The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Honey Trap

Part Three: Heroine in a bind

Natalie stirred fitfully in her sleep. But the beautiful brunette didn’t wake as the Confectioner stole into her bedroom. Bundled cosily in her duvet, only her head and one long, slender arm were exposed. Carefully, the villain tore open a small sachet of his special Fizz Powder and poured the contents onto a large cotton cloth. Then he laid the cloth on the pillow, right next to Natalie’s slightly open mouth.

Once he was satisfied with its position, he pulled a small hip flask from his coat, and emptied the contents onto cloth. There was an instant response, a sharp crackling as the fine crystals reacted and released their sweet vapour into the air. Natalie moaned softly, drawing her legs up, as she responded to the heady fumes. The Confectioner tensed, ready, if needed, to subdue the young woman, but she had already taken too much of the drug into her lungs.

As the villain watched, Natalie’s breathing became slower and deeper. He waited eagerly, until finally sure she was done, felled by his soporific fumes. Gently, he pulled back the covers and was amused to find his latest victim had saved him the ‘bother’ of stripping her. His eyes roamed freely over her taut, naked body and, once again, he reflected on how much he enjoyed his work.

When he was finally sated, the Confectioner placed a small cube of toffee into Natalie’s mouth, watching as it began to thicken and harden. Leaving the cloth in place, he then rolled her onto her stomach. Delving deep into his overcoat, the villain drew forth a bundle of thin liquorice strands, which he then tossed onto the bed. He looped one strand tightly around her wrists, pulling them behind her back, where they nestled against her pert buttocks.

Once they were secured, a second strand slipped around her elbows. The villain was impressed by the young girl’s flexibility and was almost able to pull her elbows together. Thus fastened, her arms were effectively welded together behind her back and escape was now obviously impossible. Next he bent to her ankles, and secured them with the same sticky liquorice bonds. He paused, because before he secured her knees, he needed to do one last thing to really complete her bondage.

The Confectioner used another strand to encircle Natalie’s waist. In itself the liquorish ‘belt’ wouldn’t limit her movements, but he was going to use it to anchor another very special piece of candy. The villain allowed himself an evil grin and then, with almost exaggerated care, pulled a single strip of bright red liquorice from another pocket.

* * *

Ampere had seen enough. The various, tiny clues she had discovered while investigating the other kidnappings had led her inexorably to one conclusion. These abductions could only be the work of the supervillain who called himself the Confectioner.

That same train of logic had led her here, certain that Natalie would be the next victim. Unfortunately that break in the case had come almost too late to save the young girl from whatever horrid fate the villain had planned. It had been a mad dash to reach the apartment in time, but now she was here, she was determined to make the villain pay.

Ampere was a tall, blonde-haired young woman. Her athletic body apparently poured into her silver bodystocking. Her eyes were covered with futuristic-looking goggles, and on her feet she wore ankle-high boots. Not the usual high-heeled variety that some heroines seemed to favour, these were slightly more practical, though no less fashionable for it. She had tangled with the Confectioner before, and did not intend to let him escape again.

She stepped out into the open, blue lightning crackling impressively around her outstretched arm, and shouted her warning.

“Step away from the girl, Confectioner!”

Smiling, the villain looked up and took a single step towards Ampere. The crackling energy increased in intensity and that was enough to halt his advance. However, the self-assured smile remained on his face.

“I’m so glad you decided to join us,” he smirked. “I wasn’t sure if my clues had been simple enough for you to follow.”

“Oh I’m going to enjoy doing this!” Shouted the heroine, angry with herself for letting the foul villain goad her.

The electricity was crackling over most of her body now and, as she prepared to unleash a stunning bolt at the smug villain, several things happened all at once. First she glimpsed a sudden movement from the space around the bed. Drawn by the powerful energy field, several strands of the Confectioner’s trick liquorice seemed to leap towards her. At the same instant, while her attention was focussed elsewhere, the villain moved to one side, his arm flicking out to grab something from the bed.

Ampere fired blind, and managed to hit several of the strands hurtling towards her. They vaporised into sugary residue. But two got past, one slapping around her thighs and the other across her ample chest. As soon as the strands struck, they coiled tight. Of course, it was merely a momentary annoyance. But, that was all the Confectioner needed.

Swiftly covering the short distance between them, he spun the startled heroine around. Once arm snaked around her midriff, pinning her arms to her sides, while the other forced the still damp cloth over her mouth and nose. The shock was beginning to wear off by now, but the villain had her unbalanced and, using his strength, he was easily able to lift her from the ground. Her legs kicked impotently and her heels banged ineffectively against his shins.

The cloth was now stuck firmly to her face. This left the villain with one free hand, which he used to mercilessly squeeze and fondle the struggling heroine through her skintight costume. Each new assault made her cry out in anger and frustration and, of course, each cry drew more of the sugary vapour into her lungs. She was so caught up in the fight, it took several moments for the heroine to realise the danger.

As her struggles grew progressively less frenzied, and an almost overwhelming lethargy began to overtake her, Ampere began to fire wild, unaimed bolts of lightning. The villain, laughing, lent in close, almost whispering into the heroine’s ear.

“That won’t do you any good I’m afraid, Sparky. I was expecting you and I took the precaution of earthing myself.”

Ampere cried out again in despair. She could really feel the drugs working their magic on her now. Her vision was darkening into a tunnel, her fingers and toes beginning to feel numb and this incredible heaviness pulled her down. She gave one last heroic heave, her body bucking in the villain’s grasp, and then that cry slowly became an exhausted moan, as she slumped, bonelessly in his clutches.

* * *

Slowly, the villain lowered his prize to the floor. He knew the drugged cloth would keep Ampere docile for a good while, and so he turned his attention back to the delightful Natalie. Picking up the red liquorice, the Confectioner looped it around his captive’s impromptu belt and then pulled it tightly between her legs, before fastening the trailing end to her wrists. He smiled at the thought of what this sweet crotchrope would soon be releasing into the helpless girl’s sex while she struggled.

As a final touch, he used a last piece of liquorice to lash her knees together. She was now ready for wrapping and shipment.

Having done with the starter, the villain now returned his attention to the felled heroine. Examining her costume, it did not take long to discover the concealed zipper. Pulling this down, from her neck almost to her crotch, revealed, as he had expected, that she wore nothing beneath the formfitting garment. It took considerably longer for him long to peel off the second skin, and to remove her boots. The goggles remained though, it added a certain amount of interest to proceedings and, besides, he could remove them later if he so wished.

He took a moment to check whether the cloth was still damp and releasing the sleepy gas. Next the villain rummaged in his voluminous pockets and drew out a small sealed jar with a large brush attached. Rolling Ampere onto her belly, much as he had done with Natalie earlier, the villain carefully unstoppered the jar and began to daub a clear solution over her wrists. Once they were both liberally coated, he pressed them together, in the small of her back, and waited.

When he let go, the villain was pleased to see the viscous fluid had hardened into rock-candy cuffs. Even with his considerable strength he wouldn’t be able to break her loose. So, he knew the heroine would have no chance. Satisfied, he turned his attention to her ankles, and soon they too were bound in clear, candy cuffs.

His work finished, the villain bundled both of his captives onto a roll of cling film. It was the work of mere minutes to wrap the clear plastic around them both, pinning them together in a loving embrace. A quick heat treatment and they were ready for transport. The three girls had served their purpose and could now be sold off to confectionary addicts the world over. But Ampere was his, she had thwarted his plans several times in the past, and now would come a reckoning.

To be continued