The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE HONEYMOON MANOR, CHAPTER 00

“Silly boy!” sang one fairy, giving it a long lick.

“Shouldn’t stray!” cooed another, running over it with a feather that was, for her, enormous.

“Nice toy!” hissed a third, actively humping his dick for all she was worth.

“Fun to play!” they chorused at once, leaping into the air to zoom around his head.

Aaron whimpered and giggled, struggling uselessly in his restraints. His three guards had been taking advantage of their charge for close to an hour now, and his naked, throbbing dick was desperate, thirsting for the release they seemed to delight in denying him. It was bound in smooth silken cords, just like the rest of him, and his mouth was gagged with a sugary confectionery he dared not try to eat.

He hadn’t thought twice about approaching the strange ring of mushrooms in the woods. Aaron happened to be an expert survivalist, and a few of the mushrooms, though unrecognizable to him, had looked inexplicably delicious. He had found himself wandering towards them, straying off the path in the process..

... and then ten of the mushrooms had transformed into giggling fairies, and he had found himself lost in a sea of shimmering lights.

He had tried to get away, of course, but those lights had captured his frail mind in seconds, and he’d been overwhelmed by the sensations of dozens of phantom tongues on his cock. His mind had been helpless to resist every suggestion they’d implanted in him.

Soon, he had collapsed, and they’d swarmed him, finishing him off in his wretched defeat with thousands of erotic thoughts ad images and sensations. He had been reduced to a whimpering, quivering mess.

It had taken ten seconds and ten fairies.

Now he was trapped. He knew what the fairies wanted, of course—everyone knew the Unseelie Court what they did with the men and women they captured. They wanted to torment him, to force him to submit, to make him beg to give in. Everyone knew the old rhyme:

Come to me once, you’re no slave to our wants
Come to me second, the Fairy Realm beckons
Come to me thrice, you start feeling so nice
And you sink in my arms and you melt into vice
The Fairy Realm claims a new plaything tonight!

But Aaron was not ready to surrender just yet. Even in his whimpering torment, he held out hope: The barmaid back at the town knew just where he’d gone. If he could just hold out long enough, perhaps someone would be sent out. Perhaps someone would spot the fairy ring and guess what had happened. Perhaps, even, they would be able to... to...

He cried out into the sweetmeat gag, bucking helplessly as the fairies flew back down and resumed their cruel teasing of his (comparatively) massive cock. There was no hope. Soon, he would be begging to submit to them. Begging to cum his life away.

His only chance was that they might get bold enough to loosen his bonds. If only he could get free, he knew he could find the way out. It was a longshot, but Aaron had escaped from similar binds before.

Never naked and with a throbbing, ticklish erection, mind. Never surrounded by tiny, gorgeous women determined to tease him to the brink of orgasm.

“Poor boy,” squealed a fairy in his ear as she loudly masturbated, filling his ear with the sounds of her slick, wet pleasure. “Poor silly human!”

“He needs to be bathed in need,” hissed the fairy in his other ear. “We’ll make him edge from here to next Saturday! Let’s get that hand free!”

It was all Aaron could do to avoid showing his sudden relief. So the fairies were getting drunk on their dominance, just as they so often did in the tales. They thought he was further along in the brainwashing than he really was. He had a chance!

The cords binding him were impossibly tight and impossibly detailed, almost like a webbing. They ran smooth as silk over his legs, his arms, and even around his penis. He was truly, flawlessly trussed. But for all their art, fey could not control their own mindless urges.

He squirmed as the redheaded fairy flitted down and, giggling, started to loosen his bonds. She worked slow. Tortuously slow.

He blinked rapidly. As excited as he was, it was getting harder to keep his task in mind as the fairies in each of his ears began to whisper an endless mantra, each loudly stroking herself in time with her words. He shook and writhed, breathing heavily.

“Want to edge,” cooed the blonde.

“Feels so nice,” squeaked the brunette.

“Want to edge.”

“Feels so nice.”

The redhead slowly worked at the cords binding his hand, humming happily to herself. His heart was pounding with urgency. But he felt a growing need growing in him with every whisper. A need to touch. A need to obey. A need to... to edge...

A rapid-fire flashing overtook his vision, and he squeezed his eyes shut a moment too late. Spots danced before his eyelids as a strange sound went off.

Vriim.

Vriiim.

Vriiiim!

And just like that, their touches vanished. The lights faded. He opened his eyes, lights spinning before them. Spots flaring. It almost hurt a little bit “Ah?”

He felt tiny, tiny hands tickle his cheeks, and then the strange fruitcake simply... melted away. He could speak again. Aaron blinked a few times, trying to restore his sight.

“Are you okay?” whispered a squeaky voice in his ear.

He stared off into the darkness. “I.. think so?”

And she flew into his view. His savior was a fairy, like the others, though a big larger, maybe. She had a beehive hairdo, her hair a brilliant range of pastel greens, blues and pinks. Her wings beat behind her, bathing her in colors like a stained glass window. She wore a simple green dress, matching her eyes.

She giggled. “Ooh, hi, cute boy!” She clasped her hands behind her back, biting her lip. “Sorry, is it okay if I call you cute?”

He stared at her. “Um... sure?”

“Okay!” She brightened. “I hope it’s okay that I stopped them. They’re such jerks!”

“How... how did you s-stop them?” Aaron tried to squirm slightly to look around, but the ropes brushed against his cock as he did so, making it twitch.

He noticed her eyes darted downward for a moment, and she rubbed her wrists, as if distracted. “Uh... uhh?’

“What happened to the... the other fairies?”

“Oh!” She seemed to shake herself slightly before giving a proud grin. “I trapped them in this!”

And she whipped out a gigantic spiral lollipop from behind her back. That lollipop definitely hadn’t been there a second ago. It was sized for human use—meaning a bit shorter than her—and the spiral seemed to glow with a strange scarlet power. She ran a finger over it, then licked the finger and giggled. “I made it myself! It has all sorts of yummy herbs and stuff in it.” She glanced over at him, eyelashes fluttering. “Wanna taste?”

“Um...” Aaron’s mouth was watering. “Maybe later.” Wait, weren’t you not supposed to refuse fairies things? He swallowed. “I mean.. if you want me to... want it...”

But she only giggled. “You’re so sweet! Humans are always so sweet.” She flew up and planted a little feathery series of kisses on his nose. “But you want what you want, cute boy!”

“M-my name is Aaro—”

Aaron was silenced by the lollipop at his lips.

“Shh! Don’t tell me your name.” Her eyes were wide. “The Fairy Queen might hear!”

“The...” Aaron kept his voice low. “The Fairy Queen? She’s who trapped me here?”

“Yeah!” The little creature looked about urgently, wringing her hands around the handle of the lollipop. “So we gotta get you outta here, pronto! She’ll be here super soon, and if she makes you cum three times...” She shook her head ruefully, though from her flushed cheeks, Aaron could tell she was more than a little turned on by the thought. She kept glancing downward to his pathetically bound manhood and biting her lip.

“So... you’re gonna help me get free?” Aaron knew he was basically repeating what she was saying, but she kept waving around the spiral, and he was getting equal-parts confused and panicked by the suggestions she was making. Besides, he wanted to keep her on-task.

“If she makes you cum three times,” she squeaked, “you’ll be hers for good, trapped in this world forever! And that’d be super sad, ’cause you wanna be free, right?“

“Y... yes. I know the... the stories.” The lollipop spun around. “Can you not, um... Miss...”

The lollipop stopped. She beamed at him. “Mab.”

“Miss Mab...” He ignored her giggling, “... please don’t spin that quite so much. And... thank you.”

He tried to keep the tremble out of his voice.

Mab nodded dutifully and flew down, landing right atop his erect member. He tried not to twitch too much, but he couldn’t control his manhood, and his manhood was very excited to see such a beautiful woman standing atop it—even in miniature. And so it grew even harder, and twitched, right on cue. Mab cooed over it, dropping to her knees and running her hands over it with wide eyes. “Gosh,” she whispered, voice trembling just a little, “you sure are... big.”

“Mab,” he whispered, biting his lip to control his arousal and need, “please...”

Mab giggled and crawled along the cock, lollipop swung over her shoulder like a lumberjack’s axe, until she came to the cords that bound it. She tested the netting, giving a squeaky little grunt as she felt how taut they were. “You’re super hard,” she complained. “Naughty boy!”

“I—I couldn’t—”

Mab sighed, adjusting herself so she was basically straddling his shaft. “Getting so hard,” she cooed at his cock. “You naughty, greedy thing!”

“M-Mab, it’s not my—”

Mab looked up, as if she’d forgotten Aaron himself was there. Then she laughed, flying up and fixing him with a bright smile. “Silly boy,” she cooed, “you hafta stay quiet, or more guards’ll come!” She twirled the lollipop in her hands. “Bad enough that you let yourself get so big an’ hard.“

“But I—” Aaron was cut off as Mab slipped the lollipop right into his mouth. “Mm!” he protested.

“There! Good boy!” Mab fluttered back down. She winked. “That should keep your voice down while I get to work on you.“

And so, helpless to do anything else, Aaron sucked at the lollipop and watched as Mab started the process of searching for an entrance point to get beneath the cords. Evidently, she wanted leverage. She sighed, running a hand over the rope by his head. “Is this uncomfortable?” she asked. “I mean, having these ropes on your... manhood? They seem awfully tight.”

“Mm,” he moaned, nodding. The lollipop tasted good, at least. A strange mix of strawberry and ginger, and incredibly sweet.

“I’ll help you out of them, first, then!” she announced. She started running her hands over the rock, humming happily to herself.

“Mm?” Aaron swallowed, staring down at her. He wasn’t sure how this was going to help. He longed to spit out the lollipop to advise her, as she seemed to be getting a bit distracted by her own obsession, but doing that could have dangerous consequences—first, it would hit the floor, and potentially loudly. Second, especially if it shattered, Mab might be upset with him. Fairies could be temperamental creatures.

“Boy, you really...” Mab groaned as she struggled to fit her legs beneath. She was basically lying belly-first now, arms and legs wrapped around his girth. “… really like makin’ it hard on me, huh?“

His cock twitched at the mere question. She giggled. “Almost feel like I should be asking you that,” she cooed, giving his glans a fond, delicate stroke. It predictably twitched again. “Ooh! He’s got lots to say.“

She wriggled a little around it, causing Aaron to gasp. “Ugh! I’m getting all sweaty from this.“

Aaron bit his lip, looking away. He was actually getting dangerously aroused as she wiggled and rubbed over his cock, trying in vain to shimmy beneath the ropes. Her touches might be incidental, but they felt so good on his aching cock, and a part of him longed for more.

“I think,” he heard Mab say, her voice breathy as her belly slipped beneath the ropes, leaving her large breasts, “we’re gonna need to get a bit slippery!”

“Mm?”

“Hush, now, boy!” Mab said, giggling. “Your boy is talking! Does he want he to get him free?” As she spoke, the smooth sole of her foot ran over his glans. His cock shuddered, and she beamed. “Okay, okay, I will!”

This was bad. Mab seemed almost hypnotized by his cock—her foot continued to play with his cock’s most sensitive region as her body began to tremble, as she started to whisper some sort of chant under her breath. To Aaron’s horror, he felt the little fairy start to get... slippery. She let out a long sigh as her slick body ran with agonizing slowness over his manhood, inadvertently building his pleasure, his need.

He bucked a little, involuntarily, and struggled with all his might not to look, knowing he’d cum for sure if he did.

She was lubing him up. She was gyrating and wriggling all over his cock, and she was so oily, and her foot kept spiraling on his cock head...

“Mm...” he moaned, trying to signal Mab to check on him, to take the lollipop out, to stop rubbing quite so sensuously. But Mab wasn’t listening anymore. She was busy moaning, and groaning, and gasping, as she slid herself up his cock.

He felt cords fraying, and heard snapping sounds. Whatever she was doing to untie him, it was working. But he couldn’t take much more of this.

“So hard,” Mab squeaked, and she sounded positively exhausted. She moaned and whimpered as she continued to shimmy, up and down, up and down. “So tight... I c-can’t believe you could take it, boy... feeling so good...“

He tried to speak around the lollipop, but all that came out was garbled nonsense. He started to actively struggle as her legs began to run around his cock’s sides in slow, lazy spirals. She only weakly giggled, apparently not realizing the source of his distress. “T-ticklish, huh? Oh, jeez—nn!”

She moaned as she ran over his cock, letting out little groans and grunts and gasps in her struggles to free him. He knew it was from the exertion, but it sounded so much like something else...

“Come on,” he heard her panting. “Come on, come on, come on, come on, come-on-come-on-come-come-come—just—just—break already!” And with one last, loud moan, she contorted and gyrated her whole body around his cock, and the cords snapped.

And so did he.

With a loud moan, he came. Cum shot out of his cock as brilliant pink pleasure engulfed his mind. His cock pulsed and twitched, and Mab let out a startled squeak as she latched onto it for dear life. The lube caused her to slide back and forth as the cock spasmed, and he could only cry out around the lollipop from the erotic sensation.

He couldn’t care about the Fairy Realm right now. Pure, humiliating bliss overwhelmed his worries, and for a moment, all he could think about was what he was looking at: The squealing, glistening form of beautiful Mab clinging to his manhood.

He was left gasping, as was she, when the orgasm finally subsided. There was a long pause.

“Wow,” Mab whispered. “You really... um... gosh, you really...”

“Mm...” he whimpered.

And then Mab laughed.

“Oh my gosh!” she squealed, flying up and beaming at him. “You—I can’t believe you—” She seized her belly as she was seized with squealing, shrieking, uncontrollable laughter. She doubled over, slipping down onto his leg, and rolled around in delight. “You—what a big, dumb stud! You seriously came just from me untying your cock! I mean, how easy can you get?“

His eyes were wide. She was being very loud, and he only prayed she’d calm down soon.

After a few seconds, she did calm down, fly back up, and pull the lollipop out of his mouth. “Was it worth it?” she asked, her eyes sparkling with smug glee. She spun the lollipop behind her back. “You’ve only got two more! If you cum twice more for no good reason, without the Fairy Queen even being here...” She rolled her eyes. “Gosh, you’ll just be, like, anyone’s sex toy!”

She gave the lollipop a long, slow lick. “But I dunno.” She winked. “Is that what you want?”

He was still panting. “I... I didn’t mean to... to...”

“To? To? To cum your brains out?” The squeals of laughter she gave were positively bratty. “What else will you cum for? Will you cum if I show you my tits?”

“Wh... what?”

“My tits.” She chuckled. “You keep looking at ’em, sweetie. I bet you wish you were small enough to enjoy ’em, huh?”

“I...” He bit his lip. He didn’t think he’d been staring at her breasts, but she was so small, it was hard not to notice them... “M-Mab, I’m sorry I—“

“I’m not the one you should apologize to! You’re the one willingly enslaving himself! Do you wanna be the Unseelie’s slave forever?” She arched an eyebrow.

“N-no! Of course not!”

She smirked. “Then you should be able to hold it in. Did you, like, deliberately get captured earlier? Is this buyer’s remorse?“

What?“

“You keep looking at my breasts,” she said, eyelashes fluttering. “Do you have a fairy fetish?” her gossamer wings flashed with pastel hues.

“I...” He swallowed. I do now, maybe. “L-look, please just—“

“Please what?” She flew from side to side, frowning at him. “You’re already begging me for something?” She licked the lollipop. It was a long, erotic lick.

“I... no, I just wanna...” Aaron struggled to collect himself. “I just wanna...”

“Wanna stare into the lollipop’s pretty, pretty spiral?”

There was a short pause.

“There’s a good boy,” she whispered, spinning the lollipop. “If I’m gonna untie you, I think I better make sure you won’t start masturbating the second I free you, okay?”

“I... I won’t—”

“Yes, you will,” she cooed, her wings fluttering. The spiraling lollipop seemed to be moving before his eyes. “You’re so dumb and horny! Desperate to cum. But if you cum again, you’ll be in big, big trouble! So let me hypnotize you so you can’t touch it.“

“I...” Aaron bit his lip. He stared at the lollipop, lost in thought. “You’re...” he began, before forgetting what he’d been worried about. Mab wouldn’t let him free unless he did what she said. What was the matter? He wouldn’t get anywhere if he couldn’t learn to be a little bit obedient.

“Boy, you’re easy,” Mab cooed, and the lollipop’s spiral seemed to reverse, driving his mind into full reverse with it—tangling him up in all sorts of knots in the process. It was like trying to drive a mule cart backwards. His eyelids fluttered. “I mean, geez, you basically can’t help but go deeper. And deeper.” Her eyes sparkled. Her wings glimmered with soft pastel lights. “And deeeper.“

Aaron half-struggled. He wasn’t sure if he should. The uncertainty confused him, made his brain tie itself in knots. And the more knotted and tangled his thoughts became, the easier it seemed to be to just... to just sink into that spiral, and let Mab tell him what to do.

“Wow,” he dimly heard Mab breathe, and she sounded so strangely distant... “Are you already giving in?”

“Can’t...” he moaned, his voice weak and throaty. Hadn’t she told him to give in? Why would he resist? Was he supposed to resist?

“Heehee!” Mab twirled the lollipop, scattering the spiral. His mind rallied for a second, then settled on the true object he was spellbound by: Beautiful Mab herself. The colors shimmered around her, cast through her diaphanous wings. Her brilliant green eyes filled his very being with embarrassing thoughts, thoughts of submission, of how good submission felt. “Usually when I see the other fairies hypnotizing humans, the humans fight at least a little bit! No wonder they caught you!“

Aaron wanted to protest, but Mab’s wings were beating so fast, he couldn’t concentrate on what he was about to say. He knew he needed to let her hypnotize him, but... he wanted to be clear. “I’m not...” he whispered, struggling for the words, “...not my faulmmMMM!!“

Mab had popped the lollipop right back into his mouth. She clasped her hands behind her back, flitting from left to right as she inspected him. “Quiet, silly,” she said, rolling her eyes. “Didn’t I say I needed to hypnotize you? Talking distracts you from my smooth voice, my soft, soft voice.”

She flittered back and forth, a wide, slightly patronizing smile on her face. “And this good boy clearly can’t get enough of my pretty lights,” she cooed. “So let’s talk about them. Aren’t they sparkly? Don’t they just dazzle you?“

“Mm...” The lollipop’s strawberry-and-ginger flavor was actually pretty tasty. Mab was so pretty.

“That’s right.” Mab sighed. “Geez, you’re already basically under. You can’t even look away from my tits! Soooo easy.“

Aaron hadn’t even realized he was staring at her tits until she told him he was, but now he couldn’t seem to look away. He licked his lips. Mab’s breasts were large for her minute size, almost the size of her head. They jiggled with clear weight as she flew about.

“I saw that!” she cooed, flying closer. She reached up and played with one of her nipples, watching his cock with delight. “You’re getting so horny. And so hard! Geez. You could practically cum just by looking at me, I bet.”

“Nn...” Aaron shifted slightly. Mab had seen just how bad his arousal was getting. He was somehow already back up and ready for more. And that was a bad thing to be. A bad idea. A bad... a bad thing. No matter how needy he was getting.

“Oh, come on!” Mab let out high-pitched peals of laughter that echoed throughout the small room. Aaron wanted to shift, wanted to beg her to be quiet, but all he could do was suck and listen and look. “How are you getting harder? I’m not even touching you! Is just staring at my sexy curves enough to break you, boy?” She jiggled her breasts together again, giggling. “’Cause if you can’t even resist this, you’ll never make it away from this place! If you’re getting horny now, gosh, you must be so, so eager to submit.“

“Mm.” Aaron s eyes were locked on her jiggling breasts now, as colors suffused his vision. His cock twitched every time she touched them. Her sultry tone wasn’t helping.

“First you cum from a fairy just untying you,” Mab whispered, her whole body swaying back and forth, like reed plants bobbing against the breeze. “Now you’re practically cumming from just watching me. But you can’t touch yourself, can you?”

She flew down and started to mess with the ropes binding his hands. He stared down at her, following her as she settled on his hand and looked up at him. “You can’t even think about it,” she moaned. “’cause that’s cheating. You’re gonna keep your hand away, cause you know you can’t handle that. Your cock is so ready, just a single touch would have you cumming, right?” Her eyelashes fluttered.

“Mm...”

She slowly undid the knots on his right hand, eyes locked on his. “Your hands might be free,” she whispered, “but you’re not gonna be able to tell the difference, are you? You’re too brainless and horny right now. And so, so sleepy.”

As she flew over to untie his left hand, Aaron found that he couldn’t quite move his right. He couldn’t see any ropes on it, but something... stopped him. His mind just couldn’t seem to quite connect the will to move to the actual motions. His eyes trailed after Mab, eying her pert ass as she bent down over his ropes.

“I know you’re staring at me,” she sang, giggling. “Silly boy. You really shouldn’t. You’re so horny, just staring at me is too much.” She spun around, flying back up to him. “You’re just so horny,” she said, rolling her eyes, “I bet you couldn’t last a single kiss without cumming. You’re just rising to the edge looking at me, aren’t you? So close.”

Her voice was so soft, and so smooth, so husky and dripping-wet with suggestion. She practically moaned each word, just pouring the ideas into his increasingly weakening mind.

“Mm!” Aaron wanted to beg her for mercy, to show he yielded. Because he really couldn’t take it. Mab’s cruel games were actually getting dangerously close to bringing him over the edge, but he was powerless to warn her.

“Oh, yeah?” Mab seemed to take his moan as a denial. She cupped each of her breasts in her hands, gently jiggling them together. “Wanna prove it?”

“Mm!” He weakly shook his head as his cock started to throb. Mab flew closer, head cocked, using her hands to make her breasts swing and bounce in a rhythm that was almost hypnotic. “Mm! Mmm!“

Mab considered him a moment, apparently uncertain. She licked her lips. For a moment, Aaron thought she was really about to make him cum just for the sake of her twisted entertainment.

But the moment passed, and Mab sighed and shrugged. His heart flooded with gratitude and relief. “Oh, fine.” She started to fly backwards. “Let’s get you all untied and out of here before you cum your brains out like the big, horny stud you are.“

And as the fey said this second half, she let go of her breasts and left them fall back down.

It was like they fell in slowmotion, gradually falling and bouncing. At the same time, the colors unfortunately seemed to flare—or maybe he just thought they did, because of how turned on he was.

He tried to block the reflex at seeing this, but he was too relaxed, too thoroughly tranced.

And he came.

Aaron cried out in tormented bliss, the lollipop slipping from his lips. He couldn’t help it. His whole head buzzed in utter pleasure as he came, ropy streaks of cum shooting out. One nearly hit Mab head-on. For a moment, orgasm and afterglow suffused him. He had to bite his lip to keep from screaming. No orgasm had ever felt quite so wonderful to him.

Then the terror truly set in, and this was for for two reasons. First, he was now only one orgasm from the curse taking effect. And who knew what he and Mab would run into on the way out?

Second, a chorus of giggles reached his ears as three familiar fairies zoomed up from where the lollipop had hit the floor, illuminated by their own soft lights. The last one up was the redhead, who now held the lollipop with a sly grin.

Still dazed from Mab’s hypnosis, Aaron looked nervously up at Mab.

The bubbly savior was gone. So was the bratty girl who’d teased him. The Mab that smiled back at him had become sly and sultry. She arched one eyebrow. “Oops,” she said, her red lips forming a perfect ‘o’, “did I do that?“

“He wanted it,” hissed the redhead, tossing Mab the lollipop. The three fairies massed around the cock.

“He loved it,” sang another fairy, as she began to slowly kiss and lick Aaron’s cock head. Her mouth was small, but her touches expert. And combined with the other two, the effect quickly became overwhelming—ticklish wet little touches that drove him mad with desire.

“Mm.” Mab flew up to Aaron, beaming ear to ear. “Well, he sure did. Was it worth it?” She flew a bit closer, pursing her lips. “I hope it was worth becoming a vacant vessel. You came twice, sweet boy...” She raised the lollipop to her lips. “And I think you’re gonna come again.“

She gave the lollipop a slow, sensuous lick.

Aaron couldn’t help but moan, loudly, as he felt a long phantom tongue run over his length. Her lollipop had become some sort of... conduit, and her lick felt amazing. It was like a human tongue.

It was too much. This, added to the tiny touches, was excruciating. He struggled to hold on, panting and whimpering.

“Aw.” She smirked. “Are we trying to resist now?” She planted a fond kiss on the lollipop. Aaron shook as he felt a pair of lush lips kissing right on the head of his cock, wet, adoring. “A little late, my good boy!“

“Mab,” he whispered, “p-please...”

“Oh, come on.” Mab rolled her eyes. “Count yourself lucky, Aaron! It could be worse.” She waggled her eyebrows as she licked again. “Or better.“

Aaron trembled as the fairies below formed a cluster around his cock, gyrating their whole bodies around his tingling cock. They were rapidly building him back up.

“Ooh, I know what you’re wondering. How could it be even better?” Mab pouted, thinking hard as she licked and kissed. “Mm... what if you’d cum to the Fairy Queen, and not some lowly servant?“

Aaron started panting. Mab’s licks and kisses were expert and directed, just as the fairies’ touches were sloppy and hungry.

“Look on the bright side,” Mab cooed. “The Fairy Queen can be so, so greedy. Sometimes she just takes pets and locks them in rooms just so nobody else ever gets to... mm... play with them.” She licked and kissed, then momentarily straddled the lollipop and ran it over her wet slit. Aaron moaned louder as the sensations built and built, stacked onto the growing need to submit, to obey, to cum.

“And then,” Mab whispered, and she was starting to pant, too, “sometimes she just uses her pets for a l-little while, and then... discards them. Just gives them away as toys.“

Her colors flashed brighter, and Aaron almost came right then. He was barely holding on, panting and wheezing as the pleasure overwhelmed his every thought. “If you’d cum to her... gee, you’d be her little horny plaything for all time! At least if you’re just a toy for all the fairies, you’ll be cumming all the time!” She fluttered her eyelashes. “They love playing with humans. You’ll never be lonely again!“

Aaron writhed and moaned as she started to lick the lollipop faster. These attentions were torturous. Was he really doomed to this forever? Would he have to hold out forever? It sounded like hell. He felt his resistance slipping as he imagined being these fairies’ toy for the rest of his days...

No! He had to hold on. His hands were free, if only he could shake off the suggestions. He struggled against the compulsion. Had to move his hand. Had to move it. Had to...

“There’s only one problem,” Mab cooed, her eyelashes batting as she flew closer. She gave the lollipop a long, long lick that made Aaron almost scream, the phantom tongue lapping wetly at his cock head. He let out a hoarse, wretched moan with the sheer effort of containing his orgasm. And he knew Mab could see how hard he was struggling.

“You see...” Mab said, giggling, “I’m the Fairy Queen, sweetie.“

Aaron barely understood her words. He was whimpering, whining, his every thought focused on resisting, on holding back his climax, on moving his hand—moving his hand—

Queen Mab smirked. “Girls, get off him.”

The fairies below fell away instantly. Aaron groaned, half-in relief, half in disappointment as his cock was left barren.

“You’re pretty stubborn,” Queen Mab observed, her eyes sparkling with mystical power. She smiled down at his hand, which, Aaron realized, had made it all the way to his waist. “I love the stubborn ones.”

So there was hope. Aaron could resist. Aaron took a deep breath, rallying all his willpower—

“Aaron, my good boy,” Mab said sweetly, “why don’t you finish yourself off for Mistress?”

And Aaron’s fingers wrapped around his cock. He stared at Queen Mab in horror, understanding slowly setting in. He tried to mouth the words to beg for mercy, but he could no longer remember them. He could only manage three now. “Yes, my Queen.”

Queen Mab smiled triumphantly. She began to stroke herself, her eyes narrowing to a pleasured squint. “Mm... go on, good boy. Cum for me. Cum it all away.

“You’re going to be a very, very good boy now.“

* * *

The marketplace post-Harvest Festival was one of Felix’s favorite places to be in the fall. For him, it was located within that perfect sweet spot between “crowded and noisy” and “lonely and dull”. The town was still bustling, but all the primary goods had been sold, so this was the time for selling off the last bushels of produce before it all went bad.

It was now that the sketchiest peddlers—the ones who hadn’t been allowed into the proper Harvest Festival—reigned supreme. All around loomed gaunt women with skull masks, crouched spindly men with hands the size of their feet, and all sorts of other curious characters selling their equally curious wares.

For Felix, it was a steady stream of delights. Felix had once been a squire/locksmith/farrier/all-around handyman for a knight named Sir Valiant, who had been a bit too good at befriending the wrong nobles and a bit too poor at keeping secrets and a lot too poor at actually fighting.

It was illustrious connections such as these that had eventually propelled Felix into the socially bankrupt profession of “wandering adventurer”, a job that required a lot of odd shopping trips. And Felix loved curiosities.

He made his way through the market, eyes bright with wonder as he glanced over the myriad wares on display. Longsword jingling in its oversized scabbard (he was saving up to buy one that fit), he approached one stall that particularly caught his fancy. This stall was made entirely from silks—he couldn’t even tell if there was a wooden frame, though surely there had to be one, right?—and bore thousands of colorful gemstones sewn into the cloth.

The woman manning the silken stall was even more beautiful. Her skin was very pale, and her hair, done up in an elaborate pinned bun, was a bright, shimmering cyan. A small pair of spectacles perched upon her nose, framing glittering red eyes. She was dressed in loose billowy silks that somehow simultaneously revealed ample cleavage and almost totally concealed her true form.

Stitching on the front of the stall read, Vala’s Expanse.

“Good morning!” Felix said politely, tipping his boater cap. He marveled at the woman’s strange appearance, though in fairness, he probably looked just as strange: Dark-skinned, with curly red hair and bright hazel eyes, Felix stood nearly seven feet tall. His backpack was far too large for what it carried—merely a waterskin and his tinkering supplies—and jangled with every step he took like he was wearing sleigh bells. He dressed in practical leathers, though the faded symbol of his late master, a feathered star, still lingered on his chest.

“To you as well,” the strange woman said, flashing him a smile. “Would you care to sample my wares?” She gestured to a display of beautiful and eclectic jewelry. “Perhaps you have someone... special in your life who would appreciate them?“

Felix was enraptured. He leaned down, peering at a necklace that was especially gorgeous. It bore a brilliant emerald woven within a very fine silver mesh. “No, no,” he said absently. “Just an adventuring companion. I mean, I guess Ricard might like something, but... well, I can’t possibly afford this.” He smiled up at her. “I’m just perusing today.”

“Oh, what a shame.” Vala arched an eyebrow. “Are you sure? My prices are quite affordable.”

“Oh, really?” Felix didn’t have any money, but he was curious. “How much is this?” He gestured to the emerald necklace.

“Mm.” Vala’s smile widened. “You have a discerning eye, my sweet. This...” and she picked up the necklace by the chain, dangling it before her face, “is the Eye of Ariadne. You see the fine webbing that traps the emerald within?“

“Yes?”

“Yes, you do,” she purred. “You see how the emerald dangles, how it catches the light, itself caught fast by the shiny, shiny web? Caught fast. Caught fast. Like a helpless little fly.“

“Yes,” Felix said, puzzled. The emerald was quite pretty, though. “So how much is it?”

“Ooh, I think you’ll find my rates very... flexible.” She giggled. “Isn’t the necklace pretty? Doesn’t it draw your eye in? Isn’t it positively... bewitching?“

“Oh, yes.” Felix nodded eagerly. “It’s very pretty. But how much does it cost?” He was getting pretty curious, now, and when he got stuck on a question, he pretty much couldn’t think about anything else until it was answered.

There was a pause. “Oh, numbers are so hard to keep track of,” Vala cooed. The necklace started to sway like a pendulum. Felix’s eyes tracked it as it swung back and forth before him. “Don’t they just... twist... and writhe... in your poor, confused mind? Isn’t it so exhausting? If only there was some other way to pa—“

“Oh, do you have trouble with math?” Felix nodded sympathetically. “I used to hate it, too, but we had to take classes to become proper locksmiths. It’s not so bad once you get into—” He broke off and bit his lip. “Oh, sorry, I interrupted you! Go on.”

Vala stared at him. Felix wasn’t very good at judging people’s motives, but she seemed flustered. “... what?”

“You know, I’m surprised you have trouble with it.” He cocked his head. “You must be pretty good at your job to have acquired all of this beautiful jewelry. Just not into math, huh?”

She was silent another moment, licking her lips. “... Perhaps,” she said, batting her eyelashes, “you would like to hear the story of how I came upon this particular treat.“

The necklace dangled back and forth before her gleaming red eyes.

“Oh, that sounds very interesting.” Felix smiled politely. “But I honestly just really want to know the price first. It’s going to be a bee in my bonnet all day otherwise!”

She stared at him. The necklace’s swinging slowed. “What is wrong with you?” she whispered.

Felix frowned. “Excuse me? I didn’t think wanting to know the price was so rude. What kind of merchant are you, anyways?”

“... I, um...” She rubbed her eyes, setting the emerald down again. “I-I’m sorry, this usually works. I don’t know what...”

Felix sniffed the air, and his eyes lit up. “Maple! Someone’s selling something with maple syrup in it.” The curiosity about the necklace’s price still nagged at him, but he was starting to get the sense that this was some sort of scam, and the smell of candy never failed to distract him from one of his fixations. He bowed and tipped his hat again. “Sorry, Miss Vala, I need to be on my way. Good luck with your sales, though! You should invest in some price tags.”

“... sure.”

Felix strolled off, sniffing the air, now in hot pursuit of maple candy.

* * *

Felix was descended from a long line of witch hunters.

Felix was not a witch hunter.

It wasn’t that he didn’t believe in magic. He understood, intellectually, that magic was obviously real. But his family’s powerful immunity to almost all forms of it—including enchantment and hypnosis effects—made it a bit hard to take magic totally seriously. He just couldn’t shake the sense that most of it was really smoke and mirrors. It didn’t help that he had a tendency to fixate on details and tune out the broader picture of things. This had led him to break from family tradition and go into locksmithing, and later, adventuring.

He munched happily on his maple fudge as he made his way back to the inn where he and Ricard were staying. Aside from one oddly rude merchant, this had been a good day.

As he walked by Vala’s stall, Felix noticed two women perusing the woman’s glittering wares. He paused, still a bit curious. Maybe he could see how much they paid. The compulsion was lessened, now, but he couldn’t help but wonder. Just how “reasonable” were these prices?

But the woman weren’t buying anything just yet. They seemed remarkably absorbed in the very same necklace he’d been looking at—and before his eyes, Vala picked it up and started to wave it in front of them.

The first woman, a pretty blonde, swayed in place. The other, a brown-skinned brunette, was leaning closer and closer. Their eyes were both gleaming green as they stared at the swinging necklace. Vala seemed to be whispering something to them, and before his eyes, Felix saw the brunette subtly sticking her hand beneath her pants. The blonde started to pant.

Felix blinked.

Ohhhh.

I guess I should probably tell someone about that before I head back.

* * *

For some others, it would perhaps be difficult to divide one’s attention amongst three women at the same time. For Ricard, it was idle amusement.

“Now, I don’t deign to say that I’ll be the richest man in the country,” he continued reasonably, ever magnanimous in the face of those willing to exaggerate on his behalf. He rolled his eyes and shook his head. “I wouldn’t make a claim so bold without performing my due diligence. No, it’s more liable to say I’ll be one of the richest men in the country.“

There was a certain skill in dominating a conversation, especially when one was as comparatively slight as Ricard. Flanked by two girls and hosting one in his lap, Ricard was barely taller than his drinking companions. Hell, the one at his left was taller than he was thanks to her heels.

But that hardly mattered. No, his wiry frame didn’t detract from his piercing blue eyes, and the smooth tenor of his voice was enough to hold a girl or three’s attention.

“But you’ll be the richest man in the county, yeah?” The blonde to his right beamed up at him, tracing idle spirals on his inner thigh. “’s not like we got anyone what’s got heaps of gold around here.“

“Oh, the county, certainly.” He gave her a pat on the rear, sending her squealing with delight. “That’s practically guaranteed. If the map’s to be believed—and it’s my impartial estimation that it is—then I’ll have enough coin to buy all the silk my woman wants to wear.“

He leaned closer to the brunette at his left, growling into the crook of her neck. “And all the mink I’ll take to replace the silk once I tear it off of her.”

“Ooh, he’s cheeky!” She gave Ricard a smack on the chest, giggling. “Just like a man, thinking about ruining clothes instead of wearing ’em! Why.” She straightened up primly, tossing her hair over her shoulder. “If a man doesn’t have a woman to dress up for, he’s liable to traipse about lookin’ like a pauper, whether or not he’s a prince.“

“Suits me just fine,” purred the redhead in Ricard’s lap. “After all, there’s only so much fun that a man and a woman can have with their clothes on.” She winked at Ricard...only for her eyes to go wide a moment later and her lips to curl up at their corners. She gave her hips a wiggle into his crotch, tittering. “Ooh, I think he likes the idea, girls!“

The three leaned in, giggling, cooing, groping, and poor Ricard did his level best to try and defuse the situation. “Ladies, please! I am but a man, subject to a man’s appetites!” He leaned to his left. “His urges.” Then, to his right. “His desires!” Finally, he pressed his lips to the nape of the redhead’s neck and snarled. “His maddening lusts!

“And it is thanks to these admittedly base compulsions that I find my motivation for pursuing such perilous rumors.” He wrapped his arms around the blonde and the brunette’s shoulders, sighing heavily as he pulled them into some facsimile of a group hug.

“For mine is a heart that aches to love. But it is a poet’s heart! A heart that snubs the selfish ‘love’ of the body, discarded so cruelly after but one night’s stand. It is a heart that yearns not only to appreciate a woman as she deserves to be appreciated...but to ensure she’s afforded every luxury she could ever desire. For what is love if there is not security as its aegis? Where is the rose if not for its thorns, guarding its perfumed bud from the caprices of life?”

“It would be foolish of me to take a woman as my bride before I could ensure her comfort for the whole of her lifetime, whether or not mine is fated to match it. I do not charge into dragon’s lair for myself,” he said solemnly. “I charge into it for her.

His trio of admirers were, for a moment, silent in almost reverent awe. The blonde’s lower lip was quivering. Then the brunette blinked.

“Hold on, ’s he fighting a dragon? I thought it was Fae.”

The redhead blinked in turn and cocked her head to the side. “Yeah, you said it was Fae. I dunno- Aha!

“It’s an expression!” His once-tender hug turned to lecherous groping, cupping the blonde and brunette’s busts as he peppered the redhead’s neck with kisses. “Calm down, you naughty girls! Your champion’s not going to be returned to you on a platter! I assure you that there will still be plenty of meat on these bones when I return.“

If you return,” the blonde said with a wink and a smile. “The Fae aren’t liable to play games with you. They’re not sweet like us.“

“’specially if they’re Unseelie.

“Ooh, yeah. Unseelie aren’t liable to letcha go if they get you in their clutches.”

Ricard merely laughed in the face of such pusillanimous prudence. “Now, your point may’ve been worth consideration if I were some bumbling oaf. Fortunately for you—and for myself—I am not.” He tugged the collar of his shirt aside to show a mark just below his left collarbone: a four-leafed clover. Or perhaps it was a butterfly? “I’m possessed of a boon from the Seelie queen Titania. Unseelie or no, they won’t lay a finger on me if they know what’s good for them.“

His trio of admirers were, of course, appropriately awed at the revelation. “Titania! Ooh, you’re like a prince outta the story books!”

“Or something very much like it. Pardon—” It always ended up like this. Give him curves to hold and a pair of eyes to stare longingly into, and you’d have Ricard lost for hours. Today, he had to focus, and it was a testament to the importance of his task that he was able to wrench himself away from three buxom beauties.

“I’m afraid,” he continued, wriggling out from under the now-pouting redhead, “that the story of how I earned such a reward will have to wait for another day. I’m a fool, but only for love.” He tapped the side of his nose with a grin and a wink. “You won’t find me spending a fortune if I don’t have one, and I don’t have mine yet. And so!”

He rose from the table, leaving his three dismayed admirers in the lurch...though he wasn’t so cold as to leave them be without one final promise. “Parting, as they say, is such sweet sorrow. But let not this honeyed departure leave the tongue longing for more! I promise...”

He tried to remember their names. Three pairs of wide, spellbound eyes stared up at him. Fuck. It wasn’t happening.

“...my darlings.” They swooned. “I shall return to your respective embraces as soon as I find this Fae-touched manor’s fortune, and it shall be with a ring for each of your pretty little hands. Now!” He grabbed their wrists, pulling the backs of their hands up to his lips and pressing a kiss to each of them. “I bid thee, fare well!“

And it was with a flourish and a bow that Ricard stepped away from his table and to the tavern’s exit. He maintained his poise up until its threshold...

...but no further. As soon as he stepped outside, his shoulders slumped, his eyes rolled, and a hand ran through his short, black hair. “Saints and sinners, if only it were all that easy.” He stretched his arms wide and popped his back, grimacing in painful relief, and made his way to the festival grounds.

Well, first he had to make sure he still had the map. A pat to his pocket confirmed that it was still there, but...never hurt to make doubly sure. Funny that such a tiny little slip would be his key to such wealth, but the poor sap that had offered it up swore up and down by it. He was certainly dejected enough by his circumstances to lend credence to his claims.

After all, Ricard thought with a grin, who wouldn’t be upset by the notion of riches just out of reach?

He’d met the source of his latest scheme—Aaron, as he seemed to recall—whiling away the hours with a mug in his hand and a blush on his cheeks. Normally Ricard wouldn’t have paid him much mind, but as inebriation loosened Aaron’s tongue, the poor sod had struck up a conversation of his own accord.

He’d spoken of a manor, Fae-touched and ensorcelled against the mortal eye. A place of fell enchantments and pixie mischief, where no man dared tread should he wish to see the sun’s light ever again. A manor filled to the brim with gold...and Unseelie Fae.

He’d found a map, one that would take anyone foolish enough to seek such blighted fortune to the manor’s gates. But even if he had the map, what good was it? There was no hope that he’d be able to resist the call of the Fae! No, it was a fortune just out of reach, Aaron had told his drinking companion bitterly.

Ricard, to his credit, had managed to give the poor man a chance to vent his frustration before oh-so-casually opining that, yeah, there wasn’t much point in carrying around a map to a place one couldn’t really go. It would be best for Aaron to just put the whole thing from his mind and let Ricard dispose of the map himself.

It had been markedly difficult to take the map with his hands shaking as much as they were, but Ricard had managed it somehow.

Of course, that had been just about the only step that had proven difficult in any regard! Ricard, sly devil that he was, practically had his fortune assured. His boasting earlier had been boasting, certainly, but it was no exaggeration: he had indeed been granted a boon by Titania. If ever there were a ward against the Unseelie, it was the knowledge that the full might of the Seelie would come crashing down upon their sorry little heads if they tried to mess with him.

That being said, he couldn’t do it alone. He’d need someone else to help him carry the treasure at the very least, and that’s where Felix came into play. Where he was, Ricard couldn’t be sure, but-

His nostrils flared, his tongue clicked, and his eyes narrowed. What was that scent on the air? Overwhelmingly sweet. Maple? Maple. Ricard rolled his eyes and sighed. There he was, the sweet-toothed giant himself.

“Felix! Felix, over here, you boob!” Ricard waved an arm in the air, doing his best to push past the passers-by. “I’ve come across something so fascinating that I simply couldn’t wait to share it with you!“

* * *

Aaron was ecstatic. He’d been dipped in euphoria ever since he’d splurted his third load at Mistress Mab’s command a few nights ago, drowning in empty-headed pleasure. It had made her mission for him a bit more difficult than it would’ve normally been, but he had some fairies to keep an eye on him, and sometimes they even rubbed up against his cock when he was a good boy.

Aaron wasn’t really capable of not being a good boy, but the lazy grind of their bodies against his twitching manhood was an excellent incentive to keep mindlessly obeying Mistress Mab’s commands. Or the proxy fairies that she’d sent along to guide him. He hadn’t actually seen Mistress Mab in a few days, but that was fine. He knew that with every step he took, he was obeying her.

Obedience was pleasure. His eyelids fluttered as he pushed the iron gate open. The manor that Mistress Mab lived in wasn’t the fanciest, but she only needed it to trap poor, silly boys like him. Something about a fairy circle. Something about dreaming. He didn’t understand it, but she seemed to like it when he started masturbating to try and clear his head, so he kept doing it.

Oh, he was masturbating again. Or was he? It was so hard to tell these days. Aaron looked over to his arm to see if it was moving. That was usually a good clue.

Nope. Wasn’t moving. He looked down at his tented trousers, blinking at the bulge...and the wriggling just beneath the fabric. And the giggling that seemed to accompany it. With a flash of insight—more like a glimmer, really—he realized that he wasn’t masturbating at all! He was just being used as a toy by some of the fairies. That made sense. That’s how something was stroking his cock when it wasn’t him. Aaron smiled, the mystery solved.

...What was he doing again?

“What am I doing again?” He turned his head to the side, blinking at the fairies sitting on either of his shoulders.

In a flash of pixie dust, they reappeared, their glamour of invisibility cast aside. He almost missed the constant coo of both of their voices in his ear. Want to edge. Felt so nice. Want to edge. Felt so nice.

“You’re going back to Queen Mab’s manor to tell her that you passed off the map!” One of them hissed, aiming a kick at his ear. “Guh!” She leaned forward, grumbling at the fairy on his other shoulder. “She really did a number on this one, eh?”

The other fairy didn’t seem to be listening. Honestly, neither was Aaron. No, the second hadn’t stopped her masturbation for a moment, nor her insistent reminder that Aaron wanted to edge. That it felt so nice.

The first just rolled her eyes and murmured her instructions into his other ear, and though they weren’t as pleasant to listen to, Aaron’s body shuffled forward of its own accord.

For now, Aaron would settle for one promiscuous pixie purring pernicious persuasion in his ear. After all, even if he had to complete his mistress’ tasks, he also needed to be reminded constantly that he wanted to edge. That it felt so nice. He hadn’t actually cum in nearly a week, and it felt incredible. He never knew how much better it was to teeter on the edge of orgasm for hours, days on end, letting his atrophying brain fizzle further and further as he drowned in pleasure.

It had the added benefit of giving his guardian fairies something to grind up against all the time, and he was a good toy. Always a good toy. Always edging.

Aaron found himself walking down a hallway. He’d probably just ended up obeying one of the fairies on instinct as he let another deepen his addiction to self-denial. That was fine. That was good. The less he had to think, the better. The less he could think, the better.

That’s why it had been a particularly unpleasant experience to have to pretend like he could think a few days ago. Back in the inn with the loud man with the black hair and the thing. Aaron could barely stifle a groan at the mere thought of it! Nearly a whole hour where he hadn’t been allowed to touch himself! He had to talk, too. Carrying a conversation was maddening when there was one fairy feeding him his lines...and another giggling as she finger-fucked herself right in his ear.

They’d both been invisible and silent to all but him, of course, but it had taken the last few vestiges of willpower he still possessed to not jerk himself stupid in the middle of the conversation. Thank the goddess that the fairies had been so understanding when he’d returned to his room!

As soon as he’d handed off the map and told the loud man everything Mistress Mab had instructed him to, Aaron had nearly bolted to his room for an evening of mind-melting edging at the diminutive hands of his fairy guardians. They’d rubbed themselves up against his twitching rod until the crown of it was purple and drooling precum like a fountain.

Aaron smiled dreamily. And he hadn’t orgasmed once. Heavenly.

“Ooh, what do we have here?

Aaron blinked. This was a new voice. Someone he hadn’t met before. He turned to the source and found himself face to face with...someone his own height. Honestly, that was surprising enough in a place such as this. That initial shock, though, was quickly subsumed in the mind-numbing pleasure that came from having a nice, stiff cock and looking at a beautiful woman.

And this woman was definitely beautiful. Richly dark skin, the color of fertile earth, silky black hair pulled up into a loose bun, beautiful, bottomless, emerald-green eyes, beestung lips painted vividly red. She smiled at him as his gaze fell to the sizable swell of her bust, her seemingly bottomless cleavage beckoning.

Aaron drank in the sight of her, too aroused to manage much in the way of social decorum. The mere fact that he didn’t reach down and start stroking himself could be considered some attempt at politeness, but it was more likely that he was just stunned by the sight.

Then she pulled her already-straining bodice down, and Aaron gurgled with something between need and wide-eyed shock. She giggled, swaying her chest from side to side and watching Aaron sway on his feet as he followed their gentle arc. Though his attentions were otherwise occupied—and further compromised when Aaron reached down and started masturbating of his own simple-minded accord—he did catch a glimpse of the more prudent fairy flitting from his shoulder towards the mysterious woman.

“I like him,” she said with an amused lilt to her voice, and if he didn’t have a sinfully sweet voice whispering in his ear that he needed to edge, that it felt so nice...Aaron would’ve cum in his pants. “What’s his story? He the poor sap that Mab claimed?”

“A-yup,” the fairy sighed. “Handed off the map, just like milady asked of him. Against all odds, I might add. The thrice-damned fool was a moment away from tugging at himself at least four times during the conversation.”

“Ooh, only because you naughty little girls have kept him all pent up, I bet!” She leaned forward with a sympathetic click of her tongue, shaking her head. “Look at you, you’ve been on the edge for days, haven’t you?” She straightened up suddenly, her chest giving a disorienting bounce in the process. “For shame! You know as well as I do that a boy like this one’s gonna go loony if he doesn’t empty that load sooner or later! Why, it’s a wonder he hasn’t snapped outright! Here.”

She stepped forward, spreading her arms and pulling Aaron into a gentle hug. His face went to her cleavage, and his eyes rolled back as warm, pillowy pleasure pressed tight against his skin. His hand pumped harder and faster as she stroked a hand down the back of his head, cooing in his ear. “Poor thing. You said he handed off the map?”

“A-yup.”

“Then you run along and tell Mab the same. I’ll take care of our good little boy in the meantime.” There was silence for a moment, a silence Aaron punctuated with grunts and shuddering moans as he fucked his hand. “Unless she needs him for something?”

The fairy scoffed. “Lookit him. Even if she did, he’d be about as useful as a near-sighted cyclops. Nah, have your fun.” She flitted off. And paused for a moment. “But don’t tell milady I was the one who said as such if she needs him for something else.“

“My lips are sealed,” the woman giggled, squeezing Aaron tighter. “Now, all of you pesky pixies! Shoo, shoo!” She waved one hand, sending the few fairies that remained fluttering away. “No time for you naughty little gadflies in my kitchen.” She resumed her petting. “I need good boys who’ve got nice, stiff cocks to help me. Now.” She pulled Aaron away from her cleavage and beamed down at him.

“My name is Gretel,” she purred. “What’s your name, sweetness?”

Aaron goggled up at her for a moment, too busy stroking himself to answer immediately. “Aaron,” he mumbled, thoughts rising in his mind, unbidden. Without the fairies telling him as such, it was much more difficult to remember that he wanted to edge. He felt good, certainly, but he felt even better just mindlessly staring up into those mesmerizing green eyes and jerking himself stupid.

So much better that he didn’t stop, even as he felt himself teeter on the edge of orgasm. No, Aaron just pumped away at his overeager prick, staring up at the entrancing enchantress and the smile upon her lips.

At least, he stared up at her until she guided his face once more to her cleavage, stroking his hair and murmuring sweet nothings in his ear. “There, there. There’s a good boy. You just take as long as you need to wring out that sweet, sticky cream, mm?” Gretel pressed a kiss to his forehead. “Do you need me to help you along? Tell you what to do?”

Even half-mad with pleasure and shaking, Aaron nodded. His eyes rolled back, and he groaned, inarticulate. He was so stiff, so hard, so pent-up...!

But Gretel knew exactly what to do. Exactly what to say. With a soft, insistent purr, she made everything better:

“Cum.”

Aaron bucked his hips wildly forward, his grip going uselessly limp as he resorted to grinding up against her thighs instead. He reached around Gretel’s hips, grabbing two handfuls of her rear and fucking her thighs through her dress and his pants, staining his trousers dark. He grunted and groaned like an animal, stupidly rutting against her body and-

And sagging into her arms as Gretel answered his raw passion with almost maternal tenderness. “There’s my good boy, there’s my good boy. Gretel’s got you, darling. Shhh.“

She stroked his hair, and even as his cock twitched and splurted hot, thick wads of seed into his pants, Aaron felt his eyelids drooping. “So sleepy. So tired. So heavy.” He felt so sleepy. So tired. So heavy. So good. So warm.

Aaron’s eyelids sank shut with a satisfied hum, and the last thing he remembered was something stiff and warm pressing to his lips...before he took it into his mouth. Something sweet touched to his tongue, and he drifted off to sleep.

* * *

When he came to, it was at a long dinner table, completely bare. Aaron blinked groggily awake, head lolling back before he straightened up in his seat. The scent of sugar hung cloyingly in the air, almost overwhelming. And yet, it wasn’t overpowering or unpleasant. There was a certain familiarity to it. A sort of...nostalgia.

More immediately pleasant, though, was the sight of his buxom hostess bouncing into view. She leaned in front of him from the side, smiling warmly and pressing a kiss to his forehead. ”There’s my little helper! How did you sleep, sweetness?” Gretel tantalized in a skimpy, sheer apron, the pristine white of it only making her gorgeously dark skin look that much darker. It did almost nothing to cover her body, and even her areolae peeked from the edges as her tits strained against it.

Aaron started to masturbate again.

Gretel giggled, covering her mouth with her hand. “Ooh, that well, mm? Listen, sweetness. I’m sorry those nasty little fairies got you all dammed up.” She kissed him again, this time on the lips. “Gretel’s going to do the best she can to make sure we empty those big, bloated balls of yours, so you just sit tight, OK?“

Aaron nodded.

Good boy! Now.” Gretel stepped back, rocking on her heels. “You must be hungry!” His stomach rumbled, as if on cue, and she giggled once more. She cocked her head to the table, and Aaron’s eyes followed. “See anything you like?“

As if by magic, the empty table was suddenly covered with food. No, not quite food, because that implied a meal. More accurately, the table was suddenly covered with sweets.

Cakes, cookies, shortbread, pastries, fruit of every color of the rainbow...! Chocolate, vanilla, caramel, maple, every taste imaginable suddenly conjured before his very eyes! Aaron drooled, this time over food instead of Gretel’s luscious curves, and he even managed to pull a hand away from his cock to reach for a icing-topped cupcake.

Gretel cooed with delight, standing beside him and bending at the waist to watch him eat. Aaron shoved the cupcake into his mouth and nearly moaned as its saccharine sweetness touched to his tongue. The most he could manage out in the forest was maple bark or perhaps some wild berries. Compared to that, this was absurd! The first taste wasn’t nearly enough, especially with the promise of so many different flavors! He stuffed a cookie...no, two cookies into his mouth, crumbs falling into his lap as he indulged his appetites.

“Ooh, my good boy’s got a sweet tooth, doesn’t he?” Gretel giggled, patting Aaron’s belly. He nodded, though he didn’t really hear her. He found his attention exceptionally lacking when she wrapped one of her hands around his cock and started to pump. The purr of her voice in his ear was more sound than instruction, but he found it blessedly easy to just slump back in his seat and let her words wash over him.

“Those naughty little fairies have you pickled. Stewing in your own arousal, all pent-up and loopy.” She ran her thumb over the pre-drooling crown of his cock. “But I don’t need a scarecrow without a brain, and I don’t need a boy who’s more keen to edge than he is to orgasm.” She kissed his cheek and brought her other hand down to pat his belly again, rubbing slow circles.

“I need a boy who’s willing to indulge,” she whispered, her breath hot against his skin. “I need a boy who wants to cum early and often. I need a boy who’s so utterly hooked on my treats that he’ll gorge himself until he rides that sugar high right into my arms...and the crash right into a nice, soft bed.“

By that point, Aaron’s eager consumption had slowed, but not stopped. Gretel oh-so-helpfully placed treat after treat into his emptying hands, and as he clumsily smeared icing and sugar on his face, Aaron found himself happy to just glut himself on pastries. When he mashed a slice of cake against his cheek, though, Gretel saw fit to intervene more directly.

“Here, silly little boy.” She laughed, rich and luxurious, and instead of placing some sugary morsel in his hand, she offered a glass of milk. “You must be thirsty. Why not gulp this down and take a moment to compose yourself?”

That sounded good. That sounded real good, actually. And that’s why Aaron didn’t think twice—or at all—before he tipped the glass to his lips and drank it down. Rivulets of white spilled from the corners of his mouth, and soon the fullness in his stomach turned to pleasant satiation. If the sweetness of his so-called “meal” had sent his nerves buzzing, the cool glass of milk that followed soothed them.

In fact, he was so drowsily satisfied that he simply had to let his eyes fall shut. And his body slump back, taken by a sudden and profound relaxation. He didn’t even notice as he was lifted up and dropped onto something soft and bouncy. And warm. Real warm. Like a big, comfortable pillow. Or two. Aaron practically purred as he flopped onto his side, arms stretching wide to hug as much as he could manage. He heard Gretel giggle...

...about the same time he felt the cushion he was resting upon jiggle. It wasn’t enough to jostle him awake, but it was enough to coax his eyelids open.

He was resting on warm, dark brown, the occasional puff of warm air blowing his hair back. Almost looked like he was...grinding up against Gretel’s tit. With a massive Gretel looking down at him. How did she get so big? He blinked again. How did he get so small?

Did it really matter?

Aaron flopped back down, grinding his hips forward against the pliant warmth of Gretel’s breast. He murmured with pleasure as he rutted himself to orgasm against her tit, smearing his wasted seed against her skin. She seemed to share his delight, cooing as if she’d just seen a pet she liked to pamper.

When she spoke, it was more like vibrations to be felt than sounds to hear. Either way, her breasts seemed to vibrate along with her words, so all Aaron really focused on was the intoxicating buzz of her tit-flesh against his cock. “Ooh, there’s a good boy!” She giggled again, pressing her hands up against her breasts and wobbling them from side to side. “See? Isn’t this better than getting all backed-up and loony? Such a silly little boy, letting the fairies tease you like that! Gretel’s always happy to see her good boy enjoy himself. And on top of that...”

She plucked him from the surface of her breast once more, lifting him up and moving him to a jar of rich, golden syrup...before dropping him into it. “...I got you a playmate!” She clapped a lid down over the top and screwed it shut, but Aaron didn’t worry. No, as he sank into peaceful gold, he realized he could breathe. Somehow. Magic. Didn’t matter.

What mattered was that there was the outline of a mouth around his cock and the sudden application of suction. The outline spread from those plump, pursed lips. A mouth became a face. A face became a head. A head became a torso became a full, shapely body. There was a girl in front of him, kneeling and smiling nice and wide as she bobbed her head in his lap.

She was hourglass perfection, so femininely curvaceous that even the sight of her was enough to send Aaron’s balls clenching down as he emptied another load into the honey-girl. His seed spread through the golden syrup of her head, clouding it and sending her giggling around his cock. His seed stayed in her head as she pulled away, and soon the honey-girl was mashed up tight against him, breasts pillowing against his chest, lap pinning his cock to his belly and hers.

He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her, hard. Aaron shivered as he tasted the overwhelming sweetness of her body, tinged just slightly with the saltiness of his seed. And as she took his still-stiff cock in her hand and guided it between her thighs, as she took him into her body and began the slow, steady clench of her devilishly tight cunt...Aaron knew he’d never escape. That he’d never want to escape. That he’d found heaven.

Gretel just giggled. She watched Aaron wrap his miniscule arms around his miniscule lover, and that was that. The jar went up on her shelf, the first of many. Her smile turned wide. Almost sinister.

She licked her lips. She and Mab were expecting more visitors, weren’t they? A glance at the table confirmed her suspicions. She didn’t have nearly enough sweets to ply her guests with. No, as Gretel turned from Aaron and his mellifluous lover, she prepared to set to work.

There was baking to be done.

* * *