The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A HIGH SCHOOL REUNION OF DIFFERENT SORTS

(M/F, Slavery, Humiliation)
* * *

Do you like my story? So, what is it that you like then? The one thing that you really like the most?

Please let me know: (That’s the only pay-off in writing, really...!)

* * *

Cindy waited nervously in the meeting room overlooking the Hudson River – she was excited at the opportunity to get an attractive new job, and finally leave behind the salary of a junior employee, but in all honesty, she hardly knew anything about Akatia Chemical. It was such a secretive, small firm; she had not been able to find anything at all about them on the internet or in any other source. Strangely enough, it hadn’t even been a headhunter who’d contacted her for the interview – the head of Human Resources, a woman named Linda Schneider, had contacted her directly. Cindy had no idea how they’d found her. After all, she’d been working at a giant PR firm since she graduated from college, and she doubted she’d made enough impact in just 3 years to pop up on the radar screen of any employer…

But this was not the only strange thing: She’d immediately noticed how wantonly the receptionist was dressed when she’d walked into the office located on the 32nd floor. The couple women she’d passed by as she was led to the meeting room were the same – they looked like total office tarts, dressed to entice and please their no-doubt old and horny bosses. If this was such a male-oriented, chauvinistic place, Cindy could never work here: She knew full well she was hot, and there was never any shortage of guys chasing her, there had never been. But she was tired of being taken for a dumb blond, and ever since she’d graduated from college parties into the work-place, she’d made sure to do her best to be taken seriously. Her current company was ultra conservative and buttoned-down; she could not recall seeing a single woman with a mini-skirt or a man with a loose tie… And that was perfectly fine for her – she could always put on the short skirt and the little black dress on the weekends to go clubbing, and have boys falling all over themselves for her. That was innocent fun, but at work she would rather be the serious Cindy…

She’d been waiting for quite some time since she was escorted into the meeting room, which was starting to border on being disrespectful in her view – she took another sip from the strange drink they had given her, the bottle was almost finished by now. It was a neon-green colored thing, tasting like fruit-flavored water, except that she could not place which fruit at all. The slutty-looking receptionist had explained that this was one of the leading products of Akatia Chemical and Cindy should try it. Cindy had opened the bottle, figuring it was a good idea to familiarize herself with the product –after all, she figured they were looking for some in-house PR work to push their products, which was why she must have been contacted, even though they had not even specified that…

The door opened, and in walked a woman who looked to be in her early forties. She was dressed nothing like the little tarts Cindy had seen earlier – she wore a pure black power-suite with pants. She was tall and fit – even seemed to have some rather firm biceps. Cindy was religious about hitting the gym herself, and did everything she could to maintain her impressive figure, but she never understood these women who tried to build big muscles like men. It was fair to say she did not like the woman too much at first glance.

“Hi, I’m Linda Schneider” the woman said, extending her hand.

“Thank you – I’m Cindy Cooper” the younger woman replied as they shook hands – Ms. Schneider had a firm grip to say the least…

“Alright then – I will be handling your training…”

Cindy was taken aback: “Excuse me” she cut in. “I am here just for an interview… I haven’t accepted any offers from you yet…”

Linda Schneider took a seat and leaned back, with a wide, thin smile on her face.

“Well, have you been drinking our very special Akatia Juice? The bottle seems empty…”

“Well, yes, it tastes… peculiar…”

“You drank the juice, you’ve taken the job…” Linda said matter-of-factly.

Cindy had no idea what the woman meant but she was growing concerned that this was going to be a very short interview indeed... The job could be good and the pay could be even better perhaps, but there was no way she was going to deal with a bitch-on-wheels like this one, or work among a bunch of office tarts…

“What’s the job anyway?” she asked, making sure her tone revealed her annoyance.

“Well...” the older woman spoke, but before she could finish, the door to the meeting room opened just half-way, and a young man stuck his head in:

“Hi there Cindy…” he said with a grin.

Cindy’s eyes opened wide – she couldn’t believe it: It was Jack Reed. He looked as he did in high-school and judging from the grin plastered all over his face, he had to be the same obnoxious, arrogant jerk that Cindy remembered only too well – he’d dated and screwed many of the best-looking girls in Crawford High as she recalled, but still could not get into Cindy’s pants no matter how much he’d tried. She was the big prize of course, she knew that… She’d posed for some innocent pictures in a teen fashion magazine, an amateur attempt at modeling, which had not lasted, as she had no desire to spend the rest of her life doing something totally brainless. But it had apparently been enough to catapult her to the top of the boys’ fantasy list in high school… And that had made her a must-score in Jack’s eyes of course, no matter how much she resisted his forceful passes—Cindy was hardly impressed with Jack’s daddy’s money, his expensive car, or the insufferable class-clown act… Not to mention what a mean-spirited bastard he could be when he didn’t get his way. She’d learned months later that Jack had glued copies of her magazine pictures all over the boys’ stalls in the toilets, so that everyone could jerk off to her pictures in between classes…

And she remembered only too well how Jack and his cohorts had ganged up on her boyfriend one time, and beat the crap out of him – they’d fractured poor Josh’s right arm, he had not been able to play guitar in his garage band for the rest of the school year. Perhaps other girls would have found such chauvinistic behavior beastly sexy… Cindy had instead took up the cause, and made sure Jack had gotten a lengthy probation—only another sizeable donation from daddy had saved him from getting thrown out of the school entirely… If there had been one amusing thing that came out of the sordid story, it was Jack’s father finally having a fit and selling his son’s hot little BMW to finance the new donation: For once, Jack was the butt of all jokes….

“Hi Jack” she managed to utter in surprise, barely making an effort to hide this was an unpleasant encounter indeed – “I haven’t seen you since graduation—so, you work here then?”

“Oh, yeah…” Jack replied with a smirk. “Great fuckin’ company – my father’s one of the shareholders… We’re doing real cutting edge chemistry stuff here… I’m in the finance side of things…”

“That’s nice…” Cindy replied politely…

“Well, I just popped in to say hi… I’ll leave you gals to it… but hey, gotta say, you’re still every bit the hot little piece of ass that you were in high-school!”

Cindy was left with a hanging mouth at this incredibly rude comment but Jack was gone as fast as he’d showed up…

She started collecting her handbag—“Well, this is nice, but I hardly have any interest in chemistry…” she explained to Linda Schneider with mock politeness.

“The job has nothing to do with chemistry, young lady” Linda cut in exasperatedly. “And Mr. Reed will be your new boss…”

Cindy looked at the woman with wide, infuriated eyes – it would have been humiliating enough to have one of her high school classmates as her boss; but a pig like Jack Reed? An insufferable, obnoxious asshole like Jack, who did not appear to have improved one bit attitude-wise since his teens…? Hell would freeze over first.

“Don’t be so surprised—Mr. Reed asked for you by name…” Linda noted with an amused look. “He does need a new secretary – after all men in this Company have a tendency to tire off their little secretaries all too often… Mr. Reed just worked his way through a pretty latina straight out of college…”

Cindy got up in pure outrage, not even the least bit amused with this offensive attempt at a joke… She could not believe this bitch would dare ask her to be a secretary! Jack Reed’s secretary!

“Sit your ass down” Ms. Schneider barked – and Cindy found herself doing exactly that…

She hadn’t wanted to do that. She wanted to get up and leave. So, she made another attempt to get up, step away, step out, and leave… But her mind suddenly had a mind of its own and wouldn’t listen. Barely contemplating not obeying this woman’s orders was enough to inject her heart with sharp fear… She had to be obeyed…

“I… I have to go…” Cindy mumbled a few words but she was cut short:

“Shut up slut” Ms. Schneider barked again. “I told you – you drank the Akatia Juice, you took the job…” she smiled even wider… “Now, for your training…”

* * *

3 months later, a young woman entered the elevator of the skyscraper. She was immediately the center of attention of men in the crowded lift. Her tight and small clothes left little to imagination, the heavy make-up and perfume called for even more attention. She would have been noticeable even from a distance given the pink color she chose for her clothes and the towering heels she had on. The girl was drinking out of one of those Akatia Juice bottles but most men could have figured she was yet another one of the trollops working on the 32nd floor anyway; indeed many would have wanted employment there just for that reason, if they could get a grip on what those guys were actually doing…

The mirror in the elevator reflected Cindy, and the sight she presented made her quiver in humiliation as usual – she looked like a total slut. A slut with a minor pretense of having put on an office outfit. Her silk, pastel-pink skirt barely reached mid-thigh, just enough to cover the tops of her white see-through stockings but the sexy garter-belts would surely be visible when she dared sit. The form-fitting sweater she wore on top matched the skirt’s pastel pink but pushed out her sizeable breasts almost obscenely – one could even make out the details of her lacy bra underneath. The pink make-up was in tune with the ensemble, while the shiny black four-inch stilettos contrasted merrily.

Her hands instinctively made it to her neck and touched the collar – it fit snugly enough to always remind her it was there. The collar was made of soft, classy black leather with silver dots lining at the top and bottom. What really humiliated the young woman was the fact that her name was printed in silver block letters at the front: “CINDY” – anybody could read it… And it was appropriate for a pet. Nevertheless, she hoped nobody would ever get to see what was printed at the back of the collar, hidden by her long blond hair: “PROPERTY OF AKATIA CHEMICAL”… It left no doubt about Cindy’s new status…

She realized in utter dread that every man in the elevator was checking her out, as they did every morning. Most made a polite attempt at concealing the way they were stripping and raping her with their eyes, but not all: The janitor standing behind her was openly grinning and gawking – she feared he’d try to get a feel, which had happened on a couple occasions before. Her face was lit up red with embarrassment and she wanted to flee right then; standing there like that, like a shameless office tart and a tasty delight for all these men… It was just too much to take – yet the conditioning was so strong, she could hardly fight it. Merely contemplating to get off on the next floor and never make it to Akatia Chemical was enough to send darts of fear through her heart. She knew she’d explode in anxiety if she barely attempted at insubordination. So, she fixed her eyes on the floor at once, trying to hide her humiliated face even as the men around her stared at her upside and down and the few women on board looked at her with a clear disdain…

The phone rang as soon as she made it to her desk – it was Linda Schneider. The time was only 7:30 in the AM, so none of the bosses were around yet, but the evil bitch even beat the secretaries to the office in the mornings. Cindy was summoned to her office at once, and she headed that way with dread. It was never good to be called to Ms. Schneider’s office, especially in the mornings.

She knocked on the door, had to wait a long while as usual, and was finally called inside. Ms. Schneider was at her desk, leaning back on her chair.

“Good morning slut…” Ms. Schneider greeted the young woman – Cindy felt her blood rising, but she’d helplessly learned to take insults from Ms. Schneider’s sharp tongue…

“Thank you ma’am” she replied subserviently.

“Yes – a good morning. But you’ve been a bad girl, and you shall be punished”!

“What have I done wrong ma’am?” Cindy asked in a fearful, whiny tone she could not suppress. Punishments from Ms. Schneider had been a permanent fix of her training and she hated submitting to the painful, mortifying spankings – almost as much as Ms. Schneider obviously enjoyed administering them.

Linda Schneider was up already, and swinging her feared crop in the air.

“You’ve left the gym early last evening – I get an automatic warning from the gym whenever one of my girls doesn’t complete her program – we give airheaded office sluts like you a little slack, and you immediately try to avoid your duties … You need to be reminded that it is an absolute requirement to keep in tip-top shape for your Boss…”

It was true – Cindy had left early. All secretaries had to attend gym religiously and maintain perfect form, which was not ordinarily a big torment for such a fitness fanatic as Cindy, except that now she had to do it not for herself, but to please her superiors… For the first time in months, she’d cut the cardio short, because she was exhausted and wanted to go home – this of course was more than enough for punishing a lowly secretary at Akatia Chemical…

“Assume the position” Ms. Schneider barked angrily, and Cindy did as she was told at once, despite her embarrassment. She leaned at the waist and laid her upper body on Ms. Schneider’s heavy oak business desk and quickly unzipped her skirt, letting it fall on the ground. Her breasts were crushed underneath her and her ass was already shivering from the cool air it was unexpectedly exposed to.

Ms. Schneider appreciated the sight before her, but moved on quickly – she kicked Cindy’s legs apart, making sure she fully stepped out of her slutty little skirt. The girl was wearing a thong of course, as was required, and this would leave her ass exposed nicely for Ms. Schneider’s blows… Not fully content, she pushed up Cindy’s tight pink sweater up, too, and could barely hold her chuckling when she was presented with Cindy’s new tattoos once again. They were maybe a week old, printed in fine Italic letters on the small of her back, right above the ass-crack, a little present from the Boss to his slutty little secretary…:

“World’s best-trained Secretary

* * *

The Boss is always Right!”

Many hot, young women had sexy tattoos in eye-catching places these days, but none like this… Linda supposed any kind of beach outing in bikinis would be a fairly humiliating experience for the little slut from now on… That Jack Reed was certainly a mean, spiteful creature – she imagined the young Boss fucking his sexy secretary from behind, and having a good laugh while he did it…

Linda leaned in, and got close to Cindy’s left ear:

“You know slut, your Boss will be heading for another business trip to LA next week – you know what that means, no? You will be serving my needs for a few days… And I intend to have all my needs fulfilled while your Boss is out travelling…We’ll have a very good time with you!”

This was the main fringe benefit of her role in Akatia Chemical for Linda Schneider: The pretty little young women they hired for the amusement of the men were off limits when they were around, except for these highly amusing discipline sessions – but when they were gone, she was the boss of the girl left in the office. There could hardly be a better reward for a bull dyke like Linda. An obedient, pretty young woman at her mercy… And the more the girl hated the touch of another woman, the more fun Linda tended to have…

She flexed her arm and landed the first blow on Cindy’s extremely well-toned ass and was rewarded with a loud shriek from the bent-over young woman. The girls who came in for a punishment usually did their best to keep mum, but it was hard to do when Linda was swinging her leather crop. Linda landed another blow and Cindy cried again…

10 minutes and 10 blows later, Cindy was trying to straighten her skirt, gingerly pulling it over her burning ass, as she stood ready to leave Linda’s office with a red, tiery face. She certainly would not be leaving the gym early again for a long while… Linda gave her a hard slap on her burning bottom, thrusting her towards the door: “Now, go keep your Boss well-pleased, girl…” she said with a dismissive chuckle…

Cindy rushed out the door with Ms. Schneider’s shove, and almost ran straight into Stacy Fields, one of the rare women who worked at Akatia Chemical out of her own will. She was a petite, mousy woman, fairly unattractive, but a brilliant chemist who was paid incredible amounts by the Company. Perhaps to signify her high status, she happened to have a male Secretary, Ricky—an ex-underwear-model and superb body-builder who seemed incredibly content to answer Stacy’s calls and spend long periods in her corner office…

Stacy smirked at Cindy dismissively – she could not have been more than just a couple years older than the blonde woman: “What a good little pet you are” she mocked Cindy with a wide smile, “I could hear you all the way out here – you’ve been corrected straight, have you?”.

Cindy had no come-back line – even if she would be allowed to have one. Stacy chuckled and left her behind as Ricky got up in a rush to meet his powerful young Boss…

Cindy’s ass was on fire from the beating but she kept the sway on her hips as always as she made her way towards her own desk. She was schooled even in the way she walked since she ‘took’ the job at Akatia Chemical – the slutty, provoking, eye-catching walk of an office tart… She was near crying in her frustration and humiliation, but if she did, she’d have to rush to the bathroom and refresh her make-up again – she could not appear in any shape less than absolute perfect when Jack arrived. She ran into the kitchen to pick up his coffee just as he liked – not in a million years could she have imagined finding herself in this position, preparing coffee to serve that smug, obnoxious, mean asshole in the mornings… She wanted to throw the cup right on the wall and break it into a thousand pieces; but the conditioning was just too forceful. She ran into a couple other secretaries preparing for the bosses to arrive, and they too were dressed in feminine colors, tight minis and body-hugging tops… They merely exchanged quick sympathetic looks, avoiding small talk.

She placed the hot cup of coffee on Jack’s desk and seated herself at her own desk in front of his office—the chair was simply too small and deliberately set too low. It kept her hips lower than her knees, making it all the more difficult to retain modesty in her tiny miniskirt. The desk she was sitting behind was too small as well. There was no modesty board on the front, and so no chance to hide the delights that the chair and her skirt conspired to display... Exactly the way Jack liked, and passers-by appreciated…

Her Apple computer sat on the small desk – she had to do hours and hours of typing on it every day, she was certain Jack dumped mindless, boring work on her out of spite; he just seemed to enjoy frustrating and ridiculing her… The screensaver kept flashing the same message over and over again in big pink letters on the black background: “The Boss is Always Right!!!”… This was the favorite motto of Jack, the arrogant, smug bastard that he was: Cindy had notepads, marked with the same motto on top of each page, in the same obnoxiously feminine bright pink letters. She had a black coffee mug, with a big pink “The Boss is Always Right!!!” printed on it… She had to wear t-shirts and sweaters with the same print on most casual Fridays: “The Boss is Always Right!!!”…

Jack showed up at 9 AM as always, looking like he’d stayed out late as usual, probably partying with the Swedish model he was dating these days—the impossibly tall bitch hated Cindy of course, as she’d made clear with her rude behavior in a couple visits to the office. It wasn’t as if Cindy hated being Jack’s slutty secretary any less than his girlfriend liked to see it…

“Good morning babycakes” he said with his usual smug grin as he entered his office, without waiting for Cindy to respond.

But Cindy knew what to do: She took out her mirror, made sure everything was in right order and she looked perfect – it was time for Jack’s morning blow-job… He liked to have his morning coffee with a nice, slow blow-job from his slutty secretary…

Cindy knocked on the door and was summoned in at once.

“Yes?”

It was the same theatre every morning:

“Jack…” Cindy said in the sultriest voice she could muster, as if she was dying to serve her Boss and had spent the entire night tossing right and left in the hopes of being found worthy enough to suck his powerful cock… And it was always ‘Jack’ when she was asking to be of some sexual use to her superior, not ‘Sir’ or ‘Boss’…

“Can I please suck your cock, Jack?” she asked, her words finishing with a parted lip to advertise her eagerness – a sexy little slut of a secretary who had the hots for her big Boss…

Jack chuckled and gestured at the floor without a word as he took another sip from his coffee – there was nothing like a blow-job from a girl as hot as Cindy in the mornings, especially when she used to have been as haughty as this little bitch was… The conditioning was near perfect – she got down on her knees eagerly at once, and was unzipping him enthusiastically. And the girl was an expert on how best to suck his cock – practice made perfect he supposed…

Nevertheless, conditioning went only so far: Despite the eager slut serving her Boss, Jack could see the utter humiliation and outrage in Cindy’s eyes – but this only amused him further… Little Miss-Goody-Two-Shoes was finally being put to her place… over and over, in fact…

After a good 10 minutes of delightful, silky ministrations from one of his chief high-school fantasy girls, Jack could hold back no longer: He exploded with a silent grunt and flooded Cindy’s pretty mouth with his cumm… The girl swallowed immediately—this was a pretty typical fix for Cindy in the mornings after all…

Cindy zipped him up obediently, and said “Thank you Sir” in the sweetest, quietest voice imaginable and got back on her high-heels to go back to her little desk.

“Well…” Jack chuckled in a mood to make a point, “Did you know my pretty slut, I jerked off to this very thing a hundred times since high-school? But, hey, nothing beats the real thing and I can now get it anytime… How do you like that?”

Not sure how to reply to this, Cindy just managed to utter an obedient “Thank you, Sir..”

“Yes, well, I have a job for you” Jack spoke before Cindy could leave. “Are you still in touch with, let’s see, what were the names of those sluts? Shannon and Jennifer, right? Your pretty friends…?”

“Yes, Sir, I am... I mean we meet normally like once a month, they like coming to New York and often stay with me…” Except that Cindy had not seen her two best friends from high-school in 3 months, had avoided them in fact – how could she ever explain to them that Jack Reed was her Boss, and she was now a lowly secretary… She could never stand such humiliation in front of her oldest, closest friends…

“Very well – set them both up for an interview with Ms. Schneider – we have some openings in the steno pool…”

Cindy couldn’t believe her ears – she knew what an interview with Linda Schneider meant. She could not allow her best friends to fall into that horrible trap, she could not let them become what had become of her – she could not let them walk into this office and see what Cindy had turned into, and then be reduced to merely couple of desperate, obedient sluts like her, at the whim of evil, asshole Bosses… And steno pool was even worse – those girls were available for any executive to use as they pleased…

“Is that understood, slut?” Jack asked sternly.

Cindy wanted to scream in protest – but orders were orders. And the conditioning was just too heavy, too strong, too impenetrable…

“Yes, Sir” she replied in defeat…

“Good; I wanna see those two sluts in here with Ms. Schneider within the week – and then I can consider how I’d like pair up my steno girls with my slutty secretary…”

Cindy felt abject terror at his suggestion, but someone knocked on the door just then…

“Aah, speaking of high-school friends…” Jack smiled.

Cindy had no idea what Jack meant.

“Come on in” he yelled – and in walked a couple of extremely fat young men…

Cindy couldn’t believe her eyes – it was Fatty Frankie and Chunky Charlie, the butts of every joke in high-school. Jack himself must have kicked their ass a dozen times. Girls had been no different, tormenting and ridiculing the fat boys endlessly. It was really funny the way they were friends and always hanged out together – Fatty and Chunky. They had given them the nicknames of course. They were total dorks, not even nerds really, because they had not even been smart… A couple of big-assed losers…

“Hello there fellas” Jack greeted them.

“Hi…” Chunky Charlie shook Jack’s hand. “I didn’t see any secretary out there…”

“That’s because the little floozy is here…” Jack pointed at Cindy.

Both guys looked at Cindy carefully for the first time and their eyes grew wide: “Oh my God, isn’t this Cindy Cooper?” Fatty Frankie erupted.

Cindy had been too surprised to speak, but suddenly she realized the horrid situation she was in – she was being introduced to these fat losers from high-school as Jack’s secretary. And she doubtless looked like a total slut, dressed as she was… An obvious, obnoxious office tart. Her face lit up in red shame, but she was powerless to stop this humiliation…

“Oh my God – she’s your _secretary_ Jack? And Cindy… you look incredible as always, I gotta say…” Frankie commented.

“I… thank you…” Cindy managed to say, dying in shame – she knew full well she looked like nothing but an office plaything… And if Chunky Charlie and Fat Frankie knew, how many of her high-school friends would learn soon? That she’d been reduced to secretary and slut of none other than Jack Reed?

“Yup, she is…” Jack explained. My previous secretary had to leave, and then I thought of digging into some of my ex-friends who needed a job, you know… And, heck, who wouldn’t want to have Cindy around, huh? ”

“Damn right” Chunky Charlie replied. “Boy, she used to be such a goody-little-two-shoes in high-school – except when it came to us, huh? A total bitch to us…”

“Well, I guess we were fair game for everyone to joke and tease…” Fatty Frankie concurred.

Jack turned to Cindy: “Well, Cin, did you know Charlie and Frankie now both work at a critical government agency in DC? And they can help us land an important piece of business…? I was very surprised and actually glad to learn this… Boys and I, well, we’ve had some differences in high-school, sure… But I promised to make it up to them. Not in the least by showing them both a real good time in New York…”

Cindy was still too embarrassed to participate in the conversation – the fat guys were obviously just plain ogling her as she stood in the corner.

“Thing is, I got a date with my girlfriend that I cannot break… So, I told them, you would be ecstatic to show them around and show them a good time tonight…”

Cindy at first looked at Jack with blank eyes, then she knew for sure what was expected of her: She was to fuck none other than Chunky Charlie and Fat Frankie tonight… She wanted to scream in disgust and humiliation… She could never be reduced to going out with, and fucking, either of these fat losers… Never, ever, ever…

“Is that understood, Cindy?” Jack asked sternly.

“Yes, Sir…” Cindy found herself saying in defeat. She had no choice, did she? The conditioning was too strong…

“Very well then – pick the boys up from Four Seasons at 7:30, and make sure to dress appropriately…”

Cindy hanged her head in shame and said “Yes, Sir…” even as Frankie and Charlie grinned ear-to-ear… There was something about Cindy that could unite any man after all…

“Now go fetch coffee for the guests while we discuss business” – Frankie and Charlie had both taken their seats in big leather chairs in front of Jack’s desk.

“And by the way…” Jack noted as Cindy made her way to the door.

“Make sure to get here early tomorrow morning no matter how late you stay out – it’s the casual Friday after all…”

“Yes Sir” Cindy replied – like all secretaries at Akatia Chemical, she hated casual Fridays which only provided further excuse to humiliate and abuse the girls.

“And this time put on your school-girl uniform” Jack took a last sip from his coffee… “I’m in the mood for plaid…!”

Cindy Silver Eyes
http://www.asstr.org/~Cindy_Silver_Eyes/