The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

HORNET’S NEST

By fembotheather

CHAPTER FOUR

“OK,” we’re lost…” Stacy said.

The group stopped. They had walked among silver-clad slave girls for almost an hour, each hallway looking identical to the others. They’d hidden from what few wasps they’d seen, and had expected alarms to sound at any moment. None had, however.

The way back to their point of entry had proven inaccessible. Now they searched for an alternate route.

Jen and Shelly seemed to be fighting to keep themselves together, the effort showing on each of their faces. Katrina held up her compass, even knowing it had begun spinning uselessly about thirty minutes before.

“There is some sort of strong magnetic interference going on. Anything from the GPS?” Katrina asked.

“It’s not getting anything,” Stacy answered, showing her the blank screen.

“Damned box store junk,” Katrina hissed.

“Remember, soldier,” Stacy offered, “Your equipment was made by the lowest bidder.”

While they were occupied, Jen had taken a few steps into a long side chamber, one holding several conversion pods. Finally spotting that, Katrina turned after her, grabbing her arm. “Hey,” Katrina said, “Where are you going?” She looked up and saw two slave women in glossy black enter at the far end of the room…

Before they could move or respond at all, a heavy panel slid shut behind them, separating the two pairs from each other.

* * *

“What the…?” Stacy looked first at the panel as it slid closed, then at Shelly, who seemed not to be aware their group had now been split in half. Instead, she was looking through a group of passing slaves toward another side chamber filled with conversion pods… she began walking toward it, just as Jen had.

“Hey!” Stacy grabbed Shelly’s arm. “What are you doing? We’ve got to try to reach the others.”

“I…” Shelly began, and then the fog began to clear from her face. “The collar… I…,” she struggled to speak. “I think it’s doing something to me. Can… can you do something about it?”

Stacy, like Lisa and Jen, was a tech geek. Concerned, she looked at the device fitting snugly around Shelly’s neck. She noticed a number, etched in silver against the black weave: 853. She reached around, searching for a latch on the back.

It was unlike anything she’d encountered before. She had heard stories of slave collars exploding when tampered with. Not wanting to guess whether they were true or not she needed to be careful. The collar, itself, was an engineering masterpiece. It appeared to have been woven from some sort of fine carbon fiber, the individual strands almost too fine to see. Small, metal disks were embedded within it, pressing against her teammate’s neck.

In the back, Stacy found that the collar seemed to be welded shut. The headset, likewise, seemed permanently fixed. Both units appeared to have fused together and somehow to Shelly’s skin.

As Stacy touched the collar, Shelly spasmed slightly. Surprised, she took a step back as she heard the devices attached to her friend’s suit start to hum. The red LED’s came on as the hum grew in intensity.

Shelly went rigid.

The slaves, in their shiny silver, continued to pass by, and Stacy watched as if through a thickening soup. She fought to collect her thoughts, but seemed to be losing the battle. The hum was all around her, was trying to push inside her head. Distantly, she realized the hum must be a sound pulse; one attempting to affect her brainwave activity.

She thought it was odd that she couldn’t bring herself to be afraid.

As if through a haze, she saw two wasps join Shelly in front of her. She knew she should grab Shelly and run, but she couldn’t think through the loud hum filling her brain.

She realized that the wasps were telling her things.

She realized she was repeating them.

She realized her friend Shelly was speaking in harmony with the wasps.

Stacy couldn’t seem to make her body move or her mind work.

Two of them took her arms on either side. They led her across the corridor to the open, empty pods.

Her friend, Shelly, clad in her black uniform, walked over with them and began talking to her in a soothing tone. “Yes, Stacy… That’s right… You will feel so much better very soon.”

Shelly began stripping off Stacy’s clothing as soon as they’d reached the pods. Stacy felt her web gear being removed, feeling lighter without the extra weight, almost glad that it was gone. She felt her turtleneck being pulled over her head, unconcerned to be standing there in her bra.

“Relax,” Shelly told her.

She knew something wasn’t right about this, but the humming made that thought melt away. So, Stacy relaxed, and raised first one foot, and then the other, as her boots and socks were removed.

“Relax and let go,” Shelly continued, her voice a soft monotone.

Stacy thought it strange she wasn’t able to form solid thoughts, but was too relaxed now to worry about it. Shelly knew what she needed. She needed to let go.

She felt very relaxed as she stepped out of her pants and then her panties.

The hum filled her mind even more as Shelly leaned in close and pulled Stacy’s sports bra over her head and off. Then she cupped Stacy’s breasts, her glossy, gloved hands sending sparks through Stacy’s softening brain, as they caressed her skin.

“Let it all go, Stacy,” Shelly soothed, bending in close for a soft kiss.

Naked, Stacy stood there waiting, her thoughts paralyzed by the relentless wave of sound resonating through her, and by Shelly’s soft commands.

Vaguely, she remembered she should be afraid; that this place, and what it did to women, should scare her more than she could imagine. Somehow though, she couldn’t bring herself to feel compelled by that knowledge.

Her friend helped her put on one of the full Wasp uniforms stored in the bins next to the pods. The soft, soothing material of the suit felt amazing on her skin. Her boots felt snug and comfortable as she zipped them up. She felt the headset cold against her skin. It closed on her head, sealing over her ears. Next, Shelly wrapped the collar rather tightly around her neck.

She knew she should be scared.

She felt it growing warm on her skin.

Distantly she knew she should be scared, now.

Somehow, she still couldn’t make herself be afraid. Her thoughts evaporated as they formed.

There was a brief, hot sensation as the collar fused closed, leaving it completely covering her neck above where her suit ended. There was a tingling sensation starting at the back of her head that slowly spread to her eyes and down her back, and then it faded away, just as her thoughts had.

She watched as wasps opened the two pods in front of her. She stepped into one as directed, and Shelly stepped into the other.

The doors closed and both began to receive their new truth.

The pod’s truth was so much clearer than Stacy’s muddy thoughts.

* * *

As the wasps approached, Jen turned to Katrina, the LED’s glowing on either side of her headset.

“You will submit,” Jen stated.

“Like Hell I will!” Katrina fought through the humming that filled her world.

“Jen!” she yelled. “Fight it! We need to run, Jen!”

But Jen didn’t move, reaching out to grab Katrina’s wrist. “You will obey,” was all she said.

Shaking her arm free, Katrina set off at a run, crashing through the oncoming Wasps as she ran. Her blind fear, and the blood pounding through her ears, helped block out the droning Wasps and the ever-present hum that threatened to paralyze her. Looking back, she saw the three Wasps, Jen, and the other slaves look at each other blankly for a moment, then turn and start walking robotically after her.

“Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” she screamed, entering a short hallway with three closed doors. A door opened to her right and she dove through it, realizing halfway in that it was an elevator, as she barely missed toppling into the silver slaves who were exiting.

As the door closed behind her, she tried not to let herself think about the fact she was abandoning Jen. There had been nothing she could do, though that knowledge did nothing to soften the sting of knowing the Hive had claimed her friend. Sighing, she looked at the two silver-clad women who still stood silently in the elevator next to her.

The slaves just stared forward, seeming not to see her.

* * *

“What do you know about this stuff?” Lexa asked Tina as they walked. Over her shoulder hung a bag containing two complete Wasp outfits, just in case they needed a last ditch disguise for Lisa and herself.

“The collar controls... us,” Tina struggled to respond. “The headset binds us to the Hive… was activated in the pod…”

She trailed off, her eyes going blank, and then clearing. “The collar has an… electr… electromagnetic…,” she paused, the strain of trying to answer etched across her features. She still couldn’t quite reconnect with the knowledge the Hive had revealed to her, in order to share it with Lexa. It was only when she let go of her resistance and flowed with it that the knowledge and voice of the Hive re-opened to her.

Her thoughts told her how wonderful it would be to just let go, again.

Another flash of wasp Lexa latex came to Tina’s mind. ‘Lexa looked so wonderful in black’… she thought; this time the image met little resistance.

“Tell me…,” Lexa took Tina by the shoulders. “Talk to me… please!”

“God, Lex…” Tina began, her breath panting and ragged. “I can barely… I can barely keep my head straight… I think they almost finished making… making me... They… I… I keep flashing out… I keep seeing myself… wanting… needing… to get into a pod and let it finish…,” she sighed deeply. “… to get you into a pod, too….”

Lexa and Lisa traded long, worried looks.

“Lex…” Tina wiped tears from her eyes. “I don’t know if I can stop myself anymore… we aren‘t supposed to talk… It’s hard… hard to talk… it almost hurts… Can only hear the Hive voice… the headset…only speak when the Hive….”

At that moment alarms began to sound.

Lexa looked from Lisa back to her lover. She watched in horror as the light drained from Tina’s beautiful eyes, and as the red LED’s on her headset came alive. Tina just stood there, frozen and shaking.

“Run,” Tina’s voice shook as she forced the word out, her body shaking slightly as the Hive asserted itself in her mind and body with orgasmic force. “Please run…” the last came as a ragged whisper.

“Get to the boat, Lisa!” Lexa yelled, “And don’t look back!”

Startled, but obeying her orders, Lisa turned and ran down a side corridor, leaving her friends behind.

Lexa stared into her lover’s frozen face.

The stun gun fired a very short burst of energy into Tina’s chest. Lexa put it away and wiped a tear from her own cheek. “I’m so sorry,” she whispered, as Tina sank to the floor.

She put her last anesthetic mask on Tina’s slack face, needing her to stay under for a while.

Dragging her unconscious friend behind some crated machinery, Lexa hastily pulled the contents from her bag.

She pulled out a black wasp suit, then held up a collar and headset. Her theory and hope was that the pulses coming from the suit and the collar would identify the wearer as a friend to all in the Hive.

She didn’t stop to think about what else the collar and headset might do.

She just knew that she needed to stay with Tina if she was going to get her out.

Looking at her unconscious lover, she began to strip off her clothes. “I love you,” Lexa breathed.

The suit went on like soft cream, a slight squeak here and there as she pulled it up. It seemed to fit itself to her every curve.

Lexa stopped momentarily, examining two small protrusions inside that aligned with her sex and the crease of her ass. She smiled slightly at her own lurid thoughts, as there was no need to wonder what their purpose was.

Each protrusion looked to be covered with electrical contacts. An inspection showed, in fact, that the entire suit was woven with similar contacts. ‘It looks like…,’ Lexa thought, ‘like one big integrated circuit.’

Seeing no other option, Lexa resumed pulling it up and onto her body. The zipper wasn‘t metal… it was silver in color, but it wasn‘t metal… and when it was closed, formed a line from her crotch to her neck.

She sighed after she’d fully closed it. It fit her sleek frame like a second skin. It felt amazing, even lighter than it should have felt, and softer and more flexible than any latex she’d ever worn. She couldn’t help but admire her gloved hands for a brief moment… so black and shiny… before continuing to put on the uniform.

The sensations, as her encased hands touched the rest of her suit, were making it difficult for her to concentrate, though. The overall sensitivity of her new outfit was incredible; the suit seemed far more sensitive than her own skin, even though that seemed impossible.

‘Sex in these things must be fucking amazing,’ she mused, for a moment running her gloved hands over her encased breasts.

Managing to shake off the momentary erotic fog , Lexa slid the boots on next. They felt wonderful, too, and if it weren’t for the setting, she could imagine liking them a lot, as they were light and seemed to fit her perfectly. They weren’t latex, and certainly not leather, made of a material she wasn’t familiar with; a material similar to the suit, but much thicker.

They looked durable, though, while still feeling so comfortable. ‘These boots‘, she mused, smiling, ‘were made for walking…’

“Yeah,” she said, coming back from the sensations and looking momentarily back at Tina, “No matter what happens… no matter what you say about it, when we get back home, I’m keeping these boots as a war trophy.”

She almost smiled at her own attempt at humor… almost.

As Tina slumbered under the anesthetic, Lexa took a moment to examine the devices on the exterior of the suit. She recognized some of them as sound pulse emitters. She knew they could be used to emit a trance-inducing pulse, one that could render their subject compliant in a very short time. There were also several of what appeared to be electromagnetic coils… She didn’t dare guess what they were for.

She took a deep breath, looking over the sleeping Tina into the open hall beyond, where the slaves continued to pass by, oblivious to her presence. From somewhere deep in her mind, she had a vision of Tina marching in lock step with other Wasps, doing her job of converting more slaves for the Hive… even converting her.

That thought passed with a chill.

Next, she took up the collar. A close inspection showed that the headset needed to go on first, as the collar had a hollow place in the back where the headpiece would fit. No obvious needles or other invasive parts showed themselves on the insides as she hefted it.

Lexa took that as a good sign.

Putting the collar down on her thighs, she picked up the headset. Lifting her ponytail, she then settled the device at the back of her neck. It folded instantly onto her ears, closing down snugly. Expecting a jolt or shock of some kind, she sat back. But there was… nothing. Nothing happened, and there were no new sounds in the ear domes, just the same shuffling slave feet beyond, and the background hum of the Hive.

When she tried to pull the headset off, though, it didn’t budge.

“Shit,” Lexa whispered.

She took another long look at the sleeping Tina, letting her resolve strengthen.

With nothing else for it, she looked at the collar resting in her lap. Its woven fabric showed an intricacy and attention to design that were amazing. The woven fabric was mostly black with visible strands of silver, and embedded within it were perhaps thousands of small, black disks.

Concerned, but reminding herself she wasn‘t about to step into a pod to be activated, she took a breath and brought it up to her neck.

“I love you, Tina,” her voice rasped, barely a whisper this time, before she settled the collar into place.

It fit tightly over the lower part of her headset and extended down to the high neckline of her bodysuit. She felt a shudder as the “slave thing” closed around her neck, forming a nearly airtight seal against her skin. There was a hot sensation and then a burning smell. She felt a few tingles in her neck and head but they faded quickly. Then she looked up and saw herself reflected in a nearby metal panel.

She looked like a wasp.

She looked just like Tina.

Only her eyes weren’t blank like Tina’s had gone…

Stop thinking that way.

Frowning, Lexa pulled her knife from the sleeve of her shirt, and stuffed her clothing and the rest of her equipment under the machinery. She put her gun with her clothes, too, since there was no place to conceal it on her person.

As she pulled back she recognized the contents of the crates for what they were. The corridor was lined with crates containing conversion pods… perhaps hundreds of them.

Trying not to let the ramifications distract her focus she tucked the knife into her boot and moved to Tina.

She removed her lover’s mask and waited for Tina to awaken, knowing they couldn’t hide here forever.

Her plan sucked, she knew. But what choice did she have?