The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hooked

by Cactus Juggler

© 2004

We were both twenty-nine. We’d been buddies in college as undergrads. I’d taken my business degree and gone off into the oh-so-not-exciting world of sales. Holly had gone on to law school. We’d grown apart after college. We hadn’t seen each other in years when I suddenly ran into her one day at the club.

We had dinner that night and we found out that not only were we both successful career women, but also that we were both recently single. She’d dumped her boyfriend of years because he wouldn’t commit to marriage. I had tossed mine because he’d cheated on me. In no time we were thick as thieves again. It was like a flashback to college; we returned to hanging out together all the time. Things were great until the day I suggested an unusual solution to Holly’s biggest problem.

When I first suggested it to her, I didn’t even have any evil intentions. It was just an idea that came into my head, genuinely for her benefit. It didn’t turn evil, I didn’t turn evil, until later.

It came to me when I was talking to her about her inability to quit smoking pot. Nobody is addicted to pot, right? Well Holly was. She even went to rehab twice when we were in college. She’d been seeing a therapist for the last few months but she still couldn’t stop. And she really seemed to want to stop; because she knew it would be the end of her job if she ever got busted. You see, Holly was an assistant district attorney. Not just that, but she was working for a district attorney who had just been elected on a “get tough on drugs” platform. It would be a disaster for Holly if her habit were made public.

“Why don’t you try hypnosis? Couldn’t your shrink hypnotize you and make you just not want it anymore?” I asked her.

“He’s not a shrink, he’s a therapist. And I don’t think he does hypnosis. Besides, I don’t think I’d trust someone to do that to me. Not even Dr. Trickett. He’s nice enough, but he’s already sneaking a peek at my tits whenever he can. God knows what he’d do to me if I was asleep like that.” She said.

“Can’t you just quit Holly? I still don’t understand why you can’t just leave it alone. It’s not like we’re talking about crack, or heroin or something. It’s just weed.” I told her.

“It’s not that easy, Amanda. Doctor Trickett says I have an addictive personality. No matter what I do, I just can’t stop. I need it.” She said, practically moaning the last few words.

* * *

It was early Saturday afternoon when Holly showed up at the door to my townhouse carrying two plastic bags.

“Hi Holly, were we doing something today?” I asked her.

“I have a big favor to ask you Amanda.” She told me, as I let her pass by me into the house.

I followed her to the kitchen, where she started emptying the plastic bags onto the table. The bags were filled with books. Books about hypnosis.

“I want you to hypnotize me.” She declared.

“What!” I blurted.

“I trust you; I’ve known you for years.” She explained.

“But Holly, I’m a salesperson; I don’t know anything about hypnosis!” I said.

“That’s why I bought all of these books. You can do it Amanda; you’re the smartest woman I know. Come on, I really need your help.”

She looked so needy then, I thought to myself, what could it hurt to try?

“Okay, I’ll try it.” I told her.

“Thanks, Amanda. You’re the best.”

* * *

It took me a week to even get into the books. Holly asked me several times how it was going. I just told her to try to be patient. When I did start reading them seriously, I realized that it was going to require some serious work if I was ever going to be able to hypnotize Holly.

I threw myself into my studies, devoting at least two or three hours every night to my reading. If the thing was worth doing, it was worth doing right.

* * *

Two weeks into my studies, something strange happened. Reading those textbooks late into the night, with all their test cases, must have done something to me. Inexplicably I had a dream about hypnotizing Holly. More accurately, it was a dream in which I was alone with Holly and she was hypnotized.

In the dream I didn’t remember having hypnotized her, yet there she was laying there in a trance. And I was naked! I ordered her to sit up. She complied with robot-like stiffness. Then I told her to kiss my feet. She got down on her knees and kissed them! Then I . . . I told her to kiss me, to kiss me down there. I woke up, heart racing and soaked with my own sweat, just as she was about to do it.

Laying there in bed I realized that I was horny as hell. I’d never had feelings towards a woman, or a dream like that, but I was ashamed to find myself masturbating to the idea of Holly on her knees servicing me with her mouth! My shame really hit after I came, when I was laying there catching my breath. What was wrong with me?

* * *

And then, two nights later, I had the dream again. Only this time it was even more perverted. I made her strip naked then crawl around like a dog before I demanded that she service me!

After the second dream I realized why I was getting so turned on. It wasn’t the idea of having sex with Holly that was turning me on, it was the idea of controlling her that made me hot. When I masturbated it wasn’t to the idea of feeling her lick me. It was the idea of making her lick me. As much as I didn’t want to admit it, having dominating control over a helpless Holly was a hugely erotic fantasy to me.

* * *

The dreams had awakened something inside me that I couldn’t turn off. It was like I was addicted. Addicted to the idea of having control of Holly’s mind! It was sick, it was twisted, and I couldn’t resist it.

I started thinking of how I could change my planned therapy to have a . . . different result than Holly was hoping for. I began thinking of how I could make her be the slave girl of my dreams. At first it was just a naughty fantasy. But the evil part of me that loved the idea gradually grew stronger and stronger until I couldn’t fight it anymore.

I began to plan to use hypnosis to make Holly my slave.

* * *

A little more than a month from the day she brought me the books I was ready to give it a try. I’d done all my research. I’d written and discarded dozens of scripts before settling on the idea of transferring her addiction. I thought transferring it would play with her own belief system nicely, using the seeds Dr. Trickett had planted.

“I think I’m ready.” I told her on the phone.

“Great! When can we do it?” She responded with some excitement.

“Tomorrow night, come over to my place when you get off work.”

“I’ll make sure I get out of the office on time. Thank you so much Amanda for trying this.”

“No problem. I’ll see you then.” I told her. My heart was pounding with excitement when I hung up the phone.

* * *

“I’ve been studying, and with your addictive personality it doesn’t seem likely that we can just turn off your addiction to pot.”

“Shit, I was really hoping this would work.” She said, surprising me with the profanity.

“Actually, I think it still can work.” I reassured her.

“But you just said . . .”

“I said we couldn’t just turn it off. But maybe we can move it to something else. With your personality type you’re always going to be addicted to something. We’re just going to have to make it something that isn’t harmful to your body and won’t get you fired.” I told her.

“Wow, you mean like the people to start eating suckers when they quit smoking?” She asked.

“Yup, that’s the idea.”

“So what is the new thing going to be?”

“I can’t tell you. From what I’ve read, if we want this to work you’re going to have to discover your new addiction on your own, just like you discovered pot.” I explained.

* * *

We began with Holly was lying on my couch while I sat in a kitchen chair I’d dragged over.

“Are you sure you want to try this Holly?” I asked her.

“Yes.” She said firmly.

“Alright. If you trust me I think I may be able to help you. But first we have to find out if you can relax enough to let this work.” I told her.

“Don’t worry, I’m totally calm.” She smiled.

“Okay. When you feel ready I would like you to look up at a spot on the ceiling.”

I waited until Holly was staring up at the ceiling before I continued.

“As you fix your eyes and mind on that spot, I will encourage your body to relax.”

I went slowly, speaking with as gentle a voice as I could muster.

“Your legs can start to feel relaxed.”

I could actually see Holly’s legs settle a little as her muscles began to relax. It was a tiny thing, but it was exciting still.

“They are feeling slowly more and more relaxed.”

“And all the time you are keeping your eyes fixed.”

“Now I would like to let your arms to relax.”

“They will slowly relax more and more.”

Her eyes, still fixed up at the ceiling, were starting to blink and water.

“And your eyes are starting to blink and water a little.”

“Keeping them fixed is a bit hard now.”

Her eyes were starting to droop and flutter.

“Your eyes are now getting tired. More and more tired.”

“They will reach a point when they will want to close on their own.” I told her softly.

Gradually her eyelids lowered until they were shut completely.

“Next I would like to encourage your breathing to relax a little more.”

Her breathing slowed noticeably and I continued

“It is becoming deeper and slower.” I observed.

“Now I want you to let your whole body relax even more.”

She settled a little more into the couch in tiny ways that I wouldn’t have noticed if I weren’t looking for them.

“You’re becoming more relaxed, more and more relaxed. So very relaxed. It feels good to be very relaxed, more and more relaxed.”

“As you allow yourself to become even more and more relaxed you will become so relaxed that you don’t even feel like moving.”

“Your whole body is so relaxed now that you don’t want to move. In fact, you’re so relaxed that you probably cannot move.”

Looking at Holly laying there like that, I was pretty sure she was hypnotized right then. But how could I know for sure?

“Holly, listening to my words has made you more and more relaxed. My voice will continue to help you grow more and more relaxed. As you become ever more relaxed, guided by my voice, you are feeling more and more comfortable with this process.”

“Now I want you to feel your hands. I’ve attached helium balloons to them. The balloons are pulling up at your hands.” I told her.

I almost fell out of my chair as her hands began to lift up, away from her body. She continued to raise her hands until they pointed straight up at the ceiling. I was amazed. It had actually worked.

“Now I’m letting the helium out of the balloons. They’re starting to sink. Lower and lower.” I guided her, until her hands were once more at her sides.

“Holly, how do you feel now?”

“Good . . . relaxed.” She said in an oddly flat tone.

“Yes, you are so very relaxed that you cannot even move. You are so relaxed that only my voice remains, guiding you deeper and deeper.”

“Now you’re going to help me guide your mind, Holly. Together we’re going to solve your problem with addiction to marijuana. Do you want to stop your addiction to pot Holly?”

“Yes.”

“Will you help me guide you so that you can be free of pot?”

“Yes.”

Sitting there completely in control of the situation, hearing her robotic voice answering ‘yes’ over and over again, was getting me turned on.

“This wonderful relaxing state you’re feeling now is the key to achieving your goal. In this state I can safely guide you so that you can help yourself beat this addiction. Together we can replace all the feelings you feel towards pot with feelings towards something that isn’t bad for you. But to do that you have to be able to get back to this state so that I can continue to guide you. Do you want to be able to help yourself get back to this wonderful relaxing place?”

“Yes.”

“After I awaken you today Holly I want you to remember this very important thing. You can return yourself to this state just by hearing my voice say ‘arbadac arba’. When you hear my voice say ‘arbadac arba’ you will return yourself safely to this relaxed state in which I can help you. Will you help yourself by doing that Holly?” I asked her.

I’d picked the silly phrase from an example session in one of the books. It was ‘abra cadabra’ backwards. It was something that wouldn’t come up accidentally, that was for sure.

“Yes.”

“The other important thing about this wonderful state you are in while I am guiding you is that when you are awakened it would be counterproductive to remember exactly where I have guided you. You trust me, and you must allow your waking self to forget the details of what we have discussed. Can you do that Holly?”

“Yes.”

“The only thing you need to remember about the time you spend in this state is the special instructions I share with you–like returning to this state when you hear me say ‘Arbadac arba’. Can you help yourself to do this for me Holly?”

“Yes.”

“Great, you’re doing very well. Now I’m going to count backwards from five to one, and when I reach one you will awaken out of this relaxed state to find yourself refreshed and invigorated. Five. Four. Three. Two. One.” I said, watching her closely.

* * *

Holly moved a little, and then her eyes opened. She sat up and turned to face me.

“Was I . . . did it work?”

“Yes.” I told her with a grin. “You did great.”

“What did you . . . I mean, how will I know if it worked?”

“Holly, you did great–but we’re not done! We just laid the groundwork today. We’re going to have to do this multiple times before we get were we’re going.”

“Oh.” She said, with obvious dejection.

“Don’t worry; it’ll be faster and easier next time. The main thing we did today was plant a trigger that will help you get back under whenever you want.” I told her.

“So when are we going to do it again?” She asked.

“Why don’t we just make this a regular appointment every night?” I suggested.

“Okay, it’s a date.”

* * *

The next night, when Holly returned, I had her lay on the couch again.

“Are you ready Holly?” I asked her.

“Sure, go for it.” She told me.

“Arbadac arba.” I said.

Her eyes fluttered for a moment and then fell closed. It wasn’t just her eyes, her whole body visibly relaxed. She was under, and now I needed to see how deeply it held her.

“Holly, you are very relaxed. And in your relaxed state all that matters to you is the sound of my guiding voice, leading you ever deeper into relaxation and happiness. Together we are working to help you change your addiction to harmful drugs to an addiction to something which is not harmful to you. For us to succeed you first must be totally relaxed.” I told her.

“Does it feel good to be this relaxed Holly?” I asked her.

“Yes.”

“Would you like a way to feel your body become even more relaxed?”

“Yes.”

I loved the way it was so simple to manipulate her into agreeing with me over and over again.

“You can feel even better Holly. I’m going to touch you with my hands. When I touch you you’ll feel a gentle soothing warmth flow into your body at that place. Would you like me to help you feel even more relaxed now using this technique Holly?”

“Yes.”

I got up out of my chair and gently rested my fingertips on her forehead.

“Does that feel good Holly?” I asked her.

“Yes.”

I looked at down at her body. I couldn’t help myself. I lifted my hand from her forehead and then my hands were both moving lower, until both of them hovered over her breasts. I couldn’t resist. I lowered my hands then softly grabbed her boobs through her top.

“Does that feel good Holly?” I asked her again.

“Yes.”

It was a struggle not to go further with fondling her then, but I had proved to myself that she was deeply entranced. That success gave me enough confidence to try my wicked plan. I sat back down and set out to change Holly’s life.

“Now that you’re relaxed even deeper and deeper we can begin Holly. I want you to imagine me standing in front of you. What am I wearing?”

“You’re wearing a grey skirt and a white blouse.” She said.

It wasn’t surprising she’d imagine that combination considering how often I wore such attire.

“Now look at my legs in your imagination of me. If you follow my legs up to where they meet, where to you end up?”

“Under your skirt.”

“Imagine the skirt has lifted up out of your way. Follow my legs again up to where they meet. Now what do you see there?”

“Your panties.”

“Imagine the panties have disappeared, Holly. In your imagination when you follow my legs up to where they meet, what do you see?”

“Your . . . your pussy.” She said, practically whispering her voice was so soft.

“Is there anything dangerous about it?”

“No.”

“Look at it closely in your imagination. Is there any reason for you to believe my pussy would ever harm you?”

“No.”

“That’s right Holly. It’s not poisonous, harmful, illegal, nor is it toxic in any way. It’s totally harmless, isn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“It’s important that whatever you select for your new addiction, that it must be something you can get without trouble. To ensure that, you must choose something that someone you trust can give you. You trust me, don’t you Holly?”

“Yes.”

“Our goal is to move your addiction from pot to something else, something that I have to give you. Holly, what is a harmless part of my body?”

I waited with baited breath, hoping but not certain that she’d go down the path I’d laid for her.

“Your pussy.”

“You have made a very good choice, Holly. I am someone you trust. I have my pussy and can give you as much of it as you need. And you know my pussy is totally harmless. Now you have a safe place to transfer your addiction. But the change cannot occur until you know the new target of it well. I am going to help you by telling you when you are ready for the change to take place. Would you like that Holly?”

“Yes.”

“You’ve done very well today Holly. Once again you will not remember the specifics of our journey when you awake. I am going to count backwards from five and when reach one you will awaken refreshed and relaxed. Five. Four. Three. Two. One.” I said.

Then she was back. I held my breath; I think I was expecting some sort of tirade. But if she had any idea what I’d just suggested to her, or that I’d just been grabbing her tits, she showed no signs. She sat up, looking chipper and content.

“You are really good at this Holly.” I told her. “I don’t think we’re going to need too many of these sessions at all.”

“You take as much time as you need, I really need this to work.” She told me, and I couldn’t help but smile.

* * *

The next day we did the same thing again. She came over and got herself ready. Then we began.

“Arbadac arba.”

“Now that you’ve decided that you will move your addiction to my pussy, we have to determine what characteristics of my pussy you will hunger for. The first quality that you will crave about my pussy is its fragrant aroma. I am going to place something onto your face, something that will let you smell this wonderful aroma for the first time.” I told her.

I reached under my skirt and wriggled out of my panties. Holding them carefully, I gently lowered them onto Holly’s mouth so that the cloth was just under her nose.

“Smell that wonderful aroma Holly. Memorize it. This is the aroma of the safe, harmless thing that will become your new obsession. Concentrate on that smell. As you breathe in each breath let the smell wash over you. Savor it carefully. Memorize every detail of it. This is the scent of your new addiction.” I told her.

I was getting horny as hell watching her laying there with my damp, fragrant panties on her face. I couldn’t help myself; my hand slipped under my skirt. I began to masturbate as I watched her sniffing my smell from the panties.

“Keep sniffing and memorizing, let the smell penetrate deeper and deeper into you.” I guided her as I struggled to keep from openly moaning.

I was making myself so hot I couldn’t take it anymore. I had to use my left hand to stifle my own cries as I fingered myself to orgasm watching her.

“Memorize that smell. Remember every detail of it. You are going to crave that smell more than you’ve ever craved anything once you make the change.” I reminded her once my breathing was back to normal.

Before I brought her out of the trance, I put my underwear back on and straightened my clothing. After I sent her on her way I immediately went to my bedroom and fingered myself to another incredible orgasm, still seeing her in my mind’s eye laying there sniffing my panties.

* * *

“Arbadac arba.”

Our third session began as usual; I worked on reinforcing the ground we’d covered already for the first half hour. Once I was done, I readied myself to take the next big step.

“Now you’ve learned the smell of your new addiction. You’re almost ready to break free of pot’s hold over you. Would you like to learn the taste of your new need?” I asked her.

“Yes.”

The thought of what I planned to do to her already had me wet. All I had to do was slide my hand under the waist of my skirt and down into my panties. I slipped my index finger into my slit with a soft stroke and then carefully withdrew it.

“I’m going to press something coated with the new taste of your addiction to your lips Holly. Just open your mouth and suck in the new taste. Remember ever bit of it, savor it, and memorize it just as you did the smell you’ve already learned.” I told her as I brought my index finger to her lips.

I touched her lips. She softly sucked my fingertip into her mouth. I let her suck at it for thirty seconds before finally pulling it away from her.

“There Holly, now you know the smell and taste of your new addiction. You’re ready let yourself achieve your goal. The old Holly was addicted to smoking pot. To ensure that you don’t go back to that dangerous addiction we must not only transfer your addiction, but also make it stronger than the old one. Today, when I count backward from five to one you’re going to not only wake up refreshed and relaxed, but also no longer addicted to smoking pot. When I reach one, all of the pleasurable feeling you associate with smoking up will be transferred to your new addiction. To my pussy.” I told her.

“You will not hunger to smoke up any more–in fact you will not even be interested in it. All of your feelings of desire to smoke up will be transferred to your desire for my pussy. And all of those feelings will now be ten times as strong as they ever were before. You will be so addicted to your new, safe addiction that you will never return to your old one. Do you understand how you will now achieve your goal Holly?”

“Yes.”

“As always you will not remember the specifics of what we have discussed. Because of this you will not consciously know what your new addiction is when you awaken. But inside you will feel the new addiction. You’ll feel it ten times stronger than you ever felt your attraction to marijuana. Now I am going to count backwards from five to one, and you are going to cure yourself of your pot addiction forever. Five. Four. Three. Two. One!“ I told her.

She sat up and looked at me as usual. But this time there was something different in her expression. Was it confusion?

“Holly, I think we’ve done it.” I told her.

“What do you mean?” She asked.

“I think we’ve cured you. Do you feel like having a joint now?” I asked her.

“No, no I don’t! Holy shit.” She said, eyes hopping around as she realized it.

“Nothing is for sure, but I think we’ve done it.” I said.

“Thank you Amanda, thank you so much.”

“Don’t mention it. It’s the least I could do as your friend. Now why don’t you go home and tell me tomorrow how it works out.” I suggested to her.

She practically bounced out of my house–she was that happy.

* * *

Holly didn’t show up the next evening. I was waiting for her when the phone rang. It was her. I was disappointed that she hadn’t come in person.

“You are amazing, Amanda. Since last night I haven’t even wanted to smoke up, not once!”

“That’s great. But you deserve all the credit. It’s your mind; you’re the one who made the change.”

“Without you I’d still be hooked on pot. But I have to ask you, what is the new safe thing I’m addicted to? Because I’ve been getting wicked cravings for . . . something. And I can’t figure out what it is for the life of me.”

“Don’t worry, you’ll figure it out.” I laughed, imaging that moment.

“What if I don’t though, Amanda? These cravings are killing me.” She said.

Oh how I wanted to reveal it to her then. To just tell her to come over so that I could drop the bomb. But for the best chance of success, I needed her to be really craving it before I gave it to her. I had to be strong. I had to make her wait at least one more day. Then she’d really be hurting.

“If you don’t figure it out on your own by tomorrow, give me a call and I’ll help you out.” I told her.

“Alright, but it’s driving me nuts. I hope I find it soon.”

“Don’t worry, I’m sure you will.”

“Well, thanks again. You’re really a great friend. Have a good evening.”

“Good night.” I said.

When I broke the connection my hand was already in my panties.

* * *

The call came before ten the next morning, on my cell phone. We’d barely exchange hellos when Holly started practically begging me to tell her.

“Please! I have to know! I can’t take it anymore. Come on, Amanda.” She pleaded to me.

“Come over to my place tonight and I’ll help you figure out what you’re addicted to now. I’ll have plenty of it ready for you when you figure it out, okay?” I told her, my pussy squirming wickedly at the thought that I’d be happy to give her plenty of it indeed.

* * *

That night at my house she was so anxious she could barely restrain herself. I was so excited I could barely restrain myself. I was so close.

I was about to find out if it really could work.

“All right, come over here into the living room. Stand there and close your eyes.” I told her.

“Here?” She said.

“Arbadac arba.” I said in answer.

Even though I’d seen it so many times already, I was amazed by the sight of the change in her.

Her expression went blank. Her eyes closed. I shuddered.

“Holly, you’re finally ready to realize what it is that you need so much. You have to do something for me before I can show you, though. Can you do something for me?” I asked her.

“Yes.”

“Get down on your knees, Holly.” I ordered her.

She sank to the floor, eyes still closed. She knelt sitting back on her ankles. The sight of her like that was making me hot as hell.

“Now reach back by your ankles and place your hands flat on the floor.” I suggested.

Holly did as I asked. I licked my lips as I prepared to take the whole game to a new level.

“Holly, to keep you from hurting yourself in your excitement, or me for that matter, you have to do something for me before I can tell you the secret. You have to remember to do something after I bring you out of your trance. Can you do that?”

“Yes.”

“Alright. To make sure you don’t do anything that could hurt either of us when you realize what you’re addicted to, you have to stay in this position until you taste that wonderful taste again. When you wake up you’ll find that your hands, knees and ankles are unable to lift from the floor. As if they were tied down tightly to the floor. You only have to stay like that until I’ve revealed your secret and you’ve tasted that taste you need so badly. Can you do that for me Holly?”

“Yes.”

“Good girl. Now remember, you must not move your hands, knees or ankles until you taste that taste. I’m going to count backwards from five now, and when I reach the number one you will awaken from your trance and find yourself stuck in that position. Five. Four. Three. Two. One.” I said.

Her expression changed from that blank slate to one of confusion. Holly looked up at m. She tried to move. I watched with barely concealed glee as she found herself stuck to the floor by her invisible mental bonds.

“I-I can’t move. What are you doing Amanda?”

“Relax Holly, I’m about to reveal the big secret to you.” I told her.

Her eyes lit up at the mention of what we were there to do. I stepped so that I was a few feet in front of her. I looked straight down into her eyes.

“Just as I promised you, tonight I’m going to help you realize what it is that you need.”

“Tell me. Come on Amanda, it’s killing me!” She needed relief so badly that she seemed to be willing to look past her strange position.

“Alright, you’ve been a good girl. It’s time for you to meet your new obsession.” I told her.

Then I reached my hands up under my skirt and hooked my thumbs in the hips of my panties.

“What are you doing?!?” Holly exclaimed as I pulled my panties down and stepped out of them.

“Shhh, relax Holly. It will all make sense to you in a moment.” I told her as I lifted my damp panties up in front of me. “When I was trying to think of something that definitely wouldn’t be bad for you I had an idea.” I told her as I began to move closer to her.

“Amanda, stop! What are you doing?” She shouted as I clutched my balled up panties in my right hand softly grasping her hair with my left.

I slowly brought the panties closer and closer to her face, tightening my grip on her hair as she tried to pull away.

“Relax, Holly. Just inhale this aroma and see if you like it. I think you will.” I told her as I brought my sodden panties to her face.

“Amanda! No! I don’t want thismmmmpph . . .” I cut off her cries as I jammed her nose into my panties.

“Shut up and breathe in my smell! This is what you need. Don’t try to deny it, Holly.” I told her.

I watched her closely, as her complaints turned to hungry moans. She started to actively sniff at the cloth and I knew then I had her. I pulled my panties away from her, tracking her reaction. Her nose followed my scent as I moved the panties just out of her reach.

“Oh god that smells so good. You-you made me addicted to sniffing your panties? What did you do to me? Amanda, what am I addicted to?” She asked me, and I noticed tears welling up in her eyes.

“It should be obvious by now, Holly. The thing you need more than anything else in the whole world is . . . my . . . PUSSY!” I told her.

“Your . . . no! I-I’m not a lesbian! Please stop this Amanda. Don’t make me do anything else.” She pleaded, a tear trickling down her cheek.

“I’m not going to make you do anything, Holly. I don’t have to. You’re going to do what I want on your own, because you need it. Don’t try to fight it.” I laughed, moving towards her.

I lifted the front of my skirt and took hold of her hair again. She looked at my naked crotch, and started openly sobbing then.

“But I’m not gay! You can’t make me gay!” She sobbed.

I pulled her face forward until her nose pressed softly against me.

“Of course not Holly. You aren’t gay. But you are addicted to my pussy. Go on, sniff my pussy and tell me you don’t want it. I guarantee you, if you give it a lick you’ll feel right as rain.” I urged her as she began to sniff my sex in spite of herself.

Still crying, Holly closed her eyes. But, she didn’t try to move her face away from my crotch. In fact, she was still sniffing me in spite of her tears.

“Go on, Holly. My pussy is the only thing that can make you feel better now. Taste me Holly! Taste my pussy!” I demanded.

“I’m not gay. I’m not gay. Oh god . . . I . . .” She muttered.

Then I felt it, felt the first soft caress of her tongue! Her tongue slid tentatively along my inflamed lower lips, and then licked again. The sensation was incredible. Not just the sensation of her tongue on my crotch but the total sensation of power that coursed through me. I moaned as she started tonguing me faster with increasing vigor. Holly’s hands came up off the floor to grip my legs as she began to really go at my pussy.

“Oh yeah, that’s it Holly. You know you want it.”

Then I wasn’t the only one moaning. Holly eagerly lapped and sucked at my sex. I let my skirt fall down over her head. Standing straight up above her, I put my hands on my hips and wiggled my wet sex in her face.

“Sniff my pussy, lick my pussy, suck my pussy! You love everything about my pussy. Look at you, you can’t resist my pussy.” I laughed.

As she labored under my skirt, I grew closer and closer to climax. The intense feeling of power. The overpoweringly erotic sensation of her tongue on my slit, it was all making me hotter and hotter.

“This is what you need. This! You need this . . . oh yeah . . . you’re addicted to it . . . oh fuck yeah . . . addicted to my pussy! This is your true obsession. Suck it! Oh fuck, I’m cumming!” I moaned to a crescendo, as I felt the beginning of the most intense release of erotic energy I’d ever felt.

My thighs shook. I almost crumpled from the force of the orgasm. I felt like my whole body was an exploding rocket. Under my skirt, Holly didn’t let up. She lapped and sucked and kissed with frantic need, until I had to push her away because I couldn’t take a moment more.

She sat back down on her butt. Holly looked up at me with shame and horror. I was winded from the incredible climax I’d just had. It took me a moment to catch my breath. Holly looked like she was in shock sitting there. She was crying again. Then she started glaring angrily up at me.

“You fucking bitch! What the fuck did you do! You turned me into lesbian!” She shouted.

I couldn’t help but smile at her. I felt so good, so totally in control.

“I hope you enjoyed yourself, you fucking pervert. Because you are going to jail for this.” She blustered at me through red-rimmed eyes.

I smiled again, and it just made her madder.

“What are you smiling about? Do you really think I’m going to let you get away with this?”

I nodded, still smiling. And then I said “Arbadac arba.”

Her face went blank. The putty that was her mind was in my hands once more. I felt so wicked and masterful. I loved every second of it.

“Holly, now you know, even when you’re awake, what you’re addicted to–and it is my pussy. You’re addicted to it and you need it more than anything in the world. You can’t live without it, in fact. The most scary thing that could happen to you would be to be deprived of it. That’s why you can’t ever tell anyone about your addiction. You can’t tell anyone about your relationship with me. Because if you did you would never get what you need again. And you can’t live without my pussy. So you can’t ever tell anyone anything about me or your addiction. In fact, you can’t let anything bad happen to me or you will never get what you need again. You’ll die if that happens, die from your overpowering hunger for what only I can give you. Do you understand me Holly?” I asked her.

“Yes.”

“Good girl. Now that you know what you need, now that you know what you are safely addicted to, you are going to find you have an overpowering urge to smell it and taste it again. You will do anything to have my pussy. The longer you go without my pussy, the more powerfully you’ll need it. Do you understand Holly?”

“Yes.”

“As much as you already need it, if you ever see my bare twat you’ll feel the hunger grow ten times more powerful. The sight will drive you wild with need, and you will be unable to resist the need no matter what you do. Can you resist the sight of my pussy Holly?”

“No.”

“That’s right. Now I’m going to count backwards from five to one. When I reach the number one you will awaken and follow all the instructions I have given you. Five. Four. Three. Two. One.” I said, and then Holly was back.

She shook her head in confusion, before returning to glaring at me.

“What did you just do? Did you just do something else to me?” She asked.

“That’s silly Holly. I don’t know why you’re so angry either. All I did was let you have what you wanted.” I told her.

“What? I didn’t want that! You think I wanted to lick your nasty pussy?” She spat at me.

“Nasty pussy? You didn’t think it was nasty a minute ago. Look at it and try to tell me you don’t want it.” I told her, and then I slowly raised the front of my skirt.

She watched, mesmerized, as I lifted the skirt exposing my crotch to her eyes. She actually let out a little gasp when she saw it.

“You . . . I . . . please let me . . . let me kiss it.” She muttered, crawling forward towards me.

She looked so pathetic then, crawling forward on her hands and knees, drawn to my sex like a moth to a flame. I dropped the front of my skirt down as I laughed at her.

“I don’t think so. You don’t deserve to have it again. I think it’s time for you to go now.” I ordered her.

“But Amanda, I . . .” She started.

“Out.” I demanded, pointing towards the door.

“I didn’t mean to shout before . . . we can talk about this.” She said.

I just shook my head.

“If you leave right now I’ll let you take those panties with you.” I told her, gesturing to my panties, still lying where I’d dropped them. “But the offer expires in ten seconds. Nine. Eight.”

“Amanda! I don’t want your . . .”

“Seven. Six. Five.”

“. . . panties. Why are you . . .” She said quickly, staring at them for a moment before grabbing them up and running to the door.

“Four. Three. Two.” I called after her as she hurried away.

* * *

The next day I anxiously awaited word from her, but it didn’t come. I’d been confident, so confident, that she would come crawling back to me. As the hours went by, without sight or sound of her, my confidence started to crumble. What if she’d gone to the police or someone in spite of what I’d programmed into her? What if she was able to resist the urges I’d created?

Finally I couldn’t take it anymore. I picked up the phone and I called her.

“Hello?”

“Holly? Hi, it’s me Amanda. I was wondering why you didn’t come over for your session today. Are you okay?”

“I can’t believe you had the nerve to call me. You FUCKING BITCH! After what you did to me! I don’t know why I have gone to the police–I should have you arrested.”

Her admission that she hadn’t told anyone buoyed my confidence.

“Are you sure you don’t want to come over? I think we both know I have something you want.” I suggested.

There was a long pause. Then I heard a tortured sob from Holly’s end of the line.

“Stop it stop it stop it STOPITSTOPIT! How could you do this to me? I was your friend! Evil fucking bitch!” She wailed.

Then she slammed down her phone and disconnected me.

Despite her tirade, I felt wonderful again. It certainly didn’t sound like she was doing fine without me. I’d see her soon, I knew I would.

* * *

The next day she was waiting at my house when I got home. She was parked on the street. She got up out of her car when I pulled into my driveway. I watched warily as she approached me, but when I saw her fidgeting nervously I knew that she wasn’t there to start a fight.

“Amanda!” She called, as she approached me.

“Holly.” I answered as I waited for her to catch up with me.

She was couldn’t stand still, she rocked from side to side and kept clutching her hands together.

“I-I need to talk to you.” She said, and I gestured for her to follow me inside.

“I’m sorry I yelled at you on the phone. I-I’m just angry because don’t understand why you did this to me. But, whatever you did, it worked. You got me . . . I-I need it Amanda. But please, don’t make me do that again. I’m not a lesbian. We can still be friends Amanda. I won’t report you or anything. But I’m dying here, you have to help me. Let me have a taste of your . . . you know what. Maybe, you could let me have some of your panties or something to tide me over until you can undo this.” She pleaded, the words tumbling out of her at high speed.

I wondered how long she’d rehearsed her little speech in the car as I scowled at her.

“You think we can still be friends like before Holly? I don’t think so. I have what you need, and the only way you’re going to get it is on my terms. For example, I might let you sniff my pussy, if you get down on your knees right now and kiss my feet.”

She switched from contrition to anger in an instant. She was a bundle of ticks now as she erupted in fury.

“Fuck you! Why are you doing this to me? Why do you keep humiliating me? It’s bad enough that you’ve gotten me addicted to your pussy. And yet that’s not enough for you! I have to beg and scrape and act like your slave too? Isn’t it enough that I’ll get you off?” She shouted angrily at me.

I didn’t have any intention of tolerating her insolence. I was in charge and I knew it. I slapped her then, a hard right hand across her cheek. As she looked up at me in shock and surprise I gave her my most wicked grin.

“That’s right Holly. I do expect you to beg and scrape and be my slave–not just act like it. And I have that right. Because I’m not addicted to your pussy. You’re addicted to mine. You need me, not the other way around. Now I’ll leave it up to you. You can get down on your knees and kiss my feet, or you can just get out and try to live without what only I can give you.” I explained to her.

“Amanda, please?” She started to plead, and I pulled back my hand and slapped her again right then.

“Shut up. Kiss my foot, or get out this instant.” I demanded, pointing to my extended foot.

Holly began to cry as she sank to her knees. I felt that electric sensation of power course through me. She kissed my foot softly as she began to sob,. It was clear then to both of us exactly who held the power in our relationship.

“That’s better Holly. Now, if you want to sniff it, you beg for it.”

“Please, please, just let me sniff it.” She sobbed.

“Sniff what?” I demanded meanly, I wanted to make her say it aloud.

“Your pussy. Please let me sniff your . . . pussy.” She said slowly.

“Much better, now you’re starting to understand. Alright, I’ll let you sniff it.” I told her.

As Holly started to lift her head towards my skirt, I had an idea. An idea how I could humiliate her even further. I reached out to stop her head with my hand.

“Not like that. If you want to sniff my pussy you crawl around behind me and sniff it from there.” I ordered.

Still sobbing, Holly crawled slowly behind me. I wondered what it must feel like for her. To know that I’d manipulated her traitorous brain. To feel helpless against my power. I stood straight up, to make it as hard for her as possible to get near my sex. She slowly lifted my skirt. Then I felt her breath against my bottom as she moved her head up underneath it. Her eyes, cheekbones and forehead pressed softly against the bottom of my buttocks. Then even harder as she tried to get her nose as close to my pussy as she could. Oh, the power I felt then, with Holly on her knees, jamming her pretty face into my ass just for the chance to sniff my pussy. I felt like I was queen of the universe. It was an intense rush. It made me unbelievably horny.

“That’s it, get right in there and sniff my pussy. You love it. You need it. And if you talk back to me once more I swear to you, I’ll never let you taste it again. Now tell me you love it!” I demanded, rubbing my ass back against her pressing face.

“I love it!” Holly cried.

“You love what?”

“I love your pussy!” She cried from below me. It sounded then like she really meant it.

“What will you do to have a taste of it again?”

“Anything! I’ll do anything Amanda. Oh please just let me lick you. I’ll make you feel so good I promise please just let me lick your pussy.” She begged.

“No more backtalk?”

“I swear. I’ll do whatever you want. Just let me lick you. I need it so bad. I’ll do anything, just please let me taste it!” Her muffled voice cried from under my skirt.

“Who’s in charge from now on?”

“You are. Only you. You have the pussy. Please I’ll do anything. Please, Amanda please!”

“You pathetic little addict. Don’t you realize that between your addictive personality and my hypnotic reinforcement you’re never going to escape my power?” I asked her.

“I don’t care, just let me lick you please! You can do whatever you want to me, just let me taste you now. I’m begging you pleasepleasepleaseplease!!!” She pleaded into my bottom as she continued to burrow her nose as close to my pussy as she could, even as she broke down and begged.

I pushed myself off of her face as I turned around to look down at her.

“No more backtalk, right?”

“No Amanda.”

“And tell me again who is in charge?”

“You are Amanda.”

“Are you a pathetic little pussy addict?”

“Yes.”

“Say it.”

“I’m a pathetic little pussy addict.”

“And whose pussy are you addicted to?”

“Yours Amanda.”

“Alright Holly. Even though I don’t have to, I’m going to give you your last chance to run away from this. If you go in that bedroom,” I said, pointing to my bedroom, “and lay down on your back, then I’ll come and sit my naked pussy all over your face. Which you will absolutely love. But, if you do that, you’re never going to be a free woman again. Understand? I’m going to keep hypnotizing you and making you lick me until you’re totally enslaved. You’ll be sucking my twat for the rest of your life. I’ll make you do whatever awful things I want, day and night; you’ll be my total slave. So make your decision right now. Run out the front door and hope you can live somehow without another taste of my cunt, or, go into the bedroom and surrender yourself. Surrender to your need. Surrender to my pussy. Surrender to my power.” I told her.

Holly looked up at me, shaking and twitching with need. The struggle raging inside her brain, between her need to save herself, and her need to feed her addiction. She climbed to her feet, avoiding my gaze.

Holly turned towards the front door. She took one halting step. She stood there shaking before turning and lowering her head as she hurried into my bedroom. I watched her scurry in there, a sickly pathetic shell of the woman she’d been only weeks before. It was the most beautiful sight I’d ever seen.

With a smile, I followed her, knowing that while I was having orgasm after orgasm on her squirming face, I’d also be sealing her fate. My joy and her destruction would be one. At that moment, I was so evil I wouldn’t have had it any other way. Absolute power corrupts absolutely, they say, and who was I to argue?

* * *

A month later, both of our lives were quite different. The effects of my crash course in hypnosis had changed us both permanently.

“Here is your wine mistress.” Holly said to me, turning her head down submissively as she offered it to me.

I had just arrived home from work. Holly was wearing just her underwear, as I required her to do when we were home alone. I took a sip of my wine and set it down. She had arrived home from work at the same time as I had. At work she was still the powerful attorney she’d been, but now her home life consisted of outright slavery to my every whim.

“Massage my feet.” I demanded, as I sat back on the couch, flipping through the television channels.

“Yes mistress.” Holly chirped, and then she rushed to her start rubbing my feet.

I looked at her and thought to myself that I should find her a French maid outfit to wear at home. Yes, she’d really hate that. I’d have to look into it.

It hadn’t taken long to break her completely. She was hopelessly addicted to my pussy. Just depriving her of it had allowed me to break any resistance she’d attempted. After just a week she was, for all intents and purposes, my slave. I made her move in with me. Then I laid out the rules. After working her regular job all day she returned home to be my servant all night. She cooked, she cleaned, she did every chore I required of her, and more.

I never tired of humiliating her either. I routinely made her degrade herself for my amusement. She never grew to like it, but, in time, Holly accepted her place because she had no choice.

Yes, Holly was an addict and I was her dealer. The most powerful drug Holly had ever tried was between my legs and Holly was one hundred percent hooked.

-The End-