The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Honey Trap

Part Four: Boiled Sweets of Doom

Ampere came too very slowly, her drugged brain fighting its way back to full consciousness. Ignoring the rush of panic, as she recalled the Confectioner’s lewd embrace and her subsequent drugged swoon, the young heroine attempted to take stock of her surroundings. The first thing she noticed was the absence of her costume. Instinctively she tried to reach up and check her goggles. But, to her consternation, she discovered her arms were very firmly locked behind her back. Despite that it didn’t take her long to realise her headgear had not been removed, yet, and that she was lying, face down, on hard concrete flooring.

As she inventoried her situation, the next thing she became aware of, was that the sickly sweet cloth had been removed from her face. In its place was at least one strip of what felt suspiciously like duct tape. Filling her mouth, and making her jaw ache, was a large, completely smooth ball. It seemed to have been wedged behind her teeth, and very effectively silenced the young heroine’s cries for help.

Rolling from her stomach, the concrete cold against her flesh, Ampere struggled to her feet. She saw her ankles were bound, and no amount of struggling seemed to make any impression on the strange transparent bindings.

Having gathered as much information about herself as she was able, the heroine looked around the rest of her prison. She seemed to be in a large chamber of some description. The only illumination came from a single bulb, strung far overhead. But, the thing that most demanded her attention was the large metal cage, which surrounded her.

It appeared to be set into the concrete floor, and there was only one exit, a large door, with a very large padlock on the inside. Ampere tried to stifle a laugh, not really able to believe the villain thought something like this would hold her. She concentrated for a few moments, and then, looking over her shoulder and, attempting to aim with her bound hands, she launched a sizzling bolt of energy directly at the lock.

But to her horror, the bolt, on striking the door, seemed to spread and coruscated over the inside of cage, before dissipating harmlessly. Two more bolts produced exactly the same effect and, the heroine could only look on in astonishment, wondering what on earth was happening.

She was shocked from her contemplation by a hearty laugh. The Confectioner stepped from the shadows.

“I see that you’ve discovered my Faraday Cage,” he began. “I’m afraid that nothing on the inside of your cage can be affected by electricity, such a shame.”

The villain strode around the cell, laughing as Ampere attempted to maintain her modesty. Without her hands to cover herself, the heroine eventually had to lie back down, face first on the ground. But that still afforded the Confectioner an unrestricted view of her naked back, which he seemed to find most appealing. He waved a small device around, attracting the heroine’s gaze, and once he was sure she was watching him closely, he thumbed a large, red button.

There was a faint crackling noise, which Ampere felt, rather than heard. Inside her mouth, the outer layer of the large ball cracked and began to dissolve. Instantly, she could taste the sweet, syrupy flavour of the Confectioner’s gobstopper. With her lips sealed as they were, she had no choice but to swallow. It was either that or risk choking. All the while, the villain watched his captive heroine with an evil gleam in his dark eyes.

“In case you are wondering,” he began, his voice almost a whisper. “The candy gag in your mouth has several layers. They really only have three effects I’m afraid, when I attempted to incorporate more flavours the sweet became too unstable.”

Ampere regarded the villain, listening intently and wondering what new horror he had planned for her.

“The first effect, which you will begin to experience shortly, is on your memory. At first you will forget recent things. But, as time goes by and you work through the layers, you’ll forget more and more. My dear Ampere, eventually you won’t know who you are, or what you do. The only things you’ll retain are basic skills, like talking and walking. After all, you wouldn’t be much use if you couldn’t understand me, now would you?”

The heroine began to struggle desperately, knowing it was futile, but unable to fight the panic welling up inside. Despite her best efforts, the crystalline bonds remained locked firmly in place and eventually she subsided again. Meanwhile the Confectioner continued to talk, seemingly ignoring his captive’s reaction.

“The second effect is a gradual, spreading numbness and then paralysis. For some reason this heightens the last effect, my personal favourite. And what you ask is the third effect? Well I’ll indulge your curiosity, sweet Ampere, because I like you. The third effect is an uncontrollable increase in your sexual arousal.

“Why, I imagine that when you finish my lovely sweet, what with you being unable to move, and feeling so horribly horny, with no idea what is going on, you will find yourself to be oh so very suggestible. Wouldn’t you agree?” The villain practically leered.

Ampere almost succumbed to panic again, but somehow she was able to hold her emotions in check. Her head was beginning to feel foggy and she could almost imagine her memories being washed away. She had to get free, but had no idea how. The villain seemed to have effectively neutralised her powers.

“Goodbye for now, little Ampere. I’ll pop back from time to time to see how things are progressing.”

The heroine could only watch in despair as the Confectioner slowly walked away, leaving her utterly alone.

* * *

Using her powers obviously wouldn’t help, and she had already tried and failed to break free from her cuffs. That just left the gag. Perhaps she would have more luck with that. Ampere began to drag her face across the floor. If only she could catch an edge of the thick tape, she should then be able to tear it free. But it seemed no use, the glue held firm, and it had been smoothed down too well for it to snag.

Ampere felt a wave of giddiness, and for a split second she couldn’t understand what was happening to her. Shaking her head, she tried to focus on the danger, to keep the memory of what had happened clear in her mind. But it was like trying to hold water in her hands; slowly the thoughts seeped away, leaving a very confused and frightened heroine, lying naked, bound, gagged and helpless with no idea how she had come to be there.

Meanwhile, in her mouth, the second layer of candy began to dissolve. Ampere mewed into her gag and, because the ball was dissolving, she managed a slightly louder, “Mmmmpfffff!”

But it still wasn’t enough to attract any attention. Besides, the only person within hearing distance was the Confectioner, and he already knew of her peril.

Some ten minutes later, with the third layer nearly half melted through, the Confectioner returned. Ampere stared at the villain, and suddenly it made some kind of sense. The sweet ball gagging her was just the kind of trick he would use. Obviously he had captured her, but why couldn’t she recall how this had happened? As if sensing her thoughts, the villain spoke.

“Ah, my darling Ampere, I expect you are feeling rather confused right about now?” He began, in a conciliatory tone. “Well, I know how scared you were when I last explained what’s happening to you, and I have to admit I rather enjoyed that. So, I’m going to pop back in now and then, to re-enlighten you.”

With an evil smile, he outlined the heroine’s fate, watching with relish as she began to panic again. He was certainly enjoying this, and it seemed he planned to make the most of her discomfort. Bidding her farewell for now, the villain strode off once more.

* * *

Ampere was definitely in trouble; her body was beginning to feel pleasantly numb and slightly stiff. A warm heat was building in her belly and groin, and any second now the next layer of her gag would begin to leech away more memories. The villain had explained that her electricity wouldn’t work in the cage, but suddenly she had another idea. It was something she had attempted only once before, but she really didn’t seem to have any other options.

Drawing on her power, and focussing the energy through her entire body, the heroine began to build up a charge. Knowing that releasing this charge would achieve nothing, Ampere held on, internalising the energy instead. It hurt, not least because the temperature of her body was beginning to rise, and she could only scream into the gag. It did seem to be working though, only slowly at first, but she could definitely feel the sticky glue beginning to melt.

Unfortunately, the same heat that was melting the glue was also forcing the gobstopper to dissolve more rapidly. As the cloudy sensation began to return inside her mind, Ampere fought to hold as much of the sticky fluid in her mouth as she could. Desperately, she dragged her face across the floor again, but this time the loosened gag caught and she was able to peel a corner back.

Choking, the heroine spat the remnants of the gobstopper and a mouthful of liquid onto the cell floor. She was breathing heavily, but at least that particular peril was over. All she needed to do now was get free from her bindings, get out of the cage and get away from the villain who had somehow captured her in the first place. It didn’t take Ampere long to rediscover that her bonds were apparently unbreakable and, shortly after that, she heard the Confectioner returning.

To be continued