The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Holiday Wishes.

Imaginary and all that, resemblance coincidence Etc Etc.

Do not try.

Only for adults.

If you wonder if you should read this then you probably shouldn’t.

My inspiration was being less than half awake Saturday morning before Christmas and trying to make sense of an infomercial about lingere and clothing designs that I thought was a regular show.

It was probabaly the same few girls coming out every five minutes in something different that got me started.

By Amaranth.
* * *

Arianna blinked as her eyes opened. For the life of her she couldn’t remember what Kyle, her sort of fiance had just asked her. “doesn’t matter” She thinks to herself, “He’ll ask again if it’s important.”

Finally sitting all the way up Arianna shook her head to clear the last of the cobwebs and rose heading to the bathroom. A happy relaxed feeling seemed to sweep up around her enveloping her in a wave of something not unlike euphoria telling her that she had made some decision and now she just had to figure that decision out. Anyway her sister Carolynn would be home soon and there were other decisions to be made.

Arianna looked in the bathroom mirror and liked what she saw. At 5′ 11″ she was a little tall for a girl even if this was three months before her 24th birthday. She and her sister Carolynn were both the same height and build, both had shoulder length hair. Arianna’s in shimmering light brown, Carolynn’s in a dark flowing black that defied the eyes solid focus. Arianna’s eyes were Brown to her sisters surprisingly stunning dark blue orbs that held the eyes of who ever watched her. Track and field mixed with swimming left both of them feeling confident in even the most revealing of clothing they chose to wear for Kyle.

For the last seven years Arianna and her sister Carolynn had a running thing competing for Kyle a childhood friend and neither could ever imagine being with anyone else hence the competition. On some holidays they would compete with each other to see who he would choose for holiday fun. On Christmas the competition got really intense, they would both dress up in their best display outfits to get him to choose them because the one who lost get to be the servant for the day. Being the servant wasn’t so bad. You cooked, you cleaned and did all the little things for them and sometimes they even got a little bit of a reward for good service.

It was half an hour later at noon on Christmas eve that they made their standard bet of servitude and presented themselves for Kyle for him to choose a date and a maid. They stand side by side in their matching skin suits wrapped tighter than seven of nine’s showing their bodies even more clearly. No cleavage at all just the body hugging lines that covered everything from the neck line down but concealed nothing from the eye. Kyle’s eyes roam over the two lovely beauties standing patiently at rapt attention in front of him in a tradition going back three years now.

In his minds eye Kyle looks back at the last seven years with glee. That party with the stage hypnotist ‘Galex the great’ for their mutual friend Everest’s sixteenth birthday had been a godsend. Like most of the girls and more than a few of the guys at the party they had gone under easily and went along with the role playing games intended to titillate and tease the rather horny teenagers. The 200 dollar bribe to amplify an already existing though friendly crush and competition for him and his attentions as well as verbal triggers so that he could later put them under individually and together had been some of the best money he had ever spent in his life.

After the party was officially over Galex had used triggers he failed to clear out to place the girls in a light trance that he soon deepened greatly before his audience of one. Over the next hour and a half Kyle Watched Galex slowly talk them out of their shirts. Galex had then allowed Kyle to play and fondle them freely for a while as they stood there mutely in the deep trance he held them in. Kyle had pictures from that night that he treasured greatly of both girls just standing there at first fully clothed, then merely in their bras, then topless, then with him behind them reaching around them his hands on their bare otherwise exposed breasts and finally with him reaching around both girls having one hand on each girls outer breast the other exposed with both girls in both positions for posterity and his enjoyment. Several hours had passed that night with him having a great deal of fun while Galex explained and illustrated how to keep having fun with them without destroying their personalities or braking their spirits. He has even fonder memories though unfortunately no pictures as both Arianna and Carolynn knelt before him one at a time, each mouthing him fully as though actively going down on him then swallowing as ordered when he ejaculated in a fantasy induced orgasm of control setting the stage in their thoughts and minds starting their bodies on the course for what he wanted. They of course have no memory of that night but Kyle reflects warmly on it as often as he can.

The next two years had passed with Kyle following the directions he was given closely, limiting himself to fondling while they were in deep trance and letting them progress normally on what they did or did not do with him while awake. Little by little he had increased there competitiveness over him and their attraction to him until finally he got the next step beyond just being able to just fondle their bodies freely. He got his first blow job in almost two years with them waking this time and actively going down on him enjoying him enjoying them just as had been preparing and conditioning them to. Never once doing anything strong, never anything overt, always by way of redirection he bided his time thinking of the future and being patient as he plotted to be able to keep both as his own. Each time he puts them under he reinforces that the triggers work easier and easier, that they go deeper and deeper into trance and that they do as he wants while in this state. One thing at a time he brings them to the point that there competitiveness becomes overpowering though they remain the best of friends as well as devoted sisters. It had taken months but finally they took the suggestions to have a competition for him, that they use themselves as bait and prize in what would become a game he would ultimately win and so control them utterly.

Two years and three months after the Christmas party he observed from a closet the beginnings of their bet and its terms, all proceeded according to his plans and desires that one day one would be his date and the other would serve with them trading off positions. The dates which had been good got better. A month later he had them both, Arianna on Friday and Carolynn on Saturday while they mentally prepared themselves for the role playing he has secretly been preparing them for as they still competed for him. Five more years have passed since then with him slowly increasing their desire and his control of them. This dare they now practiced had started playing out some three years ago. Two years ago they had made the bet openly and have been playing the game ever since. His touch and caress bring them pleasure as intended, His satisfaction brings them extra enjoyment of their own and drives them to desire his pleasure even more.

For the last two years he has been treated to the sight of them standing together waiting for him to choose which would get the holiday with him and which would serve them as a maid obedient to their orders for the day. To choose he would have one kneel and that one would serve while the other still standing would have a day with him all to herself served by her sister. After several holidays passed he began to give the maid a treat even as he reinforced that the maid served without thinking, at first a gentle hug or quick peck on the cheek would be passed along to the maid while she served. After a while it became a squeeze of an arm then a brushing of her breast and finally a fondle of a breast. Exactly as preset and heavily reinforced over time the maid was obedient to their orders for the day finding nothing wrong with obeying given orders for the day and no offense ever taken for anything said on those days.

Finally now he was ready to test whether the conditioning would let him have the next step. Carefully he looks over Arianna and Carolynn, He inspects every square inch of them that the matching suits expose and is pleased by what he sees. Exactly as he had been telling them to do in deep trance they have done, displaying themselves they await on his decision. Hesitantly his hands touch them exploring at first an arm then more. The lack of reaction to his exploration emboldens him and he explores further, His hands caress here and their, on a buttox then along the sides and finally across their breasts. Gently at first he caresses then grasps firmly and still there is no reaction let alone resistance to him exploring them at leisure and length. Finally he grasps a breast apiece firmly and squeezes enjoying them just standing there mutely and unmoving as he plays.

“In a moment I will choose my maid,” Kyle says shifting his grip to be able to pinch a nipple through the shear fabric of their suits, “When I pinch you will kneel and be my maid for this day and Christmas day as well. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” Arianna and Carolynn answer in flat toned unison, “I understand.”

“You understand and will obey?” He asks.

“Yes, I understand and will obey.” They answer still in unison.

“Excellent girls. Now are you ready to proclaim you’re obedience?”

“Yes.” They answer.

Kyle pinches both girls nipples at the same time and both girls abruptly kneel faces blank.

“I am your maid and I obey.” They say in unison as he continues to fondle with them both.

“Excellent, Now Arianna I want you to go to my bedroom and wait for me there. Carolynn I want you to prepare a nice meal for me. I want it served in the living room. I’ll be watching TV when I am done in my room.” Kyle orders watching Arianna rise and go to obey.

After using the restroom Kyle goes to his room and finds Arianna waiting for him. He orders her to go to her room change into regular clothes and then return. Kyle gets out and sets up his video camera to record his time with her while she obeys his order to change. After she returns Kyle just looks at her for a few minutes as she stands awaiting his orders then grabs a camera and takes pictures of her just standing there.

“Remove your shirt.” Kyle orders Arianna watching as she removes her shirt then stands there as he takes pictures of her in just her bra.

“Remove your shoes and socks.” Kyle orders and just watches as she obeys.

“Now the pants.” He orders taking more pictures of her in just bra and panties.

Arianna just stands there as Kyle explores her body and removes her bra taking pictures of her topless before removing her panties and taking more pictures of her in the complete nude. Arianna just stands there mutely while he does this and takes pictures of her.

She kneels on command opening her mouth and guiding him into her mouth by hand as Kyle orders. Her obedience brings a feeling of pure euphoria as Arianna obediently works on him bringing him to orgasm on his orders and swallowing automatically as he has over the last two years conditioned her to do without thinking. Wanting to enjoy to the fullest his first moment of real and total control of Arianna which is so far perfect he continues to have her hold him mouthed and wait for further orders.

Arianna stands up and bends over placing her hands on her knees on command presenting her back to Kyle. Massaging her bare exposed buttox to spread it gently Kyle enters her gently guiding himself a bit into her before reaching around to her bare dangling breasts which he grabs as handles to pull himself fully into her. In and out Kyle moves thrusting as firmly as he can while Arianna just stands there bent over as he has her. Over and over he thrusts until he is sure that he really is in total control of her.

Pulling out of her he orders her to stand up which she does, Kyle then sits in a chair and orders her to come over to him and lower herself down onto him. Kyle feels himself enter her deeply as she complies. Upon his order she raises herself up until he is almost out of her again then he grasps her bare breasts ordering her to keep rythym up and down on him so he goes in and out her by the rythym he keeps on her hanging but firmly grasped breasts. Once more he feels himself climax as Arianna fulfills his deepest fantasy of him having his way with her. Pulling her all the way down onto him until he bottoms Kyle enjoys suckling her breasts freely as he feels the heat of recent release still in him. Arianna kisses him back on command as he kisses her and Kyle experiences a feeling that words can not describe.

Kyle leaves Arianna with orders to clean up the room while he puts the video and stills camera away. Over an hour has passed and Carolynn has a late lunch ready for him as ordered. Carolynn serves him calmly in spite of his dirty state awaiting orders just as obediently as Arianna had. Exactly as ordered Arianna cleans up his room prepping it for his next play session before cleaning up the apartment thoroughly before cleaning herself up and going to bed to get a good nights sleep as she has the morning shift.

Sometime just after eleven that night Kyle wakes up still in the chair and with Carolynn still waiting for him to give fresh orders. He orders her to change clothes just as he had Arianna and to meet him in his room. Carolynn arrive in Kyles room to find him already setup and filming. He takes pictures of her clothed then with her shirt off, her pants off and in just bra and panties. There is no resistance as he removes Carolyns bra and takes pictures of her topless. Still none as he removes her panties and takes more pictures.

Kneeling on command Carolynn opens her mouth and guides him into her. On his command and in short order Carolynn brings Kyle to climax and swallows without thinking just as he has also conditioned her to. Enjoying his total of her Kyle has her hold him fully mouthed just as Arianna had for the same reason.

She stands on command bending over top resent the same target as Arianna had. Kyle massages Carolynns buttox and enters her gently before reaching up and grasping her dangling breasts as handles. Once more he thrusts just long enough to be sure that he has total control of Carolynn just as he does of Arianna. Kyle then repeats the pattern used with Arianna with Carolynn. He has her lower herself and move up and down on him at his impetus on her breasts. Suckling and kissing bring the expected climax while still deep in Carolynn and Kyle enjoys the control he has dreamed of.

Waking Christmas morning Kyle wonders what Valentines day will be like now.