The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Lips of Wine”

(mc / FF)

DISCLAIMER

First off, your basic disclaimer of “If you’re under 18 or offended by sex, especially female-female sex, get lost.” Also, a warning that this story contains scenes of mind control so if that type of thing offends you, just stay away.

© 2005 blankpage. Do not reproduce without the permission of the author. May not be archived without explicit permission, with the exception of the Erotic Mind Control Stories Archive. Song lyrics © 1990 Capitol Records, used without permission but with apologies.

The Chateau Aensland, second movement. If you are not familiar with these characters, I suggest you read Chateau Aensland first, otherwise it does no justice to me as an author or to the real lives of these characters. Respect my wishes.

* * *
“Say you’re slipping
maybe so
it’s not easy
now you know...”
- Mazzy Star, “Taste of Blood”

When Danny woke up, all his sisters were scurrying about. He was interested in where they were going, but there was another thing that was troubling him. He wasn’t sure exactly what it was. Searching inside for the feeling, he decided to take a walk around the mansion.

Eventually he came to a hallway with large windows along the wall, allowing the morning light to shine through. Danny’s hand touched the glass and he gazed out the window, seeing trees and grass and the beautiful sun. It felt warm on his body, and yet...

“I... want to be outside...”

Saying it out loud made Danny have a strange emotion that he didn’t recognize. He realized it was true—he wanted to be outside. Memories of his life as Daniel Williams swam into his head. He remembered people that he had played games with. They hadn’t treated him nice all the time, but they always seemed happy to see him...

“Danny,” a gentle voice behind him said. “You’re missing breakfast.”

Danny turned to see a girl looking at him with gentle brown eyes. She had shoulder-length black hair and olive skin—a Latina. She was wearing an apron and holding a plate with eggs on it. Danny’s eyes helplessly scanned downward. Purple socks. He blushed.

“Hi,” he said shyly.

“I’m Lupe,” the girl said, walking next to him. “It’s been awhile since you’ve been here. You better eat.”

“I... I can’t go back... can I?” Danny said quietly. “To where I came from...”

“Ohh, Danny,” Lupe said sympathetically, and handed him the plate. “Here... you can eat while you’re talking. What’s wrong?”

“I... I miss my friends,” Danny said, taking a fork offered and eating the eggs. “They never were really nice to me, but... I miss them anyway and... I want to see them again...”

“I know how you feel,” Lupe said softly. “When Mommy came for me, I didn’t want to leave my world either. They may have been mean, but they were familiar... right?”

“I love it here, I really do,” Danny whispered, nibbling his eggs. “But I still don’t understand why Mommy wants me so badly... I think maybe a part of me is used to not being wanted...”

Tears filled Danny’s eyes suddenly.

“I... I liked them, even if they didn’t like me,” he sobbed. “They’re responsible and help their families and stuff, and I don’t really help anybody...”

Lupe leaned closer and held his arm. “I know that’s how it feels,” she said. “But you’re gonna see real soon that you do help everyone here. Without Mommy, we’d all be gone, dead and alone... but thanks to Her we’re okay... and now we have you, our special baby brother.”

Danny’s heart responded to the words, leaning in closer to Lupe. But his mind was still restless.

“Oh, you finished your food,” Lupe said and smiled. “You know, I cooked that food myself.”

“Oh you did,” Danny said. “It was really good.”

“Thank you.” Lupe put an arm around her brother. “By the way, one of your sisters really wants to see you. One you haven’t met yet.”

Danny felt a swell of passion from within.

“Mmmmm, I felt that,” Lupe whispered. “But you’ll want to save that for when you meet Melissa.” She nuzzled Danny’s neck and giggled softly. “Come on, I’ll take you to her.”

As Danny was led by Lupe, his vision began to blur and he felt strange... like he was drunk. He wondered if he was too excited... excited about meeting his sister Melissa...

* * *

They arrived in the master bedroom.

“Here he is,” Lupe said. “The spice in the eggs is working very well.”

A redheaded woman was sprawled on the bed. Danny couldn’t make out too many of her features, but he saw the long orange silk shirt she wore, and the socks, made of thin cotton and colored red with orange polka dots. His cock immediately stirred at the seductive pose. ‘This must be Melissa,’ he thought to himself.

“Good, sister,” Melissa said, in a husky voice full of desire. “Thank you so much.”

“I’ll be leaving you two alone now,” Lupe said. “Bye bye...”

And then she was gone. Danny was drawn into a pair of warm arms, and was looking into Melissa’s green eyes.

“I’m Melissa,” she whispered.

Danny opened his mouth to answer, but his voice seemed to fail him. He felt dizzy.

“Don’t worry, Danny,” Melissa said. “The spice will make you feel a little strange, but it’s only so you can taste better.”

Taste?

“You see, I love to taste,” Melissa went on, caressing Danny’s back. “Mommy showed me how good it was, and now it’s all I want. My sisters are great, they taste like fruits... but I’ve wanted a boy for a long time...”

Danny’s face filled with heat as he remembered his Mommy’s words. ‘I know you think it’s wrong,’ She had said. ‘That’s why your sisters are going to do it a lot, until you realize it’s okay...’

“The spice will help you not be scared,” Melissa said. “I know you’re a scared little boy, and I want you to feel good. You won’t taste as good if you’re scared.”

And she rolled him over and began to remove his clothes. As she did, she lay soft kisses on his bare skin which filled Danny with the pleasure of anticipation. He knew it was going to feel good, and he wanted it. But it would feel so much better because it was with a sister...

When Danny’s clothes were gone, his cock was rock hard and Melissa looked up at her brother, licking her lips. “Is there anything you want to tell me before we start?” she asked.

Danny’s eyes lowered and he felt his face heat up again. “Can we cuddle afterward?” he asked in a soft voice.

A smile brightened Melissa’s features. “You are such a sweet boy,” she said. “Of course we can.”

And then she lay her first kiss on Danny’s cock.

Danny’s thought processes melted away as Melissa kissed, and soon, licked at his sex. His cock got harder than ever and he could feel his seed throbbing inside him. He closed his eyes and a picture of Mommy came to his head. Mommy... so beautiful and warm, She loved him so much... and he loved Her too... wanted to be with Her...

Melissa smiled as she felt Danny’s body tremble under her tongue. She felt his pleasure and that guided her as she licked at his most vulnerable spots. Melissa hadn’t suckled a man in a long time, and even so she didn’t enjoy the last times. She hadn’t known Mommy. This time was different. Danny was her brother sent by Mommy. She wanted to taste him, but she wanted to please him too.

And then she opened her mouth and let Danny’s cock sink inside it...

“Mommy!” Danny moaned. Melissa’s eyes misted over. Her sisters would also call out for Mommy when Melissa licked them. She knew about the spell they all were under, but she wasn’t sad for that reason. Hearing them call for Mommy made Melissa remember how much she adored Her and how much she wished she could be with Her all the time.

Now she was suckling Danny’s cock in earnest, her tongue searching out his shaft and teasing the head. She felt Danny’s heat and his seed aching inside him. She caressed his hips and was rewarded with the arch of his body towards her. He was almost ready.

She modified her technique, to one that would give Danny quick release. She gently closed her teeth around his shaft, barely touching, and rose her head up, tugging at the flesh until she came over the head, and then back down again. The sensation was ticklish and she heard Danny giggle. Just a few times would be enough...

“Mommy!!!” Danny cried out. Melissa felt the release of his orgasm, and then her mouth filled with fluid. Milk... he tasted like milk, just like Julie said. Melissa continued to milk Danny’s cock and drank it all down. He was delicious and so filling.

Melissa licked Danny off, making sure she didn’t miss anything. Then, as she promised, she scurried up to his side and leaned her head on his shoulder. Danny was breathing heavily as he came down.

“You taste wonderful, Danny,” Melissa said, nuzzling into his shoulder. ‘My, his skin is soft,’ she thought to herself.

Danny’s hand wound around her and started to move over her back. ‘Mmmm, very soft,’ she thought. ‘Haven’t been touched like this ever by a man...’

“Melissa,” Danny whispered, and ran his nose over her hair, smelling her. His breathing was steadying.

“Your hands... are so soft,” Melissa sighed. She suddenly became aware of her arousal, neglected as it was. She didn’t normally enjoy being touched that much, even by her sisters. She liked having control, giving them pleasure and feeling them writhe under her tongue. But Danny...

Melissa’s hips grinded against Danny’s and she felt a poke... he was growing hard again! ‘We’re so close together,’ she thought to herself. ‘I feel so... so empty... I need him inside me...’

His hands began to tug on her sleeve and she knew what he wanted. She pulled her silk shirt up over her head. She was naked underneath.

Danny’s hands resumed their caresses. Melissa was moaning soon. His touch felt so magnificent... like love flowing over her, renewing her and making her feel so alive... she could feel how much he loved her...

“Ma... make love to me, brother... please...” Melissa’s voice sounded strange to her as she heard herself speak. She had never sounded that needy before. But it felt so right.

When he entered her, Melissa lost all awareness of everything. The only thing she could feel was the glorious pleasure of fulfillment, and the only word in her mind was Danny... which she repeated over and over as she was made love to...

And Danny felt warm inside... pleasing his sister so deeply... he still saw Mommy, guiding him and telling him how to move just right, to please all of his sisters... his old concerns so far away from his mind and heart now...

They made love this way, until they both fell asleep, still moving ever so slightly while they dreamed their dreams of Mommy...

* * *

When Danny woke up, he was still inside Melissa. She had a hand on his chest, and she was resting peacefully.

He remember making love to Sandy, Julie and Sheila... it felt so good because they shared love. Melissa was different... she just wanted to feel. But he nevertheless felt compassion for her. She felt more lost than any of them, needing contact with others.

He pressed her sleeping body close, and she began to stir. “Mmmm, Danny,” she whispered. “I love you...”

Danny blushed, and for a moment he doubted her.

“I’m sorry I tricked you,” Melissa said, tracing his nipple. “I just really wanted you to be comfortable...”

“It’s okay,” Danny said, stroking Melissa’s hair.

“I get greedy sometimes,” Melissa said. “I just love it so much... tasting...”

And then Danny felt the guilt. He felt about to cry as he cradled his sister in his arms. What if she knew what he was thinking?

Melissa sighed softly and Danny thought he heard her sob. “I wish Mommy was here... I hope she comes back soon.”

“Me too,” Danny said. Her skin felt warm in his hands. He wanted to make love again.

But he needed to be with his other sisters...

Melissa moaned softly. She felt him, he knew it. Soon she would be aroused, too, and they would be making love helplessly...

Danny tried to not want it, knowing he needed to be with his other sisters. But Melissa’s hips were moving and she was touching his sides, moaning her need...

Make love to her, My sweet... make love to her, until you both are satisfied...

The voice of Mommy in Danny’s head melted away his fears and doubts.

He began to moan as well.

* * *