The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is full of nudity, drugs, and naughty bits. If you don’t like that stuff, don’t read this. I love hearing comments, especially with suggested improvements. Write me at . Enjoy!

Hookah head

(MC MF FF FD LA GR)

“You sure this little scheme is going to work?” Julie asked her handsome roommate, Gretchen.

“It certainly will. It’s not as if I’ve never done this before for someone.” Gretchen replied brushing her long red hair. Julie paced the small college dorm room like a neurotic goldfish, never really remembering what was bothering her for more than 4 seconds at a time.

A few days ago, Julie brought up to her roommate how she had been absolutely fascinated by some of the freshmen boys , but was feeling far to shy to approach any of them. She had fooled around with guys in high school but since moving to college, boys had ceased to catch her attention for a little while. Instead Julie enjoyed her roomate’s company instead. Gretchen had a full body and moved so gracefully and sinuously that Julie even started to have erotic dreams about her voluptuous roommate. Those dreams eventually broke their way into reality as the semester dragged on. What began as experimental saphic play became routine business after a while. Gretchen would come home after a long day of studying and like a switch had been flipped, Julie found herself salivating to the idea of eathing her luscious cunt.

That had pretty much been the whole of her sexual life at college until just a few weeks ago when her libido must have caught up.

“You’re pretty good at influencing people, aren’t you?” Julie asked her roomate one night.

“I’d think you should know that by, now.” Gretchen replied pecking her lover on the cheek. Her lips felt like a soft feathery brush.

“Well, I was wondering....I know it’s not your thing, but I’m really starting to get the hots for some of the guys a floor below, and well...”

“Are you asking me to seduce a guy for you? Can’t you handle something like that yourself, it’s not that hard to grab a man’s attention, especially with that bunch.”

“I don’t want the whole bunch, just Tim. It’s just that, well, I feel a bit out of practice flirting what with all the rug munching I’ve been up to.”

“Ugh! Here we go with the gulit, trying to make out like it’s my fault.” Gretchen said with a pout. “Well, I guess it can’t really be helped then, and Tim is pretty cute in that dopey way. Okay, I’ll help you, but only on one condition.”

“What’s that?”

“I get half.”

An innocent invitation sent to Tim brought him to the girl’s door that was just above his own room and slightly to the left. Rumor in the dorm had it that the two roomates inside were raving lesbians, a fact that Tim could also attest to, thanks to the school’s pitiful sound proofing.He knocked twice hearing some shuffling and squirming inside before the door swung open to reveal Julie dressed in a tight tank top that pushed her eye-catching cleavage out just a bit. Tim had noticed the brunette cutie over the last few days around campus and wondered if she was exclusively gay.

“Hey, Tim, come in. Do you know my roomate Gretchen?” She asked, waving her hand back to the red head stretched out langourously on her bed.

“I’ve seen you around a bit. How’s it going?” He asked Gretchen.

“Oh, busy as hell, of course.” Gretchen squirmed on the bed stretching her arms up and pushing her chest out through the thin t-shirt she wore. Her arching back made her round ass push into the wall. “How ‘bout you?”

“Yah, bout the same.”

“We were about to break out some hookah. You interested?” Gretchen said rolling up while still maintaining a stretching pose. Tim nervously fidgeted his gaze away from her chest. Those are defenitely her nipples I’m seeing through that thing he thought.

“Umm, well okay,” he said, taking a seat down by the circular coffee table. A giant four hosed hookah towered over the table like a great purple phallus poking up over the living room, the chrome bowl on top reflecting his warped image back at him.

Julie smiled warmly at him while she lit the coal. Something inside of her squirmed in delight. She hardly felt any of the inhibitions that haunted her eariler, almost as if Gretchen’s presnce radiated confidence and filled her head with ideas of how to make Tim more comfortable. She felt positively aglow to finally have some time all to herself with the attractive young man. Well to herself and Gretchen that is.

Gretchen slithered up to the table and the three toasted their hoses, drawing the warm air through the bubbling water. Time exhaled with a hacking cough.

“Aaah...mmmhmm...” He choked. “There’s no weed in this, is there?”

“No, did you want some?” Gretchen said with a smile. “I should have asked. I’ve got lots, wait here.”

“No! no. I...it just hit me a little harder than shisha. What is this?”

“Just a little herbal blend I came up with.” Gretchen took another long drag from the pipe, blowing out a long jet of blue smoke that hovered over the room. “Do you like it?”

“Well...yeah, actually.” Tim said, a little surprised.

“Try some more.” Julie enncouraged, acting on Gretchen’s silent cue.

“Sure.” Tim’s head began to swim pleasantly. Whatever that stuff is, it’s pretty tasty. For a few minutes Tim just stared lazily as Gretchen blew perfect smoke circles through her puffy red lips. Tim lost track of time as he sucked down more smoke, he didn’t notice the girls fideting with their tops. He just lay his head back on the cushions watching the smoke drift over his face swirling and spiraling with his slightest breath.

A soft hand firmly grasped his chin and slowly brought his eyes back down to the two females sitting in front of him.

“How does our cute drowsy boy feel now?” Gretchen asked, her eyes wide with anticipation. Tim peered out through the foggy haze in his mind to see two plump pairs of breasts floating in front of him. Julia’s ample rack perked up higher than Gretchen’s and jiggled enticingly. Gretchen’s sheer size and mass, however, were enough to drag Tim’s eyes to her chest like gravity. Her aureolas dangled in front of him, her long nipples swaying on their own. Or was he hallucinating? Were these vixens even naked?

“Are you okay, Tim” Gretchen cooed. “You seem a little distracted.” She shook her shoulders casually, making Tim question what was happening all the more. “Hmm, you should just relax. The smoke affects everyone differently. Some people get sleepy and dreamy, other’s get giggly and sometimes, even a little bit horny. Especially with us. We get so turned on toking on this. Sometimes we even like to take our clothes off.

“Now with guys, its a little different. They usually get so distracted getting dreamy and horny all at once. It’s especially bad once they get an erection.” Tim gulped suddenly feeling a rush of blood to his crotch. “Yep, once they get a boner, they can’t even think properly. Poor things don’t really have much of a chance at all. You see, the smoke also stimulates hormones that interact very well with the y- chromosone. We’re immune to it, but you should be feeling very suggestible and compliant right now, hmm?” Gretchen said, raising a finger to her swollen nipple.

“uh—huh.” Tim could only mutter as he stared at Gretchen’s tits. His head bobbled over to Julie’s proud rack and he felt his cock get harder.

“Yes, and I bet all of this attention and horny energy we’re bathing you in is making you drowsy and sleepy now, yes? Well, maybe you should close your sleepy eyes. That’s right let your eyes close and keep thinking about our big bouncy tits. Don’t worry. You just go to sleeeeeeeeep.” Gretchen whispered.

Tim’s eyes drooped down with his head. Gretchen winked at Julie even as she took another drag on the hookah.

“C’mon, we’re close now,” She coaxed at Julie. She couldn’t blame the young woman. The smoke and sight of her naked breasts had probably dropped back into trance. Well, that was hardly a problem, as Julie responded by tenderly caressing Tim’s swollen crotch as she fiddled with his fly. “We still need to do one last thing, and then we can enjoy ourselves.”

Julie pulled Tims pants off from his waist letting his engorged penis flop out. Julie smile appreciatively as she began to stroke him. His dick oozed precum and Tim let his head fall back in rapture. Not much of his conciousness remained at the steering wheel, but the shred that did noticed that he had never felt so hard, or so long. Indeed his penis stretched a impressive ten inches out from his legs. Julie began to rub his cock head against her firm breasts as Gretchen took a final deep hit of the hookah.

“That’s right, baby.” She cooed, sliding up closer to Tim’s face. His cheeks were flushed in pleasure and a vapid smile spread itself over his lips. “That’s right, you can feel it right now, can’t you?” she whispered hotly into his ear. “It wants to come out, it’s going to come out. It’s going to feel so good when it does. You won’t have any fear, no thoughts at all. Just let us help you.”

She juggled one of her massive tits up to the boy’s face, playfully smacking his head a few times with it. Tim could hardly do anything to resist. She finally popped a juicy nipple into his mouth, relishing the feeling of his toungue sliding over her skin.

“Here, this will help it come. That’s right, drink it down. Yes....that’s good. Just drink deeply. It’s coming out right now. Yes, you can feel it. It wants to so bad. Julie’s sucking you off so well. Just drink my milk. Feeli it coming, yes, yes, let it out and obey the pleasure. Obey!”

Tim’s screams of orgasm only came out as muffled groans weakly escaping Gretchen’s magical tits. Julie squealed in delight as her mouth was suddenly filled with rich creamy cum and Tim’s huge cock pumped up even larger. Gretchen murmmured sweetly to Tm as wave after wave of orgasmic aftershock shook his frame. Gretchen giggled now, and slithered her hand down Tim’s chest.

He delicate fingers traced over his pecs, slid down his happy trail, and stopped tentatively at a strange firm rod just below his navel. She inched her hand up deliciously until she grasped his second cock head. Tim, in a unheard of act of will, raised his head to stare down completely befuddled at the sight of Julie gently caressing his sagging cock that had just ejaculated, and Gretchen grasping a new cock that had miraculously sprung to high attention litterally from nowhere. In an instant, the extra member had grown to the same size as his original penis had just swollen to.

“Mmmm...it worked.” Gretchen sighed. “That was rather good teamwork Jule. Now comes our own fun time.” She winked at Tim as she started to suck his other cock.

“Bet that makes you horny, again?” Julie asked. It was true. Time could feel his arousal overwhelm him stronger than it had already. To his shock, he could feel his first cock begin to swell again under the wide-eyed gaze of Jule. She bounced her tits over it, coaxing it out farther.

“Ah-ah, pet” Gretchen said, rubbing the cock in her care against her inner thighs, her pussy heating it. “Don’t go to hard on our new friend. He’ll hurt himself if we overdo it.”

“But I want to fuck him so badly, I didn’t even get to put him in my pussy.” Julie protested.

“Well, if you insist.” Gretchen reached into a drawyer underneather the table and pulled out a pale yellow round crystal. Without releasing Tim’s cock from her pussy she leaned over his lolling head and waved the stone in front of his eyes. She took a lighter and carefully ran the flame over the faveted surface.

“You see this.” She said, taking long thrusts down his shaft. “This is called my fire crystal. I’m charging it up. I’m putting so much energy into it. It stores it like a battery. It’s going to use that energy to super charge your balls. You’ll have so much cum, you’ll need us to keep taking more and more. You are a cum slave whenever I put the fire crystal on your balls. It feels too good to resist. You will be our own personal hookah, to suck and drag on at our leisure, and you’ll just lie back and enjoy it like a good boy, yes?”

“Yesssssss.” Tim hissed helplessly. Gretchen smiled evilly and reached back to Tim’s oversized scotum. His ball sack had to grow to compensate for the double demand on his cum. It had stretched to the size of a small pillow anchored heavily between his legs. She rubbed a bit of her cum on the underside of the crystal before gently placing it on his engorged balls. Immediately his two cocks swelled to equal porportions and Julie giggled excitedly as she sat down on his shaft, her breasts brushing into Gretchen’s back.

Gretchen savored Tim’s expression one more time and then twisted her body around on his second cock to face Julie. They grasped greedily at each other’s breasts as they rubbed their hungry clits together. Tim’s mind was completely lost in a whole other dimension of pleasure as he felt his dual penis alternate ejacualtions into the screaming girls. Gretchen and Julied rocked up and down on Tim’s lap like a see-saw, their own climaxes soaking their legs in sweet smelling juices.

An hour later and the two girls lounged lazily at the foot of the sofa while Tim reclined helplessly in the same position he had collapsed in. The two girls casually took drags off Tim’s cocks, slurping down a mouthful of cum and then lying back letting the horny feeling wash through them and then diddled each other off, only to start again.

“Tim, “Gretchen said between drags of his cock. “I have some very important instructions for you now. I need to tell you how you’re going to keep your extra present a secret. About how you’re not going to conciously remember what happened here today. And, most importantly, how you’ll sink back into his delightufl horny, relaxed, obedient state again whenever I show you the special ball warming fire crystal. You’ll bet hard in both places and be ready to be a hookah to me, Julie, and just about anyone else we ask. But for now, just sleep. Sleep and listen.”

Tim closed his eyes and let his tired mind drift into la-la land.