The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Space and Time”

(mc / FF)

DISCLAIMER

First off, your basic disclaimer of “If you’re under 18 or offended by sex, especially female-female sex, get lost.” Also, a warning that this story contains scenes of mind control so if that type of thing offends you, just stay away.

© 2005 blankpage. Do not reproduce without the permission of the author. May not be archived without explicit permission, with the exception of the Erotic Mind Control Stories Archive. Song lyrics © 1997 Virgin Records, used without permission but with apologies.

The Chateau Aensland, second movement. If you are not familiar with these characters, I suggest you read Chateau Aensland first, otherwise it does no justice to me as an author or to the real lives of these characters. Respect my wishes.

* * *

“I’m gonna keep catching that butterfly in that dream of mine...”

- The Verve, “Catching the Butterfly”

Julie hugged her pillow closer to herself as she slept. She kept pressing her hips against it, hoping to feel Danny slip inside her, like they did when they were together... but it never happened.

She opened her eyes and began to weep quietly. Where was Danny? She wanted to be with him again so badly. No man had ever made her feel like Danny did. He was attentive, tender and most of all loving... so where was he?

She felt a hand caress her back. Maybe Danny?...

No. Julie turned to see a soft-eyed Asian girl looking down on her. “You must be Julie,” she said. “I’m sorry to wake you up.”

“N...no... it’s okay,” Julie stammered, rolling up.

“I’m Sandy,” the girl said. “Mommy was having me take care of Danny while she’s away...”

“Mommy’s away?” Julie gasped. First Danny and now Mommy? She started to cry wantonly now.

“Julie... Julie,” Sandy whispered, embracing her sister. “Mommy’s coming back... don’t worry. She just had to take care of some things...”

“Wh..what things?” Julie asked through tears.

“Mommy things,” Sandy said, and nuzzled Julie’s cheek. “Don’t worry, little sister. I’ve been here awhile... Mommy always keeps us safe.”

Julie leaned against Sandy’s body, and felt warm energy coming from there, that flowed into Julie. An image swam into Julie’s mind... a land full of candy people. She felt tired and dreamy, and her arm wound around Sandy’s hip.

“Sandy,” Julie whispered. “Why does Danny feel so good? Why do I want him so much?”

Sandy smiled gently and caressed Julie’s hip. “Tell me how it feels to be with Danny.”

Julie closed her eyes and in her mind’s eye she was back in that shower room, writhing on the floor with Danny in an erotic, fulfilling embrace. She moaned and heard his moans, felt his soft hands, her body gripping him tightly filling her with delightful sensations... she remembered the feel of the water on their bodies and, above all, the sensation of his rock hard cock, feeling it like it was hers...

“Home.” Julie didn’t have that word in mind but she spoke it, and it felt right. “He feels like home,” she said.

Sandy’s eyes became bright and she began to giggle and blush.

“What?” Julie said, feeling a little hurt. “What’s so funny?”

“I’m sorry,” Sandy said. “I’m just thinking of how happy I am that Mommy could bring us all together. It seems you and I feel differently about Danny. But I know we both love him so much.”

Julie’s heart calmed a bit. “How does it feel for you to be with Danny, then?”

Sandy’s eyes began to mist over, and she traced a finger on the ground. Julie felt Sandy’s socked foot caress her leg, and remembered her own pair. Everyone here wore socks... it was strange, but also felt so sexy, knowing her feet were so warm and shielded from the cold floor...

“Danny feels like family,” Sandy finally said.

“Family?” Julie asked, unconsciously cuddling closer.

“Yes,” Sandy said. “When I was younger, before I met Mommy, I knew Danny. I was his babysitter. I took care of a lot of kids to pay for college, and I hated being with kids... they yelled and cried and I didn’t know how to take care of them. But Danny was... different.”

Julie felt her body become aroused as she listened to Sandy. She began to notice how beautiful Sandy’s body was... and struggled to pay attention to her story.

“Danny was able to take care of himself for the most part,” Sandy said. “I wondered why his parents needed me. But I enjoyed being with him... he was almost like a friend I had known a long time ago. And then I noticed something about him.”

“Hm?” Julie said in a soft voice, nuzzling Sandy’s shoulder. “What did you notice?”

“I would always wear sneakers and socks... and the shoes would always come off in the house and I’d lounge around in socks. I remember I had a favorite pair, yellow with green stripes... one day when I was reaching to get his drink, I saw him stare... it took me awhile to figure out that he was staring at my feet...”

“Oh wow,” Julie giggled. “How did you feel?”

“Confused at first. It took me awhile to figure out that he only stared when my feet were in socks,” Sandy said, beginning to caress Julie’s back and hips. “But once I figured that out... I don’t know... it felt like my heart was ripped open. I wanted to be with Danny as much as I could, and make him blush... he was so cute and sweet.”

“He still is,” Julie said dreamily.

“Yeah,” Sandy said, and they both drifted for a moment.

Julie looked over Sandy’s body, her olive-colored skin and dark brown hair, her eyes which looked like they held delightful secrets. She wondered if Sandy felt the same as Julie... forever yearning to feel Danny inside her.

“I took care of Danny until he was fifteen,” Sandy said, and her voice began to break. “Then his parents... moved away.” She began to sob. “He looked at me with such sad eyes... he was pleading for me to take him away, even though he didn’t use words... I should have known...”

Julie’s eyes widened. “Don’t cry, Sandy,” Julie said reflexively, and put her arms around her sister. “You’re home now, and with Danny again... and you’re going to be together forever.”

“I let him down back then,” Sandy said through tears, reaching to hold her in return. “He probably still hates me, deep down inside, for leaving him behind...”

“Sandy, no!” Julie said, her voice full of shock. “Maybe I don’t know Danny as well as you but... I know he could never hate anyone... he loves all of us... he really does...”

Sandy nodded. “You’re right...” she whispered, and gazed into Julie’s eyes.

Julie looked back into hers. Sandy’s eyes sparkled with a soft, warm light... even through the mist of teardrops. Julie felt like she was falling into those eyes, as they moved closer together. She could see Sandy’s sad sad soul inside. They both missed Danny, and secretly blamed themselves. But Danny loved them. Julie remembered his gentle, seductive touch and knew Sandy did too. Someone who touched like that could never hate...

Lips pressed together. A breath shared. Julie and Sandy were kissing.

A warm flame took command of Julie’s body as her mind slipped... memories of their first meeting coming back to her. Who would have ever thought they would go from casual on-line friends to passionate lovers? Julie felt a strong ripple from between her legs. She remembered the link they shared. Sandy was aroused too. But how could Julie tell the difference between Sandy’s pleasure and her own?

Their hips began to writhe together. Julie suddenly thought that perhaps she was trying to pretend she was Danny, wanting to enter Sandy and make her feel so good. She wondered if Sandy felt the same. They continued to grind and kiss, their arms intertwined, their pleasure building but going nowhere.

Julie began to cry softly. ‘I wish... I wish I was a man,’ she thought to herself. ‘So I could give my sisters the pleasure they need...’

Fatigue began to sweep over her. She fell back on the bed and looked at Sandy. But Sandy was already fast asleep.

Julie closed her eyes, and fell into the warm black...

* * *

Julie dreamed. She knew she was dreaming, but it looked so vivid.

Danny was in the room, and he was with Sandy. They were making love. Julie turned her head to watch them. Sandy seemed to still be asleep, but she was moaning joyously and calling his name. Julie’s eyes fell to their writhing hips, watching the reality of Danny moving in and out of his... their... sister... feeling the pleasure herself but not the real sensation.

Sandy’s orgasm hit her. “MOMMY!!!” she cried out, and Danny began to slow down, caressing her sleeping body. As Sandy came down, her breathing slowed and she returned to her peaceful dreams.

“Danny,” Julie whispered. “Please... make love to me... I’m your sister too. Please...”

Danny looked at Julie and smiled. Julie noticed how confident he looked, not like the shy Danny she knew. “We will soon,” he said. “I promise. But now’s not the time.”

“When?” Julie cried out. “When is the time?”

“Look forward to it,” Danny said, leaning in close. “Because it will be the last time.”

“L... last time? What do you mean? I thought we would be together forever...”

“You’ll understand when it happens,” Danny said. “I promise...”

And then he kissed her on the lips. Despite her sadness, she returned the kiss...

A kiss that would last forever...

* * *

Julie woke up with tears in her eyes. She turned to look at Sandy. Sandy’s body was sweaty, but her face was peaceful, and her hand was nestled between her legs. She had been touching herself... probably dreaming of Danny.

Julie felt an ache, a hollow inside, and had no desire to go downstairs to see her other sisters just then. She wanted to be alone with her sadness. Nestling her own hand against her sex, Julie closed her eyes and began creating her own dream of the time she and Danny would share...

She held in her moans as she brought herself to an orgasm, relishing in her reveries of her lovemaking with Danny and her fantasies of their future. She would watch her socked feet and pretend she was looking through Danny’s eyes, pretend that she could feel him grow hard with helpless excitement...

Sandy had stirred.

“Little sister,” she whispered. “What are you doing?”

“I...” Julie said, looking into Sandy’s eyes and feeling that strange lightness again.

“Don’t play alone,” Sandy said, crawling towards Julie. “Sisters shouldn’t have to play alone... we should always play together...”

And then she ran her socked foot over Julie’s leg.

Julie looked down to gaze at Sandy’s choice of socks. Rainbow striped toe socks. She just noticed now. Her pussy became flooded with juices as she imagined gazing at Sandy’s feet, toes curling and uncurling, while Sandy licked her drenched sex...

“You saw it, too,” Sandy whispered.

“Saw it?” Julie asked.

“What I’m going to do to you,” Sandy replied, and giggled warmly.

Julie felt joy return to her heart as Danny’s words from the dream returned to her... she was seeing the world through Danny’s eyes now, feeling his feelings. She didn’t need to be with Danny all the time... they were always together. But, like Mommy, it was still hard when she couldn’t see him. So every time they met and made love, would be like the last time.

As Julie parted her legs to allow Sandy access to her core, Sandy smiled. She knew Julie’s thoughts... shared the link. What Julie had yet to realize was...

...every time would be like the first time as well...

* * *