The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Hose Touch

I am torn, I both loved & hated my job. My name is Clark White and I used to work in a lab that studies and experiments on hosiery. Like any product, hosiery has advanced over the years. It was my job to ensure the advancement continues. The reason I was torn about my job is that while I have a extreme fetish for hosiery, pantyhose in particular; I hated being ridiculed by my fiends for working in such a place. I even had a hard time getting dates because of this. Grant it, that is not the only reason for my dateing woes, but, I am sure it played a part. I was pegged as the weird guy that works with nylons. In any event, my luck and life changed six months ago. I was working on a special solo project that my manager had just approved. The day had been long, but i stayed late that night. With no social life outside of work I figured why not. The project was an ambitious one. I was attempting to create a pair of pantyhose that could change color, allowing the wearer to use the same pair for different occasions. The science I had developed allowed for the change to occur when the hose were soaked in water for thirty minutes with a special dye that would of course be sold separate in stores. Each basic pair would come as nude and have the ability to be dyed, or changed ten times before a new pair was required.

“I think I finally have the balance right,” I said aloud to myself. “It’s time to test.”

With that I filled the lab sink with the required gallon of warm water. I then added the dye which spread and mixed with the water on it’s own. After two minutes the dye and water had properly blended. I then placed a base pair into the water. It didn’t really matter how the hose was folded etc when put into the mix. Once fully wet, the nylon sunk to the bottom of the sink per my design. Thirty minutes later I removed the hose. My initial observation was that the base hose had taken on the off black color of the dye. I then tossed the pair into the dryer and waited. The drying only took five minutes, also my design to expedite the process. The pantyhose were mad to both soak and dry quickly.

Now, one might ask, why do all this. Doesn’t it seem too complicated. The short answer is no. Though the process of dying the hose does take some time; it is simple to do and the hose itself employs other advances mastered previously such as sleek comfort and run resistance. These things had increased the sales of our regular line of hosiery by thirty percent. The added bonus of color change was projected to increase those numbers.

Buzzzz!! “The drying is complete,” I said as I looked to the dryer. “Let’s see what we have.”

I pulled the garment from the machine and to my delight I was holing a pair of off black pantyhose. It was my moment of triumph. Many long days and nights of hard work and research became a success. However, between my work that evening, and delight of achievement, I hadn’t noticed the growing storm outside. I was just about to place the newly dyed hose into a small machine to test fabric integrity and so forth when a bolt of lightning struck the tree just outside my lab. This caused a massive branch to fall against the building. The branch shattered the lab window and crashed onto a table full of chemicals. The impact in turn caused some of the chemicals to mix and an explosion occurred. I was launched into the opposite wall. I know having the chemical table under the window was stupid, however, my space was limited and I had overlooked this detail in my busy state. In any event, the impact knocked me out.

“You’re awake,” I heard a female voice say as my eyes fluttered open. “That was a nasty hit you took Mr. White. You’ve been out for three days.”

Still trying to get my bearings I muttered, " The lab, how bad is it?”

“All I know about that,” the woman replied, “is that the para medics that brought you in said the place burned to the ground. You are lucky to have survived.”

I nodded in agreement and the woman continued, “By the way, I am my name is Alice. I am a nurse.”

Upon taking a closer look I noticed that Alice was a beautiful redhead. She was wearing an old fashioned nurse uniform. I say that because most nurses now wear colored scrubs. However, this one wore the classic knee length white dress with red trim. I was about to take a peek at what I assumed to be her legs in traditional white nylons when I had to stop. There wasn’t any. The nurse was wearing the dress but not the nylon. Alice looked at me. “I see you’re confused,” she observed, I see you checking me out. I bet you want to know where the nylons are.”

“I do,” I admitted, " I am ashamed of my actions, but it is true. You seem to be missing a vital part of the uniform.”

“After letting out a small chuckle Alice explained. “The uniform does require nylons, pantyhose to be specific. However, I got a run in mine an hour ago and since it’s three in the morning, I took the ruined pair off and decided to finish the shift without.”

“That makes sense,” I said, “sorry for my forwardness on the subject. I just have a thing for nylons.”

Alice smiled, “I don’t mind talking about that stuff. It is better than half the guys in here who try to grope my ass all the time.”

“You mean grope you like this. “I jokingly remarked while grabbing her bare thigh. Alice laughed at the gesture. Suddenly, I felt a tingle course through my body and up my arm. I then felt a small shock that caused me to pull away from Alice’s thigh. When I looked up to ask if she felt the shock as well; I was instead met with the sight of the nurse stumbling backwards into a chair in the corner. Once in a seated position she began to rub up and down on her legs while also gliding them against one another.

“I...I feel so strange,” she whimpered between ever growing moans.

Just as my hand reached for the call button to summon help, I noticed something on Alice’s ankles. I squinted my eyes in an attempt to see better. It was white nylon. The silky fabric was ascending. First from ankle to calf, then knee, then thigh, and finally into the depths under the dress. During the duration of this process, Alice had squirmed and writhed in her chair. All the while letting out erotic sounds of pleasure.

The nurse climaxed a final time and then went limp. “Alice,” I said, “are you alright, what happened?”

Her head then popped up and she stared directly at me. “I’m fine, in fact, I have never felt better.” She then slipped off her shoes and rose from the chair. “Do you like my new nylons? Are they pleasing to you.?”

As if on instinct alone I nodded. “Yes, I find them very pleasing.”

“Good,” Alice replied, “my only purpose now is to please you master.”

She then removed the dress, revealing a perfect pair of white pantyhose that had seemingly molded to her body. The sexy nurse was about to my bed when the master comment hit me. “Ummm, did you just call me master?”

Alice, now sitting on the corner of my bed replied, “yes, I did. It was your sexy touch that caused this, I am forever a slave to your will master.” My mind was in overdrive trying to figure this all out. There was no doubt that the nylon began growing on Alice after I ad touched her. The presence of her silky white legs on my bed made that fact impossible to debunk. However, this whole master and slave thing, I was fairly sure Alice was messing with me on that front. I decided to test out my theory.

“Alright slave, suck my cock.”

At that moment I was expecting Nurse Alice to end the act and back away. However, that is not what happened. “As you wish master,” was her reply. She then pulled back the covers, lifted my gown and began going to town on my rock solid member which for the record had been at full mast since the ordeal had began. The sensation of her lips and tongue on my manhood was pure erotic bliss. I came three times and Alice swallowed each time, never stopping or slowing her action until I told her to do so.

“That was wonderful,” I said between gasps, “I feel so alive right now.”

“I see that your cock is still hard master. Would you like to fuck my pussy?”

Intrigued, I asked, “Is that possible with the hose?”

“Yes master, the nylon has molded to every curve and shape of my body.”

The thought of a nylon pussy sent my sex drive into overdrive yet again. “I want you slave, mount my hard cock and fuck me with your pantyhose cunt!”

Alice did as told and the moment I entered her I nearly came. The feeling of both moistness like a normal pussy mixed with the nylon was pure bliss. My member grew a bit more and stiffened. I thrush upwards and my new slave took that as a cue. She began rocking and gyrating. At the same time she leaned down and shoved my lips to hers. My hand reached upwards and cupped her tender breasts. The room echoed with our cries of lust but despite this noise, no one cam to the room. I came three times into Alice’s sweet, hosed cunt before allowing her to dismount. I passed out, exhausted from my sexual deeds.

The next morning I woke to see Alice sitting in the chair next to the bed. she had re-dressed herself and had a glass of orange juice for me on the trey.

“How did you know to get dressed,” I asked.

Her reply was, “While you slept I placed my hand on your head. Your next command was going to be for me to get dressed and fetch you a juice. Don’t worry, as a slave I can only read thoughts about commands for me, nothing else.”

“Fair enough,” I responded, “now, let’s get me discharged so we can figure out this whole thing back at my place.”

Alice rose from the chair, “yes master, I will push through your discharge papers right away.”

As I sat there, sipping my juice, a smile came across my face. I didn’t know how or why, but, I had a sexy pantyhose clad slave. The mere thought of that caused my member to begin growing.

My discharge went through and later that afternoon I was home. Alice who’s shift had actually ended at seven that morning accompanied me. After fucking my slave for a few hours I decided it was time to start figuring out what had happened. I sent Alice back to her own home to pack clothes and such as she was to stay at my place. I also had her go in for her shift at the hospital, telling her to act normal and natural while there.

With my slave away, I went to my lab in the basement of the building. My super had been gracious enough to rent me the space a few months prior for my own private projects and of course to bring home work. On that front, the officials from my place of work had investigated the accident and deemed it an act of nature. However, they did put me on a six month leave of absence. I decided to start my query into my new gifts with a simple analysis of my blood. The results proved fascinating. My blood was now infused with partials of the chemicals from my lab at the company. Since I had been working with chemicals for hosiery I concluded that this was the source or cause of my ability to create nylon with a touch. I spent the remainder of the evening deducing how the process worked and was triggered.

I was near a breakthrough when a knock came at the door. “Who is it?”

“It’s Sarah,” was the response, “I rent the apartment next door to you. I locked myself out and the super is gone. I remember him saying one time that you have a key to his place.”

I opened the door and was taken back at the beauty of Sarah. She appeared to be around twenty five and had the rocking body of a swimsuit model. Her silky raven hair wasn’t very long, only coming to her mid-neck. I also noticed that she was wearing a waitress uniform from a near bye sports bar. A tight black tank top with the bar logo in gold and a pair of short, tight, hot pants that matched the shirt.

“Yeah,” I eventually said once my eyes pulled away from Sarah’s large breasts pushing the limits of the top. “He left me a key for when he is gone. I’ll get his spare key for your place and meet you up there.”

“Thanks,” she replied, “maybe after you let me in you can join me for a drink.”

The smile on her face said enough, for some reason she was into me. In any event I didn’t mind, after all, Sarah had long, sexy, and bare legs waiting to be experimented on.