The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I apologize in advance for the silliness of this story, but I was thinking of this cartoon with a certain rabbit and two hillbillies (and if someone can send me the name, I’ll be very grateful). Well, you know how things get twisted. This is the result. Thanks to B.B. and those who created him.

- Sara
If you are younger than 18 years,
If sex is taboo with your neghborhood peers,
If offended by words of sexual sleaze,
Go no further, and skip this, please.

Please ask permission before posting this story elsewhere. © 2000 by Sara H

* * *

Hoedown

by Sara H

* * *

I’ve never been much on modern square dancing. It’s all slick and commercial, the caller ends up sounding like some silly kid who writes bad lyrics. In fact, other than a few basic instructions, it’s choreographed, and everyone just learns the steps. Once you learn it, it’s just the same thing over and over.

That’s why our club decided to go traditional. In a traditional square dance, the caller is the final authority. You have to learn the way the caller thinks, learn to communicate... because the caller can tell you to do anything, and it’s what you have to do. That’s where a square dancing club really takes on a challenge. And since we wanted to compete at a national level, we decided we should really go for it. Our only change from the old days is that we allowed women to call dances, too.

We were doing pretty well. We had taken the local and regional titles, and it was time to move to the State. Now, Texas is a big place, and there are lots of great clubs, so we started revamping everything. We even started auditioning callers.

Three times a week we met, and we were finally down to the last callers, and the last night of auditions. There was some guy from Oklahoma, and he did okay, but he screwed up the end... and then there was a caller from Florida, but he had a lisp.

Finally we got down to the last caller, a woman. She was someone recommended by Cheryl, a friend of mine up east.

“She’s really commanding, Opal,” she had said. “She is newer than some, but she has a natural talent for it.”

I wasn’t overly enthusiastic, but heck, everyone deserves a chance.

She seemed nice enough, at least from the short conversation I had with her before the night’s activities began. I could see what Cheryl had meant. She wasn’t stuck up, but Rochelle didn’t have any problem looking me right in the eye.

In fact, it was a little intimidating, and I found myself shaking my head slightly as I walked away after talking with her only for a moment. I only got to talk with her briefly before she moved on, meeting first all the girls and then all the... well, men, such as they were. For some reason, they seemed kind of silly that night in their little western outfits.

Anyway, as I was saying...

I asked Bobbi Sue what she thought about Rochelle, since I saw them talk for a little while. She looked at me like I was crazy. “Well lands sakes, Opal, I only talked with her for a second!”

It wasn’t important, anyway.

Well, that was all I knew about Rochelle, so I had no idea if she would be any good, but when it was her turn, she immediately showed her ability. She got up there and pulled off something that was unheard of in a traditional club. She got on the podium and called out, “This is going to be a ladies only dance!”

Well, we all sort of looked around, but she was the Caller, and the Caller is always Queen. You have to obey the Caller. And she just seemed like a natural Caller, even without the music playing. Damn, even I had to admit that she was good.

The men lined the walls, looking on, and the band started up with Arkansas Traveler as the background to Rochelle’s Call.

She began in the traditional way:

“Bow to your corner...
Bow to your partner...

“Let’s go!

“Walk up close and then walk back,
Blow a little kiss and just relax!
Hold your arm out to the side;
Swing around left and don’t be shy!”

Well, it wasn’t what I’d call a usual start, but it was fun anyway. She knew how to give the commands, and that was what was important.

“Blue sky, blue sky up above,
Look at your partner, fall in love!
Only one thing else to do:
Watch her fall in love with you!
“Take a side step cute and coy;
Just be glad she’s not a boy!
Round and round your thoughts will go;
Wink at her and do-si-do!”

The room erupted in smiles and giggles. Funny thing was, Delores, my partner, did look exceptionally alluring that night... and the way her eyes were sparkling at me made my tummy tingle. Funny how you let go when you’re dancing.

“Turn and look to the front of the room,
Feel your new life in full bloom!
Mistress Rochelle is so wise!
Lose yourself in Her deep, green eyes!
“She is the Caller of your soul;
You must give her all control!
Your submission is Her due;
Her control is bliss to you!
“Feel it in your deepest core!
This is what you’re living for!
Every night and every day,
Mistress is who you obey!”

This is where the Caller really takes over the dance, and Mistress Rochelle was doing it like no one I’d ever seen before. The words were flying through my head so fast I almost couldn’t catch them, but I knew it didn’t matter. I just needed to do what the Caller commanded, or I wouldn’t be able to dance anymore. I found myself in that wonderful place of letting go and letting the dance happen the way the Caller wanted. Nothing else made any difference.

“Now lets talk about the men;
Who needs them? You’re lesbian!
They are nothing but a bore!
Send them out to guard the door!
“Men, it’s women you obey;
Nothing will stand in your way!
You now live by women’s words!
Anything else would be absurd!
“Minds of putty, no more will!
Do the work and pay the bills!
Procreation’s no concern;
Just jack off when we need sperm!”

I’d never been so grateful as I was at that moment, as Mistress Rochelle put all the men in their proper place. They looked so dejected as they went outside to make sure no strangers came in. It was a beautiful sight...

“Now we have the room alone!
Lick your lips and start to moan...
Feel the fire of lust begin,
So much better when you give in!”

“Prommmmm-enade!”

“Stroll in a circle hand in hand;
This is the way to the Promised Land!
Sweet as candy, yum, yum, yum!
All you want to do is cum!
“Off with blouses, off with bras!
Fast as you can and do not pause!
Shoes and skirts and pantyhose!
Every single stitch of clothes!”

Wonderful... being Called like no one had ever been Called before... it was like a whole new dance; not of hand claps and foot stomps, but of licks and touches... I noticed the band had stopped; I guess they left with the other men except for Caroline, the piano player, who was busy licking Mistress Rochelle’s calves. I felt a twinge of jealousy, but I had to dance, and the next Call was coming...

“Put your finger on your clit,
Circle around and play with it!
Pull your nipples, pinch and pull!
Stare at your partner, start to drool!
“Make your pussy come alive,
Make it buzz like an old bee-hive!
There is no more time to waste;
Wet your finger and get a taste!”

Delicious... all of us in unison reaching deep into our... cunts!... glorious cunts of wetness... I could smell them through the room... the sweetest perfume I’d ever known... I hoped the dance would go on forever...

“Go to your partner, kiss her breast!
Suckle the nipples on her chest!
Let her know she’s not alone!
Make her squirm and buck and moan!
Down her belly, kiss and lick!
Make her pussy silky slick!
Find her clitty with your tongue!
Stroke her asshole with your thumb!”

This was the dance of delight... better than any dance before... Mistress Rochelle was... perfection... Queen...

“Now get in a sixty-nine!
Feel the heat that’s so divine!
Apple, pear, peach and plum!
Bear your fruit and start to cum!
“One on top, and one on the floor;
Spread your legs like a bar room whore!
Lick, lick, nibble and flick,
She’s the candle, light her wick!
“Wiggle and squirm and shake and buck!
Mistress Rochelle says to fuck!
Pussies, assholes, tits and butt!
Show the world that you’re a slut!
“Lose all sense of time and space!
Grind her pussy against your face!
If your climax starts to end,
Do it all over and cum again!”

I don’t know how long we danced, but I remember changing partners at least ten times... and dancing again, following the Caller, Mistress Rochelle, the Queen of the Square Dance...

* * *

You know, the men have all quit. They aren’t really very interested anymore. They just want to make us happy. And we’re happiest when even a few of us can get together to practice our square dancing. We don’t miss them at all.

Besides, we’re getting new members all the time.

And me, I’ve even gotten to call a few dances, myself. Mistress Rochelle gave me some private lessons so I could make sure everyone followed her Call while she was gone. Not to worry, though. We’ll see her again... she’s promised to be with us when we go to our contests.

And next month, we go to the Nationals.

The winning square dance club gets to lead everyone in a big jubilee dance with everyone from all fifty states... and I can hardly wait!

* * *