The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

High Energy Halloween Party

FD, MF, FF, MA, FT, BD, LA, BE

Lydia was a witch and a collector of energy; it kept her young. Halloween was her favorite time of year as innocent party goers presented incredible collection opportunities. If she was lucky, she would find a virgin, maybe even two. Before the night was over, the party became one to remember and when Lydia departed, she looked years younger. Unfortunately, most of the other guests did not feel the same way.

Lydia read the announcement on the hotel channel as she checked in for the weekend. She was in the city for some rest and relaxation after a very busy month finishing her last book. At 35, she was one of the best erotic horror writers in the country and had literary agents standing in line for her next work. What people failed to understand is that Lydia was close to her work, very close and enjoyed doing the primary research. Critics always said her writing seemed almost real. Little did they know, it was.

Lydia was a witch. This profession, if you could call it a profession, went back centuries in her family. Unlike the Hollywood image of witches, Lydia was beautiful, intelligent, college educated and well mannered. However, under that exterior shell beat the heart of a witch complete with spells, potions, and the ability to read and control thoughts.

Lydia learned early in life that witchcraft kept her young. Annually, she would seduce young men and women drawing energy from their bodies as well as intelligence. When she was finished with them, they would be mere shells of their former selves. Occasionally, Lydia took pity on her donors and brought them into her employment, but most often, she abandoned them to fend for themselves in what would be a cruel existence. Lydia never over did it with the witchcraft as she did not wish to draw attention to herself. When people asked how she remained so youthful, she’d simply explain through healthy eating, holistic medicine and exercise.

The hotel’s announcement peaked her interest; they were hosting a Halloween Party this evening with prizes for the best costume. Exhausted after finally completing her book, she immediately thought the party might be fun and present an opportunity or multiple opportunities to recoup some of her energy. As she walked up to the counter, a striking young girl asked if she could check her in. Reading the name tag, Lydia smiled “why yes Cheri you can.”

Lydia’s eyes captured Cheri’s for just a moment, but that was all she needed. In that instant she knew Cheri graduated from a prestigious university and was in the hotel’s management program rotating through jobs to learn the business. She also discovered that Cheri was single, a virgin, alone in the city and somewhat bored. Lydia quickly agreed to the complimentary upgrade Cheri offered, courtesy of a well timed thought inserted into the young girl’s mind. As Lydia walked away, Cheri smiled and commented, “I have read all of your novels and love the way you write.” Lydia returned the glance, and smiled. “Thank you dear, you never know when someone I meet becomes the foundation of my next character.”

Walking into her suite, Lydia was soon unpacked and showering before tonight’s adventure. She examined her 35 year old appearance in the mirror laughing, “not bad for a 60 year old if I say so myself.” As she was dressing, the phone rang. It was Cheri from the front desk inquiring about the room and if there is anything else she desired to make her stay complete. Lydia chuckled and responded, “well my dear, there are always things a woman wants, but what I need can wait for a few hours.” She could almost feel the blush float over Cheri’s face.

Walking down to the party that evening, Lydia turned heads across the lobby. She had on a dark skirt, blouse and jacket, with a matching set of black boots and gloves. Her lipstick was a deep red and her eyes were piercing. Around her neck she wore a pendant that reflected the lights from the ceiling. Entering the lounge, she looked around and settled on a seat at the bar. The young bartender, Kelli, immediately noticed her and walked over.

“Are you here for the party.”

Lydia nodded, “yes, I thought it might be fun and a chance to meet interesting people.” With that she probed Kelli’s mind. A college graduate student working nights to get herself through school....“how sweet,” Lydia thought. Ordering a red wine, she caught Kelli’s eyes as she sipped it slowly turning the drink into a sensual experience. Lydia detected confusion inside of Kelli’s mind brought on by a charge of arousal she transmitted to the young bartender.

Smiling, Lydia looked around at the crowd. It was young and professional, perfect for what she needed: so full of life and energy. As she sipped her wine, she scanned the minds around her. There was Mary, a young lawyer acting as the center of attention at her table. She was dressed up as a harem girl and this gave Lydia an idea. Probing Mary’s mind, she planted the idea to perform a belly dance and assume a harem girl’s character. Within minutes and to her tables laughter and delight, Mary was executing a perfect belly dance in a very sensual manner. She soon was the center of attention in the lounge as Lydia continued feeding her ideas. The more people clapped and cheered, the more aroused Mary became. She assumed the persona for a pure exhibitionist and her dances got more and more erotic. As she finished her dance, Lydia sent a small a orgasm her way and as Mary quivered in shock as everyone else applauded. Looking around the table, Lydia selected Tom for a surprise and as he clapped at the act, his cock exploded in orgasm within his batman suit. He quickly got up and excused himself.

Lydia turned around and looked at Kelli remarking, “it looks like it could be an interesting night,” to which Kelli just nodded. When Kelli brought over her second wine, she admired Lydia’s pendant. Laughing, Lydia explained it was part of her outfit and had special Halloween powers that could not be controlled. Kelli laughed again, “in character are we.” To which Lydia replied, “of course.” Then looking to Kelli, “would you like to wear it for awhile, it does match your outfit.”

Kelli nodded yes and before she knew it, Lydia had placed it around her neck and secured the clasp. As she did, a burst of sexual energy flowed into Kelli’s body causing her to gasp. Kelli had a confused look on her face and Lydia whispered, “I told you it had special powers.” A look of calm slowly replaced the confusion and Kelli’s eyes almost glazed over. “Now go and be a good girl to your customers,” Lydia stated sipping her wine. As Kelli walked away, she sent another shot of sexual energy her way and watched as the graduate student quickly grabbed the bar counter for support.

Turning back to the crowd that was growing by the minute, Lydia’s eyes went back to the lawyers’ table. The Harem Girl turned belly dancer was now sitting down. Next to her was another young lawyer, Maya, dressed up like the ‘chick fil a cow’ complete with sign. Probing her mind, she saw that Maya liked to have fun, but was somewhat prudish. That was about to change. It was easy to plant the seed for Maya to walk over to the bar to order a drink and stand next to Lydia.

“Eat more chicken,” Lydia laughed as the young lawyer stood by her.

Maya laughed, “well given I am a cow for the night, that has to be my motto.”

Grinning, Lydia looked directly into her eyes and said, “that is right Maya, you are a cow for the night.” Before, Maya could form the question of “how did you know my name,” a change took place and she just said “moooo” A look of confusion ran across her face, but Lydia calmed her with the phrase, “don’t worry, cows can’t think too hard.” Maya’s IQ immediately regressed. Adding the final touches, Lydia whispered, “remember, cows give milk.” As she stood there, Maya’s breasts grew and her nipples elongated. Under her costume, she could feel her breast begin to ache and slowly drip droplets of milk. “Mooo” was all she said to Kelli as she was handed her drink. Watching her walk back to the table fully in character made Lydia smile.

Across the room, she saw a man dressed as a Minotaur and immediately knew what she was going to do later in the evening. For now, she just planted the idea in his head that he was a bull and cows belonged to him.

The third young layer sitting at the table was Nelli. She was dressed in the traditional Catholic Schoolgirl uniform. Probing her mind, she was surprised to see an ardent feminist. The uniform was the antithesis of her beliefs. Lydia smiled, out of character for one night she thought. Well then, let’s see what we can do, she thought as she brought Nelli close for a drink order.

As Nelli singled Kelli and ordered a drink, Lydia heard the words “Sex on the Beach.” Looking to Nelli, she smiled and said, “be careful young lady, the nuns will not appreciate you engaging in sex on the beach and if you are not careful, you could get pregnant.” Nelli laughed, “yes the nuns, well they are not here.” She then took her drink and sipped it. As she did, a change came over her. At first her hips seemed to swell as did her breasts. As she sipped more, Nelli’s abdominal area began to swell until she took on the look of a pregnant schoolgirl. Looking down confused, Nelli looked to Lydia who again calmed her with a touch. “Don’t think too hard Nelli, you were told sex on the beach was dangerous.” With that Nelli smiled. Continuing, “tonight you will be what you wear.” Immediately, her demeanor shifted to that of a pregnant schoolgirl to include the language. She walked over to her table and immediately slapped batman, who had returned, “look at what you did to me,” the entire table burst into laughter.

As Kelli walked over to Lydia pouring her another wine, she looked at the table of lawyers. “They seem to be getting into the spirit of the party.” Lydia nodded, “yes they do, now what will you be for Halloween.” Kelli looked confused at the question, but the necklace around her neck glowed. “I think it is time you go into the spirit of the evening.” With that and a little wisp of smoke, Kelli transformed into the perfect Lady of the Night.....sultry, sexy and uninhibited.

Lydia looked around the room, other couples had come in as well as some singles. Lydia probed some minds and focused on one couple in the corner. It was clear he wanted to attend, but Jane, his new bride, was appalled at what she saw. Jane was a good Christian girl and this she thought was the devil’s work. Lydia smiled and immediately transformed Barry, her new husband, into the devil complete with costume.

Lydia almost laughed as she read Jane’s thoughts and those of her husband Barry. His cock pressed against the shiny red latex of his outfit that fit like a second skin complete with strategic zippers. Jane did not know what to say as Lydia continued to dull her mind. When Barry reached out and touched her, Lydia had an erotic charge flow into Jane’s body—pure temptation. Each touch led to more and more and the poor church girl did not know what to do. Barry was totally in control and by the time he lowered his zipper and fished out his cock, now much larger because he assumed the role of his costume, Jane could do nothing but obey. The devil and his temptations and thoughts had corrupted the poor girl. As Lydia looked back over at their table, Jane was on her knees with her red lips firmly around the devil’s pulsing cock.

About this same time, the hotel manager walked into the room with his assistant. He was appalled at what he saw. Walking over to the bar and Kelli, he demanded to know what was going on. Of course Kelli’s sultry “what will you have big guy” invitation did not help. Mr. Michael’s was about to close the party when Lydia intervened. She walked over and whispered “don’t be such a baby,” to him, and he immediately got a confused look on his face as his intelligence drained away. Then with a wisp of smoke, he was naked clothed only in a large diaper and sitting on the floor crying. His assistant Anna watched the entire transformation and ran over to Lydia.

“What have you done to him,” she demanded.

Lydia turned and stated, “it is Halloween, everyone needs a costume, even you.”

With a wisp of smoke, Anna lost her corporate suit and found herself wearing a 50’s housewife outfit. Her breasts grew held upright by a nursing bra. As Mr Michael’s continued to cry, Anna sat down next to him, opened her blouse and began to nurse her baby in public. A look of contentment came over her face while her boss sucked on her extended nipples. Anyone watching also noticed his cock growing within the diaper. Anna felt her milk flow from her body to the baby’s mouth and smiled in contentment. Lydia walked away knowing they would no longer interfere.

Walking to the bar, she saw the man dressed as the Minotaur talking to Kelli. She knew this was going to be fun. Walking up, she sat next to where he was standing and made the comment, “this is some party, people here really seem to get into character.” The Minotaur introduced himself as Barry and nodded his head looking around, “it does seem to be a little wilder then normal, even Kelli seems to be in character.” He then looked at Lydia, “and what are you tonight.”

“Oh, I am just a witch this evening spreading a little magic here and there.”

Barry laughed and looked around, “are you responsible for all of this?”

“Of course,” Lydia whispered, “and I am not done yet.”

With that, she smiled directly into Barry’s eyes and whispered a small chant. “As you will see, every man has some Bull in him.” With a wisp of smoke, Barry transformed into a Minotaur assuming the persona of his costume. He no longer spoke, but grunted. His animal instincts took over and his cock engorged with blood and rose to the occasion. Looking across the room at the lawyer turned cow, he soon turned and was walking her way. As Lydia watched, the cow sensed his presence and immediately subjugated herself to him. Kneeling on all fours and mooing, Maya presented her pussy to the Minotaur. It was like the scene out of a myth. The Minotaur grabbed the cow by the hips and drove his massive cock into the waiting pussy as Maya’s table mates watched. All Maya could do was moo as the cock slid in and out of her. The bull was determined to breed this one and drove deeper and deeper into her until with a roar, he fired jet after jet of seed into her waiting body before pulling out. His cock still glistened with his cum and Maya juices. At the same time, his pheromones filled the air making every woman in the area wet and aroused. He scanned the bar for his next conquest. In the Minotaur’s mind, all of these women belonged to him.

About that time, Detective Alice Rayne from the city’s police department walked into the party. She was there to meet someone in the lobby when she heard the roar and walked in to see what was happening. When she viewed the Minotaur virtually raping the cow, she stepped in drawing her hand gun. As she pointed it at Barry—turned Minotaur, the first wave of his pheromones hit her temporarily confusing the policewoman. Alice felt her pussy gush and was momentarily distracted. That distraction allowed Lydia to walk up next to her and take control of the situation. Whispering a small chant, she soon has Alice transformed into a stripper complete with a pole for a pole dance routine. As Lydia watched, the detective assumed her new persona and was soon twirling in the air in various states of undress.

Looking around the room at her handiwork, Lydia was impressed and the crowd seemed to be having a good time. Although all were not transformed into their costume’s persona, all who entered were changed to accept what they saw before them as normal. Lydia selected her targets by costume, focusing on those who selected a costume alien to their normal behavior or personality.

Looking over at the young professionals table, she saw that Mary, Maya, and Nelli, all lawyers, we’re now enjoying their new personalities. Mary continued to dance as if she were performing in a harem for a master, Maya was enjoying life as a cow giving milk and breeding, while Nelli continued to find it hard to maneuver around as her pregnancy progressed. Their friend, Batman, just sat there getting erection after erection watching the activities until he would cum in his suit.

The two remaining women at the table looked at what was going on around them and seemed confused. They knew something was wrong, but they could not comprehend what was wrong and their friends seemed to be having fun and not complaining. Lydia read their minds and quickly identified these two as privileged country club girls who had been given everything in life. Unfortunately, Lydia was on a mission to display opposite behaviors and she now targeted Blair and Katy; they were not prepared for what was going to happen.

Walking over to the two, she motioned for them to stand and approach her. They did. For a moment, she gave them back their normal thought and intelligence and both were immediately horrified by what they saw. When they tried to yell at Lydia, she silenced them with a wave. She then explained what was in store for them as the night wore on. She was about to exploit all of their prejudices and beliefs in a single session.

Lydia spoke to Blair first. “You my dear have always looked down your nose at others, as they say, color is only skin deep, so let’s change some colors.” With that she snapped her fingers and Blair saw her skin darken to a deep shade of brown and then continue into dark black. She would have screamed, but Lydia would not allow it. Lydia looked at her project and whispered “much too thin and not ethnic enough.” Blair felt her breasts expand, her hips widen and her face transform. As others watched, her blonde hair turned black. With a snap of her fingers, Blair was wearing a hip urban outfit that emphasized her best attributes. At the same time, her IQ was dialed down into the mid single digits. She was ready for a booty call.

Katy was easier. Lydia whispered “biker chick” and with a wisp of smoke, Katy was transformed into a tattoo wearing, swearing, biker chick dressed in leathers and looking for some fun. When she attempted to say something to Lydia, she was again silenced and her IQ was also reduced. Finally, looking at the two, she announced “lovebirds.” With those words, Katy and Blair became a pair, a lesbian couple in an erotic relationship. They were now everything they disliked in life.

Lydia was surprised when she felt a surge of positive energy enter the room. Turning around, she saw a man, clearly a minister and his wife and older daughter enter the room. As she walked over, she heard him warn about a house of sin and the devil’s work. Mark, Allie and Terry Motson were on a family trip to a wedding out West and we’re spending the night before traveling out in the morning. Mark was a minister, his wife taught Sunday School, and their daughter was a beautiful virgin saving herself for marriage.

Lydia approached seemingly upset and concerned.

“Please, can you help me, please”

Mark looked to her, “what has happened here, what is going on, have these people lost their minds?

Lydia almost laughed, but played along. “I don’t know, it is like a disease. Everything was fine and then one after the other just seemed to fall under a spell. It is the devil’s work.”

Mark looked concerned, he had never seen anything like this before. “How did you escape whatever is happening.”

Lydia lied, “I just prayed to be spared.” Continuing, “even the hotel manager and the police when they arrived surrendered to whatever is going on.”

Lydia looked to Allie, the beautiful 18 yr old virgin. She sensed fear, but quickly replaced her thoughts with calm. Allie, she decided, would become part of her collection joining Cheri later in the evening. Between the two virgins, they would provide their youth and beauty to her keeping her young and vibrant for another year.

As Lydia watched, the strong pheromones being emitted from the Minotaur were starting to effect Terry. She had never in her life been exposed to such intense arousal or need. Her eyes almost glazed over. “Mark,” she questioned, “what is happening to me?” As Allie called out “mom,” Terry fell to the floor and was immediately surrounded by wisps of blue smoke. Horrified, Mark looked down as Terry now stood. Her body was much firmer, toned and covered in latex. She wore leather boots and arm length gloves. In her hand was a crop. Looking at Mark, she grinned and simply said, “meet your mistress boy.” Allie began praying grabbing ahold of Lydia’s arm while Mark tried to bless his former wife.

Terry struck at Mark with the crop and when it made contact with his back, he immediately fell to the floor again surrounded by a wisp of blue smoke. He emerged from the smoke, smaller, weaker, dressed in latex and cuffed like a slave. Looking up at Terry, he simply asked “Mistress, how can I serve you?” Lydia put her arms around Allie to shield her from the sight, but her touch was only meant for one thing, to transfer arousal into the young girl’s body and mind, Allie was overwhelmed by the sensations and almost moaned out loud. In her 20 years of life, she had never experienced anything like this.

As Allie looked down, she saw her father crawling to the feet of Mistress Terry. As she watched, her father licked the boots worn by his Mistress and then slowly licked his way up her thighs to her pussy. There in public, Allie’s mother and father engaged in public oral sex as a Domme and a Submissive. Lydia squeezed Allie’s shoulder allowing another burst of erotic energy to flow into the confused girl. “What is happening to me,” she whispered. Lydia whispered, “Aphrodite” into her ear and she immediately transformed into the Greek Goddess of Love, Pleasure and Beauty. Allie looked around and smiled adsorbing all of the pleasure going on around her.

As Allie stood there, Lydia summoned Cheri, and the young executive walked in and was immediately overwhelmed by what she saw and the pheromones flooding her system. Lydia leaned forward and whispered “Venus” into her ear. Cheri was immediately transformed into the Roman Goddess of Beauty, Sex and Fertility. Lydia smiled as the young women took in the energy from the room. As the room’s energy flowed to them, their beauty increased and they glowed with sexual energy. The women then walked around the room touching heads and drawing the last energy from the crowd.

One by one, those touched passed out slumping to the floor. Lydia nodded to Kelli who walked over and joined the trio of women. The necklace around her neck glowed. Lydia was now ready and walked the women to her suite. Once there, Kelli helped Allie and then Cheri remove her goddess robes. Their beauty was almost blinding to her. As Lydia watched, the two young women turned and fell into each other’s arms where they slowly made love just as Sappho would have years ago. They were pure, virgins, and overwhelmed with what they were feeling. Lydia let nature and eroticism take its course and before long the two were locked in a sexual embrace where tongues pleasured pussy and fingers penetrated the ass. Moans filled the night and the room. Kelli helped Lydia from her clothes and then got naked herself except for the necklace. As Lydia handed a dildo to Kelli, the ceremony was almost complete.

Kelli took the dildo and as Lydia touched both girls as they lay on the bed locked in a sexual embrace, she looked in the witch’s eyes. As the two young women, now goddesses incarnate, reached a peak, Lydia nodded and Kelli plunged the dildo into Allie’s wet pussy. Her hymen broke immediately and instead of pain she felt only pleasure as she screamed in orgasm. Major energy from the first time flowed freely into Lydia and she felt the virginal power fill her. Kelli now took the dildo and repeated the same process with Cheri. As she screamed in orgasm, her energy and sexual power flowed directly into Lydia’s body. Lydia held both their hands taking every last drop of energy they contained. Then she put down their hands and the women passed out.

As Kelli stared at Lydia, she was at a loss for words describing what she witnessed. The effect was immediate. Lydia seemed to grow younger. Her body tightened up, her breasts became youthful and perky with bright pink nipples, her hair lightened and her body took on a trim and toned appearance. Lydia moaned slightly as her pussy tightened. Within minutes, the transformation was over. Lydia walked over in front of a full length mirror and admired herself. Turning to Kelli, she chanted some words in a strange tongue and Kelli was immediately transformed into a blonde goddess who’s sole purpose was to serve Lydia.

Unfortunately, what was good for Lydia, was bad for everyone else. Both Kelli and Cheri showed immediate signs of aging. Their skin lost its youthful vigor while there breasts showed some sagging. Now pale and absent of color, they could easily have passed for 35 vs their current age. Lydia had Kelli go back downstairs and retrieve Cheri’s clothes that now fit her perfectly. She smiled and laughed, “Halloween, my favorite night of the year.” Looking down at the two exhausted women, she decided their fate in about thirty seconds. She reduced their IQs and returned both to the now silent party area. Looking around, everything was now silent and the energy had been literally drawn from the crowd. Only the Minotaur walked around fucking every woman in the room while they slept. When Kelli and Cheri were draped over a table, he quickly took turns with each. Lydia ensured the creature’s sperm was powerful and by Thanksgiving over 25 women who attended the party were pregnant.

Lydia and Kelli sat at the bar sipping a drink when the first of the party goers woke up. One after the other, there were moans as conscious thought returned. When each, in turn, saw how they were dressed or what they had been turned into, there were additional screams that the new young Lydia enjoyed. In fact, her new tighter pussy lubricated freely as she watched the confusion. Motioning to Kelli, the two women got up and left the party as screams of rage and disbelief filled the hotel’s atrium. Walking out into the night, Lydia began enjoying her new youthful appearance. She looked at Kelli and laughed, “I am good for another year!”