The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“HOLY SHIT!!”

Chapter 4

The next morning Tammy got up before the twins and returned to her room. I could have just made the twins accept the fact that I was fucking both their mother and sister, but this would be more fun.

I froze time and went to the Carl’s room. I found him lying naked with a shit eating grin on his face. Mandy was lying next to him, also naked, on her side. I could see some dried sperm around her anus.

“Mandy and Carl, when you wake up you will be ok with what happened. Mandy you will think that Carl is the best lover you ever had. You will continue to want to fuck each other, but try your best to keep it a secret. You will feel no guilt about this. Mandy you will obey all of Carl’s commands, while making sure you never get pregnant. If Carl does make you pregnant you will get an abortion right away. You will also buy some sexy lingerie and toys to please him. Carl you will enjoy your sister’s body. She will do whatever you want, but you will always respect her. Neither of you will notice that Tammy anything unusual about Tammy behavior with your mother and I. Mandy you will also find yourself attracted to me, but you will not act on it unless I act first.”

To help them keep their secret I instructed Tammy and Samantha to not notice anything unusual about their behavior. I also told them that they would not worry about getting caught. Then I restarted time.

At breakfast that morning Carl was unusually happy. I wonder why. The discussions were pretty regular, then I asked what everyone was doing that day.

“I’m just going to stay home and play video games.” Carl answered

“I have to visit Amy today” I had forgotten about Amy, I would have to make sure and see what she looks like. I may want to add her to the fun

“I need to go to the mall” said Mandy

“That sound fun, can I come with?” Tammy said

“Sure” Mandy said

I saw an opening “Well I have some work to do. I guess I will see you all tonight” with that I gave Samantha a kiss and went to leave. Once I was out of the house I froze time.

I re-entered the house. I told everyone that they could not see or hear me, but they would obey all my commands. I started time again.

Carl got up from the table and went to the living room to play games. The ladies all went upstairs. Samantha went to her room and I could hear the shower running. Mandy followed Tammy to her room. I followed.

They sat on the bed and chatted about nothing. I decided to push the subject.

“Mandy and Tammy you will discuss sex. You will both answer questions honestly, but you will not reveal the identity of partners. You will both ask probing questions.”

“So tell me Mandy, are you still a virgin?”

“No, I lost it a while ago, how about you?”

“I lost it recently. Are you sleeping with someone now?” Tammy asked

“Actually I am, and he is incredible.”

“Who is it?” Tammy asked

“I’d rather not say.”

“Ok, I understand”

“What about you, are you with someone now?”

“Actually I am, he’s older and a great lover, but I can’t tell you who.”

“Why is he married?”

“No”

“Does he have a girlfriend?”

“Yes, but she knows.”

“She’s ok with you fucking her boyfriend. That’s weird.”

“Actually, she joins us.”

“Holy shit! You’re in a threesome.”

“Yes, and it’s amazing.”

“Do you fuck her too?”

“So far she’s only done stuff to me, but I’m pretty sure I want to.”

“How old is she?”

“About 40, but she’s in great shape.”

“Holy shit this is unbelievable. She as old as mom. What has she done to you?”

“She’s played and sucked my tits and she kissed me, you know, down there.”

“Wow, really? How was it?”

“I’ve never cum that hard before. He was doing her from behind and she was licking me. It was so erotic I could hardly stand it.”

“I never would have guessed. You’re not near as prudish as I thought.”

“What about you, what have you done?” Tammy asked her sister.

“Just the usual, sucked his cock, fucked him doggy style, been on top. You know the usual. Oh I did let him fuck my ass.”

“Wow, how was it?”

“It felt amazing. I always cum when my ass is fucked. Have you never tried it?”

“Well last night he did it to her, but I didn’t want to.”

“You have to let him. It will drive you nuts.”

“I may have to try it.”

“Listen I want to get some lingerie and toys for my new boyfriend. Can you help me pick some out?”

“No problem, let’s get dressed and go to the mall. They have a great store there.”

“What about money. I only have $20.”

“I’ll get some cash from mom.”

“Are you sure you can get her to give you some?”

“Leave it up to me” she answered with a smile.

“Ok, I’ll meet you downstairs in 20 minutes.” Mandy left and Tammy stripped naked and put on G-string panties with a short denim skirt and black tank top, without a bra. She looked really hot. She slipped on some sandals and went to her mother’s room. She closed the door behind her. Samantha was sitting at her vanity desk, with just her towel on, doing her makeup. Tammy walked up behind her and put her hands on her mother’s shoulders.

“Mom, Mandy and I are going to the mall. I want to get some stuff for us. You know some fun stuff that Joel will like.”

“That sound great, but how are you going to explain that to your sister?”

“Actually she thinks I’m seeing some guy and that it’s for him.”

“Why does she want to go?”

“Don’t get mad, but she has a boyfriend and she wants to make him happy. You can understand that can’t you?”

“Well I guess she’s not a little girl anymore.”

“So, can I have some money please?” Tammy said as she leaned in and kissed her mother’s neck. Samantha closed her eyes and sighed “I don’t know? I don’t think you’ve earned it yet.”

“Really. How can I earn it?” Tammy asked as she moved her hands down to her mother’s breasts.

“That’s a start.”

“What do you want me to do mother?”

Samantha answered her by getting up and dropping her towel. Then she walked to the bed and laid on her back. She spread her legs a little and gently started playing with her newly shaven pussy. “You could return the favour for what I did to you last night?”

Tammy smiled and walked over to lock the door. Then she removed her tank top and got on the bed with her mother. “I was hoping you would say that.”

She leaned in and the two women kissed. Tammy’s hand quickly found her mother’s mound. As she fingered her mother’s pussy her mouth found her nipple. Samantha was moaning with pleasure. Her hands moved up above her head and she just laid there enjoying the sensations.

Soon Tammy moved down to get her first task of pussy. She was slow and timid at first, but soon was licking with a passion. She was licking her mother’s pussy and fingering her at the same time. Then she took her clit into her mouth and sucked on it and nibbled. Samantha was lost in the moment. Then she became verbal.

“Oh yes, that’s it suck that clit. Oh god that’s good.”

Tammy’s fingers were moving very fast. She slipped and her finger touched her mother’s anus.

“Oh Yes, shove it in. Finger my ass” she said.

Tammy was a little hesitant at first then stuck two fingers into her mother’s ass. This drove Samantha into a frenzy. She was bucking like crazy. When I thought she was about to cum she spoke again.

“Fuck me with your fabulous tits. Do it. Rub your giant tits on my pussy.” This time there was no hesitation. Tammy grabbed her tits and started rubbing them on Samantha’s pussy. This pushed Samantha over the edge. She came so hard that Tammy was shocked at how wet her tit’s got. When Samantha calmed down Tammy climbed up to her face and the two kissed. Samantha then said “well you’ve earned it. Take my credit card and get what ever you want.” Tammy got up and went to her mother’s purse. She grabbed the card.

“Thanks mom. I can’t wait for tonight”

She went the washroom to clean up. She came out a few minutes later and Samantha was still lying on the bed naked.

“Don’t you have to meet Amy?”

“Yes, but I’m just going to lye here for a while. Sorry I got so vulgar. And I don’t know where that idea about using your boobs came from”

“Don’t be sorry. It turned me on so much I had to take off my panties.” She said as she lifted her skirt to show her mother that she was indeed going commando.

“Would you like me to take care of that now?” she said as she propped herself up on her elbows.

“I would, but Mandy is waiting. We’ll finish this tonight.” She said as she put her top back on.

“Ok, Love you”

“Love you too.”

Tammy unlocked the door and left. That turned me on so much I thought I would have to fuck them right then. I decided to wait.

Chapter 5

I got followed the girls to the mall. I was walking behind them. Mandy was wearing a light summer dress. I could tell she was wearing underwear and a bra. They went into a small lingerie shop in the mall. There was only a saleswoman working. She was about 50. She had gray hair and was not very attractive. There were no other customers. I froze time a approached her.

“You will not notice me or the two young girls until I leave. You will close the shop until I leave and stay out of the back. When I do leave you will reopen and not remember being closed” Then I walked up t the girls

“You will not recognize me. You will believe that I am a sales person. You will also believe everything I say. You will not notice that the shop is closed. When I pick out a dildo, you will both desperately need to try them no mater what. If you get in trouble you will do anything to get out of it. When I say “I’ll be back in a minute” you will believe that I am gone. When I say “I’m back” you will see me again.”

Time to have a little fun. I started time again.

I approach Tammy and Mandy. They were looking at Bras.

“May I help you?”

“No, I think we’re better off being helped by a woman, no offence.” Tammy said.

“None taken, but you can trust me. My name is Jeff and I’ve worked here for years and I know how to be discrete.” Since I told them to trust me, they did.

“I guess that will be ok. My sister and I need some things to make our boyfriends happy”

“May I ask how old you are?”

”I’m 22 and my sister is 20.” She lied

“Ok then. I suppose we should start with lingerie.” I stood back and looked at both women. “You both have great figures. For you I would try this green silk teddy. It will go great with your red hair. We have matching green pumps to go with it. And for you this red bra and crotchless panties with stockings and red pumps. What’s your cup size?”

“I’m a 36 DD”

“Good for your boyfriend. You can go back there and try them on. But you will have to share because there is only on working change room. Plus the curtain does not close. But I will leave you alone to have some privacy. I’ll be back in a minute” With that they both thought I was gone. They entered the change area and began undressing. Since they were not wearing much they were naked in no time.

“You shave your pussy?” Mandy remarked

“Yeah. He asked us to do it last night. It actually feels good. She licked me after and it felt great.”

“I may have to try that.”

They got dressed and both looked so hot. I had decided that I was going to fuck Mandy today.

They looked at each other in the mirror and both approved. They got redressed. When they were decent I said “I’m back” and they both noticed me.

“Well you were right these are perfect.” Tammy said

“Can I help you with anything else?”

“Actually we were thinking of some, how would you say, aides”

“Ah I think I know what you want. Come with me.” We walked down other isle and found oils and stuff.

I picked out a few message oils and other creams. Then I asked them “Have you ever tried Honey Dust?”

“No what is it?” Mandy asked.

I grabbed a bottle and opened it. They both smelled it. “It smells nice. What is it for?” I put a little on Tammy’s bare shoulder and told Mandy to lick it off. She was hesitant at first but then did it.

“Oh that’s really nice and sweet.” Mandy said

“I want to try.” Tammy said as she stuck her arm out

“It’s better on someone else and not on an arm.” I said as I looked at Mandy

She pulled back the top of her dress to expose her shoulder. Doing so reveled lots of cleavage. I poured some on and made sure it spilt on the upper part of her boob.

Tammy leaned in and licked. “Oh that is really nice” she said as she also lick up what I had spilt.

“Hey, that’s a little close there sis” Mandy said while laughing.

Next we moved on to dildos.

“Men do enjoy watching with masturbate. Do you think that your boyfriends would enjoy that?”

“Oh yeah” they both said

I looked thru and selected a nice big red one for Mandy and handed it to her. I then selected a green double for Tammy. I was about to hand it to her then I said “oops sorry that’s a double”

“What’s wrong with that?” she asked

“Well it’s more for 2 women, not a man and a woman. Unless you and your boyfriend have another woman in bed with you?”

Tammy just smiled at me. “Well then maybe you should take this one.” I gave her the dildo.

They both looked at their dildos and looked around “Can we just see if they are right for us?” Tammy asked

“Sorry, but you can’t test those here. It’s against the law. You’ll have to wait until you get home. I’ll be back in a minute, I have to do something.” They looked at each other then the back change area and headed there.

Tammy ran in first “Just stand guard while I try this ok.”

“Why do you get to go first?”

“I got here first. Now just keep an eye out.” Tammy lifted her skirt and sat on the bench. She then inserted one end into her wet cunt. “Oh god that feels good.” She said as she pumped the dildo in and out.

Mandy was holding her dildo and absent mindedly started rubbing in on her legs. Then it found its way between her legs. Soon she had lifted her dress and pulled aside her underwear. She then took the dildo and rubbed it along her pussy. It soon found its home and she was fucking herself with it.

“I’m back” I said after enjoying the show for a while “What are you doing. I told you that you were not aloud to do that.” Both stopped and looked at me with dildos still in there pussy’s

Tammy was the first to remove it and stand up. “Were so sorry. We couldn’t help it. Please let’s just forget this. We’ll pay for our stuff and leave.”

“Yes please forgive us” Mandy said

“Sorry girls, but I have to call the police.”

“No don’t, I’ll do anything.” Tammy said as she pressed up against me with her tits.

“Anything?” I asked

“Yes, anything. I’ll give you a blow job.” she then lifted her top and showed me her boob.

“Why would I settle for a blow job.” I said.

“You’re not going to make me fuck you are you?” Tammy said

“No, don’t be silly.” She looked releaved

“I want to fuck your sister while she eats you out.”

“No way” Mandy said

“Fine then, I’m calling the cops” I pretended to leave

“Mandy we don’t have a choice. Let’s just do it.”

“Yeah Mandy you don’t have a choice. Now lose the dress.”

“Fine” Mandy said as she lifted her dress over her head. Then she took off her bra and panties.

I walked up to her and kissed her. Then I turned her around and grabbed her tits.

“Now you strip and sit on the stool.” Tammy took off her clothes and sat.

I guided Mandy’s head to her crotch. She was bent at the waist with her nice ass in the air. “Start eating little girl.” Mandy then stuck her tongue out and began licking her older sister. Tammy was not hiding the fact that she was loving it. I pulled out my cock and guided it to Mandy waiting pussy. She was so wet that I just slipped right in. I fucked her for a good 15 minutes.

Both girls started cuming. Their orgasms lasted a few minutes. I pulled out of Mandy and told the girls to get on their knees and push their boobs together. I covered their tits with a huge load.

“Now rub that all over your tits.” I picked up their underwear. “I’m keeping these as a souvenir. You can get dressed now.

“I guess I won’t call the cops. I’ll ring you up”. With that I left with there stuff. I dropped it off at the front and left.

The girls came to the desk.

“Can I help you” The lady asked as she could help but notice that the two busty girls’ clothes’ were clinging to them.

“Yes, Jeff was going to ring this up for us.”

“Who’s Jeff?” She asked

“The salesman.”

“I’m the only one working here dear”

The sister’s looked at each other with a “Who the hell was that look”. They paid for there stuff and left arm and arm laughing. I followed them (they once again could not see me). They sat a bench and talked.

“Were we just raped?” Mandy asked

“No, some smart guy just scammed a good fucking out of us. I wonder who he was?” Tammy replied.

“Beats me. He did have a great cock though. So what about what we did, what are we going to do about that?” Mandy asked.

“Well no one has to know. It will be our little secret. Our horny, wonderful little secret.”

“Deal.” Mandy said

“I was actually kind of glad he suggested it. While I was fucking myself with the dildo I was imagining you on the other end. Maybe we could try it some day.”

“I’m not saying no, that’s for sure. Maybe I could join you and your boyfriend/girlfriend one day?”

Tammy pondered this for a while “Maybe, I know he would love your tight little ass.” They giggled and fell into each others arms.

“Let’s go home, I have plans for tonight.” Tammy said

“Believe me so do I. My fella going to get the fucking of his life. I hornier then ever now.” They left laughing even harder