The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Home Invasion

What a sight it must have been for Dave to come home and find his wife and daughter tag teaming my cock and balls with their mouths. The look on his face was priceless. A combination of shock and that ‘if I can I’m going to kill all of you’ expressions. Personally, I didn’t give a shit what he thought because in a few moments he was going to beg me to fuck both of them.

“What the fuck are you doing to my family, asshole” Dave said running toward me.

“STOP and obey me your new master” I said as I locked me eyes into his.

Dave froze, paralyzed as his wife Diane continued to make slurping noises on my balls. His daughter Jessica was bobbing up and down the length of my swollen shaft. Needless to say I had one hell of a day and it was only getting better. Dave slowly walked over to me and knelt before me. He was mind fucked and willing to do whatever I told him.

“Dave sit in your recliner and undress” I ordered. As he sat down, I saw his trousers drop to the floor and his flaccid manhood exposed itself.

“Jessica, kneel before your father and stroke his cock.” I ordered.

Jessica knelt down in front of her father and gently stroked his dick until it was rock hard. Dave tried to resist, but the sight of his eighteen year old daughter pumping his cock with her right hand was too much. Jessica began to lick the head as she continued to jack him off. Slowly she engulfed his sorry excuse for a cock. Her mouth caused him to swell a little as she gobbled it up. Jessica was no amateur at this and she had him ready to explode in no time at all. Meanwhile his wife Diane had moved and taken her daughters spot sucking my cock. I was filling her mouth with precum when I heard Dave’s first load blow. I looked over to see Jessica greedily swallowing every drop her father could give her. This made me get off, erupting into Diane’s mouth and causing her to gag on my flowing juices. I pushed her away and proceeded to stand up and move over to where Dave was sitting.

“Jessica. Why don’t you show daddy how much you like cock now.” I stated.

Dave was overcome with a look of terror as he realized what was about to take place. In his mind he wanted to get up and stop this, but the control I had over him prevented this from happening. Jessica slowly turned around and shoved her teenage ass into her daddy’s nose. Dave could do nothing to stop it. Involuntarily his tongue probed her asshole causing Jessica to press harder. Diane on the other hand had lubed her tits up and was pumping my cock between them. My dick glided easily through her massive “D” cups. Diane looked at me with wanton desire as I fucked her tits. Jessica continued to grind her ass in her father’s face. Her love juice ran down his chin while he tongue fucked his daughter’s asshole. Soon Jessica could take no more and she arched back just enough to place her tight little pussy at his probing tongue. I took out a Virginia Slim and gave it to Diane. She lit it and took a deep inhale, blowing the smoke down over her tits and my swollen cock. Diane gave Jessica a drag. The smoke drifted out of Jessica’s nose as she gently exhaled. I laughed as I saw Jessica unload a massive orgasm right into Dave’s face.

“Dave. I want you to fuck Jessica.” I said.

Dave looked at me with shear terror in his eyes but he had to do it. Jessica lay on the floor with her legs spread wide waiting for the cock she so desperately craved. Dave moved into position to fuck her brains out. Jessica begged him to pound on her wet cunt. He gave me one last pleading look and proceeded to take his daughters virginity. Jessica’s pussy was nice and tight and gave Dave a feeling he hadn’t had any many years. He pumped on her, causing Jessica to scream in pleasure. Dave’s ass caromed into the air and thrust down violently as he fucked his little girl. Jessica went through one orgasm after another as the rigid cock pounded her into submission.

Diane had moved to where she was now facing away from me. Her ass was in my face and I could smell the sex dripping from her twat. My tongue probed her wet pussy, slurping every drop of juice she could give. When I had my fill, I leaned back onto the couch and Diane sat down, impaling her cunt on my dick.

“Oh god FUCK ME MASTER” Diane screamed with pleasure.

“Me too daddy. Fuck me please daddy” Jessica begged her father.

Dave, now crazy at the sight of fucking his own daughter, spun her around and arched her ass in the air. He began fucking her doggy style. Jessica pushed her ass up so he could get even deeper in her. Dave felt like he was ripping her apart. Jessica’s pussy was soft and hot. Jessica screamed out, wanting more and more cock. Dave obliged her, pumping her full of every inch he could. Jessica thrust her ass against Dave trying to get his cock even deeper inside of her. She had gone mad with lust. Diane was bouncing up and down on my lap, filling herself with my rock hard dick on each bounce. Her titties were beautiful as they slapped on her chest as she sat all the down on my lap. She was breathing extremely heavy as she impaled her pussy with dick. Diane screamed as her first orgasm ripped through pulsating body.

“Fuck I’m cumming!” Dave yelled as he blasted his load deep into his daughter’s tight pussy.

Jessica crumpled to the floor, completely satisfied with the nights fucking. She struggled to catch her breath. Jessica propped herself on her right side and watched as I pounded on her mother. Dave fell onto the couch where I was ravaging his wife’s cunt. Our eyes met and he offered me his neck to feast on. Normally I don’t like men but this would allow me to do more to his wife and daughter. I sank my teeth into his neck, ripping through flesh until I reached my destination, his jugular. I sucked hard on it causing Dave to pass out. While Diane continued to fuck me, I drank every drop of blood from her now incapacitated husband. The sensations were beyond belief. I discarded his lifeless body over the side of the couch and proceeded to the matter at hand.

We stopped fucking long enough to go upstairs to a more comfortable location. Once we got upstairs Jessica and Diane assumed their positions on their backs next to each other on the bed. I crawled up between Diane’s legs and teased her thighs with my tongue. The fingers on my right hand probed into her daughter’s moist pubic region. I placed my fingers on Jessica’s clit and rubbed her into a frenzy. My tongue found the large labia of Diane’s pussy irresistible. I sucked her pussy lips with my tongue while I fingered her beautiful daughter. Diane pushed her pelvis against face in compliance with the tongue lashing she was receiving. Jessica was riding fingers into one orgasm after another. Gently I chewed on Diane’s swollen labia. She screamed with intense pleasure as I chewed on them. I felt the warmth of her love juices flowing onto my face. My teeth cut a small scratch in her labia, just enough for her blood to trickle out. Diane’s hands grasped the back of my head as I fed and her breathing became ragged. Her blood tasted wonderful to me.

After I had my fill, I moved on top of Diane and mounted my new slut. My tongue dove deep into her open mouth while my cock went even deeper into her gaped pussy. My right worked its way up to Jessica’s small, perky tits. I played with one of hers and one of her moms. My tongue muffled Diane’s moans of ecstasy. My swollen cock pumped in and out of her now soaked cunt. Diane opened her legs wide to offer me unlimited access to her pussy.

“Diane I want you to kiss Jessica.” I told her.

Diane turned her head to face her daughter and their mouths intertwined as we continued to fuck. My cock was slamming in and out of Diane, causing her to orgasm like crazy. My teeth ached for her. I wanted to feed on every inch of her tits and neck. My mouth lowered onto her neck where I went about the task of giving Diane a hicky on her left side. After I had finished I decided it was time see how good Jessica was.

I slid my still throbbing cock gently into Jessica’s sopping wet snatch. She was tight. Jessica arched her back and thrust her hips up to meet my intrusion. Her eyes rolled back and she grunted a little. Diane encouraged me to fuck her.

“Fuck her hard, make her a woman” Diane whispered.

Diane lit a cigarette as I continued to ease my cock into her daughter’s warm, wet cunt. The smoke from her exhale drifted across Jessica’s face where a look of utter pleasure had shown itself. I pounded her nice pussy until I felt her explode on my cock. I rolled off of Jessica and lie beside her.

“Diane, go down and eat your daughter out.” I commanded.

Diane took one last drag from her cigarette and slid down between Jessica’s thighs. Diane exhaled into Jessica’s wet twat and followed the trail of smoke in. Jessica was once again thrown into ecstasy. She ground her pussy into Diane’s face, causing Diane’s moans to be muffled. While Diane munched on Jessica’s cunt, I drove my tongue into Jessica’s mouth. My right hand massaged her erect nipples. After her tits were aroused I decided I could wait no longer to feed.

I lowered my mouth on top of Jessica’s perky left tit. I engulfed the entire breast. My tongue tugged on the nipple while I sank my teeth into the base of her titty. Jessica arched her back, pushing her tit even farther into my hungry mouth. Her blood flowed easily over my parched tongue and tasted wonderful, young and full of life. I raised Diane’s head up as I was drinking the last drops of her daughter’s life sustaining blood. Diane watched as I pushed Jessica down on the bed and moved back from her lifeless body. Diane moved up to where my cock was and began servicing her master, but I had no time for this. I pulled Diane on top of me, pushing her big old titties into my chest. She arched her neck offering me a clear shot at it. My teeth buried themselves into her jugular where I eagerly drank from her. Diane passed out after a few moments and after a few moments more her life had left her.

I got dressed and left. It would be daybreak soon and although I’m not allergic to sunlight, I did need to rest. As I drove off a twinge of regret went through me. I could have turned Diane. She did, after all, have a great rack and sucked dick like a pro. ‘Too late now’ I thought as I drove off.