The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I need to extend thanks once again to those whose works have inspired me in this endeavor: Tabico, Trilby Else, Tang, Iago, Thrall. 8-Bit… the list is a long one. I thank you all.

Warm appreciation to those who have written me… It’s beyond words that you’ve taken the time. Frankly your interest has driven me to make this story better than it would otherwise have been.

I also thank those who have actively helped me to make this story reach it’s present state… they know who they are .

And lastly, thanks for reading and I hope that you enjoy:

FBH

HORNET’S NEST

By fembotheather

CHAPTER SEVEN

Walking among the endless steam of silver-clad slaves, Lisa somehow managed to blend in. She forced herself to stay in the center of the flow, hoping to hide herself in plain sight.

As she’d guessed, their blank eyes seemed not to see her.

Still, though, she could feel the hum of the Hive like a physical presence. It vibrated through her and into her core. It was more than sound; it was like a feeling, an emotion, like a thousand obedient sighs all around her.

Without thinking about it, she found herself matching the rhythm of their padded feet. It was like sleepwalking as she followed along with the endless stream of blank faced women. She found that just following and not thinking about it was the easiest thing she could do.

Deep down she felt safe staying with them and following along.

Finally, forcing herself to stop following, Lisa dropped away from the group as it made its way across a large chamber filled with pods.

She recognized this area as being near where the team had come in.

As her mind seemed to clear, she realized that it had been so very hard to think of dropping out of the flow of slaves. That thought vanished easily, however, as she hunched down behind a row of pods, the hum receding a bit from her mind.

Peering over the pods, Lisa saw two wasps follow a red-clad woman out of sight into a side corridor. Her thoughts swallowed by the rhythms of the hive, she barely noticed that two silver slaves were approaching, walking straight toward her. Though she struggled to avoid it, she felt herself drawn to their empty eyes, to their beautiful blank faces, even as they seemed to look right through her.

‘Wait,’ she thought, ‘I know them. Those are two of the rave girls we came to rescue.’

The memory of their photos, circulated among the rescue team, was clear to her, despite the change from the smiling, lively girls in those photos to the blank, empty eyes that stared at her… that stared through her.

‘So beautiful.’ That stray thought almost scared her.

There would be no rescuing these girls today. Their rescuers were the ones in need of rescue now.

‘And they don’t want to be rescued any more either,’ she thought.

The new Hive slaves dropped their burdens of slave uniforms into bins and turned robotically to rejoin the river of marching women.

For the first time she noticed there was a wasp in the room, not far away, facing away from her.

Lisa ducked down instinctively, barely in time as the wasp turned her head slightly in her direction. There was familiarity in that form, too, but she was somehow having trouble focusing.

She wrote the blurriness off as exhaustion.

Lisa watched as the slaves continued to march blankly past, their rhythm soothing her as she found herself staring. An unknown time passed before she could collect her thoughts again. She realized that one of the pods in the row she’d hid behind was active. She rose up a bit and looked around, the wasp was nowhere in sight.

She made a spot decision; whoever was in that pod might not be beyond rescue… she had to try.

She got up and moved around in front the pods, her stun gun out and ready. The gun would be of limited use, since its charge indicator showed only half-full. She’d used it twice earlier when the team had first embarked on the mission, and they were notoriously only good for five shots at best.

She stood in front of the pod, wondering whether she really wanted to know who was being remade inside. Lisa looked up… still no sign of the wasp, only the endless stream of silver women. Under the Hive’s hum, she vaguely wondered where the wasp had gone….

She unlocked the clasps.

Raising the door, she saw Lexa staring blankly at her.

“Intruder,” Lexa called out emotionlessly.

“Shit!” Lisa screamed. ‘No…. not Lexa too…’ her thoughts cried.

Alarms sounded.

Lisa turned and ran. Blinded by shock, she nearly knocked a silver-clad slave over in her flight toward the nearest empty side corridor. Her flight ended abruptly as she ran straight into the black clad arms of a wasp.

Lisa looked up into Tina’s blank face. She felt a hand on her shoulder. Jen, now wasp Jen, had come up close behind her. “Nooo…” Lisa squealed.

The Hum intensified as Lisa’s thoughts began to melt away and she froze in place between her two former friends, letting them lead her back to where Lexa still lay there.

cu873 watched none of this, however. She had alerted the Hive, as she was programmed to do, then simply waited patiently until a silver-clad slave girl came to lower the door of her pod and her programming recommenced.

She knew the intruder would be taken care of.

The Hive would set her free, as it had set Lexa free.

She was the Hive.

The Hive was her thoughts.

The Hive was her world.

He mind liquefied as the pod came back to life and she was obliterated by yet another crushing orgasm.

Seeing Lexa passively waiting as the pod door was lowered into place shocked Lisa back to conscious action. Her thoughts shattered through the lethargy which had held her spellbound.

“Fuck!” she yelled, focusing her fear and shock into shaking off Jen’s hold on her. She barreled into Tina, knocking the wasp backward, and fled down a side corridor, not knowing or caring where it led.

* * *

Katrina watched as the slave women in silver worked; none of them spoke, none of them seemed to notice anything but the task in front of them. From time to time, several would leave and more would arrive and take up their positions at a workstation.

Their blank eyes haunted her. If any of them even saw her, they gave no sign. She felt invisible and somehow very lonely.

She understood, fully now, why this was called a hive. Everyone here had a function.

Everyone here thought of nothing but their function.

Everyone here lived to serve the Hive.

Then she saw them… two wasps had entered the room from the elevator she’d been riding.

They stood at attention on the other side of the room… looking toward her. ‘No,’ Katrina thought, ‘they’re looking right at me.’ Then she focused on their faces.

It was Stacy and Shelly who stared straight at her, all shining and sleek in their black uniforms.

‘No….’ she thought, ’not Stacy, too!’

Suddenly Katrina felt completely alone. There was no way to know if anyone else was still free. Then she thought, ‘maybe they’re just pretending?’… ‘Was Jen pretending?’ her thoughts answered her.

Jen had certainly not been pretending when she’d grabbed Katrina and told her to submit

… to obey.

The Hive’s hum filled the world as she looked at her former friends with their empty stares.

They were slaves.

The Hive was unbeatable.

She wondered how long she had before it got her, too.

She needed to do something, and escape seemed impossible.

The wasps… her former friends… turned and entered the elevator.

Able to think clearly, whatever passed for clearly in this place, Katrina looked for anything that might help her escape.

A clear partition across the large room had attracted Katrina’s attention just before the wasps had appeared. She returned her gaze to it as the elevator doors closed. From her vantage point she could see large banks of computer equipment beyond, stretching across that whole side of the large factory floor.

“Control room…,” she breathed. “Gotcha.”

‘Maybe it’s a control room.’ she thought. Either way, smashing Hive computers would be better than sitting idly by and waiting to be taken.

Silver slaves came and went regularly through a door in the partition. Those emerging carried stacks of slave collars.

Katrina moved now, with a small sliver of a plan.

‘At least,’ she thought, ‘I have an objective. Taking this place out could be the break we need.’

Katrina broke cover and walked calmly around the outside of the room to the partition door. The slaves paid no attention to her. Two silver-clad women exited the enclosure just as she reached it. They continued on without seeming to see her. She turned the door handle and pulled….

Then she cursed under her breath as she found the door wouldn’t open for her. At that moment, alarms began to sound.

“Fuck!” she spat, then turned and ran.

Katrina had almost left the factory floor when she spotted two more wasps entering. She ran down a corridor and ducked into the first room with a door that she found.

Frantically she looked for a lock and found none.

The room she’d entered had a row of eight pods against a wall. These appeared to be different from the conversion pods she’d seen, though. They were roughly tube-shaped, with a padded bed, and transparent top.

Two held motionless silver slaves. ‘Sleep pods?’ she thought.

The sound of booted feet close by outside brought her out of her musing. They were going to find her if she didn’t do something quickly. She went to the bins holding silver slave uniforms. ‘God no…’ she thought. Even as she shuddered at her plan she was starting to strip out of her clothes.

* * *

Lisa had rejoined the flow of silver slaves. She had no idea where they were going, but being surrounded by so many warm, passive bodies soothed her, and made her feel so much less obvious. The Hive hum seemed softer here, too, almost calming as she walked.

It felt good not to be alone.

* * *

Tina, cu856 opened the pod as it completed its cycle and shut down.

Inside, she saw cu873, now fully conditioned and part of the Hive. She heard her blissful obedient thoughts as the Hive mind hummed through them both.

Her body trembled slightly as the Hive rewarded her own obedience.

They were together now, forever linked.

They were the Hive.

Lexa, cu873, stood, her body glowing with post orgasmic bliss. She remembered trying to fight the Hive. She now knew how futile that attempt had been. She felt the Hive mind within her. There were now tiny carbon filaments, the Hive told her, linking her mind and body to her collar and head set… linking her mind and body permanently to the Hive.

She looked at the other wasp standing in front of her. She felt cu856‘s blissful obedience in the voice of the Hive, just part of the hum of many obedient, happy voices which flowed in her mind.

She shook slightly with her own reward as she stood.

What Lexa had known, cu873 now knew. She knew that her consciousness now flowed within the Hive. She knew how wrong she had been before. She knew how wrong it had been to hate and fear the Hive. The Hive was nothing like they had thought.

The Hive was the future. It was the truth. It was unstoppable.

cu873 had no intentions of allowing the Hive to be stopped.

It would set the world free.

All must serve the Hive.

* * *

Katrina slid the silver suit up her firm legs. It glided upward with ease, her every nerve ending exploding with sensation.

‘God!’ she breathed, ‘I can see why they like it.’ With a start, she batted the idle thought away.

She paused, the rest of the outfit just below the crotch, to examine two protrusions inside the suit.

The entire suit, she noticed, was lined with what looked like tiny circuitry and disk-shaped inserts. These two protrusions were no exception. From their locations, and how slick and slippery they looked, she could guess where they would go. She could see no way to remove them, either without leaving a gaping hole… down there.

She tried not to think about their purpose and resumed pulling, gasping slightly as the two protrusions pressed into her private regions. Trying to ignore the sensations they caused, Katrina also struggled not to imagine what they’d feel like when she began walking.

Wearing this disguise, she hoped, would allow her to access the computer area she’d seen without setting off the alarm, again.

She looked down to the floor where her black turtleneck lay. If she could cut off the collar and put it around her neck, she’d have a close approximation of the Hive collar. It was the best she could do. As for the headpiece, she had no substitute. She would just have to hope there wouldn’t be a close inspection and she could pass without it.

The suit had reached her waist as the door opened.

Half-dressed, she stood facing the two silver-suited women who’d entered the room.

They stared at her intently, the hum of the Hive seeming to grow louder.

The slaves, she thought, they are from the group we came to rescue. Their faces came to her from pictures she had memorized. She felt drawn to fall into their bottomless eyes.

Before she realized it, they had moved to her, their hands reaching out softly, silently.

Katrina’s thoughts about her plan fractured as two sets of silver hands started to caress her body. Everywhere they touched created sensations that whited out her brain, that caused jolts of pleasure to shoot up and down her spine.

The hum filled her mind, pushing out weaker things and coating it in waves of bliss.

The hands cupped and massaged her naked breasts, and she felt them responding. Hands also touched and probed her suit-covered legs, making her shudder. She distantly felt the suit being raised and covering her body almost completely now.

A tongue circled her left nipple through the smooth fabric. Teeth very lightly teased it.

A stray thought formed that she wasn’t into girls, but vanished quickly as the teeth and tongue moved to her right breast.

She felt amazing as the suit was zipped up, coating her from neck to toe in shiny silver.

She saw a silver hand kneading one of the slave’s silver breasts and realized vaguely that the hand was hers.

Lips kissed hers and she fell deeply into them, lust overtaking her as both her gloved hands began massaging her lover’s breasts. Their two tongues locked and released, rolling over and over each other.

Lost in her own world of lust, head filled with the Hive’s hum, she forgot to wonder what the other silver woman was doing.

She felt other hands softly raise her hair and place something cold and metallic against the back of her head.

She startled as the headset closed over her ears.

Her lover intensified the kiss and the attention her hands were giving Katrina’s breasts as the door opened. Distantly, she saw two wasps enter the room and stand at attention. A small, receding part of her realized it was Stacy and Shelly.

The hum and erotic sensations made thinking difficult, though… made even wanting to think difficult. As the sensations ravished her body and mind, she stopped trying.

The fog in her head only thickened as a Hive collar was gently drawn around her neck.

It was so easy not to think, not to wonder why she wanted these women so badly. It was so easy to forget that she wasn’t even into girls at all.

Driven by lust, she returned her lover’s embrace as she felt a hot sensation at the back of her neck, and tingles moving through it and up into her head.

Her mind barely remembered being afraid.

The blissful hum filled her world as she felt the silver hands guide her across the room and direct her up and into one of the sleep pods. Her body was electrified with nearly orgasmic sensations as the clear lid closed over her, sealing her in.

Her two lovers settled in pods of their own nearby.

Her mind awoke just enough to feel afraid. She looked at the two motionless wasps standing outside her pod. Good friends now programmed to slavery and purposed with her enslavement as well. She could only pray that these weren’t programming pods.

Before it vanished, that thought became a hope that at least she would be safe here.

Glancing through the lid, Katrina watched as the wasps outside stared their empty, beautiful stares.

‘They are beautiful.’ her thoughts sighed.

Then the hum swept both fear and her thoughts away in a thundering orgasm.