The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hijacked

It was a strange sensation. There was that split second in which Brian felt both fear and excitement. One moment, he was laying on his back while getting blown by the guy in the bar. There was the sound of a lock turning. And then he looked up to see several big men walking into the room.

And it was in that split second: excitement. The four men were sexy as hell. Each of them were tall, bald and pure muscle. Their necks were as thick tree trunks. Each of their pecs and abs stood out against their shirts like ridges on a washboard. More importantly, Brian easily saw their massive cocks pressed against the inside of their pants, which just seemed begging to be unleashed. They couldn’t have worn tighter clothes if they tried. He was sure with a hard flex of their muscles, their shirts and pants would’ve ripped. They stared down on Brian with an intense silence. They gave no attention to the guy that was sucking Brian’s cock. But they were looking directly into Brian’s eyes.

And that’s when it hit him: fear. These men didn’t look exactly ready to jump in on the party. Brian somehow knew that they had something else in mind. His mind … no … his instinct was suddenly screaming that he was in danger. And trusting that, Brian suddenly found himself trying to crawl backwards, away from the blowjob, away from these men.

“What? What the fuck is going on?!”

They didn’t say a word. But they were on him instantly. It was like a coordinated attack. One man on each of his side. They grabbed him by the wrists and pulled his arms upward toward the headboard. The other two grabbed him by the ankles. They stretched him apart, pulling his limbs in opposing directions. Brian hadn’t seen them but the bed must’ve been prepared with restraints. The four men pulled out cuffs from the four corners of the bed, and secured Brian’s wrists and ankles.

Feeling as if his heart was about to burst, Brian screamed: “No! Get off! Get off!!!”

The fifth man, the one that had just been sucking his cock, yanked down on Brian’s balls. He felt the pain explode in his abdomen. As he gasped and tried to scream, the fifth man shoved a ball gag into Brian’s mouth. It forced his jaw open to its widest. And within seconds, the ball gag was looped around the back of his head and secured.

Then everything seemed to move fast, and at the same time, it seemed to slow down. It’s amazing that with adrenaline pumping through your body, how your body is able to process the smallest details. As Brian tried to struggle against his restraints, he noticed that one of the giant, muscle men had brought in a briefcase. He set down the case on the bedside table and opens it. But Brian immediately recognizes that it’s not a briefcase at all. It’s actually some kind of computer. At first, he thinks it’s a laptop but there’s no keyboard. There appears to be some kind of monitor or display, but the images are nothing that Brian recognizes. The man begins tapping the display with his finger. It must be some kind of touchscreen interface. But whether he’s touching icons, characters or even a language … Brian doesn’t recognize it.

But meanwhile the fifth man, the naked guy that had been blowing Brian, reaches into the briefcase and retrieves a long, coiled cord. It’s thick. And at first, Brian thinks it’s like an HDMI cable for audio/visual equipment. But the naked man unloops the cable and jacks it into the strange computer. As he continues to unloop the cable, Brian sees the other end of the cable and it’s an interface that’s unrecognizable. It looks like a stainless steel bulb. Almost like the lumpy, fat end of a green onion. There’s some kind of button near the end of the cable. The fifth man presses it, and metal bulb suddenly opens up. Hundreds of tiny filaments suddenly explode outward like its shooting out micro-wires.

The fifth man releases the button. The hundreds of wires retract inward and the bulb closes again. The man presses the button repeatedly, testing to make sure the bulb continues to open and close. Satisfied that the cable is working properly, the naked man stands there for a moment. By now, sweat is trickling down Brian’s forehead. He stares in terror at the cable with his steel, bulbous end. He imagines that somehow these guys are going to use it on him. But to his astonishment, he watches as the naked man turns the cable on himself. The man, without saying a word and without hesitation, thrusts the thick cable up his left nostril. Brian is amazed out the amount of cable that is able to be thrust up his nose. But finally the man stops and he presses the button.

The effect is immediate. The naked man spasms and shakes as if he’s having a seizure. Two of the muscle men grab and hold him. Again, Brian is left that everything here seems coordinated and planned. And in his mind, he visualizes the bulbous end opening and the hundreds of micro-filaments shooting outward into what ??? This man’s brain?

Against the ball-gag, Brian tries to scream. He watches helplessly as the fifth man finally begins to stop shaking, and his body becomes still. The muscle man is still tapping the computer’s monitor. He keys in, seeming to activate something, and suddenly the fifth man is awake and moving again. Aside from a thick cable sticking out of his nose, he seems completely normal.

Brian watches him as the man moves down to the foot of the bed and positions himself between his feet that are spread apart. The man stands and bends over the bed, his head almost coming up to Brian’s cock. For a split second, Brian thinks that the man is going to start sucking his cock again. But then Brian sees one of the other muscle men. One of them has pulled of his shirt and began unfastening his pants. And despite his fear and terror, Brian actually admires the man’s body. It’s perfect. It’s like seeing one of those Greek gladiator statues come to life. Each muscle is honed to perfection. There isn’t a flaw on the man’s body. And there can’t possibly be any fat. Just pure muscle. And best of all, the man’s cock. It’s already hard and dripping precum. And Brian just knows that the muscle man is going to fuck the man that’s bent over between his feet.

Brian is so focus on the muscle man undressing himself that he doesn’t see one of the other muscle men approach. At the last second, he finally sees the cable coming for his own nose. It’s just like the cable that’s up the fifth man. It has a steel, bulb end. He only sees it for that fraction of a second before it’s rammed up his nostril. Brian tries to squirm his head away, but the muscle man has gripped him hard and holds him down. He can’t move. He can’t stop it. He can’t resist.

He feels as the man forces the cable further and further up his nose. And each time it moves, the pain only escalates. But just as it can’t get any worse, the man stops and presses the button on the cable. It suddenly it gets worse. The end tip opens up and hundreds of micro-filaments spill out and flood Brian’s brain. His entire body spasms. Brian can’t control himself. His arms and legs are reacting on their own. His breathing is erratic. He hears buzzing, screeching and irregular toning. His eyesight blurs, colors burst and spots of strange light appear. It’s like every sense and nerve-ending is suddenly a live wire. His body is suddenly complete chaos.

And then … strangely … it all stops.

Brian is suddenly and completely calm. He doesn’t know why. But it’s just a relief to have all that pain go away. Brian looks down. He’s sure they must’ve pulled that cable out of his nose. It’s the only explanation to why the pain must’ve stopped. But he can see the cable. The thick black tubing snakes across his bare chest and is jacked into the computer beside him. As he looks at the cable, he can’t help but see the naked fifth man still bent over between his legs. The fifth man has his own cable still stuck up his nose. His watching Brian intently, staring directly into his eyes.

As Brian watches, the fifth man suddenly gasps in pleasure. Behind him, the massive muscle presses his massive cock into the man’s asshole. Then the muscle man pulls his cock out and waits. Beside the bed, the other muscle man keys the computer. Brian’s vision blurs, his ears hum and his whole body tingles. Then everything goes back to normal and he’s calm again.

Then the massive muscle man moves his cock back into the fifth man’s asshole. The smaller man gasps again as his asshole stretches. He stares hard at Brian as he gets fucked. But then the muscle man pulls out again and steps back. The other man again taps the computer display again. It’s disconcerting, but Brian’s vision seems to pop with colors, distort and stretch. At the same time, he hears the strangest tones and his entire skin feels like it’s rippling off his body. After several moments, all the sensations seem to fade away and normalize. Beside him, the man at the computer nods to the man that’s doing the fucking.

The muscle man steps forward again, holding his cock and aims it at the fifth man’s asshole. Just as the massive cock touches and begins to force its way into the fifth man’s ass, Brian gasps and groans against his ball gag. It’s impossible. But nevertheless, he knows exactly what’s happening. He literally feels the muscle man’s cock entering his ass. He can feel his asshole being forced open and his rectum being filled by the man’s cock. He knows it’s really happening when he looks down and sees his own cock sticking straight up and leaking a large amount of precum.

Beyond seeing his own cock, Brian can see the muscle man lean in again. The sensation is immediate. The man’s cock is forced in further. Brian groans as he takes in the sensation. And deep down, in the back of his head, he knows that the man’s cock is not actually in his ass. But it’s actually in the ass of the fifth man. His mind is trying to make sense of this. How is this possible?!

But before he can try to understand, the muscle man thrusts in again, and another hard fuck overcomes him. It feels like his ass being stretched open. He looks down as his cock appears to be an open faucet and just oozing large amounts of white precum.

Then there’s movement. He doesn’t understand why, but the other muscle men are suddenly undoing his wrist and ankle restraints. More than that, they pulling the ball gag out of his mouth. That doesn’t make sense. Why would they suddenly let him go?

As his wrists are free, Brian tries to yank the cable out of his nose. But his arms don’t move. They fall limp onto the bed. Instead, Brian tries to kick the fifth man away from him. But like his arms, his legs lay motionless on the bed. Then to his surprise, his arms are moving. But it’s not Brian that’s moving them. Brian watches as his arms and hands move on their own. And that’s when Brian sees the muscle man keying the computer. Somehow, he has control of his body. Without controlling his body, Brian watches as his arms move forward until they lay parallel to his body.

Then, his eyelids close and every goes dark. But more than that. It’s not just dark. There’s no sound. Not even smell. It’s like all his senses had an off switch and somebody just flipped it. Before, the whole world had been giving him some kind of stimulation. Even if it was the subtle vibration of a footstep across the floor. But now …. There’s absolutely nothing.

And that’s when it happens. He feels the massive cock enter his ass again. Even though he has no control of his lips, he groans inside his mind. He feels the massive cock slide in and out of him. Each time it enters, it pushes in further. It slides up against and presses hard into his prostate. He feels the pressure of the cum building inside of him. He feels more of the slick precum sliding down his own hard cock.

Very quickly, the man’s cock fucking finds a rhythm. Just as Brian feel like he has the fucking down, something begins to happen to his nipples. It’s a sensation that he’s never felt. He can’t describe it. The best he can say is: pins and needles. He imagines that some kind of electricity. Maybe they are electrocuting his nipples. He feels them stiffening. Hardening. But whatever they are doing, it’s fucking awesome!

His mind is trying to process the sensation of the fucking of his ass and the sensation of his nipples at the same time. Every time he seems amazed that the muscle man’s cock is able to penetrate him further. His sure that the cock has to be fourteen inches or something. He’s never felt anything like this. His whole body is fully relaxed. Every muscle just perfectly at rest and eager to accept what’s happening to him.

Then there’s a warm tongue sliding into his mouth. He wasn’t even aware that he opened his mouth. But he can taste him. Brian’s not sure which one of the men it is … it can be any of them. But it’s someone’s tongue. And Brian is reciprocating. He is kissing. And then he is gasping as his asshole receives another thrust of the man’s cock.

Brian fear is gone. Besides the fucking, the nipple titillation and kissing, he can feel the rising sensation of the need to come. But it seems that every time he approaches the edge of being able to come, the breaking point is pushed away. It’s like when he reaches that threshold, it suddenly moves further away. And it takes more fucking, more nipples and more kissing to bring him back to that edge. And only to have it move further away again.

Outside Brian’s mind, the four muscle men stand quietly. The one muscle man stretches his too tight shirt over his massive chest. Then the four men stand frozen as if statues. Their minds are placed into a dormant mode, waiting to receive their next set of orders. Meanwhile, the fifth man still leans, bent over the bed between Brian’s legs. The man’s nose cable is still jacked into the computer and is being forced to relive some kind of memory.

Both Brian and the fifth man squirm. Both of them have their mouths open and their tongues protrude. Each of them appear to be kissing some invisible person. And both of their cocks are leaking copious amounts of precum.

At the computer, the muscle man pays careful attention to both the fifth man and Brian’s sexual capacity. The computer is able to determine their orgasm threshold. If they cross it, each of the men will ejaculate and their cocks will go flaccid. That must not happen. He has programmed the computer to keep them from reaching that threshold. Just as they are nearing orgasm, the computer increases their sexual tolerance. And as their tolerance continues to increase, the two men continue to be edged.

The purpose of this is to keep Brian’s mind occupied on the sex. It’s a diversion. As the illusion of fucking keeps him busy, the computer begins to transfer programs and subroutines into Brian’s brain. Brian doesn’t even know it. He has no idea that his brain has been hijacked, and new information is being installed.

The process takes several hours. There’s a lot of information for Brian to take in. During that time, the computer basically does all the work. The four muscle men stand guard, protecting the two assets. Meanwhile, the fifth man and Brian continue writhe on the bed. According to the computer, they have been edged 2,482 times. They have not been allowed to cum. Beside the bed, the computer completes the last of Brian’s program installation.

Inside his mind, Brian is reeling from what’s happening to him. He’s fully aware that he’s been edged. He doesn’t understand how his cock hasn’t exploded. The only thing he knows is that he doesn’t have a choice. He simple must and is forced to take what’s happening to him. And deep down, he loves it.

By now, it feels like his balls have swollen to the size of basketballs. He has no idea that he lays virtually motionless on the bed. In his mind, he is body is in full motion. He can actually feel the muscle man holding onto his body. He can feel the man’s heartbeat on his back, and hear his breathing in his ear. He welcomes each time as the muscle man shoves his cock into his ass. All this while, the muscle man hasn’t said a word. So it comes as a surprise to him when the man finally speaks.

But it’s a monotone, robotic like voice. Emotionless as if said by a computer:

INSTALLATION COMPLETE. YOU WILL EJACULATE IN 3 … 2 … 1

During that countdown, Brian suddenly feels as if his cock has become a bomb. The threshold that has been denied him suddenly comes racing forward as if a shooting star. And the pressure of cum inside him is staggering. His whole body, every muscle tenses as his cock explodes and a massive geyser of cum burst out. As if sensing that he might explode, Brian feels the muscle man wrap him in a bear hug and hold him tightly. The safe, secure feeling of the man’s arms only causes him to cum harder and more. The orgasm seems to last forever. Wave after wave of cum overwhelms him.

On the outside of his mind, both Brian and fifth man suddenly cum. Both of their bodies are perfectly still and motionless as a giant ribbon of white liquid explodes from the cocks. Just as one ejaculation ends, it seems another fountain of cum explodes outward. Very quickly, Brian’s face, neck and upper body his completely soaked and wet. Beside them, the four muscle men stand as if statues.

Beside the bed, the computer notifies the installation is complete. The four muscle men seem to suddenly move as if woken from a sleep. Their dormant minds have awakened. The computer detaches its connection from Brian’s brain and it’s now safe to remove the conduit. The muscle man reaches down and pulls the cable from Brian’s nose. At the same time, another muscle man has removed the conduit form the fifth man’s nose. Another muscle man carefully helps the fifth man up, who’s too weak to stand on his own. Two muscle men aid him away and towards the bathroom.

Laying on the bed, Brian slowly opens his eyes. It’s strange. He feels like his entire body should hurt but it doesn’t. It’s as if he dreamed he wasn’t being fucked, but didn’t actually go through the physical ordeal. He raises his fingers to his face and flexes them. No pain. Nothing.

But something’s different. It’s like he suddenly knows what he needs to do. And has an overwhelming desire to do it. And this new sense of purpose makes him so happy.

As Brian sits up, the large amount of cum begins to pour of his body and onto the bed. He looks down at his wet body, completely fascinated on how much cum he spewed. He can feel the cum dripping off his face. He licks his lips and can taste it. With that , he feels his abs, his chest, and then his face. He laughs at how completely wet he is. As he holds up his finger, a long thick glob of cum hangs off his finger like a stalactite. Without thinking about it, he opens his mouth and slurps down the cum. It’s salty to the taste but satisfying.

Reinvigorated, Brian leaps off the bed. As he stands up, he suddenly aware of the muscle man standing next to him. But there’s just not one muscle man, but three new men have entered. Brian looks at each of their faces. He doesn’t recognize them but he does recognize their model by their physicality and body type. And as such, he understands that they have been assigned to him. The men’s presence is expected and reassuring. Brian knows exactly who he is and what his purpose is. Brian moves past the four men and walks towards the bathroom. As he walks, the massive amount of cum begins to drip off his body and he actually leaves cum footprints across the room. Behind him, the muscles men follow closely.

When he enters the large bathroom, he discovers the previous muscle men helping another guy get cleaned up. They all stand inside an enormous shower. Two of them seem to be cleaning him, while the other two are massaging various parts of his fatigued body. But overall, it’s quite a scene to watch four large men servicing one smaller man. As he approaches, Brian feels that he knows all of them. But strangest of all is when he sees the smaller man. The one that’s getting cleaned up. Brian almost recognizes him as himself. The two of them are the same … they are the same model. And as such, they have the same purpose. Brian approaches the shower, and suddenly becomes still. His mind almost seems to shut down and he becomes dormant. Next to him, the muscle men enter dormant mode.

When the fifth man is finally cleaned and exits the shower, Brian’s mind wakes up. To him, it’s as if no time has passed. But he feels a slight difference as the cum on his body has dried. The hairs on his torso, crotch and legs are stiff and clotted with dried cum. He knows something will have to be done about that. And as if reading his mind, the muscle men begin to undress. One of them retrieve a can of shaving cream and a razor, several others grab a container of shower gel.

The shower is large enough to accommodate all five men. Brian feels excited by the close proximity of four naked muscle men. Deep down, he knows that they belong to him. He stands in the exact center of the large shower, and then it’s as if his body shuts down. The four naked men surround him on all sides and begin to work. Brian stays motionless as they begin to lather him with soap and shave his body. An enhanced feeling of anticipation and excitement comes over him. He relishes and savors the touch of the strong hands on his body. He wishes he could reach out and touch them but his hands cannot move. He is frozen. And he won’t obey orders.

But Brian doesn’t worry. Deep down, he knows he’ll have one of these men’s cocks inside him soon enough. And the thought of that raises his excitement and anticipation level. Although his body is frozen, he knows that if he were to look down, he’d find that his cock is hard and sticking straight out. It might even be leaking precum.

Just at that moment, one of his muscle men grab Brian’s cock. He begins stroking it as he lathers it with soap and shaving cream. Brian almost cums as he feels the razor began to shave his balls and shaft. But he doesn’t move an inch. Instead, Brian stares straight ahead and savors the sensation of what is happening to him.

Brian looks ahead, and what’s happening outside the shower. He sees that the man, the one that’s like him, has dried off and almost dressed. His four muscle men are standing beside him in dormant mode. Brian knows exactly what the man is doing and how his feeling. His about to continue his objective and purpose. And just as soon as he’s cleaned up and shaved, Brian will be ready to continue his objective too.