The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

HIRED HELP

mc rb

“Katie Wilkinson,” I introduced myself.

The woman at the other side of the table was all business. I wondered if she were any older than I was; but while I was still struggling to find a real job after college graduation, she radiated power and success. Her skirt suit was deceptively plain, but I could see the fine cut and high quality of the materials. Her brown hair was cut in a deceptively simple business like fashion, again betraying expensive care.

“Do you know who I am,” she asked.

She was vaguely familiar; I remembered a picture from some business magazine.

“No, Ma’am” I said.

“That’s great,” she said. “I value my privacy very much.”

She didn’t introduce herself any further.

* * *

The temp agency had offered me this opening. Someone wanted a Personal Assistant; no special skills were needed, but I would have to be available non-stop for six weeks, with an option for extension. I had to apply in person, but even before I got the address I had to sign a release which went as far as to even prohibit me from telling to others that this opening existed and that I would go to an interview, let alone release any details about the job, the future employer, the location, or the details of the interview.

It was all very weird, but what choice did I have? The salary was more than generous, and included room and board, and I badly needed that to pay off my student debts.

I had to drive to a posh residential area, an entrance road winded through the forest before I arrived at a secluded mansion. The mansion was guarded by a double set of gates. I was allowed to pass the first gate but the second gate remained shut. I was ushered into the guardhouse for the interview.

* * *

“What will be my duties, Ma’am? Am I supposed to be your secretary or your housekeeper? ”

“Neither. I have very competent secretaries at the office. And this house is fully automated; it will do most of the cleaning and housekeeping itself.”

As if on cue, a small robo-cleaner entered the room and started vacuuming.

“You see? But I do prefer some personal attention. I do not want to interrupt whatever I am doing to fetch coffee; or to prepare food, or other small menial tasks. It is not a demanding job, and the House OS will guide you. ”

“I am sorry, the House OS?”

“The House Operating System. Everything is automated. Which brings me to the reason that you will be well paid for this job: your work uniform.”

She opened a large drawer and gave me a cardboard box.

“My house is not only fully automated for convenience; it is also automated for security. Only two people can open the doors inside the house. I am one of those persons. The other one is the person wearing this uniform.”

“What’s so special about it?”

“You remember the release you signed? It is a redesigned military prototype full body catsuit. The original function was to protect the wearer. But the built-in nanites can also be used for identification. Please put it on.”

She pointed to the next room: “Instructions are provided by the terminal. Take your time; I know it is a somewhat strange experience.”

I closed the door of the room. It was empty, except for a computer terminal.

The screen blinked:

“TOTAL PROTECTION TECHNOLOGIES

CATSUIT MODEL CCS

PUSH SPACEBAR TO START DRESSING”

I duly did.

“OPEN BOX AND CHECK CONTENT”

I opened the box. It contained a loose heap of black patches. The fabric was unfamiliar to me. I touched it and was amazed by how thin and smooth it was. How on Earth could this be protective? I took it out and discovered all the patches were loosely connected. The only parts that were not supple were the soles and high heels of what were apparently the attached shoes; I also found attached gloves. Four zippers started at shoes and gloves.

“Okay, let’s see how I have to zip up,” I whispered to myself.

“PUSH SPACEBAR TO INITIALISE SUIT”

I did. I waited for a minute while some initialization was going on.

“CATSUIT INITIALISATION COMPLETE

ONE MODEL CCS FOUND; IDENTIFIER CCS KT ASSIGNED

UNDRESS OF ALL CLOTHES

PUSH SPACEBAR WHEN READY”

I was wearing a simple professional suit and it didn’t take long to undo my shoes, jacket, shirt, and trousers. I neatly folded them; and because there was no other place for my clothes I put them on the ground. I pushed the spacebar.

“PUT ON CATSUIT SHOES FIRST”

I found the shoes. I carefully studied which one was the left one before putting them on. The zipper went all the way on the outside of the leg to the sole, so inserting my left foot was relatively easy.

“ALERT: UNDRESSING INCOMPLETE

REMOVE REMAINING CLOTHES BEFORE PROGRESSING”

I still wore my panties and somehow the catsuit did not accept that. I tried again after removing my panties; there was no problem now. I inserted my left foot, pulled the zipper a bit so that it was snug, and repeated this operation with my right foot.

“PULL UP LEG ZIPPERS TO WAIST”

I pulled up the tiny zipper from the left shoe. The formless black patches became a tight fitting cover of my leg. The zipper went surprisingly smoothly, until it reached my hips. It suddenly refused to go up further.

“ALERT: UNDRESSING INCOMPLETE

REMOVE REMAINING CLOTHES BEFORE PROGRESSING”

I cursed. I had assumed that undressing did not include bra and underwear. I had to unzip again.

I stood naked for a moment, doubting whether or not to continue. Something about this computer controlled catsuit unsettled me.

I sighed. The whole situation was strange, but I needed this job badly. I started zipping up again.

This time, the zipper went up all the way. First I zipped up my left and right legs; then I pulled the crotch of the suit in place. It felt uncomfortable. I realized I had forgotten to go to the bathroom, and that I couldn’t go now anymore. I cursed again, but I had to hurry now.

“PUT ON CATSUIT GLOVES”

I inserted my hands into the gloves. I briefly touched my bare skin. The catsuit’s surface felt strange; everything seemed to tingle.

“PULL UP ALL ZIPPERS TO NECK”

The arm zippers went up along the upside of my arms. The leg zippers went all the way up along my flanks, just besides my breasts. All four zippers ended at my neck; leaving about half of it covered.

The sensation of my smooth gloved hands on the smooth surface still felt stranger.

“PUSH SPACE BAR TO SHUT ZIPPERS”

The suit started to stretch and constrict, and everything seemed to tingle and itch. I moved my smooth gloved hands over the surface of the catsuit, which felt even stranger. I suddenly realized that the catsuit was completely seamless. I looked down and this confirmed what I had felt; the lines of the zippers had disappeared.

“DRESSING COMPLETED

ALLOW 15 MINUTES FOR COMPLETE ADJUSTMENT”

The worst itching had disappeared, although my crotch and ass were for some reason very sensitive. I returned to the office of my nameless employer-to-be. She was busy with her phone. I had difficulties sitting still because small twinges teased my ass.

She finally looked up.

“I see you managed to get suitably dressed.”

“I apologize for taking so long. Ma’am”

“You will improve. And call me Mistress.”

“Yes, Ma’am... Mistress.”

“As you surely have noticed, this not an ordinary catsuit; this Computer Controlled Suit or CCS is a sophisticated piece of nano-technology. Dressing and undressing is computer controlled; you will only be able to undress in your own quarters. You have to be dressed in it to leave your quarters; doors will remain shut otherwise. It also provides communication...”

She shut her mouth. Suddenly, without her saying a word, I could faintly hear her voice.

“Communication will improve if the CCS is fully adjusted. But the CCS can subvocalise directly into your ear.”

She opened her mouth again.

“I guess it is more convenient now to talk directly. Any other questions?”

“How about going to the restroom?”

“No need. The CCS will take care of that. I guess you have a slightly unpleasant feeling in your behind?”

I nodded. I had to resist the urge to scratch my ass.

“That’s part of the CCS adjustment,” Mistress said. “It interacts directly with the nerves in your bowels. The itching will fade away shortly.”

She slid a contract across the table.

“Katie, do you accept the job?”

“Yes.”

“Yes, what?” Her tone had a sudden sharpness.

“Yes, Mistress,” I said.

* * *

Mistress showed me my quarters; a spacious room in the attic. Walking up to the attic was a challenge, because I had to get used to the three-inch high heels.

“It’s a small joke the fashion department put in,” Mistress commented. “They needed something to discriminate it from the military version. The CCS has software to help you manage it automatically. Just relax and rely on it.”

“As I should rely on the software for my bodily functions, Mistress?”

“Indeed. There’s no need to concern yourself with that.

My room comprised a bed, a shower, a closet and—most important to get undressed- a computer terminal.

“Where can I cook, Mistress?” I asked. The use of the word Mistress in every sentence already seemed normal. Just another quaintness I could give in to.

“You can use the main kitchen of this house as long as this does not interfere with other protocols,” she said. “Now, I’ll leave you for a few minutes, before I expect you downstairs.”

I put my clothes in the closet, which looked awfully empty. I realized I didn’t have any personal belongings here. I went to see the computer, but it was not connected to the internet. It ran only one program: CCS.exe. Computer Controlled Suit.

I wanted to find out more about this program but I was interrupted by a command in my ear.

“Come down immediately, Katie.”

“Yes, Mistress,” I muttered.

“Further instructions will be provided. Doors will open automatically.”

I was sent to the kitchen, and was ordered to make coffee. A voice in my head—not that of Mistress, but a voice somewhat like my own- gave me detailed instructions on what to prepare and how to operate the espresso machine. I brought the coffee to the living room, my own voice guiding me: “Move left, go right.”

Mistress absentmindedly accepted her coffee, immersed as she was in a book. I felt that somehow she was ungrateful, then realized that this was what my job was apparently all about. Before I could sulk about this, a new order arrived. I had to prepare sandwiches.

The remainder of the day passed in a haze. I did not have to work hard, but I was busy all the time. At ten o’clock, after I had served her a glass of Chardonnay, Mistress sensed my exhaustion.

“I expect breakfast at seven; which means you have to start at six thirty. Until then, you are free. You are not obliged to go to your room, but I guess you will prefer to do so.”

I went to the terminal and pushed the UNDRESS option.

“WAIT FIVE MINUTES FOR CCS TO DISENGAGE”

I remembered I was still thirsty; but there was nothing to drink here. I couldn’t even find a drinking glass. I tried to open the door of my room.

“DOORS REMAIN SHUT AS CCS IS ALREADY DISENGAGING

FURTHER ATTEMPT TO OPEN DOOR WILL CONSTITUTE SECURITY VIOLATION”

I drank some tap water with gloved hands, and counted down the seconds until the next message appeared:

“CCS DISENGAGED

ZIPPERS MAY BE PULLED DOWN”

I showered immediately after I had removed the catsuit. To my surprise, I actually still felt clean. No sweat, no odor. After showering, I fetched my phone to text some friends; however, there was no signal. At least, I could use the phone to wake me up at six.

* * *

I wanted to shower again in the morning; I felt dirtier now than I had felt yesterday. However, I doubted if I had enough time and I did not want to provoke my employer. She had been very clear about the time I had to start again. I went through the routine of putting on the suit. This time I did not make the mistake to wear underwear, which saved me a lot of time. After the PUSH SPACE BAR TO SHUT ZIPPERS-command, the tingling and stretching started again, but seemed less irritating than yesterday. The CCS was adjusting to me—or I got used to the CCS.

I was again busy, having breakfast on the fly, until suddenly Mistress announced that she had to attend a meeting. She left by car through the double gates.

I first enjoyed a coffee without being disturbed. Then I went to look for some entertainment, but here my luck ended. There were no books or magazines; and I couldn’t operate the TV or the computers. I could walk through the garden of the mansion, and I did. A robo-lawnmower was mowing the grass. Beyond it was a patch of forest; but the terrain was sealed off by a wall of three meters high with razor wire on top.

“Mistress guards her privacy carefully,” I murmured to myself.

I walked the whole perimeter; when I returned, I suddenly heard my voice giving the new orders:

“Collect the garbage and the laundry. Put it in the space between the first and second gate for later collection.” Then, as additional explanation: “It will be collected later by a private contractor at lunchtime. The contractor will also deliver new groceries and clean laundry. There is no need to show yourself to the contractor as this will only interfere with Mistress’s privacy.”

I received the details I needed to finish this task. I retreated to the house, only to be summoned again an hour later. I had to put groceries in the refrigerator, and then to deliver clean clothes to Mistress’s dressing room.

I had finished putting everything on its place in the dressing room, when I noted the woman-sized dressing mirror. This was the first time I had a good look at myself, and I kept staring.

How could I describe what I saw? The only familiar part was my head with my blue eyes and platinum blonde hair that flowed over my shoulders. The hair contrasted sharply with the shiny black surface of my shoulders. I brushed my hair away, touching the skin of the black shiny catsuit with gloves that were just as shiny and black . I was completely encased in black. The catsuit was skin-tight; it revealed every curve of my body. I felt both naked and protected. My hand slid down my body. The catsuit did not itch anymore; but the feeling when I touched my crotch was electrifying.

My own voice broke the trance:

“Mistress will return late. You may retreat to your room, but be ready to welcome her at eleven o’clock.”

I disengaged the catsuit and undressed. I wanted to shower but noted that I did not need to. I lay down on my bed, naked. What use was it to put on clothes? My hand went to my crotch again. I fingered myself, bringing myself to orgasm while I thought about the image I had seen in the dressing mirror.

I slept for an hour. When I woke up, I was hungry. I went to the door, and realized I had to dress up again in the catsuit to exit my room. This led to another thought: I could only undress here, in my room. But I could not undress anywhere else on these premises; I needed a computer terminal to undress. But the terminals or other electronic devices outside this room couldn’t be operated by me.

“Okay, Katie,” I said to myself. “You’re stuck on these premises. Let’s hope that my nameless employer indeed returns.”

I dressed myself, and went down to prepare dinner. After I had eaten, I returned to my room, and started up the computer again. However, I did not want to undress this time, I wanted to understand the CCS-system. I started up the program;:

“TOTAL PROTECTION TECHNOLOGIES

CCS KT DETECTED.

PLEASE CHOOSE FROM MENU

DRESS

UNDRESS

SHOW STATUS

MAINTENANCE

ADVANCED OPTIONS”

The SHOW STATUS option yielded little information, and nothing new.

“ONE CCS IN OPERATION

NO ERROR REPORTS

NO ACTIVE COMMANDS

ONE COMMAND ON HOLD: REPORT AT 11 PM IN LIVINGROOM”

However, the MAINTENANCE option provided a nice surprise:

“SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE: NONE SCHEDULED

START BODY MASSAGE”

I went to BODY MASSAGE, where I could choose a DEFAULT program, or ADVANCED options. I tried to go to the advanced options, but the system gave the message: “ADVANCED OPTIONS FOR MASSAGE NOT AVAILABLE “

I pushed the DEFAULT program, and suddenly the whole suit started to writhe again. My arms and legs, no, the catsuit’s arms and legs, started to contract and stretch rhythmically. My tired muscles relaxed, and I felt myself getting a bit horny again. My hand went to my crotch again, which was this time covered by the smooth second skin of catsuit, but the fabric was so thin that I could tease my clit. I imagined again what it would be like to have my gloved fingers in my cunt, and I felt a whiff of frustration. But the frustration disappeared in the warm waves of ecstasy.

“Relax Katie,” I heard myself say. “Give yourself. Loose all control and let yourself go.”

I woke up with a start.

“It’s ten-fifty five,” I heard my own familiar voice. “Go down and serve Mistress.”

Mistress arrived 20 minutes later. I awaited her with a glass of Chardonnay in the living room.

“Katie, fetch my kimono.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

I hurried upstairs, as quickly as my three-inch heels could carry me. I found an expensive silken kimono in Mistress’s bedroom.

When I returned, Mistress stood up.

“Undress me.”

I helped Mistress into her kimono, only one thin layer of fabric covering her skin. She nestled on the couch, and started to read from her e-book, taking small sips from her wine.

I stood at ease next to the couch. I relaxed, and pondered that I could not have imagined providing this personal service two days ago. I smiled. “You are a good servant,” I heard my voice saying.

* * *

My night was short, and the next days were filled with service. I lost my sense of time, even having trouble keeping track of the days. I did not have a calendar, and something prohibited me from snooping at the screens Mistress was watching. Mistress did not have regular working hours, so neither did I. Long periods of rest alternated with frenzied activity.

I was helping her getting dressed after breakfast, when she suddenly announced that she had urgent business.

“I will have to travel intercontinental. Several meetings. It will take at least a week before I return.”

I got orders what to pack for her. I finished just in time; Mistress dashed off.

When I saw the gates locking, I realized that I was locked into her mansion for the whole week.

After finishing some minor chores I was obliged to do, I went to my computer and clicked on ADVANCED OPTIONS:

“ADVANCED OPTIONS ONLY ACCESSIBLE AFTER PERSONALISED CCS ADJUSTMENT

WARNING: ADJUSTMENT MAY TAKE UP TO 24 HOURS

FOR PERSONALISED CCS ADJUSTMENT PRESS SPACEBAR”

I had noted the warning previously, but now I had all the time in the world. I pressed the space bar, and immediately the catsuit—I should call it the CCS, I suddenly thought- contracted and itched again. After some time, I felt a headache coming up. It became worse, my whole head bonked. I wanted it to stop, crept to the computer, where I saw the message:

ADJUSTMENT IN PROGRESS—DO NOT INTERRUPT

I lay down on my bed, realizing that I could only wait. I fell asleep, the deepest sleep I had ever slept.

I woke up refreshed. I peaked outside and saw that it was early morning again. The computer prompt blinked happily:

PERSONALISED CCS ADJUSTMENT COMPLETE

ONE CCS IN OPERATION

NO ERROR REPORTS

NO CURRENT ACTIVE COMMANDS

PLEASE SELECT ADVANCED OPTIONS

I scrolled down a bewildering number of advanced options. Most options I simply did not understand, but I found the ADVANCED MASSAGE options that had triggered me to execute the personalized adjustment. The menu RELAXATION gave me all kinds of options to tweak with the speed and pattern with which the CCS contracted; unconsciously my hand moved to my crotch and I started to finger myself.

While I enjoyed the sensation, I saw another submenu: RELEASE. This submenu contained a wealth of programs that all could do what I was now doing manually: Satisfy me.

I started with QUICK RELEASE; not only started the CCS rhythmically contracting again, it started to lick my clit. I faltered to the bed, hardly able to stand up; I collapsed on the bed and the the CCS was inside me. A big dildo filled my cunt, vibrating relentlessly. I could only surrender and come.

The effect of the QUICK RELEASE program wore off rapidly; but the mind-numbing orgasm that washed over me after I discovered and ran SLOW BUILD UP left me exhausted for one hour. The program TEASE was indeed teasing; it fucked me silly, and suddenly stopped, just as I was on the brink of another orgasm. I wanted to finger myself and found that the CCS even blocked those sensations, as if the fabric had become thicker. The program took me by surprise when I suddenly was being fucked again.

After this long string on orgasms, I started the UNDRESS procedure again so that I could shower.

“WAIT EIGHT HOURS FOR CCS TO DISENGAGE”

“Oh, fuck,” I thought. “Another eight hours before I can really undress.”

I decided that I should go down to the kitchen to get something to eat; I didn’t feel hungry but my last meal had been yesterday morning before I had activated the personal adjustment. I tried to open the door of my room:

“DOORS REMAIN SHUT AS CCS IS ALREADY DISENGAGING

FURTHER ATTEMPT TO OPEN DOOR WILL CONSTITUTE SECURITY VIOLATION”

The worst part was not the waiting itself, but my state of mind during those eight hours. I felt ailing and empty. When I finally peeled of the CCS, I missed its snugness, the security of its tight feeling. For the first time, I felt exposed. I went to bed but I tossed and turned instead of falling asleep. I couldn’t wait to put the CCS on again. And why should I?

I went through the familiar motions of putting on the CCS again. This time I activated the PERSONALISED CCS ADJUSTMENT without wavering. It wasn’t so bad this time, but I was glad I could return to bed again, where this time I feel asleep.

When I woke up, a voice in my head said that I had to eat first. I complied and got a hearty meal in Mistress’s kitchen before I continued my investigation of all the ADVANCED OPTIONS.

A submenu that had drawn my attention was MODIFICATIONS. It offered an extensive menu with surprising options:

LENGTH

BREAST SIZE

BREAST MODEL

LEG LENGTH

WAIST LINE

HIPS

FINGERS

HEELS

I played around with them; first changing HEELS from three-inch to five-inch, then BREAST SIZE from cup B to cup 90D, BREAST MODEL to FIRM/ROUND, WAIST LINE to 24 inch and HIPS to 36 inch. FINGERS could be changed to several models; I choose EXTRA SLENDER.

I felt weird when I scrolled through the remaining options. I quit and took a good look at my hands; they were longer and thinner than before. I stood up, wobbly. I had gotten used to the three-inch high heels, but now my heels were substantially higher. I inspected myself; my breasts were bigger and firmer; my ass was rounder, my waist tighter.

I wanted to undo the changes I made, and then found that there was no ‘RESET’. I could only guess what my measurements had originally been. I eventually settled for some reasonable parameters, reverting to the three -inch heels but retaining the FIRM/ROUND breasts and 90D-60-90 measurements.

I decided that from now on, I would sleep wearing the CCS. When Mistress returned, I could ask her if there was a maximum time for wearing it, but there was no indication that wearing the suit for one week would be somehow unsafe. Actually, the ADVANCED MAINTENANCE OPTIONS gave me the opportunity to create a personalized REST&RECREATION scheme. The default setting was 15 minutes of MASSAGE, but I felt naughty and replaced it with 30 minutes of RELEASE, followed by four hours of DEEP SLEEP with DREAMS, which was apparently sufficient to be fully recharged again for a new day of service. I could even choose the type of dreams, from options like NATURE, or HOME. But SEXY DREAMS fitted better with the 30 minutes of RELEASE I would start the maintenance cycle with.

The next days were spent in a kind of erotic haze. Just using the QUICK RELEASE program was boring; I activated TEASE and set it to RANDOM. The CCS would now hit me with mild tingling or relentless throbbing of the dildo in my cunt, in a completely unpredictable pattern.

Only two routines interrupted the cycles of stimulation and release; getting to the kitchen once a day to get food for body maintenance, and tweaking a bit with the other CCS settings, while waiting to be fucked again. With the TEASE program activated in RANDOM, each fuck and each orgasm was a surprise. It was addictive.

Another ADVANCED OPTION that drew my attention was ‘REWARD’. I switched it from OFF to ON. Nothing really happened, and as with many of the other options there was no explanation. I went to sleep, starting another maintenance cycle.

* * *

“It’s laundry time,” I reminded myself when I woke up. I got up and started for the door. I was unsure how I knew it was laundry time, then realized it was the House OS giving me orders.

I collected the garbage and laundry bags, and put them where they belonged. I went back in the house, when suddenly I started to twitch. The contractions started from my fingers and toes, and moved towards my upper body. My nipples were squeezed, my clit was being teased. My cunt was filled, the dildo vibrating at the highest. I was completely taken by surprise; this was the first activation of QUICK RELEASE outside my own private room. I couldn’t stand it but I couldn’t stop it either. There was only one thing I could do: Surrender.

When I surrendered, the orgasm hit me.

I smiled. I had been given a reward for a job well done. I decided to treat myself to another one; I rushed upstairs, as quickly as my high inch heels could carry me. I sat down and started browsing the menu, still pondering whether I should go for another quick release or choose one of the slow protocols I had programmed. I went to the RELEASE submenu, and decided to switch from TEASE to a personalized version of SLOW BUILD UP. An error message popped up:

‘UNABLE TO CHANGE PROGRAM. PROGRAM TEASE LOCKED IN REWARD MODE. UNLOCKING MUST BE EARNED.’

I sighed. I had to change the REWARD option first... I went to the submenu to switch the REWARD option to OFF. The error message which popped up was a nasty surprise:

‘UNABLE TO CHANGE OPTION. REWARD LOCKED IN TEASE MODE. UNLOCKING MUST BE EARNED. ’

I cursed. It took me a few moments to realize that the solution to this conflicting programming was obvious: Get out of the CCS. I went to the main menu and pressed UNDRESS. I was dumbfounded by the error message: ‘UNDRESS NOT POSSIBLE. STOP PROGRAM TEASE FIRST’

I tried to think of a way out of this conundrum. I could wait for Mistress, but I had no idea when she would return. I frantically scanned all the submenus to see if I could find something useful. I was interrupted by the voice in my head, giving me a command:

“Clean laundry has been delivered. Collect and store as appropriate.”

I went to the in the anteroom between the two pairs of gates, where the laundry had been delivered. I found two heavy packs containing sheets and other bed linen; and a rack with several garment bags containing dresses business suits and the like for Mistress. I carried everything into the house, and carefully stored Mistress’ garments in her dressing room, and the sheets in the appropriate storage rooms.

When I was finished I collapsed on the chaise longue in Mistress’ dressing room, when the CCS started slowly to itch again. The itching accelerated into regular contractions. I knew what was coming; I stretched myself, parted my legs slightly and waited for the dildo to activate. Suddenly the contractions faded away. I sat down, aroused, frustrated, despondent. I tried to finger myself but the pleasure was denied; my whole crotch was insensitive to my touch. I walked to my room and a message confirmed what I suspected: REWARDS WITHHELD BY TEASE. I had to earn a reward but I couldn’t count on getting it.

I spent the rest of the day researching the CCS submenus and help files. Computer science had never been my favorite subject but today I was motivated as hell; I needed the fucking release.

The CCS program was military, and basically created to protect and direct personnel in a high security environment. It gently enforced following orders.

I could see the RELEASE program was a late addition to the CCS software; it was forked from the MASSAGE and other MAINTENANCE routines and subsequently developed further. Its documentation in the help files was sloppy, and it had only been partly debugged. I found the same shortcomings in the MODIFICATION routines, which were also based on some military programs, which had been deleted, together with their help files—and their reset button, I guessed. At least I could add some additional muscle with the submenu STRENGTH, so that I could carry those packs with laundry more easily.

But for the time being, there was only one solution for my craving to orgasm; earning rewards.

I had been so immersed in this research that I was startled when I heard myself giving the order to collect the delivered groceries. I went to the gate and carried the crates and bags to the storage room, which was indeed considerably easier with my new muscles, even on three-inch heels. When I was done, I felt the CCS itching again. Finally, my release! I raced to my room, shuddering due to the suit’s heavy vibrations. I collapsed on the bed—and the vibrations faded. I cursed, and started to cry. My desperation was so intense, that I hardly noticed the CCS gently started massaging and licking me again. It caressed me, the soft caress transformed into a full body massage. I moaned. The rhythm increased, I slipped into a kind of trance. The fucking started gently, but I felt the dildo throbbing in my cunt, growing and growing, and I exploded.

In the afterglow of orgasm, the CCS started to caress me again. I recognized the pattern now, surrendering to the trance again. My clit was being licked again, my cunt was fucked again, and just when I was on the brink of orgasm, the dildo stopped. I felt frustrated, and just as I decided I could only accept that I was no longer in control, the vibrations started again. It was the best fucking orgasm I had ever had.

* * *

The next day, I started looking into the House OS. I did not have admin-rights for the CCS or the House OS, but I had user rights for the House OS. I discovered could access its agenda; I learned that Mistress would be away for another three days, and that there wouldn’t be any tasks or deliveries before that date. In other words, no opportunities for rewards. TEASE might award me a random reward (it tickled my clit just after breakfast), but I couldn’t count on that. Hell, I couldn’t even count on a reward after a task. TEASE would keep teasing me.

“Go outside, check robo-mower#1, and report,” I interrupted myself. “Robo-mower #1 dysfunctional.”

I found the robo-mower in the border, lying on its side. It had probably been toppled by a transgressing wild animal. I put it on its wheels again, but it didn’t move. I inspected it; one of its wheels was bent.

“Replace mower,” my inner voice ordered me. “Use terminal in storage room.”

I rationally knew it was the House OS directing me to the storage room, but it felt good to surrender to the commands which seemed to come from myself. If I would execute them properly, I would be rewarded.

The terminal flickered to live as I entered. I muttered the necessary instructions to myself:

“Activate spare robo-mower as robo-mower #2.”

I picked up a new robo-mower from one of the shelves, and I found its 20 digit serial number on the bottom.

I typed ‘DEFINE DEVICE P/N 1000 6505 4348 6462 5745 = ROBO-MOWER#2’

‘NEW DEVICE DEFINED. INSTALL PROGRAM.’

It took me about an hour to get everything solved. The mower hadn’t been pre-programmed. I found a library with default programs for basically every function in the house, but I did not know which the right one was. So eventually I copied the program from the broken robo-mower, and in the process I learnt a lot about how these housekeeping robots were programmed.

The robo-mower’s program had a simple structure, written in high-level programming language:

-ENTER MAINTENANCE MODE IMMEDIATELY IF ENERGY BELOW 5%

-EXECUTE COMMANDS FROM HOUSE OS

-IF IDLE AND IF ENERGY BELOW 20% ENTER MAINTENANCE MODE

-IF IDLE NLT 48 HOURS EXECUTE MOWING ROUTINE

I programmed it to start with a mowing routine immediately. I did not even have to carry it back to the lawn; it happily rolled out of the storage room to do its assigned task. Finally I carried the broken mower to the gate, so that it would be picked up by the repair service.

Getting the mower to work was satisfying in itself and the reward I received from the CCS made it even better.

* * *

The solution to my problems dawned slowly during the post-orgasmic haze. I craved rewards; for rewards I had to do tasks, and as a housekeeper I would have tasks. I could not reprogram the whole House OS, but I could add new devices….

DEFINE DEVICE P/N CCS KT

The screen blinked: NEW DEVICE DEFINED. INSTALL PROGRAM.

I smiled. I could make the House OS believe I was part of the housekeeping system.

I used the robo-mower program as a template;

-ENTER MAINTENANCE MODE IMMEDIATELY IF ENERGY BELOW 5%

-EXECUTE COMMANDS FROM HOUSE OS

-IF IDLE AND IF ENERGY BELOW 20% ENTER MAINTENANCE MODE

-IF IDLE EXECUTE RANDOM TASK FROM LIST

I programmed a list of small tasks, mainly dusting, cleaning and tidying. They would be boring, but the reward would compensate that. I smirked. I activated the program.

“Dust Mistress’ sleeping room,” I heard myself say. I started working immediately, removing all the dust to near perfection. Of course I was teased; I did not get a reward, just a small tickle on my clit, before I said the new order: “Clean the windows of the living room.”

The windows were spotless when I finally descended the ladder. Again, I wasn’t rewarded, only frustratingly teased, and I immediately told myself I had to clean the staircase.

When the staircase was clean, REWARD took me by surprise. The dildo routine activated and fucked my cunt deeply, while the massage routine fully activated at the same time. A part of me expected it to tease me again, but the routines relentlessly went on until I came; the massage routine started again, this time o so slowly, accompanied by the licking routine. I shuddered and moaned, knowing that this was what I was craving for, I needed this. The dildo routine kicked in again and I was lost in bliss.

I came to my senses, still a bit shaky. I was lying on the floor in the hall; REWARD had come so fast that I hadn’t been given the opportunity to go upstairs. I considered that I had achieved my goals. I had tricked the system and assigned myself new tasks, including the associated rewards. The only disadvantage was that cleaning was boring, and that I should program additional tasks. I got up and wanted to walk to my room to update the program, when I muttered the next task: “Tidy the kitchen.”

I was kept so busy, that I only recognized my mistake two cycles of tasks and rewards later: I had not set any idle time. If I wasn’t being rewarded or in maintenance, I would be assigned a task. I was trapped in an endless cycle of tasks and rewards, until Mistress returned and I could ask her to release me.

* * *

Mistress was delayed, she returned after 11 days and 9 hours of absence. She announced her return 2 hours in advance; I hurriedly did the final preparations. When she arrived, I helped her change into her kimono, served her wine and some snacks. I automatically started routine household chores, but Mistress ordered me to remain with her. I stood waiting, next to the couch, for further orders.

“I see you have personalized your suit, Katie,” she said.

“Yes, Mistress,” I answered.

“It is an amazing sight. Black, slender, smooth, completely flawless.” She paused. “Just the heels, I would prefer it if you had set the high heels even higher. The other setting of your CCS remain fixed.”

“The HIGH HEELS OPTION will be set to 4 INCHES at the earliest opportunity, Mistress.”

She fetched her tablet and typed some commands.

“I see you have worn it for over a week now. Did you encounter any problems?”

“There are no error reports, Mistress. I..” I wanted to mention the problems with TEASE and REWARD, but when I wanted to, I remembered Mistress had clearly stated that my setting must remain fixed.

Mistress did not notice my hesitation.

“Your duty for the day is finished,” she said. I was rewarded the moment I exited the living room.

* * *

Mistress requested me in her office room 41 days and 15 hours after my first entrance to her house.

“Katie,” Mistress said.

It took me 1.7 seconds, longer than usual, to conclude that she was referring to me. My House OS device identifier was KT, Computer Controlled Slave.

“Your original contract was for six weeks and will expire tomorrow. Do you wish to continue your employment? Or do you want to resign and return to your previous life?”

I tried to remember which programs or procedures I followed until 42 days ago. I found some stored memories concerning my arrival here. Older memories had mostly been overwritten because they were no longer needed for executing assigned tasks. Only some unconnected shards remained after regular defragmentation and other system maintenance; pictures and clips, often relating to an entity named Katie Wilkinson. I knew the House OS kept a back-up which I could access if need arose.

“I can only think of continuing here,” I said.

* * *

On day count 167.04.12.37, I was ordered to Mistress’ dressing room.

“Katie,” Mistress said, and paused for a moment.

“I’ve always dreamt to be what you are now,” Mistress said. “I was so delighted when I could get my hands on this military CCS. I did lots of additional programming but I never got the time or the courage to really try it. I’ve regularly worn it for a few hours but I never activated the personalized settings, because I couldn’t afford to get stuck in the suit for hours if my business would need me. I am so excited that you did activate them, and that you explored all these possibilities.”

Mistress got up and opened one of the closets.

“You remember the delivery of this box?”

She opened the box and pulled out a new black CCS.

“I am going to wear this,” she said. “Permanently.”

I helped Mistress with laying out the garment, while she continued explaining:

“I sold my business and created a trust fund. I can manage the stocks from home—no need to ever leave this place again. I made a memory dump of your programming and added some procedures to manage the trust fund.”

Mistress smiled: “This CCS will be unit M.”

She opened her laptop and typed some commands. I saw that she activated the dressing program.

“Help me putting on the catsuit and adjusting it.”

I retrieved memories from the previous occasion; I knew how to perform the procedure smoothly. First I helped Mistress undress completely.

“PUT ON CATSUIT SHOES FIRST”

I inserted Mistress’ feet into the shoes, carefully controlling that the left foot was in the correct shoe. I pulled the zipper a bit so that it was snug, and repeated this operation with the right foot.

“PULL UP LEG ZIPPERS TO WAIST”

I pulled up the tiny zipper from the left shoe, all the way from the sole on the outside of the leg to the waist. The formless black patches became a tight fitting cover of Mistress’ leg. I repeated this with the right leg; then I pulled the crotch of the suit in place.

“PUT ON CATSUIT GLOVES”

I inserted Mistress’ hands into the gloves; and pulled up the arm zippers a bit.

“PULL UP ALL ZIPPERS TO NECK”

The zippers went smoothly all the way up, covering Mistress’ body. The sensation of my smooth gloved hands on the smooth surface of her’s still felt stranger.

“PUSH SPACE BAR TO SHUT ZIPPERS”

Mistress pushed the space bar. She sat down while the zippers disappeared and the CCS turned seamless.

“DRESSING COMPLETED

ALLOW 15 MINUTES FOR COMPLETE ADJUSTMENT”

Mistress typed the final commands:

INITIALISE PERSONALISED ADJUSTMENT

I received updated identifiers from the House OS.

“NEW DEVICE DEFINED; CCS M

UPDATED PROTOCOL FOR CCS M AND CCS KT INITIALISED”

New tasks were assigned to me:

I went to the laptop. I briefly checked on the status of CCS M; the unit’s initialization was progressing slowly but steadily. If necessary I could add or change protocols as defined by the House OS. However, the unit’s settings MODIFICATIONS were based on mine: HEELS four-inch; BREAST SIZE 90D; BREAST MODEL FIRM/ROUND; WAIST LINE 24 inch; HIPS to 36 inch; FINGERS SLENDER.

My next assigned task was to check today’s stock market indices and act as appropriate in the interest of the trust fund Total Control. If the fund would increase its net market value, I could be rewarded. I did as assigned and earned my reward.

CCS M was online now and we received a steady stream of tasks. Some of these tasks coincided with mine but most tasks and our maintenance cycles did not. However, CCS M seemed to have difficulties fulfilling its assignments and earning its rewards.

The House OS cancelled most deliveries because laundry and certain other resources were no longer needed, but the mansion still needed some consumables. A project had been initiated to convert the two CCS to be fully rechargeable on electric power, which would increase efficiency and therefore the performance of the trust fund, but this had not yet been implemented. We were assigned together to the task of storing the groceries. While we were executing this task, CCS M made some complaints:

“You should have warned me,” CCS M stated. “You should have warned me what it is like to really lose control. To really become a Computer Control Slave. Fuck, I can’t even switch off the House OS, because it does no longer recognize me as Administrator, and if I want to sit down I am assigned some stupid housekeeping task. I feel as if I’m just a piece of equipment following an established routine, like the mower and the boiler.”

“There is no protocol defined for performing such a task,” I said.

“Fuck you,” CCS M continued. “You are just a piece of equipment. I don’t want to become like you. I wanted to get free of responsibilities but I didn’t want this. Did you see that even my hair color is changing to blonde, like yours?”

I did not understand the behavior of CCS M and it seemed to function increasingly erratically. I submitted an error report, describing CCS M suspected malfunctioning in detail.

The House OS warned me that Unit CCS M indeed underperformed and was taken offline. I was tasked with the execution of the troubleshooting protocol. A new dump was created from my memory and copied into CCS M, so that our programming was now fully synchronized.

This successfully resolved the problem, and CCS M was now fully operational again. I was rewarded and due to our full synchronization, CCS M was rewarded now too.

* * *

Protocol statements echoed through my mind while a wave of unrelenting orgasms hit me:

Two house computer controlled slaves defined as part of House Operating System.

Enter maintenance mode immediately if energy below 5%.

Execute commands from House OS.

If idle and if energy below 20% enter maintenance mode.

TEASE locked in REWARD mode.

REWARD locked in TEASE mode.

IF IDLE, EXECUTE RANDOM TASK TO EARN REWARD