The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DISCLAIMER: As with all stories on this site, this should not be read by anyone under the age of 18. All persons, places, and events are fictional. Any similarities to people, places, or events are accidental. Do not post on another site without the permission of the author. Copyright © 2009, all rights reserved by the author.

SPECIAL THANKS: The author wishes to thank Kris P. Kreme, who helped me to finish this half done story, editing the story for grammar and spelling, and suggesting a story title.

HOW I BECAME A TEENAGE ROBOT

BY SOULBLAZER

Today was the day. I sat in the cool waiting room, thinking about the last few days. I had just picked up the paper to read a few news stories for a school homework assignment when I stumbled upon an ad in the classifieds that I just couldn’t ignore. The ad read:

TEENS WANTED!!!

Is there anything about
Yourself that you don’t like?
Your acne scars, breast size, etc?
Well we need you!
New Sciences Technology Group
Is paying young women that
Can pass our screening requirements
To participate in a research program involving
NO SURGERY!!!
PAYS WELL!!!
Contact us at:
1-800-NEW-BODY

I spent the first day filling out paperwork, the second day I came in and did some physical tests to make sure my heart, lungs, and brain all functioned normally. I passed and the smiling beautiful woman that had led me and a few other girls through the tests, sat at the desk. Apparently I was the only one of the five girls in my group that had made it this far, unless they had later appointments, after all I still wasn’t sure exactly what I was getting myself into. I looked up at the clock; it was 10 minutes past 9 am. If the letter I had given to the school hadn’t worked my mother would have already been ringing my cell phone off the hook by now. I sat back and took a breath.

My parents didn’t know I was doing this. I didn’t have to have to need their permission according to the paperwork here, but I didn’t want them to know either. I was going to take this money and use it to help me buy a car. They would never approve of me skipping school on a Friday to be here. Plus they were leaving town for the weekend in a few minutes and I could go home after this and enjoy my changes for three days. Perhaps they wouldn’t notice, depending on how things here today went.

As I waited, I wondered if it was just the money that was making me do this. I had always considered myself good looking, with a fair share of guys looking at me, but I knew I couldn’t match up to some of the cheerleaders and rich girls at my school. I counted off mentally the strikes against me – being short at just a bit over five feet, brown hair that was very average looking, small breasts that hardly needed a bra, and an ass that seemed too big on a body this small. My girlfriends always seemed to be more popular, mostly due to their looks. I had not even told them I was doing this, though.

The woman stood, her name was Lisa, and she walked over to me, “Mariah, we’re ready for you now, if you would please follow me.” She led me through the last of three large doors, the first door had been where we all sat answering questions the first day, the second room had been for the second day, where only me and two girls from the day before exercised and had our bodies tested in front of a mirror. I had suspected the mirror was a two way, the type cops used in interrogation rooms. But now I was being led through the last door, the hair stood up on my arms, I was really excited. She led me to a room, sat me back in a large comfy exam chair and said, “The doctor will be with you shortly” as she walked out of the room.

I looked down at myself, my hot pink tank top looked too big on me, my tight black skirt rode up my thighs when I sat down and I pulled at it as I looked down on my knee high black boots. I hoped I didn’t over dress or under dress for that matter. My mom would die if she knew I wasn’t wearing pantyhose! But what she didn’t know wouldn’t hurt her, I hated them, she said only sluts that had sex didn’t wear them but I was still technically a virgin. Hell the most I had done was go down on both of my ex-boyfriends and they had done the same for me, but that was it.

My thoughts came back to the presentas the door opened and a handsome man walked in. “Mariah, hello, pleased to meet you. My name is Dr. Roland, but please just call me Steve. I am glad to see that you made it through all of our tests. Do you have any questions for me?”

“No not really doc”, I said staring up at his hot face almost drooling but I kept it together, “ I was just hoping that as we go along with the procedure you would explain some of the things you are doing and will be doing to me.” I finished.

“That’s no problem for me, I would like to ask though if you are more comfy in your street clothes of if you would like to put on a gown, it isn’t required, but some feel more comfy in a gown.”

“Actually doc I would love to keep my outfit on, but I would like to remove my boots to get a little more comfy.” He nodded in approval, so I bent down and pulled off my boots.

“Okay Mariah,” He said turning around and holding up a large needle, filled with a translucent, yet silver colored liquid within. “This is the injection we will be giving you; it’s full of tiny nanites, a new nanotechnology. These tiny nanites are programmed based on the types of things you want improved then they are added to a simple saline solution to make it easy for intravenous application, or a shot in this case.” He smiled, “So far do you understand what I am saying?”

“Oh yes, so these nanites are programmed based on my questionnaire, like when I said I didn’t like my wide feet, wanted my breasts larger and more full with no sagging, and how I wanted to get rid of all that unwanted body hair I have right?” I said

“Of course, these have been all programmed according to the things you listed that you wanted changed about yourself. Once I inject you with the serum it should only take a few minutes to take affect, you will feel no pain, maybe a slight discomfort of getting hot or dizzy but that’s it, after a half an hour in that chair your transformation should be complete but in some rare cases it takes up to an hour. We will belt in your arms, legs and strap down your head to limit movement. We need the test subject to remain still, enabling the nanites to travel through the blood stream naturally to the specified places of interest so they can do their thing, so to speak.” He smiled as I leaned back letting him start strapping me in.

After my arms, legs, and head were bound and he made sure I was comfortable; he tied off my arm with a rubber strip and slowly inserted the needle into my vein. Ever so slowly he pushed the silver liquid into my blood stream and I could feel my blood almost getting warmer like the liquid was hot but not too uncomfortable. When all of the serum had entered my body he slowly pulled out the needle and took a cotton ball and wiped away the blood to reveal that the hole was already closed. He looked a little surprised but said nothing as he stood, removed the rubber strip and cleaned up the mess.

“So, Mariah lets chat to pass the time, How is school?” He smiled

“Its okay I guess, same old school, different day. I do well in all of my subjects, probably because my parents won’t let me get a regular job during the school year.” I said.

He chuckled, “Yeah my parents were like that as well. So how are you feeling so far?”

“Oh I am good I am starting to see my feet slim down to not be so wide, it’s amazing! I feel a lot of heat though, no pain! I like this so far, but I can’t really tell at this angle if my breasts are improving or if the hair on my skin and arms has started to go anywhere”

“Not yet but soon, your feet changing already is a great sign of how well a candidate you really are for this program. I am going to step out of the room for a minute but I will be right back, if you have any problems hit this little emergency button on this chain, although I don’t see you really needing to, but just to be safe.” He handed me the chain and button and walked out of the room. I stared at the ceiling feeling my legs getting warmer; I imagined the nanites working their way up my legs, fixing everything about me as they worked their way up my body. I closed my eyes and relaxed.

Some time later the doctor walked back in the room and I opened my eyes. He began to undo the straps that bound me to the chair.

“Okay Mariah, it looks like the transformation is complete, will you please stand up and look into the mirror over there?” I stood and stared in amazement, I looked… I looked and felt PERFECT! I sat back down in the chair and we began talking, he explained how he wanted to keep me an hour or so more for observation. We talked about a lot of things: cars, music, homework, movies…

“Well do you have a boyfriend Mariah?” he smiled teasingly. I shook my head and felt my face get hot. “I don’t have a girlfriend either,” He smiled, “But a girl as good looking as you should have plenty of guys hounding you.”

“Yeah, I mean lots of guys like me, but they all want sex, and well I have gone down on two of my ex-boyfriends but no more than that, but my mom if you ask her she thinks I am fucking every guy in town just because I don’t like to wear pantyhose.” I got quiet embarrassed that I said too much. Before I could say anything else though I felt a searing hot pain and heat flash through my body. I fell back on the table unable to say anything. My body began to shake like I was having a seizure. The doctor jumped up and held me to the table to keep me from falling off of it. I could barely hear him over the clanking of my own teeth, “Oh my god, something is wrong, and the nanites have malfunctioned!”

But as quickly as it all started, the pain and everything stopped; now a freezing cold ran up my body. I raised my hand to see it was no longer flesh and flesh colored but now I closely resembled a T-1000 from the Terminator movies, my hand moved like flesh, looked like liquid metal, but was hard. I could bend my fingers, shape my hand into a fist and back out again. I looked down; my body was changing even more. I looked up at him, the fear in my eyes, what was I becoming? My body was changing but would I lose my mind as well? I think he could see the question in my eyes for he said, “I don’t know, I just don’t know what’s happening, I am so sorry.”

I couldn’t speak, my mouth wasn’t working for me at the moment, and my clothing tore and stretched over the new body that was mine. My tits grew two, three times the original size I wanted. They stood up like huge melons, perfect hard nipples rose and cut through my shirt like it was butter. I felt the cold reach my throat, I felt like I could no longer breathe, I clutched my throat as my eyes clouded over. Then there was nothing but darkness.

Sometime later I opened my eyes, the doctor sat with his back to me, clearly upset. He mumbled under his breath, words of failure, an experiment gone wrong. I sat up and looked down at myself, my whole body appeared naked, silver, and hairless. My clothes lay on the table, ripped beyond recognition. I touched his shoulder and spoke, my voice rang out much like a robots, its monotone strange to my ears. I was no longer myself.

“Master, why do you appear so upset.” He jumped at my words, spinning around to look me in the eye, I could see my reflection in his glasses, and I no longer had pupils just white glaring eyes. I reached forward and started to unbutton his shirt, he grabbed my hands trying to shove them back. “Master, why do you fight me? I want to make you feel good master. Let me do what I know best.”

He stammered at my words. Still gripping my wrists he spoke, “Why…..why are you acting like this? You, you died, right there…. I d-don’t understand”

“I am improved master, the nanites have made me a better subject than I was before the injection. Do not fight me master, I wish to please you, I wish to make you feel pleasure and excitement. Will you deny me the chance to make you feel as good as I can?” I spoke slowly my voice ringing sounding as if it came from a computer rather than myself. I was fully transformed. I felt no emotion really, but I could feel physically. I felt his hot skin under the cool touch of my new metallic hands.

“For the sake of science, will you grant me the chance to pleasure you master? I want to make you happy, I am yours to command” I spoke. His eyes met mine, his wrists fell and he let me undress him completely. My tongue flowed from my mouth, much longer than it used to be, stretching down, snaked under the waistband of his boxers. I felt for his cock wrapped my tongue around it and massaged his cock with my cool steel tongue. He gasped and stood, eagerly pulling his boxers down. He watched my tongue slide up and down his cock with amazement as I sank to my knees before him.

I slowly retracted my tongue as my lips got closer to his cock. I completely pulled my tongue back and wrapped my lips around his throbbing member. At this point I could see the wanting in his eyes. The craving for more, for complete satisfaction. He was no longer going to fight me. He was enjoying himself, grunting with pleasure, grabbing my head he rammed his eight inch cock balls deep into the back of throat and began to face fuck me. I let my tongue snake out of my mouth again, keeping my bottom teeth covered, I began to tongue his balls as he slid his cock fully into the back of my throat and back out again. He thrust with more excitement as I massaged his balls with my long silver tongue.

That wasn’t enough for my master. He slid his cock out of my mouth, gently pushed my head back, “Get those tits nice and wet for your master.” My tongue snaked between my breasts and all over the nipples making them rise. It felt wonderful, my nipples more sensitive then they had ever been. “Yes master, anything for you master.” I spoke. He slid his cock between my huge new tits. I could feel his cock throb as he said, “Talk dirty like a good little slut for your master.”

“Please master, fuck my tits, yes, yes, please master like that, I want to please you master.” My voice rang true as his cock thrust eagerly up and down my wet and hot silver tits. He pulled his cock from between my tits and spoke, “Get on your knees” and I complied, bending over grabbing my ass and spreading myself open for him. He slid his cock into my silver cunt and thrust in and out deeply, and hard as I began to moan and squeal with pleasure.

“Yes, oh yes MASTER!!!” I screamed, “Please master make me cum on your cock!!!” I moaned as I came, my muscles tightening on his cock making him gasp with pleasure. He pulled out his cock slick with a translucent silver cream I took for my cum. “Get on your back on the table.” He spoke with authority. I obeyed with pleasure, lying on my back pulling my legs up to my chest.

He climbed on top of me then, rubbed his cock against my very wet silver hot pussy. He leaned forward kissed me deeply before lowering his head to my nipples and began to suck on them eagerly as he thrust his cock deeply into my wanting pussy once again. “Oh yes, fuck my robotic pussy master, fuck your little cum slut toy! Please master give me your cum, give me the liquid of life deep inside of me.” I moaned loving the pleasure waves flowing throughout my body with each thrust of his big dick in my tight little virgin pussy. He kept fucking me, thrusting in and out, our moans echoed off of the lab walls. He stopped suddenly gasping for breath. I was shocked that he stopped but looked into his eyes, “Do I not please you master?” I spoke.

“You please me well, but I am out of breath, get on top of me, ride my cock, make my dick cum in your cunt.” He gasped and lay down on the table. I scrambled eagerly on top of him. I smiled as I looked down on him, sliding his cock against my twat, letting him feel how wet he had my cunt. I began to sit down, pushing his cock into my tight hot pussy. I bounced up and down making myself cum on his cock. Screaming, “Yes master, yes, please let me please you like you please me, please cum in my pussy, cum deep in my cunt master. Oh please!!!”

His moans became gasping rasps as he got close to cumming inside of me. He grabbed my hips and pushed me down on his cock. I felt his cock throb, I began to grind my hips back and forth continuously begging him to cum inside of me. He moaned loudly just as I felt his cock grow thicker as his hot cum exploded deeply up inside of me. His breathing stopped as he grabbed me and hugged me to his chest. He breathed deeply as his cock continued to throb, pumping more cum into me.

“Thank you master, oh thank you!” I moaned, as I tried to recover my energy level as well. I was sure with time I would develop even more into a perfect fuck toy, but my new robot body needed time. My body felt weak, as did his. I closed my eyes, listening to his heartbeat through his chest as he stopped cumming and started to catch his breath.

“I don’t know what happened, you are something different. Not that it’s a bad thing.” He laughed, an exhausted ring to his voice. “All I know is I want to please you master. Don’t send me away. I am yours from now on, your toy, your sex slave. I live and function only to make you happy, to give you pleasure beyond your dreams. I beg of you to teach me how to be a good girl and to accomplish those things.” My voice monotone, robotic but sincere.

He looked at me, “I never meant for this to happen to you.” He stroked my cheek, “such a young girl. I cannot promise you that I can fix this. You were the first human trial and this was completely unexpected.”

I looked into his eyes then, my voice robotic, but my words true from the heart, “I don’t think I would want you to change me back even if you could. I am perfect now, perfect body, perfect mind, simply perfect in all ways. My only wish is to please you, to give you all the things you need. I wish to be your personal fuck toy for the rest of our lives. I am here to please you as you wish, in any form. All you must do is command me.”

He looked into my eyes back to my lips, leaned his head in and kissed me. His tongue warm against my cool silver smooth tongue. I felt his cock throb. “Well,” he said pulling his lips away from mine, I think its time you get to riding that cock again, but first I want you to show me some of the things you are truly capable of.” He smiled and then spoke again. “Since the nanites malfunctioned in this matter maybe we can further science in another way.”

I smiled as my tongue snaked down my body to my pussy and his cock and at the same time I started sucking his dick I started licking my pussy, loving the amazed look in his eyes. And that was just the start of it. My robotic mind was already thinking about a hot girlfriend of mine that I could ‘accidentally’ expose…..

THE END