The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hot Tub Wishes

Disclaimer: You must be at least 18 years old to read this story. It contains graphic sex and should not be read by those who find such aspects objectionable.

This story belongs to me and should not be used commercially without my permission.

I write for my own enjoyment and am sharing this with other members of the MC community after spending many years being entertained by numerous authors, too many to mention here.

Thanks to Wrongedfly for the roleplay behind this story.

Any feedback is much appreciated. It can be emailed to me on .

Randy was distraught as his Dad and Step-Mum announced they were leaving town for a month leaving his 22 year old step-sister in charge of him. Shanaya hated Randy and not without reason. Randy was 18 years old and a complete pervert.

It was hardly a surprise. He was so ugly girls never gave him a second look. Randy was small, about 5ft with greasy hair and a spotty face. He was also fat, with a gut that wobbled as he walked and short stumpy legs. No-one else knew but Randy also had a ridiculously tiny cock, four inches when hard, that although he loved to wank Randy knew that it would be laughed at by any girl that got to see it.

Randy could not believe his luck when his Dad met and soon after moved in with his Step Mum a few years ago. From the first moment he saw Shanaya he lusted after her and he could not hide it. What’s more with the way Shanaya treated him, he did not want to hide it.

Shanaya was 5ft7″ with dark Indian skin. She had long black hair, sexy brown eyes and a glorious figure, including 32D breasts that were big and full. Shanaya made it evident from day one that she held Randy in contempt. Their relationship was based upon a mutual loathing that made it easy for Randy to taunt Shanaya about what how much he wanked over her.

But there was one person who Randy wanked over more than Shanaya. Melissa was Shanaya’s best friend and from the moment he saw her, Randy was hard for her. She was sex on legs. Melissa was 23 years old. She was half Italian and half Chinese, taking a combination of assets from both. Melissa was tall, standing at 5ft11″, with incredibly long, sexy legs. Her hair was black and she also possessed sexy brown eyes like Shanaya. Even with her tall figure, Melissa’s 36C tits stood out perfectly on her curvy body with perfect nipples that seemed to be permanently erect. Melissa had an aloofness to her that told everyone she was superior, especially with regard to boys like Randy.

Randy’s only friend in the world was Rob, the 44 year old pervert who lived next door. Rob had the misfortune to be married to the fattest, ugliest woman Randy had ever met. Her name was Margie and she was the victim of constant mockery from Shanaya and all her friends. Margie was the same age as Rob, and short like Randy. She also had greasy hair, non-descript eyes and hard facial features that possessed numerous wrinkles. Margie’s tits were big and saggy, virtually hitting her fat gut every time she waddled about. Margie’s ass was huge as well, made to look even bigger by her short, stumpy legs.

Rob and Margie basically led separate lives, it being easier to live together than go through the hassle of a divorce. But Rob did not mind. It gave him a chance to participate in his favourite pastime of wanking. Rob had a big fetish for Indian women so was happy to leer at Shanaya, but it was Shanaya’s friend Preeti who he really lusted over.

Preeti was 22 years old like Shanaya, and 5ft8″. She had long black hair with very sexy green eyes. Preeti had 34B tits and a very slim figure with long legs. But it was her ass that drew the most attention from guys and Rob was no different. He craved Preeti’s pert, firm ass so much. Rob wanked over Preeti loads. He loved when she spent time at Shanaya’s house as he made sure he took every opportunity to leer at her hot body. Preeti knew it as well and naturally she was repulsed by it. She hated the ugly old man’s filthy leers and comments.

Randy had got to know Rob after he was leering at Melissa one day. Randy was lost in his own fantasises as he leered at Melissa’s amazing body. He was fantasising about getting hold of her firm tits and without thinking was playing with himself.

Rob came up to Randy and from next door spoke. “She’s got a fucking hot body on her hasn’t she?”

Randy was shocked. “What?” He replied as he stopped playing with himself.

Rob smiled. “Oh Randy, don’t stop playing with yourself. A body like Melissa is made for leering at and fantasising over.”

Randy looked at Rob. He immediately felt a bond with him. He carried on playing with himself. “Oh fuck Rob, Melissa is sooooooooooo fucking hot.”

Rob nodded. “She is Randy. She has fucking amazing tits. I bet you are thinking what it would be like to get hold of them.”

“Fuck I am Rob,” Randy said, just as Preeti walked past.

Rob fixed his gaze on Preeti’s body and gawped, making sure he leered at Preeti’s ass. Randy looked at Rob. “It’s that hot fucking body I wank over most. Fuck Randy, what I’d give to see and get hold of Preeti’s hot ass. It is such a piece of work.”

“You…you wank over Preeti. But what about Margie?” Randy asked.

“You think I want to fuck that fat old lump now? Oh no Randy, our sex life is long gone, thank god. It gives me more time to wank over Preeti,” Rob confessed.

“Oh man, that’s incredible Rob,” Randy said, delighted he had found someone as perverted as him.

“So never be embarrassed over hot cockteases and wanking yourself off over them. Those stuck up bitches should be pieces of hot fuckmeat for us,” instructed Rob.

Preeti looked over at Rob and Randy. “What are you staring at?” Preeti said looking accusingly at Rob.

“Your hot fucking Indian ass Preeti,” replied Rob. “Just putting it in the wank bank for later.”

Preeti gasped. “That’s…that’s disgusting. You dirty old man,” Preeti shouted. Preeti shouting grabbed Melissa’s attention and she turned and headed towards Preeti.

“Preeti, what’s going on?” Melissa asked.

“That pervert there just said he was leering at my ass and putting it in the wank bank for later,” Preeti explained. Melissa gasped. “Oh you filthy old man,” Melissa added.

Randy loved seeing the outraged looks in their faces. “Well what do you expect Melissa. I’m undressing you with my eyes right now,” said Randy as he openly looked Melissa up and down. “Imagining you naked, spreading your legs for me, begging me to fuck your cunt.”

Melissa screamed. “Nice one Randy,” said Rob, smiling at his fellow pervert.

“How dare you? How dare you even talk like that about me,” Melissa screamed.

Shanaya heard the commotion and headed outside. “What’s going on here?” She asked.

“It’s your pathetic, disgusting little step-brother Shanaya,” said Melissa. “And his fellow pervert, Rob,” added Preeti. “They just made filthy crude remarks about us,” Melissa explained.

Randy smiled. He was loving this freedom. “I was,” he boasted, “and right now I’m thinking of you and Melissa naked, sucking on each other’s tits. You two would make really hot, dirty lesbians.”

“Randy, how many times do I have to tell you. Stop making crude comments about your filthy fantasies,” exclaimed Shanaya.

“What do you expect him to do Shanaya, when you and Melissa tease him with your hot tits and ass. And Preeti gets me so fucking horny as well,” said Rob.

Ryan was Melissa’s boyfriend. He was 6ft2″ and everything Randy hated about guys. He was sickly sweet, treated women with respect and was loved and adored by them. But then he had all the advantages Randy didn’t have. So girls flocked around him, especially Melissa who clearly adored him. Ryan had chiselled good looks and a huge muscular chest. No doubt he had a huge cock as well.

Ryan and Melissa came striding over. “Right, that’s it you little pathetic perverted squirt. Stop making filthy remarks about Shanaya and my girlfriend,” said Ryan as he picked up Randy and stared straight into his eyes. “Understand?” Ryan added.

Randy felt emboldened. “What do expect me to do Ryan? Your sexy girlfriend has such a great body and so does my hot step-sister. I’m just doing what nature intended with their bodies.”

Ryan threw Randy down. There was hatred in his eyes. “Get away from them, and me. Go to your fucking room,” said Ryan. “And as for you Rob,” said Ryan, “how dare you encourage the pathetic boy. You are just as bad. Get away from Preeti and stop leering at her.”

Randy started to walk towards his room. “Well if I have to go to my room, I am going to wank over both of you,” he said leering at Melissa and Shanaya. “About you both naked, begging for my cock, doing anything to pleasure me, your dream man.”

Rob laughed. “Yeah, and I’ve got a great image of you in my wank bank Preeti. I’m going to wank off imagining me fucking your hot Indian ass after you’ve begged me, telling me what filthy slut you really are.”

“Gross, you disgusting boy,” shouted Melissa. “Go on, fuck off and leave us alone.”

“I can’t believe you Randy, you’re lucky Ryan doesn’t deck you,” Shanaya said.

Rob waddled away. “You repulse me,” said Preeti.

Randy looked over at Rob who smiled and shrugged his head. Then he made a wanking movement with his hand. Randy nodded back and within seconds he was in his room with a couple of the hottest pictures he had of Melissa and Shanaya and he was wanking his hard but tiny cock, imagining Melissa and Shanaya as his filthy sex slaves.

Rob also went back to his house and wanked over Preeti, with the images stored in his head from his wank bank. He fantasised over Preeti bent over naked, begging for Rob to make her his analslut.

Both Randy and Rob came so hard.

After that incident Randy and Rob became good friends. When Margie was out Randy always tried to sneak over to Rob’s place. They would talk endlessly about Melissa, Shanaya and Preeti, about what turned them on so much and their dirtiest fantasies. Randy was delighted to have found someone as perverted as him.

Randy also found out from Rob about Margie’s huge crush on Ryan. Rob told him about Margie leering at Ryan as he strutted about in the garden without a top on. He also found out about Margie’s comments about Ryan as h flexed his muscles. Both Randy and Rob found it hilarious.

“Oh fuck, it would be so funny so Ryan and Margie together wouldn’t it Rob. If I had the chance I’d make Ryan lust over your fat wife,” joked Randy.

Rob laughed so hard. “Oh yes Randy, that would be fucking incredible. I love the way your dirty mind works,” replied Rob.

When his Dad and Step-Mum left town, Shanaya banned Randy going next door to see Rob. “I’m not having you seeing Rob and talking about us like…like we are worthless you know whats.”

“Sluts Shanaya. Fuckwhores. Pieces of fuckmeat,” goaded Randy.

Shanaya shook her head. All it made her do was get Ryan and lock Randy in his room. Although it frustrated Randy all it meant was more time wanking over Shanaya and Melissa.

Then one day while the parents were away changed Randy’s life forever. It also changed the lives of Melissa, Ryan, Shanaya, Preeti, Rob and Margie…

The day started as normal as any other. It was one of the rare occasions where Randy was allowed out of his room and he was making the most of it, leering at Melissa and Shanaya.

“So Randy,” said Melissa, “tonight Shanaya, Ryan and Preeti are going to have a hot tub party.”

Randy smiled. “Oh great, I can’t wait to see you, Shanaya and Preeti in a bikini. I hope they are really skimpy showing off your tits and ass. But does Ryan have to come along.”

Ryan motioned toward Randy, then stepped back. “Randy, you’re are not invited. You will be in your room all night long.”

“Yeah, there is no chance we are going to give you a chance to see us in our bikinis. And besides we’ll be drinking champagne and enjoying each other’s company. So you can get those dirty thoughts out of your head because Ryan is going to take you to your room now,” gloated Shanaya.

Ryan picked up Randy. He knew he could not fight him. He turned to see Melissa and Shanaya smirking. “I’ll be wanking over you in your bikinis though,” Randy added.

Melissa and Shanaya shook their heads in disgust. “Shut the fuck up you little prick,” he said before he threw him on the bed. Then he locked the door and took the key. There was an evening to enjoy…

As soon as Randy had been banished to his room Ryan went to get changed. He quickly stripped off, admiring his hot body. Ryan never tired of checking out his tall, muscular body as he slid his swimshorts on.

Melissa, Shanaya and Preeti grabbed their bikinis and also went to get changed.

Meanwhile Randy sat forlornly in his room. His dirty mind began to picture Melissa, Shanaya and Preeti in their bikinis. He’d have done anything to see how hot they looked. It was too much for the 18 year old pervert. He could feel his 4 inch cock get harder. As usual Randy wasted no time removing his pants and briefs and finding suitable pictures of the girls he lusted over.

Randy leered at Melissa, his ultimate wank fantasy. He knew it was an unobtainable fantasy but he imagined getting hold of her hot body and fucking her so hard. Randy began to wank his tiny cock, getting more and more carried away.

Suddenly out of nowhere a genie appeared. Randy stopped wanking instantly. “Argghhh, who the fuck are you?” He reacted in total bewilderment.

The genie smiled. “Me, Randy. Well I’m the answer to your wank fantasies. I’ve seen how you’re treated by those arrogant snobs, like a piece of shit, just because you leer over their hot bodies. Well I’m offering you the chance to change your life and ruin their perfect little lives forever.”

Randy did a double take. “What the fuck do you mean? How could I possibly do that?”

“Well Randy,” replied the genie. “I have this ring with special powers. Powers to make all the user’s wishes come true. I think you need it Randy. I think you deserve it. It’s time to change your destiny Randy and those of those stuck up losers forever.”

Randy went quiet. His bedroom was just above the hot tub. Although frustratingly he could not see anything he could hear every word being spoken. As the genie offered him unlimited wishes he could hear Melissa come out to join Ryan.

Ryan strutted about as Melissa joined him wearing a hot white bikini. Melissa looked at Ryan in his swimshorts, her heart missed a beat. Melissa bit her lip, a look of total love and desire written over her face. She could never get over exactly how hot Ryan was. Ryan smiled at Melissa knowing that his dream woman was checking him out.

Melissa swayed up to Ryan and kissed him, “Shanaya is just getting the champagne.”

Ryan nodded, “Oh great, this should be the perfect evening.”

Just then Preeti and Shanaya came out to join them, Shanaya carrying the champagne while Preeti carried the glasses.

“Oh this is perfect,” said an excited Preeti, “great company, great champagne and a great hot tub.”

“Yeah and Randy in bed away from us all,” added Shanaya.

Randy rolled his eyes at his step-sister’s comments, looking at the genie who acknowledged his response.

Everyone got into the hot tub as Ryan grabbed the champagne and glasses. He began to pour out a glass for everyone fully aware that he was the centre of attention as even Melissa’s best friends Shanaya and Preeti checked out his hot body.

Ryan finished pouring his own glass of champagne then settled down next to Melissa, putting his arm around her. Melissa smiled at Ryan and once again they kissed.

“So why is Randy such a pervert?” Ryan asked carrying on the conversation Shanaya had started.

“I don’t know darling, but he’s just disgusting,” replied Melissa, “the way he checks me out is just sick.”

“But why does he have no respect for women?” Asked Ryan, “I mean I’d never dream of treating women like that.”

“Well he wasn’t blessed with his looks,” said Shanaya smirking.

“You can say that again,” added Preeti laughing.

Melissa nodded, joining in the laughter, “Yeah, I mean he’s so short, he’s so fat. That gut just wobbles when he walks, he’s spotty, he has those short legs and he has a massive ass,” described Melissa.

Randy looked at the genie again who was shaking his head at Melissa’s remarks.

“Yeah, no-one could ever find Randy attractive,” agreed Shanaya.

Ryan laughed even louder, “Yeah I suppose so. I’m glad I don’t look like Randy but that’s no excuse for the way he acts, like women are sex objects. I mean I can control my urges and so should he.”

“I hate Randy so much, he is the worst kind of human being imaginable,” added Melissa.

“Yeah but some men just think with their dicks,” Preeti piped up, “I see Rob leering at me and the rest of us every day. You think at his age he would have learnt.”

“Yeah, but when you’re married to Margie you can understand it,” Melissa said smiling and everyone laughed.

Randy listened to everybody trashing him. His thirst for revenge grew even more inside of him. He looked at the genie, “Genie…I can use your powers to teach them a lesson right?” He asked still not believing the ring would work.

“Oh yes Randy,” assured the genie, “that’s why I’m giving you the ring. You can change your life. You can ruin their perfect little lives. Just listen to the stuck up little snobs, they have absolutely no understanding of what it’s like being you and looking like you.”

“Yes, I deserve to have my revenge so much, Genie. But what’s the best way to ruin their lives…,” pondered Randy.

The genie smiled, “Well listen to them Randy, listen to how they talked about you, Rob and Margie. They deserve to have that shoved in their faces. They need to realise what it’s like to live life like you, Rob and Margie. I mean Ryan thinks he is fucking invincible, strutting around in just his swimshorts with his muscular chest and huge cock, Melissa and all the girls swooning all over him. And the girls have no idea how fucking superficial they are, treating you like shit because of the way you look while they hang on every word Ryan says. Oh Randy it makes me so angry.”

Randy took a deep breathe as his mind tried to figure out what to do, “So I need to make them realise what it’s like to live life on the other side. Make them lust over losers like myself, Rob and Margie.”

“Fuck yeah, exactly Randy,” responded the genie, “Just think of that Randy, having those hotties lust after you and Rob. And Ryan needs to know what it’s like to have his cock do his thinking for him, unable to control his sexual desires. He’s only so in control at the minute because he knows he’ll always have the girls at his beck and call. And the girls need to become sex objects Randy. They need to realise how superficial they are. I want them so turned on their cunts will be doing their thinking for them.”

“That sounds perfect,” said Randy taking the ring from the genie, “Hmmmm, now let’s start off with something simple. I wish that Rob and Margie had something next to the hot tub and would come around now and get it.”

Randy felt the ring go warm and saw it glow. Suddenly two chairs appeared next to the hot tub.

Meanwhile Rob had been sneaking a look at the girls in the hot tub, especially Preeti, his ultimate fantasy girl. Rob saw the chairs next to the hot tub and decided to go round and collect them. As he walked out Margie spotted him.

“Where are you off to Rob?” Margie enquired.

“Oh to get our chairs from next door. I can see the guys in the hot tub right now,” Rob answered.

Margie felt an urge to join him, “Oh I’ll help you carry them,” she replied and they both headed into the next door garden through the back gate.

Everyone looked up as Rob and Margie entered the garden.

“Um, what do you guys want?” Asked Ryan taking charge of the situation as usual.

“Oh Ryan, these are our chairs, we’d like to take them back,” replied Rob, trying to check out Preeti as discreetly as he could but Preeti could tell what he was trying to do. Randy sat upstairs listening to the conversation. He turned to the genie, “Wow, my wish has worked already,” he said with some surprise.

“Of course it has Randy,” said the genie, “now, what’s next?”

Randy smiled, “Oh now to really have some fun.” Randy took a deep breath and prepared for his next wish, “I wish that Preeti’s cunt would get wet whenever Rob is around, I wish that Ryan’s cock would get hard whenever Margie is around and I wish that Shanaya’s cunt would get wet whenever I’m around.”

Randy felt the ring go warm and saw it flash. He looked at the genie with an expectant grin.

Meanwhile Preeti saw Rob pick up the chair. All of a sudden she caught her breathe. Preeti felt her cunt get wet as she moaned, “mmmmmmmmmmmmm,” without thinking, “But Rob why don’t you get your swimshorts and come back and join us,” Preeti blurted out, thinking on auto-pilot.

Ryan and Melissa were in a world of their own, until out of the corner of their minds they heard Preeti invite Rob over. Ryan looked up ready to discourage the idea when he saw Margie. Instantly he felt his cock get hard. Ryan did a double take as he looked away and then back again at Margie but there was something about her that he just found incredibly hot, although he couldn’t say why.

“What did you say Preeti?” Snapped Melissa reacting first.

“I said that Rob could join us in the hot tub. There is enough room after all,” replied Preeti as she smiled at Rob.

As they spoke Ryan already had an image of Margie in a bikini in the hot tub. The temptation was too much for him, “Yeah, why don’t you join us as well Margie?” Ryan asked.

Melissa looked at Ryan to see signs of him laughing but she could see he was serious. Melissa rubbed Ryan’s leg beneath the water, “Ryan, what are you saying?” Melissa questioned.

“Well if Rob is going to join us, it’s only fair Margie join us as well,” said Ryan trying to rationalise his actions.

“What is going on here?” said a shocked Shanaya but before anyone could reply Rob interrupted.

“Well thanks. I’d love to join you Preeti,” said Rob smiling back at Preeti. Preeti flashed Rob a sexy smile, wriggling her body in the hot tub as she felt her cunt get even wetter.

Melissa ran her hand further up Ryan’s leg. Her eyes went wide as to her surprise she felt his hard cock, “Um, Are you sure about inviting Margie over Ryan? I guess I’ll let you, you are always thinking of others.”

Melissa then leaned in and whispered, “Although right now I can tell you’re only thinking of me.” Melissa looked at Ryan and smiled.

Ryan nodded nervously, “Yes, darling,” he replied.

“Well, we’re off to get changed,” said Margie, “although I’m not sure that I have a swimsuit now.”

Rob and Margie went back next door. As soon as they were out of sight Preeti and Ryan felt themselves return to normal, each wondering why they had felt horny.

“Why did you invite Rob over Preeti? I thought you hated the way he leers at you,” asked Shanaya.

“Errr, I do,” replied Preeti, “I really do,” she added, “but I just thought it would be polite to ask them,” Preeti reasoned, although she regretted doing it at that precise moment.

“And there probably won’t be room with Margie’s fat body in the hot tub,” joked Melissa as once again everyone laughed. Everything seemed perfect again.

Randy listened. He could not resist going downstairs. “I wish my bedroom door was unlocked,” he said. Opening the door Randy waddled out to the garden.

“Uh, were my friends Rob and Margie here. I thought I heard their voices,” Randy asked nonchantly.

“Randy, I thought we told you to stay in your room. I thought Ryan locked it,” Melissa fumed as both her and Preeti slipped their bodies under the water to stop Randy staring.

Shanaya looked around about to give Randy a piece of her mind but instinctively she gasped as she looked at Randy. Shanaya took a deep breathe, “Errr yes Randy. They were over here and they are coming back over as well.” Shanaya smiled, feeling her cunt get wet as she looked over Randy’s 18 year old body. She leaned over the edge of the hot tub, teasingly showing off her cleavage in her tiny polka dot bikini.

Ryan saw Randy leering at Shanaya. He shook his head, “Err, well that’s irrelevant Randy. Get back to your bedroom, I locked you in there, I don’t know how you got out but we told you to stay in there in no uncertain terms,” fumed Ryan.

Randy just smiled, “Wait, why are they coming back?” Randy asked.

None of your fucking business,” Melissa snapped again, getting more and more irritated.

“Oh Melissa, Randy’s just enquiring about his friends,” said Shanaya defending Randy, “they are coming to join us in the hot tub.”

Shanaya began to think about inviting Randy as well, but before she could say anything Ryan reacted, “And you’re not Randy, now come on, we’re going back to your room and I’m locking you in.”

Ryan marched Randy unceremoniously back to his room. Randy put his head down and pretended to be sad and beaten. Ryan pushed him back inside and then locked the door, “Now fucking stay there Randy.”

As Ryan headed back downstairs, Shanaya began to wonder why she acted like she did in front of Randy.

Melissa looked at Shanaya, “Shanaya, why were you so nice to the disgusting pervert. Honestly, give him an inch and he’ll take a yard.”

“I’m sorry Melissa. I…I don’t know. I guess I just did it to get rid of him quicker,” mumbled Shanaya.

“Well he’s gone now, and he’s not coming back,” gloated Ryan, “and did you see the look on his pathetic little face, he looked so sad.” Ryan laughed as he got back into the hot tub.

“Yeah, we can all relax now,” added Melissa.

“Yeah, nothing is going to spoil our evening now,” Ryan agreed pouring more champagne out for everyone.

Just then Margie and Rob turned up. Rob in his swimshorts, covered by a dressing gown. Margie was still in her massive dress.

“We’re here,” said Rob. Preeti immediately turned around, “Oh good,” she said enthusiastically.

“But I can’t come in,” said Margie, “I haven’t got any swimwear.”

Ryan looked up at Margie and was hard again. He sighed in disappointment as he desperately wanted to see Margie in the hot tub. Then an idea struck him, “Well we can’t have that Margie. I know what we can do. Melissa has got another bikini upstairs, I can go and get it and you can wear it.”

Shanaya laughed. Melissa looked at Ryan, “What? Margie wear my bikini. But….but that’s ludicrous.”

“Won’t it be a bit small,” suggested Margie.

“A bit small? You’re telling me,” laughed Melissa.

Ryan stared at Melissa. He was determined nothing would stop him, “Oh nonsense Melissa, and anyway we’re all adults here. It will cover what it needs to. Come on Margie, I won’t take no for an answer.”

“Oh well Ryan, if you’re sure,” responded Margie seeing how determined Ryan was.

Melissa and Shanaya looked at each other totally bewildered as Ryan tentatively got out of the hot tub, sporting an obvious erection. “Great, I’ll go and get it,” he said rushing inside to the bedroom.

Randy had settled back in his bedroom. He looked at the genie, “Oh fuck Genie, I’m even more determined to ruin their perfect lives now, especially that arrogant jock Ryan.”

“You go for it Randy,” encouraged the genie.

“But first Preeti,” Randy boasted, “I wish that when Rob removes his dressing gown Preeti will be driven wild with lust for Rob’s body. I wish that Preeti will think Rob is the hottest guy ever.”

The ring warmed a little and glowed as Rob stood outside the hot tub.

“Oh well,” Rob said, “I might as well join you.” Rob slipped off his dressing gown so he was just wearing his swimshorts. His fat gut was on show.

Preeti audibly gasped as she openly checked Rob out. He was so hot, in fact he was everything Preeti had ever wanted in a man. Preeti smiled as countless dirty thoughts of her and Rob entered her head.

“Come on Rob.” Preeti purred. “Come and join me here in the hot tub,” Preeti said showing Rob there was a seat next to her.

Rob walked into the hot tub and looked around before settling down next to Preeti, wondering why Preeti was paying him so much attention. As soon as Rob sat down Preeti began to stroke Rob’s leg, “There, aren’t you comfortable already Rob,” said Preeti feeling her cunt get wetter as she flashed him her sexiest smile.

Melissa and Shanaya looked on in total shock. “Are….are you ok Preeti?” Asked a bemused Melissa.

“Oh I am now Melissa. I’m just making Rob feel welcome,” replied Preeti, not caring about their bemused looks. All she wanted was Rob.

Meanwhile Ryan disappeared into their bedroom and picked out Melissa’s other bikini. It was even skimpier than the one she was wearing. He then headed back downstairs where Margie was waiting. As soon as he saw Margie again Ryan felt his huge cock get hard as he looked down at the skimpy bikini in his hand, “Here we are Margie, put this on,” he said.

Margie took hold of the bikini, but her attention was drawn to Ryan’s hard cock in his swimshorts. Ryan knew it and smiled uncomfortably, “Ummm, are you sure Ryan, it’s a bit small,” replied Margie.

“Oh I wouldn’t worry about that Margie, it will be good to see you in it,” panted Ryan as he handed Margie the bikini. Margie took it, feeling very confused. She could have sworn Ryan was feeling horny because of her.

Ryan walked back into the garden leaving Margie behind and as he did his cock went flaccid again.

Preeti was still doing her best to pleasure Rob as she began to stroke his fat gut, her soft Indian hands teasing his huge stomach, “You are comfortable aren’t you Rob?” purred Preeti.

Rob looked at Preeti, amazed that his fantasy girl was flirting with him. Randy could sense the intimidation and decided to do something about it, “I wish that Rob realises that he deserves to have a hot slut like Preeti. I wish they both get turned on as Rob treats Preeti like his own personal sex slave.”

Once again the ring got hot and glowed. Rob looked down at Preeti stroking his gut and smiled, “Oh yessss Preeti, you know having a hot girl like you rub my gut always relaxes me.”

Preeti smiled, loving the feeling of being praised by a hot guy like Rob, “Oh good. Well Rob, you just sit and relax,” Preeti said as she groped Rob’s gut even harder.

“Ryan, can you get Rob some champagne,” Preeti requested.

“Errr, sure,” Ryan replied, confused over Preeti’s attention to Rob. Ryan got up and got another glass and poured Rob some champagne, “Here we go Rob,” said Ryan.

“Thanks Ryan,” said Rob, smiling at Preeti.

Randy listened upstairs with great amusement. He could hear Margie getting changed. Margie stripped off and got hold of the tiny bikini. She squeezed the tiny bikini bottoms over her massive thighs, looking like a sumo wrestler as she did. Margie stood up, her hairy cunt clearly visible and her ass almost completely on show.

Margie then slipped on the bikini top. She tried desperately to adjust it to cover up, but Melissa’s 36C tits meant that the top barely covered her own huge, floppy, saggy tits.

Margie looked at herself in the mirror, thinking how ridiculous she looked.

Meanwhile Ryan settled down again next to Melissa, “Oh being with you is so good darling. I love this hot tub and I love you so much.” Ryan leaned in and kissed Melissa.

Randy heard every word and smiled to himself. “Not for much longer,” he said. “I wish every time Melissa uses a term of endearment with Ryan, he’ll be less attracted and in love with Melissa and more and more in lust with Margie.”

Randy laughed. Melissa was always calling Ryan darling and now he’d used it to ruin their perfect relationship.

Randy heard Margie next door again. “I wish my bedroom door was unlocked,” he said and he got up to open it. Randy sneaked a look at Margie in Ryan’s bedroom. She looked so ridiculous as she pondered whether she could go downstairs wearing it.

Randy laughed to himself, looking at the genie. “I can’t wait to see this,” he said and took a deep breath. “I wish that as Ryan sees and touches Margie more and more, he’ll become more and more in lust with her. I wish that as he falls more and more in lust with Margie, he’ll become a total perv over her. I wish Ryan will be unable to control his own lust and prematurely ejaculate very often. I wish that Margie will love teasing Ryan with her body.”

Randy was so excited as the ring got hot and glowed. He saw Margie take a deep breath and begin to waddle down the stairs.

“So what are we going to do tom…,” Ryan discussed looking into Melissa’s sexy brown eyes.

Suddenly Margie emerged into the garden. All eyes turned to Margie. Ryan stopped in mid-sentence, “Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck,” he said feeling his cock get so hard in an instant. A vacant smile hit his face as he leered at Margie in Melissa’s tiny bikini. It was the hottest thing he had ever seen.

Melissa and Shanaya looked up laughing, “Errr Margie, are you sure you can wear that?” Melissa asked sarcastically.

“Yes she is,” said Ryan, breathing heavy as he kept leering.

“Darling, don’t be patronising to Margie,” said Melissa. Ryan looked at Melissa quizzically. Suddenly her brown eyes didn’t draw him in and he began to wonder what he saw in her. He looked back at Margie thinking she was much more his type.

“I’m not Melissa,” Ryan snapped, “Come on Margie, join me in the hot tub.” Ryan removed his arm from around Melissa and edged away from her slightly. He could not resist discretely playing with his cock in the water. He could not believe how hard it was.

Margie smiled at Ryan defending her. She felt his eyes feasting over her body, but settling on her tits. She’d never had this attention before and was lapping it up.

“I’d love to join you,” said Margie as she climbed into the hot tub. She bent over deliberately so Ryan had an even better view of her tits.

Ryan just watched Margie, he’s eyes not leaving her tits as his mind filled with loads of hot fantasies as Margie squeezed into a now crowded hot tub.

“Over here Margie,” panted Ryan, almost begging Margie to sit next to him.

Margie smiled and sat down next to Ryan, her leg brushing against his. Ryan looked up at Margie, “Thanks Margie,” he said before he went back to leering over Margie’s huge floppy tits, which were now inches from him and at a perfect angle for him to gawp at.

Margie’s husband Rob paid no attention to his wife joining them in the hot tub wearing Melissa’s bikini. He was too busy talking to and flirting with Preeti who was fawning all over him.

Melissa began to feel slightly left out as she adjusted her bikini, seeing Ryan edge away from her. She put on her sexiest smile and fluttered her eyelids, “Oh darling come over here,” she purred.

Ryan looked around. Usually Melissa’s brown eyes could make him do anything. But as he looked at her Ryan just felt nothing. In fact in her bikini her body was beginning to look pretty gross. “Errr Margie has just got in Melissa. I think it’s only fair that I keep her company,” said Ryan touching Margie’s arm. He felt such a thrill just touching Margie.

“Oh yeah, would you be a darling Ryan and get me champagne. I’m the only one without any,” Margie smiled sexily at Ryan.

“Errr yeah, of course Margie,” said Ryan. He got up slowly, fully aware of his 10 inch erection. He knew everybody was looking at him as he grabbed the bottle of champagne and another glass. Ryan poured the glass then walked back over to Margie and handed her the glass. As he did it gave him another excuse to leer down at her tits.

Margie stared at Ryan’s hard cock as she took the champagne, knowing Ryan was leering at her and that his erection was all her doing.

Ryan looked over at Melissa to see her reaction to his hard on as he sat down next to Margie again.

Melissa smiled, “Oh darling, we’re going to have fun later,” she said playfully.

“Yeah, whatever,” said Ryan bluntly, now wondering what he ever found attractive about Melissa. She could tease as much as she wanted, it was Margie he was thinking about fucking.

“Oh thank you for the champagne Ryan,” said Margie, changing the subject. She ran her hand up Ryan’s leg.

“That’s….that’s ok,” panted Ryan as they clinked glasses.

Margie loved teasing Ryan. He just looked so pathetically in lust with her. She’d never had someone look at her in that way before and now her sexy next door neighbour was drooling all over her body.

Margie sipped the champagne and decided to tease Ryan even more. She wanted to know how far she could push him. She got up and leaned over putting the champagne down on the other side of Ryan. Her tits were now inches from Ryan, hanging down as she leaned over. Margie held the pose knowing Ryan’s eyes were on her tits.

Melissa and Shanaya were now engrossed in conversation about how strange the evening was, not quite yet acknowledging just how many odd things were happening.

Margie sat back down, making sure to keep brushing her body against Ryan’s athletic body. Ryan looked at Margie and smiled again. Any pretence of what he was doing had gone as he leered at her tits again. His mind was filled with the fantasy of getting hold of Margie’s perfect saggy tits in the hot tub.

Margie looked at Ryan. “Oh I think I need my champagne again,” she said in a really exaggerated manner. Margie stood up and stretched before leaning over to get her glass.

Ryan watched in total lust as Margie’s tits flopped down in front of him in her tiny bikini. Margie held the pose again.

Ryan felt his cock twitching as he imagined his head buried in Margie’s huge cleavage. He felt himself losing control as his cock pulsed. As quietly as he possibly could, Ryan moaned, “Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yesssssssssssssssssssss,” as he felt jets of cum pulse into his swimshorts.

Margie looked at Ryan’s face as he came, making sure she held her pose for long enough. She then smiled at Ryan and sat down again.

Ryan had a shit eating grin as he looked at Margie knowing she was fully aware of him cumming in his swimshorts.

“Feeling better Ryan,” said Margie as she stroked Ryan’s leg.

“Fuck yeah,” Ryan panted as he carried on leering at Margie.

Randy heard them talking and laughed so much, “Oh dear Ryan, I better help you out, I wish that when Ryan’s cums accidently, Margie’s body can get him hard again easily.”

Ryan felt his cock begin to stir again.

“Keep staring Ryan. I don’t think it will take you too long to errrrr……return to normal,” teased Margie.

Ryan smiled as his cock grew again. He felt hornier that he’d ever felt before and it was such a great feeling.

Melissa was locked in conversation with Shanaya. She kept looking over at Ryan wondering why he was paying Margie so much attention but was totally unaware of the affect Margie was having on Ryan.

Meanwhile Rob was growing more and more confident with Preeti, “You know Preeti, I’d love it if you massaged my feet,” Rob suggested.

Preeti smiled, “Oh Rob, you should have said earlier. Of course I’ll massage your feet,” Preeti replied getting up and sitting opposite Rob. She could feel Rob’s eyes all over her body in her tiny bikini. It made her feel so horny.

“Come on Rob, put your feet on my lap,” Preeti requested.

Rob put his short legs on Preeti’s lap and Preeti started to massage them. Preeti’s soft Indian hands worked Rob’s feet. She brushed them against her tits, “Oh Rob, your feet feel so good,” Preeti moaned.

Rob watched as Preeti got more and more turned on. Preeti gave Rob a sexy smile as she brought Rob’s feet up to her mouth and she began to lick the soles of his feet, “Oh Rob, they’re so hot I can’t resist them, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,” Preeti purred.

As Preeti licked at Rob’s feet Melissa and Shanaya looked on completely distraught.

“Preeti, what are you doing?” asked Shanaya.

“Oh Rob wanted his feet massaged and cleaned so I thought I would help him,” Preeti replied. Rob just looked at Melissa and Shanaya, clearly aghast at Preeti’s reaction.

“But…but that’s just wrong Preeti,” said Melissa.

“No…no it’s not. Rob deserves to have me serving him. I’m so lucky to be able to do this,” Preeti replied, not understanding the fuss Melissa and Shanaya were making.

“But…but licking and sucking Rob’s feet Preeti, it’s just gross,” said Shanaya.

“Oh no Shanaya, licking and sucking Rob’s sexy feet feels sooooooooooo good, it’s perfect. Rob deserves it so much after all my teasing,” Preeti gushed.

Randy laughed as he listened, “Yeah, listen to Preeti, Shanaya. I wish that as Shanaya watches Preeti lick and suck Rob’s feet, she’ll get turned on thinking about how hot it would be to lick and suck my feet.”

“What do you mean Preeti, you hate Rob, you think he’s an ugly pervert? Just look at him” said a shocked Melissa.

Preeti looked at Rob and smiled, “Oh no Melissa, Rob’s not ugly, he’s the hottest guy I’ve ever seen, he’s a total hunk.”

Melissa looked at Shanaya to carry on the attack on Preeti, but Shanaya had a vacant smile on her face.

“Did you hear that Shanaya?” said Melissa.

Shanaya shook her head, “Oh no Melissa, I was…I was miles away,” said Shanaya as she imagined licking and sucking Randy’s feet.

Ryan was using the distraction of Preeti licking Rob’s feet to flirt even more with Margie. He poured both of them more champagne and then carried on leering at Margie’s tits. He could just not get over how hot they were. They were huge and saggy, everything he wanted in a pair.

Ryan desperately wanted to know how big they were. The thought was consuming him as he leered at them. Eventually he had to give in…

“Errr Margie can I ask you a question?” Ryan said nervously, talking straight to Margie’s tits.

Margie turned slightly to face Ryan, but Ryan’s eyes just stayed fixed on her tits, “Sure Ryan, go ahead.”

Ryan took a deep breathe, “Errrr…how big are your tits?” Ryan smiled glad he had the courage to ask.

Margie laughed, “You want to know how big my tits are do you Ryan?”

“Fuck yeah,” panted Ryan, “it’s just they are the most amazing tits I’ve ever seen Margie.”

Margie leaned in, “You know I really should tell your girlfriend Melissa what you just asked. You really are a dirty pervert aren’t you?”

Ryan smiled and nodded, “Yesssssssssssssss, yessssssssss I am Margie. I can’t deny it. I’m a filthy perv, obsessed with hot tits. My cock is doing my thinking for me.”

Margie leaned over, “I can see that Ryan. Anyway I’m a 44G.”

Ryan moaned “Oh fuck Margie, yesssssssssssssss, they are perfect Margie. I…I…I just can’t take my eyes off them.”

“I can see that Ryan,” said Margie laughing. “I bet your dirty mind is in overdrive at the minute.”

Ryan nodded, “Oh yessssssssss it is Margie.”

“But Ryan, you know I’m not just a big pair of tits you know. I like my big, fat ass as well,” teased Margie.

“Oh Margie, I love a huge ass as well, I love an ass that wobbles as you walk,” panted Ryan.

“Well how about I let you check out my ass Ryan. I’ll get up and bend over. I’m sure you’d love to see me in that position wouldn’t you,” Margie carried on teasing.

“Oh yesssssssssss that would be so hot,” Ryan replied. His cock was already rock hard at the thought.

Slowly Margie stood up, she grabbed the bottle of champagne and waddled over to the other side of the hot tub. Ryan gawped at her huge ass, already desperately wanting to get hold of it.

Margie then slowly bent over and placed the bottle of champagne down, holding her pose again. The bikini bottoms she was wearing were barely visible.

Ryan leered as Margie wiggled her massive ass. His mind was filled of dirty fantasies of fucking Margie doggy style. Once again it was too much for Ryan, he felt his cock pulse and more jets of cum filled his swimshorts, “Ohhhhhhhh fuck, yessssssssssssssssssssssssss,” Ryan moaned.

Margie heard Ryan moaned and got up, smiling at him, “I thought you’d agree,” she said as she settled back down next to Ryan who was smiling like a Cheshire cat as he recovered.

Randy laughed as he looked at the genie, “Well I think it’s time I joined them. Are you coming?”

“Oh yes Randy, I can’t wait to see what you do. Although I’ll be invisible at first of course,” replied the genie.

“Ok, well I wish no-one will force me back inside,” said Randy as he walked downstairs in his grubby briefs, “I also wish that when Shanaya sees me in my briefs, she’ll fall totally lust in with me. I wish that she’ll think I am the hottest guy she has ever seen. I wish that Melissa will feel lonely as Ryan is paying her no attention.”

Randy walked into the garden, loving how different the scene looked from earlier.

“Hi, I was getting lonely upstairs on my own so I thought I would join you,” said Randy. Randy looked at Ryan, almost goading him to say something but all Ryan cared about was leering at Margie.

Shanaya saw Randy enter the hot tub and gasped. Her step brother looked so hot. She felt her cunt get wet. Shanaya got up so Randy could look at her body in her bikini and she smiled. “Oh Randy, that’s fine, come over here and sit next to me,” Shanaya purred. Shanaya looked at Melissa, “Move up Melissa, let Randy sit down.”

Randy leered at Shanaya in her bikini. His step sister looked so hot and he loved how nice she was being to him. He went up and sat next to Shanaya.

Melissa gave Randy a filthy look. She could not believe that Shanaya was ordering her about so that Randy could sit next to her. Melissa stood up and looked over at Ryan, “Come on darling, time to pay your girlfriend some attention,” Melissa smiled.

Ryan looked up at Melissa, but everything he found attractive in her before just looked so ugly. He hated her tall 5ft10″ frame, her long black hair, her deep brown eyes, her firm 36C tits, her curvy figure and her long legs. She just looked repulsive to Ryan.

Ryan gave Melissa a filthy look, “Melissa I’m chatting with Margie, go and talk to your best friend Shanaya,” Ryan snapped.

“But Ryan darling, I want to spend time with you,” Melissa purred.

Ryan looked at Margie, his lust for her increasing all the time Melissa called him darling, “Well I’m happy here with Margie, don’t be so rude Melissa,” Ryan replied.

“What has got into you?” Pleaded a frustrated Melissa as she went to sit down next to Shanaya on the other side of Randy.

“Nothing Melissa, just stop being so fucking needy,” responded Ryan.

Shanaya’s legs rubbed against Randy as she made sure her cleavage was on show in her tiny bikini.

Randy looked over at Rob and smiled as Preeti sucked on his toes, “Great you could join us Randy,” said Rob, “I’m having a great time,” gloated Rob.

“So am I,” purred Preeti as she ran her tongue up Rob’s leg.

“Oh good, well I thought I’d join in the fun,” said Randy.

“Well, let’s help that,” interrupted Shanaya, “Ryan, will you get Randy some champagne, he’s the only one not drinking yet.”

Ryan nodded. He got up, his cock rock hard again but it was obvious from the stains on his swimshorts that he had cum in them. Randy and Rob giggled at the sight as Margie smiled at the sight. Melissa looked so confused, wondering if she should say something.

Ryan poured the champagne out and gave it to Randy, “Here we are,” he said.

Randy just looked at Ryan with a shit eating grin. Ryan did not know which way to look, “Thanks Ryan,” Randy said as Ryan sloped back to sit down.

The sexual tension in the hot tub was so strong. Suddenly Preeti looked at Rob and had a very naughty thought, “I’ve got an idea guys. Look we’re all friends here and we’re all comfortable. Why don’t we do some skinny dipping. I’d love to sit here naked with Rob and I’d love it if Rob was naked,” Preeti said lustfully.

Melissa screamed, “NO FUCKING WAY PREETI, WHY WOULD I WANT TO BE NAKED, ESPECIALLY WITH THAT PERVERT HERE.”

Preeti frowned, “Well I want to take my bikini off.”

“Well if you want to Preeti, no-one is stopping you,” Shanaya said.

“What…,” said Melissa but Preeti was already standing up facing everybody, but making sure that she was next to Rob.

“Good I will,” said Preeti who was breathing heavily. There was silence in the hot tub as Preeti reached around untied her bikini top, throwing it away to reveal her hot Indian tits. Rob gasped as Preeti looked at him caressing her tits, “Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I love my tits so much Rob. Look how erect my nipples are,” Preeti said stroking them in her hands.

Then Preeti eased off her bikini bottoms, revealing her shaven Indian cunt and her amazing ass. “I love my tits, but I think my ass is my best feature. I know you agree Rob,” Preeti teased as she bent over wiggling it in front of Rob.

As Preeti stood up again and began to finger her cunt. “Ohhhhhhhhh boy I’m so fucking wet. You know what I was made to be a dirty Indian slut, Rob makes me so fucking filthy and I love it.”

Preeti sat down and got hold of Rob. She began to kiss him so hard, making out like a frantic teenager. Rob took hold of Preeti’s tits, teasing her nipples.

Preeti smiled at Rob and began grinding her tits against Rob as Rob instinctively took hold of Preeti’s ass in his hands.

Preeti pulled back and looked at Rob, “Oh Rob, it’s your turn to get naked now.”

Rob stood up with Preeti kneeling down beneath him, looking up at him with her sexy green eyes as she groped his fat gut. “Go on Preeti, take my swimshorts off,” said Rob.

“Oh Rob, I can’t wait for this,” panted Preeti as she got hold of Rob’s swimshorts and yanked them down to reveal Rob’s hard 4 inch cock.

Preeti gasped, “Ohhhhhhhhhhh Rob, Rob it’s so fucking hot. It’s amazing, oh fuck you’ve got the sexiest cock ever, you drive me wild.”

Rob smiled smugly, “I know Preeti, this is the cock you crave, that you can’t resist. Go on you sexy Indian slut, pleasure me.”

Preeti began lapping her sexy tongue over Rob’s cock as she groped his balls. Melissa couldn’t believe the show Preeti was putting on, “Preeti, what the fuck are you doing? That’s disgusting, sucking Rob’s cock in public.”

Preeti looked around, “Oh shut up Melissa. I was made to pleasure a stud like Rob, my hot Indian body was made for him. I want to turn him on so much. I want him to see what a filthy Indian whore I am for him.”

Preeti sucked harder on Rob’s cock before kissing his fat gut, “Oh Rob, I can’t keep my hands off your sexy gut,” Preeti panted.

Rob began to shake his gut, teasing Preeti as her hands followed his wobbling gut.

Melissa shook her head, “What the fuck is going on?” She said helplessly. Melissa looked over at Ryan, “Ryan, darling can’t you stop them. This is gross.” Melissa pouted at Ryan. It was a sure fire way of getting what she wanted.

Margie looked at Melissa pleading and knew this was the time to seize her opportunity, “Oh no, why don’t you join in the fun Ryan. Remove your swimshorts,” Margie then leaned in, “then I’ll repay the favour,” she whispered.

Ryan’s eyes went wide. The thought of seeing Margie naked was overwhelming. Ryan stood up, his cock so hard, “Yeah, why not. Preeti’s right, we’re all friends here. We’re having a good time, and nearly all of us are adults,” he said looking at Randy.

Melissa looked at Ryan, “WHAT? RYAN, WHAT ARE YOU SAYING? NO WAY, DON’T YOU DARE STRIP OFF,” Melissa pleaded. But Ryan was already in the middle of the hot tub removing his swimshorts. Ryan proudly showed off his 10 inch hard cock. He span around so everyone could see, then looked at Margie. “Oh that feels so much better, I feel so good,” Ryan said rubbing his cock with a huge smile on his face.

Melissa’s eyes went wide as she saw how hard Ryan’s cock was, “Errr, Ryan, why…why are so….ummmmmm…so pleased?” She asked.

Ryan was very embarrassed as he looked at Melissa searching for words to say, “Errrrrrrrrrrrrrr,” he hesitated.

Margie stood up. This was her moment. “Ryan’s hard and horny because of me Melissa,” Margie said proudly, “he is lusting after me in your tiny little bikini that I borrowed. Ryan thinks I’m the hottest piece of tits and ass he has ever seen and that you are repulsive.”

“NO, NEVER MARGIE, NEVER. LOOK AT YOU…YOU’RE SO….YOU’RE SO FAT AND UGLY. RYAN COULD NEVER FIND YOU ATTRACTIVE. HE LOVES ME, WE’RE SO IN LOVE,” Melissa pleaded.

“Oh no Melissa. Watch this,” said Margie before turning to Ryan, “Ryan, stay standing, it’s time for me to repay the favour.”

Margie reached around and untied the bikini top, letting it fall away. Her tits flopped down onto her fat gut and wobbled slightly.

Ryan’s eyes were fixated on Margie’s tits. He began to pant heavily, a massive smile on his face. Melissa watched distraught at his reaction.

“OHHHHHHH MARGIE, YOUR TITS ARE PERFECT, OHHHHH THAT’S THE MOST AMAZING SIGHT. OHHH I LOVE HOW BIG AND SAGGY THEY ARE,” Ryan panted. His mind was full of dirty fantasies involving Margie’s tits. Ryan felt himself losing control, but there was nothing he could do about. In fact there was nothing he wanted to do about it. Without even touching his cock Ryan felt jets of cum spill out, “OHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK MARGIE, MARGIE,” Ryan moaned as his cum spilt into the hot tub.

Ryan smiled to himself, “Oh Margie, thank you so much. That was the hottest moment of my life….ever.”

Randy, Rob and Preeti laughed at the sight of Ryan helplessly cumming over Margie, but Melissa just gave him an evil look, “Ryan, darling. Darling, how could you?” Melissa pleaded.

Ryan looked at Melissa, “Because Margie has the hottest tits I have ever, ever seen. Oh I can’t believe Margie has got them out.” Ryan’s cock got hard again as he talked about Margie’s tits.

“BUT…BUT LOOK AT HER RYAN. SHE’S FAT, SHE’S UGLY, SHE’S REPULSIVE, WE’VE ALWAYS LAUGHED ABOUT HOW GROSS SHE LOOKS,” Melissa argued.

Ryan breathed hard as he looked at Margie, then at Melissa, “Fuck off Melissa,” he said, “it’s you that’s ugly, you’re fucking 5ft10″, with that awful long, black hair, those repulsive brown eyes and that disgusting body with your firm 36C tits, your shaven cunt and your long legs. Margie is sex on legs, she’s 5ft1″, she’s got that sexy greasy hair I love, with grey eyes and a body made for wanking over. Her amazing saggy 44G tits, that sexy fat gut, her wobbly ass and short, stumpy legs. Oh fuck, Margie just makes me so hard and horny.”

“Ryan, how could you say that.” said Melissa crying. “Why are you being so crude and perverted?”

“Because Melissa, Margie’s body drives me wild with lust. I’m just a pathetic slave to her body. I can’t control my cock at all,” said Ryan.

Margie jumped in. “I know you can’t Ryan. I think Melissa should have another show of how horny you are for me. I did promise to get totally naked.”

Margie slipped the tiny bikini bottoms over her huge hips. She wiggled frantically as she struggled with the tiny bit of material.

Ryan stared as Margie showed off her hairy cunt. He panted again, “OHHHHHHH MARGIE, YOUR CUNT IS SO BIG AND HAIRY, SOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING INVITING.”

Ryan felt himself losing control again, “OHHHHHHHH FUCK MARGIE, I’M CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMING,” Ryan moaned as more cum oozed from his cock.

Ryan smiled at Margie, “Oh Margie, thank you, you are so hot.”

“Come on Ryan, come and get hold of your dream woman,” said Margie.

Ryan walked up to Margie, towering over her. He bent over and started to kiss her so hard as his hands frantically groped her body. Ryan’s eyes were glazed with lust as he groped Margie. His hands began to mush about over Margie’s floppy tits, before he couldn’t resist ploughing his head into Margie’s cleavage.

Margie smiled at Melissa as she took hold of Ryan’s toned body, “Ohhhh Ryan, you are keen, come on let’s sit down,” she said guiding Ryan to the side of the hot tub where they carried on making out.

Melissa watched and cried as Randy laughed at how he had single-handedly ruined Ryan and Melissa’s perfect relationship.

“Looks like you got your sexy ass dumped Melissa. Better cancel that dream wedding. Let’s face it, it’s such a waste you having a loving relationship with Ryan.”

“Fuck off Randy, this is sooooooooooo humiliating. How the fuck is this happening?” Melissa cried.

Randy laughed, “It happened because of me Melissa.” Randy said confidently.

“WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN RANDY? HOW…HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?” Melissa asked.

“Hmmmm, how about an explanation, I know,” said Randy looking at the genie, “Genie, please explain what happened to everyone.”

Suddenly the genie appeared visible to everyone. Everyone looked at him and gasped, especially Melissa.

The genie laughed, “Oh Randy, this is working out very well isn’t it.”

Randy nodded, “Oh it sure is,” he agreed.

“WHAT THE FUCK? WHO THE FUCKING HELL ARE YOU?” said Melissa.

The genie laughed, “Oh Melissa I’m your worst nightmare, and I’m Randy’s dream come true.”

“What…what do you mean,” enquired Melissa.

“Well I saw the way you treated poor, little Randy here. Treating him like a worthless piece of shit just because he doesn’t look like Ryan. How do you expect him to react when you all look so hot and you treat him like shit, sending him to bed early so you can live it up in the hot tub. You think you are so fucking perfect,” stormed the genie.

Melissa looked on frightened as the genie continued.

“Well I wanted to give Randy a chance to change his life forever, to get revenge on those that treated him like a second class citizen, which is why I gave him that ring,” the genie said pointing at Randy’s hand. “The ring that allows all his wishes to come true.”

“FUCK, NOOOOOOOOOOO,” screamed Melissa, “IT CAN’T….IT CAN’T DO.”

“Yes it is true Melissa. I saw the way you all treated Randy. Ryan strutting around like he ruled the fucking world. Parading his body in his swimshorts as you swooned all over him like he was Mr Perfect,” responded the genie. “Of course he didn’t have to perv over girls like Randy, you fucking threw yourself all over him. He could have any girl he wanted. Of course he could control his cock, he knew he’d always have women surrounding him. That’s why women like you are so fucking superficial, loving the attention when Ryan checked you out but hating it when the short, ugly pervert Randy leered at your hot bodies.” The genie breathed hard, so angry after his outburst.

“So now you see Melissa, this is my revenge. This is your punishment,” gloated Randy.

Melissa looked around at Preeti pleasuring Rob, Shanaya fawning over Randy, and her precious boyfriend Ryan groping fat old Margie.

“But…but it’s so cruel. It’s evil what you’ve done to Preeti, Shanaya and Ryan,” sobbed Melissa.

“Oh no Melissa, you see Randy has done everything I wanted him to do with the power and more. I love the way his dirty mind works. I mean listen to that hot Indian cocktease Preeti earlier.” The genie clicked his fingers. Suddenly the CD player by the side of the hot tub starting playing a recording from Preeti earlier on in the day….

“Yeah but some men just think with their dicks. I see Rob leering at me and the rest of us every day. You think at his age he would have learnt.”

The genie then turned to Preeti, “And now look what Randy’s done to the hot Indian slut with the sexy ass. He’s made her lust after Rob, and she’s letting her own cunt do her thinking for her.

Preeti smiled as her legs were clamped around Rob as she kissed his neck. Rob was groping Preeti’s sexy ass with one hand while he teased three fingers into her cunt with the other.

“Oh yessssssssss, sometimes you just have to obey your cunt, fuck Rob’s hot body drives me wild. I just want to be his naughty sex slave,” moaned Preeti.

And what about Shanaya,” the genie restarted, clicking his fingers triggering the CD again…

“He wasn’t blessed with his looks,” said a laughing Shanaya….

“Yeah, no-one would ever find him attractive,” said Shanaya laughing again.

The genie laughed hard, “And now look at the hot Mauritian cocktease, pining over Randy, lusting after his body, I guess he was blessed with his looks after all.”

Shanaya started to run her hands over Randy,s gut, “Oh fuck yeah, Randy is the hottest stud ever, look at his sexy gut, oh he just gets my cunt so fucking wet,” moaned Shanaya, much to Melissa’s horror.

The genie took another deep breathe, “And what about your precious ex-boyfriend Ryan.” Again the genie clicked his fingers and the quotes played on the CD player.

“But why does he have no respect for women. I’d never dream of treating them like that.”

“But there’s no excuse for the way he acts, like women are just sex objects.”

And then finally, “I mean I can control my urges and so should he.”

The genie looked over at Ryan who was sliding his cock between Margie’s tits as she cupped them around his cock. The look of lust on his face was so clear.

“Still feel the same Ryan? Still feel women should be treated with respect? Still feel they aren’t sex objects? Still can control your urges?” Mocked the genie.

“No fucking way. Hot women are made for fucking. I’m a dirty pervert and I love it. Margie’s body turns me on so much. My cock is obsessed by her. I’m just a pathetic perv,” said Ryan, leering at his lust fantasy all the time.

“Oh yessss, you’re mine now Ryan,” said Margie.

Go on show your ex-girlfriend what my body does to you, you’re fucking the tits you love so much, show me how horny you are,” teased Margie.

Margie cupped her tits harder as Ryan got more and more carried away. With one final thrust he let go more of more cum all over Margie’s tits.

“OHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKK MARGIE, YESSSSSSSSSSSS, TAKE MY CUMMMMMMMMM YOU HOT FLOPPY TITTED SLUT,” Ryan yelled.

The genie then turned back to Melissa, “And finally Melissa, you, shall we hear what you said.”

“This is so cruel, both of you, it’s evil,” cried Melissa.

But the genie clicked his fingers and Melissa’s earlier words were played out.

“He is disgusting, the way he checks me out is sick.”

“Yeah, I mean, he’s so short, he’s so fat, that gut just wobbles when he walks, he’s spotty, he has those short legs and a huge ass.”

“Yeah, Rob is a perv, but when you’re married to Margie you can understand why.”

And finally, “I hate Randy so much, he is the worst kind of human being imaginable.”

“You are Randy. You repulse me,” added Melissa, “This can’t be happening to me, it just can’t be happening.”

“Oh it is Melissa,” gloated the genie, “over to you Randy, time to make Melissa the dirty whore you’ve always fantasised over.”

“Oh yeah Melissa, it’s over. Your old life is finished. Your new life will be spent lusting after me. I’m going to wish for you to become my dirty fuckwhore. You and Shanaya will be my filthy fucktoys,” said Randy.

“NOOOOOOOOOOO, FUCKING NO,” pleaded Melissa, “YOU HEARD ME, I HATE YOU RANDY, DON’T BE SO EVIL PLEASSSSSSSSSSE. I DON’T DESERVE THIS.”

“Oh really Melissa. Well I wonder what your friends think, let’s see shall we? Preeti what do you think?” Teased Randy.

Preeti paused from pleasuring Randy, “Fuck yeah, Melissa needs to become a dirty sex object, using her hot body to pleasure you. She needs to know how hot it is to have your cunt do your thinking for you like me.”

“And what about you Rob, do you think I deserve Melissa as my fucktoy?” Asked Randy.

“Fuck yeah Randy, you deserve it so much,” said Rob as he groped Preeti, “Especially after you’ve given me my ultimate wank fantasy Preeti. Go on Randy, turn Melissa into your filthy fuckslave.”

“Shanaya, what do you think? Does your best friend deserve to become my fuckslave?” Randy asked.

Shanaya ran her hands over your gut as she looked at Melissa, “Melissa deserves to be your filthy fuckslut, but I want to be your fuckslut as well. You’re so hot Randy, I want you soooooooooooo much,” panted Shanaya.

Randy laughed, “Oh don’t worry Shanaya. I’ve always fantasised over you two hot sluts serving me. In fact I’ll make it easy for you, I wish you’d lust over Melissa’s body as much as me.”

Randy’s ring glowed and Shanaya’s sexy brown eyes took in Melissa’s body, “Ohhhh fuck yesssssssssssss,” Shanaya moaned, “Go on Randy, turn Melissa into your fuckslut. I want to get hold of Melissa’s hot body, those firm tits, that sexy ass and I want to lick her cunt out sooooooooooooo much.”

“SHUT UP SHANAYA, THAT’S GROSS. HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT ABOUT YOUR BEST FRIEND,” screamed Melissa.

“Because your body was made for a hot stud like Randy, Melissa,” replied Shanaya.

“He!He! Even your best friend thinks we belong together Melissa. Think how much fun we could all have. I bet you’ll love sucking on Shanaya’s hot Indian tits and licking out her cunt,” said Randy.

“What about you Margie, you think I deserve Melissa don’t you?” Randy asked.

Margie smiled, “After what that bitch said about me, Melissa deserves everything she gets. I’ve got her hot stud ex-boyfriend lusting after me now,” said Margie groping Ryan’s six pack chest, “she’ll never get her hands on this body again. Go on Randy, make the stuck up bitch’s worst nightmare come true, make her dirty sex slave.”

“Fuck off Margie,” snapped Melissa, “Ryan lusting after you is just not right.”

“Oh yeah Melissa, shall we hear what your ex-boyfriend has to say about that. Do you think Melissa should become my dirty fuckwhore Ryan?” Randy asked.

Ryan looked at Melissa, “Well I can’t understand what you see in Melissa Randy, but yeah. Every guy should get a chance to have his wank fantasies come true like I have with Margie. Fuck it’s like I got the ring,” Ryan said laughing. Randy and the genie joined in. “Go on Randy, make your dirty wishes about Melissa come true,” added Ryan.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, YOU CAN’T CONTROL ME. I HATE YOU RANDY I HATE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH,” Melissa shouted but Randy just smiled, “YOU CAN’T CONTROL ME RANDY, YOU JUST CAN’T,” Melissa pleaded.

Randy laughed, “Oh Melissa I can and I will. Get ready for your new life lusting after me, wanting to do everything you can to pleasure me.” Randy took a deep breathe as Melissa shook her head.

“I wish that Melissa would lust after me 100 times more than she loved Ryan. I wish Melissa will think I am the hottest guy ever with the hottest body. I wish everything about me would turn Melissa on. I wish Melissa would turn into the fuckslut out of my fantasies, living to pleasure me. I wish that Melissa would lust after Shanaya as much as I do as well and that they would both become my dirty sex slaves,” Randy said with obvious glee.

Melissa listened in total horror, as she kept repeating, “No…no…no you can’t,” but she saw the ring glow. As the ring glowed Melissa felt her mind go cloudy for a second, and then it cleared. Melissa looked at Randy. Immediately she stopped crying. “Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkk…” Melissa whimpered as she looked Randy up and down, “Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk Randy,” Melissa moaned even more.

Randy was unmoved as he let Melissa check him out.

Melissa began to breathe heavily as she saw Randy leering at her with a shit eating grin that was turning her on so much. “Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck Randy, you are soooooooooooooo hot. I want you, I want you sooooooooooooo much,” Melissa purred as she let her hands roam over her tits.

“Oh fuck Melissa, yes, yes he is,” Shanaya said.

Melissa started to sway sexily up to Randy. She loved being leered at like a filthy sex object. Melissa stood over Randy, towering above him as Randy took in Melissa’s body just inches from him.

“Like what you see Melissa,” Randy teased.

“Fuck me Randy, you are….you are sex on fucking legs. Oh I want you so much, I need you so much,” Melissa panted.

Melissa leaned down and began to kiss 18 year old Randy. Her tongue darted into his mouth as she got swept away in the moment. Randy was experiencing his first ever kiss and it was the woman he lusted after more than anybody else. He could not help but respond as the two made out like they were both lust driven teenagers. Melissa began to grind her body against Randy, humping against him.

Randy was loving it as he got hold of Melissa’s ass and pulled her in tightly. They kissed for what seemed like an eternity before Melissa pulled back. Her sexy brown eyes, clearly glazed with lust, stared deeply at Randy.

“Ohhhhh Randy, you’re the hottest kisser ever. That was….that was amazing. You’ve made me so fucking horny. I need you so much, I want to be your filthy fuckwhore. Oh Randy, my body belongs to you,” Melissa panted.

Randy managed to look away from Melissa to the genie who had a massive smile, “Oh genie, thank you, thank you thank you. I’ve done it. I’ve turned Melissa into my sex slave. I can’t thank you enough.”

“Randy, it’s a pleasure. You deserve it. Your life has changed forever now. You are no longer the sad loser who has to resort to wanking off over these hotties. You can fuck them senseless. Now go on, make your fantasies come true,” said the genie.

“Oh I will,” said Randy, “Now Melissa, Shanaya, everyone else here but us seems to be naked so isn’t it time we joined in the fun.”

Shanaya swayed up to Melissa, looking her up and down, “Oh fuck yeah Randy, come on Melissa, let’s get naked for the hot stud.”

Melissa smiled at Shanaya, “Fuck yeah, oh Shanaya, you’re so hot. I can’t wait to get you out of that bikini.”

Shanaya took hold of Melissa and the two hotties began to kiss each other. Randy’s eyes fixed on the hot scene. He had fantasised for so long over Shanaya and Melissa getting it on together. The two women began to run their hands over each other. As they stopped kissing they looked at Randy.

“Enjoying the show Randy?” teased Melissa as she ran her hands over Shanaya’s tits, still barely covered by her bikini.

“Ohhhhh yeah Melissa, I’ve always wanted to see you two make out with each other,” agreed Randy.

“Oh good,” replied Melissa, “and I bet you’ve always wanted to see your step-sister’s hot tits.”

“Fuck, of course Melissa. I’ve fantasised over seeing them so much,” panted Randy.

“Well, it’s time to make your fantasies come true,” said Melissa as she tugged gently on the strings holding Shanaya’s bikini in place. Melissa pulled it away, throwing it to one side.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk me, they are incredible,” exclaimed Randy as he leered at Shanaya’s firm Indian tits.

Melissa kept her eyes fixed on Shanaya’s huge tits as well, moving her hands to them and groping them, “Oh Randy, I know they are. Fuck Shanaya, you really are a hot big titted Indian slut,” panted Melissa.

“Oh fuck Melissa, yes I am, fuck I love the way you’re groping them, go on play with my nipples feel how hard they are,” Shanaya said panting too.

Melissa moved her hands to Shanaya’s nipples and teased them with her fingers. Shanaya’s breathing was so heavy as she looked at Randy watching the show.

“Ohhhhhhh Randy, the dirty little slut is turning me on soooooooo much. I think you should see how hot Melissa’s tits are as well,” said Shanaya as she reached behind Melissa and undid Melissa’s bikini to reveal her hot 36C assets.

Randy took in Melissa’s tits just inches away from Shanaya’s 32D’s. He gasped. His two fantasy women were now topless. “Ohhh Melissa, those tits should be on show. They are such a hot pair,” reacted Randy as he rubbed his hard cock through his grubby briefs.

Shanaya moved her hands to them, “They are aren’t they Randy, oh made to be groped by you Randy,” said Shanaya as she massaged them with her hands, “and me, fuck Melissa, you’re soooooooo hot.”

Melissa smiled as she teased Shanaya’s nipples, “Ohhh I’m so horny Shanaya. Fuck I’m a dirty big titted slut. You’re making my cunt so fucking wet.”

Shanaya moved her hands to Melissa’s bikini bottoms, “Mmmmmmmmmmmm, let me and Randy see Melissa, your cunt is so sexy,” Shanaya panted as she slid off Melissa’s bikini bottoms. Melissa kept her eyes fixed on Shanaya as she gently fingered her cunt lips.

“OHHHHHHHHHHHH SHANAYA, YESSSSSSSSSSS, FUCK THAT FEELS SOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOD,” Melissa moaned.

“It does Melissa, and you are soooooooooo wet. Randy, you’re going to have so much fun with this slut,” teased Shanaya.

“I am Shanaya, such a hot shaven cunt, good to see Melissa have her goods on show,” commented Randy.

Melissa smiled, “Well dirty whores always shave their cunts, like Shanaya here. Her hot shaven Indian cunt is just as hot,” Melissa said as she slipped off Shanaya’s tiny bikini bottoms. Immediately Melissa pushed a couple of fingers into Shanaya’s cunt before licking her fingers.

“Mmmmmmmmmm, sexy Indian cunts taste so good,” Melissa purred.

Shanaya breathed heavily, “Ohhhhhhh fuck yessssss I know. Come here you dirty slut,” Shanaya demanded as she got hold of Melissa. The two women began kissing again, their sexy bodies pressed hard together. As they stopped they both looked at Randy.

Meanwhile Ryan had his head buried in Margie’s massive floppy tits. Margie looked down at Ryan, “Errrr Ryan, shall we go somewhere, ummmmmmmm, more private,” said Margie.

Ryan nodded, “Ohhh Margie, I think we should. I can’t wait to get you alone.”

Margie got hold of Ryan’s hand and looked around, “Errr guys, we’re going to Ryan’s room. You’ll be hearing lots of screaming and panting as my cunt gets pounded by Ryan’s huge cock.”

Melissa looked around, “Whatever Margie, no-one cares. All I care about is pleasuring Randy.”

“Yeah, we’re Randy’s dirty sluts now,” added Shanaya as Margie and Ryan disappeared inside.

Randy looked Melissa and Shanaya up and down, “Well girls, you’re doing a good job of turning me on so far but I think you’d both like to get hold of my sexy body wouldn’t you?”

Melissa and Shanaya both nodded, “Ohhhhh Randy, yessssssssssssss we would, we both want to make your dirty fantasies come true,” panted Melissa.

“Ohhh yeah, we’re going to be so dirty Randy, we’re two hot big titted sluts and we’re going to show you Randy,” said Shanaya.

Shanaya and Melissa swayed up to Randy. They both towered over him as Randy looked up at his dream women. Shanaya and Melissa giggled. They knew they were sex objects in Randy’s eyes and they loved it.

Shanaya leaned in and started to kiss Randy. She was slow and deliberate with her tongue, taking her time to tease Randy. Melissa watched very closely, “Can I join in as well?” Melissa asked as she moved her tongue in. Randy could not believe it as all three of their tongues met and both girls started to tease his tongue, moaning into his mouth.

Randy was loving the three way tongue fest he was experiencing. It was almost too good to be true as Melissa and Shanaya pleasured him with their hot tongues. He could feel how horny both girls were and Randy began to run his hands up their bodies.

Melissa and Shanaya both stopped kissing Randy and ogled him. They both saw him leer at their tits. Melissa could not resist taking over as she moved her hands to her own tits. She was panting so hard, “Ohhhhhhh Randy, you’ve never been able to take your eyes of these have you? Well they belong to you now, go on get hold of my 36C beauties. I can’t wait to have your hands grope them.”

Randy looked up at Melissa’s face briefly to see the look of lust in her sexy brown eyes, then he fixed his eyes on Melissa’s firm pleasure mounds. They looked even better than in Randy’s fantasies and definitely better than the tits he had seen on the internet.

Randy moved his 18 year old hands up and grabbed hold of Melissa’s tits, rolling them in his hands. “Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssssssss,” he moaned as he finally got hold of Melissa’s tits.

Melissa let out a huge sigh, “FUCKKKKKKKKK RANDY, YESSSSSSSSSSS GROPE MY TITTIES,” she encouraged.

Even though Randy had never groped a woman before he just did what he had fantasised over, groping Melissa’s tits hard, running his hands all over her soft titty flesh. Melissa’s moans turned Randy on even more, “OHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSS RANDY, FUCK I’M YOUR DIRTY BIG TITTED SLUT, GET YOUR TEEN HANDS ALL OVER MY TITS. MY BODY WAS MADE TO BE GROPED BY YOU.”

Randy moved his hands to Melissa’s nipples, tweaking them with his small, grubby hands, “FUCK MELISSA, YOUR TITS FEEL EVEN BETTER THAN I IMAGINED. LOOK HOW HARD AND ERECT YOUR NIPPLES ARE. FUCK YOU ARE SUCH A HORNY SLUT FOR ME AREN’T YOU,” teased Randy.

Melissa smiled and nodded, “I AM RANDY, ALL I AM IS YOUR HOT BIG TITTED SLUTTY WHORE. ALL I WANT IS FOR YOU TO TREAT ME LIKE THE WHORE I AM.”

Randy carried on groping, then mauling Melissa’s firm titties in his hand. Shanaya watched on, feeling slightly jealous.

“What about your hot, dirty step-sister’s tits Randy? My 32D’s need to be groped like you are groping Melissa’s tits,” purred Shanaya as she ran her own hands over her tits. She moved them up close to Randy, brushing her own tits against Melissa’s tits.

Randy smiled at Melissa, then looked at his hot step-sister, groping her tits and licking her lips. Randy moved his hands from Melissa’s hot tits to Shanaya’s big, frim Indian tits. “Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck, incredible,” he moaned as he ran his hands all over Shanaya’s hot titty flesh.

“FUCKING YESSSSSSSSSS, RANDY, FUCKING INCREDIBLE. GET YOUR 18 YEAR OLD HANDS ALL OVER YOUR DIRTY STEP-SISTER’S TITTY FLESH. FUCKING MAKE YOUR WANK FANASIES COME TRUE,” moaned Shanaya.

“Oh I will Shanaya, your big 32D pleasure mounds belong to me now. Oh fuck I love groping hot tits so much,” said Randy as his hands roamed all over Shanaya’s tits.

“YOU CAN GROPE MY TITS WHENEVER YOU FUCKING WANT RANDY, YOU MAKE MY CUNT SO FUCKING WET,” panted Shanaya. She looked at Melissa, “Oh fuck Melissa, isn’t Randy just the most incredible guy ever, no-one has ever groped my tits like this before.”

Melissa smiled, “I know Shanaya. Randy just makes me feel like the filthy sex object I should be. All I want to be is his dirty slut,” she agreed.

Melissa ran her hands over Randy’s body. She gyrated against him as she moaned Randy’s name.

“Oh fuck Randy, you’ve got two hot pleasure mounds to play with. Go on grope my tits and Shanaya’s tits. We are both here to let you play with our bodies,” purred Melissa.

Randy smiled and left one hand groping Shanaya’s tits while the other concentrated on Melissa’s 36C assets.

Shanaya and Melissa looked at each other, grinning excitedly, “Ohhhh fuck me Randy, how do they feel?” said Shanaya.

“Oh they both feel so good. Both so big and so firm just how I like them. Fuck you must love having big, sensitive titties to turn a hot stud like me on,” gloated Randy.

Melissa groaned, “Fuck yeahhhhhhhhhhh Randy. I’m just a dirty big titted sex object. Ohhh fuck I love being a filthy whore.”

“Ohhhh yesssssss, your own step-sister is just your dirty sex slave Randy, your dirty big titted whore,” panted Shanaya.

Young Randy moved his head towards Melissa’s tits and teased his tongue over her nipples. He began gently then built up his pace, sucking harder and harder. Melissa went wild, “OHHHH FUCKING HELL YESSSSSSSSSS RANDY, SUCK ON MY TITTIES, FUCK ME, THAT FEELS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING GOOD RANDY. YOU ARE A FUCKING HOT STUD.”

Randy then turned to Shanaya, seeing her brown eyes leering at him clearly lustfully. He smiled at her as Shanaya pressed her tits up close to his face.

“GET YOUR FUCKING TONGUE ONTO MY TITTIES RANDY. LICK THEM, SUCK THEM ALL OVER,” Shanaya pleaded.

Randy gave Shanaya another smug smile before he lent his head in and started to suck on her erect nipples. He teased his tongue all over them as Shanaya screamed.

“OHHHHHHHHHH FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS RANDY, SUCK MY BIG NIPPLES, OHHH MY TITS BELONG TO YOU MY HOT TEEN STEP BROTHER. OHHHHH FUCK ME RANDY, YOU’RE DRIVING ME WILD,” Shanaya yelped.

Randy grabbed hold of Shanaya’s tits with his hands and then buried his head into them. He was surrounded with his hot Indian step-sister’s tits, “FUCK YEAH SHANAYA, YOU’VE GOT GREAT FUCKING TITS. OHHH MAN, I’VE WANTED TO DO THIS FOR AGES.”

It was Melissa’s turn to look on jealously now as she groped her own tits. Melissa looked at Shanaya who was clearly loving having her tits sucked by Randy. Melissa edged up even closer as she gave Shanaya a horny smile.

“Come on Randy, you’ve got two hot pairs of tits to play with now. Pleasure both of us Randy, you’re surrounded by hot titty flesh,” purred Melissa.

Randy moved his head to the side and was greeted by Melissa’s tits being thrust into his face.

“Oh fuck, this is incredible. Melissa, Shanaya you really are two hot dirty big titted sluts,” gloated Randy.

Melissa giggled sexily, “OHHHH FUCK RANDY, YES WE ARE. WE’RE YOUR FILTHY BIG TITTED SEX SLAVES. GO ON MOTORBOAT OUR BIG TITTIES. I BET YOU’VE WANKED OVER IT SO MUCH.”

“OHHHHHHH YESSSSS, MOTORBOAT OUR BIG PLEASURE MOUNDS RANDY. SLUTS LIKE US NEED TO BE SHOWN WHAT SLUTTY WHORES WE ARE,” Shanaya moaned as well.

Randy moved his head deep into Melissa’s huge cleavage and started to motorboat her. Melissa got hold of her tits and pressed them hard against Randy’s head.

“OHHHH FUCKING HELL YESSSSSSSSS RANDY, I’M YOUR DIRTY FANTASY COME TRUE, FUCK ME, YOU ARE SOOOOOOOO GOOOD,” screamed Melissa before Randy turned to Shanaya’s tits and began motorboating them.

“YESSSSSSSSSSS RANDY, RANDY, FUCK MY HOT 18 YEAR OLD STEP-BROTHER. GO ON MOTORBOAT MY FUCKING TITS, MY BIG 32D’S ARE ALL FUCKING YOURS,” screamed Shanaya.

Randy carried on for so long, pleasuring each of his big titted sluts in turn. Eventually he came up for breath. He looked up at Melissa and Shanaya both staring at him like he was a god.

“Oh fuck girls you’re tits are awesome. But I think it’s time you got to pleasure my body. I’m sure you both want to get hold of my hard cock,” teased Randy.

Melissa stared down at Randy’s body, licking her lips. She ran a hand over his fat gut, “Fuck Randy, I can’t wait to get hold of your hard cock.”

“Nor can I Randy, just thinking of all the times you’ve wanked your cock over us makes me feel so horny,” panted Shanaya.

Shanaya and Melissa both sunk to their knees. Now they were looking up at Randy. Their sexy brown eyes gazed in lust at his body. They both got hold of Randy’s grubby briefs as they licked their lips. Shanaya and Melissa then eased Randy’s briefs down to reveal his hard four inch cock. The girls gasped as they leered at Randy’s hard cock.

“OHHHHHHHH FUCK RANDY, YOUR COCK IS…..YOUR COCK IS FUCKING PERFECT. OHHHHHHHH EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU IS SO HOT. YOU ARE MY DREAM BOY, YOU MAKE MY CUNT SOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING WET,” Melissa panted.

“FUCK MELISSA, YOU ARE SO RIGHT. OHHHH RANDY, I CAN’T BELIEVE HOW HOT YOUR HARD COCK IS. YOU’VE HID THAT FROM ME FOR TOO LONG MY HUNKY STEP-BROTHER,” said Shanaya.

Randy looked down at his two sluts, proudly showing off his cock. “I know Shanaya, but I wanted you and Melissa’s first time to be special. Now why don’t you both show me how much you love my hard cock.”

Melissa moved in first as she took hold of it with her hand, then she slowly lapped her tongue over it, “MMMMMMMMMMM RANDY, MY TONGUE BELONGS ON YOUR COCK, OHHHHH I LOVE IT SO MUCH.”

Melissa looked at Shanaya, “Your turn too you sexy Indian slut. Get your tongue on your step-brother’s cock.

Shanaya was breathing heavily as she leaned in and lapped her tongue over Randy’s cock, “OHHHHHHH FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSS, I’M YOUR COCK LOVING WHORE RANDY,” Shanaya panted as she moved her mouth in and sucked hard on Randy’s cock.

Randy groaned hard as he felt Shanaya’s hot breath on his hard cock and her sexy tongue over his cock. It was the first time he’d had his cock sucked of course and it was by his hot step-sister, “FUCK SHANAYA YOU ARE GOOD, YOU ARE FUCKING GOOD.”

Shanaya looked up and smiled at Randy, her brown eyes showing her enjoyment. Shanaya sucked harder, taking all of Randy’s cock into her mouth, and slurping loudly. Shanaya cupped Randy’s balls as she sucked, moving her head about on your cock.

Melissa watched as Shanaya sucked hard, she couldn’t resist getting hold of Shanaya’s tits and groping them, “Ohhhh yeah Shanaya, you really know how to suck Randy’s cock. You’re such a dirty cock sucking whore.”

Shanaya groaned as Melissa tweaked her erect nipples. Shanaya eased her mouth away from Randy’s cock. Melissa seized her chance and moved her mouth to Randy’s cock, “My turn,” she said.

Melissa wrapped her lips around Randy’s cock and sucked hard. She slurped so loud as her tongue lapped at Randy’s cock, “RANDY, I’VE ALWAYS WANTED TO SUCK ON A FOUR INCH COCK, FUCK YOU ARE SUCH A HOT FUCKING STUD,” said Melissa before taking all Randy’s cock into her mouth.

“FUCK MELISSA, YOU’RE A FUCKING NATURAL,” shouted Randy as Melissa moved her mouth in and out. Randy couldn’t resist getting hold of Melissa’s head and pressing it hard against his cock.

Melissa wiggled her ass as she sucked on Randy’s cock. Shanaya pressed two fingers into her cunt, “Ohhh fuck Randy, she’s soaking fucking wet.” Melissa groaned even louder as Shanaya teased her cunt with her fingers.

Randy smiled, “Of course the dirty little slut is. She’s sucking on her dream cock.”

Shanaya nodded in agreement, “And mine,” she said as she knelt down beside Melissa. She saw Melissa’s firm tits shake as she moved in and out of Randy’s cock and groped them again.

Shanaya then lent in and started licking Randy’s balls slowly with her tongue. Shanaya and Melissa looked at each other. Their brown eyes were glazed with lust. They paused and kissed each other before they both moved their tongues over Randy’s cock.

“OH SHANAYA, MELISSA THAT’S SO HOT. GO ON SLUTS PLEASURE MY COCK,” instructed Randy.

He saw Rob looking over and smiled at him, Rob smiled back, “That’s such a hot sight Randy.”

Randy nodded, “Fuck Rob I know. This is incredible. How are you enjoying getting hold of Preeti.”

Rob’s eyes lit up, “It’s….it’s a dream come true Randy, I can’t thank you enough. I’ve had so many wank fantasies over the sexy slut and now she’s mine.”

“Oh yeah, she is Rob. So what’s your favourite wank fantasy over Preeti?” asked Randy.

Rob leered at Preeti, “Well my favourite wank fantasy always had Preeti begging me to fuck her doggy style and after I’d pounded her hot Indian cunt she’d beg me to fuck her amazing ass which I’d pound just as hard.”

Randy smiled, “I thought it would involve Preeti’s ass,” he replied. “Well Rob, I’m keen for a hot sex show as my sluts pleasure my cock so I wish your favourite wank fantasy would come true right now.”

“Oh fuck Randy, yeah. Thanks, I’m going to make sure Preeti and I put on a great show for you,” replied Rob.

Preeti had her arm around Rob looked at him with even more lust than before. She began to pant, “Oh Rob, I need you, I need you so much. You know what I really, really want Rob.”

“What Preeti?” Asked Rob.

“I really want your hard cock in my cunt,” responded Preeti as she got up and slowly bent over the hot tub, her hot ass facing Rob.

Rob watched as Preeti bent over slowly, leering at her hot ass and her shaven cunt. Preeti turned her head to see Rob’s reaction.

“Look at my hot ass Rob,” teased Preeti as she wiggled her ass sexily from side to side. She moved one of her hands around and groped her own ass, “Fuck Rob I’m your hot assed Indian whore. I need fucking sooooooooooo bad.”

Preeti smiled sexily at Rob as he leered at his Indian fantasy woman, “Your cock belongs in my cunt Rob. Pound my hot shaven Indian cunt doggy style Rob. Treat me like the fuckwhore I am.”

Preeti moved her hand to her cunt and rubbed it along her cunt lips, moaning as she did. Preeti eased a couple of fingers into her cunt and moved them in and out, “Ohhhhhh Rob, my cunt is so fucking wet. Pleassssssssssse fuck my cunt, I’ll show you what a filthy fuckslut I am.”

Rob heard Preeti panting and got up slowly. He was leering at her like a piece of prime fuckmeat as he wanked his hard four inch cock, “You can’t resist me can you Preeti, you want this cock soooooooooo much don’t you,” teased Rob.

“Nooooooooo I can’t Rob, put your hard cock into my wet cunt. Pleassssssssssssssse fuck me Rob, pleassssssssssssse,” pleaded Preeti.

Rob eased up to Preeti and began running his hands over her hot ass, eliciting purrs of pleasure from Preeti, “Oh fuck Preeti, this is my ass now,” Rob gloated before spanking it….SLAP.

“OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH,” moaned Preeti.

Rob laughed and spanked Preeti again, slightly harder than before….SLAP.

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH ROB,” moaned Preeti again.

Rob took another lingering look at Preeti’s ass before spanking her a third time….SLAP.

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK ROB,” Preeti screamed.

“That’s for teasing me with your hot body, you fucking sexy piece of ass,” said Rob as he moved his fingers to Preeti’s cunt, “Fuck Preeti you are so fucking wet,” Rob added.

“I’m not fucking teasing you anymore Rob, fuck me Rob, fuck me like the dirty fucking whore I am,” pleaded Preeti even more.

Rob moved his cock to Preeti’s cunt and teased it along her cunt lips, “Oh yeah, I want you to perform for me like the filthy fuckwhore you are Preeti.”

“OH ROB I WILL, I CAN’T HELP IT WITH YOU. FUCK ME YOU HOT STUD, SLIDE THAT COCK INTO MY CUNT,” said Preeti.

Rob took hold of Preeti’s hips and took a deep breathe. This was the moment he had fantasised over so much. Rob ploughed his cock hard into Preeti’s cunt.

“OHHHHHHHHHH FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSS ROB, SOOOOOOO GOOD,” shouted Preeti.

Rob took another deep breathe and ploughed his cock in and out again, “FUCK YEAH PREETI, YOUR CUNT FEELS SO FUCKING HOT, IT WAS MADE FOR MY COCK.”

Preeti pressed her whole body back to get the full impact of Rob’s fucking, “FUCK ME ROB, POUND ME DOGGY STYLE LIKE THE FUCKWHORE I AM, GO ON ROB, DOG ME, DOG ME HARDER.”

Rob built up his rhythm, fucking Preeti’s cunt harder and harder as Preeti groped her tits. Rob reached around and mauled Preeti’s tits.

“OHHH YOU FILTHY FUCKING SLUT PREETI, SOOOOOOOOO GOOD PERFORMING FOR ME, SO FUCKING CLOSE,” moaned Rob as he fucked Preeti so hard.

Preeti writhed, completely lost in the moment of Rob’s pounding, “FUCK YESSSSSS, YOU ARE A FUCKING GOD ROB, GIVE IT TO ME, FILL MY FUCKING HOT CUNT WITH YOUR CUM. MAKE ME YOUR CUMSLUT.”

Rob grabbed hold of Preeti’s hips again, “FUCK PREETI, I’M GOING TO FILL YOU WITH MY HOT CUM, GET READY MY DIRTY INDIAN FUCKSLUT, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.”

Rob felt his cock throbbing as it pulsed cum into Preeti’s cunt triggering a massive orgasm from Preeti, “FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ROB, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I’M YOUR CUMSLUT NOW, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK, SOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD,” Preeti screamed.

Rob slid his cock out of Preeti’s cunt with a massive smile on his face, “Oh fuck, that was incredible. I can’t believe I’ve just fucked Preeti doggy style. Oh man, I must be in heaven.”

Randy nodded, “You both looked like you were in heaven and it hasn’t finished yet.”

Preeti kept panting as she played with her tits. She looked back at Rob who was wanking his cock which was already hard. Preeti moved one hand to her ass and wiggled it.

“Ohhhhh Rob, you know what I want now. I want you to shove that amazing cock in this hot ass. I want you to slide it in and pound my ass so hard. I want to become your dirty Indian anal whore,” panted Preeti.

Rob who was already in heaven just smiled ecstatically. He wanked his cock so hard before groping Preeti’s ass, “Fuck Preeti, you are soooooooo hot and so dirty. Just the way a filthy Indian whore should be.”

“I am Rob, I can’t help myself. Fuck you just get my cunt doing my thinking for me. Go on Rob, I’ve never been fucked in the ass before. Show me how filthy and slutty I can be, take my fucking anal cherry,” pleaded Preeti.

Rob moved his cock to Preeti’s ass and teased it around the opening. He’d had so many wanks over this moment and now he was actually about to slide his cock into Preeti’s hot ass.

Rob took a deep breathe and slid his cock in, “OHHHHHHHH PREETI, YESSSSSSSSSS TAKE MY COCK IN YOUR ASS, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.”

“FUCK, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ROB, THAT’S FUCKING GREAT. OHHHHH I LOVE BEING A HOT ASSED INDIAN SLUT FOR YOU. GO ON FUCK MY ASS ROB, SHOW ME WHAT A FILTHY SLUT I AM,” screamed Preeti.

Rob got hold of Preeti’s hips and slammed his cock into Preeti’s ass, getting harder and harder in his thrusts, “OHHHHHHHHHHH PREETI, TAKE MY COCK IN YOUR SEXY ASS. YOU’RE AN ANALWHORE NOW, MY SLUTTY ANALWHORE, FUCK YOU WERE MADE FOR THIS,” said Rob as he thrust in and out.

Preeti grinded her ass back, screaming so loud as she held on tightly to the side of the hot tub, “FUCKKKKKKKKKK YESSSSSSS ROB. YOU ARE FUCKING SOOOOOOOOO HOT. OHHHHHHHH I’M YOUR SLUTTY ANALWHORE NOW. POUND MY FUCKING ASS LIKE YOU POUNDED MY FUCKING CUNT.”

Rob responded to Preeti’s screams. He grabbed hold of her tits as he fucked her ass harder and harder, “OHHHHHHHHHH FUCK PREETI, YOU DIRTY INDIAN SLUT. THIS IS FOR TEASING ME FOR SOOOOOOOOOO LONG. YOU’RE GOING TO GET MY HOT CUM FILLING YOUR HOT INDIAN ASS.”

Preeti writhed in pleasure, “OHHHHHHH ROB I’VE NEVER FELT THIS PLEASURE BEFORE. I JUST WANT TO BE YOUR FILTHY SLUTTY SEX SLAVE. FILL MY ASS WITH YOUR CUM, GIVE ME WHAT I DESERVE.”

Rob spanked Preeti’s ass again before going back to groping her tits. He was about to blow his load into Preeti’s ass just like he had fantasised over. With one deep breathe and one even bigger thrust Rob felt his hard cock pulse, “OHHHHHHHHHHHH PREETI, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, I’M CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMING, I’M CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMING IN YOUR HOT INDIAN ASS, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.”

Preeti looked back at Rob seeing the look of lust on his face. She smiled, so proud that she had turned on the hottest guy she had ever seen so much. She felt her own orgasm rising in her as she lost control of her actions, “FUCKKKKKKKKKKK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ROB, I’M YOUR FILTHY FUCKING ANALWHORE NOW. FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ROBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB,” Preeti yelled.

Heavy breathing filled the hot tub as Rob and Preeti recovered. Preeti’s sexy green eyes stared at Rob, “Ohhh thank you so much Rob, I never knew sex could be that hot.”

“Well you both definitely put on a very hot show,” said Randy, “and it’s put me in the mood to fuck my dirty little sluts even more,” he added looking down at Shanaya and Melissa, “and I’ll make sure you and Preeti enjoy it as well. I wish you’d both get turned on watching the hot threesome between Shanaya, Melissa and myself.”

“Shanaya, Melissa, stand up now. It’s time to give you filthy sluts what you both need…a good hard fucking,” said Randy.

Shanaya and Melissa stood up immediately, smiling at Randy’s remark, “Ohhhhh fuck Randy, I want to be fucked like the filthy slut I am,” panted Melissa. Shanaya nodded, “Ohhhhh yessssssssss Randy, I can’t wait to feel your cock in my hot Indian cunt,” she added.

Randy moved his hands to Melissa’s cunt, pressing his fingers in as Melissa squirmed at his touch, then he did the same to Shanaya, “Well you both are certainly very, very wet,” he said proudly, “but I think I will fuck my filthy big titted step-sister first, just like I’ve always wanted to, doggy style in the hot tub.”

“Ohhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss,” reacted Shanaya. Melissa looked at Randy, the disappointment evident in her eyes. Randy smiled at the power he now possessed. “Oh, don’t worry Melissa,” he said as he groped her tits again, “you’ll get your turn and while I fuck Shanaya, she can lick your sexy wet shaven cunt out for you.”

Melissa smiled, “Ok Randy, as long as I get to be fucked by you. My cunt was made to be fucked by your hard cock.”

“Oh Melissa, I will fuck you, just like I have done in my fantasies, but I know you’ll love Shanaya licking your cunt out while I pound her doggy style and it will be such a hot sight for me,” added Randy.

Shanaya went over to the edge of the hot tub, spreading her legs apart, then turning around to look at Randy before slowly bending over and fingering her cunt, “Is this the position you want me in Randy, bent over like this. Come on you hot stud, come here and fuck your slutty step-sister,” Shanaya encouraged.

“That’s exactly the position you should be in Shanaya,” said Randy as he edged over and took hold of Shanaya’s hips. Randy stared at Shanaya’s hot ass which she was wiggling for him and her wet shaven cunt.

“It is Randy. My hot Indian body was made for fucking doggy style. Randy, my cunt is so fucking wet. Treat me like the filthy fuckwhore I am,” pleaded Shanaya.

Melissa moved in front of Shanaya, as she watched her beg for my cunt. She was fingering her own cunt at the same time.

“Oh you look so horny when you’re begging for Randy’s cock Shanaya. You’re making my cunt so wet. Show Randy what a filthy slut you are and lick me out,” pleaded Melissa.

Randy looked at Melissa and smiled, “Shanaya, how can you resist your best friend’s cunt. You are such a dirty tease.” Randy spanked Shanaya’s ass, eliciting a yelp from Shanaya.

“OHHHHHHHHH FUCK, I CAN’T HELP IT, I’M SUCH A FUCKING FILTHY TEASE,” moaned Shanaya.

Randy spanked Shanaya again, a little harder than before, “Oh yeah you are Shanaya. That’s for teasing me for so long you hot assed slut.”

“OHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSS RANDY, SPANK ME, SPANK ME HARD, SHOW ME WHAT A DIRTY FUCKWHORE I AM,” pleaded Shanaya.

“Oh I will Shanaya,” said Randy as he spanked Shanaya twice each time harder than before. Shanaya cooed as she wiggled her ass even more. “Your sexy ass was made for spanking,” teased Randy.

“Oh I love the way you treat me Randy. I just want to make your dirty fantasy come true,” panted Shanaya as she held Melissa’s thighs and darted her tongue out to lick her cunt.

Melissa moaned as Shanaya teased her tongue inside her cunt, “Ohhhh fuck Shanaya, that’s sooooooooooooooo good.”

Shanaya looked up at Melissa, “Oh fuck Melissa, your cunt is so fucking wet.”

Melissa nodded, “I know it is. I’m with the hottest stud ever and I’m getting my cunt licked out by the sexiest Indian slut ever.”

Randy moved his hand to Shanaya’s cunt and fingered it, “Shanaya, you can talk. Your cunt is sooooooooo wet as well.”

“It is Randy, and it needs your hard cock in it. Please fuck me Randy. Please put your cock into your dirty step-sister’s cunt,” Shanaya began to plead. She went back to licking Melissa’s cunt as Melissa groped her own tits.

“Are you begging for me to fuck you Shanaya?” Randy teased as he carried on fingering Shanaya’s cunt.

“Oh fuck yes I am Randy. I need your cock in my cunt. I need you to treat me like the slutty cumwhore I am. Fuck me Randy, fuck my wet Indian cunt doggy style, just like in your hot wank fantasies,” Shanaya panted.

“Go on Randy, fuck your hot step-sister, show her what a filthy whore she is. Fuck she really knows how to lick my cunt,” teased Melissa.

Randy teased his hard cock along Shanaya’s cunt lips. He looked over at Rob and Preeti. Rob was having his cock wanked by Preeti while Rob was fingering Preeti’s cunt.

“I can see you’re enjoying the show. I’m about to lose my virginity with my hot step-sister while she licks out her best friend,” Randy boasted.

“Oh yeah Randy, go for it. Pound Shanaya’s Indian cunt,” encouraged Rob.

“OHHHH YESSSSSSSS POUND MY CUNT,” moaned Shanaya as she lapped at Melissa’s cunt.

Randy took a deep breath and pressed his hard cock into Shanaya, “Take my cock you filthy slut,” panted Randy as he felt the sensation of his four incher sliding into Shanaya’s cunt.

“FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSS RANDY, SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD, SOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING GOOD,” screamed Shanaya. She got hold of Melissa’s hips and licked her cunt out.

“OHHHH SHANAYA, THAT IS….THAT IS SOOOOOOOOOO HOT. FUCK RANDY, KEEP FUCKING HER, SHOW SHANAYA WHAT A DIRTY SLUT SHE IS,” screamed Melissa as Shanaya licked her out.

Randy slowly built up his rhythm as he savoured the sensation of his first fuck ever, “Oh fuck Shanaya, your cunt feels sooooooooooo good and so fucking wet. I’m gonna pound you so fucking hard,” boasted Randy.

“OHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSS RANDY, POUND ME, POUND MY CUNT, I’M A FUCKING SLUTTY WHORE,” yelped Shanaya as she continued to lap Melissa’s cunt with her willing tongue.

“OHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSS YOU ARE SHANAYA, YOU ARE SUCH A FILTHY SLUTTY WHORE, WE BOTH ARE. OHHHH FUCK, YOU ARE SUCH A FUCKING HOT CUNT LICKER,” moaned Melissa as she groped her firm tits.

Shanaya kept a tight hold of Melissa’s hips as she lapped at her cunt while getting her cunt pounded by Randy, moaning with each thrust, “OHHHHHH RANDY, DOG ME, DOG ME HARDER,” Shanaya panted, “SHOW ME WHAT A DIRTY OLDER STEP-SISTER I AM.”

Randy smiled as his thrusts became quicker and more frantic. His eyes moved from watching Melissa moaning in pleasure as Shanaya licked her out to Shanaya’s hot Indian body bent over for him as he pounded her cunt doggy style. Randy loved the sight of Shanaya’s 32D swaying as he fucked her and could not resist reaching out and grabbing hold of them, mauling them in his hands.

“SHANAYA, YOU’RE MY BIG TITTED INDIAN FUCKSLUT, YOU’RE A FILTHY, HOT WHORE, MADE TO PLEASURE YOUR STEP-BROTHER,” gloated Randy.

“OHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSS, GROPE MY FUCKING TITS RANDY, MAUL THEM, FUCKKKKKK YOUR COCK BELONGS IN MY CUNT,” squealed Shanaya in between her tongue lashing of Melissa’s wet cunt.

Melissa squealed as Shanaya licked her out as she watched Randy pounding his step-sister, “OHHHHHHHH FUCK, WE WERE MADE FOR THIS. FUCKING DIRTY SLUTS MAKING ALL YOUR HOT FANTASIES COME TRUE. GO ON RANDY POUND YOUR HOT STEP-SISTER.”

Randy was thrusting in and out of Shanaya’s cunt. He felt his cum rising. He smiled at Melissa who was panting harder and harder. Her eyes were glazed with lust as she groped her tits so hard and Shanaya licked her out frantically. Then Randy looked back down at his hot step-sister.

“OH SHANAYA, I AM GONNA FILL YOUR HOT INDIAN CUNT, I’M GONNA SHOOT MY LOAD INSIDE YOU. YOU’RE MY FILTHY FUCKING WHORE NOW, YOU WERE MADE FOR THIS,” panted Randy.

“FUCK RANDY, FILL ME WITH YOUR HOT CUM, I WANT YOUR TEEN CUM IN MY WET CUNT. I WANT TO BE YOUR CUMWHORE, YOUR FIRST EVER CUMWHORE,” pleaded Shanaya.

Randy spanked Shanaya again, “Oh fuck, this is exactly how I always dreamed you’d both be. I wish when I cum you both have the most incredible orgasms ever,” panted Randy.

Randy took one final thrust, “OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHANAYA, YESSSSSSSSSSSS, YOU’RE MY CUMWHORE NOW, MY SLUTTY SEXY STEP-SISTER, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMING,” yelled Randy as he let go of his cum, pulsing into Shanaya’s cunt.

Shanaya felt Randy’s cum fill her cunt. Her whole body began to shudder, her whole body felt on fire, “FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS RANDY, YOU’RE SOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING HOT, I’M YOUR FILTHY FUCKING CUMSLUT, YOUR DIRTY FUCKWHORE, OHHHHHHHH RANDY, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS,” shouted Shanaya as her orgasm built and built.

Melissa’s legs began to go weak, as Shanaya fingered and lapped at her cunt in between her screams. Suddenly Melissa felt her orgasm hit here, “OHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SHANAYA, RANDY. MY CUNT IS ON FIRE, OHHHHHH FUCK, MY WHOLE BODY IS. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, I’M A DIRTY FUCKING WHORE, OHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS,” Melissa screamed as the hot tub filled with the sound of simultaneous orgasms.

Randy surveyed his work as his two hot sluts panted hard, “Good work girls. That’s exactly the way you are supposed to act,” said Randy smugly.

Shanaya and Melissa clung to each other, their lust driven eyes fixed on Randy. Both had huge smiles on their own faces. Both had their legs spread and they were fingering their cunts.

“You’re telling me Randy, you just gave me the fucking most amazing orgasm ever,” said Shanaya, “I’ll be your fucking sex slave forever. You make me feel like the hottest, dirtiest slut on the planet.”

“And me Randy. This body is made for sex. It’s made for you Randy. I want to fuck you sooooooooooo much,” panted Melissa.

Randy looked down at his cock which was hard again already, “Oh Melissa you will. I’m going to fuck your hot, tall body so fucking hard.”

Melissa smiled, cupping her tits, “Ohhhhhhhh I can’t wait Randy. I need your fucking hard cock in my wet cunt. I’m going to be such a filthy slut for you.”

Randy wanked his cock and shook his fat body, “Come on Melissa, come and get your ultimate lust fantasy.”

Melissa strutted up to Randy and then straddled him, her brown eyes leering at Randy as her long legs wrapped around him. “Fuck Randy, I want to fuck you sooooooooooooooooo much. I want to be your filthy fuckwhore. My cunt needs your cock Randy, use my body the way it should be used.”

Melissa teased her cunt lips over Randy’s tiny, hard cock. “Perform for me Melissa, show me what it’s like to have a filthy fuckwhore ride my cock. Give me the pleasure I deserve.”

Randy leered at Melissa’s tits, just inches from him as Melissa leaned in and kissed him, then she pressed her 36C pleasure mounds into Randy’s face. “Oh I will Randy, I’m about to feel the pleasure of having your four inch fuckstick inside my wet cunt.”

With that, Melissa slid her cunt onto Randy’s cock. Randy’s grubby hands held Melissa’s hips as he looked up from her firm tits to see the lust in her sexy brown eyes. “How does that feel Melissa? How does it feel having my four incher buried in your hot cunt?”

Melissa gasped. “OHHHHHH FUCK RANDY, YESSSSSSSSSS, THIS IS THE GREATEST MOMENT OF MY FUCKING LIFE. I CAN’T BELIEVE I AM FUCKING RANDY SINGH. OHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSS, I’M YOUR WHORE NOW. THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST FUCK EVER,” screamed Melissa as she moved up and down on Randy’s cock.

Randy let Melissa do the work at first, as she gyrated up and down. He took in the sight of Melissa’s body moving up and down in front of him. Then he started moving his hips allowing his cock to slide even further into Melissa’s cunt. “GO ON MY DIRTY WHORE. SHOW ME WHAT A DIRTY FUCKING BITCH YOU ARE. I’M YOUR FUCKING SEX GOD MELISSA, GIVE ME THE SEXY SHOW I NEED.”

Melissa carried on writhing up and down on Randy’s cock, before she lent in and kissed him passionately. “I’M YOUR HORNY FUCKTOY RANDY. YOU ARE EVERYTHING I NEED IN A HOT FUCKING STUD,” Melissa moaned. Then she looked at Randy, “It’s titty time for you Randy.”

Melissa then pressed her firm tits into Randy’s face again as she pistoned her cunt up and down onto Randy’s cock. Randy’s hands roamed over Melissa’s body, pressing her tits together, then he moved them down to grope her sexy ass. Randy spanked Melissa’s ass hard, eliciting a squeal of delight from Melissa.

“OHHHHHHHH FUCK MELISSA, I LOVE YOUR TITS. I’LL NEVER TIRE OF TITTY TIME WITH YOU. FUCK, THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I USED TO WANK OFF TO MELISSA, YOU PERFORMING FOR ME LIKE THIS, YOU DIRTY FUCKWHORE,” teased Randy.

Melissa’s sexy brown eyes looked at her hot stud. “FUCKING HELL RANDY, MY TITS HAVE NEVER FELT SO SENSITIVE. FUCK I LOVE BEING A BIG TITTED PIECE OF FUCKMEAT.”

Randy spanked Melissa again. Melissa squealed even louder. “OH YOU TEASING SLUT MELISSA. YOU REALLY CAN PERFORM. YOUR CUNT IS SOOOOOOOO WET FOR ME.”

Shanaya watched, her legs spread wide apart. “Oh fuck Melissa, go on, you look so fucking hot. Give Randy the fuck he needs.”

Melissa gyrated quicker and quicker on Randy’s cock. Her tits bounced as Randy’s huge gut wobbled. “OHHHH FUCKING HELL RANDY, YESSSSSSS, MY CUNT IS SOOOOO WET FOR YOU. I NEED YOUR HOT CUM INSIDE ME. SHOW ME WHAT A HOT CUMWHORE I AM,” Melissa begged.

Randy spanked Melissa yet again, before grabbing hold of her tits and mauling them. “FUCK MELISSA, YOU’LL BE MY HOT CUMSLUT. I’M SO CLOSE, YESSSSSSSS, KEEP POUNDING MY COCK YOU DIRTY FUCKWHORE.”

“FUCK RANDY, YOU ARE A SEX FUCKING GOD. CUM FOR ME RANDY, FILL MY CUNT WITH YOUR CUM FOR THE FIRST TIME. MAKE THOSE HOT WANK FANTASIES OVER ME COME TRUE, YESSSSSSSSSSSS,” begged Melissa.

Randy thrust his three inch hard inside Melissa. He felt it pulse. “OHHHH MELISSA, TAKE MY FUCKING CUM, YOU FILTHY FUCKSLUT, YOU ARE MINE NOW, TAKE MY CUM IN YOUR HOT CUNT YOU DIRTY FUCKWHORE.”

Melissa felt the pleasure of Randy’s cum pulsing pulsing inside her. Her orgasm hit her so hard. “OHHHH FUCK YESSSSSSSSSS, RANDY, YESSSSSSSSSSSSS, I’M YOUR FUCKWHORE, YOUR DIRTY CUMSLUT, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, YOU DRIVE ME WILD. I’M YOUR FANTASY GIRL COME TRUE.”

Randy leered at Melissa hot body with her post orgasmic look. He groped her tits. “Fuck Melissa, you really can perform. You did that hot body justice at last.”

Melissa panted. “Fuck Randy, I had to this body justice when I’m fucking a hot stud like you.”

Shanaya walked up to Randy and Melissa. “Ohhhh fuck guys that was such a hot performance. My cunt is so wet watching that. Randy’s cum feels so good doesn’t it Melissa.”

Melissa nodded. “Fuck Shanaya, I can’t get enough of it. We’re going to be such filthy fucksluts.”

Rob smiled. “That really was a fucking hot show Randy. I can’t believe we’ve done it. I’ve fucked Preeti and you’ve fucked Melissa and Shanaya, after all the time we’ve spent wanking over them.”

“I know,” said Randy. “Well I think you should take Preeti home now and show me where she will be living as your filthy sex slave. I’m going to take Melissa and Shanaya to bed and check up on Ryan. I bet he can’t get enough of Margie.”

Rob and Preeti got up to back next door and start their new lives while Randy had Melissa and Shanaya taking him to bed for a night of hot, dirty sex.

And so their new lives began. So different from the way the day had started.