The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A few thoughts:

I need to restate my gratitude toward the friend who has been proof reading this story for me. Without her efforts this story could never have become what it is.

A few additional inspirations for this chapter might include the unconscious invocation of something from 8-bit’s wonderful “Viva La Resistance” and a certain song by Meat Loaf that was running through my head as I wrote.

I must also thank the muse who must have visited me one night and delivered chapter six because after I awoke and dashed to the computer, what I had written was nothing like anything that had ever come from these typing fingers before.

I hope you like it.

As always, thanks for reading.

FBH

HORNET’S NEST

By fembotheather

CHAPTER FIVE

Stacy floated in her pod… it had long since become her world.

She was the Hive.

She was a slave.

The blissful truth strummed through her body.

The protrusions inside her suit had expanded, filling both her pussy and anus. They now throbbed and pulsed, sending her will crashing away with each new truth.

She was the Hive.

She was rewarded for being an apt pupil as her body and mind were momentarily obliterated in yet another powerful orgasm.

* * *

Lisa had ducked into a storeroom to avoid several wasps. When she’d finally found it The vent room where the team had entered had been locked and the door wouldn’t budge when she had tried bypassing the controls. She collapsed exhausted on the floor in a corner. Needing to cry, in fear and frustration, she couldn’t stop her tears.

In just a few short hours, all her friends had been taken from her. She didn’t know if any of them were still free.

Her tracking device was no longer getting any signals.

She felt exhausted and alone.

In tears, with the Hive’s hum all around her, and feeling so very tired now, she slowly sank into a fitful sleep.

* * *

As she watched her lover slumber on from the remaining effects of the anesthetic mask Lexa’s thoughts drifted back to the previous night, as she had met with the informant and started the train of events which had brought them all here.

The club was noisy and crowded, a perfect place to meet and not be noticed. Her contact had been late, which had Lexa annoyed… She and Tina were going away on vacation the next day, and she doubted anything her contact had to say would be good news.

“Seventeen?” Lexa said, amazed.

“That’s correct.” her contact, Detective Cynthia Knox replied. “They were taken at a rave late last night.”

“And you tracked the location of one of their cell phones to this old factory?”

“Another agency tracked them, yes.” Knox answered, her deep brown eyes looking into Lexa’s crystalline green ones.

“And you aren’t going to do anything? Lexa hadn’t intended it to sound as accusatory as it had come out.

Knox seemed unfazed. “Our hands are tied.” she said flatly. “Can you do anything?” Cyn, as she was called seemed tired. She seemed somehow distant, detached, far from the fiery disposition Lexa remembered from her own time on the police force.

Lexa had been too preoccupied to notice at the time.

“We’re damned sure going to do something.” Lexa replied, tucking the disk Detective Knox had slipped her into a pocket.

Her reverie was cut short as Tina’s eyes came open and turned to look blankly at Lexa. Her eyes carried no emotion at all.

‘That look,’ Lexa thought suddenly. ‘Cynthia’s eyes had looked like that… Shit!… was this whole thing a trap? How could they have gotten to her?’

The train of thought evaporated though, as Tina moved catlike across the floor; her black clad ass swaying hypnotically back and forth. Coming close, Tina looked her up and down, appraisingly.

Lexa could hear and feel her lover’s collar hum through her as she was inspected silently, blankly. Then, Tina’s body seemed to shudder as her eyes focused more closely on Lexa’s shiny, black-encased body.

Lexa smelled sweat and arousal as Tina leaned in close, running her black hands over Lexa’s glossy, smooth body.

As their two suits touched, Lexa almost passed out from the sensations created. Every touch of Tina’s gloves was like a deep, sexual caress; one that flowed back and forth through in waves that swept her thoughts clean. The hum and pulses coming from Tina’s collar sent her mind tumbling, and she had to fight to hold her thoughts together; fight to remember where they were.

She had to fight to even want to remember that.

It was too easy to just fall into her lover’s warm arms and dissolve.

There was something… Lexa almost heard a voice but she wrote it off as her imagination and need for Tina playing tricks with her.

Suddenly, though, Lexa’s thought came crashing back to her as the sensations stopped. Tina was no longer stroking her, she was on the move.

She’d stood, stiffly, robotically and started to walk away.

Lexa, still feeling stunned and shaky, walked too, stepping up beside her lover and locking rhythm with Tina… her wasp lover. No matter what, she knew she had to stay with Tina. It was the clearest thing in her mind.

“I love you Tina.” She breathed almost silently.

Then, accompanied by the almost-voices, she walked on, very closely beside Tina, almost not being able to wonder where they were going.

* * *

The elevator stopped again, and two new slaves got on, allowing Katrina to get out. She looked around, startled at the size of the room she’d entered.

It was a huge factory floor. Silver-clad slaves were filing in and out, while others stood in place, working like automatons on whatever was in front of them. At the far end of the cavernous room stood two wasps.

Katrina crouched low behind a row of boxes, looking closer…

The slaves nearest her were making collars! Robotically, their hands moving quickly and precisely, they were assembling the complex devices. Their blank eyes stared, not seeing anything but their task.

She felt a chill. This place was nothing more, or less, than a slave factory. It was obvious these collars were very important to the Hive’s control of its slaves. So, if she could get information about this manufacturing room back to the Corps, an attack here might cripple the slaver’s organization severely.

With luck maybe they could gain the upper hand at last.

* * *

Tina came to a halt next to a row of pods. She opened one and began lowering herself into it.

The door closed and the pod began to hum.

Lexa stood, frozen, watching in horror. Her confused thoughts were telling her to do something but she was stopped by the worry of not attracting attention by taking action that would mark her as anything but a wasp.

All the while the hum of the Hive smoothed her desire to move. It was far easier to stand motionless and wait.

Two silver clad slaves stepped up to another pod just as it stopped humming.

One slave opened it and out came Shelly. She looked blankly at Lexa, pausing briefly as if considering something but then turned to another of the humming pods.

She stood at attention, staring her empty wasp stare and waiting.

Lexa stood, fighting back the emotions as she stared at Tina’s conditioning pod as it hummed away with her lover inside.

It was making Tina a slave.

‘I need to do something,’ she thought.

Then, from somewhere deep inside her, another stronger thought pushed the call to action away.

She wondered what it felt like.

The two silver clad slaves turned and rejoined the endless flow.

Her thoughts drifted with the wisps of voices that floated through her brain.

Disconnectedly, she remembered the coils embedded in her suit. Once she’d read something about how certain types of magnetic fields could manipulate thoughts, even possibly erase them.

Then, she noticed how very hard it was to worry about all that.

She imagined hearing her lover’s voice, as if it were telling her things… things she could almost hear.

Then the humming pods cycled down.

Shelly bent robotically and opened the clasps on the pod in front of her. She turned to Lexa as Stacy emerged.

Lexa’s mind seemed to clear with the shock of seeing her friend’s empty eyes.

‘God, Stacy!’ Lexa thought as Stacy’s empty gaze bore through her. ‘I’m sorry.’ She stifled the shocked urge to gasp. Her friends were now wasps. They seemed to accept her as part of the Hive so she knew she needed to follow along…

It was important to look and act like all of the other slaves.

Then she realized, ‘they are waiting for me to….’ The question drifted slowly through her mind.

‘To what?’ she finally asked her own thoughts.

The other two wasps stared at Lexa blankly.

Finally, it dawned on her, and she moved to the pod holding Tina. Opening the clasps, she raised the door, revealing Tina’s blissful, blank face within.

Her eyes were empty and bottomless.

As Tina stood, a tone sounded from somewhere. Lexa thought it might even have come from inside her own head. Wherever it originated, all the slaves turned to face the other side of the room.

Lexa turned with them.

Shelly took Stacy’s hand and the two began walking toward a side hallway.

In Lexa’s muddled brain it took a moment to realize that Tina had extended a hand toward her.

She took it and was led after the others; she could almost hear Tina’s voice telling her of love. Somehow the constant hum of the Hive seemed less significant.

The sensations coming from Tina’s hand in hers nearly made Lexa pass out. Her thoughts became mere flashes.

She wasn’t aware of time passing or how long they walked together. One passage blended with the next. Her mind drifted as she focused on her lover.

They entered a room with pipes lining the walls, Shelly and Stacy had begun undressing and placing their garments in clear fronted compartments in the wall next to the door. Tina began doing the same.

Lexa watched as the three new wasps undressed, as more and more of their smooth flesh was exposed to her. Finally, she noticed Tina looking at her, expectantly.

Startled out of her nearly helpless voyeurism, Lexa knew she must begin to undress.

Apparently the collars and silver headsets wouldn’t be coming off right now. Lexa had distantly hoped she could reach her friends when they took off the control devices.

‘so much for plan A’ she managed to think.

Lexa looked away, toward the entrance, weighing stray options for escape in her mind. ‘How to get Tina away…’ she thought… ‘or maybe I can get myself out and bring help.’

But those thoughts were swept away in a sudden rush, as Tina’s soft hands reached around her body. Before she could even think, Lexa felt those hands begin to unzip her suit.

The sensations electrified her, as Tina’s hands moved downward, each motion setting off sparks in her brain as the suit was opened and pushed down along her skin.

Tina’s body pressed against her back, breasts crushing warmly against her, Lexa felt herself melt into her lover’s arms.

She sighed as each of her legs were raised tenderly and fondled. As her lover’s hands caressed her body, and pulled off her boots, she heard her knife falling to the floor. She forced herself not to show alarm in order to continue acting like the slaves around her.

It was important to be like them.

Lexa felt a moment of confusion when Tina paused, Lexa’s suit just below her waist now. As Tina continued to tug at it, Lexa gasped, feeling some sort of resistance. Then, as Tina drew the garment lower, Lexa finally remembered about the protrusions in her sex and ass that had expanded to fill both holes.

She couldn’t believe she’d forgotten they were there, almost as if they had become a part of her.

The suit was pulled down with a wet squelching noise.

She realized how wonderfully full the devices had made her feel, and the warm sense of arousal and connection they’d created inside her. Slowly, she gathered her wits as Tina continued to pull downward, though, pulling until both devices withdrew from her holes with wet, sucking sounds.

Biting her own lip to keep from groaning, and though her thoughts tried to scream how wrong it was, Lexa missed the fullness created by the suit’s inner fittings. Her nipples stood hard against the air in the room, she sighed as she felt the caress of her lover’s hands playing down her legs again.

Lost in a thick veil of arousal, Lexa felt herself being led to the center of the room.

‘I love you,’ she thought.

In her mind, she imagined that she heard and felt Tina respond.

There was a hiss from the pipes as water began showering down on them and spraying from uncounted sources at the sides. It was slick and slightly oily their skin and smelled sweetly with a scent that seemed to intensify Lexa’s feelings of sexual need.

Stacy and Shelly stepped closer to each other, and Shelly began working her hands all over Stacy’s body… lathering and caressing deeply. Stacy responded in kind as they faced each other and locked in a heated kiss.

Lexa watched, transfixed by the scene, until she felt a touch. Hands began massaging the fragrant water into her back and arms, then reached around to cup and caress her slick, needy breasts. In the corner of her eye, she saw two silver women removing their old wasp uniforms and replacing them with new ones.

Her sex-fogged mind forgot to wonder why that should be important.

Turning, she lost herself in a deep, passionate kiss with Tina. For a moment, she let herself forget all about where they were. They were together, and they were lovers, and that’s all that truly mattered.

‘The knife,’ the realization fought its way to the surface as the silver clad slaves exited the room.

The thought faded as quickly as it had appeared, swept away in the heat of Tina’s kiss.

She closed her eyes as Tina washed her. Lost in the moment, she returned her lover’s caresses as they stroked and cleaned each other. They washed each other’s collars and headsets, too.

Adrift and floating in her lover’s sensuous touch, again Lexa could only think, ‘I love you, Tina.’

“I love you, too,” she imagined Tina’s voice whispering back.

Barely aware of her surroundings or anything but her lover’s touch, Lexa was stunned when she noticed what was happening next to her.

Stacy had knelt down to face Shelly’s lower body. She’d reached around and cupped Shelly’s backside, pulling her close. Now, as Stacy began to lick and probe with her tongue, Shelly’s back was arching, her blank expression suddenly infused with lust.

Before she could fully process what was going on, Lexa’s world started swirling away as Tina began doing the same thing to her. She moaned as Tina’s face pressed and moved against her engorged lower lips, her tongue kissing and licking everywhere. In some ways, it felt more intense than it ever had between the two of them, with Lexa feeling as if she were literally floating in a bubble of soft, warm arousal. It kept building and building until she exploded in pleasure, unable to resist the intensity of her need anymore.

It all felt heavenly, like something she never wanted to miss, and Lexa began to hope it would never end. Everything, their situation, the Hive, the whole world fell away in the moment… washed away with the water and the blinding orgasm which shook her very soul.

And all the while, Tina’s voice kept wafting across her mind… ‘I love you, Lex.’

“I love you, too,” Lexa breathed aloud, needing to so very badly.

Reality came back to Lexa as she realized the room had shifted to a drying cycle… warm, dry air was blowing out of the walls and ceiling, quickly removing the remaining water from their bodies but leaving an oiled sheen. Tina stood close by, and all three of her friends were staring at her.

Had they heard her speak? Lexa wondered. Her head was swimming with post-orgasmic bliss, and she could still taste Tina on her lips. She remembered pleasuring her lover’s sensuous folds.

Slowly, she realized she could still think. At least she felt she could still think. She remembered wondering, as she was swept away in the heat of their sexual need and longing, if she would ever be able to think as herself, again.

A few moments before she had not been able to worry about it.

It came back to her as if from a dream.

When a tone sounded, Shelly, Tina, and Stacy turned and marched in lock step to the compartments holding their fresh uniforms. Slowly, Lexa realized she must do the same.

The suit was warm to her touch as she removed it from its nest.

‘A clean Hive is a happy Hive.’

The lame, unvoiced joke sounded loud in Lexa’s head.

She looked around the room. Her knife, of course, was gone now. Her head still spinning in the afterglow, Lexa tried to hold onto her worry at the loss of her only weapon.

No one spoke as the four women dressed, though Lexa still heard the faint echoes of Tina’s voice inside her, along with the relentless humming. She sighed in pleasure when once more the suit plugs slid up inside her. After all four were completely dressed, they exited to the outer chamber.

They walked into a large area filled with pods. At another tone, the three wasps came to attention, forming up in a line with the pods behind them. Lexa copied them, falling in between Stacy and Tina.

It was important to blend in; her thoughts told her.

A woman in a red body suit and black boots strode into the room, her high heels echoing in the open space.

As the wasps around her stared their empty stares, Lexa fought to keep her jaw from dropping.

It was Tracy.

Her enemy had become the enemy.

Tracy marched across the room and stood stiffly at attention in front of them.

Her gaze moved from left to right; from Shelly to Stacy, to Lexa, then Tina, and then back to Lexa.

“Hello, Lexa.”

The sound of her voice came as a shock after so long.

“Hello Lexa” Her voice came as a shock. “Or I should say cu873.” she corrected herself with a confident air. “ cu856 notified the Hive that you seemed to be malfunctioning… It seemed she could not clearly hear you in the blissful hum that is our mind. Such a loyal slave she is.”

Tracy looked directly into Tina’s unblinking eyes, even as the latter seemed to tremble at the praise.

“The Hive instructed her to bring you here after her post conditioning cleansing was complete… Have you been enjoying our demonstration, cu873?”

Lexa tried to gasp, tried to move, but something was wrong. All she could do was stand there like a statue.

She felt it as the emitters on the wasp suits started humming.

Her suit was no exception.

“Did you enjoy your wet interlude with cu856, then?”

“Wha…?” Lexa was struggling to form thoughts now. The humming was more than just distracting as it battered against her mind.

“Oh come now.” Tracy scolded, “I felt your climaxes from the other side of the complex. I know 856 enjoyed you.” She reached out and caressed Tina’s cheek, running her hand down to her collar.

Tina spasmed slightly.

“Open the pod,” Tracy ordered. “873 will need it soon.”

“Yes, my Queen.”

Tina… cu856… complied, turning to open the pod nearest her and then returned to attention.