The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Hose Touch Part 3

Marcus Sheppard, the thought that all my hopes of a cure rested with him sent a small cringe up my spine. Yes, Marcus was a certified genius, and yes, his area of expertise was perfect for the task at hand. However, all that being said, he was a dick. A total one hundred percent dick. The man was perfectly aware of his superior intellect, and he let you know about it any chance he could.

“Flight 345 from Boston now arriving,” the PA system at the airport announced.

I went to the flight’s arrival gate and waited for Marcus. He showed a few minutes later with a huge smile on his face. “So Clark, how did you fuck up this time,” he asked while still sporting that smile.

“I did not fuck up,” was my reply, “The accident at the lab was caused in part by a storm.”

Marcus chuckled and we exchanged a bit of small talk until getting in my car. “Okay, he said, “bottom line, you mentioned that it is some kind of virus. What exactly does it do?”

I paused for a moment while I thought of the best way to explain things. “For lack of a better term, I am calling it The Hose Touch. What happens is this; when I touch a woman’s bare leg, she becomes very horny and disoriented. Then, the female’s body from the waist down is covered in nylon, taking the final form of pantyhose. On top of that, the victim becomes brainwashed into obedient servitude to me.

Marcus processed what he just heard and then gave a unexpected. though I guess for him normal reaction. “You can materialize pantyhose onto any woman you touch, and make them your mindless slave? I am not really seeing a problem here Clark.”

“It is a huge problem,” I shot back, “ and if you want to makes jokes and not help then you may as well get the fuck back on the plane!”

“Easy buddy,” Marcus replied, “I am just messing with you. I will help with your problem. I can sort of see how you would not wany every woman you touch being infected. So, who did you get by mistake?”

“What do you mean, “I asked.

“You called me,’ Marcus continued, “You seem to want a cure in the worst way. So, that tells me that something went wrong. so I will ask once more. Who did you infect by mistake?”

“I got my sister. I had avoided touching her or my mother’s legs all night while at dinner with them. But, just as I was leaving I tripped on the front step and while reaching out to catch myself got my sister’s leg. Mom of course came in and threatened to call the in authorities when she saw Michelle changing. I did what I had to do to prevent that.”

A look came over my passenger’s face that resembled both shock and delight. “Holy shit, you turned your mom and sister into nylon slaves. So, have you fucked them yet?”

“Gross, of course not. Are you insane?”

“Alright, Alright, Marcus replied, “take it easy. It was just a question. Well, I think I may be able to help you. But, to do so I am going to need to see a transformation.”

“Really? you can’t just use my data and the women I already have. I think you just want to get you rocks off.”

“I will not deny that seeing a conversion won’t turn me on,” Marcus said, “however, my reasoning is purely scientific. I plan to run some chemical test and so forth on the woman’s legs where the hose are appearing, and her brain as the enslavement occurs.”

I did not like the request, but I could not argue his logic for making it. I agreed to the test and we detoured to a night club I knew of to get our lab rat.

“Well,” Marcus said as we entered the club. “There is no shortage of possible subjects in here.”

“Yep,” I replied, “find one and let’s get this thing going. Just make sure she don’t have any friends with her or people that would be looking for her later like a boyfriend, parents and the like. The best bet is to find a loner,”

As I grabbed a couple drinks, Marcus scouted the crowd and settled on a woman sitting at a table near the rear of the club. From what Marcus had seen, she was there alone, and had been turned down by a handful of guys though I don’t know why. Even though she was a little older, mid-thirties, her figure was still very tone and she sported a impressive D-cup rack. Based on the attire, it looked as if the woman had came to the club right from work. She was wearing a grey, knee length pencil skirt with a white button up blouse. There was a jacket that matched the skirt but that had been removed and was hanging on the back of her chair. Despite being down, I could tell that her sandy brown hair had been up in a ponytail or something like that all day. With the table still a bit in the way and the lighting in the club flashing from the strobe lights, I could not make out her shoes or if she was wearing nylon already. If she was, it would be nude or very light tan.

“Okay,” I said to Marcus as we continued to observe the girl from a safe distance. “I don’t want to accidently touch her in the club, so you go dance with her a bit and see if she will come with you to a room at the motel across the street. I will head over now and get a room, then text you the number. If she is up for it, have sex with her before I do my thing. She will be wore out and less ilkley to put up much fight.”

“Sounds like a plan,” Marcus said as she sauntered over to his mark. Like a pro, he had no issue getting the woman to dance with him. I took that as my cue and went to the motel. After paying for the room, I went inside, left the door unlocked and hid in the bathroom. I sent the text to Marcus and just thirty minutes later her entered with the woman in tow. She was all over him. Rubbing and kissing anything she could on his body. As it turned out, she was wearing nude hose. However, that became a mute point as Marcus undressed her and proceeded to fuck her. As my friend trusted his hard manhood deep into the woman’s gushing sex, I felt my own member harden. My mind and heart were conflicted about the whole situation. However, my body knew exactly what it wanted.

The sound of the pair reaching climax snapped me out of my little haze. The woman, who had been riding, dismounted and slumped onto her back. She and Marcus were exhausted from their action. I saw my window and entered the main room. Before she knew what was happening I grabbed the woman’s bare calves. Her brief scream of terror transitioned into a lustful moan. “Oh my god,” she exclaimed between gasps, “I don’t knew what you did but it feels so damn good!”

“Marcus,” I said as nylon began to form. “Get up and run your tests. I got your bag.”

“Okay, Okay,” he groaned, “I did just expend a lot of energy you know.” Marcus grabbed his testing supplies from the bag. First, he managed to get a small sample of the forming nylon into one of his vials. He also splattered a bit of a chemical mix on her transforming legs to see how it reacted. The mix bubbled a little, then blended into the hose. His other test consisted of running a brain electricity test using a miniature EKG set up. “This is amazing,” Marcus said as his hand held monitor began to show readings. “I can see a plethora of activity in her mind that is not supposed to be there.”

In the mean time, our test subject, Bridget, was in the final stages of the change. Smooth and silky white hose now covered her lower body and besides a few moans now and then she laid out on the bed with a vacant stare in her eyes. “I am ready to serve you master,” Bridget suddenly said. her conversion was complete. “What do you wish of me master?”

“Put your clothes back on and prepare to leave with us.”

“Yes master.”

“Holy shit,” Marcus said as he put away his stuff. “Have he give you a blow job or something.”

“No Marcus, she is going to get dressed and we are heading back to my home lab. My other, umm, subjects will be home now. They have been told to sit quietly and wait for me.”

Sure enough, as soon as I opened the door to my apartment, my first two slaves were right there. Sitting on my couch. “Bridget, join the others while Marcus and I go out for a minute. Oh, and call me Clark, not master.”

“Of course Clark. I will obey.”

I left the women and led Marcus to my basement lab.

“Here is the notes I have so far,” I said as I handed them off. “I have to get back to them for a bit. Do you need anything else?”

“Yeah, a sample of your blood and other fluids. The blood i can take now. The rest get to be later.”

“No need,” I said, “I have samples of everything in that fridge. I just took the samples the day i called you. They should be good yet.”

“That will work,” Marcus replied, I will get stared with my tests. Go take care of you nylon harem.”

I rolled my eyes at the comment, “Yeah, sure. I’ll be back down in a while.”

A while turned into three hours. Getting three women sorted around who despite your orders, have a primal urge to fuck your brains out takes a while. On top of that I had to run to my mom’s house to check on her and Michelle. They had done as told and everything was fine. Other than the fact that my own sister and mother tried to mount me a handful of times of course. Side effects I figured. The other women kept it in check a bit better because I, or Marcus in the case of Bridget, had fucked them recently. My mother and sister, not so much. Despite the difficulty this caused and how much easier things could be if I would just bang them. Uh, no, It is family. I will deal with the difficulties.

When I returned to check on Marcus, I was surprised to find him finishing up on what he called a cure. “I think I cracked the code man,” he said as I entered the lab. Just drink the green fluid in this vial and in a few hours you should be able to re-touch the women and revert them back to normal.”

“Really?” I said surprised. “You knocked a cure out in three hours even though I came up with squat in three days?”

He laughed, “I can’t help it that you suck. Just drink the stuff.”

I rolled my eyes and downed the fluid.

“Okay, Marcus ordered, “you must re-touch each woman’s legs within two hours. Can your sister of mom drive in their condition?”

“Yeah, they can. I will have them come here. It will be easier with everyone in the same place.”

I called Michelle and told her and mom to come as soon as possible. I then walked up to my apartment and touched the other three slaves. A jolt ran through their bodies when i did and they passed out. However, the hose did not go away.”

“It’s a dud,” I said to Marcus. “The hose is still on them.”

“Give it time,”He assured me, “it will work.” Just then mom and Michelle arrived. I touched mom first, then just seconds after I did the same to my sister, I felt a knot in my stomach. The knot turned into a unbearable pain in the pit of my gut.

“What the hell is this, a side effect?”

A smile grew across Marcus’s face. “No, not a side effect my friend. It is the desired effect. You see Clark, I don;t think like you. I view this whole situation as an opportunity. I mean come on, the ability to turn any woman you want into a nylon clad sex slave. That is what I call a gold mine buddy.”

“The power isn’t yours to decide a use for,” I replied while holding my gut in pain. “The power is mine.”

“A small detail Clark, one that I will have remedied soo enough. I am not just blowing smoke when I thrown the genius word around. I really am one. With a combination of your blood and the nylon sample from Bridget’s conversion and a few other odds and ends, I created two formula’s. One for you, one for me. Yours has you holding your gut because the formula is gathering and massing there. It is sucking up all traces of your power into a ball. When ready, I will remove that ball from you. So Clark, you will get what you want. The curse of this power will be gone from you.”

“You’re nuts if you think you can control it Marcus! What is going to happen when you accidently get someone you care about like I did?”

“Silly boy,” Marcus mocked, “I am not going to have the touch like you. I am going to use your power as a source of a specialized conversion orb. Oh that reminds me, that should be done now.”

Marcus grabbed a softball sized emerald sphere and forced my hands onto it. Upon contact, the pain in my stomach increased ten fold and the room filled with green light. When everything settled, Marcus stood over me with a now glowing orb. I still felt pain in my gut, but, it was subsiding. In the moments before I passed out, I saw all of my slaves surround Marcus. They ignored me and called him master.

Epilogue

He and the women were gone when I woke. I was just starting to regain my faculties when cops burst into my home. An anonymous caller had called and said I killed women. Of course no women were dead, but, the loads of DNA, blood covered plastic, and the ID’s of my former slaves in my apartment made it nice and easy for the cops to haul me off. I tried to tell the truth and turn the authorities towards Marcus, but he was two steps ahead. None of the missing ladies were found there nor any evidence of them. Without the bodies I avoided some of the charges. Plus, my story of nylon slaves landed me in the asylum. I read things now and then in th paper about Marcus Sheppard. He’s a multi-billionaire in Boston with his hands in a lot of businesses like night clubs and so on. I assume he figured out how to enslave women and sell them but I can’t prove that until I get out of here in twenty more years.