The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Spin Your Love Around”

(mc / FFF)

DISCLAIMER

First off, your basic disclaimer of “If you’re under 18 or offended by sex, especially female-female sex, get lost.” Also, a warning that this story contains scenes of mind control so if that type of thing offends you, just stay away.

© 2004 blankpage. Do not reproduce without the permission of the author. May not be archived without explicit permission, with the exception of the Erotic Mind Control Stories Archive. Song lyrics © 1995 Virgin Records, used without permission but with apologies.

The Chateau Aensland, second movement. If you are not familiar with these characters, I suggest you read Chateau Aensland first, otherwise it does no justice to me as an author or to the real lives of these characters. Respect my wishes.

* * *
“Your innocence is treasure
Your innocence is death
Your innocence is all I own...”
- The Smashing Pumpkins, “Thru The Eyes of Ruby”

Julie rolled over in bed a bit. Her dreams were fitful. She had had a powerful moment, and she was adjusting. She hugged her pillow closer and whimpered in her sleep.

“Julie...”

A soft hand touched her back.

Julie opened her eyes and looked up. It was Maria, with a concerned expression on her face.

“Julie, you were having nightmares,” Maria said.

“I know,” Julie said, rubbing her eyes. She crawled up from her bed and hugged her legs. “I need those dreams, though, right... to get used to what you showed me.”

“No, you don’t need those dreams, Julie,” Maria said, snuggling closer. “They’re bad for you.”

“Oh,” Julie said, touching her finger to her mouth.

She then noticed there was another girl in the bed with her—a black-haired pale skinned girl with a soft chubby face. She was watching Julie with concern as well.

“This is Ruby,” Maria said.

“Hi Ruby,” Julie said and smiled.

Ruby gave a soft slight smile in greeting. Julie vaguely thought that her full smile must have been brilliant, but this closed-lipped smile also gave her a warm feeling inside. Maybe it was something about the way her eyes twinkled...

Julie felt a shock run through her spine and she fell back on the bed. Her body ached suddenly.

“I’m hurting,” Julie whispered.

“I know,” Maria said. “That’s why Ruby’s here. She’s going to help.”

Julie nodded quietly and gazed at Ruby. Ruby looked back into Julie’s eyes. Ruby’s were a sparkling strange... ruby color. Julie found herself captivated as she looked into those eyes...

“Turn over.” A warm, melodious voice spoke. Ruby’s. The voice seemed to wash over Julie’s spirit, and she complied almost immediately, turning on her tummy. She felt Ruby’s fingers touch her spine. Warmth flowed from her fingertips into her body, and the pain was gone.

“Around,” Ruby said, and Julie turned to face her. She was smiling fully now.

“Your body is weak right now from allowing the new spirit inside,” Maria said. “Now Ruby is going to heal your body.”

“Open your legs,” Ruby whispered. Julie’s mind faltered at that command, but her body obeyed the gentle order, her legs parting. She wondered how, why Ruby’s voice was so beautiful.

“Ruby’s a healer,” Maria explained. “She has a healing voice and touch. She has a healing spirit. She’s going to help you. Just relax.”

Ruby lay beside Julie and rested her head on her shoulder. Her hand began to caress the top of Julie’s leg. Delicate trails of sensations lingered where her fingertips touched, and Julie drew in a breath. It felt good.

As Ruby’s fingertips spread up her leg and over her side, Julie noticed the sensation wasn’t going away. In fact, it was becoming something new... something soft and wonderful. Julie closed her eyes and a memory of Mommy came to her... Mommy nuzzling Julie’s leg with tender loving care...

Ruby’s hand caressed Julie’s tummy and then snaked very slowly downward. Her warm breath could be felt on Julie’s neck—an unknown but pleasant scent in her air. Julie’s pussy began to burn for Mommy...Ruby’s... touch...

Julie opened her eyes and looked into Ruby’s... a sea of immersive shiny deep red.

“You’re Mommy’s good girl,” Ruby whispered.

“Y...yes...” Julie sighed, feeling too breathless to repeat.

“This is for you, from Mommy,” Ruby cooed, and gently touched Julie’s sex. Her touch blossomed into delicious sensations all over her pussy lips. It was arousing but at the same time it was soft, and Julie whimpered.

She parted her mouth and realized that she was kissing Ruby. Lifting up her arms, Julie pulled Ruby close and kissed her, holding her body close and needing her near. The touch of Ruby’s could still be felt all over Julie’s skin. It felt like wonderful little kisses that were helping her to drift away... so far away from herself...

She soared into a waking dream...

* * *

‘I’ve been alone for so long. It’s so hard to believe that Mommy found me again... I’m so lucky.’

‘No, Julia... not lucky...’

‘Who...who’s there?’

‘My name’s Celina. I’m your sister in spirit... I love Mommy too.’

‘You do?’

‘Yes. She brought me back just like she brought you back... so we can love Her... forever...’

‘Why do you say we’re not lucky, Celina? She might have never found me...’

‘She’ll always find us, Julia. Always. Our spirits always call to her. We’ve been lonely souls since the day we were born, because we needed to be back with our Mommy. She’ll always find Her loved ones.’

‘Mommy makes me feel so safe...’

* * *

The kiss was gently broken and Julie was gazing into Ruby’s eyes again. A part of her was dimly aware of their spirits’ conversation, but the memory seemed to melt as soon as it happened.

“Sit up,” Ruby said. It was so strange. When Ruby spoke, it sounded so warm and yet so commanding. Like a... big sister... Julie was up, and Ruby was behind her now, arms wrapped around her.

Maria watched with deep affection and love for her sisters, but of course she also felt Julie’s bubbling arousal. They shivered together when Ruby’s finger parted the folds of Julie’s sex, and slipped their way inside.

“Mommy!” Julie gasped...

Ruby’s fingers slowly danced inside Julie and built the arousal to a smoking level. Before long, Julie was reaching a climax. But just before she came, Ruby withdrew her hand.

Julie whined.

“Empty mind for Mommy, Julie,” Ruby whispered.

“Empty...mind...”

Ruby lay Julie back down on her bed.

“What’s your name?” Ruby asked.

“Julie... Howard...” Julie replied. She felt visions of her old life swim up to her as she spoke her full name.

“Let it slip away from you,” Ruby cooed. “You’re not Julie Howard anymore. You’re my baby sister Julie.”

Julie smiled as she felt all her memories begin to muddy up. All the pain she had endured living with her family... was becoming so strange and far. It was so easy. But in her mind’s eye, she reflexively tried to reach for and hold onto the meomries.

“What’s wrong, Julie?” Ruby asked.

“I... I don’t wanna forget,” Julie said.

“Hang onto something you enjoy,” Ruby urged. “Forget the rest.”

Games. Julie played games to take her mind off it all. She remembered the fun she had in tournaments, the thrill of using her skill in contests... that had made her happy. She held onto that, like her big sister said...

“Tell me about your family,” Ruby said.

Julie opened her mouth, and paused. She had a family... right? A mom and dad? Weren’t they always fighting about money and...

“They yell,” Julie said.

“It hurts to hear them yell, doesn’t it?” Ruby said, caressing Julie’s side, making her arousal pulse. “You always felt like it was your fault... even when you knew it wasn’t.”

“Uh huh,” Julie nodded.

“Always felt like a bad girl,” Ruby went on...

“I wanted to be good,” Julie sighed. “For them.”

“It didn’t work, though, did it?”

“Nothing did,” Julie whimpered. “Nothing did.” Tears began to come out.

“Drift deeper, Julie... listen to Ruby. I love you.”

“Mmmmmm...”

Ruby hummed a soft song in Julie’s ear, and Julie was soon at peace again. It was easy when she was with her sisters.

“You were meant to come here, baby sister,” Ruby said. “You tried to live in their world, but they wouldn’t understand.”

“Is there something I did wrong?” Julie said, in a quiet sad voice.

“You still love them, don’t you, Julie... the ones you left behind...”

“Yes... I... I do...”

Ruby’s hands now roamed Julie’s body. “They needed to love you the way you needed, but they didn’t. Now, you need to let us love you... the way you need...”

Julie’s pleasure began to rise.

“Feel, baby sister... feel...”

Ruby’s lips on Julie’s...

* * *

‘You never had a dream other than to make Mommy happy, right?’

‘There’s nothing else I want to do... I love Her so much.’

‘Yes... You have to stay with Mommy for always. You can do that, right?’

‘As long as She can take care of me. She can take care of me, right?’

‘Yes. But you have to let Her. Obey Her... and obey your sisters...’

‘Yes... I love you too.’

‘When Mommy touches you this way... you’ll remember. You were meant to be here. Always beautiful. Only for Her.’

‘Oh yes...’

‘You’ll cum only for Her... only for Mommy...’

‘Only for Mommy...’

* * *

“There, Julie.”

“Hmm?”

“Your body is healed.”

Julie’s sleepy eyes parted a bit and looked at her sister. Yes, Ruby was healing her. Everything here felt so good.

“Thank you,” Julie said.

“You’re very welcome,” Ruby said. “If you ever feel yucky, I can help you feel nice and better. Come tell me anything. Okay?”

“Okay, Ruby,” Julie whispered.

“I’m gonna go sleepies now,” Ruby said. “But I think Maria wants to be with you.”

“Ohh,” Julie said and smiled. Maria was a good sister too.

She felt Maria’s warm body slide up against hers. She moved an arm around her. They seemed to fit together so well. She snuggled against Maria for warmth and heard her heartbeat.

“You’re so pretty, little sister,” Maria cooed.

“You too,” Julie murmured.

As they touched drowsily and played, Julie thought of how easy it was to be so loving, and how fortunate she was to have found Mommy...

Every kiss felt shiny and new.

* * *