The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The hose always wins;

Ellen stood in front of her mirror looking at the image of herself. She was 30 years old, divorced, and with no children. Staring at her reflection she sized herself up as petite, toned, well proportioned, and atleast easy on the eyes. Outloud she asked herself “What is wrong with me? why am I still single?” Then letting out a deep breath she turned from the mirror and got ready for work.

“Just another day in paradise” the poster read on the wall of her cubicle. Ellen stared at it, and once again realized how unhappy she was. Slowly she let her mind drift back to the days of her youth when men would follow her everywhere she went, and were always trying to get her to go out with them, or into the sack. Slowly a smile came to her face, and for that brief moment she was happy. But reality crashed back as it always does, and soon Ellen was depressed again, wondering why her life had turned out the way it did.

After work Ellen went to the gym for aerobics class and changed into her workout attire, which consisted of a leotard, socks, and sneakers. Walking out to class she ran into her friend Sally who was also well toned but always seemed to feel the need to add pantyhose to her workout attire. Staring at her own legs as Ellen often did she remembered how much she used to enjoy wearing pantyhose. The naughty sensations it would give her and how much it made the men drool over her. But that also brought back the memories of how hard it was to stop wearing it when she had gotten married and her husband had told her how much better she thought she looked without it on her legs. Even when they had divorced Ellen still remained a non-wearer of pantyhose because of how hard it was to stop. Now as she looked at her friends sexy legs, and back at her own, she wondered why she didn’t just start wearing it again.

After a long workout, Ellen and Sally walked back to the locker room. Watching Sally peel off her pantyhose Ellen felt a desire she had not felt in a long time and found herself staring at Sally’s legs where the pantyhose fabric remained. Noticing her watching Sally spoke up “You know, it never seases to amaze me how you just up and quit wearing pantyhose like you did. I have tried several times but for some reason I am always drawn back to it within a few days. I honestly don’t know how you did it.” Blushing because she knew she had been caught looking Ellen responded with “It wasn’t easy, and honestly with what I went through to stop, I just know I don’t think I could do it again.” “Well whatever you did, it worked for you, and after 10 years of not wearing it, you have definitely proved you are a stronger person than me” And with that Sally pulled the last little bit of her pantyhose off her foot, and set them down on the chair next to her.

Later on that night Ellen remained depressed. She had no idea why she felt so alone but no matter what she did, that is exactly how she felt. She thought about getting dressed up and hitting the clubs with the cute mini she had just bought, but she just could bring herself to go out and freeze while she ripped her feet apart with a set of heels. So even more depressed Ellen kicked back in apair of sweats and watched old movies until she could hardly keep her eyes open.

The rest of the week progressed the same way, Ellen remained in a stupor, and nothing seemed to help. Thursday at aroebics class Ellen noticed a few men standing outside the room watching her, and her spirits started to rise. Motioning to her friend that they were being watched, Sally smiled at them and waved. Instantly they waved back, and Ellen followed suit, with no response. Anguish ripped Ellen apart inside, and she gazed at her friend wondering why. Then it hit her, it had to be the pantyhose, Ellen was to plain Jane, but Sally’s body with her sexy pantyhosed legs said excitement. The rest of the class was a battle of her mind, Ellen was sure if she started wearing pantyhose again she could get men to follow her around and want her again, but she also knew the hell and torment she would go through when she tried to stop again. After class Ellen and Sally walked back to the locker room again, and Ellen longingly watched Sally peel her pantyhose off her legs again. “Shit, great another pair ruined” exclaimed Sally as she finished pulling off the hose. Wadding the hose into a ball she threw them across the locker room and exclaimed “I need to find a way to stop, I spend so much money in pantyhose, and the price just keeps going up. It is like they know how much women need them, and are just robbing us blind.” Still bitching Sally got up and went to the shower, and Ellen just sat there staring at the pantyhose that Sally had just thrown. Guiltily she got up and shaking like a leave she picked up the pantyhose off the floor. Feeling something almost like a static charge go through her fingers and up her arm, Ellen just exclaimed “oh” and a shiver ran down her spine. Quickly sticking them in her bag Ellen went and showered wondering how far she was really willing to go.

Later that night Ellen had completely forgotton about her prize, and had settled in for another night of old movies and a frozen dinner. After eating Ellen picked up her gym bag and pulled out her leotard to wash it, falling to the floor was the pantyhose that Ellen had grabbed from the gym. Noticing what fell Ellen gasped, she had forgetten about them. Sitting in a chair, she stared at them with a longing she had not felt in 10 years. Fighting with her own mind Ellen tried to decide what she really wanted. On one hand she was tired of being alone, and this could be the answer. On the other hand, why would a simple pair of pantyhose make it so she wasn’t alone anymore, and did she really want to bring it back into her life. “This is stupid” Ellen said to herself “It is just a piece of fabric, I can just put it on to go out clubbing one night.” Scooping it up off the floor Ellen went to her room with it and stripped off her clothes to get dressed. Hesitating one last time, Ellen looked at it and smiled. Pulling the pantyhose up her legs, Ellen felt a happiness she had not felt in quite some time. Slowly working each leg up higher and higher until she reached her sex, and over her hips to her waist. Letting go of the band, it snapped into place and Ellen smoothed the fabric out over her skin. Almost cooing with excitement, she got up and examined herself in the mirror. Turning slowly examining every inch of her shiny suntan legs Ellen found herself grinning from ear to ear. Finally spotting a long run down one leg Ellen started pouting. “Well it looks like no clubbing tonight” Slightly depressed, but still staring at her own beautiful legs Ellen started reaching for the waistband to take them back off. But an almost electric sizzling sensation through her legs stopped her. “Oh” she exclaimed as she realized it was from one leg rubbing against the other. “Maybe I could just stay in and wear these for a while” Ellen again said to herself, and she smiled as she turned from the mirror and returned to the living room where she plopped back down on the couch. Hours later, still gently rubbing her legs together, and carressing them with her hand, Ellen decided to go to bed. Turning off the TV, she went into her bedroom, lay down, and quickly fell asleep still wearing the pantyhose.

Waking in the morning to the alarm, and a gentle messaging sensation through her legs, Ellen got up and groggly walked to the kitchen. Padding along with her hosed feet amplifying all the sensations from the rug through her body, Ellen shivered and cood as she walked. Sitting down at the table, she crossed her legs and studied the fabric as it made her skin glisten in the sunlight from the window. Smiling as she recalled all the wonderful experiences from the night before, Ellen almost felt sad knowing she had to get ready for work. But the saddness didn’t last long as she remembered it was Friday, and she would have the weekend to experience more.

Ellen slowly pulled off the pantyhose, and looked at the label inside for a brand. Leaving the pantyhose on the bed Ellen finished getting ready for work, and longingly looked at the pantyhose as she walked out of the room. Arriving at work, Ellen looked at her poster again, but didn’t feel the same saddness she did even a day ago. Smiling Ellen knew what had brought the change, and a tingle of excitement inside her made her wish she hadn’t taken it off. Spooked by this revolation Ellen’s smile faded, what had she just done? Concerned Ellen decided that maybe it wouldn’t be wise to do it again right away. And for the rest of the day Ellen stressed over it, wear it more, don’t wear it, wear it more, don’t wear it. By 5 Ellen was a wreck! Grabbing her stuff, she got out of there, all that mattered was at the store, or waiting at home. Pulling into the mall parking lot Ellen almost ran to the store that would carry the brand of pantyhose she had worn, and grabbing a pair off the shelf she couldn’t seem to get them paid for and back to the car quick enough. Once back on the road to go home Ellen glanced down at her mph gauge and was suprised to see she was speeding, slowing down to the speed limit she managed to get home without an accident, or ticket. Once inside, she stripped down and quickly put on her new pantyhose, and slowly she began to calm down. After a few minutes of carressing and touching Ellen got up and began to cook dinner.

Ellen decided to stay in again. Friday she had been content just laying around and rubbing her legs together. Sleeping in her hose again had brought many more wonderful sensations, and Ellen just couldn’t bring herself to take it off the next day. Tonight she had planned to go out, but the thought of wearing heels, or dealing with drunken men just didn’t appeal to her, afterall it was so nice just laying around and touching the wonderful pantyhose material. Sunday morning after waking to another bout of silken bliss Ellen had used to pantyhose to bring her to a climax she had not experienced for a long time. And afterwards laying there in extacy Ellen realized what she had done.

“Ten years! Ten years damn it, I had stayed away from this, and in four days I may have completely undone it” Ellen was pissed, and upset as she got up from the bed and pulled the beautiful pantyhose off her legs. Throwing them across the room, Ellen threw on some panties and sweats and got up. Still upset, Ellen found anything and everything she could do to take her mind off the hose, and through most of the day she was successful. After dinner, and after a nice hot shower Ellen lay down to go to sleep, but sleep evaded her, the sheets felt rough, and her legs felt sweaty, everything felt wrong. Knowing what the answer was Ellen tossed and turned, but sleep still would not come. Then as Ellen reached the point of complete exhaustion, she finally threw the covers aside, retrived the pantyhose she had thrown earlier, and slid the glorious fabric back up her legs. Looking down at her legs covered in hose Ellen still denied she was loosing control. “I just need to get some sleep tonight, theres nothing wrong with just wearing it to bed.” Ellen lay back down, and within minutes she was sound asleep.

As the alarm went off monday morning, Ellen groaned. Turning off the alarm, Ellen lay there rubbing her feet together enjoying the sensations coursing through her body. Finally she got up, and peeled the pantyhose off her legs. Carrying them to the bathroom she carefully washed them and hung them from the shower rail to dry. “Never thought I would be doing this again” Ellen bitched as she straightened the legs of the hose so it would dry quicker. Once finished she got ready for work, and left wondering if she was really still in control. Sitting at her desk, staring at her poster again, Ellen was once again depressed. However now it seemed she was even more depressed than she was a week ago, before she brought the pantyhose back into her life. She was already having a tough time trying to function without it, everytime she would try to consentrate her thoughts would start to drift, and she would find herself staring at the clock counting down the time before she could go home. By lunch, Ellen knew she was in trouble. If she didn’t do something now, she would be completely back under its control, and she already knew she wouldn’t have the will power again to stop. By the end of lunch, Ellen was sure that when she got home she was going to throw away the pantyhose, and not wear it again..

When the monday work day came to an end, Ellen was still sure of herself, and she went to the gym for her class. Once again Sally was also in the changing room getting ready when Ellen arrived, and Ellen felt her heart drop when she saw the beautiful suntan pantyhose covering her legs under her leotard. So envious, and jealous Ellen could hardly contain herself. Struggling to maintain her composure Ellen also changed, but gone was any sense of enjoyment for the class. Through the entire workout Ellen was miserable, and she wanted nothing more than for the class to be over. By the time it ended, Ellen had changed her mind about everything, there was nothing she wanted more than to go home and once again become one with her pantyhose. Besides, she could still stop anytime she wanted to, and there was nothing wrong with wearing it when she was home anyway. She knew she was still in control because she only wore it when she wanted to. Quickly changing in the locker room Ellen grabbed her bag to leave and Sally asked if everything was ok. “Fine, fine” said Ellen “I just want to get home and watch a movies I have been waiting to see” And with that Ellen was gone before Sally could even say anything else.

Once home Ellen wasted no time changing back into her pantyhose. Filled with guilt once she put it on and began to calm down, Ellen shrugged it off and spent the rest of the evening enjoying every sensation the pantyhose gave her. Later once she lay down for bed, she was out almost instantly, and never stirred until the alarm went off. Laying there in the bed rubbing her feet together once again, Ellen felt an overwhelming desire to leave it on for work. Afterall she though, how is anyone going to see how sexy I am if no one ever sees it. Knowing she is going against what she had decided the day earlier Ellen decided to leave it on, and spent a bit longer getting ready for work than normal trying to find the perfect outfit to go with her pantyhose. Finally satisfied, Ellen left for work feelng confident, and sexy. The day passed in a blur, as Ellen’s spirits soared, and she flaunted her hosed legs every chance she got. After work, Ellen was so happy, and full of life she decided to go back to the mall and get atleast one new pair of pantyhose. “A woman can never be too careful” she said to herself, as she drove. And suprisingly Ellen found herself buying every different shade, and several suntan pairs of pantyhose instead of one. Flinching at the total, Ellen pulled out her wallet, and paid for her purchase. Carrying her bags torwards her car Ellen remembered Sally “I cant believe the price they charge for pantyhose, it is like they know we need it, and raise the price higher and higher knowing we will buy it.” Gasping from the memory, Ellen looked down at herself, and at the bags she was carrying, what had happened, how did she get to this point, and worst of all, Ellen didn’t want to come back.

Tuesday and Wednesday Ellen was in denial. She did not try to deprive herself of her pantyhose, she just knew she could stop, but for some reason she was dredding her workout class. Thursday morning Ellen got up, and looked down at her still covered pantyhosed legs. The moment she had been dredding had now come. “Do or die” Ellen said to herself as she peeled the pantyhose off her legs. Almost instantly she regreted it, it felt so wonderful that it should be enjoyed at all times. And with that thought Ellen knew she was not in control, nor had she been in control the entire time. Sliding the pantyhose back on her legs Ellen got ready for work. Packed her gym bag and threw in an extra pair of hose just in case, and headed out. All day she watched the clock, knowing what was coming when she went to class, but also knowing there was nothing she could do but just face the music. Finally five aclock rolled around, and Ellen left for the gym.

Walking into the locker room Both Sally and Ellen gasp as they saw each other. Sally sat bear legged in her leotard waiting for Ellen and Ellen strudded in wearing pantyhose that Sally desperately wanted. Speaking up Sally said “I waited here for you for some inspirational advise on how to continue without my hose and here you are in it again” Smiling Ellen reached into her gym bag pulling out her extra pair. Holding them out towards Sally Ellen responded with “The hose ALWAYS wins!” and with that Sally worked Ellen’s pantyhose up her own legs, they both put their leotards on, and went to class.