick said with a smirk.

“Ya, I figured we’d end up this way. Looks like the girls are about in the same condition. Suppose we should find out.” Bob said grinning. “Well Peg anyway.” He added under his breath as he noticed the satisfied expression on Jane’s face. He chuckled at the image, Jane standing there, her top over her breasts and naked from there down, completely unaware of her nakedness.

“I think so.” Dick said in agreement.

Bob and Dick ordered Peg and Jane inside and they sat down on the couch to watch. Peg and Jane stood in the middle of the floor in front of them and began to touch and fondle each other, Jane quickly stripped Peg of her cloths and Jane’s halter top was off in a second. They tried to make it last for the guys but it wasn’t long before Jane was on top of Peg in a 69 position, being very aggressive. Peg’s thighs began to quiver, then shake, then flay around, opening and closing in an attempt to deal with the sensations of Jane’s tongue. Moments later Jane looked up with a mixed expression of pain and ecstasy and her whole body rocked as she whimpered and moaned for a third time. Jane swung around, wiped her face and grinned, as she looked at the two the two guys, obviously in desperate need of relief. Peg and Jane instantly responded to their beckoning fingers that turned and pointed to their crotches. Jane got between Dicks legs and Peg between Bob’s

“How much more can you take?” Bob asked Dick.

“I’m ok,” Dick said quickly, covering up the fact that he thought he was going to explode any second.

“Me to, lets see who’s the best; we’ll have a little contest. Just to make sure it’s fair, Jane, you come over here.” Bob commanded.

Jane looked up at Dick and he nodded.

Jane and Peg repositioned themselves between the guys’ legs

“Ok girls, your going to have to keep us going for 5 minutes, after that, who ever makes her guy come first is the winner. If one of us comes before the 5 minutes, she looses.” Bob continued. They noted the time on a clock on the wall and Bob told the girls that they would have to set on our hands through out this whole thing, no hands, just mouths.

“Five minutes!” Dick thought. God, could he control it that long. He looked down and saw his shaft disappear and could only see the top of Peg’s head. He looked over to see Jane looking at him and then turn to look up at Bob with a huge grin as she flirted with him. Her tongue took long licks the length of his shaft ending in the tip of her tongue tickling the underside of his cock before swirling around it like and ice cream cone. Jane was putting on a show as much for Dick as for Bob and Dick was getting aroused from both women...big time. Bobbing, licking, sucking, fondling, stroking, pausing, they both were in the home stretch as they reached the 5 minute mark. Both Bob and Dick were clock watches at that point and the announcement of the time was spontaneous. Bob and Dick were both gasping for air. Dick felt Pegs finger work it’s way into his ass and stroke his prostrate. Like a cowgirl who had just roped and tied a steer, she leaned back with arms in the air and yelled yeee haaaaa! as Dick erupted. Dick looked over to Jane who still had her lips sealed around Bob’s cock but when she smiled a little evidence of her success flowed down Bob’s shaft. The contest was declared a tie.

“Who ta hell is going to clean the ceiling.” Dick said as he looked up at the ceiling as an exaggeration of the power of his experience .

Peg and Bob went to the guest room and Dick and Jane went to their room, each couple heading for the shower.

“It’s been a while since we’ve done this,” Dick said, as he stood with his back to the showerhead and reaching around Jane to lather up her front.

“I always loved feeling your soapy hands glide over me,” Jane said softly; “I would like to do it more often. Did watching me with Bob get you excited?”

“Yes, I confess, it did” Dick whispered.

“Are you ok with it?” Jane asked cautiously.

“Ya, you?” Dick confessed.

“I have to admit that I liked it, it was kind of naughty and I liked you watching me. And I like your telling me what to do.” Jane said, turning to wrap her arms around Dick’s neck and giving him a long deep kiss.

A half hour later they all met back in the living room. Jane had gotten there first and had picked up any remaining evidence of their frolic and had fixed some snacks and wine.

With a snap of Peg’s fingers, Jane’s memory of what she had done while telling her fantasy and her face instantly turned as red as a beet. They all were laughing, including Jane as she beat Dick’s chest with her fists.

“You know, you two will find this out for your selves, I’m sure, but there is a world of difference between playing submissive and slavery. Even though sometimes the same games are played. The difference is largely in attitude, purpose and degree.

What we’re playing is consensual submission. You girls are being submissive because it’s fun; it’s helpful to our relationship. We respect each other and there is the fun of mock control, but the control is not the goal. If anything, for us, Dick and I, it is the gratitude that you are willing to do things that you might not ordinarily do because you love us and want to make us happy.” Bob states sincerely.

“We use a little embarrassment occasionally as fun, but we never ever attempt to demean each other, lower their self-esteem or their sense of self-efficacy or totally humiliate someone.” Peg adds.

“Slavery is a lot about destroying another persons will, to make them dependent and fearful. They obey because they are afraid not to, even though the mind might trick itself into thinking that their oppressor somehow cares for them.

We use bondage to heighten what is going on, perhaps deny and frustrate so that the experience will be magnified. Slavery uses bondage to control, to strip away another persons ability to control themselves or what is happening to them. Control is the main goal, not giving the other pleasure.

Submission might include playful spanking or the like, but Slavery is all about inflecting pain, into tricking the brain into somehow being grateful for it to stop and abandoning any self will so that it won’t happen again.

It may appear to be a thin line between the two. As we try to advance the experiences we share, there is the temptation to push a little further, carry things a little too far. You always have to be aware of your feelings, of what it is that you are experiencing and what it is that your partner is feeling. The goal here is to have fun, bond to each other more closely, even though what we do might involve reaching out to others. This is so important; we’ve seen so many couples ruin their lives when they experiment with this when they really don’t know what it is that they are searching for.

One danger sign is when a couple is just plain bored and they are looking for something to “spice” up “their” relationship. Fooling around with this stuff requires that you have a strong relationship, good communication, and a deep need to make each other happy. If you don’t have that to begin with, this stuff will split you apart faster than you can believe.

Please, talk a lot, be careful and proceed cautiously.” Bob said seriously and sincerely.

Another thing is remembering that you live in a community, always a much smaller community that you realize. You might, for example, think that the embarrassment of Jane would be really exciting and fun, maybe the risk of getting caught in public, for example. Just remember that if she is, if you are caught in public, it’s your community and everyone will know, you will have to live with it or leave it. Be very careful with what others could find out. Once the cat is out of the bag, you can’t ever get it back in.

Never trust anyone with something that will keep you up nights worried that the world will find out. That kind of thing is power over you and there are those who live for that kind of leverage over anyone. Once they have you hooked you can bet that they will keep setting the hook deeper and deeper so you can’t wiggle free. At that point, they own you and there is now way back short of giving up everything you hold dear. I know that Peg and I have said these things to you before. We keep having these talks because it is so important and we want the two of you to be happy.” Bob’s words leaving the mood sober, but only for a few minutes. Smiles and tender thoughts return as the four of them hug.