The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

His Boss

By Wolflon

He wasn’t one for jewellery but this ring just seemed to suit him, a plain gold ring that snugly fit around his index finger Alex had just decided to buy it.

Now hours later it was coming up to six o’clock and as hard as he worked Alex knew that he would still be at his desk for a good half an hour yet. Alex always thought of himself as an average bloke, 5′ 10″ tall, average build and dark hair. He certainly didn’t think of himself as handsome just average.

John one of his co-workers in the open plan office said good night as he left and Alex sighed, it was now 6.10pm and still there was no way he was going to get out of the office any time soon. “Mind you” he thought, “what’s the rush?” Alex had only joined this branch some weeks as he’d moved down from an office in the company some distance away to get a chance at promotion and a change of pace. He’d moved into a small apartment with kitchen/diner, bedroom, bathroom and small lounge on his own and had not made any friends yet so had little to do on a Friday night.

“Still here Alex?”

Startled he turned around to see his manager coming out of her office. “Yeah, I shouldn’t be too much longer though Marie.”

“That’s alright it’s nice to see someone else here this late on a Friday for a change.” With that she turned and walked back into the office leaving it open.

Alex starred for a moment at where she had been standing; she was a good-looking woman despite being in her late thirties, early forties. Red hair to here shoulder not yet showing any grey, her body was attractive with all the curves in the right place. She had obviously taken as much time and dedication to keeping her body fit and healthy as she did with her work, often starting before everyone else and leaving well after. “Wouldn’t it be nice if she was interested in me?” he thought and for a moment indulged in a flight full fantasy of them going for an intimate dinner after work.

“Huh. As if that’s going to happen.” He said to himself, shook his head and got back to work.

Half an hour later Alex had finally got everything done and was switching off his computer. “Finished as well I see.” Marie said as she walked out of her office, switching the light off as she went.

“Yeah, time to go home and get some food.”

“Hungry?” She said.

“Well lunch was a few hours ago”. He joked.

“You live a fair ways away don’t you Alex?”

“Well it’s about an hour on the train so it’s not too bad.” Hmm. Tell you what I was thinking that I haven’t got a single thing in to eat at the moment and thought I’d go to a restaurant that a know very well. Would you like to join me?”

“Well I don’t know Marie it’s a week till pay day so I can’t really afford it and besides I’m not dressed for it.” Alex replied, very much aware she was very elegant in her business suit with tailored jacket, knee length skirt and black polished three-inch heels. His shirt was crumpled as it had only come out of the dryer this morning and had not been ironed.

“Nonsense, it’s my treat. Look at it as a reward for all the extra hours you’ve been putting in recently and you look fine. No more arguments now come along.”

“OK, if you’re sure.”

“I am Alex. Now grab you’re coat my cars down in the parking lot.”

With that he followed her out to her car a Jaguar XJK in British racing green and full leather interior (no relevance to the story but I do love this car) and she drove them to the Los Lenesso a very expensive Italian which Alex wouldn’t have been allowed to enter let alone afford.

Alex was even more worried by his appearance than ever, but Marie seemed to know the Head Waiter (or at least they knew her) and within moments they were seated at an intimate table in it’s own booth. She knew exactly what were the best dishes and time flew by for Alex. Marie was wonderful, she seemed interested in everything he had to say, laughing at all the right places to his stories and made him feel so important and comfortable.

Soon she handed the waitress a credit card with a “Please charge it with a 20% tip for your selves.”

“Alex I’ve had the most wonderful time tonight and I just don’t want it to end, how about we go to the Cinema down the street and catch a film??”

“Marie I’ve enjoyed myself as well and you’ve been so generous but I really should be heading for home, unfortunately if I don’t leave now I might miss the last train home.

“Oh don’t worry about that I’ll run you home, it’s just there’s a film I’d like to see and you always look so odd if you go on your own.” Saying that she reached across and took Alex’s hand smiling as she did so.

How could he say no to that? So he agreed.

“Wonderful come on.”

They stepped out of the restaurant and walked down the street to the cinema, as they did so Marie put her arm through Alex’s pulling herself closer so that she was pressed up against him. He looked down at her but all she said was “Cold isn’t it?”

Again Marie paid for the tickets and they went in. The screen they went in was almost empty with a few groups and couples scattered about. Marie pulled him up to the top and off to the right hand side so they were as far away from anyone else as possible.

When they sat down she took his arm and placed it around her shoulders as though it was the most natural thing in the world. Alex couldn’t believe this, everything he had heard about Marie indicated that she was fully dedicated to her work and had little time for anything else. It never crossed his mind something was making her act this way.

Half way through the film Alex felt her hand on his thigh then move slowly to his dick where she gently rubbed it through his trousers. Quickly his dick responded by her sensuous caress by swiftly becoming hard and uncomfortable. Marie seemed to sense this though and quick adjusted his dick to where it didn’t cause discomfort in his pants but still continued her caress.

Alex was so unsure of what to do; here he was with his much older boss in his arms at the back of a cinema while she rubbed his dick. Again Marie took matters into her hands by reaching her other hand to his face and gently drew him to hers. Their lips met and she kissed him passionately, her tongue quickly invading his mouth. Alex couldn’t help it, this was the most wonderful experience he had ever had and it was about to get better. Her left leg swung over his as she turned to face him, pulling her on top of him while still kissing him with a passion unmatched by anything Alex had previously experienced.

Her pelvis ground into his as she mounted him. She grabbed each of his hands in her own drawing them to her breasts and mashing them forcefully against her soft flesh. They stayed there for a few minutes until Alex thought he would explode then and there in his pants. Suddenly Marie pulled away, though I the darkness with the screen to her back he could not see her face but even over the sound of the film he could heat her gasps for breath. She lent against him and gently breathed in his ear “Come home with me and let me fuck you” in a hot lusty voice.

With that she got up grabbed his hand and pulled out into the aisle. Quickly they left the cinema and got back to her car. Alex was dumbfounded and could only nod when she told him to get in the car. Once in the car he could smell the pungent smell that could only come from a woman in extreme arousal.

Marie had pulled her skirt up to her waist exposing her soaking wet knickers, she grabbed Alex’s left hand and pulled it to her crotch pressing it hard against herself. His boss turned to him her green eyes (hadn’t they been blue earlier) meeting his. “Hold that there baby so I can get us home without going mad with wanting to fuck you.”

“Err. Errmm. Ok Marie.”

She just laughed as she put the car into gear and the V8 roared as she sped out of the car park and down the street. Alex hand was hot and moist where he held it; he could see she was still breathing heavily while she drove. Her breasts strained against the fabric of her blouse as the rose and fell in time with her breathing. He suddenly realised somewhere, somehow Marie had changed, her hair was curling almost a brilliant red as it spilled down to the middle of her back. There was no way her breast could strain he jacket before, they had grown at least a cup size he estimated probably more. How this had happened he had no idea, but he liked it, liked it a lot. Alex had always preferred large breasted woman with green eyes and red hair. It occurred to him that must be why, she was becoming what HE wanted, that didn’t explain the how though.

He didn’t get a chance to continue this thought as Marie pulled off the road into a car park underneath a large apartment building. She quickly parked into a space clearly marked with her name. “Come on I want you.” See simply said as she got out the car and pulled him by the hand to a lift, which was standing open. As the doors closed she grabbed him into a hot embrace where he could clearly feel her breasts crush against his chest. One of his hands grabbed her hot ass while the other caressed a full tit. Her hands also roamed, one pulling his head into a kiss and the other feeling his dick, rubbing and stroking it causing him to breath hard and become hornier and hornier.

The ride was over in moments and it took them several minutes to notice it had stopped and the doors opened. Again she pulled away and led him down the corridor, which held only two doors one to the right and the other to the left. The thought entered his head fleetingly that her apartment must be huge before she again drew him along in the apartment where she barely paused to put the lights on before leading him down a corridor in to a large plush bedroom. At the centre of which stood a large double bed, at the foot of which she drew him in to another passionate kiss, her tongue intertwining with his.

Marie’s hands pulled at his clothes but when he tried to undo her jacket she simply breathed “No not yet.” Once she had his trousers around his ankles and shirt thrown to the floor she pushed him on backwards on to the plush bed with silk sheets. Quickly she followed him but only to remove his shoes, socks and his pants. Naked Alex lay there not sure whether to pull her onto of him or wait to see what came next, he decided waiting was best as she had led everything from the beginning and the evening couldn’t have gone any better in his opinion.

Marie knew exactly what she was doing though. “Hmm. Now I’m going to show you exactly what you’re getting tonight.” She slowly pulled her jacket off letting is slide to the floor, soon to be followed by her blouse which revealed a white lace bra which was straining to hold in a set of tits that were far to big for it. Once released though they rode high on her chest, defying gravity easily despite her age, which should at least have caused some sag. Skirt was slid down her long legs over an arse, which was full and perfectly rounded. Her heels were kicked to a corner of the room then she gracefully drew her knickers off and dropped them to the floor.

Now Alex knew she had changed since the evening began, naked in all her glory he could tell her suits could not have concealed those large round globes. Nor could the skirts that she wore so tight have displayed anything less than what filled out behind her, but before you would have described her bottom as pert now it was full and fine. Even her face had changed, her lips were fuller giving her and almost constant pout and her eyes where an emerald green.

“Do you like what you see?”

“Oh yes your perfect. A goddess given form.”

Marie laughed as she moved sinuously towards him climbing easily on to the bed “You say the nicest thing to a woman”. Her hands moved to his stiff prick (even that was longer and thicker than it had ever been). One hand gently cupping the balls while the other stoked his large manhood. Her head moved down to the very tip and her tongue came out licking him from his balls to tip where her mouth waited, her tongue was far longer than any normal human’s could be.

“Wait.” Now he knew. She had stopped and looked at him not moving just breathing and waiting. Alex still didn’t know how but he was sure it was him that was causing her to change. She had become his fantasy woman; she was still Marie and would be quite recognisable by her friends and colleagues, but her body had changed and adjusted to meet his needs.

Alex smiled, now was the time to experiment. He concentrated carefully on himself focusing on the ability to control his orgasms so that he would only cum when he wanted to. “Mount me Marie.” Was all he said but he knew that to her it was a command to be obeyed. Sure enough Marie smiled and moved so her pussy was directly above his cock and slowly lowered herself onto him.

For Alex the feeling was incredible, she was so tight, hot and lubricated. “Fuck me.” Now her grin grew wider than ever, she WANTED this with all her being that much was obvious. No matter whatever he was doing to her she was enjoying this immensely.

If Alex thought that it was good before now the feeling was out of this world. Marie was leaning down on him, her hands pressed against his chest, her long red hair spilling down in great waves moving back and forth which each thrust. Her cunt was massaging his dick as the rode him hard. Alex was glad he had given himself control other wise he knew he would have blown his load as soon as he entered her hot snatch.

He decided to experiment more, Alex imagined Marie sitting back on his dick, her head flung back with her hair tumbling down and her hands groping her large tits. Sure enough the moment he pictured this she moved into the exact position as he saw it in his head. Now for the finale, he spun the image of her breast’s growing filling out to a double G cup, full, firm, completely free of gravity and extremely sensitive.

Before his very eyes her tits expanded growing bigger and bigger. The extra sensitivity had obviously gotten to her though as she came. Hard. The problem was though that she couldn’t stop, couldn’t move from the position Alex had placed her in and she kept Cumming, harder and harder. Alex realised this immediately and let his own orgasm build quickly and with a heavy explosive grunt he came harder than he ever had before. Alex’s boss screamed with release and collapsed on top of him, passed out from the extreme pleasure she had just experience from the fuck of her life.

Alex lay there for a moment, looking down and the gorgeous creature that he had created on this night. He was exhausted and could feel sleep coming upon him, but as he slipped down into dream he said to himself “Tomorrow I’m going to find out exactly how I did this....”

To be continued......