The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Horses

Chapter 4 — I break my wife

It is early morning when we get to my home-town. We stop at a large store are get several cuts of meat, various cleaning solvents, a bag of ice, a blender, a couple of pressure-cookers and a twin hotplate. I buy a copy of the Wall Street Journal. I drop off Greg and Emily at a motel and drive home.

I park the car in the garage, blend the ingredients, and load up the pressure cookers with them and set them on the hotplate. The ice goes into the chest freezer.

My wife is still asleep. I read the Wall Street Journal, scanning a page every second and taking it all in. I could spend the whole day reading out the stock prices from memory. I have never read it before. It seems so obvious to me now how the statistics and news interact with each other. It is, after all, a closed and finite system, the flow of money from losing businesses to winning ones is clear. All the graphs now make sense to me. How I previously thought the rises and falls were erratic and random is now a mystery. I fire up my computer and sign up for a brokerage account and empty our bank account into it. I set up a few trades. I will be a millionaire before sunset.

I stare at the photos on the walls. At first I do not recognise the man in the couple as me. The woman is a stranger.

I hear my wife stirring and walk to the bedroom. She only has a few hours of humanity left. I want that to be the best for her. I could use my chemicals to seduce her mind and control her. But I won’t.

“Helen,”, I say to her softly at the foot of the bed. She is familiar to me intimately, but it is also like I have never seen her before. In a few hours this will no longer matter.

“Mmm”, she says and rolls over. I taste her body chemicals on the air. She masturbated last night. I can sense her circulation and the electrical activity of her nervous system. She is ecompletely exposed to me. She has no more secrets. “You’re back early,” she says. To me now she talks in a primitive and slow manner with these rudimentary noises, but I know this is normal speech.

I undress and get into the bed, stroking her softly. She seems like alien flesh to me. I have more knowledge of Greg and Emily’s bodies than I have of hers. Her eyes have that animal dullness I have only started noticing in other people. “I have to get up now”, she says.

“No, you don’t”, I say. I start massaging the right points and she sighs with pleasure. She has never been touched like this. She is a diagram of nerve endings and automatic responses and I work my way around them. I sense the chemical changes in her brain as her neurons trip in secession. She is becoming more relaxed and aroused at the same time. Her breathing becomes deeper. This is all physical, I am not chemically changing her, she is doing this to herself. She grabs my right hand and moves it between her legs, pushing my fingers inside her wet pussy. I know exactly where to touch her and what this will trigger in her body, building up her desire one nerve ending at a time. Eventually she can wait no more. “Now.”, she says between sobs of pleasure. “Fuck me now.”

She does not resist as I pull her by her legs to the edge of the bed and lay them on my shoulders as I penetrate her. My big stiff cock pounds her insides with a constant rhythm, focusing on the nerve clusters that send the strongest signals to her brain. I see the neurotransmitters and receptors light up with every cock-thrust.

I suddenly realise I have forgotten how to make love to my wife. I am just methodically and completely fucking this woman. I don’t know her any more. She is just something to be fucked well. We have been married for five years. We love each other.

I am relentless. I show no mercy. There is no love here, no passion. It is all mechanical. Stimulus and response. She orgasms once and then again. I do not want to stop. I want to give her the ordeal of non-stop pleasure. I turn her over and take her doggy-style. Coating my fingers in her pussy juices, I start massaging her anus, easing the tight muscle open. She has another orgasm. Her asshole grips my fingers and she gasps as I move my fingers in and out in time to her body spasms. I manufacture muscle stimulants from my body chemicals and secrete them through my fingers and she cries out as her anus springs wide open and strains to stay there. She grabs my cock and forces it into her asshole, grunting with lust and pain as she makes her insides yield to me. I push myself in slowly and deliberately, stretching her fragile rectum and filling her up, rhythmically and slowly probing deeper to her most sensitive spots. She masturbates herself vigorously with her free hand, grunting with the desire of release. I feel warm wetness of her ejaculated juices as her rectal muscles lock me into her ass. She lets me go and collapses on the bed. My mouth tentacles clean my fingers and then I lie down beside her and stroke her hair and kiss her. She is covered in sweat. She takes shallow breaths and wordlessly stares at me as if she has never seen me before. Her eyes betray defeat and desire.

She stands and walks to the full-length mirror and examines herself. She walks as if her asshole and pussy are separate, but attached to her. Her juices drip to the floor from her swollen pussy lips. Her dilated asshole looks well-travelled and suddenly closes in on itself. She gently touches her nipples and then her pussy. “You fucked my brains out, Dave.”, she says dully, without turning. “I don’t know any more.” I lie on the bed.

“I’m sorry, Helen.”, I say. Sorry that I have forgotten her body and just used her. Sorry that the last hours of her existence as a human are coming to an end.

“Don’t be.”

“Take the day off. Call in sick”

“Okay.”, she says automatically and continues staring at herself in the mirror. I have broken her.