The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Hose Touch Part 2

My hands twitched with anticipation as Sarah retrieved a a pair of beers in the kitchen. I had met Sarah before in the hall but not once had she shown me the least bit of interest. Off the top of my head, I figured this new attraction towards me had something to do with my accident and new gifts. Perhaps I had some allure to women. This was of course something I had to experiment with and test. But, for the time being I was in a beautiful woman’s apartment and about to make her my pantyhose sex slave.

“All I have is light,” Sarah said, as she emerged with two bottles. “I hope that works for you.”

“It’s fine,” I replied,” thanks.

She handed me the beer and sat down. Her bare legs were inches from my hand. So long, so tone. The only thing that could make them better was soft, silky nylon. As Sarah told me about her day, my hand crept ever closer to her leg. I was just about to make my move when suddenly I stopped and pulled my hand away. As great as it would be to have this raven haired beauty as my slave, I couldn’t do it. Alice had been an accident at the hospital. When I touched her leg I didn’t know about my new powers. That fact made keeping lice as my sexy nylon pet somewhat excusable to my conscience. Turning Sarah would be different. I would have known exactly what would happen. Don’t get me wrong, I wanted her to be my slave, but, I couldn’t bring myself to do it.

“Mr. White, are you alright? You seem distracted.”

“I’m fine, thank you. I’ve had a strange couple of days. Thank you for the drink, but, I must be off. I still have a few things t do in my lab before turning in.”

With that I rose from the couch and exited the apartment. I returned to my lab and did a few more tests before Alice arrived home from work. Whatever the reason, I had no issue with her. I fucked my sexy, hose clad slave for a solid two hours before falling asleep.

While out, I had the most lucid dream of my life. It involved a scene in which I had converted Sarah and the two of us with Alice had an incredible three way sex odyssey together. Sarah, in the dream, was still in her work uniform with her once bare legs encased in sun tan hose. The dream seemed so real that at one point it was like my hand really did have a hold of Sarah’s sexy nylon leg. Imagine my surprise when I woke up to find my sexy neighbor in bed next to me.

“Good morning Master,” she said, “would you like me to take care of that?”

Sarah motioned down to my raging morning wood. I was very confused. I knew damn well that I had left Sarah alone, not converted her. yet, there she was, lying next to me, encased in the sun tan hose from my dream.

I sat up, “How the hell did this happen?”

“I can answer that master,” Alice said as she entered the room. “After you fell asleep I put my hand on your head, like at the hospital. I wanted to know your next command without waking you. The messages I got from your mind involved an enslaved Sarah. So, I borrowed some chloroform, and retrieved Sarah. I brought her back to your bed, placed your hand on her leg and despite being asleep your power did it’s thing.”

“I...I.., Okay, from now on no one is to read my thoughts while I sleep. If you want to know your next command just wake my ass up. I wanted it, but had no intention of enslaving Sarah!”

Alice hung her head, “I’m sorry Master, what would you like to do about this?”

I looked at Alice, then at Sarah, “There is no changing it now. Sarah, you are now my slave, you will obey my every command. But, the same applies to you, no reading my mind. Only obey my oral orders.”

“Yes Master,” Sarah replied, “I will obey.”

“With that settled,” I continued, " let’s make my dream come true. Both of you strip down and climb into bed with me.”

The two slaves did as instructed. I had Sarah mount me in a reverse cowgirl position. Her silky hose clad pussy felt so good. It was similar to Alice, however, it had a feel of it’s own. Alice sat in front of Sarah and made out with her as I aggressively fucked my new slave. The moans of our lustful pleasure echoed through the entire apartment. I had used restraint and avoided turning sarah the night before, however, the misguided actions of Alice had given me a second slave anyway. I climaxed multiple times in each woman and by the end of it, my sheets were soaked with cum, both theirs and mine. With both women fast asleep at my side I got up. I was on my way to the kitchen to make coffee when the phone rang.

“Hello,” I answered, it was my mother.

“Clark, are you still coming to dinner tonight?”

With everything going on I had forgotten about the once a month dinner with my mom and sister. “I just got home from the hospital yesterday mom, can we postpone it?”

“I know you did,” was her reply, “Michelle and I came to see you right after the accident but you were in and out from the pain meds. In any event, no, we can’t postpone. Michelle is leaving for college tomorrow. Tonight is a send off for her.”

“Okay, I will be there around eight. Do you need me to bring anything?”

“No, just yourself. See you later.”

After hanging up I got my coffee and sat down. The slaves would have the night off.

As I walked into my mother’s house the smell of her signature pot roast filled my nose. With all the accidents, and slave things going on a nice meal was going to be nice.

My sister was sitting on the couch in a pair of shorts with her feet on the coffee table, she was painting her toenails. “Hey squirt, I said, “you ready for college?”

“For the most part,” Michelle replied, “I got all my things packed earlier.”

“Is that Clark?” My mother yelled from the kitchen.

“Yeah,” I yelled back, “It’s me. When will dinner be ready?”

“Give it about a half hour.”

I sat down next to Michelle and grabbed the remote. I began flipping through the channels. I made sure to keep my distance from my sister’s exposed legs. As I rounded through the channels and stared to flip through again I heard my sister let out an annoyed grunt.

“Just decide on a show!” Without warning, Michelle extended her foot and kicked toward the remote in my hand. I knew the danger, but before I could react and pull away, she made contact. The touch only lasted a half second as I pulled away immediately. I had thought about gloves before I left my apartment, but, I figured there was no situation where I would touch the bare legs of my sister or mother. I was wrong. As I turned my gaze towards Michelle, I hoped for the best, maybe the touch had not been long enough.

“What are you looking at dork,” Michelle said as I scanned her legs for any signs of hose.

“Umm,” I stammered, “Nothing, everything is fine.”

My sister rolled her eyes and went back to painting her nails. I had dodged a huge bullet. The rest of the evening went off without a hitch, I ate my dinner, all the while being mindful of my hands. I was just about out the door, just about clear of this precarious situation, when suddenly, I tripped on a fucking front steps. On pure instinct, I reached out to catch myself, what i caught was a handful of my sisters bare leg. Mom had told her to walk me out since she herself was busy with dishes. I quickly shifted my hand from her leg to the rail and saved myself a fall. However, the damage was done. Within seconds of my touch, Michelle was rubbing her hands up and down her legs, moaning while staggering backwards into a chair just inside the doorway.

“What...What is happening to me Clark? I feel so horny, my legs, the feel on fire.”

“I am so sorry,” I said to my transforming sibling, “I didn’t mean to do it.”

At this point, silky smooth pink nylon was working it’s way up Michelle’s legs. She was trying to contain her moans but a load one escaped.

Of course Mom heard this and walked into the room. The sight of pink nylon rising up her daughter’s body set her back. “Clark! What the hell is going on with Michelle?”

I tried to explain ,“Well you see Mom, the accident at the lab changed me in a very strange way. I don’t know how to say this without sounding nuts. When I touch the bare leg of a woman, she gets encased in pantyhose and becomes my slave.”

“What?” My mother shot back, “This is nuts Clark, change her back right now!”

“I..I can’t mom, I am just starting to figure out everything. Once I do I can probably find a way to reverse things. Until then, the change is permanent.”

“Well,” Mom replied, “that is not acceptable. I am calling 911, your sister needs professional medical help.” What happened next is not my best moment as a human being, but was necessary at the time. I couldn’t have the authorities involved. Who knew what they would do to me. I looked at my mother and muttered the following, “I’m sorry mother.”

“Michelle, grab her.”

Michelle, now fully converted, got up from the chair and tackled mom to the floor. I walked over and seeing the horror in her eyes I looked my scared parent in the eye. “I promise that I will find a cure, but for now this has to be done.”

While looking away in disgust with my act, I placed a hand on my mother’s leg. Once the change began I left Michelle to tend to it while I walked into the next room and cried. At first this new power of mine seemed like a dream come true, but I realized now that it was actually a nightmare. No matter how careful I was, things like this would always happen. I just had to find a cure, there was nothing else now, this had to end.

Mom’s conversion took around ten miutes and once done she was adorned in light tan, almost nude nylon.

“What do you wish of us master?” My enslaved family members said in unison, as they entered the room.

I wiped my eyes and turned to face them. “Stay with your normal lives here. Michelle, cancel your college for now. If I get a cure done you can go then. Go about your regular lives as if nothing has happened. The hose is fused to your body, so wear pants and the like when you go out. I’ll check in with you daily.”

“Yes master,” The pair replied.

“Oh,” I added, “Don’t call me master, refer to be my name, and like I told the others, do not read my mind. Only obey commands I speak to you.”

The two nodded, “Yes Clark, we understand and will obey.”

After a few final instructions I left. I had to find a cure but I knew I would need help. The first person who came to mind was an old friend from my college days. He was brilliant and like me specialized in chemistry, though he used his knowledge better than I. Where I worked in a hosiery company’s lab, he made advances in medical science and the like. Upon returning home and turning away Alice and Sarah for the night, I picked up the phone. After three rings it was answered.

“Hello.”

“Hi, this is Clark White from college, do you remember me?”

“Of course I do, how are you doing?”

“To tell the truth, I am in a bit of a spot. I can’t get into the details on the phone but I have a special, umm, virus or sorts I need to cure.”

“Virus huh, sounds interesting. Tell you what, I have some time off coming up. I’ll fly out and see what i can do to help you out.”

“That would be great, I will see you in a few days. Thanks Marcus.”