The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hotel Receptionist—Chapter 3

During the car journey back to work, Stephanie looked back on the few days she’d just had. Even she had to admit that she felt better for her stay at the Spa, and she did look a ‘little’ younger too. Her modesty didn’t permit her to admit she looked fantastic, and that everyone who saw her would say she was in her early twenties, but secretly she was thrilled. And though her tummy was now much trimmer and tighter than it used to be, the new style suit would suit her image so much better. She wasn’t sure how customers would react to the new head-hugging hood as it covered up her hair and would give her a ‘very’ robot like look, but if it was the ‘Company image of the future’ she would happily go along with it. She had to admit the suit was wonderful to wear, and so perfect for the role, it just made her look the perfect picture of the robot receptionist.

The traffic was busy, and she was a few minutes late back at the hotel, she cast a quick glance to see Louise working on her own and hurried off to change. As she was dashing past Mr Roberts office he saw her and called her in,

“Well Stephanie, did you enjoy your well deserved pampering?”

“It was lovely,” she said smiling shyly at him, " I can’t believe I look so young and slim though! What special potions did they use on me?”

He smiled, " Just some of the most up to date ‘pampering’ methods that are known Stephanie, and some that arent known as well! All for the benefit of our staff. The company logic is if our staff look and feel superb, then they will work superbly as well! What do you think of the new uniform by the way?”

She looked nervously at her watch, “I liked it very much, I think it creates far more of a robot image as it’s a trouser suit to be quite honest. Err,.... I feel a little guilty as Louise is on her own out there, should I go and ‘rescue’ her?”

“No need Stephanie” he replied and called Sarah, “Can you do a little temporary receptionist work while I talk to Stephanie, I gather Louise is busy and she’s feeling guilty about it.”

“No problem, I’ll kit myself up and be there in 5 minutes or so.” Sarah replied, and pulling her ‘receptionist suit’ out of her cupboard and downloading a ‘temporary’ receptionist programme to her headset got ready and went off to help.

“There, problem solved.” he said, “So now feel free to tell me more.”

She smiled, " I like the new uniform a lot, it so creates the image of a silver robot from head to toe that you cant help but fill the role accordingly. I’m not sure about the hood though, covering all my hair as it does, surely even female robots would have some hair on their heads?”

“I can see your logic there Stephanie, and thats why for now we are only starting to test this uniform on a handful of staff to see how people react. The snag is that unless we can fit all the complex systems internally within the receptionist, " and she giggled at the thought, “we need you to wear some sort of headset to be able to remain in contact with you. The thought was that as you were silver from neck to toe anyway, you may as well be totally clad in silver for the full robot look.”

“I guess so. " she said thoughtfully, " I just hope the other girls dont mind me looking ‘different’ to them.” she added.

“I can promise you that the other ladies will still treat you exactly the same Stephanie, thats a promise I can guarantee.” adding under his breath, “They’ve been programmed accordingly!” then said out loud, “OK Stephanie, I’d better let you get to work now.”

“Fine, and I wear the .........?”

“New Mk 3 suit, the ultimate robot receptionist will be our star surprise for guests tonight. Thats what you will always wear from now on, well until Mk 4 anyway!”

“Thank you Sir.” and she dashed off and changed. Mr Roberts made sure that the setting on her hood was ‘sentient robot’ on the control panel he had been provided with, as she was about to do receptionist work and needed to act accordingly.

Stephanie had the changing room to herself by this time, the 2 girls who had recently finished had already departed by now. She undressed, slipped the suit on, not having concerned herself with taking the bra and panties off when she had changed back to ‘day’ wear at the Spa. She pulled the hood on, pressed the Communications Activation System button to On and walked to her desk, one or two guests gasping at this stunning silver clad ‘machine’ gliding through the hotel but after a matter of moments she was barely aware of this. Standing blankly in front of Sarah, she spoke,

“Android Receptionist Stephanie 1.3 is ready to commence her shift. Thank you for standing in for her temporarily.”

“My pleasure Stephanie, Android Unit Sarah 5 is only to pleased to help a colleague. Terminating duties now.” she said, bleeped and the 2 women smoothly swopped places.

Stephanie’s shift passed smoothly, she gained 1 or 2 curious looks during the evening, but was permitted to blankly explain that she was a new Mk 3 receptionist, an improved model to serve her guests better, the ‘ultimate robot receptionist’ as she described herself.

Meanwhile having returned herself to ‘normal’, Sarah and Mr Roberts were eagerly studying the readings from the new suit,

“ All her body function readings seem fine, and all the sensors within the suit seem to be functioning perfectly.Neural control levels within the desired parameters, I tested ‘full robot’ settings when she was quiet and those parameters are good as well. All I daren’t test yet is the ‘free mind’ settings, just in case!” Sarah told him.

“Not a good idea!” he said laughing, “Just in case she realises what she becomes at work! Mind we could always adjust her own neural settings to ‘compensate’ if she did by now!”

“I know, but the company would rather avoid doing that if they can understandably, in case word got out how we ‘created’ our robot receptionists!” replied Sarah, “For now at least.”

Next morning after returning to ‘human’ mode and changing into everyday clothes Stephanie headed over for Tracy’s house. They planned for a coffee, a gossip and a little retail therapy together for the day before they both did the Saturday night shift at the hotel, to save Stephanie going all the way home, and also so they could chat about Stephanie’s week of course.

The doorbell rang, and Tracy answered it and gasped at the sight she saw,

“Stephanie you look fantastic, you must have had a wonderful time.” she said.

Stephanie giggled and blushed, “Yes everyone says I look so much younger now, even I have to admit to it, I don’t know what they did to me but I like the results!”

“Younger, You look about 25! I wonder if your gorgeous body tastes like a 25 year olds as well!”

“Didnt know they tasted any different!” grinned Stephanie, “Maybe if there’s time later you can find out!” and giggled again.

“Oh I will!” said Tracy with a wicked smile.

They chatted away happily over a coffee, Tracy telling her all that had happened over the week and Stephanie telling her about all the potions and treatments she’d undergone over the week.The two of them then ‘hit the shops’ in style, Tracy insisting that Stephanie get some clothes to match her new looks, and Stephanie trying to insist they were ‘too young’ for a 40 something, even if she didn’t look it. Tracy won most of the ‘battles’ though and the 2 headed back with bags of new clothes for Stephanie. She just hoped her bank account would stand it! Tracy treated her to a pair of leather trousers, her legs had always been her strong point and they showed them off beautifully, and Tracy just insisted she buy them for her.

Stephanie couldnt, or wouldnt resist that request.

When they got home a quick ‘modelling’ session was done, and Stephanie had to admit they looked good on her, though stunned as to just how good she looked wearing them. Then she couldnt resist any longer, she pulled out her new ‘receptionist suit’ to show Tracy and she insisted she put it on, so obediently Stephanie did so. As she said to her, she’d see it tonight anyway.

“Wow, thats amazing, you look like a robot from neck to toe in that. What’s the headset like?” asked Tracy.

Stephanie pulled it out and showed her, “Makes me look even more like a robot!” she giggled, “Silver clad machine from head to toe then.” and she popped it on, “Its got various buttons and lights on it, but the only one I know about is the setting switch. Thought I’d better not try them out just in case.”

“In case of what?” giggled Tracy.

“They actually turn me into a robot!” grinned Stephanie, and took a few steps around the room making giggly bleeping noises.

Tracy pointed a pretend remote at Stephanie and pretended to press a button, at this sight Stephanie froze to the spot, and said as blankly as possible,

“Yes Mistress, what is your command?” trying not to giggle at the same time.

“Go to the bedroom Stephaniebot, and prepare yourself for what humans call a sex session.”

“I obey Mistress.” she said grinning widely.

She entered the bedroom and wondered if the suit had a crotch opening or not, she guessed it did for toilet visits if nothing else. She felt her panties getting wet and knew she was going to enjoy this. She decided to take the suit off as she didnt want to ruin it for work, but leave the hood on, as she put it to show she was still a robot. She lay down on the bed and locked her body in position as best she could, though the smell of her arousal was only stirring her more.

Tracy entered the room naked, her pert, young looking body a wonderful sight to Stephanie’s eyes,

“So my obedient horny sex-bot awaits me.” she said, “I guess I’d better satisfy her then, and have a little fun as well.”

She felt Stephanie’s sex just to see how damp it was, and her fingers drowned in her sticky juices. She slipped a blindfold over Stephanie’s eyes, and then began to manipulate her full breasts tenderly, and stirring her nipples to life. Stephanie never saw her slip the strap-on around her waist, and only knew about it when it played at her opening. She gasped as Tracy entered her, and her tongue forced her mouth open to passionately kiss her. Tracy worked her clit to ecstasy, tweaking on her nipples as she did so, telling Stephanie she was trying to find ‘The perfect setting’ for her sex-bot to function at. Though Stephanie tried to remain as emotionless as a robot it wasn’t going to last forever, and finally she let out a loud moan, and her dam broke, sending a gush of her juices down the toy and her thighs, Tracy eagerly clearing up the result of her efforts. She removed the blindfold and grinned at the gasping ‘machine’ below her,

“See I’m so good I can even get a robot to orgasm!” Tracy said smiling tenderly at her.

“Fantastic!” grinned Stephanie and they snuggled down on the bed together until it was time to go to work.

* * *

(A few days later)

Mr Roberts phone rang, it was Mr Turing,

“ How is the new suit functioning, any adverse reactions?”

“If you mean the suit its functioning well and no problems. If you mean the woman wearing it she seems fine too, there seem to be no adverse reactions to it from her physically.” Mr Roberts replied, “On the technical side, the suits biometric readings are controlling hers very well.”

“Well I’m glad to hear she’s fine, but my main desire is to find out how many of her functions the suit can control. How long does the system estimate before her biometric data is absorbed totally by the suit?”

“A matter of hours, and the suit will have complete control over her when settings are activated.”

“Then tonight is the night for the big test!” Mr Turing said, " Tell Sarah she will need to cover the reception desk for a few hours tonight! Any problems, re-programme her as a mere receptionist, and I will arrange her replacement. This is the ultimate test for the suit.”

“I’m sure that won’t be necessary Mr Turing, but I will carry out your wishes if necessary.” Mr Roberts replied.

Stephanie turned up for work that night as normal, slipped her suit on, activated the hood and went to her desk as per normal. She would never have noticed that it wasn’t the ‘normal receptionist’ programme pulsing into her head.

A few hours into her shift the phone at her desk rang and she answered it as smoothly as ever,

“Android Receptionist Stephanie at your duty Sir, how may I help you?”

“Room 37, I require special personal service. Activate programme HSB-3 and report to me.” was the answer.

“Activating programme HSB-3.” she replied blankly, " Reporting to Room 37 as per command.” and left her desk in the normal smooth manner. Within moments Sarah had replaced her there. She walked steadily and efficiently to Room 37, her mind blanked out by the command she had been given. Though she wasnt aware of it her arousal levels were already rising.

She entered Room 37 as commanded, and her sensors detected a naked man awaiting her on the bed. She removed her suit and joined him there. He checked the settings on her headset, pressed 2 further buttons and Stephanie let out a ‘bleep’ and said,

“Programme HSB-3 now fully activated.”

Within moments the look on her face changed from sweet receptionist to hungry nymphomaniac as the programming overwhelmed her. She licked her lips eagerly at the sight of his penis and slowly began to tease it to life with her hands. At the first sign of ‘life’ she slipped her eager lips round it and began to make a meal of it with her tongue. As soon as her sensors noted that it was fully erect she slipped it out of her mouth and admired it,

“Sex unit ready for fucking Sir.” she said without any sign of emotion.

He pulled her down onto the bed, and pushed his cock tightly inside her. She responded by tightening her vaginal muscles around it and sucking it into her body. Soon her tongue was forced inside his mouth and she was over him like a wild sex kitten who hadn’t been ‘tamed’ for months! Now this man had been chosen by Mr Turing because he could ‘hold fire’ for a while, but even he was soon gasping and moaning at the work being carried out on his body. Eventually even he could resist no longer and his hot cum shot welcomingly into her damp slit. As soon as he had recovered sufficiently Stephanie was lapping up the excess off his cock like a cat with cream. When she finished he pressed a button on her headset, she bleeped and lay down on the bed ‘asleep’. At this point Mr Turing entered the room from the bathroom where he had been watching, and spoke,

“It works, if we can turn a ‘frigid old maid’ like her into the hungriest sex kitten then it will work on anyone! Not that she’s aware of what she became anyway. Any industry that needs sexy, or sex starved girls will come to us because we can provide them with any girl they wish, and simply transform her mind, temporarily or otherwise. We could turn the quietest student into the sexiest lap dancer simply by connecting her mind into our system, and then change her back again afterwards if so desired. Of course if it’s not desired we would be able to make the effect permanent by long term electrical induction loops like these hotel staff are responding to even in the Mk 2 uniforms, it’s just they dont notice that because their own personality is returned to them at the end of their shifts. And of course Mk 3 is a far more powerful control system than Mk 2. But we dont need to return them to normal........!”

“Indeed we don’t, but at least this way they are capable of looking after themselves between shifts. Of course with ‘sexy’ dancers and the like the club owners may decide it’s better to always keep an eye on their property!” the other man replied, now recovered from his exertions.

“Agreed. Mind of course Hotel staff who will carry out ‘any duty’ required of them as the Mk 3 models will, are perfect for our needs.” said Mr Turing, “Why call in ‘escort girls’ when we can provide our own! And make the profits. And as long as its done safely the girls won’t even know about it. Talking of which we had better clean her up before she returns to her normal role.”

They simply carried Stephanie’s immobile body to the bathroom and washed her clean, and slipped some mouthwash down her throat to take away any ‘taste’ she might have. Then pulling out his remote control unit Mr Turing pointed it at her, she activated, dressed, and having said she was glad to help the guest simply returned to receptionist duty without realising what had happened.

* * *

(A few weeks later)

Tracy picked up her phone at home, and after listening silently, intently punched the air with delight. Stephanie looked on amused, by now she spent most of her time living with Tracy at her place which was so much more convenient for work. The 2 of them were already looking round for a bigger place so they could live together and share the rent, rather than having a small flat apiece. If you’d told both a few months earlier that they would be living in a lesbian relationship they would have laughed at you. Both had thought they were very straight, but now they were so happy together.

“What was the news darling?” Stephanie asked.

“All the girls at our hotel are getting the new style uniforms, they have decided that it’s such a success that we will all be kitted out with them next week. You seem so happy with it, I’m pleased I will be wearing the same soon. We will be the first hotel to do so.”

“That’s great! I never thought I would like those head hugging hoods but I do think now that they are perfect for our image. I’m so pleased for you.” and she gave Tracy a big kiss.

Mr Roberts put down the phone and turned to Mr Turing, “Well, that’s them all told, soon they will all be as controllable as Stephanie is now. The whole hotel’s staff will fit the image perfectly. And I will be the only ‘non robot’ here!”

Mr Turing laughed, “Yes, we need someone to check on the control system, even though it will virtually be automated after the work this weekend. Have you told Sarah about the changes yet?”

“He laughed, “No I haven’t, I thought it would be a nice surprise for her to find out that her new hood isn’t as temporary in its effects as she thinks it is! She will make a fine member of Admin staff, and of course I can programme her to fulfil any other role I wish her to. She will be ‘melded’ into the system this weekend. The only difference she will notice is the desire to wear the hood at all times at work, and she won’t realise that’s a bad thing of course.”

“Not in the slightest!” smiled Mr Turing.

* * *

Tracy and Stephanie soon found a nice house and set up home together, both seemed to enjoy playing at ‘robot sex’ for some reason they could never quite work out. They got a designer friend of Tracy’s to run up a pair of crotchless silver body suits that they could wear for ‘bedroom antics’, and either one, or indeed both would play at being sexbots while they pleasured each other senseless! Quite literally if 1 of them accidentally pushed the wrong button on the hood they were wearing at the time! Luckily all staff were told of a reset mechanism when all had been thoroughly ‘melded’ into the new system.

Their duties at the hotel were ‘varied’, though they weren’t actually aware of them of course. Strangely enough none of the staff ever showed the slightest inclination to hand in their notice! Though their hotel was the first to go over totally to the Mk 3 system it wasn’t long before the others in the group followed, it was just a matter of creating the suits and fitting the control systems into each hotel.

The Futura Group soon set up a new line in business, ‘Lap and Pole Dance Clubs’ and no reasonably pretty young girl who applied for a job seemed to get turned down however good their dancing talents might have been. Even a stunningly buxom young blonde who had 2 left feet in her ‘interview’ was soon an expert pole dancer though she never knew quite how. She soon was such a star that she was ‘provided’ with a luxury apartment at the back of the club to live in, and despite huge offers from other clubs never wanted to leave her job.

There tended to be several ‘other rooms’ designed like bedrooms at each of these clubs, but I’m too much of a lady to say what they were used for!

Soon Movie and Pop stars were clamouring for a ‘makeover’, and of course the studios themselves enjoyed the benefits of Futura’s work, never again did a ‘prima-donna’ star refuse to do topless or sex scenes in any of their movies after a visit to 1 of their luxury ‘Clinics’!

* * *

(A few years later)

Stephanie picked up the phone at home,

“Yes Mr Turing, how can I help you?”

“That’s exciting news, of course I’d only be too pleased to help with the trials.”

and put down the phone.

Tracy asked her, “What’s that about?”

“They say they’ve designed the Mk 4 receptionist suit and they are looking for a couple of volunteers to test them out. He says they make us even more like robots than Mk 3. Totally like an actual robot would be. Sounds fascinating.”

“And who is the other volunteer, I don’t want to get jealous honey.”

She giggled, “Oh I forgot to say,................it’s you!”

Tracy grinned, “That’s fine then!” and winked.