The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

House Reunion

by Wrestlr

5.

We left Erik in the basement. I followed the rest of them upstairs. As we passed by the kitchen, I grabbed the notepad and pencil Dad used for making the grocery lists.

Dad and Mark filed into the bathroom. It would have been cramped with all four of us in there—I don’t know what Erik was thinking—so I grabbed Jake’s arm and dragged him into Dad’s bedroom. I slapped his face a few times and snapped my fingers, since I couldn’t yell, Wake up!

After a moment, he blinked and looked at me. Took him several seconds to shake it off. He grinned. “Man, that there was some fuckin’ shit, right?”

I started scribbling on the notepad.

“Aw, right. Y’all can’t talk.”

I showed him what I’d written: Keep yr voice down. Need u 2 do something 4 me. Top-secret. Don’t tell anyone.

“Like what?”

More scribbling: Need u 2 get 1 of the crystals from Erik. Don’t tell him tho. Erik was wearing Dad’s pendant, and I was betting he hadn’t left the other three just lying around somewhere. He’d have hidden them, and hidden them well.

“The ones he uses to hypnotize y’all?” Jake grinned. “Y’all gonna surprise him or something?”

Something like that. I’d let Jake believe whatever he wanted, as long as he did what I needed him to do. And it probably would be a surprise.

U cant tell anyone. Especially Erik. Secret. Swear!!!

“Okie-dokie. Ah swear.”

I need u 2 get a crystal, hold it up in front of him & say 3 2 1 DEEP SLEEP. OK?

“Y’all want me to hypnotize Erik?”

I nodded as I scribbled the next part. Then u have 2 tell him 2 reverse the no-talking house rule. He has 2 say that where we can hear it. OK????

I was thinking that, even if it didn’t work on me because I wasn’t in a trance, it would work on Mark and Dad if they were in one. Then I could wake them up, they’d see the situation, and they’d reverse it for me too. At least Dad would. I trusted Dad to do the right thing. Hell, I even trusted Mark, at least more than I trusted Erik. This hypnosis play was supposed to end at midnight, but that was twelve hours away, give or take—no telling what Erik had planned in the meantime, and I didn’t trust him to stop at midnight. Erik was about to discover he wasn’t the only one who could be devious.

Jake looked over his shoulder toward the hallway, then back at me and grinned.

I underlined the OK three times for emphasis and raised my eyebrows at him, an exaggerated question mark.

Jake grinned bigger and nodded. “Okie-dokie.”

Our secret. Understand?

“Ah got it. Our little secret.” He held his fingertip to his lips in the Shh gesture and grinned really big.

Hell, I didn’t care if he thought it was all just some big game, as long as he did what I asked and did it right.

Jake looked over his shoulder again, and there stood Dad in the doorway, freshly showered, freshly shaved, a towel around his waist. By now his trance had worn off, but the can’t talk House Rule was still very much in effect. Dad raised an eyebrow at us as if to say, What are you two doing in my room?

Jake grinned big and said, “Oh, hey there. Ah reckon we better go get ourselves cleaned up, if y’all’re done with the bathroom.”

I grinned too and followed him as we brushed past Dad and headed to the bathroom. I couldn’t wait to get a shower—but first I’d have to stash the incriminating notepad pages behind the towels or something where no one would find them.

Yep, Erik was about to learn he wasn’t the only devious one in the family.

6.

I decided if Dad and Mark had their trances wear off, I’d better drop my still hypnotized act too. After I showered and shaved, I strolled back downstairs to the kitchen as casually as I could. Erik was wearing Dad’s crystal, the biggest of the four—plus it belonged to Dad so it had the most “authority.” Where were the other three?

Step one was to get Jake’s or my hands on one of the crystals. I wasn’t going to depend solely on Jake. Erik must have stashed the other three someplace he thought was safe. I needed to look for them. If I could find one, I’d pass it to Jake, and the plan would pick up with step two.

Erik wouldn’t have hidden them in our bedroom; I knew all his hiding places there. Last I saw, Erik had collected the four crystals in the kitchen. Maybe he hid them there? Plus, it was near lunchtime—if he caught me, I could always say I was looking for something lunch-related.

Well, pantomime, not say.

No one was in the kitchen, but there were some things pulled out on the countertop for lunch preparation—a cutting board, two knives, a pair of scissors, a plastic hamburger bun bag, stuff like that. Dad kept the kitchen organized, which probably wasn’t that easy after Erik and I moved in with him a couple of months back. The drawers were easy to search. Nothing. The overhead cabinets too. Nothing. The under-counter cabinets were trickier—more nooks, and less light to see by. Nada. Nope. No.

The basement? That was another good possibility, but searching there would take hours. Boxes, shelves, the couch—and now Mark’s stuff, though there wasn’t much of that, not yet anyway.

Where was the least likely place? Maybe he used our bedroom after all? That would be the hide in plain sight option. Dad’s bedroom I could probably eliminate. Erik wouldn’t risk Dad stumbling across one when he was not entranced. Even without being able to say a word, Dad probably knew a hundred ways to turn the tables on us.

“Hey, bro,” came Erik’s voice from behind me. “I was wondering where you got off to. Can’t have you getting into any trouble, can we. Grab that stuff on the counter over there and come out to the pool.”

At least he didn’t order me with slaveboy.

The stuff on the counter—ketchup, mustard, a few other condiments, and plates—turned out to be for burgers. Dad, at the grill, poked at the patties. Dad loved to grill, and he loved his grill; it was practically a fourth son for him.

I’d heard Mark and Jake splashing around in the pool, but I didn’t see them until they broke the surface at one end. I win! Mark lipped, arms up in victory. He was always so super-competitive. Jake immediately pushed himself high out of the water and came down on Mark’s shoulders, dunking him, and they both came up sputtering and wrestling and splashing—though it seemed weird that Jake’s was the only voice whooping and laughing.

We didn’t have to tell Dad how we liked our burgers. He already knew from grilling for us every chance he got. Ten minutes later we were all gathered around the circular picnic table, loading our buns and patties with pickles and mayo, and our plates with potato chips and salad and stuff.

Oh, and a table where five men are eating but three can’t talk or make a sound?—That’s definitely little weird.

Fortunately, Jake decided to fill the silence by telling us all about his childhood growing up on a cattle ranch, and how he met Mark in college, and how he ended up staying in town after he graduated. He recounted a couple of funny stories about things that happened when he and Mark had been dating, mostly shit Mark did that backfired on him. Mark fumed a little and threw a pickle at Jake at one point, but mostly my brother was a good sport about being teased like that. Jake was a real chatterbox. Fortunately he was also a good storyteller.

Jake put down the last wreckage of his burger and winked at me. “Be right back,” he announced to the table. “Gotta piss like a fuckin’ racehorse.”

While Jake was gone, we sat in silence, except for the chewing. I couldn’t wait for my plan to come together.

“You okay, bro?” Erik asked me around a mouthful of potato chips. “You seem a little jumpy.”

Fine, I lipped, and took a swallow from my glass. I was so gonna get back at Erik for this can’t speak rule!

In the meantime, I kept him distracted by stretching my foot across the space under the table and rubbing my toes along his knee and calf. I knew from experience my brother could only think with one head at a time—and he said the same thing about me. I had to keep him a little bit aroused, had to make sure the Little Erik head was doing the thinking.

Jake came back a few minutes later. Since Erik sat with his back to the door, he didn’t see that Jake held one hand sort of tucked behind his ass.

“About time you were getting back,” Erik said when he heard Jake’s bare feet on the concrete behind him, but he didn’t turn around. He was too busy taking a drink. “My three slaveboys here aren’t much on conversation, are you, guys?” Then he grinned like this was really funny or something.

I thought, like, Keep laughing, fuck-head.

Jake’s hand whizzed like a striking cobra over Erik’s shoulder and grabbing the crystal, pulling the cord tight away from Erik’s neck.

“Hey!” Erik yelped, ducking and flailing. “The fuck—?”

Jake’s other hand had the scissors from the kitchen counter. He snipped the cord and quickly bounced back out of Erik’s grabbing range.

“Nuh-uh!” Jake taunted. “Y’all can’t get it back that easy, buckaroo. Ah got it now.”

Erik jumped out of his seat. Jake fisted the severed ends of the cord and held up the crystal, dancing backward to avoid Erik’s next lunge.

I couldn’t see the crystal because of their scuffling, but that was just as well—I wanted to see what happened, but I didn’t want to be looking when Jake said it.

He laughed as he said: “Three, two, one—Deep sleep!”

Erik faltered, staggered a little. Jake straightened up and said more confidently, “Three, two, one—Deep sleep!”

Jake cocked his head and peered at Erik. Erik’s head had drooped, eyes closed.

“Well, daaaamnation ... Ah did it! It worked!” He put his hands on Erik’s shoulders and guided him back to the table, pushed him back down into his seat.

I pointed to my throat and lipped, The can’t talk rule; tell him.

Dad and Mark looked at Jake, then at me.

“We’ll get to that, soon ’nuff,” Jake told me. “But right now, Ah’m in charge of this-here shindig fer a while.” Jake planted his elbow on the table, dangling the crystal over the wreckage of our lunch in plain sight, where we all could see it.

Uh-oh! Time to avert my eyes again.

Jake ordered, “Three, two, one—Deep sleep!”

When I peeped again, Mark’s eyes were closed, like Erik’s. Dad though was awake, sort of. He had one hand on Jake’s fist. I thought they were arm-wrestling at first, but Dad was trying to get the cords out of Jake’s hand. Dad was blinking, nodding, not totally immune to the effect but not fully succumbed either. He kept fighting it, and yanking on Jake’s hand—hands plural now, as Jake tried to hold on. Dad probably knew a dozen ways to hypnotize Jake nonverbally, and he’d use them if he got his wits together.

Jake barked, “Three, two, one—Deep sleep! Three, two, one—Deep sleep!” Dad wavered, hesitated, unable to completely resist his own years of hypnosis conditioning. “Ya’ll know ya wanna. It’ll feel real good. Three, two, one—Deep sleep!”

Dad’s eyes closed. His hands dropped away from Jake’s.

“Three, two, one—Deep sleep,” Jake said again, which I guess was a good idea because you could never be too careful with Dad around. I wasn’t sure if Dad was playing ’possum either, but it seemed genuine.

I pointed to Erik and lipped again, The can’t talk rule.

“In a minute. Hold yer horses,” Jake said. “First, say Ah’m the best hypnotist there is.”

More like a distant last place behind every other guy at this table, I thought. I frowned at him and pointed at my throat.

“Say it,” Jake prodded.

I rolled my eyes, like, what-fucking-ever. I sighed and mouthed, You’re the best hypnotist there is.

“There, that weren’t so hard, right?” Jake grinned. “Y’all want this crystal now?”

I nodded, but that I really wanted was for Jake to order Erik to reverse the can’t talk rule. What good was having the crystal if I couldn’t tell Erik what to do? Unless maybe I could wake up Dad ...?

Jake sat back. “Ah dunno ... Howzabout Ah give the orders fer a while first, y’hear? Back when me ’n Mark was datin’, we did us some purty wild stuff, but nuthin’ this wild! Ah ain’t wastin’ this opportunity. Whatcha say?—We could have us some fun. It might involve y’all on yer knees, me standin’, y’all inhalin’ real deep, then swallowin’—”

First reverse the can’t talk rule, I lipped, pointing at Erik and exaggerating a frown so Jake’d get the idea. Shit, what was it gonna take to get through to him? How dense was this guy?

“With this?” He held up the crystal.

I was thinking Erik’s eyes were shut now that he was back in a trance and he wouldn’t be able to see the fucking crystal, but I’d agree with whatever to make Jake to get on with it, so I nodded: Yes.

Jake ordered, “Three, two, one—Deep sleep!”

I thought, Huh?—What? But I already felt that familiar heaviness sucking me down fast. Fuck!—He’d tricked me into looking at the crystal. Could I fight it ...?

“Three, two, one—Deep sleep!”

Jake’s plan didn’t involve us on our knees and him standing after all. It involved him squatting. And clothing; apparently Jake had himself a sports gear fetish. He must’ve had the gear in his car when he arrived, just in case his reunion with Mark turned sexual. I gotta admire a guy who comes prepared.

Dad, wearing a wrestling singlet, lay flat on his back on the basement carpet. One of the leg-holes of his singlet had been pulled up to expose his cock. Jake, in a singlet of his own with the crotch cut out, straddled Dad’s hips and squatted down to take Dad’s dick up his ass. Mark, in a football jersey and jock strap, sat on Dad’s face. Erik and I stood on either side of Dad’s hips. We wore racing swimsuits, blue with a white stripe for me, red with a white stripe for Erik, with the fronts pulled down and tucked under our balls. Jake fucked himself on Dad’s cock and sucked Erik’s hard-on a while, then changed over and sucked mine. Erik and I stood bent toward each other, kissing. I had one hand buried in the back of his swimsuit, fingering his butthole. He had a hand in mine too, doing the same to me. Otherwise, I couldn’t move—or maybe I just didn’t want to. What I wanted was to stand there and kiss Erik and finger him and let Jake suck me, and that’s exactly what I did.

Jake was in sexual overload mode. “Aw, fuckin’ fuck!” he bellowed, his mouth coming off of Erik’s cock while his ass slammed down on Dad’s. Jake’s cum rocketed out of his fisted dick. The first spurt hit my calf, and the rest landed on Dad’s leg and the skuzzy carpet.

Jake pulled himself off Dad’s rod and collapsed butt-first on the floor. “Aw, fuck,” he swore again, appreciatively.

“Okay, y’all twins, let’s see y’all get down here on the floor ’n suck each other off.”

Erik and I had no problem with that. We discovered masturbating together, and each other, when we were twelve, then blowjobs and sixty-nine when we were sixteen, and anal around the same time. Anal was cool because being inside each other’s body merged us back into one being, like we’d been in the womb before the egg split and we became twins, but sixty-nine was still our favorite, ’cause it put both of us inside each other’s body at the same time. Getting down on the ratty carpet side by side, alongside Dad and Jake, and getting our dicks in each other’s mouths was the easiest thing in the world for us. Even with that red swimsuit pushing his cock and balls forward, I loved the feel and the taste of Erik’s dick in my mouth as I nursed him toward orgasm, and his throat milked away at mine with equal gusto.

“Mark, y’all get down here ’n help out yer Dad like the twins’re doing.”

Dad, sans condom now, on the bottom; Mark on top. They sixty-nined just like Erik and me, except Mark did most of the moving for them. Jake reached over for the closest ass, which happened to be mine. He pulled down the back of the swimsuit, and I felt his spit-slicked finger poke into my hole.

“Work those dicks, y’all! Get ’em good ’n wet! Suck on those sloppy dicks! Suck ’em good! Fuck, yeh! Man, Ah shoulda made Mark introduce me to his fuckin’ family years ago!”

Jake replaced his finger in my ass with his tongue, which made me suck at Erik and pump my cock in his face even faster. Erik’s dick responded by getting even harder, the way it does when he’s about to shoot.

“Y’all gettin’ close? Fixin’ to cum? Let’s see y’all shoot yer cum!”

Erik’s cock jerked in my mouth. The next thing I knew, his cum was bursting into the back of my throat and flooding around my mouth. I swallowed it, intent on draining his balls dry. He grunted around my cock-shaft as he came, and the vibrations felt great! I wasn’t going to last much longer.

Mark sighed and fell against the floor after he came. Dad finished himself off by hand. Silently, his body shivered and bucked as his dick squirted.

That left me.

“Cum, Derik. Lemme see y’all cum.”

Erik fondled my ball sack the way I loved, and that tipped me into my orgasm. My body quaked. My balls fed their spunk into Erik’s hungry mouth.